[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 464
Thread images: 62

File: 1405139431533.jpg (114KB, 946x617px) Image search: [Google]
1405139431533.jpg
114KB, 946x617px
previous thread: >>6904499

Forgot The Subject Line Edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>IRC:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
Well, this /dgg/ has the proper title so I guess I'll post here.

No Haven 0.611 Cheat Mode. In addition to upgrading from 0.601 to 0.611, this adds the following options:

Add Random Clothing Item
Add Random Armor Item
Add One of each potion
Add 750 gold and supply
Add a slaver
Change the Player's Gender

Also, it removes the limit on traits that can be taken at character creation, allowing you to select all of the positive traits if you so desire.
>>
Village of Nightmare 2 isn't as bad as I had feared.
>>
>>6907443
Thanks.
And the download link?
>>
>>6907533
Fuck me I'm too tired for this shit, here you go.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ndh5b25nzckjiqa/No+Haven+0.611+Cheat+Mode.rag
>>
>>6906873
There's a train station in the northern part of the city
>>
>>6907535
mega:#!WwsB2RIB!65AbDFk82uy4djvXOwU1JjpbtQCnnn63osUmS44XfZ0
and an extra mirror
>>
>>6907535
Thank you.

I personally think I will later do/dontinue a legit run but I wanted to check out what some crits and disasters do.
>>
Anyone got the backer version of TrapQuest?
>>
Should there be an FC update today?
>>
>>6907942
yeah later tonight, although it prolly won't be much
hasn't been for a while now.
>>
Hi I was wondering if someone could seed the slavemaker 3.5 torrent or knew another place to download it.
>>
Is there a changelog for NoHaven? The last version I had was 0.54a, have slaves become less useless and boring?
>>
So I played a lot of No Haven and enjoyed it, but is there an endgame? I'm at max slaves and slavers.
>>
So, there was a new hotfix for No Haven, and I know the dev posts here, so I'll just leave a bug I've found here.

When I pick Lamia, it has given me almost entirely elf or human slavers at the start. Five times in a row now.
Last version I'd get Lamia/Lizardmen/Rare races and, rarely, something else. Now I've not seen any.
I assume this is not intended?
>>
>>6908009
there's a trait that picks slavers of your race, are you picking that trait?
>>
>>6908026
Normally not necessary to get the rarer races when I pick Lamia, but I did it on your suggestion.
Didn't work, I just got 5 City Elves. I assume the game thinks I picked Elf. It still counts me as Lamia for things like Investigate Coastal Cave, but for the purposes of my starting slavers, I'm an elf.

It still does this if I pick Succubus/Lamia.
>>
>>6908031
>>6908026
Since Lamia is borked, I tested a few others.

Draenei seems fine, Shun the others gave me a full Draenei squad.
Orc StO gave me 3 Night Goblins and 3 Trolls.
Dwarf StO gave me 5 Goblins.
Human StO gave me 2 Orcs and 5 City Elves.

I'll keep poking it.
>>
File: 1454786184491.jpg (328KB, 1414x943px) Image search: [Google]
1454786184491.jpg
328KB, 1414x943px
>get a "mismatched pair" event (sissy being whored out by sister) in FC
>sissy is often rather masculine due to being born male
>sister will also end up being masculine due to being based off the sissy, statwise
Guess they're both getting the intensive female hormones.

At least the "matched pair" generally starts off better, though I've only encountered that one when messing around with cheat start.
>>
>>6908056
All with Shun the Others:

Elf got me 2 Neko and 4 Humans.
Goblin got me 4 City Elves, a Human and 3 Goblins.
Neko got me 4 Human Commoners and 2 City Elves.
Troll seems fine.
Ogre seems fine, got a single City Elf slipping through the cracks though.
Felborn Succcc gave me 5 Human Commoners and a City Elf.
Fallen Demi-Angel gave me 3 Human Commoners, a City Elf, a Goblin and Troll.

Basically, only the Blueskins are pure. Peasant Humans and Elves are becoming a blight on almost everything else.
R E M O V E P E A S A N T
>>
Anyone know of any /d/ VR games? Rape, futa, piss, size, vore, feet etc etc?
>>
>>6908094
Also, another bug:
Take a slave request from the Ensnared Rose.
When you next visit it, say you'll turn in a slave, then hit Cancel when prompted to chose which slave to turn in.
You lose nothing, and gain the gold reward. Can be repeated as well.
>>
>>6908107
Don't think there are any yet
>>
File: today_we_celebrate_our.jpg (25KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
today_we_celebrate_our.jpg
25KB, 880x495px
Free Cities 0.7.7, "Independence Day," up at freecitiesblog dot blogspot dot com. Send obedient slaves to the Spa, newly remodeled for their mental health and enjoyment. Send unhealthy slaves to the Clinic, where the Nurse in charge of their health may or may not molest them. Upgrade your new Clinic to filter impurities out of your slaves. Manipulate new asset expansion mechanics that improve growth if a slave is being overfed. Apply chastity cages to slaves with dicks. Deal with a slave willing to beg for a radical solution to the discomfort of wearing a chastity cage. Have fun with a slave who fills unexpected free time by penetrating her peers. Upgrade your Master Suite to support use as a private breeding harem, content contributed by Anon1888. Celebrate your Free City's Independence Day.

>>6907942
>Should there be an FC update today?
Probably.

>>6907965
>yeah later tonight, although it prolly won't be much
>hasn't been for a while now.
It's not surprising you'd get that impression. However, the time I spend on the game and the expansion of code in pure character count terms has been fairly steady for a long time now. The relative rate of expansion is dropping as the total amount of content increases, that's all.

>FC does not belong in Twine
No, no it doesn't. I'm aware of the issues. If you know what you're talking about and would like to discuss the matter further, email me. /dgg/ isn't the place.
>I found a bug
Not surprising. Post a comment on the blog or send me an email (freecitiesdev at gmail). Don't post it here, you'll clog up the thread, force me to wade through drama if I need to refer back to your report, and possibly attract janitor attention.
>I caught a slave in a chastity cage dicking someone
Not surprising, either. I've tried to catch these, but I'm sure it'll take a couple of versions to hunt them all down. Report as above. Anons who were requesting this, I'm partially relying on you to help me with this one.
>>
>>6908199
>Apply chastity cages to slaves with dicks
Praise the lord!
>>
>>6908199
>Upgrade your Master Suite to support use as a private breeding harem
>> use as a private breeding harem
>> private breeding harem
...I have to go to work tomorrow
>>
Is TiTs worth playing yet?
>>
>>6908199
I'LL NEVER BE INDEPENDENT FROM YOU, DIRTBAG
>>
>>6908252
Do you like theme park experiences where each fetish has a few self contained events / scenes with little impact on the rest of the game?

Then kinda. Even if it caters to your fetishes and you don't care about the depth of the content then the content that exists is very easy to burn through in a few hours if you know what you're doing.

Each public release seems to be good for a wank or two (the backer releases generally just don't have enough content to make it worthwhile) until the new content is exhausted and it's back to fucking random furry aliens for more currency and experience with nothing to spend it on.
>>
>>6908199
this will add "the Cheater" to the PC's titles.
Thats hilarious
>>
>>6907443
How does fixing the die outcomes? It doesn't seem to do much.
>>
>>6908199
Just curious if twine isn't good for an FC like game what is?
>>
What program do I use to run QSP files? I want to try out Albedo.
>>
>>6909070
I'd guess something coded from the ground up with the systems in mind.
>>
>>6909091
Never mind got it. Quest Soft Player.
>>
>>6908199
FC Dev, you're my hero. Free Cities is a great game so far, actually some of the most fun i've had playing a game in a long time. I hope you continue doing what you're doing! It's great.
>>
>>6908252
for supposedly having an equal amount of writing as CoC, they really did fail at making a comparatively good game.
four or five pages for simple encounters is not uncommon, it gets funny after awhile.
>>
>>6907994
Bedlamgames tumblr com
>>
>>6908006
There are only bad ends, there is no positive game over
>>
>>6909070
the backend for FC needs to be in a language that isn't interpreted, otherwise it takes too long to process anything significant.
FC dev has done a tremendous amount of work in regards to the computer science behind FC though, it could be a lot worse than present.
>>
File: 1454730317198.jpg (20KB, 253x334px) Image search: [Google]
1454730317198.jpg
20KB, 253x334px
>>6908199
>private breeding harem
I guess its time to start up a newgame+
>>
>>6907685
I'm so glad I uploaded this a long time ago. I haven't reinstated my $20 subscription and don't plan on it until I'm forced to (more content locked behind another id)
https://mega.nz/#!hR1XVSIS!y5UEBF1vDx-YYSOdlwc76HBZuhz080wr-fBZuElWQdk
>>
Hey guys, I tried this "Trials of Tainted Space" game and wanted to try out some transformation options, how do I quickly get money in this game? Drops from monsters either dont sell at all or are worth 1-2 credits each.
>>
>>6909248
cheat engine or go to a more lucrative planet
>>
>>6909260

But Im just at begining, with only this jungle or New Texas planets. Second have too powerful enemies for me, first dont have valuable drops.
>>
>>6909264
New Texas is worthless for monster farming, the jungle has a random event that drops an item worth 10k.
Grinding in TiTs is nothing compared to CoC, you should just focus on getting a better weapon and a level, then moving onto another planet.
>>
>This week, a guy with a huge cock insisted on fucking her in her tight ass all night, improving her health
???
>>
>>6909268
Nothing better than cock for your health desu senpai
>>
>>6909268
there are only so many stats that can be improved, what do you suppose that event should do instead?
>>
>>6909017
It makes it so that all your assignments come out as whatever you pick.

If you choose it and select "crit" all assignments will be critical successes.
>>
>>6909274
>what do you suppose that event should do instead?
Nothing. It's just a vignette.
>>
>>6909281
If anything it should give you more money, instead of effecting the stats.
>>
File: gamebroked.jpg (533KB, 1194x895px) Image search: [Google]
gamebroked.jpg
533KB, 1194x895px
>favorite slave is broken
>>
>Using the money cheat will give the PC the cheater tittle
Jokes on you, I'll just fuck with the code and make myself a billionaire
>>
>>6909286
That's of course information you didn't know about, but that happened with a public servant, so more money wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>6909393
Since not all the vignettes are positive, it could easily leave a slave a little worse for wear.
>>
>>6909369
What game is this?
>>
>>6909411
>being this new
>>
>>6909411
https://vndb.org/v5035
>>
>>6909411
Darude sandstorm
>>
>>6909411
It's nice to see there are new anons who come on /d/
(Spoiler: I love corrupting them)
>>
>>6909411
free cities
>>
>>6909411
Trials in Tainted space, patron version.
>>
>>6909462
TiTS only wished it was that good and has that much replayability.
>>
>>6909453
nice meme
>>
What are games you wish had better interfaces? TrapQuest and Flexible Survival come to mind, not sure why the devs haven't ported them to something less text-adventure-y yet
>>
>>6909920
Every single one of them. Except for maybe My Slave Brothel, that one's adequate.
>>
>>6909920
FS doesn't have great art, and relatively few images. Most of what TrapQuest has is ripped off the internet. Those 2 games that don't really require a ton of UI management are games I would say don't really need it.
RAGS games definitely need a new ui.
Of course I'd love every game to have the best possible, I'm just giving you a sort of list.
>>
Asking again from last thread, if I wanted to start a new game, playable in a web browser, and I have fairly decent coding skills, which language would be preferable?

