[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 58

File: 46587207_p0.jpg (2MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
46587207_p0.jpg
2MB, 1200x1600px
previous thread: >>6828648

Nice edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>IRC:
https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
>>6835616
There needs to be more games that focuses on living clothes or parasites.
>>
File: 687687646516.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
687687646516.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
>>6835619
yup
>>
>>6835619
Prety sure there is a game called Parasite Infection that is being made. Prety sure it has playable content to a point.
>>
Here's something I've never seen: corruption/mindbreak/body alteration through a disease. Are there any games about spreading your disease or parasite? If not, what would you guys think of one?
>>
Strive for power 0.0.3(c) is released.
New stuff:
Basis of PC customization
Pregnancy system (currently only for you and your prisoners/residents)
Undercity as a new dangerous zone further fleshing out future combat system.
Laboratory to change and enhance your residents to your taste.
Notable changes:
Shaliq is unlocked by progression of main quest
Fights will end with companion's death upon defeat by normal damage.
Sandbox mode should be bit stable-er

https://mega.nz/#!NAEGzT4L!_6GbJ-VN1sGcBCEkgbnyekLgLnhqDBzDpvDqJhUauT4

For those who unfamiliar, gameplay is something in-between FC and JONT. Synopsis: You are a mage, inheriting lone mansion in forest. Your aim is to come to prosperity, and for that you will need to organize your new base, acquire servants, money and mana. Mana, though can be obtained generally through sex. In the next version I'll be redoing whole obedience/prisoner system to make it feel more organic.
>>
>>6835653
>>
>>6835526
https://mega.nz/#!tB4XHQxC!5ZDbB0-nzv7Mgn_oRPZhrMK19blvJNf4tjAYOvz9q-Q
>>
>>6835653
I was just working on the Plague Lord custom disease rules for my TTRPG system. They'll be magical realm friendly as all fuck.

Not relevant, just a funny coincidence.
>>
>>6835659
I was also thinking of this while reading >>6835653
Now with the Evolved game on steam and mods I suppose one could make something similar to
>corruption/mindbreak/body alteration through a disease.
>>
Damn, didn't realize I was posting with a newer thread.

>>6835692
>>6835700
>>6835705

Hope that links right.
>>
>>6835164
>Anyone know where the New Years party in Girl Life is held?
The school. Have to get there before 14:00, as the message on the status screen says. You also need 1000 rubles for the ticket. If there's nothing there between 13:00 and 14:00 on Dec 31st, that sounds like a bug.
>>
>>6835661
Thanks! You know, I think this should be in the paste bin
>>
>>6835779
Is there a point? Link would have to change weekly, because of the constant updates.
>>
>>6835795
true
>>
>>6835656
>For those who unfamiliar, gameplay is something in-between FC and JONT. Synopsis: You are a mage, inheriting lone mansion in forest. Your aim is to come to prosperity, and for that you will need to organize your new base, acquire servants, money and mana.
Sounds good. Although I don't know how much JoNT adds to the mix.
>0.0.3(c)
Eh.
>>
>how much JoNT adds to the mix
JoNT is more personal, and I personally like 'middle-ages-fantasy' setting more.

>>6835821
>>0.0.3(c)
>Eh.
I prefer to play conservative with versions for now, although some did mention that this may scare people away.
>>
>>6835826
>JoNT is more personal
Being an amazing wizard with no sense of right and wrong does not need to be super personal.
>and I personally like 'middle-ages-fantasy' setting more
You do realize that the middle ages and standard fantasy are pretty unlike each other, right?
>>
>>6835828
>Being an amazing wizard with no sense of right and wrong does not need to be super personal.
I meant how personal you are to your actions. FC is about arcology management, while JoNT and strive is about your personal achievements and interactions.

>You do realize that the middle ages and standard fantasy are pretty unlike each other, right?
Depends on how close you look, sure there's tons especially if you take every version in consideration. I guess my bad choice of words.
>>
>>6835826
Here's some feedback from actually playing
>magic is something anyone can do
But muh power fantasy
>wizard age categories don't include an "ancient" or "wizened" option, or even just "old"
>no beard stats
I'm not saying you have to go for the classic wizard look, but it should be possible.
>live in a mansion rather than a tower
If the game is about being magical, shouldn't you have a more magical abode?
>library, laboratory
Seems promising enough, but there's literally nothing there yet.

>basic game play
Holy fuck, searching the forest for an attractive human is boring.
>odd races
These are way too common, there's nothing special about them.

Version numbering seems about right.
>>
>>6835835
>I'm not saying you have to go for the classic wizard look, but it should be possible.
Note taken.
>If the game is about being magical, shouldn't you have a more magical abode?
Will consider that, although I'm going more realistic view instead of classic.
>Seems promising enough, but there's literally nothing there yet.
Have to upgrade lab. Library is currently empty, yeah.
>These are way too common, there's nothing special about them.
Something specific you would like to see?
>>
>>6835709
I'm pretty sure that guy was asking for a rules assistant automatic growth hormones option that didn't bring it over 1. Stacked and unlimited will bring it to max.
>>
>>6835709
Pointing out that >>6835847 is correct. I'd like to have the rules assistant do most of my work for me, but I'd also prefer my slaves to be capable of proper enunciation.
>>
>>6835853
Same here, I didn't mind doing it manually before but with this hip an shoulder width nonsense it's a real pain in the ass to price is right the correct ass size.
>>
>>6835847
Ah, I don't think I've ever let the RA handle injections. Wasn't aware that it also did lips.

Might be simpler to have it just not do lip injections/implants, eh?
>>
>>6835843
>realistic
>portal to a far away rape land

>Something specific you would like to see?
The basic "walk in the forest" option is fine, since it's pretty much just humans. But finding a weird species captured by bandits along the road should be rare, and that road, the grove, and the undercity should all be gated by exploration options. Hell, it would be fine to also gate them by travel time, and, when you find them, add a project to the laboratory to connect the portal to those zones before you can get to them without spending energy again.

Also in general I think there shouldn't be a race difference unless you can know what the race will do differently in the game. It should be mechanical and it should be specified in the thing where you click the race (possibly requiring library research – though I don't think that's a thing yet?) but in general, make races other than human harder to get and give them a bonus, and potentially also some penalties.
>>
>>6835859
>making things more rare
I can't find a single fucking elf in the current build.
>>
>>6835859
>The basic "walk in the forest" option is fine, since it's pretty much just humans. But finding a weird species captured by bandits along the road should be rare, and that road, the grove, and the undercity should all be gated by exploration options
Thats the general plan. Really previous version was added as combat showcase and recent one to add more content to that combat (undercity). I do plan to make more sense out of encounters and areas later on.

>make races other than human harder to get and give them a bonus, and potentially also some penalties.
That's the general plan. Some specifics are already in play.

>>6835864
Would need tracking skill above none for follower.
>>
I'm looking for something along the lines of CoC at the moment. But not TiTS or FoE, played both. Preferably Android compatible.
>>
>>6835866
Strive for Power (what we're talking about now) is kind of headed that way in terms of the exploration gameplay. But it's early in development and doesn't have much content yet. And it doesn't have any scripted waifu characters or big multi-page sex scenes, so if that's what you mean, it won't scratch that itch.
>>
>>6835870
Eh, I know you want to pump your game, but that strikes me as more "management sim" along the lines of FC or whoremaster. Seems like he's describing more "first-person sandboxy adventure).

>>6835866
Have you tried Melkava? http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=911

Released not too long ago, but pretty meaty (60k+ words). Though it's far less focused on stats, combat, and character builds than CoC/TiTs, and more on transformation and corruption of the PC.
>>
>>6835951
>you
I'm not him.
The exploration part is pretty much CoC except you can capture enemies. It's also got all the other management stuff, but it does have the CoC elements too.
>>
>>6835954
>The exploration part is pretty much CoC except you can capture enemies.

I mean, not any more than most games with a basic go-to-location, RNG-encounter-event. I classify it as a management sim, personally, because a much smaller proportion of the game content (currently) is on exploration as compared to managing procedurally generated slaves. Most adventure games have a far larger share of the content in exploration and questing. But again, that's just my opinion.
>>
>>6835963
Yeah, the exploration needs more work. But all the management has is its basic mechanics too.
>>
How do I prevent my sluts to not use their butt?
Setting their masturbation rules to me only?
>>
>>6835843
>I'm going more realistic view
Having everyone access a little bit of magic isn't really realistic though. A wizard as a rich person with a tower, as part of the whole feudal-manorial system, makes more sense than a wizard who is just extra good at what everyone else can do and inherited a nice little personal mansion. It would also allow you to upgrade into a more typical feudal lord role, over time, instead of being written so hard into the urban guild role.
Although this is going a it outside of the current paradigm, in terms of gameplay it could probably be handled purely by resource-generating building upgrades, which seems like, at absolute most, it would add an "estate" tab along with library/laboratory/alchemy things.
>>
>>6835843
>Something specific you would like to see?
Different name lists.
>>
>>6835980
>Having everyone access a little bit of magic isn't really realistic though. A wizard as a rich person with a tower, as part of the whole feudal-manorial system, makes more sense than a wizard who is just extra good at what everyone else can do and inherited a nice little personal mansion. It would also allow you to upgrade into a more typical feudal lord role, over time, instead of being written so hard into the urban guild role.
I meant 'realistic' not in 'closer to real life', but as in 'making more sense' kind of way. I really have hard time figuring out how towers provide any sort of better living/managing conditions to consider them as appropriate base.

