[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 76

File: 5454354.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5454354.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
previous thread: >>6819178

You know what's coming next edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Game Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>IRC:
irc.rizon.net
#/d/evs
>>
>>6828648
I was wondering if we should do a "featured game of the thread" to have people discuss about more obscure/older games that don't get talked about as pfyem. especially during times where none of the usual suspects have had an update (Trap Quest, No Heaven, Free Cities, etc).

I think a lot of people ask for new stuff but often don't bother checking some of the older games already out there because of how massive the catalog might be to go through.
>>
>>6828691
Trapquest got an update yesterday, but I get your point.
I don't think any game deserve a spotlight in the OP.
Anons are free to open the discussion by introducing new or older games, just not in the OP.

There's this game being developed on tfg called parasite infection.
The dev seems serious with regular updates and an artist is actually making art of it.
People who liked slugs and bugs might find it appealing.
>>
BEDLAM PLS
>>
Are there any good height growth games beside Cursed and (heaven forbid) CoC? I get that it's a difficult thing to make a game about without making the growth side of it be an end-game scenario, but still, I'll take amazon-height stuff as well
>>
>>6828697
>I don't think any game deserve a spotlight in the OP.
I understand that, however

>Anons are free to open the discussion by introducing new or older games, just not in the OP.
Problem is that I feel (and I may be wrong) people basically filter out anythinng that isn't the OP or one of the popular devs posting their stuff here.

I might be wrong but it feels like the thread has started to revolve around those 3-4 games and people just don't give older stuff a chance anymore (not saying all of the old stuff is good, some people were rightly pointing out why Jack-O-Nines is such an improvement over slavemaker)
>>
>>6828730
I don't know about good, but there was that Fisher King game someone posted about a couple of threads back.
>>
Hey. Thought i might sare some news.
Inspired by some CYOA i started to develop a game. The basic iddea is that you are captured andd taken to a slave trainings school. But there is a twist. The person training you is yourself. Each day you have to do activities that give you points. Once you have 10 Points a day ends and one activity is chosen at random. That activity is ingrained in your soul forever. Next day it starts over but things that became permanent don't give points anymore. Your training stops after 30 days. So you collect 30 permanent changes to you. The game is written in Twine. I am making good progress and hope i can give you a first version in one or two weeks.

Also i accept fetishes i should add, if you post them here and the follow the rules of /d/. Also i ignore every suggestion that isn't accompanied by a related picture. ;)
>>
>>6828765
>The person training you is yourself.
I can't see how this makes any sense on plot, gameplay or idea level.
>>
File: 1450281475512.jpg (128KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450281475512.jpg
128KB, 400x500px
>>6828765
>Also i ignore every suggestion that isn't accompanied by a related picture. ;)
And yet you didn't post a picture yourself. How about it?

>The basic iddea is that you are captured andd taken to a slave trainings school. But there is a twist. The person training you is yourself
Reminds me a bit of eromangas by the artist "Mayonnaise".
His story setups are about women choosing "public service" (a sort of public servant in the sex industry but that gets treated more like a slave "during work hours") with him showing also all the education and elective curriculum they choose to study for it.
He also has a few stories where this isn't voluntary (often used on criminals/delinquents) and one in particular where they need to gain points as "currency" both for their basic needs and to pay off their "debt" to society.
Maybe you can pick up a few ideas from his doujins.

>Once you have 10 Points a day ends and one activity is chosen at random. That activity is ingrained in your soul forever
Do you have to get to 10 points? What do you spend the points on? What consequences does it have if something is "ingrained" and what endings do you get once the 30 days are over? Are you supposed to be released but if you are too obedient/corrupted you won't ask to be free or become a nympho while still free?
Will it be specific to women or also guys (trap/feminization or something else entirely)?

Maybe you could expand on what you have already created before we can make any suggestions that just are way out of the scope of what you are doing.
>>
File: 1451241288195.png (888KB, 1109x869px) Image search: [Google]
1451241288195.png
888KB, 1109x869px
>>6828772
>I can't see how this makes any sense on plot, gameplay or idea level.
Not the dev, but as explained in >>6828777 the artist "Mayonnaise" has done a few stories on that topic (albeit most were in an "employment" setting) and also a few stories in sci-fi settings doing it by having an AI giving the prisoner a "sucker's choice".

My guess is the dev justifies it in-world as "you'll be a slave but if you are cooperative you may get to at least shape what kind of slave you become (that fits your personality/talents) as opposed to have us go through the hassle of choosing it for you and getting you trained in things you really will hate".
>>
>>6828782
>has done a few stories on that topic (albeit most were in an "employment" setting) and also a few stories in sci-fi settings doing it by having an AI giving the prisoner a "sucker's choice".
That would be somewhat fine if not for 'capture' part.