Not twine, obviously, but what better options?
>>
>>6909931
https://html5gameengine.com/
like, something from this?
>>
>>6908199
hows nz treating ya
>>
>>6909920
No Haven is number one, easily.
If No Haven wasn't made in RAGS, Bedlam wouldn't get half of the shit he deals with every time he steps into the thread.
>>
>>6909936
No, something text/choice based.

While there aren't necessarily enough action oriented games, they also don't have as long a lasting power.
>>
>>6909931
Just go with JavaScript. All other potential suggestions are either frameworks built upon JavaScript or languages that compile to it. If you learn JS it would still be a valuable experience regardless of which approach you take later on.
>>
File: 2016-07-05_14-53-40.png (170KB, 1920x979px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05_14-53-40.png
170KB, 1920x979px
>>6909941
Quest, I guess. Or make one yourself!
>>
>>6909941
>No, something text/choice based.
Nothing says those can't be used for that. If anything, they might easier for you to fiddle with the UI and such than if you just used JS like >>6909942 suggested.
>>
>>6909941
If you were serious you would just steal everything you needed from existing engines and build your own engine.
or alternatively build it all from scratch, but that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>6908199
>Upgrade your Master Suite to support use as a private breeding harem, content contributed by Anon1888

Have you left out that stupid "forced to sell your kids into sex slavery" flavour text shit out this time?

Also, you went and added foreskins so we could circumcise men, and still left us unable to circumcise the women. D:
>>
File: 1345606002206.jpg (227KB, 485x662px) Image search: [Google]
1345606002206.jpg
227KB, 485x662px
>>6909960
>>
>>6909927

I know FS/TrapQuest is mostly text, but I'd still prefer easier commands than having to type "go north" or what have you every time I wanted to take an action. Unless there are peeps out there who actively prefer the old school text input to, let's say, clicking a button
>>
>>6909968
Buttons are nice, that's why you get a macro editor to do stuff for you.
"Pulover's Macro Creator"
you can make it do anything you want it to :)
>>
>>6909968
How would you implement all the myriad commands available in TQ at any given time as clickables?
>>
>>6909972
key bindings
>>
File: fs.jpg (576KB, 1675x727px) Image search: [Google]
fs.jpg
576KB, 1675x727px
>>6909972
>>6909968

My bad, the latest version of FS actually does have hyperlinks, which makes playing it much easier. Still no excuse for TrapQuest tho
>>
>>6909980
>>6909968
>being such a fucking scrub that you can't enjoy classic input
>>
>>6909974
...is that even possible in Inform 7?

Regardless, considering that TQ is effectively turn-based, how would you even implement key bindings without risking the player skipping over a turn (or more)?
>>
>>6909987
Tell them to use a macro editor. I think AHK is self-contained.
>>
>>6909987

Actually, that's one of Inform's most annoying features... that lack of backscrolling or game log.

It means that if you accidentally hit a key, dialogue can be lost forever on that playthrough. It's also really bad for long prose, since you can't scroll up or down in text, meaning it really limits what you can show at once.

I strongly recommend avoiding Inform if you expect your game to have any decently long written parts in it.
>>
What exactly is included in the Extreme Content option in FC? Is it just amputation?
>>
>>6909990
>that lack of backscrolling or game log.
Both Gargoyle and WinGit have that, though (Gargoyle just lets you scroll back and forth directly, WinGit requires you to open a specific window for it).
>>
File: 1357259767332.gif (126KB, 448x446px) Image search: [Google]
1357259767332.gif
126KB, 448x446px
For those that have worked in rpgmaker before, do you have any good resource packs you can recommend? I'm tempted to use just the base stuff, but I kind of want a little variety especially for characters so I don't only have to rely on words and descriptions.
>>
>>6909999
Amputation, the sharktooth surgery, gelding I think.

It's possible mindbreak is also included in there, but I don't really come across it very often normally, nor do I go out of my to induce it, so I can't say for sure.
>>
File: 1357369125680.jpg (265KB, 694x928px) Image search: [Google]
1357369125680.jpg
265KB, 694x928px
>>6910009
I should mention I'm using VX Ace.
>>
>>6909248
Just use Minerva to edit your save files. It is a much easier route.
>>
FC: how to make hateful slaves that just wont change devotional? no luck with either personal attention or cellblock
>>
>>6909931
Look up Emscripten, it translates C++ into Javascript, so you can code in C++ and deploy in Javascript.
If you want to make a web/browser based game, Javascript is pretty much the go to choice.

>>6910009
>>6910012
Just browse the various forums of RPG Maker communities, as well as the official resource packs and check them out yourself.
Nobody here knows what you want to make and what you need.
>>
>>6910015
just leave them on confinement until their fear goes up
also, don't give them nice things
>>
File: 1351998348482.jpg (391KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1351998348482.jpg
391KB, 750x1000px
>>6910025
Thanks for showing me in the right direction, at least. I'm completely new to using RPGMaker, so any help is appreciated even if it's just telling me where I can find resource packs.
>>
>>6909999
nice quads-
>>
File: not going to make it.png (72KB, 896x452px) Image search: [Google]
not going to make it.png
72KB, 896x452px
Any progress new /d/evs?
>>
I saw some dude who didn't like the old RAGS version because it depended on WMP or some shit.

I made you this version where I just ripped out all the WMP shit, it doesn't play sounds and it doesn't play video (if RAGS did that before, i have no idea). It's pretty untested, but it seems to run No Haven fine. I hope you get to enjoy the games with the rest of us.

mega: https://mega.nz/#!RYR1jJaQ!7EZXoFZrNzzpLYyoQRelGFt7maTrj94JDp9yUgidxfM

PS. It's compiled against .NET 4.0
>>
>>6909248
Scan the rock in the level 2 jungle area for 10000, talk with the scientist for capturing the myrs for I think 3000. The next planet, not the ranch shit, but the one with the grey goos has some mission areas worth cash.

Don't farm mobs for drops, they're worthless. Just train lust, and defense skills, and you roll almost every mob. Missions make you the money.
>>
>>6910061
Isn't it better not to talk about stuff you're working on if you haven't completed a good amount of it yet? Someone should post that picture with Rin that tells all the do's and do not's of making (/d/) games.
>>
Does strive for power dev still lurk? if so, how's development been going?

>>6910067
neat
>>
>>6909931
You could also look into a couple game engines, is it text based? Do you have sprites? Do you want a gui for the user.

Personally I'm using Java with the libgdx library which helps a lot with the gui shit. It's pretty documented, but if your doing something simple gamemaker has a lot documentation, See what AGDG would suggest.
>>
>>6910076
I do. It depends on how much content you expect.
>>
>>6910072
I'm just shaming anons into working on their game.
I posted my ideaguy stuff a couple months back but I'm not posting details again until I have a playable demo. (with lewd)
>>
>>6910091
>shame
>in an anonymous environment

A noble cause, but a futile one.
>>
>>6910089
It's good to see your still alive, I was worried you might have been struck by the mysterious h-gam dev illness.
>>
>>6910091
>shame
You realize you're on /d/, right?
>>
>>6910091
>(with lewd)
What kind of person would put lewd in a computer game?

These things go on the internet, you know, anyone could accidentally download your filth.
>>
File: 896360_5736799.jpg (81KB, 991x758px) Image search: [Google]
896360_5736799.jpg
81KB, 991x758px
>>6910084

i was messing with c# and gtk+... it does nothing to help make a gui lol (ok it does but the design method is not intuitive and pretty sure it was first made for macs)
>>
>>6910094
Nah, my life is already terrible enough, so I keep it to my blogspot for the most of it.
>>
File: 1438009451851.jpg (382KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1438009451851.jpg
382KB, 850x1275px
DAMMIT FC I WANA IMPLANT MULTIPLE PENISES!!!
>>
>>6910098

How does that make any sense? GTKsharp is C# bindings for GTK+, which was primarily a linux gui toolkit.

It shouldn't even matter, since it's basically like winforms, except cross platform.

If you are comfortable with programming and using design patterns you might want to look at the MVP pattern, it's a great help with doing winforms work.
>>
>>6910102
never going to happen but maybe someone could mod it...somewhere
>>
File: 005_1_2.jpg (53KB, 545x720px) Image search: [Google]
005_1_2.jpg
53KB, 545x720px
>>6910103

i was having trouble (using xamarin) getting the gtk objects to be findable by the IDE, i would drop a textbox and xamarin would not find that textbox, I got it working. no idea what caused it to finally see the objects, i really wish I could get VS to install correctly on my computer but for the life of me it always runs into an error installing. probably gonna have to wipe my drives and 'upgrade' to win10
>>
Do you prefer a browser based game similar to FC, or separate client similar to No Haven (assuming it doesn't rely on RAGS)?
>>
>>6910129
Separate client.
>>
Tentacle sim Dev-chan, are you still alive?
>>
>>6910129
Browser, as long as it's appropriate.
>>
Never enough inflation games.
>>
>>6910129
Anything I don't need to download to play.
>>
>>6910144
: )
>>
>>6910102
If we can't get cat-eared or cow-themed girls, you can't have multi-dicks.
>>
>>6910172
Multi-dicks are less gay tho.
>>
>>6910172

cows kinda are implemented, they use cow as a name like milf dickgirl or futa, (in the first sentence of the description)
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>6910175
>>
>>6910172

Doesn't TiTS have ALL of those things, though?
>>
>>6910194
Too bad TiTS doesn't have good scenes
>>
File: ylnMpNG.png (318KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
ylnMpNG.png
318KB, 400x422px
>>6910199

and i am so used to coc that the tits interface just doesn;t flow with me
>>
File: 1464543785433.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1464543785433.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>Start working on game
>Get rough idea going for setting
>Get a basic layout for UI and basic functionality
>Realize I have no idea how to make it lewd without just copying FC, CoC, or No Haven in gameplay

whoops. back to the drawing board.
>>
>>6910278
Make a variation of those but with your own spin. It's fine to take inspiration from other stuff. It's not like people with cocks in hand/ stuff in their vaginas can't get off to something if it isn't purely original content.
>>
File: radsquid-384110-Yang_RWBY.jpg (786KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
radsquid-384110-Yang_RWBY.jpg
786KB, 990x1400px
>>6909986
Or you'd rather fap with one hand and click with the other instead of fapping with one hand for 20 minutes while you type out "rest on furniture". Aika has said that hyperlinks is something he'd love to do once the game is fully completed.
>>
>>6910278

Give us some adventure games meet/fight/fuck games that DON'T circle around every single item/counter/liquid being a transformative/corruptive.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1015x799px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1015x799px
Someone explain Slablands to me. I checked up on it like 3 years back and found a CoC clone. Re-downloaded it earlier out of curiosity and it still looks unfinished. How much content does it actually have?
>>
>>6910536
It doesn't. Also, go ask their general on /vg/.
>>
>>6910536
I think they scrapped what they had because it was "too furry" even though it was turning out pretty decently. Now there's nothing.
>>
Are there any games out there with the theme of cum swallowed/taken directly causing breast growth?