>>6835989
Mind provide some?
>>
>>6836015
>I really have hard time figuring out how towers provide any sort of better living/managing conditions to consider them as appropriate base.
Well, for the same reasons they were built in real life, plus magic. They're defensively a lot more useful than a building where you can just knock holes in the wall, and they provide a high vantage for firing arrows or, in this case, spells. And those spells could be logistical stuff like magical sight or communication too, not just fireballs or whatever.
>>
>>6836015
>Mind provide some?
Uh, sure. What format should they be in? What's a list of the cultures/races that exist in the game so far? I can think of humans, elves, fairies, and dryads that are readily available but the bandits have tons of weird shit.
>>
>>6836015
>Mind provide some?

On the topic of expanding content, it wouldn't hurt to hit up gelbooru and download a handful of image variants for the "rare" creature types rather than a single image each. It'd be a quick way to add some re-playability to capturing them.
>>
>>6836021
>Well, for the same reasons they were built in real life
Basically defence? But there's no reason for that in game, at least now, hence why mansion it is. But, I shall say, that I think having a tower developing into castle or something like that somewhat intrigues me. I may try to implement something of this kind later on.

>>6836022
You can see list of races when generating new girl on game start. I don't mind any particular formats, but I think eventually I'll try to settle on name+surname based on existing races. Right now there's like 40something randomly assembled names by me.
>>
Is there something special I need to do for the warrior's daughter? Nothing I'm doing seems to do anything but increase her stress, and now she's gonna break soon with nothing accomplished.

Also, isn't it a plot hole that the far away forest has someone connected to the local mage guild? Or is that just a placeholder until you can make the portal take you to other places including nearer ones?
>>
>>6836023
Numerous problems with this one. Some people prefer to have just text and same-styled images, or no images at all. I personally very stingy on adding art, even when its mere backgrounds, hence it takes some time to find fitting images. Eventually I decided that I should do more coding instead.

>>6836028
You need special potion, and yes, that's partly placeholder although not necessarily so by plot.
>>
>>6836025
By format, I meant how you want it typed out so that you can just plug it in with minimal work. That said, if you are going to add last names into the game (though for commoners, I don't see why you should) it might be a good idea to have each surname with a first and second part. That way you can generate a wide variety of names without repetition. It also opens up future trinomial possibilities for more diverse cultures, which is a decent fringe benefit.
>>
>>6836037
['name1','name2','namex','etc'] if you insist. Don't see why commoners shouldn't have surnames though, and yes, that's what I would want to do eventually - give more personality to most races.
>>
>>6836025
Needing defense in the gameplay isn't necessarily the point, though being defensively viable does open up more story possibilities. A tower would have been built to be defensible a long time ago, and then continued to be defensible after the danger passed. If there was never a need to defend the area, whoever built a big rich home would have built it right in the nearest city, after all. A local manager wouldn't need or afford such a big house, and a wealthy owner and businessman would be better served by having greater accessibility to the ears of important people. Although the portal throws that last bit off, but I can hardly imagine such a big and important magical resource wouldn't be housed within a defensible location anyway.
>>
>>6835656
For reasons this isn't loading on my version of FF.
I'm using an old version of FF though cause new versions piss me off.

Looking at your races and descriptions, I'm wondering if you're going to include height veriances.
>>
>>6836044
>Don't see why commoners shouldn't have surnames though
It's not that they need to not, but in the languages that you're currently drawing names from, they mostly didn't in the medieval period.
Should I do a list like that for first name and first and second part of last name? Or do you prefer to go single-part surnames, or just neither for the time being?
>>
>>6836050
Yes, for some reason it does not work on FF bellow 46 version (at least this is the version I confirmed working myself as I use opera and chrome).

>I'm wondering if you're going to include height veriances
I may. In truth I just try to avoid numerical values when dealing with appearance, because it's generally cause me to get irritated every time something is not close to ideal, or even worse, completely opposite of what I prefer.

>>6836051
Just go with two lists (or if you want 3 for second surname). I may always decide to use what I have later.
>>
>>6836054
god dammit, I'm on FF42
I don't want to update FF because it honestly looks like shit and it removes features.
>>
>>6836055
Just run it on chrome or IE (it works for some). I wish I knew what causing it, but don't have anything other than 'probably javascript'
>>
>>6836058
Why would it work worse on Firefox, the browser that supports JavaScript far better than Chrome, unless it was specifically designed to do that?
>>
>>6836095
Because of some specific error that he doesn't know the origin of. Pay attention.
>>
>>6835653
What ever happened to Psychosite that was being developed about a year ago?
>>
>>6836095
I believe it had no problems with any FF until after some version it just happened and I noticed it bit too late to try track it down as I don't use FF. You can try blaming russian spaghetti code.
>>
>>6836054
Okay, here's a few name lists. The human surnames are two-part and are designed to form a single name and go with the first names you already have as the default name list. The hippy surnames go with both the dryad and fairy first names and are designed to be trinomial. Depending on how you want to code it, that could mean that there should be a space attached to them in the string itself, or it could be added in the concatenation process.

http://pastebin.com/EU49V8dn

I tried to do elves but it's harder than expected and I don't know where to go with the surnames.

This kind of thing is effectively outsourced via google doc, if you'd like to open it up more.
>>
>tfw no no haven update
>>
>>6836034
>You need special potion
Is it a merrein concoction? How the hell do I get tainted essence then? And how was anyone supposed to know this?
>>
kinda want to play hhs but did so a few months ago and there was lots of grind and i think i got most of events done. what do?
>>
>>6836122
Curious, I guess I'll put it on googledocs right away then. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vS39AObfVKKDqP6XzacADqWJ_PxccKV8IMrq7DtEG6k/edit?usp=sharing
That's an interesting idea on dryads/fairies naming although I'll refrain from rushing with decisions for now.

>>6836129
Should be mentioned in quest log. Tainted essence is given on return as well, but there was bug in previous version. Not sure why it's like that in your.
>>
>>6836138
She's in my jail and nothing is in the quest log.
>>
>>6836140
Try return to the mage guild?
>>
>>6836142
Ah, I see. Didn't realize that just imprisoning her would fulfill the quest, thought I had to break her.

On a different note, is there anyway to end the bound effect? I lost my best combatant to it with a spider, and had to reload to avoid losing another.
>>
>>6836148
Daze spell should break it, otherwise there's a chance based on combat skill.
>>
>>6835656
Having both the heal and the sedation spell, when I click for my own combat options in a battle, only sedation is available but it calls itself the heal spell when it's listed as the action to be performed.

>>6836152
Daze can't currently be cast in combat.

Another bug:If you try to modify someone on in the laboratory, the days unavailable don't count down.
>>
>>6836174
>Another bug:If you try to modify someone on in the laboratory, the days unavailable don't count down.
You need lab assistant present. I'll look into combat spells bugs, ty.
>>
>>6836174
Actually are you sure you had the mana to cast those spells?
>>
>>6836187
>>6836174
Nvm, I'm an idiot, using elseif instead of if on every next spell.
>>
>>6835656
Any plans for traps?
>>
Where do I get the work crew?
>>
File: 1459344713832.jpg (190KB, 461x426px) Image search: [Google]
1459344713832.jpg
190KB, 461x426px
>>6836115
I don't think it ever left the ground, unfortunately. I was quite interested in the game concept, but the author just disappeared.

You can still find it at
>psychositedev
>dot
>blogspot

Nothing since august 2015 though.
>>
>>6836116
I just checked, no problems running it on my end, I'm running firefox-aurora on Arch.
>I noticed it bit too late to try track it down as I don't use FF
Firefox literally has an integrated IDE and Javascript code analyzer. The browser will track down the issue for you.
>>
>>6836192
In short - no.
Akin to FC game thinks every possible npc is female(or vaguely futa). Adding traps would require either track down every and correct every addressing and redo sex scenes (mind you we barely have any at all since I'm not native english speaker and decide not to soil your eyes with my incompetence), or asspull them like how FC did expect without any reasonable explanation. Neither option intrigues me so I just shelving it until some unknown miraculous period when I'd have enough free time to think about it. Unless you mean like 1-2 unique characters, which are very likely can make it at some point.

>>6836207
Ancient forest village?
>>
>>6836213
Wouldn't it just be a matter of greying out the vagina options?
>>
>>6835656
Is it just me or is hunting shit? Nobody ever finds anything.
>>
>>6836217
Would require whole separate character generation + all 'she' and 'her' altered, unless don't care, + sex options. And I don't wanna add cosmetic traps with no comment from game world. You can turn your male offspring into girl or futa though.

>>6836221
With no skills it is. Says so right in the help section.
>>
>>6835616
Where's that dude who was making that tentacle game gone off to? Has he succumbed to that strange disease that kills H-devs instantly? Has he sealed himself away in seclusion to work on his project, only to emerge when it's done, like a dwarf with a fae mood? Is this poster simply too dumb to ctrl+f properly?
>>
Is there a faster way to induce lactation than knocking someone up?
>>
>>6836258
You can try your chance with random encounters in undercity, but impregnation and waiting for 5 days probably way more safe and reliable.
>>
FC Dev:
•Extend the asian tattoo to the slave's dick
•An auto lactation implant option to anyone you put to the ranch
•An "edging" option to the smart piercing
>>
>>6836258
which game faget?
>>
>>6835653
I also noticed the lack of transformative/corruption disease games. Unfortunately all I've made was a is an incomplete CYOA.