>My guess is the dev justifies it in-world as "you'll be a slave but if you are cooperative you may get to at least shape what kind of slave you become (that fits your personality/talents) as opposed to have us go through the hassle of choosing it for you and getting you trained in things you really will hate".
Wouldn't that completely ruin the point of enslaving someone from gameplay view? I mean you would expect to be making some choices, but if there's no real consequences it will be roughly 'choose A to see A ending' which does not make for a good game.
>>
File: 1429213880578.jpg (502KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1429213880578.jpg
502KB, 850x1202px
>And yet you didn't post a picture yourself. How about it?
Damn someone pointed out my own lazyness

>I can't see how this makes any sense on plot, gameplay or idea level.
ok imagine this. If you had to write fetishes into your soul you already like right? What if you run out of them before the 30 days are over. Each day you have to fill anew with activiies that might become permanent. Each day the safe options get fewer

>>6828777
Each day the point count is set back to 0. Why the points? Some activities give more points than others. You can fill a day with a few big activities or many small ones. Dependidng on that is the chance what becomes permanent.

At the end you are "sold". Better hope you didn't pick up any fetish that might attract the wrong buyer.
It in essence a risk/reward game with flavor text.
For now i limit myself to a female player avatar but i plan to expand it later to men and everything inbetween
>>
File: 1429135489915.jpg (113KB, 780x850px) Image search: [Google]
1429135489915.jpg
113KB, 780x850px
>>6828789
>Wouldn't that completely ruin the point of enslaving someone from gameplay view? I mean you would expect to be making some choices, but if there's no real consequences it will be roughly 'choose A to see A ending' which does not make for a good game.

You didn't think iwoudd make it that easy did'cha? Many things you can do are combined activities and i do not tell what they are.
A cute nurse offers you an enema for 4 points. hides: actual enema 2 points, getting your anus trained 1 point, attracted to nurses 1 point

A guard orders you to suck his cock. for 7 points hides: worships cocks 2 points, swallowing cum 2 points, submissive towardds males 3 points

for those combine activities each part counts extra andd can become permanent

the combined activity might still be repeated but it looses point reward depending what already became

Also aquired perms can screw you over. Lets say you did blow the guard and now you are submissive towards men

When he orders you to blow him the next day you can't decline. You happily do it. You only get 4 points though for worshiping cocks (2 points) andd swallowing cum (2 points)
>>
File: 55779788_p0.jpg (383KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
55779788_p0.jpg
383KB, 600x800px
>>6828796
>>6828811
So it's a Dwarf Fortress kind of situation where "losing is fun" or rather the interesting part is the journey and where you end up and not so much trying to minmax to get the perfect outcome?

I can get behind that.

As for suggestions (keeping in mind you won't be adding male slaves for now, which I can understand):
- Human pet (ponygirl/cowgirl/doggirl/etc) related activities/training. Getting tied up as a ponygirl or in a bitchsuit and having to follow specific orders.
- Sensory deprivation (combines latex, hoods, etc). The slave becoming unconfortable if she doesn't have this "second skin".
- Chastity training (both denial and forced orgasms). Could be combined with hidden vibrators/constant low-level stimulation while being ordered to do non-sexual activities
- High Heel/Ponyboot training. Being forced to wear these to the point you have trouble walking in anything else.
>>
Once TentacleDev posts the new version, I'll have some suggestions for later builds. I'm familiar enough with Twine to help code them too.
>>
File: 254634354.jpg (129KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
254634354.jpg
129KB, 800x600px
>>6828765
hive breast
>>
File: 1392379697994.jpg (392KB, 815x843px) Image search: [Google]
1392379697994.jpg
392KB, 815x843px
>>6828840
Yes to all of those. In fact they are alreay on my list for planne things to add. Can't wait for blinfole players to bump into things. Remember: what you touch you use. Don't care if it was by accident.

>>6828910
noted. through it might be a bit more ovious where to do this so players who don't like it don't bump into it
>>
File: garasha01.jpg (447KB, 839x1200px) Image search: [Google]
garasha01.jpg
447KB, 839x1200px
>>6828927
Understandable
>>
File: 1297040602263.jpg (249KB, 739x764px) Image search: [Google]
1297040602263.jpg
249KB, 739x764px
>>6828765
Something like a basement for containment of monsters, parasites,tentacle-beasts and slimes.
you could make it so that over use of them leads some ending where you became "damaged goods" or something
>>
Trap Quest got an update, and the changelog mentioned that it would break 'image sets'.
I am assuming that this is about custom images, and if that's correct: How can one make a custom image set?
>>
>>6829161
You have to download this program called blorbsmacker and open the trapquest .blorb inside that. The rest should be fairly self explanatory.
>>
>>6829236
>blorbsmacker
hot
>>
Gonna start working on a small HTML5 game for coding practice, and I'd like y'all to be able to enjoy it. Not sure if it's better to just make it revolve around a single fetish, or make it a grab-bag type deal like CoC
>>
>>6829282
Make it the smallest thing you can possibly make. Tiny, barebones, and extant is better than grand, visionary, and not.
>>
>>6829282
Please focus on your favourite setup, however niche it is.
>>
>>6829282
I DEMAND that you include doll joints.
>>
>>6829282