I'm aware of the popular bimbofication games that have BE but none touch on this in particular.
>>
>>6908031
I did find it confusing myself when I started as a neko succubus and got a camp filled with humans.
>>
>>6910067
Cool, now I'll be able to play RAGS games on Linux.
>>
File: 1463521078190.png (820KB, 2363x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1463521078190.png
820KB, 2363x1938px
>>6910072
>Someone should post that picture with Rin that tells all the do's and do not's of making (/d/) games
Technically it's talking about /vg/'s /hgg/, but they're primarily /a/ outcasts, so they have a significantly different culture to this board. Image still fits, though.
>>
File: 1465949468843.png (2MB, 1536x2172px) Image search: [Google]
1465949468843.png
2MB, 1536x2172px
Can somebody explain to me how to make the corporation profitable in FreeCities? I've never managed it.
>>
>>6910094
"this was a triumph"
>>
>>6910695
In TrapQuest, one of the events that can trigger when you digest cum is BE.
>>
File: onahole.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
onahole.png
2KB, 65x218px
Free Cities hotfix 0.7.7.1 is up. Switch over if you're playing, 0.7.7.0 is fuuuucked.

>>6910781
>Can somebody explain to me how to make the corporation profitable in FreeCities? I've never managed it.
The real money is not in the disbursements you'll get from holding stock, but in stock price manipulations and other indirect stuff. Try this: build up ¤ until you have enough to buy stock from the corporation repeatedly, week after week. Do that until you're broke. All your purchasing will have driven the stock price up. Now, sell you stock for more than you paid for it. Another trick is to pump the corporation full of money and then use it to rig the slave market - buying a bunch of slaves with the corp will jack up the market price, which is useful if you have several good slaves you intend to sell.
>>
>>6910760
>Unable to load the native components of SQL Server Compact corresponding to the ADO.NET provider of version 8080.
Nevermind.
>>
>>6907443
>>6907535
>>6907601
You don't need to post anymore, Bedlam has said he's never coming back to /d/.
Good job all round I say.
>>
>>6910844
>Bedlam has said he's never coming back to /d/
Are you fucking kidding me? Bedlam makes it incredibly difficult to like him, considering how often he behaves like a fucking child.
>>
Wondering if someone can help me with a Twine issue. I'm using Twine 2 and the latest version of Sugarcube.

I have a clickable link that I want to do two things:

1: Set a variable state
2: Either remove itself or replace the link with plaintext

I can get the link to change the variable, but I cannot get it to remove itself or convert to plaintext. Is this even possible? Looking through the documentation it looks like I have to set a span id and use a replace or remove command but I've tried a few different things with any luck.

<<click "Take Sword">><<set $has.sword to "yes">><</click>>

This successfully sets the $var but if the player already has the sword, I don't want them to be able to keep clicking the link.
>>
>>6910844
What made him go away this time exactly? Did he not like people cheating in his game? I can understand not coming here due to getting upset at some of the community, but having someone mod or cheat in your game doesn't seem like such a big deal especially if it's a free game anyways.
>>
>>6910854
IIRC he said he was upset that people went out of the way to break his game and then post it here.
Which means this guy is posting it here at the start of every /d/ thread now.
tl;dr, /dgg/ acts like a cunt to a dev, calls the dev a cunt when he doesn't want to come here anymore because people keep calling him a cunt.

Hey FCDev, you said a thing I don't like, so I'm going to constantly make fun of you in every thread untill you stop posting.
>>
>>6910011
>sharktooth surgery
Whats the point in having this?
>>
>>6910854
Did you not notice literally the entire previous thread? Bedlam feels like it's a personal attack against him unless you're repeatedly failing missions with a 99% success rate because of RNG. He dislikes it so much that the thought of someone playing a game how they want to, rather than how he demands that they do, kills his motivation to even make games in the first place.

TL;DR: Bedlam is a narcissistic twat and is (probably) highly autistic.
>>
>>6910863
>/dgg/ acts like a cunt to a dev
Unlocking the devs cheats is now being a cunt?
Get over yourself buddy.
>>
>>6910875
I don't think they were referring to unlocking cheats and sharing, but more the backlash that happened.
>>
>>6910864
Besides the minor intimidation bonus it provides for your bodyguard?

Some people just like sawtoothed girls, man. I usually give all my leaders sharp teeth, honestly.
>>
>>6910878
The backlash happened because bedlam massively overreacted.
>>
>>6910882
The fact remains that a few people got just as childish as he did and overreacted as well.
>>
>>6910850
Pure guesswork here but I bet I'm right.

Twine doesn't update a page unless its reloaded.
This is why oft times you click a thing and it takes you to another page to describe the action you just did, with a contine or back button.

So how I see this working is, you have a variable check on the line "Take Sword" to check for the sword, the button itself has a link to a discription of taking the sword, and when it comes back to the page with the "Take Sword" button it checks the variable again and says you have the sword.

There should also be a way to make the web page auto refresh when you click things, but refreshes are not always the best idea.

>>6910875
Posts like this is being a cunt, if you can't tell that then you've been on 4chan too long.
>>
>>6910863
You forgot your trip, Bedlam.
Someone posted cheats because fucking everyone wants to use cheats that way they can actually enjoy the porn game. Bedlam proceeded to sperg out and demand that everyone stop cheating at his game. People said no, because why the fuck would they? Bedlam proceeded to throw a hissy fit because he's not a mod and this isn't his echo chamber tumblr, so people mocked him for being incredibly childish.
Remind me how any part of that is "/dgg/ being a cunt to a dev"
>>
>>6910885
>Posts like this is being a cunt
Elaborate. Not him, but in what way is playing a game how I want to play it being a cunt? You're accusing everyone of being evil just because we don't metaphorically genuflect every time a dev graces us with their presence.
>>
>>6910888
>You forgot your trip
I'm pretty sure beldam never had a trip.
>>6910885
>Posts like this is being a cunt
Oh fuck off with this shit.
If you can't be bothered to actually come up with a response don't go all passive aggressive on me.
>>
>>6910888
>>6910897
>>6910902
See all of this?
This is being a cunt.

All you have to do is not be an angry insulting person.

>Bedlam proceeded to sperg out
>Bedlam proceeded to throw a hissy fit
>this isn't his echo chamber tumblr, so people mocked him for being incredibly childish
>You're accusing everyone of being evil just because we don't metaphorically genuflect every time a dev graces us with their presence
>If you can't be bothered to actually come up with a response don't go all passive aggressive on me

All you have to do, is Not.
>>
>>6910912
Nah
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>6910885
So how would that code work then?
I have:

<<if $has.sword is "yes">>
<<display "You already have the sword">>
<</display>>
<<elseif $has.sword is "no">>
<<click "Take Sword">>->[[Sword Get]]
<<set $has.sword to "yes">>
<</click>>
<</if>>

Doing this shows me the link in Twine (little arrow to the passage talking about getting the sword) but will not take me to that new passage. It is however still setting the $var properly, so at least that
>>
>>6910888
He was fine with people cheating, he just didn't want the game modified and distributed with cheats.

Having people play a cheat version makes it harder for him to actually make the game more enjoyable/balanced, since no one who plays it will be able to give him any feedback.
>>
>>6910918
>no one who plays it will be able to give him any feedback.
How to you figure?
Weren't the cheats just bedlams debug tools unlocked?
Seems like they'd help find bugs if that were the case.
>>
>>6910923
Not about finding Bugs, its about FEEDBACK.
If no one is actually playing the game you put out because everyone is using a cheat version, you won't be able to get any feedback on ballancing issues and difficulty tweeks.
>>
>>6910926
Isn't the fact that everyone would rather use a cheat version instead of playing legitimately feedback in and of itself?
>>
>>6910912
>How is that being a cunt?
>THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A CUNT WOULD SAY!!! CHECKMATE!
10/10 rhetoric right there, mate.
Also, how is any of that being "an angry insulting person"? Are you one of those idiots who thinks "I disagree with them, therefore they are angry, therefore they are wrong, therefore I am correct by default"? All of what you quoted was correct; Bedlam acted like a toddler, and was mocked because of it.
How would you, oh master of rhetoric, describe the events that transpired?
>>6910918
Don't you think that maybe Bedlam should take that to mean something about the current state of his game and fix it, then? If it's so unplayable that people refuse to touch it unless there's cheats on, you need to fix the fundamental flaws behind your game before you micromanage the feedback.
>>
>>6910931
Possibly, but its not accurate feedback.
It doesn't tell you want specific things people find wrong with the game, or want changed.

>>6910934
>Bedlam acted like a toddler
Can you form an argument without an insult?
And how can you fix fundamental flaws if NO ONE WILL TELL YOU WANT THEY ARE.
>>
>>6910937
>Can you form an argument without an insult?
I'm not him but the problem isn't he can't stop insulting bedlam but that there really no way to surmise the situation without sounding like your insulting bedlam.
To put it simply it doesn't reflect well upon his character.
>>
>>6910912
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>6910937
>Can you form an argument without an insult?
That isn't an insult, it's an accurate description of how he acted. Things didn't go exactly how he wanted, so he started throwing a fit. That kind of behaviour is usually reserved for toddlers, so I am saying that he behaved like a toddler.
>And how can you fix fundamental flaws if NO ONE WILL TELL YOU WANT THEY ARE.
I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TOO, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE A STUPID ARGUMENT INTO AN INTELLIGENT ONE.
You're saying that people playing the cheat version is the cause of Bedlam not knowing about fundamental flaws behind his game. He has been developing this game for years and /d/ is a very, very small portion of his overall audience, but sure. The cheat version that has only ever been posted in this general is the cause of him not knowing that his game is fucked up.
>>
>>6910931
>>6910934
That is mostly because it takes a bit to understand how the game works and some people don't want to deal with that.