Theme-wise though it's some good stuff.
>>
i know theyre not really /d/ games persay, aside from the whole massive tits/massive dicks, but does anyone know of a way to get up to date/new mnf games for free?
I can only find an archive of up to mid 2014 myself, just wanted to know if any of you guys know
>>
>>6836338
try /hgg/
>>
>>6836338
>persay
per se
>>
>>6836419
>per se
porque
>>
>>6836419
>diamond dozen
What are some others like this 4chin has?
>>
File: 1452033730059.jpg (209KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452033730059.jpg
209KB, 750x1000px
>>6836135
What version did you play?

>>6836462
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
File: Quadruple_Amputee.jpg (149KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Quadruple_Amputee.jpg
149KB, 850x850px
>>6836478
This offends my autism
>>
File: thing.jpg (857KB, 1150x1850px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
857KB, 1150x1850px
YO FC DEV- minor bug on custom slave creation on New Game in 0.7.0.3: trying to choose "Very Broad" as a shoulder option just defaults to "Normal."

(Was trying to bring along a brick shithouse BG)
>>
>>6836519
That's just a display error on the choice itself. If you look at the description, you'll see it change.
>>
>>6836478
this is probably copy paste but i needed the laugh, so thank you
>>
>>6836478
either hhs 1.9 or hhs+ 1.05, so i guess ill give spin hhs+ 1.07 from op pastebin
>>
>>6836584
get 1.07 rev 1301 with all the hotfixes
>>
>>6836585
thanks!
>>
>>6836590
There's also some extra fixes scattered through the "HHS+ 1.07 Alpha Preview Release (Rev 1301)" thread.
Also get the fixes posted in the "Modification Drugs Durations and Variables" thread.
>>
>>6836590
>>6836616
Remember that fixes are a pain to apply to an existing save, so get as many as you can before you start a new game.
>>
>>6835653
Shame really, such a good unused concept
>>
>Tiny nipples have a negative effect on beauty, puffy and inverted nipples improve it, huge nipples improve it more strongly, and all others have no effect
I don't like this.
>>
>>6836478
This was quite good. Saved for reference.
>>
does anyone have the information for a complete unholy jail savedata ?
>>
>>6836478
this triggers the fuck out of my autism, but saved nonetheless
>>
>>6836519
I had no idea you could survive that many shrapnel wounds.
>>
>>6836616
will take a look, cheers
>>
>>6836755
literally this
>>
In FC, is there any set of rules to simultaneously decrease devotion and increase fear? I want to have hateful, fearful slaves.

Unless I put them all in a hole or do something else to destroy my income, all of them end up being irreversibly worshipful and trusting.
>>
>>6837500
Just throw them into the Slaves' Quarters, that seems to do the trick for me every time.
>>
>>6837500
wow I have no idea.
>>
Would it be cheap to rip off CoC/TiTS's game format? Like, single hub-based area with exploration, turn-based combat, basically it'd look and play exactly the same, only with different content
>>
>>6837553
If you put on a different skin and make it not shit then you'll be fine.
>>
Is there a way to get more slaves in FC? I know there is a buy slaves button on the main screen but rather than just playing the game and figuring it out myself or reading the in-game documentation I'm just going ask here without putting any effort in myself
>>
>>6837553
>Would it be cheap to rip off
Yes but if its good people will be OK with it.
>>
>>6837557
Yes
>>
>>6837557
I cant tell if that was a jab at people here or an honest remark about being lazy.
>>
>>6837557
You can buy slaves
When your rep is high enough you unlock more options in the buy slave menu
There are several events that get you slaves, some are opertunities to buy slaves that come to you, slaves that are related to your current slaves. Others are people willingly coming to be enslaved. There are several story missions that will give you options that outputs more slaves.
There is the special recruiter job, which talks people into becoming your slaves.
>>
>>6837563
I'm just complaining about people asking really simple questions about FC lately. I have nothing against asking about opinions or stuff that's obfuscated, but shit like "how do i mak te mone" is plain lazy.
>>
>>6837570

Well, making cash in FC isn't always obvious to newcomers. We've spent many a month determining the optimal methodology.
>>
I need a some help finding a game I played a few months back. It's a Brothel game set in the future were you're running a brothel out of a tower. You have a milking room, a dance hall, and one other room. Some of your slaves are tenants from lower floors of the tower that have sold themselves to you in order to pay off there debts. You can also buy slaves, modify their bodies, and get them pregnant. If anyone can remember the name it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>6837556

What is shit about those games? Aside from the massive amount of furry shit, I mean
>>
>>6837649
Cant speak for TiTS but I could never get into the "story" of CoC because I fap and loose intrest soon after walking around to see what I find while skipping the text. I also could never understand combat scaling. It just seemed to slow or something.
>>
>>6837649
The writing is substandard and every character seems to be a furry chick with a dick that looks like a girl and will be your waifu after several events. All the characters turn into a boring melange of the same shit with a different skin. TiTs also has the issue of being CoC 2.0, now with %100 better coding! They don't even use the space shit for fucks sake.
>>
>>6835616
A game I'd love to see is an rpg where you play as a robogirl. You can disguise yourself as mostly human, add extra sextoys to your body, different weapons. Possibly move to more like a mech capable of having a pilot, a deathmachine, a sextoy, and you can either pay , sneak or murder your way to revenge of some kind.

On the way losing fights could have different costs, maybe rape, maybe soeone salvaging parts of you, adding parts that'd be hard to remove, viruses that would cause errors that'd make other fights harder etc.
>>
>>6837663
I was excited for aliens and got dog dickgirls in space. Is there one actual alien? There's bees, squids, foxes, slimes, ants, mushrooms, cats. Atleast coc had fucking demons
>>
>>6837669
I never looked deep enough to find out, might play it again to see. Could a spot of decent writing in it, like Dominika is in CoC. I doubt it though.
>>
>>6837669
It's taking the furry = legitimate alien race route like Stellaris.
>>
>>6837688
I don't mind that so much as opposed to it feeling like most races are exactly like humans except maybe they look like this animal.
>>
>>6837688
which is a shit route when you already have a furry based game.
>>
>>6837697
Well you know who sponsored game.
>>
>>6837646
possibly free cities?
>>
>>6837646
>>6837769
yeah if it was text based, probably free cities.
If it wasn't text based I want to know what it is.
>>
>>6837659

What exactly should you expect, story-wise, from a porn game? Like yeah I agree with you that CoC was boring and generic outside of spank material, but I can't say I know of other /d/ games with an engaging setting or story
>>
>>6837789
Monster Girl Quest actualy has a suprisingly good story past all the fucking that kicks off big time at the end of part 2. Just wish that there weren't so many bad ends that were realy bad. glad they put in the skip vore option.
>>
Man, I wish I could draw or code. I would totally make a cookie clicker ripoff where you're a tentacle monster and you start off with one girl and a single tentacle, and slowly get more tentacles, more powerful aphrodisiacs, different tentacle types, and eventually more girls, and you harvest orgasms from them to upgrade your nest further
>>
That's it, Thanks : )

Yes it is text based
>>
>>6837838
A friend and I had this discussion once, we definitely felt that a pornographic clicker game could succeed. We also determined that such a game would rely heavily on art, and since neither of us are artists, promptly dropped the idea.
>>
>>6835616
how does one play marunomi?

also, like I've mentioned before, the /d/ catalog still needs massive work done. its missing games, some of its games don't work or links are broken, etc etc.
>>
>>6837838
Just look at HunieCam
Literally zero effort in both art and gameplay
Bet it made thousands for those niggers
>>
>>6837860
I mostly bought it because I love those guys.
Support your fave devs.
>>
>>6837892
I wasn't there for all the hype pre-release, so I bought it thinking it was HuniePop 2.0
It's complete trash
>>
>>6837894
lol, you should at least look at games before you buy them.
There was a big stink about the change in artstyle, but its probably just going to be a one off thing.
On the bright side though, HuniePop 2 is going to have loads more characters.
>>
>tfw no no haven update
>>
>>6837898
Waiting sucks, but I'd rather wait and have more features than get it now and be missing stuff and bugs.
After he finishes and gets the few bug reports fixed he'll be going back to porting Whorelock to Twine.
So We'll Wait, and get all the things.
>>
>>6837892
Pretty much this. It's more of a novelty than anything, but I like those bastards. Given the cost of the game it's more or less the same as buying one of them a beer, and I'm completely down with that.
>>
File: 1415411073588.jpg (149KB, 1181x813px) Image search: [Google]
1415411073588.jpg
149KB, 1181x813px
>>6837905
I was hoping for this weekend, but it looks like it'll be another week :(
>>
>>6837858
which link doesn't work
what game should be added
etc etc???
>>
>tfw you get greedy bad end in hhs+ to find out that autosaving is broken and 3 hours are gone
>>
>>6836462
>>6836478
This sort of thing relates to the Descartes quote about attracting genuine idiots who think they're in good company.

It's all well and good when you're on this side of the joke, but it attracts underage kiddies who shit up the site. They see screencaps on reddit or imgur and conclude we're all dumb kids pretending badly at being adults, rather than adults pretending well at being semi-illiterate. So they come here and behave like they do on their other social media sites: spam memes and make superficial comments.

It's not my business to tell you how to post, but it is my business to tell you that your choices affect how the plot advances.
>>
>>6838383
>autosaving is broken
Shit, that sucks. 1.07rev1301?