If you're more or less serious about it, stick to fetishes and niches you know you won't get tired of. Going grab bag dilutes good content with a bunch of halfassery.
>>
>>6829332
Yeah I'd rather not have fetishes I like in the game than a tiny bit of them in there

Spent too much time in games expecting more content of a certain type only for there to not actually be any
>>
Did FCDev already fix the harem stuff being a sexless black hole of non-interactivity? That really ruined my playthrough I just wanna laze about in my harem like some kind of Sultan Caligula.
>>
File: 1411095110814.jpg (388KB, 1553x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1411095110814.jpg
388KB, 1553x1200px
>>6829491
Nope. He devised the buildings as a way to get the slaves you didn't care about out of your face forever, and then made one of the buildings where you put your favorites... to get your favorites to disappear. I don't think it really works either, but I don't know how he'd fix it. Sexy event every week from a random harem girl?
>>
>>6829491
>"fix" harems

Uhh, anon... did you ever consider the issue of compounding complexity?

To give harems a lot more depth, you have to consider how many possible scenes have to be written for various combinations of trap/futa/female actors, and variations of each possible combination to prevent repetitive text. On top of that there have to be further variations based on the number of actors. On top of that accounting for traits, etc...

Basically, to flesh out harem stuff in depth would require such a large amount of time and effort, he could probably do several unique features in the same time period. So it probably will never be a major goal.
>>
http://1itsolution.com/google-plans-start-blocking-flash-chrome-year

Well, I knew it was going to happen and now it's coming. Flash's days are numbered.
>>
>>6829507
Why would you need different new events? There are already fuck events.

Just add '{slave X} lies in bed. [sex scene Y]' to the weekly girl activity reports.
>>
>>6829507
Was not one of the old punishments "To be given to the Harem Girls" where they would castrate you and turn you into a servant?
Could we not then have a variant option to the punish criminal event where you sentance them to torment by your harem girls and then after X time they output them as a new slave girl of varying stats based on your scocieties and what girls were in there.
>>
File: 1440567791241.jpg (128KB, 1434x966px) Image search: [Google]
1440567791241.jpg
128KB, 1434x966px
>>6828648
>>>6829161
>You have to download this program called blorbsmacker and open the trapquest .blorb inside that. The rest should be fairly self explanatory.

I wouldn't mess around with this too much yet until it's improved and image sets no longer break it.
>>
File: 1418273146779.jpg (868KB, 2400x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1418273146779.jpg
868KB, 2400x3500px
>>6829620
Hey aika, any new chastity content coming down the line?
>>
>>6829620
It isn't all that hard to make a new image set every once in a while. Especially if its one you update frequently anyway.
>>
File: 36a0eaee37b41a1e745d2a4e2e91cd28.jpg (406KB, 1574x1376px) Image search: [Google]
36a0eaee37b41a1e745d2a4e2e91cd28.jpg
406KB, 1574x1376px
>>6829620
>>6829622
I second this if it's something that's on the table.
Chastity is supreme, followed by orgasm control or ruined orgasms.
>>
>>6829634
I was just asking because it was something in aika's survey and I wondered what came of it. Or didn't. Pun.
>>
File: killbitch.png (3KB, 65x207px) Image search: [Google]
killbitch.png
3KB, 65x207px
Free Cities 0.7, "On Camera," up at freecitiesblog dot blogspot dot com. Work on your tan with your most trusting girls, weather permitting. Make the video feeds of your slaves available online, enhancing their effects on society or even bringing them fans, fame, and prestige. Apply new drugs to your girls' balls: in addition to making their balls grow, they'll have interesting side effects on seminal production. Add any or all of your slaves to the fighting pit roster, saving you administrative time as you feed useless bitches to your Russian musclegirl. Come up with differing asset expansion plans to flatter different body types, since slaves' shoulder and pelvic bone structures are now modeled. Resolve a schism within a secretive futanari society over whether futas should have balls. Kiss your slaves (you sick fuck).

There was some discussion in the previous thread about what I'm calling a vignette system: little glimpses of slaves' work performance on the end week report. 0.7 includes a prototype. For now, it's limited to the Whoring assignment, and there's only a hundred or so possibilities. Let me know what you think. I won't be adding a Punish button to it, that's for certain. My biggest complaint with JoNT, which is what originally drove me to look into modding JoNT and then into making my own game instead, is that way too much of JoNT revolves around mechanically clicking the same damn punishment over and over. Trivial punishments in FC will remain firmly offscreen.

>>6829282
>Not sure if it's better to just make it revolve around a single fetish, or make it a grab-bag type deal like CoC
>>6829332
>If you're more or less serious about it, stick to fetishes and niches you know you won't get tired of. Going grab bag dilutes good content with a bunch of halfassery.
Only include as many fetishes as you can populate with content, and plan out what's going to be included before you start. I did not do this for FC, and I will in the future.
>>
File: tease.jpg (277KB, 844x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tease.jpg
277KB, 844x1224px
>>6829646
Sup FC. Please ponder chastity/denial/frustration/teasing/edging. Desperate arousal is as fun a breaking method as fear is, IMO.
>>
>>6829646
This is the best timing, I was just thinking about starting a fresh free cities run.