It really isn't a difficult game, you just have to understand the systems and know how to get supplies.
>>
>>6910912
>asking people on 4chan to not act like juvenile assholes
lol
>>
>>6910947
Was it Bedlam or Aika that said that they can't even win at their own game the majority of the time? Either way, getting accustomed to the game mechanics isn't the only problem.
>>
>>6910951
He'd probably be more convincing if he wasn't acting like one himself.
>>
>>6910864
Shark teeth are awesome
>>
>>6910954
>Aika
What game does this person develop?
>>
>>6910951
>asking bedlam to not act like a juvenile asshole
>>
>>6910956
I can't really blame him, I'm a bit miffed that you guys chased off another dev myself. But I know not to expect any better.
>>
>>6910917
>>6910885
Nevermind, I got it figured out. Thanks just the same. I'll post what ended up working in case someone needs future reference with the same problem:

<<if $has.sword is "yes">>
You already have a sword
<<elseif $has.sword is "no">>
<<click [[Take Sword|Get Sword]]>>
<<set $has.sword to "yes">>
<</click>>
<</if>>

Something to keep in mind, make sure to use the <<return>> command instead of <<back>>.

<<back>> undoes all of the last commands, where <<return>> just sends you back to the previous passage
>>
>>6910960
Trap Quest.
>>
>>6910960
Trap Quest
>>
You guys are too harsh on Bedlam desu
>>
>>6910962
This ain't the first time it happened.
He'll be back in a couple months time don't you worry.
>>
>>6910970
Only on bedlam somehow. Not all those other devs which are in the thread with far more regularity, just bedlam.
Doesn't that raise a few flags?
>>
>>6909248
In Tarkus, get the mission to analyze sexbots. If you're smart enough to convince skynet not to fuck humanity or strong enough to defeat it, selling it's data is lodesofmone(and loading skynet on your ship isn't implemented anyway).
>>
>>6910962
>chased off another dev
Another?
I thought the only dev that got chased off was bedlam.
Twice.
Unless you count fen but lets not even get into that.
>>
Bedlam just didn't want hackers spoonfeeding non-hackers. He said he was perfectly ok with people figuring out how to cheat themselves, but didn't want anybody helping anybody else. He's probably just the kind of person that thinks that hackers rule, and normies drool, and doesn't like treason.

And thank goodness that there are some kind anons that don't feel that way, because I was trying to cheat at NoHaven, with no success. Just lots of wasted time.

I like to cheat against the AI. I don't see what's wrong with cheating against an AI, it's not like it has feelings. I hate being beat by something artificial.

The ad hominem attacks are a little uncalled for, but if I didn't see any, I'd have to check the address bar because I'd think I was on the wrong site.
>>
>>6910979
But that's not true at all. We have given FC Dev shit since day one, but he's not an autistic child so he lets it roll right off of him. Bedlam starts thousand-post shitstorms every time we give him shit, so you notice it far more than anyone else.
If Bedlam acted like a fucking adult (or a mentally healthy child) for once, there wouldn't be any problems.
>>
>>6910983
>ad hominem
Why is it that the only people who use that term are the ones who have no idea what it means?
>>
>>6910984
That's what I'm trying to say, faygo.
>>
>>6910982
Fen was /vg/. /dgg/ didn't exist then.
>>
>>6910986
When you call someone naughty names to get them to stop doing what they're doing, you're using ad hominem, as far as I'm concerned. You're trying to get them to not trust their own judgement because of the source of that judgement by attacking their self-esteem, trying to get them to discredit themselves. Does the definition of ad hominem really rule that out?
>>
>>6910982
Don't forget that time that we killed Seismic's crab.
>>
>>6910998
It's just shitting on someone, dood.
Ad hominem is purely used in context of an argument: ignoring the main issue and attacking your opponent's character instead.
When someone's character is the main issue, it's not exactly a formal debate.
>>
>>6910998
But that's not what was happening at all.

And even if it was, that's not what ad hominem means. Ad hominem is when you are attacking the character of the person to (fallaciously) rebut their point. Calling someone names isn't ad hominem unless it's the only thing that your argument is composed of, you idiot.
>>
>>6910962
>Chased off
They simply failed to assimilate. There are places with strict moderation and comment control, this place is not it.
>>
>>6910998
Yes you moron.
Thats why we have definitions.
So people can't just make up whatever meaning they want.
Seriously if you want to do that go back to tumblr.
>>6911000
>Seismic
The guy who made the liru game?
His crab?
Am I just thinking of the wrong person?
>>
>>6910813
so i just had 2 slaves fight to the death and a third slave that wasn't part of the fight died...
>>
>>6911008
Yeah, you're thinking of the right Seismic. I don't remember the context, but we were insulting his crab and he tweeted out the next day that 4chan bullied his pet crab to death.
It's okay, though. A lot of anons sent him drawings of crabs so he said that he forgave us.
>>
>>6911014
lol
>>
>>6911014
See now thats just plain funny.
>>
>>6911008
Oh, I see, so you all are just trolling. Well I didn't really expect any different, which is why I was trying to dissect his reasoning, not yours.
>>
>>6911014
Do you think Bedlam will forgive us if we mail him pictures of crabs?
>>
>>6911023
>so you all are just trolling
Are you fucking kidding me? Several different people explain in no uncertain terms why you're wrong and you take from that that we're just trolling?
How fucking deluded are you?
>>
File: that word.jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
that word.jpg
8KB, 256x192px
>>6911023
I don't think you know what 'trolling' means either, since I am having a really hard time trying to reconcile your use of it in this context.
>>
>>6911023
>you all are just trolling
Ah the last refuge of someone who knows they lost the argument but still won't concede.
Well good night my friend.
>>
>>6911026
Do you think he'd forgive us if we sucked his dick and tongued his asshole?
>>
>Impregnate a slave in FC
>Forget about
>Remove her vagina later for reasons
>She can't give birth and has been pregnant for a year
What have I done
>>
>>6911023
>Oh, I see, so you all are just trolling.
If I'm not entirely mistaken, this would be a good example of an ad hominem.
>>
Oh neat, so this would be the place to post about a gender bender twine game?
>>
>>6911078
Is it a good game?
>>
File: You Bastard.jpg (66KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
You Bastard.jpg
66KB, 500x578px
>>6911052
You Bastard

>>6907397
I've been messing around with Twine a bit, does someone have an idea for a game they'd like a novice to bring to life? Like ideas for plots and such
>>
>>6909453
>>6909411
>>6909411
It's Free Cities
>>6909369
She was fucked almost 1000 times a week. Is that even possible?
>>
>>6911106
More like 100 times a week, or ~14 times a day. The fact that all the orifices are roughly equal makes me think they were probably mostly gangbangs with some titfucks sprinkled around, which would be closer to ~28 per week, or ~4 per day.
>>
>>6911104
Something simple?
How about a CYOA about being stuck in a Tabico-esque hive situation?
>>
File: Raw Sex.jpg (222KB, 1626x753px) Image search: [Google]
Raw Sex.jpg
222KB, 1626x753px
>>6911109
What is a tabico-esque hive situation?
I can write a story about Japanese fish eggs if you want, but idk what that would even look like
>>
>>6911112
I guess it's where MC is threatened with or gets partially assimilated into a hive-mind as you struggle to remain an individual and find a way to break off.
>>
File: 508927-FGPLTKP.jpg (70KB, 501x720px) Image search: [Google]
508927-FGPLTKP.jpg
70KB, 501x720px
>>6910850

<<nobr>>You <span id="getsword">see a sword in front of you.
<<click "Get Ye Sword">>
<<replace "#getsword">> pull a sword from its resting place.<</replace>>
<<set $hasSword = 1>></span><</click>><</nobr>>

Button can't be clicked twice, as it's just replaced with the text explaining that you have An Swored
>>
>>6911112
>not knowing one of the most prolific modern mc/tf authors online
Nigga c'mon
http://www.mcstories.com/Authors/Tabico.html
>>
>>6911124
>actually letting someone get ye sword
>>
>>6911124
Shouldn't the ending tags for click and span be the other way around?
>>
File: 57602492_p0.jpg (629KB, 992x1064px) Image search: [Google]
57602492_p0.jpg
629KB, 992x1064px
>this sheer lack of images
Shit /dgg/. Get it together.
>>
>>6910816
I could try getting it to Work on Linux. The retard who made it decided that the save format should be SQL compact edition, instead of sqlite.
>>
>>6911148
>save format
The save format is the same as the game format - It literally saves a modified copy of the game.
>>
>>6911156
Holy shit who would inflict such evil on mankind?
>>
>>6911156
Nope, I misspoke. The game format is sqlce, while the save format is regular C# binaryformatter serialization, encrypted with a hard coded key.

I can tell you it's a real mess.
>>
>>6911160
Just to continue on, there's also some shit about XML serialization, but that's only used when sometimes he decides to store the data in the database as gzipped XML strings instead of whatever else he's doing.

Then there's some advstrings bullshit, and I have no idea what that's about.
>>
>>6911160
Huh. Wonder where I went so wrong. Still horrendous.
>>
File: 332838-6WDJC46.jpg (99KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
332838-6WDJC46.jpg
99KB, 500x612px
>>6911139
Oh shit yes, so they should. May bad, I was just typing as I went so I didn't check it.

>>6911136
You see a sword in front of you.
<<nobr>>
<span id="swordattempt">
<<click "Get Ye Sword">><</nobr>>
<<replace "#swordattempt">>You cannot get ye sword.
<<click "Ponder Why Ye Cannot Get Ye Sword, Because The Narrator Sure Ain't Gonna Tell You">><</click>><</replace>><<nobr>>
<<set $sword = 1>>
<</click>>
</span>
<</nobr>>

Like most (old-school) text adventures, pondering does nothing. The button literally does nothing by design, you cannot comprehend game designer logic; you must eventually resort to buying a games magazine that has the walkthru.

>>6911140
All I have on this computer is toothbrushing stuff.
>>
>>6911162
>gzipped xml stings in a database
Jesus fuck
>>
>>6910321
I can type one handed without any issue
>>
File: 3uOCkbm.jpg (310KB, 2298x934px) Image search: [Google]
3uOCkbm.jpg
310KB, 2298x934px
This latest patch to FC have me feeling like a moron. Maintaining bigger size of tits and ass on thin slaves without either pumping them with drugs and then constantly treating for them for sickness or implants that I usually only want to increase a a size or two are instead most of the mass now.
Am I impatient or missing something obvious?
>>
>>6910813
FC, since you can kill your slaves in the gloryhole, I demand that I parade the dead body to my slaves.

kek
>>
>>6910957
but how do you get oral sex from someone with shark teeth
>>
>>6911274
Carefully.
>>
>>6910067
Shit, i fucked up.