>>6838398
I agree that we shouldn't get too circlejerky about lelmemes, but we can't exactly give up chan culture entirely, either. Where would we be without shitty in-jokes?
>>
>>6838398
any time you write a post that long, delete it and type up some meme about how you're autistic. no body gives a shit about your retarded board politics
>>
>>6838399
yeah. i think it disables itself when you restart the client (did so to unfuck graphics a time or two), since i enabled autosave straight at the start of the game as i remembered how much grind there was last time i played it
>>
File: 1478298.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1478298.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>6838398
>getting this worked up over a joke
>>
>>6838410
It doesn't help his case any that said pasta is old as fuck.
>>
>>6837892
>I mostly bought it because I love those guys.
>Support your fave devs.
Even if they bring out an objectively bad game? No.
Huniepop was, while simple, a fun game in its own right, both the dating sim aspect and the match-three aspect well competently executed and it had surprisingly good voice.

It was a novelty for a western devs to tackle that genre and they did it well enough for people to get interested.

Huniecam offers pretty much nothing interetsing in that regard, it's just a cookie clicker and nothing else. Maybe you enjoy the finance management aspect of it but personally, from what I have seen, it seems to have no real challenge to it
>>
>>6838484
This, rewarding them for low effort shovelware just encourages them to continue producing games of that quality.
>>
File: 56799642_p0.png (122KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
56799642_p0.png
122KB, 800x800px
>>6837838
It's all you, faggot.
http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/help
Go make an h-game.
>>
>>6838497
>This, rewarding them for low effort shovelware just encourages them to continue producing games of that quality.
Which should also apply to the whole concept of patreon and people pledging there.

For how much I am disappointed in the Hunie guys for Huniecam at least they released a full game and just asked you to pay once.

It's at least a more honest transaction than patreon.
>>
>>6835656
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I came about a problem with the pregnancy system. When I send my kid into the growth chamber, the timer never goes below 15 days.
>>
>>6838525
>Go make an h-game.

>Please no games involving overly lewd, nude or violent stuff.
Well fuck that.
>>
>>6838634
What are you, a pussy?
>>
>>6838655
it's miss pussy to you, anon
>>
>>6838525
I already looked at that, but it doesn't really seem to be suitable for having a "farm" of clickables. You always have the one clickable floating in the middle of the screen, and the rest of the upgrades are fluff text only. You can't start with 1 girl and then add various tentacles to them to increase their orgasm production without affecting every other girl you have, and those other girls would never be seen. You don't get any of the visual feedback you'd want for a hentai game.

Also still doesn't change the fact I can't draw.
>>
>>6835616
So what's the most /d/eviant, perverted or down-right evil h-game you've ever played?
>>
File: rock paper scissors.jpg (6KB, 402x299px) Image search: [Google]
rock paper scissors.jpg
6KB, 402x299px
>>6838725
>>
File: 1459109160968.jpg (202KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459109160968.jpg
202KB, 800x600px
>>6838725
I'd probably say Whorelock's for most definitions of evil. The concept is super hot, but the execution is frustrating even by RAGS standards.
>>
File: 53197006_p0_master1200.jpg (395KB, 969x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53197006_p0_master1200.jpg
395KB, 969x1200px
>>6838725
>So what's the most /d/eviant, perverted or down-right evil h-game you've ever played?
RyonaRPG, J-o-K and FC (not necessarily in that order).

RyonaRPG stands a bit aside because you play as the heroine(s) and to this day I have yet to find a game that makes me feel as "in sync" with my characters frustration and caring as much not to have her end up losing (as opposed to purposefully getting her defeated).

It's hard as hell, but in a Dark Souls kind of way were if you died it is normally because you were being careless (not enough potions/antidotes/etc or going to a dungeon completely underleveled/underequipped).

Also, until I stumbled upon Akakubi Arena it was the only game I could name which does the whole "you play as a slave" theme well without taking away liberty from the player to explore the world (though in RyonaRPG it's an optional/"unlockable" thing).

Just because someone has become a slave doesn't mean their freedom of action and movement needs to be curtailed 100% of the time, rather that their master gets to set parameters around those liberties without the slave being able to have a say on that.

I wish more devs would realize that when dismissing "sub/slave games" because they believe they feel they need to program some sort of artificial intelligence to constantly give the player orders.
>>
>>6838729
That's disgusting

>>6838731
What's so evil about it? I only shortly looked into it once, but I'm not a sub so it was really uninteresting for me
>>
>>6838739
>What's so evil about it? I only shortly looked into it once, but I'm not a sub so it was really uninteresting for me
You mostly just get the choice between two evils during that game.
Example: Do you prefer getting gagged (and not be able to discuss your way out of combat) or your legs bound (not being able to run away)?

I don't consider it evil as much as maybe "wicked"/"mischevious" but then again >>6838725 didn't specify what he meant by evil.
>>
>>6838742
>Example: Do you prefer getting gagged (and not be able to discuss your way out of combat) or your legs bound (not being able to run away)?
Well that's not evil, really, just not nice

>down-right evil
Probably doesn't refer to pranks and the like
>>
>>6838739
>>6838742
I was actually mostly referring to how many clicks it takes to do anything, especially if you get imprisoned. And the game's tendency to throw you into complete nonsense locations. And the map that doesn't follow the rules of geometry or physics.
>>
File: 1453919844586.gif (92KB, 655x415px) Image search: [Google]
1453919844586.gif
92KB, 655x415px
>>6838746
>Well that's not evil, really, just not nice
To clarify, I am not >>6838731 so I agree with you on that front

>Probably doesn't refer to pranks and the like
I see "downright evil" often being less literally -in this case I'd say torture, mayhem and borderline guro- but more as "ingeniously naughty" -in this case in how it treats the characters at the short end of the stick/the subs- and so Whorelock's does qualify in the latter definition but even then I consider it relatively tame.

It's one of the better examples at executing that concept with the player being the sub though, so I get why it gets praised.
More devs could learn a thing or two from it if they decide to do a sub-centric game; as in, you can still allow the player to be an active chess piece on the board, focus instead on what handicaps you can force upon him.
Pic related in how this could be done (it's a mock-up). This is another thing RyonaRPG does pretty well and that is using cursed equipment and similar concepts to make the game challenging (and lewd).
>>
>>6838748
>I was actually mostly referring to how many clicks it takes to do anything, especially if you get imprisoned. And the game's tendency to throw you into complete nonsense locations. And the map that doesn't follow the rules of geometry or physics.
I am going to make bedlam weep again but that is bad game design making the game unfair (as you cannot avoid most of that through careful playing), not the game being good at its job of providing a fair challenge
>>
Does anyone know how to find the conditions for the subendings in trap quest? There are a few I know exist from the images in game files but cant find out how to get them (not the general ending, the specific variety)
>>
>>6838799
>Does anyone know how to find the conditions for the subendings in trap quest? There are a few I know exist from the images in game files but cant find out how to get them (not the general ending, the specific variety)
You need to be a donor.

Aika posted the requirements on his blog but you should also be able to find it on the wiki if it is being kept up-to-date?
>>
>>6838808
I am a donor
The requirements on the wiki are to get the general endings, not the specific varieties
>>
Anyone have the newest release of Towergirls Kingdom Conquest?
>>
Anybody else's slaves duplicating in FC?
>>
>>6838830
Related to the rules assistant. Possibly the "choose her own job" option.
>>
>>6838831
Doesn't seem to be that option that does it. I didn't do anything with that. Think it'd be reversible if I started fiddling or is my save just fucked?
>>
>>6838833
>Doesn't seem to be that option that does it.
Most people seem to have cited the RA as the problem, at least.

>Think it'd be reversible if I started fiddling or is my save just fucked?
Should probably reload a save if you have any recent ones. If there's only one duplicate, deleting the slave might salvage the save.

Or you could keep playing and hope it doesn't break anything.
>>
>>6838737
I was looking at RyonaRPG a while back, but I could not figure out how to install it. Is there a pre-packaged translation?
>>
>>6835656

JONT? What's that?
>>
>>6838876
Jews Obliterated North Tower
>>
>>6838876
He misspelled joint
So basically, FC+high on weed
>>
>>6835656
do you have a blog?
>>
>>6838876
Jack-o-Ninetails, it's basically a more personal slave training simulator set in a sci-fi/fantasy crossover world.
>>
>>6838875
>I was looking at RyonaRPG a while back, but I could not figure out how to install it. Is there a pre-packaged translation?
There should be one in the pastebin. You need to install the Japanese version of the RPGMaker 2000 RTP though and run windows in Japanese non-unicode (if you aren't doing so already).
>>
>>6838405
I didn't have that kind of problem
I got the build in the OP of that release thread and applied the hotfixes included in the MEGA, but not any of the other floating that are supposedly floating around the release thread
>>
>>6838905
Is there? All I see are links to the core, that according to the wiki are untranslated, and to the wiki, which offers a very complex installation process.
>>
>>6838972
>Is there? All I see are links to the core, that according to the wiki are untranslated, and to the wiki, which offers a very complex installation process.
I could swear OP had said he had included it but seems it's not the case.

Either way (while a bit outdated as you might guess):
https://mega.nz/#!VYUWzAIA!99ydCxAI1nKJhEIb7gDT97HOaTrwPiE2CDxTvWBw9Ss

According to the guy created it "The password is the filename"
>>
Are RAGS games good? From what I've seen from their games it's mostly linear like a VN but without the visual part.
>>
Any good QSP games? Other than Girl Life and SimGirl.
>>
>>6838994
Jack o Nine was fun for a while.
>>
>>6838754
Which Game is that Picture from?
And is it available in English?
>>
>>6838997

Are there any alternate image packs for Jack of Nine? The only one I can find is full of low-quality images with no attempt at consistency.
>>
>>6838875
i did an entire fucking updated tutorial for it and was told it would be added to the pastebin.
>>
>>6838989
Yes there are good RAGS games and there is the visual element to them but getting a hang of them can be a bit strange liketo progress sometimes you need to examine some things then you get another option or right click on the image of the room you are in to search it. But yes there are good rags games, you just need to find them.
>>
>>6839000
its not real.
>>
>>6839003
You could make your own easily. Just replace the images you don't like.
The hongfire version replaced a few of them with better images. Some are animated too so there's that.
>>
>>6839016
I know that I can edit the image files myself, I was asking because that is a long and tedious process that I was hoping someone could expedite.
>>
>>6839027
Like I said, hongfire already replaced a few of them. Some of the alien scene are still there though but things like this https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2350426 are seen more often.
Unless you already played the hongfire version then you should at least try it out.
>>
>>6839013
What do you mean?
What is the Source then?
>>
>>6839007
Can you link to the post number to look up in loveisover in the meantime?