Is it actually possible to design a system where you give a slave to your harem girls and have them modify them off screen for a month?
>>
File: degradationism_sizzle.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
degradationism_sizzle.png
2KB, 65x218px
>>6829652
>Sup FC. Please ponder chastity/denial/frustration/teasing/edging. Desperate arousal is as fun a breaking method as fear is, IMO.
This is an area I'm working on a bit at a time. In 0.7, try putting a slave on ball growth drugs and limit her sources of sexual release to you only. She'll break faster since her swollen balls will force her to submit to you for release.

>>6829656
>Is it actually possible to design a system where you give a slave to your harem girls and have them modify them off screen for a month?
Possible but time consuming. If you know code, check out the passage "live with HG." That's where the logic for Head Girl's girl modifications lives.

>>6829491
>Did FCDev already fix the harem stuff being a sexless black hole of non-interactivity?
>>6829499
>He devised the buildings as a way to get the slaves you didn't care about out of your face forever, and then made one of the buildings where you put your favorites... to get your favorites to disappear. I don't think it really works either, but I don't know how he'd fix it.
This happened as a consequence of the organic way FC developed. Facilities weren't originally planned at all, because I imagined a game in which the player would own ~10 slaves in total. I came to my senses on that one in a hurry, but then everything was getting overcrowded, so I added the facilities as a way to trim things down. If I'd stopped there, I think it would have been fine. The trouble is the facility bonuses and the facility leaders. Since whoring out of a properly staffed and equipped Brothel is more profitable than whoring outside of it, the current setup forces the player to choose between direct involvement in a slave's life and efficiency. That's bad.

A couple of solutions have been suggested, but the one I'm experimenting with now is to allow a middle ground, where the slave is in the Brothel for mechanical purposes, but is still given an (truncated) end of week report and is still eligible for some events.
>>
>>6829673
I'm seeing the number 1 pop up in the weekly rundown of slave activity.
examples
> 1 The spare living conditions get her used to the routine of slavery
> 1 She is very happy with her little room and trusts you a bit more for providing it.

If I actually wrote up a mod for the harem girls thing and sent it to you, would you include it in the game if you thought it was good enough?
>>
I may just be a sick fuck, but the way I look at it I/my oligarch isn't actually interested in the slaves as individuals (other than maybe a couple exceptions), but more as 'projects' - all of the enjoyment/interest is in breaking them and molding them into obedient little slaves/earners; but once that's done, once a particular slave is broken in and trained and sufficiently mindfucked to be devoted to the man who broke her, well then she's boring. There's nothing else to hold my interest, and she may as well go off to make me money in my brothel or wherever else.
>>
>>6829499
That's one of the big big things about the game - it's designed around getting girls to the point where you either put them in one of the facilities/leadership roles and forget about them forever or sell them off and forget about them forever.

>>6829646
>is that way too much of JoNT revolves around mechanically clicking the same damn punishment over and over.
>mechanically clicking the same...over and over.
Hm.
>>
>>6829684
As an addendum to the above: I basically treat my master suite/harem as a prestige collection: I still don't really care about the individual slaves, but I collect all the unique/prestigious ones (former actreses, princesses, etc) and keep them as status props worthy of an oligarch.

I'm so badass I literally keep the last princess of Whereverlandia naked and knocked up in my bed.
>>
>>6829673

>In 0.7, try putting a slave on ball growth drugs and limit her sources of sexual release to you only. She'll break faster since her swollen balls will force her to submit to you for release.

Nice.

Unrelated question, any time spent on maybe tweaking the emotional states a little? Been some talk over the past couple days about weird cases happening probably when they shouldn't, like a slave leaping to emotionally bonded on like Week 1, despite only ever being assigned subordinate slave duty. Is there some specific setting or state with a slave which causes this to trigger so fast?
>>
>>6829673
> This week a contract breaker was punished with the pillory near where $activeSlave.slaveName was working. This cut into her business that day, losing you ¤9.
>>
>>6829646
HAVE MY CHILDREN, DIRTBAG
>>
I've stumbled upon HentHigh School recently and I think it hits a few notes of what I'd want in a dream game.

>Dozens of identified, persistent NPCs that are all subject to player interactivity
>Body modding and generally bending the surrounding people to your will
>Act while avoiding getting noticed by people who would oppose you

What other games are there where you're covertly trying to conquer a location?
>>
Does anyone have the wifetrainer in a mega? I don't want to have to signup for the messageboard.
Also is the captcha new?
>>
>>6829646
>Kiss your slaves (you sick fuck).
You're so nice FC Dev, always giving me what my uncharacteristicall sentimental oligarch heart yearns for.

Can I also lovingly (or creepily, matter of perspective) pat my slave's head?
>>
>>6829673
Disproportionately small butt.
>>
>>6829646
>Pit eligibility

> Rather than selecting slaves for two slots in the Pit, the player can now add slaves to a list of eligible fighters.