There were some references that I must have removed while i was playing with the WMP stuff, so examining stuff didn't work.

Here's a fixed version.

mega: https://mega.nz/#!gIwQ1aYS!iw5HsOmjy47JGa50ZRPuSgccO1x10jVtzZzlsiK1ZTQ
>>
>>6910536
Too many chefs in the kitchen. Too much circlejerking and not enough progress.
>>
>>6911164
>>6911124
Thanks anon. I figured it out up here >>6910964 which I think works better for my purposes anyway. It allows the game to check if a $var is set a specific way first which will be handy down the road when the game needs to see if you have certain items (or transformations) before giving you selection options. Only thing I messed up on is the set $has.sword should just be $hassword since Twine really doesn't like "." to separate words.
>>
>>6911224
once you get the upgrade that costs 500k, your slaves won't get sick from expansion drugs anymore. I wish there was a future society that made slaves with ONLY the Big T&A marker attractive, like DD cup breasts and a decent ass. Relatively realistic sizes.
>>
Anyone have a link to Breeding Season 0.7.7?
>>
>>6911359
They say it doesn't have any animations. They fucked them up and are going to put them back in in the middle of the month.
>>
>>6911164
i think i may have found a new fetish...
>>
>>6911412
welcome, brother
https://vimeo.com/45930726
>>
>>6911404
that's like the 18th time that's happened with breeding season.
>>
>>6911431
They gotta pad out that Patreon money somehow anon. You really think that project is going anywhere?
>>
>>6911434
i remember when the first version of it came out
but soon after i noticed the devs consistent ability to take steps backwards
that pushed me away from playing it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (111KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
111KB, 1000x700px
It's weird. I hardly play the game and spend more time on the customization screen. I'm having a lot of fun for some reason, even if there are no lewds.
I think this is what modding feels like. You spend hours and hours trying to make and perfect a mod and hardly play the game.
>>
File: 1464327297377.gif (94KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1464327297377.gif
94KB, 384x408px
>>6911472
>age: 100

damn son
>>
>>6911503
Minimum age is 18. I could change it and compile it myself but I don't want to download the code and the program, both of which are around 7gigs.

And the game displays 'Unknown' for anything higher than 100 so that's fine.
>>
what are some games that are as good as CoC or TiTS(and preferably in a playable state) ?
>>
Is there any way to change up some of the faggy ass portraits in No Haven without registering RAGS?
>>
>>6911412
I just rembembered from that episode on Monogitari Séries where the MC brush their sister's theets
>>
In FC, how about stationing slave cows in the penthouse kitchen to act as fresh milk and cum dispensers for other slaves during meal times?
>>
>>6910549
>>6910556
>>6911283
As I understand it, there is only one developer and he refuses to add content until it has been very thoroughly examined by multiple writers; this can take weeks.

The quality of the content is good, but it is produced only rarely. As is, I think they get maybe ~12 major additions (a new character, a new scene, re-balancing, so on) a year, and most of them are mechanical changes. Furthermore, no one gets paid for this, so no one works on it fulltime.

Honestly, I just read the googledocs pages they have linked in their project list pastebins, because it has the content that I enjoy without the gameplay that I don't.
>>
>>6911520
Isn't it open source? Anyone could add content to it pretty easily.
>>
File: wat.png (32KB, 642x355px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
32KB, 642x355px
My second-in-command decided to clone herself.

Now I have a clone slave of my second-in-command, is this a feature?
>>
>>6911527
I don't think so. I can't say for sure because I don't participate in the thread much, but it seems that they rely on one guy to add stuff and release updates.

If there's a way to make your own variant, they don't mention it.
>>
File: pokermans.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
pokermans.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>6907397
>lewd games thread
>no TF
>no Unteralterbach
What has happened here?
>>
>>6911511
Flexible Survival.
>>
>>6911535
Has it seen any updates in the last few years?
>>
>>6911534
This is /d/, not /h/.
TF has its own general on /h/ and Unteralterbach would go in /weg/.
>>
>>6911534
>Playing Unteralterbach on Win10
You are so FUCKED.
>>
>>6911536
My mistake, I'm just returning here after a long break from 4chan.

>>6911540
Double post, see above

>>6911543
Yeah, I know, I'm on an XP computer right now, slower computer by miles (Core Duo T2250 vs. i7-5500U) but runs the game much better.
>>
>>6911543
why?
>>
>>6911547
It's ridiculously slow.
And the Microsoft spyware.
>>
>>6911534
>Path of Exile
>Neverwinter Nights
>Teaching Feeling
>Unteralterbach
>Quake
>Space Engineers
That's some good ta-
>Fate
>playing Fate and buying another of that series
>Windows 10
>doing anything loli-related on Windows 10
Anon pls

Also, Unteralterbach is /aco/ territory, while TF has ~3 threads about various flavors of it on /d/ alone, and several of the games mentioned thus far: No Haven, Free Cities, Trials in Tainted Space, have varying degrees of TF already.
>>
>>6911550
>buying games
Anon, pls.
>>
File: 1465140057225.png (182KB, 619x573px) Image search: [Google]
1465140057225.png
182KB, 619x573px
>>6911549
holy shit really, why the heck would it be so slow on W10? you'd think they'd have made it run faster instead of slower
>>
>>6911549
>>6911550
You guys either live in shitty countries, don't know your way around Windows 10 or are just paranoid.

>>6911550
Also, I am pretty darn sure he was talking about Teaching Feeling, not some transformation bullshit.
>>
>>6911550
I like dungeon crawlers, and Diablo I won't install in Windows 10.

Keep in mind that this laptop's hard disk has recently died and was replaced with Windows 7.
Most of the games that are there are only there because they were free for a time on Steam so I downloaded them.
Games I actually play:
Fate, Fate Undiscovered Realms, Fate Traitor Soul, Fate the cursed King, Minecraft, Crazy Machines, VBA, Rigs of Rods, TF, Unteralterbach, Game Dev Tycoon, and (not pictured) OpenTTD.

>>6911553
Most of these games are indeed from the pirate bay.

>>6911556
Extra services and random update restarts.
>>
>>6911556
I am assuming he is an idiot and managed to fuck it up somehow.
No problems on my end.

>>6911563
Windows 10 schedules update restarts and you can change those schedules.
>>
File: untitled.png (554KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
554KB, 1280x800px
>>6911560
Meh, I'm using XP right now.

>>6911566
I don't want updates on at all, which is really the only reason I don't use Windows 10.

I'm really only good with Windows from 3.0-7, so I don't really know my way around 8/8.1/10.
>>
>>6911573
>I don't want updates on at all, which is really the only reason I don't use Windows 10.
Is this bait or are you actually that retarded? What reason could there possibly be for not wanting updates at all, besides maybe running the shittiest of shitty machines.
Also, why would you willingly use an OS with absolutely no support anymore?
>>
File: 16.jpg (491KB, 1699x2400px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
491KB, 1699x2400px
>>6910763
>but they're primarily /a/ outcasts, so they have a significantly different culture to this board.
You are saying that as if there isn't any crosspolination between /a/ and /d/.

It may not be the only source of people visiting /d/ but it's probably still the main source of people visiting the various hentai boards, even if /d/ is a bit of an outlier.
>>
>>6911563
>OpenTTD
>I like dungeon crawlers
Will you be my friend?
>>
>>6911588
Because some updates break things. It's fine if you're just playing games or browsing but when you're using it for more serious stuff then it's a big problem.
One update broke my Framework .NET 3.5.1. I had a hard time figuring out what was wrong until I remembered that an update was installed, I then had to google the damn thing to see if that was the cause, which it was, then I have to uninstall it and hide it so it doesn't download. It's just a pain. I turned off Windows Update a year ago.
>>
>>6911588
I almost made a post earlier that went something like "the shilling is real", but refrained because the topic is not very /d/, and certainly isn't /dgg/.

Please stop pursuing it.
>>
>>6911162

I'm fucking done. The retard who made rags doesn't even understand how object oriented design works. You can't just cast the object and pretend it fits in the list now. No wonder his software is shit. jesus.
>>
>>6911599
I am using it for "more serious stuff", but I am not using outdated versions of .NET and can't see a lot of reasons to do so.
So it does not become a big problem in general, even if you use it for more serious stuff.

>>6911602
Fuck off.
>>
>>6911614
Older programs still use the old framework. Even the games I'm playing now are using 3.5.

Want another example? It broke my LAN connection. Couldn't connect to my server at all.

You're just ignoring the fact that updates do cause problems.
>>
>>6911472
I don't see whoremaster in the game list, what's it like?
>>
>>6911621
I am not ignoring it, I am simply not encountering them.
And your statement implied you will inevitably have problems if you are anything but a casual user. That's simply not the case and that's what I replied to and pointed out.
>>
>>6911625
It's a brothel simulator.
Have you played SimBrothel before? Kind of like that but more polished. You can buy buildings and stuff.
>>
>>6911621
>Even the games I'm playing now are using 3.5.
>disabling all updates and running Windows XP to play old games
Wew lad...
>>
>>6911516
Sure, whatever, have fun

mega: https://mega.nz/#!hEAyWCKC!dFbvBKNrqAXHkXw4GxuhZYFsHy3-Cy3GEJhEl2fisTE
>>
>>6911629
Also, forgot to mention, it does get boring and repetitive. But if you've played FC then it should be fine since it's kind of like that. Once you get a good slave it's pretty much a win.
>>
>>6911635
k
>>
>>6911532
Known issue, he said he would fix it
>>
Probably the dumbest question of the day, but

I normally work in Visual Studios for C# and C++. However, eveyone is saying to use Javascript (and HTML or w/e) for my project instead.

Is there something similar to VS that will give me a decent workspace, including making the UI/importing UI tools? I'm not a fan of command line, and nearly everything I'm finding is some form of command line. Having never worked in Javascript/browser UI, this is completely new territory for me.
>>
>>6911652
1. Use VS to code in C++
2. Use Emscripten
3. magically get JavaScript
>>
File: 1406610182164.jpg (2MB, 1050x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1406610182164.jpg
2MB, 1050x1875px
I was wondering anyone up for discussing some japanese games (translated or not) in these threads?