Let's see if OP/Pastebin anon fixes it this time
>>
>>6838989
some of the RAGS games I would reccomend are:
etranz: A finished game about a girl that goes to a mansion where there was a bussiness something to get her girlfriend when she discovers that it was just a trick to test out hypnotising devices on the girls, mainly stockings. (beating the game requires a lost of trial and error, most RAGS games do, but wearing socks as soon as you find them is almost impossible to beat it before it wears down your resistance so be carefull.)

MotelS: This one is not finished but there is a lot of content to it which I found prety fun. You and your two friends stay at a motel on a long roadtrip that ends up having you and your friends staying longer than you planned while you and your friends start acting stranger and stranger. The other few girls staying at the motell cant seem to remember how long they have been there and they dont seem to care either with how openly slutty they are acting. (lots of routs and ways it can play out. again with all RAGS games saving is basicaly a must.)

The HERS Project: This is probably my favourite on of these. it looked like the guy that made it was planning on having there be more parts to this in a seiries sort of thing but it was too big or some other thing happened. This is basicaly not missing anything in its own self contained bubble but the ammount of stuff and the ard in this just hit something that made me love it. You're driving on an icy road, car breaks down and no signal for anything, wander the snow for help or shelter, find a mysterious hatch, climb inside, find its an abandoned facility, reactivate AI whil looking for the lights, The HERS Project continues with you as its newest subject. (Personaly my favourite RAGS game)

the girly gauntlet: This one is a finished game that has multipul routes which may have an imideate end and 2 that have their own little adventure part. You pissed off a witch and she locks you in a room with cursed objects for you to decide your fate.
>>
File: thru 1404372277038.gif (3MB, 1024x660px) Image search: [Google]
thru 1404372277038.gif
3MB, 1024x660px
>>6839044

He means it's not from any game. It's just an image.

(Threadly reminder to post relevant /d/ images with your /d/iscussions so mods don't wipe us off the board.)
>>
>>6839051
How about cursed? Is that good?
>>
File: 1453919774776.gif (26KB, 655x415px) Image search: [Google]
1453919774776.gif
26KB, 655x415px
>>6839051
You forgot whorelock's revenge and No Haven which I'd argue are the only good RAGS games to come out recently

>>6839054
Indeed, they are mock-ups I found on Pixiv.
I always find them interesting for reference whenever a dev here asks for a game idea (though 9 out of 10 will never actually make a game)
>>
>>6839060
>How about cursed? Is that good?
It's unfinished and the mechanics in place clash with the original theme about becoming a woman (with it instead becoming about weird monster transformations).

Also, the daily activities are grindy as fuck.
>>
>>6839060
I played it and it was one of the more boring and unstimulating RAGS games I have played.
>>
>>6838634
It's fine if you don't host anything on his site and just use a pastebin, which is totally supported.
>>
>>6839060
Dev is prude as fuck and there is nothing more than consensual vanilla sex on missionary position
>>
>>6839051
>HERS Project
Got a mirror? Ain't touching 4shared
Sounds a lot like Lilith Device
Want to give it a try
>>
>>6839013
Which is a damn shame. It would be a great status window for your girls in just about any pimping/management or even small unit tactics game.
>>
>>6839065
Hello Bedlam
>>
>>6839096
Sorry senpai, 4shared is cancer but I turn add block off for a second so its only 20 seconds and deal with it. It does actualy sound a lot like Lilith device but I wouldnt go into it expecting something similar. You are certainly not in control for one. Definately worth playing all the same.
>>
>>6839102
>login to social media to download
Nah, fuck that shit
>>
File: 1453919807774.gif (160KB, 655x415px) Image search: [Google]
1453919807774.gif
160KB, 655x415px
>>6839098
Or just a RPGMaker style game using "detrimental equipment options"; your character got cursed or something and can only choose between "bad" equipment.

Similarly, Magical Camp recently (kinda) implemented something I had always hoped some dev to do, which is doing an RPG-type game where the male MC is disallowed to through some McGuffin to wear male equipment and needs to use equipment for "female" classes (or just the female variant if the class is not gender-specific) like (harem) dancer/gypsy, priestess, witch, etc
>>
File: 1453941883124.gif (146KB, 655x415px) Image search: [Google]
1453941883124.gif
146KB, 655x415px
>>6839100
>Hello Bedlam
I wish, then I would be able to fix those games.

Seems he has nothing else to do with his tumblr but to constantly promise that this week he'll actually release an update instead of working on it.

He should just stop that and admit he'll release an update when he feels like it, possibly never.

Hell, Whorelock's is just horrible when it comes to navigating the dungeon, you get captured and thrown into a prison or some other part of the dungeon (getting you lost again) every 3 screens.
>>
>>6839104
I actualy forgot that I had made a throw away account for 4shared. Just keep yourself signed in and it will save you a lot of trouble in the future. Lots of Devs use it (for some reason) so it will be worth it long term.
>>
>>6839107
Lost my respect for him when he stopped posting here because of a meme
Nigga can't handle criticism
Should just keep to tumblr, really
I like Whorelock. No Haven too, but I think he made a mistake using RAGS for it. Whorelock works on it, since it's basically a dungeon crawler. No Haven has too much shit going on.
>>
>>6839107
>He should just stop that and admit he'll release an update when he feels like it, possibly never.
Shut your whore mouth, its just ONE THING that is apparently a bitch to do.

Which means it'll probably be another week. Fuck.
>>
>>6839111
Ironically he decided to redo Whorelock in Twine while continuing to support the RAGS release of No Haven.

>>6839110
>Lots of Devs use it (for some reason)
Only devs on TFGamessite for some bizarre reason.
I think because back in the day it offered some sort of advantadge to other hosting sites (no idea what it was) but nowadays it seems silly.
I haven't seen devs using anything but mega outside of that site.

>>6839112
>Shut your whore mouth, its just ONE THING that is apparently a bitch to do.
What, uploading a file to a hosting site?

He has said for weeks that he is done but last minute got an idea of another feature he can cram into the next release.

By the time it releases the whole thing will be a bugfest as all of these features basically create several dozen new bugs he had fixed several versions ago.
>>
>>6839127
>think because back in the day it offered some sort of advantadge to other hosting sites (no idea what it was) but nowadays it seems silly.

I'm going to guess it's like, cheap reliable storage because it's a scumbag site loaded with shitty ads and anti-adblock so they don't need to charge for it.
>>
File: futa 214L.jpg (498KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
futa 214L.jpg
498KB, 870x870px
>>6839096
>>6839102
>>6839104
>>6839110
>>6839127

For future reference, there are plenty of sites like bugmenot where people share login info to places like 4shared. Which is exactly how I just grabbed HERS, signed up for a meganz account, and uploaded it for those of you too lazy to do it yourselves:

mega.nz/#!ckgSEJzK!nLvh7OX0PjN-U38R9GlUKHUl0VEE1z3H3p_Nn6QdT8A

Can't vouch for the content myself as I haven't actually run it yet, but there's your file.
>>
>>6839158
Thank you so much.
>>
>>6839158
Thanks senpai
>>
>>6839158
>there are plenty of sites like bugmenot where people share login info to places like 4shared.
First rule of bugmenot: You do not talk about bugmenot
Second rule of bugmenot: You do NOT talk about bugmenot.

That's how all those usernames get banned.
>>
>>6839164
By 4shared employees who browse 4chan.
>>
Recommendation/GameDev anon here with yet another game I haven't seen posted in the thread yet, but has enough content to be worth looking at.

This time it's Chromosomal Swap. It's a bit like Girl's Life. Cursed, or NewLife in that it's a sandbox style game in a contemporary setting, but with an female character who has seems to be an inherent pervert magnet. Primarily text based, but a handful of images here and there.

A lot of aspects are incomplete, but I feel has enough game content that it's still a decent play and is still worth recommending to anons here. While I did say incomplete, it's still fairly large for a Twine game at ~40k words, so isn't sorely lacking in content.

Link is below:

http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=906
>>
>>6836819
bump
>>
File: futa 216L.jpg (467KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
futa 216L.jpg
467KB, 870x870px
>>6839164
>>6839166

It's much more likely they have an automated login tracker that throws out red flags when a specific user logs in from wildly different IPs/locations and/or does so in quick succession/at the same time.

>>6839169

Please don't make empty text bumps. Bump with /d/ content instead.
>>
Also for anyone that is about to play HERS for the first time, When you are at the green, red and yellow buttons at the early part, pick green for best results.
>>
>>6838754
>>6839065
>>6839105
>>6839107
didn't know about the latter two, is there a collection somewhere or are these the only ones ?
>>
File: EV_02.jpg (184KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
EV_02.jpg
184KB, 640x480px
Anybody know anything about Dungeons and Prisoners? I've been dying for a release, english or no.
>>
>>6839205
It's being made by a guy who has a chronic illness, so progress has been slow. Demo was released I think 1-2 years ago, and author has been active -- but very slow.