Championships when? You know. X defeats Y, Z defeats W, Z fights X,
>>
File: mothers_milk.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
mothers_milk.png
2KB, 65x218px
>>6829673
>>6829646
Hotfixed. Switch over if you're playing, the game is broadening everyone's hips for no good reason. I swear it absorbs my foibles sometimes.

>>6829681
>I'm seeing the number 1 pop up in the weekly rundown of slave activity.
Debug flag I forgot to pull before public release. Hotfixed. Be glad it was a 1, if it had been a 0 that slave would have been fucked.

>>6829684
>I may just be a sick fuck, but the way I look at it I/my oligarch isn't actually interested in the slaves as individuals (other than maybe a couple exceptions), but more as 'projects' - all of the enjoyment/interest is in breaking them and molding them into obedient little slaves/earners; but once that's done, once a particular slave is broken in and trained and sufficiently mindfucked to be devoted to the man who broke her, well then she's boring. There's nothing else to hold my interest, and she may as well go off to make me money in my brothel or wherever else.
That's how I play FC too, anon. That's what I like about leadership positions: they give perfected girls something to do that isn't just perpetual whoring or whatever. I wish I could claim that was the plan, but it just worked out that way.

>>6829693
>Unrelated question, any time spent on maybe tweaking the emotional states a little?
Minor tweaks, yes. Painful experience has taught me to make small changes over a series of updates instead of tearing systems out and starting over.

>>6829819
>Can I also lovingly (or creepily, matter of perspective) pat my slave's head?
Sure? Is there some reference here I don't know?

>>6829830
>Championships when? You know. X defeats Y, Z defeats W, Z fights X,
Stop giving me ideas so good I feel compelled to add them. A frequent playtester just suggested events in which slaves suggest that they'd be better at a leadership position than the current officeholder, and I was all, fuck, I wasn't planning on coding tonight, but...
>>
>>6829990
Head patting is a japanese thing.
It reached meme status from the "Don't rape your slave girl" game and from it being a removed minigame/feature in a Fire Emblem dub.
Its one of the options in AA2 as well.
>>
>>6829990
>>6829992
>>6829997
God dammit, this keeps happening.
I can't even tell why you deleted the first one.
>>
>>6829992
The game "Teaching Feeling" may be the headpats reference.
>>
>>6829992
>Painful experience has taught me to make small changes over a series of updates instead of tearing systems out and starting over.

K, just some of the previous nature of the system has rustled my god complex a few times. Haven't checked on the latest version though.

Of course, slaves only having one relationship (or at least, one positive relationship) rustles my god complex too, but I can understand how that's, like, a whole nother thing I understand is probably a pain to do anything with.
>>
>>6830010
Like I said, the "Don't rape your slave girl" game.
>>
>>6828731
JON>Slavemaker
Personally, I preferred Slavemaker. Not for the art or anything (god no not for the art), I just hated how overly complex JON felt, it didn't feel like as coherent an experience so much as a bunch of mechanics slapped together into an awkward balancing act.
That might've just been because I felt initially put off by it in comparison to SM, which I already knew well, and so I never really took the time to learn it, but that kinda an issue in itself. JON felt like it required learning and tutorial, where a lot of good porn games dump you into things and let you figure it out on your own, and there's no real penalty for this.
Like learning FC if you start on easy you can (could? has been a long time since I was a newb there) basically just bumblefuck your way through the first three months and get a good idea of wtf you were supposed to be doing. Ditto Slavemaker, you grab an Easy slave and dick about making them work for $$ which puts their stats up, introducing the concept of slave improvement naturally. Can't think of any other /d/ examples atm, maybe Akabur's Witch/Princess trainer stuff but I'm not sure if that's /d/ enough to count.

That said, if you know of anything like JON/SM/FC, recommend it, I'm having no luck finding new (-to me) good games like them.
>>
>>6829646
>There was some discussion in the previous thread about what I'm calling a vignette system: little glimpses of slaves' work performance on the end week report. 0.7 includes a prototype. For now, it's limited to the Whoring assignment, and there's only a hundred or so possibilities. Let me know what you think.

I-I am grateful. I can't wait to try it out.
>>
>>6829646
>For now, it's limited to the Whoring assignment, and there's only a hundred or so possibilities. Let me know what you think.
I don't ever use the whoring assignment. Ever.
>>
>>6828691
I would like to second having a spotlight for games each thread. It doesn't have to all be great examples of games, even deeply flawed ones can be used for discussion of why they didn't work, and people looking for games to play can get a better idea of if it's worth their time or not based on discussion.