I get the feeling they get ignored for no apparently good reason except "Help, I cannot figure out how to install japanese games"

I know /hgg/ exists but they are often pretty prude about certain /d/ fetishes and their threads seem to revolve almost entirely about the Hentai Academy simulator and hentai visual novels both of which aren't particularly /d/.
>>
File: 1453352707530.jpg (158KB, 937x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1453352707530.jpg
158KB, 937x1033px
>>6911652
what are you making? have you been talking to webdevs? don't you know they're the most retarded kind of devs?
>>
>>6911655
Ok, but where does the browser UI part come in? unless you're saying to use some C++ GUI, and emscripten will convert that too. The javascript->browser UI is the main part I'm getting lost on.

>>6911660
Text adventure game, similar to CoC (with less/no bullshit) or something. Figured browser would be better for most people, compared to standalone .exe or something
>>
File: 1258934735650.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1258934735650.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>6910321
Yeah it's something I'm looking into but it's a challenge to implement well.
>>
>>6911666
Anything that can be lowered into LLVM bitcode can be translated to JavaScript by Emscripten.
There is also Emscripten-QT, which is a port of the QT GUI toolkit to JavaScript.

For straight web development I always use Eclipse and all companies I worked for so far used it as well, so I can't really help you with alternatives for it if it does not suit your needs.
>>
>>6911684
Alright, I'll need to look into emscripten more. I'm concerned I should just use some pre-existing engine just to get started, but I don't want to be trapped without the control I'd want.

Like, as far as I know, there isn't much for me to use as a reference. CoC uses swf, and FC uses twine. I guess I'll look for some tutorials for what I'd want to do.
>>
>>6911684
I'd say that this route is probably a bad idea if you aren't doing the project to fiddle around with new/untested technology.

If what you want to do is make a game, and not spend hours trying to get some newfangled thing to work, i'd suggest just doing pure javascript.

If you actually know C# well, then i see no reason to not do it in WPF, Winforms or GTK#.
>>
>>6911669
By the way Aika, given that you already have the bondage and latex starts, would you consider doing a few others in a similar vein? Like for a sissy start you'd start with basically a sissy class outfit but the sissy penalty itself doesn't kick until you lose anal virginity.
>>
>>6911699
I'd like to do pure javascript, again the barrier is creating the UI. Every tutorial and guide I find is just dealing with a cmd line, or else is using basic HTML. I'd need something a bit better than that, which is what I'm looking for.
>>
>>6911699
Emscripten is pretty well tested and easy enough to use, if you have used a compiler before.
I was only suggesting it as he seems to have problems with starting with JavaScript but has experience with C++, so he could start right away and deploy in JavaScript anyway.
I would personally just go HTML, CSS and JavaScript, potentially SQL to store content, depending on what I want to do, but I also professionally developed in all of that before, just not games.
>>
>>6911534
This board is for +18 you know that right?
>>
>>6911711
Maybe look into something like webix?
Or JQuery TOOLS, or JQuery UI, or UKI, or...
There are tons of frameworks out there. Hardly anybody still builds a UI in JavaScript from scratch without a framework anymore. JQuery is pretty much industry standard anyway, so using a UI kit based on it makes sense.
The last time I had to code a UI without a framework was roughly around 2008.
>>
>>6911711
I know Night Games is made with Javascript and it has a full UI (and I think keybinds too, not sure). You might try and get in contact with the development and see if he has any recommendations.
>>
Stupid question. How do I play FC online without downloading? I go to the TFgames page, but it just has more links to downloads. I'm on Chrome, if that matters.
>>
>>6911744
Pretty sure you don't.
>>
>>6911740
Nightgames is made in java, not javascript.
>>
Use a game engine or a laungange that has game libraries.
>>
>>6911744
It's just a .html file, you'd download and run in your browser like any other web page. I don't think he has it hosted anywhere though.
>>
>>6911744
>How do I play FC online without downloading?
http://tfgamessite.com/play.php?id=751
Do note that it doesn't always have the most up-to-date version.

Out of curiosity, why don't you want to download it?
>>
File: Untitled.png (347KB, 1706x613px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
347KB, 1706x613px
>>6911636
Ain't workin' famalam.
>>
>>6911744
>>6911763

That anon has posted this in a number of threads. He doesn't understand what cache is and how it works, and trying to explain to him that everything he sees "on the internet" is still downloaded to his machine in order to be displayed on his screen constantly fails to reach his brain.

IIRC, when TFGS "play in browser" functionality was first mentioned, he complained about having to make a log-in. Anons suggested creating a throwaway email to use for TFGS and nothing else, but he was against that too.

In this particular case, the reason he doesn't see the "Play in Browser" is because that functionality is only present when you log in (just personally confirmed it by logging out and only seeing links, as he does). So now he's stuck wondering why the thing that works for everyone else isn't working for him, when it's been repeatedly pointed out to him that his situation is the result of his own choices.
>>
>>6911744
If >>6911795 is correct and none of the suggested methods work to your liking, here's pretty much the last method I can offer you for not having to deal with opening an HTML file locally instead of via an URL on the interwebs:

>find someone who knows how to set up (or already has) a simple web server
>have them set one up (if they haven't already) and host the HTML file there
>play
>>
>>6911534
>using the vanilla launcher instead of multimc
>>
File: image_0.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>6911744
this is my favorite meme
>>
File: succy.png (635KB, 468x584px) Image search: [Google]
succy.png
635KB, 468x584px
>>6911769
Looks like you're using a trial version, that's why.

That said, Bedlam really needs to allow avatar swapping. Those corruption/succubus avatars have god-awful art, to the point I actually avoid corruption for that reason alone.
>>
>>6911636
ur a god
>>
>>6911831
Yeah man, I know it. I'd have to register the designer though to get the full version, and fuck paying for shit I'm only going to use once.
Looked around kat, pirate bay, and demonoid but didn't find a crack or a keygen, figured I'd ask here.
>>
>>6911625
It's a pretty competent slave management game based around a brothel chain.
You can send your thugs into the endless catacombs below your building and capture monstergirls, pick up unique girls (All pulled from other media) off the streets, or just buy slaves from the slave market.
You can also freely enslave or release girls, although there's not much impact from that.
>>
Btw. Neptunia VII is up, gonna test that rpg : P Anyone sawbacker version of Cursed Armor, this from wolfzw. I was supporting him a few month...but like always waste of monney for me

www.patreon.com/user?u=2595294
>>
File: the_loser.png (3KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
the_loser.png
3KB, 65x218px
FC hotfixed to 0.7.7.2. Less mandatory than 0.7.7.1, but it's save compatible and enables a couple of niche effects that weren't firing properly.

>>6911224
>This latest patch to FC have me feeling like a moron. Maintaining bigger size of tits and ass on thin slaves without either pumping them with drugs and then constantly treating for them for sickness or implants that I usually only want to increase a a size or two are instead most of the mass now.
>Am I impatient or missing something obvious?
Slaves' weight now imposes a soft limit on asset size, and going over it will result in their bodies naturally redistributing weight away from that area. However, these limits are very, very generous. At W-, you can maintain natural E cups and a matching ass.

>>6911274
>but how do you get oral sex from someone with shark teeth
>>6911276
>Carefully.
And the miniscene should reflect this. IIRC getting oral from an orally unskilled sharktoothed girl is described as resulting in some minor cuts. I considered making it a Tarantino-esque gameover.

>>6911332
>I wish there was a future society that made slaves with ONLY the Big T&A marker attractive, like DD cup breasts and a decent ass. Relatively realistic sizes.
The default asset attractiveness curve approximates this now, actually. If you don't have a body type FS up, boobs stop adding attractiveness if they go much farther than that. Something I've played around with adding, though, is a more in-depth system for slave body fashionability.

>>6911518
>In FC, how about stationing slave cows in the penthouse kitchen to act as fresh milk and cum dispensers for other slaves during meal times?
How about making this part of a servant's duties if she's obedient and appropriately equipped?
>>
>>6911979
blood god update when
>>
>>6911979
>Slaves' weight now imposes a soft limit on asset size, and going over it will result in their bodies naturally redistributing weight away from that area.
fucking why
>>
>>6911979
>Slaves' weight now imposes a soft limit on asset size, and going over it will result in their bodies naturally redistributing weight away from that area.
fug
>>
>>6911052
Is that really a thing? Why?
>>
>>6910813
Fuck yeah limbless onahole flag
>>
>>6912029
>>6912033

I'm guessing this was part of the "weight for the frame" update, which made heavier weights on bigger body frames (wide hips and/or shoulders) show up in the "proportionate" white text rather than the "disproportionate" red.

This lets the weight-appreciating anons have their cake and have the slaves eat it too, without a slave price dip. Great for them, bad for the "tits on stilts" crowd.
>>
File: narsie.gif (34KB, 126x133px) Image search: [Google]
narsie.gif
34KB, 126x133px
>>6911999
>>6911979
Seconding this.
>>
>>6912092
It straight-up means all big-titted slaves will turn into fatties. I have no fucking interest in that at all.
>>
>>6911913
Any good mods for it?
>>
>>6912143
There are two large branches of the game. Whoremaster EX (~250 MB) is the less-complete branch that was abandoned. The main branch has everything EX has and more (~450 MB).

If I recall correctly, at least.
>>
Does anyone know the password for the prepackaged version of ryonaRPG in the pastebin?
>>
>>6912152
I have no idea what that means, the dl I found on the forums is like 66mb.
>>
File: progress 0.0.0.07.webm (2MB, 265x196px) Image search: [Google]
progress 0.0.0.07.webm
2MB, 265x196px
1/2
All right /d/ I've just about finished the walking simulator portion of the game and I'm about to start working on the combat gui.

>pic related, walking simulator.
>>
File: Proof of Concept.png (31KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
Proof of Concept.png
31KB, 799x600px
>>6912159
2/2
I'm only popping out my head to ask a question. When I actually do the first demo, I plan to have 5 different desert environment mobs that fuck up the player.

1. Bloat fly, >eggs
2. Beast thing with tentacle mouth floral?
3.???
4.???
5. Naga's.

I just want request/ idea for mobs 3 and 4.
>>
>>6912158
Sorry, it's just been too long since I played it.

Okay, the basic game generally has few/no "unique" girls. All of them use interchangable, generic art. You can download girl packs separately if you want slaves that are pre-made and have their own unique art and traits. So pick up some of those, but check the image counts (some girls have hundreds of unique images, others have only a few, so feel "cheap")

As for actual mods... maybe check out this one? http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3708.0 . I haven't played it myself, but it's the most recently-updated, and the changelog looks pretty beefy. So it should have the most completeness/features of any mod.
>>
>>6912161
You can't just up and ask for mobs. You gotta give some context.