The demo/blog does have an English version with some content.
>>
>>6839205
Ask /hgg/.
Dev has skin cancer or something.
He also translate it to english.
>>
>>6839209
Yeah, I've played it to death, unfortunately. I've already supported the dude, I'm just antsy for that style of game.
>>
File: 1453941836728.gif (95KB, 655x415px) Image search: [Google]
1453941836728.gif
95KB, 655x415px
>>6839188
>didn't know about the latter two, is there a collection somewhere or are these the only ones ?
It's all on pixiv IIRC
>>
>>6839214

Have you tried Maidensnow Eve? It's less RPG than D&P, more roguelike dungeon crawler. Visually it's just as good, but it's far less text, far more numbers, so might not be your cup tea.
>>
>>6839205
All I know is that I just searched for it and the mega link on the guy's blog is giving me a write error after it hits 99%.

Fuck.
>>
>>6839224
Where can you get it [spoiler]for free[/spoiler]?
>>
>>6839224
Sounds fun, actually. I'll look into it and...

>>6839221
What's that?
>>
>>6839051
>>6839158
>HERS Project
Holy shit how have I not played this before. I thought I'd played every rags game on tffgamessite.

How far done is this? I'm in the second 'annex' sort of area with the security guard, and it already has more content than most rags games every will.
>>
>>6835656
I added your game in the pastebin
>>
>>6838830
It's from applying the rules assistant from the rules assistant menu, your slave is fucked hopefully you have a save to back up from
>>
File: warrior.jpg (184KB, 1200x1678px) Image search: [Google]
warrior.jpg
184KB, 1200x1678px
>>6838987
>>6839046
This Ryona game confused me I thought people were asking me to add the core game.
It's still unclear to me what link I should add in the pastebin.
>>
>>6839259
Even in the main menu it fucks it up.
>>
>>6839265
It works fine if you have it apply automatically, though.
>>
How do you get out of the second area (hers0x) in the hers project? I'm stumped. The only girl I can get to leave me alone as far as random encounters go is the brown girl. The rest I run away from.

I was only able to complete the camera/maid/one other one I think.
>>
>>6839234
Check Nyaa
>>
>>6839288
You basically don't. None of the other areas are built and the game is long dead.
>>
>>6839250
>How far done is this?
It end when you head to the next facility section, the flag or the wrench I think. Basicaly it sets up a huge story and has a ton of forshadowing like the DOMS school your GF is at and who is in control of the place now. It's a real shame it stoped but atleast that first section is more or less complet.
>>
>>6839224
Any way to make Maidensnow more English?
>>
>>6839261
>This Ryona game confused me I thought people were asking me to add the core game.
>It's still unclear to me what link I should add in the pastebin.
You can leave the links you already have, just include the prepackaged version for lazy people and say that it's outdated (if they want the updated version they can go through the 20 steps to get the updated version to run)
>>
>>6839319
Yes, there is both English and Japanese toggled language settings built into the game. Though the English is pretty "Engrish" style with a decent number of grammar errors. Check the game folder if there's instructions on how to change language.
>>
>>6838918
i did the same but with floating hotfixes, which consist of 3 broken image files and a few edits in the event files, nothing that would affect the core game functionality

whatever, time to revisit hhs+ in a year since im a bit too frustrated to grind through it once more
>>
>>6839127
>only tfg devs
hypnopics too but yeah its kinda the same shit
>>
Took a look at the pastebin and the finished section should have village of nightmare 2 now.

http://randanypro.blogspot.ie/2016/05/village-of-nightmare-2-english.html
>>
>>6838987
Thanks.
>>
>>6835619
Parasite Infection

http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=847
>>
>>6839410
>>>/soc/
>>
File: DirtyPaige.png (184KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DirtyPaige.png
184KB, 1600x1200px
Man, I need to get off my ass, save up for some CG commissions, and revive my dead ancient RPGMaker game idea "Paige Basset: Space Explorer" Especially now that MV makes some things I wanted to do a hell of a lot easier.

Is there a better program for generating face sets for RPGs, or is kisekae still the way to go? I mean there aren't going to be any male characters so that restriction isn't much of a problem, and of course I wanna save up commission cash for the CGs rather than wasting it on face sets
>>
File: RJ144136_img_main.jpg (174KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
RJ144136_img_main.jpg
174KB, 560x420px
just like in the previous thread
there was an update to this

seriously, ay help at all would be abliged kuz i am shitty at japanese, and as you all know, google translate is fucking dumb so...
>>
File: WS022413.jpg (80KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
WS022413.jpg
80KB, 640x512px
>>6839551
New CG
>>
File: WS022486.jpg (113KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
WS022486.jpg
113KB, 640x512px
>>6839552
>>
File: WS022406.jpg (112KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
WS022406.jpg
112KB, 640x512px
>>6839556
new battles?

any info? like... any?
if it's too early to get this kuz it was aparently last week
>>
File: WS022545.jpg (134KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
WS022545.jpg
134KB, 640x512px
>>6839564
seriously? is no one else even remotely curious about what this is or how to get it...
>>
File: WS022502.jpg (122KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
WS022502.jpg
122KB, 640x512px
>>6839568
maybe a co-op battle...? maybe not? who knows...
i don't read Japanese so fml
>>
File: WS022454.jpg (137KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
WS022454.jpg
137KB, 640x512px
>>6839573
here's the link
http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-2796.html
>>
>6839551
jesus calm down i'm sure something will come up eventually
>>
>>6839551
Did the artist for this also work on Monstergirl Quest? It looks like some of the MGQ's least good CGs.
>>
tfw still no game with lolis and scat
>>
>>6838987
how do i play it ;_;
>>
>>6839582
it's Camel
he worked on Milia wars, the MGQ series, cracked cradle, card quests, chrono o' clock, whatever that is... the Cecil spinoffs
etc, along with a bunch of art that i find trouble comprehending
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=352324
>>
File: 656May.png (12KB, 654x516px) Image search: [Google]
656May.png
12KB, 654x516px
>>6839596
i figured out that i had to install rpgmaker 2000 but it gives me this error and i am inept at moonrunes
>>6839590
disgusting
>>
>>6839609
Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V on google translate.
>>
>>6839610
Unable
>>
>>6839612
Take a picture of it with your phone and use Google Translate.
>>
>>6839658
"File vehicle can not be opened"
>>
>>6839609
That border doesn't look like Windows. Are you on Linux? If so, I'm afraid I won't be able to help much, maybe /g/ will be able to, though.
>>
>>6839665
Uh it's Windows 7 64bit. Using a custom theme.
Maybe there are installation steps that I never did, considering the only thing I did was install rpgmaker 200 rtp 1.31 or whatever.
>>
>>6839666
Just to make sure, you switched to jap locale first right? Then installed the RTP? Then extracted RyonaRPG?
It has to be in that order.
>>
>>6839672
Yes.
>>
>>6839674
Okay, I googled it and apparently it has something to do with a missing sprite sheet named 'vehicle'. To fix it just add a random sprite sheet and name it vehicle or vehicles, whichever works.
>>
>>6838815
Name a general ending, I'll list the varieties and their requirements.
>>
>>6839105
I've been waiting for a game like magical camp for years I'd pay for that shit
>>
>>6839675
Okay so the RTP I installed did not have something that ryona was looking for. So I looked around and saw a more 'official' version over at
http://tkool.jp/support/download/rpg2000/rtp
After I installed this ryona worked and I didn't have to create a 'vehicle' charset or whatever.
>>
>>6839675
lol fuck now i'm having trouble controlling the game

i don't think the game likes me

or i'm just bad
>>
>>6839683
>saw a more 'official' version
Where the fuck did you download the first one anyways?
That's the RTP that you should use and nothing else.
>>
>>6839692
I googled rpgmaker 2000 and clicked the first link I saw it was in english and I didn't know any better I'm sorry
>>
>>6839690
Nevermind. I had to use a program called kbdreset to reset the buttons the game thought I was currently pressing, so I could actually navigate the character select screen.
>>
>>6839402
well that was pretty great even though unfinished
>>
>>6839212
>another terminally ill h-dev
The universe is a cruel place for porn artists.
>>
File: thing2.jpg (298KB, 777x1026px) Image search: [Google]
thing2.jpg
298KB, 777x1026px
In FC, what starting factors contribute to personal upkeep cost? And with that in mind, would it be worth min/maxing this in comparison to just getting whatever starting bonus tradeoff?
>>
>>6839158
Any chance of re-upping this? Link doesn't seem to work (weirdly) and Google isn't giving me anything apart from mega's home page.

BugMeNot has a few "prohibited" email addresses so no luck on that, either. :/
>>
>>6839822
Nevermind, I'm a goddamn idiot. Fucking backspace is having issues whenever I hit enter, removing the last letter of the link. The fuck? Works now so that's cool.

Thanks!
>>
File: deeln0123.jpg (327KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
deeln0123.jpg
327KB, 1280x960px
>>6839770
The moment I actually manage to think up and put out something half decent, I'll probably get diagnosed with ALS, mark my words.
>>
>>6839822
link works, just manually copy-past the entireity of it (dont use some shit browser in case you do)
>>
>>6839051
>HERS
whats the available content in it? got through 3X part, went through atrium everywhere around, and unlocked 8X. half of the help requests dont seem to be implemented.
>>
>set rules assistant to let obedient slaves choose their jobs
>activate it
>all my leader slaves suddenly vanish

what the fuck?
>>
>>6839931
Did you use the Rule Assistant?
>>
>>6839957
Yes, I activated it.