At least to me, it seems like even when people ask about obscure/older games they get drowned out by all the talk of current ones. Having a spotlight could help bring out the conversation on them.
>>
>>6829673
Hi FCDev, have you considered setting up some sort of bugtracker? Ocassionally I notice some minor text glitches like duplicate descriptions or typos but I'm not sure where to post them. Should I just dump them on the blogspot?
>>
>>6830300
TL;DR of the arguments that have taken place about this is: Post them wherever. Feel free to post them here because he reads here, but don't just make dozens of posts here with nothing but bug reports.
>>
Is it OK to add quests to the list of games? I'm running a magical girl impregnation quest and I'm looking to get the word out.
>>
>>6830357
Fuck off.
>>
>>6830357
>Is it OK to add [NON-GAME] to the list of games? I'm running a [NON-GAME] and I'm looking to get the word out.
What do you think the answer is?
>>
>>6829747
Village of Nightmare (and its recently translated sequel) have that, but it's more a puzzle of finding linear threads than true open world.
Some people can be corrupted while or before others, but some have prerequisites first.
>>
>>6830389
>and its recently translated sequel
Wait, what? Link?
>>
File: 56898546_p0.jpg (1MB, 2785x2153px) Image search: [Google]
56898546_p0.jpg
1MB, 2785x2153px
>>6828765
Living suits and corruption/transformation please.

>>6830069
I like how in SM there is just so much more non-procedural content. All those items and situations specifically involving and even modifying the player really add to the stimulation.

>>6830391
http://randanypro.blogspot.ca/
The games really need to be pastebinned. /d/ as fuck.
>>
>>6830398
Is this the official dev blog?
I never played it could you list the main fetishes in the game?
>>
File: 33_014.jpg (592KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
33_014.jpg
592KB, 900x1200px
>>6828765
Would like to suggest multibreast and/or tentacular transformations.

>>6829992
Is it just me, or does testicular enhancement drug increase penis size instead? I've been applying it to the artificial herm you get from that "hunting" thing, and she still has average balls, but her penis has grown to monstrous size. And yes, all the messages relating to the drug's effects have been of the "balls grow" variety.
>>
File: 19_p006t.jpg (1023KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
19_p006t.jpg
1023KB, 1254x1771px
>>6828765
Have you considered significant increase in size and productivity for breasts and/or genitals?
>>
File: 05.jpg (385KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
385KB, 1024x768px
>>6830425
Eh? Never played it?

Village of Nightmare
Finished freeware RPG Maker XP game, play as a succubus slowly corrupting a village. Corruption and futa transformation are common. Pubic hair and smell are the only really niche (by /d/-standards) fetish in it. Uses 3D Custom Girl for CGs, but there are a lot of them and they are pretty well made all things considered. One of the few RPGM games I played that was both actually finished and had a lot of good content and no retarded walkthrough-needing puzzle/route/grinding dickery. Solid 8/10+ depending on your fetishes.
http://vontranslation.blogspot.com.au/?zx=2a5208c90be51da2

The sequel
http://randanypro.blogspot.com.au/
I gave it a try before the translation and it seems to be more of the same -a direct sequel from the perspective of a couple characters you corrupted in the first game, which is good in my opinion. It's still on my backlog so I can't really review it.

Both links are for bundled translations but the first link has a link to the devblog (in moonrunes).
>>
File: 004.jpg (1MB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
1MB, 1254x1771px
>>6830433
Why do I love GFFs mutant lamprey foreskins so damn much?
>>
>>6830440
I pastebinned both, I'll add tags as I play the game.
>>
>>6830069
>if you know of anything like JON/SM/FC
Strive game that's been posted in some previous threads may suit your interest although it's still pretty early in development.
>>
>>6829992
Should getting the "liberated" flaw really drop the price of a custom starting slave from 19500 to 9000?

Upon further investigation:
No flaws: 26000
1 flaw: 19500
2 flaws: 9000
>>
>>6829992
FC Dev is it possible to make choosing a race for the pc possible? Right now Racial Supremacy just seems boring since it doesn't do anything but limit slaves you see. It would be nice if you could get a little boost to your rep or rep retention and actually feel like it matters. A opt out race would be good for people who don't want to specify race.

Another idea would be to have demographics or censuses in game. Not as a major feature but just for flavor and maybe future events revolving around future societies. That way you could watch how the racial demographics of free citizens and slaves change based on your future societies choices. it would also make racial subjugation more interesting since you could get numbers. Right now it is only good if your doing Edo or Chinese Revivalism.
>>
>>6829646
?Added an unusual endowment event for the Sisters that involves a schism over the definition of futanari.

I love you FC Dev.
>>
Are there any games which you can play on your mobile apart from CoC and TiTs?
>>
>>6829646
Fight matchmaking seems buggy, I've had a slave fight themselves and slaves not on the roster be part of the fight.
>>
>>6830549
Anything Twine, obviously.
>>
>>6830523
On the one hand, a slave with flaws earns less dosh, which is what the valuation is based on.
On the other hand, you can turn those negatives into positives that slaves without those flaws can't get.
>>
File: latex ball girl 2.png (110KB, 339x480px) Image search: [Google]
latex ball girl 2.png
110KB, 339x480px
ZXC finally released a demo of his next game to non-backers.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/free-ver-test-5476083

There's nothing after the latex sphere boss, climbing down the rope returns an error but if you shift the file paths to correct it you merely teleport to an empty room.