What is the core fetish of the game, or is this more a general smut quest? Is it science fiction or fantasy? What stuff is forbidden, if any? Is this a wasteland or is there lots of settlements and civilisation? etc
>>
>>6912163
I just found Crazy's mod, might try that..
>>
>>6912168
Actually, yeah, looking through it, that's probably the better one. Crazy's mod is the oldest, hugest modpack of them all. It might lack one or two features the newest mods have, but it's very thoroughly debugged and well-balanced on account of its age. Likely the best mod overall.
>>
>>6911979
Hey fc when can I make slaves kiss my ass?
>>
>>6912174
>I want my fetish added to the game

Don't beat around the bush, we all know what you guys mean at this point. Just say it like it is.
>>
is there an indepth pastebin for sexlab?
>>
>>6912185
>sexlab
hahahaha. no.

I once tried to get into that whole sexy skyrim scene. Looked up the most popular mods.

>This mod has 7 pre-requisite mods
>Those 7 mods have 2-4 of their own pre-requisites each.
>God forbid something goes wrong, and you have to untangle the huge mess of inter-dependencies among the mods

If only some guy over there would just put all that shit into a single, combined modpack you could just plug-and-play.
>>
>>6912194
>If only some guy over there would just put all that shit into a single, combined modpack you could just plug-and-play.

This. Literally the most complex installation procedure I've ever personally seen in a game or its modpacks. Even grand strategy games or sandbox construction games pale in comparison to the complexity of the Skyrim smut mods.
>>
>>6912194
>>6912203
>I'm too dumb to download this stuff individually, won't someone spoonfeed me a prepackaged download.
I would love to have seen your reactions to the days before mod organizer and loot
>>
>>6912194
>>6912203
Is there a collection or a list that has all the plugins that work/haven't been abanonded?
>>
>>6912209
It's not a matter of complexity anon, it's just extremely tedious. Most games' mods are relatively self-contained, or have one or two major depndencies. Loveslab stuff frequently have 6+ dependencies each, many shared, which makes debugging nightmareish if you ever find your game crashes.

It's like a car not working, and having to disassemble the car piece by piece to test each part one at a time. It's not complex, but very tedious and frustrating.
>>
>>6912209
A combined mod pack would be helpful plus it would allow more mods to be installed at the same time.
>>
>>6912209

I think it comes down to "how badly do you want this porn?"

And not just with Sexlab. Look at all the anons who reflexively hate anything in RAGS, or any of the more obscure/unwieldy systems. Look at all the games that make the player work for the porn content (part of the reason why I personally can't handle RPGMaker products).

At some point, most people say "this is just not worth the pain" and drop the whole thing, especially when they're doing it based solely on recommendations from other internet perverts. There might not be porn you like at the other end of the digital tunnel. Hell, there might not even be actual porn.
>>
>>6912215
>>6912218

This.

People play smut games because they want a quick fap. But it seriously kills the mood after the 2nd or 3rd consecutive hour of downloading, relocating, and running off checklists of dependencies on mods.
>>
>>6912215
>>6912218
>>6912221
I guess as a mod junky the tedium is just a given for me. I do agree it's usually not worth it, but that's more because of the general instability of smut mods pushing way past the limits of what the engine was designed to do.
>>
>>6912153
did you try ryona
>>
They really should implement all major stuff into Sexlab. It's supposed to be a framework but it does jack shit, every mod has its own pregnancy system, there are multiple succubus mods that does different stuff but when you combine them something definitely gets fucked up, bestiality is a mess because once again everyone tries to do their own thing, and all those mods are really hard on skyrim's engine
I spent a day or so on modding it into a sex crazed fest, but after seeing every npc has 15 dialogue options because people thought their prostitution addon was so original
I wish there was an actual framework, and people added quests and stuff into it
Anyway, here's a list of available mods if you don't want to go through the download section
lover slab.c om/topic/19588-sexlab-index/
>>
>>6912258
>was so original
I deleted it again, missed that part
And some mods are fucking annoying, you're given a quest with no questmarkers or location instructions, they expect you to randomly guess the next NPC you're supposed to find for some reason
Maybe TES6 will fix it
>>
You guys are going to get an exe and you're going to have to download it and it'll have a bunch of porn and shit and you're gonna fucking like it.
>>
>>6912284
Fuck you it's bad and wrong and made in a bad engine and you should fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>6912338
Yes but there was nothing better at the time and its easy and despite taking 3 hours to install all the necessary dependencies im not going to change it.
>>
>>6911594
>You are saying that as if there isn't any crosspolination between /a/ and /d/.
Sorry, I meant this general, not board. This general, based on the behavior and words of the posters, is almost entirely from /v/.
But I would still say that /d/ has very little overlap with /a/. Compare literally any thread on /a/ to the regular generals on /d/. Any of them would get kicked out of /a/ for being insufferable.
>>
>>6912194
At some point I dived deep enough to have most things that could be "pre-requisite" installed.
It's comfy to read that out of 9 necessary mods you have 9 already installed.
>>
>>6911744
I know that I am late, but I want you to know that I love you, cachefriend.
>>
>>6912284
If you really are going to upload a modpack and not just making a joke, you're a true hero anon.
>>
>>6912421
Anons will bitch because he didn't include that one mod they were so interested in, yet too stupid to download.
>>
>>6911655
>1. Use VS
What a horrible punishment to force upon someone.
>>
>>6911970
The Chinkglish makes my head hurt and the game was molasses slow last time I played Cursed Armor(I think it was 30% English then). If only it was more polished, it has subliminal stacking which is rare and pushes my buttons.
>>
>>6912435
I'm pretty few anons will complain about having to install 1 mod when you just saved them the trouble of installing 99 others. But that's just speculation on my part.
>>
>>6912421
I am not talking about a modpack i am talking about a game.
I am sorry dude but you must further wait for your valhalla
>>
>>6912512
>subliminal stacking
What?
>>
>>6912221
Don't agree with the quick fap idea. If I want a quick fap I'd watch a 10minutes porn video or go to /gif/. If I want a long edging session with several orgasm I'll play a game.
>>
>>6912616
I can't even get off to 3DPD, and most people don't even know what edging is.
You're not the majority.
>>
>>6912173
>>6912168
>>6912163

IIRC Crazy's is pretty much the only game in town at the moment except for that more recent one anon linked. I don't think you can even find a DL of EX anymore, it's long ded.

Which is a shame, because EX was interesting in that it was actually challenging. The base game and Crazy's have the problem where you can basically do whatever you want, whenever you want right from the start of the game, but you rapidly realize there's pretty much a best way to do things. Cash quickly becomes a non-issue once you realize there's literally no reason to have anything other than whores, a few cleaning and security staff, and a matron. Crazy (and whoever is doing the development now, whose name escapes me) kept cramming more and more ways to make cash into the game which were all totally pointless because nothing was a better allocation of resources than just packing more whores into the brothel. It quickly stops being a game so much as a really inefficient hentai gallery.

This problem is exacerbated by the fact that the base game comes with like 5 girls to start with and you have to download packs from random assholes. Of course everyone thinks their waifus would obviously be the best and brightest, so your money troubles are solved right off the bat by the fact that your brothel immediately fills with 100% charisma and beauty turbo-wenches.

EX had it's own problems though. It was kinda neat having to build a shitty dive bar into a criminal empire with actually somewhat balanced girls,
but it took a fuckload of micromanagement and the fact it was abandoned midway meant that it seriously lacked polish.

I guess try Crazy's if you want a sandbox and EX (if you can find it) if you want a management sim.
>>
anybody have a link to the latest backer version of TiTS?
>>
File: FC.png (292KB, 1600x905px) Image search: [Google]
FC.png
292KB, 1600x905px
>>6909369
>>
Anyone ever fully commit to having one type of girls in their Brothel in FC? I always end up with a mixed bag and never get around to fully committing to pierced 18-19 year old with pigtails and chastity belts.
>>
>>6912678
I briefly had one that was stocked entirely with futa milfs when the sisters only sold older slaves. I don't remember how it turned out.
>>
>>6912678
Does it count if I literally never used the brothel and was always dairy all the time?
>>
>>6911847
I don't know if you are the same dude as the guy above you, but have a look at the DL he responded to.
>>
>>6912678
I did that with the club, at least. All 18 year old girlish trap buttsluts.
>>
why are dickgirls so common but futas seemingly not existent in FC?
>>
>>6912628
>projecting
>>
>>6912851
Because dickgirls in FC are surgically (and/or hormonally) enhanced men. Men are common.
>>
>>6912455
I could have suggested Code::Blocks, but he said he was using VS anyway and is used to it. At least read more than just one post before replying.
VS is also a pretty solid IDE for C++ development.
>>
>>6912851
semi-realism
>>
>>6912851
Because you haven't been recruiting from the Futanari Sisterhood or whatever its name was. Also you haven't given your women dicks n' balls, nor your shemales vags n' ovaries.
>>
>>6911534
Why did it take a couple of drunk Germans to make one of the few good western h-novels
And why did they have to pick such a gay topic like lolis instead of cooler stuff like crossdressing shotas
>>
>>6912161
That looks so good that I doubt it'll ever amount to anything
good luck anyway though
>>
>>6912902
Because Germans are simply better.
And because they are not raging faggots. Instead they have shown their refined taste by picking lolis.
>>
>>6912161
>, I plan to have 5 different desert environment mobs that fuck up the player.
>you're playing the girls and not the bad guys once again
Fucking
hell

Subs are cancer
>>
>>6912907
(You)
>>
>>6912907
This. Would it hurt to have some originality for once?
>>
>>6912910
>>6912907
He's right you know?
The japs seem to be the only ones who do shit from the dominant perspective but their games are usually either vanilla as fuck or boring, untranslated visual novels
>>
>>6912565
As in there's a sidequest where she's going to be bait for a hypnotist and she's allegedly given anti-hypnosis conditioning but instead they gave her some sex related subliminal. Then the hypnotist ends up adding more subliminal triggers including coming to the hypnotist's hideout every night for even more hypnotism and sex. Now MC has to get someone to figure out the hypnotist's identity while overcoming all the compulsions racked up from hypnosis.
>>
>>6912913
He (probably you) is only whining about people not catering to his fetish when making their own projects, sounding like an entitled child.
If anything, the ones complaining repeatedly because other people won't cater to their likes, are cancer.
So just fuck off.
>>
>>6912919
Say what you want man, but games from the submissive perspective are in the clear majority and usually suck, while the few from the dominant one tend to stand out and be good.
>>
>>6912919
>>6912923
That's a really long-winded way to say that subs are cancer lads
>>
>>6912923
You're just paranoic, there are a bunch of games from both sides.
>>
File: MargeKilljoy.jpg (30KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
MargeKilljoy.jpg
30KB, 540x303px
>>6912923
>>6912928
Pic related is exactly what you are doing.
>>
>>6912923
>People create stuff I don't like. How dare they?! They are cancer.
Sure, they are the cancer...
>>
>>6912932
>>6912933
The guy is doing a service so others don't get tricked into playing a shit game and develop stupid fetishes.
>>
>>6912937
(You)
>>
>>6912932
>>6912933
>>6912931
>no one else should be able to enjoy it
But I never said that my friend, I just said that subs make shitty games on average and most of them are by subs and usually quickly abandoned
>>
>>6912943
No, you said they are cancer just for making games from a sub perspective.
You literally called them cancer for nothing but making something you don't enjoy.
This is the purest form of
>Stop liking what I don't like!
You are a fucking retard and if anyone is cancer, it's you.
>>
When will FC add birthdays for slaves?
I don't really care about the age but I'd want an event that at least acknowledges it.
>>
>>6912943
i stand with you, games from the perspective of a dominant male are usually better (might have something to do with the fact that i prefer those games tho)
>>
>>6912951
>When will FC add birthdays for slaves?
There's already an event of some sort where a slave bakes a cake but doesn't quite remember why.
>>
>>6912954
But I want birthday fucking.
>>
>>6912955
Pretty sure that's one of the options for said event.
>>
>>6912948
>No, you said they are cancer just for making games from a sub perspective.
Nope, I said they are cancer.