Last save was 10 weeks ago, but I didn't do much at least. does the current storyline effectively end after fucking up the rival Arcology owner?
>>
>>6839958
Fuck me, I need sleep. What I meant to ask was did you activate the RA in the main menu or the RA screen?

And yes, I think story ends where you beat the rival owner.
>>
>>6839963
I don't remember, I can check which causes the effect.
>>
>>6839963
>>6839964
I remember I activated it from the main menu.

Activating it from within RA made all my department slaves vanish and cloned my main screen ones.
>>
File: 1411052359499.png (1MB, 915x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1411052359499.png
1MB, 915x1200px
>>6839840
How the hell did you unlock 8x?

I'm past 3x and busy in 0x trying to fulfill all the girls requirements (No idea where to get the Deck of Cards/Fix the Equipment/Find Her a Partner/Tattoo Location).
>>
>>6839968
Nevermind just figured it out.

A shame though, wish there was more.
>>
>>6839963
Oh man, I really hope further updates continue story events.

I'm actually more interested in the world more than anything now that I've tried every way of raping and tearing open virgin girl buttholes.

>game focusing a lot around humiliation
>no option to make the slaves pee
>>
>>6839986
>no option for your slaves to ask permission before using the bathroom
>>
Is the Head Girl or Concubine position more suited for your waifu?

The in-game encyclopedia says that Head Girls tend to be fallen in love with despite social taboos, but nothing about, well, concubines.
>>
>>6839991
Depends. You rely on your HG, but your Conc is your personal fuckdoll.
Is your relationship with your waifu based on respect? HG. Is it based on constant deep dickings? Concubine.
>>
>>6840004
What if I want to have more than one waifu?
>>
File: 1461463352467.jpg (49KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
1461463352467.jpg
49KB, 499x492px
>>6840031
>>
>>6839968
Did you find where to get the tattoo and the other offshoot rooms? I'm not actualy sure how many of the requests are not possible but you can do the tattoo part, the shy girl with glasses asks you to get one and you can. You can also get and egg by going back outside and getting caught by a tentacle monster then escaping.
>>
File: 1412136436395.jpg (55KB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
1412136436395.jpg
55KB, 712x480px
>>6840031
>>
File: c89.png (343KB, 680x386px) Image search: [Google]
c89.png
343KB, 680x386px
>>6840031
>>
>>6836213

Please no traps.
>>
File: 45077148_p0_master1200.jpg (332KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
45077148_p0_master1200.jpg
332KB, 600x867px
>>6839245
>What's that?
A /d/ mockup of the game interface of a popular japanese role playing game; but that's not important right now

>>6839261
>It's still unclear to me what link I should add in the pastebin.
You did that right so no need to remove it.
Still, because the steps are long as hell some people (especially those new to the game) most of them will probably prefer a prepackaged version, even if it is out of date.
It's posted over at >>6838987 (also add a note about the password).

If someone is willing to prepackage a newer update, they can inform in the thread (as a rule of thead the game only has major updates between once and twice a year).
>>
File: NTR - Problem solved.jpg (1MB, 1196x3298px) Image search: [Google]
NTR - Problem solved.jpg
1MB, 1196x3298px
>>6840032
>>6840076
>>6840083
What about trap concubines/mistresses?
Also, never heard of a Tenchi end?
>>
>>6840260
>but that's not important right now
Should've explained pixiv instead (I'm pretty sure the other anon was indeed asking about the picture).
>>
>>6839167
Gave it a try, it seems ok... I'm just wondering just how much you're supposed to achieve in only one week. Doesn't feel enough.
Of course I instantly turned into a glory hole hyperslut, so I might have missed the entire point of any content, but fucking worth it.

Need moar cumslut addiction & stuff. Working in porn, whatever. A working girl needs her protein, especially when she's eating for two.
>>
File: 49837253_p0.jpg (290KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
49837253_p0.jpg
290KB, 720x960px
>>6840271
>Should've explained pixiv instead (I'm pretty sure the other anon was indeed asking about the picture).
Nah, an anon surely wouldn't ask for something that can easily be googled and for which 4chan has built-in reverse image search options
>>
>>6840260
Surely you can't be serious.
>>
>>6840266
>cheating whore gets away with it
No thanks, smutpeddler
>>
File: 53776544_p0_master1200.jpg (383KB, 795x823px) Image search: [Google]
53776544_p0_master1200.jpg
383KB, 795x823px
>>6840300
>Surely you can't be serious.
About what exactly?
>>
>>6840391
>About what exactly?
The correct answer was "I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley."
>>
For the FC dev, a glitch in v7.03:

You cannot kiss girls in vaginal chastity. You have to remove their chastity belt to kiss them (kek)
>>
File: 45073691_p2_master1200.jpg (249KB, 638x1200px) Image search: [Google]
45073691_p2_master1200.jpg
249KB, 638x1200px
>>6840397
>The correct answer was "I'm serious. And don't call me Shirley."
Whoops, I messed that up, forgot about that one.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
>>
Can you recommend me game similar to Whore Master ?
>>
>>6839677
Daddy dom
>>
File: SCIENCE.png (4KB, 108x231px) Image search: [Google]
SCIENCE.png
4KB, 108x231px
Free Cities 0.7.1, "Soap Opera," up at freecitiesblog dot blogspot dot com. Watch awful slave soap operas with one of your girls instead of getting work done. Take advantage of limited-time-only half-off-your-first-purchase offers from slave schools. Further your relationship with your favorite schools by letting them open branch campuses in your arcology. Get lewd commentary from your personal assistant during many new events. Subsidize schools' branch campuses, or undermine their success. Break a futa's heart. Redesignate slaves in an industrial dairy as equipment. Observe the physical effects of letting extremely well-endowed slaves fuck each other. Disappoint your Head Girl by revoking her permission to visit terrible cruelties on her personal slave. Alternatively, thrill her by making her wife her personal slave, and then ordering them to switch off who's the Head Girl and who's the Head Girl's girl.
>Did you fix [bug] from 0.7?
Hopefully, yes. Playtesting went well.
>I found a bug.
Report it on the blog, or email me - freecitiesdev at gmail. Please don't shit up the threat with my nonsense. I do my best to hotfix promptly.
>[Content that has been requested every thread] when?
When I get to its place on the long list of cool ideas to add, or when you mod it in. I'll incorporate good mods.
>What can I do to help?
Submit vignettes. The details are up on the blog, but if you can imagine a little slice of a slave's daily life that can be phrased in a sentence, I want it.
>>
>>6840572
Saves don't work across version still?
>>
>>6840590
That's what the new game + option is for
>>
File: 1393142846550.jpg (81KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393142846550.jpg
81KB, 900x600px
>>6840572
>Disappoint your Head Girl by revoking her permission to visit terrible cruelties on her personal slave.
Bloody hell, I can finally prevent my HG from turning her slave into a horrible abomination?
>>
>>6840613
>the head girl was secretly a nurglite the whole time
It all makes sense now!
>>
>>6840572
There was not a single thing in that post that did not get me excited.
>>
>>6840572
>switch off who's the Head Girl and who's the Head Girl's girl
Can I leave HG slave abuse on and have them take turns lovingly mutilating each other in the single most dysfunctional relationship on the planet?
>>
>>6840572
Is the storyline going to continue beyond fucking up the rival arco owner?

Also, option to secretly get very close to your Head Girl when?
>>
>>6840817
Originally FCdev intended it to end with everything exploding and leading your slaves out into the wastelands [Save file carries over to the other game he made]
Dunno if that's still intended.
If it is, needs more combat slaves.
>>
>>6840572
You may want to look at the code for the merged dairy and collection facility. It seems to trigger various other bits of code as if it were only the dairy. I just had a non lactating slave who was getting dickmilked both the milking slave shelter response, and develop a breast fetish from having their nipples pumped.
>>
>>6839158
This has a password on it, and I can't find it anywhere? Am I stupid or something, or is something screwy with my game?
>>
>>6840881
As in, within Rags, by the way, not on the MEGA obviously.

As in, when I launch the game, it asks me for a password, and since I don't have that, I just can't play it.
>>
>>6840894
>>6840881
Nevermind, I AM retarded... it was automatically launching in designer instead of player -_-

sorry about that
>>
Anyone know of more games like RyonaRPG? Preferably completed or with lots of content :3
>>
>>6840857

>[Save file carries over to the other game he made]

That's just an idea. The game he WANTS to make is on hold until he learns HOW to make it with FC.

THEN we'll get to forge the remnants of our arcology into a wasteland empire.
>>
>>6840004
The head girl gets gameplay bonuses based on her age, so unless you're into that then you're probably going to want to make your favorite girl your concubine.
>>
1. Can you get mindbroken slaves from the shelter?
2. Is there any special inspector dialogue after unmindbreaking them?
>>
>>6840982
Supposedly, since there's a special check for both mindbroken shelter slaves, and shelter slaves you mind break. There is not anything for unmindbreaking them, unfortunately. Does that even still work though? I remember there being talk about giving them fetishes removing mindbroken status, but I almost never get mindbroken slaves and I'm not about to induce it myself so I can't test.
>>
>>6840980
[can'tspoileron/d/] I am
>>
>>6840572
I dunno if it's on purpose, but I'm super glad that the head girl swapping doesn't interfere with them developing prestige, and that they seem to get it at the same time.
>>
>>6840990
The fetish thing is/was a bug, but a properly blinged out spa is supposed to be able to unmindbreak them, as far as I know.
>>
File: 1430642204719.png (272KB, 448x480px) Image search: [Google]
1430642204719.png
272KB, 448x480px
>number of citizens decrease from about 3000 to 700ish while slaves shoot up so they outnumber citizens 15 times to 1 as the arcology gets more 'prosperous'
>>
>>6841000

FS choices affect the ratio.