Also you lose to him the boss will transform you in exchange for girls.
Don't be afraid to run past later enemies to reach the boss (who is weak as shit), they get really brutal and the game has a fucked economy and balance.
>>
Not sure if i offend anyone here if i reply to requests for a game i have yet to post a first version ..*shrugs*

>>6830398
living latex? isn't that the best kind? noted

>>6830428
growth of tentacular appendages might be easier.. full tentacular transformations are harder and might be out of scope for my game
multi breasts i woul like to add but i can say that probably most devs would agree that they are a hassle. Not saying no but they have low priority

For now i try adding things i can do fast so i can post a first version
>>
>>6830732
>growth of tentacular appendages might be easier.. full tentacular transformations are harder and might be out of scope for my game
As long as it's a transformation that results in the transformed person having tentacles, it fits the bill.

>multi breasts i woul like to add but i can say that probably most devs would agree that they are a hassle. Not saying no but they have low priority
>For now i try adding things i can do fast so i can post a first version
No worries, "eventually" is better than "never".

Also, your thoughts on >>6830433?
>>
File: 1361318106266.jpg (195KB, 800x991px) Image search: [Google]
1361318106266.jpg
195KB, 800x991px
>>6830748
actually i have. I mean there will be ways to alter your apperance. And those do count as actifity so you might get more than you thought.
Swallow a pill to gain a bra-size over night? sure ... but know that there is a chance that it becomes permanent as in you will grow a cup size each night for the rest of your life ... same with other things
>>
Did FC get rid of eth shark tooth surgery? I can't seem to find it
>>
>>6830758
>Swallow a pill to gain a bra-size over night? sure ... but know that there is a chance that it becomes permanent as in you will grow a cup size each night for the rest of your life ... same with other things
Just to make sure, is that a "yes" for significant increase in fluid production as well?
>>
>>6830781
it says "Sharp Teeth" now.
>>
>>6830758
If you gain a cup size every night for the rest of your life, that won't be for very long.
>>
>>6830813
I must be fucking blind or something because I can't seem to find tooth surgerys at all. Is it not under remote surgery any more?
>>
>>6830781
>>6830837
Have you enabled EXTREEEME content?
>>
>>6830841
Oh shit, I forgot to do that. Thanks anon. That's what I get for skipping the intro
>>
>>6830816
Depends on a handful of logistics id think

Does the increased body mass tax the vascular system? Does lactation start occurring? Is she far from civilization? How do cup sizes scale even? If it's more additive than exponential then you reach a point where the increase in mass looks minimal relative to the total.
>>
>>6830851
>How do cup sizes scale even?
Cup sizes are basically the difference between band size (measured under the bust) and a similar measurement over the nipples, with 1 inch being 1 cup size (for imperial measurements, anyway).
>>
File: wctrAsm.jpg (627KB, 2822x1932px) Image search: [Google]
wctrAsm.jpg
627KB, 2822x1932px
Hello fellow /d/evelopers!

Just wanted to let you know that we're expanding the IRC channel a little, I've set up a simple wiki for developers where I'll be dropping at least one microtutorial a week. Contributions are always welcome (even if you don't use git, we'll add your stuff).

If you want to talk to fellow /d/evs or collaborate, come by! I'll also help everyone who's interested in getting their project Git-ified (and therefore open to contributions).

It's a great time to help and get help from your fellow nerdy deviants!

Web client: https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#/d/evs
>>
>>6830440
does the sequel feature the same amount of intestinal kissing as the first ?
>>
>set all piercings to none
>activate the rules
>slave still keeps its piercings
So, what's the difference between no default setting and none?
>>
>>6830960
"no default setting" changes nothing, while "none" should remove stuff like piercings
>>
File: 45093200_p0.jpg (2MB, 2641x3173px) Image search: [Google]
45093200_p0.jpg
2MB, 2641x3173px
>>6830732
>Not sure if i offend anyone here if i reply to requests for a game i have yet to post a first version ..*shrugs*
Offend? No

But given how many times we have seen people in these threads have had wannabe-devs go "hey guys, I totally, absolutely, no-backsies am gonna program a game and I need ideas" you might forgive us for having gotten a bit jaded to such posts unless we see tangible results/prototypes.

Anyway, as for specific fetishes/subfetishes, while I am not particularly fond of amputees (mostly because of the finality of that situation) I have always found things like straightjackets/armbinders and "mermaid tails" quite interesting deisgn-wise (because they accomplish a similar function of disabling the arms/legs).

In the case of straightjackets there is additional twist with the whole psychiatric ward (or houdini) aspect they have associated to them but that is less relevant in this case.

Maybe if you go far enough through the "BDSM" tech tree you can unlock them and make them permanent (meaning you wear them 24/7).
You could have the mermaid one as a separate path or combine them (with a scuba mask/tank) to make the slave basically live as a dolphin/fish, though by then you'd have to think of mostly water-based activities for her to perform.
>>
>>6830962
If that's what supposed to happen it's not working for me
>>
>>6829992
Confirmed the testicular drug thing (>>6830428), it was only modifying the dick variable.