>You literally called them cancer for nothing but making something you don't enjoy.
Nah, more like starting a lot of shit they never finish and doing a shit-job at it

>This is the purest form of
your lack of reading comprehension?
>>
>>6912953
It's because subs are cancer my friend
>>
>>6912635
>Of course everyone thinks their waifus would obviously be the best and brightest, so your money troubles are solved right off the bat by the fact that your brothel immediately fills with 100% charisma and beauty turbo-wenches.

This always bugged the shit out of me, so I'd spend hours in the editor trying to change the stats of a hundred different girls from dozens of different works.

Lately, I keep thinking I want to play again, but probably what I really want is to edge for hours while agonizing over how best to balance stats among characters from incredibly different settings.
>>
>>6912974
>all this backpedalling
Everyone can still read your original post.
You very clearly called them cancer for nothing but making their stuff from a sub perspective.
So just fuck off trying to make it seem like you are reasonable after being called out on your shit.

>>6912976
(You)
>>
>>6910067

RAGS did play vidya if you wanted it, that's probably at least part of the WMP requirement.
>>
>>6912984
>Everyone can still read your original post.
>>6912923
>Say what you want man, but games from the submissive perspective are in the clear majority and usually suck, while the few from the dominant one tend to stand out and be good.
You mean this?

Or did you confuse me with this guy?
>>6912907
>Subs are cancer

Because you'd be wrong either way
>>
>>6912987
Both of those posts you quoted mention nothing but the perspective being from a sub as reasons for why they suck.
So thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>6912987
>Both of those posts you quoted mention nothing but the perspective being from a sub as reasons for why they suck.
Actually one doesn't mention that at all and just says subs are cancer while the other gives no reasons (though they are explained later)
You're trying really hard man, but you still look like a retard
>>
>>6912995
meant for >>6912990
>>
>>6911160
>>6911162

It's amazing this thing hasn't collapsed under it's own weight of shitty programming and sucked every computer it's installed on into the void. This is several levels past hilariously bad.
>>
>>6912995
If anything subs are cancer from being butthurt from this statement.
And yeah, I've seen way too many sub games done very poorly or dropped.
>>
>>6912995
>you're playing the girls and not the bad guys once again
Is literally the complaint about the game and then he called subs cancer, but surely there were tons of different underlying reasons he just did not mention, but which were implied, and talking about this being from a subs perspective was totally unrelated to the rest of the post.
Faggot.

>>6913004
If anything that guy is cancer for bringing it up over and over again with his
>Stop liking what I don't like!
attitude.
Also, obvious samefag.
>>
>>6913005
>If anything that guy is cancer for bringing it up over and over
I don't mind. You both are cancer.
>>
>>6913008
I can live with that. Shitting up /dgg/ has become somewhat of a hobby.
>>
>>6913011
>Autismo strikes again
>>
>>6913015
That's not how I usually shit up /dgg/, so...
>>
File: DELETE THIS.png (69KB, 735x789px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.png
69KB, 735x789px
>>6912907
>>6912911
I know your pain.

But, I Have to start somewhere anon.
>>
>>6911979
Hey FC Dev, I know you hate bug reports here but I can't seem to leave a comment on your blog for some reason.

In 0.7.7.2 I noticed that large/huge plugs and dildos weren't causing stretching. I did a little snooping around in Twine and couldn't find that content anywhere. I also noticed that these sections seemed to be missing or moved somewhere I couldn't see:

-SA smart piercing effects
-SA pregnancy and fertility
-SA accessories
-SA clothes

Thanks for working on this and sorry if this is a false alarm.
>>
>>6913029
Okay, I found content from "SA smart piercing effects" and "SA pregnancy and fertility" are now in "SA long term effects". Still can't find content from "SA accessories" and "SA clothes" in there or anywhere else though.

I'll knock this off now just in case I'm missing something obvious.
>>
>>6912995
I'm with this guy desu. Free Cities is pretty much the only game I play since TiTs and CoC are furry shit these days and I swear off RPGMaker games as a matter of course.
>>
>>6913073
Then how about you guys stop crying and whining about the content not being to your liking and fix the issue by creating your own instead?
And you wonder why people claim that not the subs are cancer?
>>
File: Iunno.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
Iunno.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>6913076
Man, I'm just fishing for recs. Why you gotta take shit so personally? Who hurt you, Anon?
>>
>>6913079
You hurt me.
>>
>>6913079
>implying
I am not taking this personally.
I am just saying simply whining about it is retarded.
Truly is summer again.
>>
File: u lil shit.png (85KB, 475x455px) Image search: [Google]
u lil shit.png
85KB, 475x455px
>>6913083
I think you and I have different definitions of whining.
>>
>>6913085
That's all you guys have been doing about it though, fag.
>>
File: This doesn't make any sense.jpg (95KB, 248x562px) Image search: [Google]
This doesn't make any sense.jpg
95KB, 248x562px
>>6913089
>you guys
Can't a nigga wander into a 2 hour old conversation without being part of some kind of group?
>>
>>6913091
Not when you make yourself part of that group by saying you are with one of them.
You are a special kind of retard, huh?
>I associate myself with him.
>Why do you lump me in with them?
Seriously...
>>
File: Smug loli 1.jpg (151KB, 405x432px) Image search: [Google]
Smug loli 1.jpg
151KB, 405x432px
>>6913095
You seem a little worked up, why not have a fap and come back when you're calmed down?
>>
>>6913102
You really are a faggot.
Why do you want me to be butthurt so bad? Just shitposting, huh?
>>
If you guys are going to have autistic bitchfits, at least post some porn to go with it
>>
File: NotMySupervisor.jpg (39KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
NotMySupervisor.jpg
39KB, 500x300px
>>6913117
>>
>>6913130
>>6913130
>>6913130
>>
>>6913076
>if you want something new, make it yourself
Not everyone can be content creators faggot, and even then fapping to or even deriving entertainment from your own work is difficult for most people.
>>
>>6913148
Everyone who is not a total retard can nowadays.

So people wanting dom content will just continue to whine and moan about there not being enough content for them because people actually create stuff from a sub perspective? Yeah, totally not the cancerous ones...
>>
>>6913186
You completely misunderstand the concept of supply and demand. Please kill yourself posthaste.
>>
>>6913188
>I am throwing buzzwords around which have nothing to do with the actual problem.
The actual problem is them being entitled faggots not able to deal with people not catering to their likes when creating their own projects, in their own spare time for fun.
So just fuck off trying to justify this behaviour without knowing what you are talking about.
>>
>>6912858
At least develop a sense of humor before posting, anon. It was clearly a joke.
And CLion is an objectively superior IDE.
>>
>>6913211
Maybe you should develop a sense of humour before posting shitty jokes?
>>
>>6913240
>HURR DURR VS IS FLAWLESS HOW DARE YOU INSULT IT
Right, your sense of humour is so much better.
>>
>>6913262
>Let's strawman the shit out of this, that will show him!
You are a bit sensitive, huh?
You tell someone to develop a sense of humour and when the exact same thing is directed at you, you get all butthurt. That'd be almost funny, if it wouldn't be so pathetic.
>>
>>6913276
>You are a bit sensitive, huh?
What makes you think that?
Why is it that shitposters always immediately start screaming about how angry/butthurt their opponents are? Do they seriously think that anyone is impressed by their baseless accusations?
>You tell someone to develop a sense of humour and when the exact same thing is directed at you, you get all butthurt.
But that's not what happened at all, you fucking moron. You couldn't tell that something was a joke despite it obviously being one, so I told you to develop a sense of humour (that way you could, you know, sense the humour).
You told me to develop a sense of humour because you got angry at the thought of VS being insulted.
How are those two situations even slightly similar?
>>
>>6913285
>What makes you think that?
Your obvious butthurt and now insistence that I can be nothing but a shitposter because I didn't think your shit was funny.

Yeah, not what happened.
I told you to develop a sense of humour because it simply wasn't funny. I don't exactly care about VS, but you take it personal and act all butthurt now, just because I didn't think you were funny.
Your post here >>6913262 just reeks of butthurt and being bitter.
But keep trying to tell people you are totally not and don't actually care.
>>
>>6913305
>you take it personal
No, I don't. Just because you're autistic enough to take 4chan seriously doesn't mean that everyone is.
And no, that post is me pointing out your stupid point of view, and the fact that your only argument is "YOU MAD???????" shows that you can't even deny that you're doing nothing but shitposting.
I don't care whether or not you think it was funny, the point is that you're an idiot.
>>
>>6913324
Whatever helps you sleep, pal...
Keep trying to convince yourself.
>>
>>6913333
And yet you still have the audacity to insist that you're not shitposting. It's quite pathetic, really.
>>
File: 1341736411856.jpg (55KB, 798x599px) Image search: [Google]
1341736411856.jpg
55KB, 798x599px
>>
>>6912161
Super Mutants.
>>
File: byuho57.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
byuho57.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>
File: byuho58.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
byuho58.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>
File: byuho56.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
byuho56.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>
>>6913335
Not even that guy, but you come across as some pathetic faggot who just can't let go right now.
>>
Last Demonhunter was really good, surprised how far I got in it. Weird bug after you beat Lord Grey though, it won't let you leave the castle. Had to port out- which perma-set my HP to 204 for some reason- to get to the "Game end succubus" telling me there's no content.
>>
>>6913410
I replied during the discussion while you bring it up hours later to try to start shit because you still can't admit that you're just a mindless shitposter.
Which one of us is the pathetic faggot here?
Thread posts: 464
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.