You have no one else to blame, sad oversexed oligarch.
>>
File: 01.jpg (364KB, 1200x1787px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
364KB, 1200x1787px
>>6840572
Man. I am so gonna get a pair of identical twins, get them to marry and then alternate HG.
>>
>>6841007
I need to try getting futa twins to impregnate each other.
>>
>>6841004
I chose paternalism because I want my slaves to be well cared for
Did that also mean people decided to be slaves on their own?
>>
>>6841019

No, paternalism slows the slide towards "more slaves" - but that effect only happens after you pass the law. So those numbers are probably the result of other things contributing to the situation, things you haven't mentioned yet.
>>
>>6841026
I really have no idea, but it seems consistent across my games.
>>
File: sister_wife.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
sister_wife.png
2KB, 65x218px
>>6840572
Hotfix up. Nothing serious, but it's completely save compatible, so no reason not to switch over if you're playing.

>>6840590
>Saves don't work across version still?
>>6840608
>That's what the new game + option is for
Correct. For a project like this, where I'm adding stuff according to suggestions I like and my own whims, almost every update adds unplanned variables, breaking saves unless I go though a bunch of gyrations. NGP is meant to get around that somewhat.

>>6840613
>Bloody hell, I can finally prevent my HG from turning her slave into a horrible abomination?
Yes you can. She'll have less fun, but you can.

>>6840662
>There was not a single thing in that post that did not get me excited.
You're too kind, anon.

>>6840708
>Can I leave HG slave abuse on and have them take turns lovingly mutilating each other in the single most dysfunctional relationship on the planet?
Not yet.

>>6840817
>Is the storyline going to continue beyond fucking up the rival arco owner?
Yes.
>Also, option to secretly get very close to your Head Girl when?
In what way? You can already get all but married to her, especially with a couple of the FS options. Are you looking for bona fide marriage or something else?

>>6840869
>You may want to look at the code for the merged dairy and collection facility.
Probably. Thanks for the heads-up.

>>6840857
>Originally FCdev intended it to end with everything exploding and leading your slaves out into the wastelands [Save file carries over to the other game he made]
>Dunno if that's still intended.
It is, but FC's development has already lasted about nine months longer than I intended, so don't hold your breath. I sometimes toy with the idea of doing a full scifi sequel, usually when I give TiTS a try to see if it's suddenly stopped being a furshit waifu CYOA, and am disappointed.
>>
>>6841031
>all but married to her
Oh? How?
>>
>>6841036
I think he's talking about Egypt revivalism's law, which upgrades the head girl to function as a second concubine.

At least, I think it was Egypt's.
>>
>>6841031

>I sometimes toy with the idea of doing a full scifi sequel, usually when I give TiTS a try to see if it's suddenly stopped being a furshit waifu CYOA, and am disappointed.

Why not make "Wasteland Cities" a quest for a space shuttle with which to reach "Space Cities"? I smell a trilogy!
>>
>>6841039
If FC weren't already pretty firmly situated in Near Future Of Our World, I would suggest something like A Dark Room's set up.
>>
File: killbitch.png (3KB, 65x207px) Image search: [Google]
killbitch.png
3KB, 65x207px
>>6841031
[cont'd]

>>6840982
>1. Can you get mindbroken slaves from the shelter?
Yes.
>2. Is there any special inspector dialogue after unmindbreaking them?
No, but there should be.

>>6840990
>Does that even still work though? I remember there being talk about giving them fetishes removing mindbroken status
>>6840997
>The fetish thing is/was a bug, but a properly blinged out spa is supposed to be able to unmindbreak them, as far as I know.
The most reliable way to fix mindbroken slaves is to put them in a spa with a good attendant. They'll still be in pretty bad shape mentally, but that's relatively easy to fix. Fetishes replacing mindbroken was a bug.

>>6840993
>I'm super glad that the head girl swapping doesn't interfere with them developing prestige, and that they seem to get it at the same time.
And I'm super glad someone noticed.

>>6841000
>sad about progress
>>6841004
>FS choices affect the ratio.
>You have no one else to blame, sad oversexed oligarch.
If FC never once makes you sad, I'm not doing my job.

>>6841007
>Man. I am so gonna get a pair of identical twins, get them to marry and then alternate HG.
Beat you to it. Also, Oda Non is so fucking good.

>>6841011
>I need to try getting futa twins to impregnate each other.
Possible, but lacks special content. It deserves some, especially now that the organ farm can build futas theoretically capable of self-insemination.

>>6841019
>>6841026
>>6841029
>demographics of paternalism
The demographics need work. Paternalism probably encourages refugees from the old world to emigrate as slaves, though.

>>6841036
>all but married to her
>Oh? How?
>>6841037
>I think he's talking about Egypt revivalism's law, which upgrades the head girl to function as a second concubine.
Correct. I'm not sure what more anons are after here. If it's monogamy on the PC's part, fuck no. If it's a Paternalism title for the HG with a wedding event, maybe.
>>
>>6841062
>If it's a Paternalism title for the HG with a wedding event, maybe.
PLEASE

Also, perhaps lowering the rate of occurrence of the same event if you say no. ex) I like to keep my hg waifu double virgin until later in the game, and almost every week she'll come and ask for me to take her anal virginity, and if I say no she just asks again next week. So perhaps a timegating flag for events like that since the slave is basically disrespecting your wishes by repeatedly asking
>>
>>6841062
>>1. Can you get mindbroken slaves from the shelter?
>Yes.
Some guy said that it was bugged last thread, and I don't think I've ever seen one.
>>
>>6841062
>senpai noticed me noticing him

Also, seconding cute marriage events. I need more ways to pamper and love all over my precious pets.
>>
>>6841062
>>sad about progress

Losing my hard earned monopoly on sexual service is not progress.
>>
>>6841042
>A Dark Room
You are my nigger.
An H-Game based on that would be ABAP.
>>
>>6841090
This

I want to further draw a distinction between my beloved pets and comrades and sluts only good for tearing open their virgin butts
>>
>>6841062
Is there any special content for messing with your captured rival? I mean, it's satisfying enough turning them into a completely loyal, subservient fucktoy who sings my praises in the streets as I'm beating her and getting her impregnated by dirty retards from the slave shelter at home, but I haven't noticed any text in scenes calling out that she was my once rival.
>>
File: 9.jpg (288KB, 974x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
288KB, 974x1200px
>>6841062

>>>6841007
>Beat you to it. Also, Oda Non is so fucking good.

But... that post's pic is from Tatsunami Youtoku, not Oda Non.
>>
Does anyone has a guide of Married warrior emma please?
>>
Any good RPGMaker games? Like RyonaRPG

with bad ends and bondage and stuff :3
>>
>>6840917
>>6841342
>>
>>6841359
I've been caught. Very observant.
>>
>>6841207
>Does anyone has a guide of Married warrior emma please?

I don't have a full guide on hand, but here's a few particular details.

1) You'll start out paired up with the husband. You'll need to get through a portion of the dungeon to unlock going alone, you'll know it through an event. If you want a pure playthrough for whatever reason, you can keep him around, but there aren't any interesting scenes with him. Romance is dead.

2) In order to get the innkeeper to proposition your character, you need to turn in for the evening without enough money to pay the room fee. The innkeeper will initially waive the fee. Repeat and he'll start making demands.

3) Most events are locked behind a certain amount of promiscuity. Start with the innkeeper to build your numbers, and check in with the mayor to add another. When you find a hole in the wall, try to fit through to get another major character path started. Several townsfolk have scenes later on, and there's a dancing girl path with another female NPC. You'll need to get further in the dungeon to unlock her.

4) If you want to progress through the dungeon easily, grind for the best sword. It's a bit boring, but slaughtering the monsters on the first two tiers of the dungeon will eventually get you enough cash, and you won't have any expenses once you make arrangements with the innkeeper. Once you have that sword, you'll kill almost anything in one or two hits until the last few floors.

5) Speaking of floors, there should be one or two adventurers each floor with two scenes (low or high promiscuity). Don't worry about finding them too early or too late, you'll see the low lust scene the first time no matter your score.

6) Anytime there's a defeat scene, there will be a pair of crystals, one red and one clear. Use the red one to reduce your health to 1 if you want to see the scene (you'll need to do so for 100% completion), or restore your health with the clear one.
>>
>>6840572
I ENJOY PLAYING YOUR GAME, DIRTBAG
>>
>>6841031
You could always have the Wasteland game end in the player finding some cryogenic vault, setting up a city and the player goes into cryogenic sleep while the city prospers without the player and wakes up 1000 years after civilization has crawled back in some post-scarcity society where slaves are replaced with cuatom-grown clones.
>>
File: 14.jpg (695KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
695KB, 1024x768px
New thread:
>>6841520

>>6841520

>>6841520
>>
>>6841007
Ever since FC got the ability to design slaves at the start of the game, I've always started with an 18-year old Insecure Strugglefuck Queen Masochist, who ended up the toy of her Cutting, Perverted mother of an HG. Especially since the HG Suite got special code for a Sadist HG, I was reveling in how twisted that was.

But now I am seriously considering identical twins switching off between HG and pet duty, both perverted sadist/masochists who get off on doing it to their identical slave wife...
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.