Any chance you'd be willing to add settings to the rules assistant's auto-implant thing for removing breast/butt/lip implants?
>>
>>6830973
Yeah, it never seemed to work for me as well, though I didn't pay much attention to it. A shame.
>>
>>6831025
its the same channel, methinks
>>
File: 1463439942737.png (820KB, 2363x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1463439942737.png
820KB, 2363x1938px
>>6830732
This is from /hgg/, but it's almost even more relevant to /dgg/.
>>
>>6831071
>Tests done since 1933 show that people who talk about their intentions are less likely to make them happen.
>
>Announcing your plans to others satisfies your self-identity just enough that you’re less motivated to do the hard work needed.
>>
>>6829282
Any recommendations on guides to building a frontend/UI? Everything I've looked at myself has been enormously confusing and unclear, and something like Twine is far too restrictive. I have good familiarity with JavaScript, but little with HTML and webpage design, so I'm not sure how to proceed. I just wanted to build a simple UI for a text-based game, but I don't know if canvas is the way to go for that, or what.
>>
>>6831071
>Also note that developing hentai games can lead to severe health issues

The most depressing part of everything is how true this is
>>
total newfag here, anyone got a dl link for a game called "Kunoichi Inpou de Gokuraku Shouten"?

i found 2 mega files, a part 1 and part 2, but im dumb and i don't know how to get it to work
>>
>>6831087
Canvas is what you use when you want graphics. Particularly vector graphics or a mix of vectors and bitmaps.

If you want a simple interface with buttons, text input fields and such, plain HTML is good enough. So the advice is same as always: build the smallest possible thing first, even if it's a barebones UI with one button and five lines of code. Then iterate to make it better, step by step.
>>
File: adv_main2.jpg (313KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
adv_main2.jpg
313KB, 800x600px
anyone know how to update this?
http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/blog-entry-2796.html
>>
>>6830960
It doesn't happen till the slave is obedient. I assume this is to prevent sudden major drops in devotion.
>>
>>6829646
>is that way too much of JoNT revolves around mechanically clicking the same damn punishment over and over. Trivial punishments in FC will remain firmly offscreen.
Yeah that was my problem

It had a cool idea and content but it made you view a tiny amount of that content over and over
>>
>>6831143
>No kemono loli action
That's some cruel joke.
>>
Anyone got that new Malice and the Machine update? I heard it was a grind, but I want to see for myself.
>>
I know there's a guy here who works on Girl Life, or at least someone who said he did.

Any idea where you can find guides/libraries/whatever to setting up a QSP game like the crazy russians did, where moving somewhere/doing actions affects a timer. I'm having issues getting Quest to do what I want it to do :(
>>
>>6831312
how do you open up QSP code anyway?
>>
>>6831312
Are you starting a new game from scratch? If so, I'd strongly recommend starting with twine since there's a lot more documentation (e.g., the development community speaks English, not Russian).

There really is no systematic documentation for QSP in English, or at least, none that I found. All I learned, I learned by looking at others' game code and tweaking it (trial-and-error) or just asking in the Girl's Life game thread (since they're the biggest English community of QSP users).
>>
File: 56875202_p11.jpg (134KB, 508x586px) Image search: [Google]
56875202_p11.jpg
134KB, 508x586px
>>6830855
Square cube law in full effect then.
RIP tittymonster.
>>
File: no_mercy.png (2KB, 65x218px) Image search: [Google]
no_mercy.png
2KB, 65x218px
>>6829646
>>6829673
>>6829992
Hotfixed again. Lots of little stuff. Newest patch is 0.7.0.3.

>>6830428
>Is it just me, or does testicular enhancement drug increase penis size instead?
No, that's a bug. Apply the lastest hotfix.

>>6830984
>Any chance you'd be willing to add settings to the rules assistant's auto-implant thing for removing breast/butt/lip implants?
Sure.

>>6831071
>This is from /hgg/, but it's almost even more relevant to /dgg/.
>>6831093
>Also note that developing hentai games can lead to severe health issues
>The most depressing part of everything is how true this is
Which is annoying and sad. There is no reason why developing your own h-game should excuse basic competence.

>>6830962
>"no default setting" changes nothing, while "none" should remove stuff like piercings
>>6831161
>It doesn't happen till the slave is obedient. I assume this is to prevent sudden major drops in devotion.
Applying body mods can cause negative mental effects. All of the various automation settings are written to avoid that if possible. It'll kick in when the slave is broken enough that there won't be a downside.

>>6830523
>Should getting the "liberated" flaw really drop the price of a custom starting slave from 19500 to 9000?
Valuations are based on the slave's theoretical income as a whore, with some multipliers and bonuses. One problem with this is that it doesn't take into account that some things that reduce whoring income are more easily resolved than others. It needs work, but in general, I'm pretty comfortable with a system that rewards players for buying flawed slaves and selling good ones.
>>
>>6831392
Would be it be feasible to make auto surgery customizable? Say for instance you wanted to avoid hamstringing and lip implants?
>>
>>6831392
Something as minor as removing piercings can affect devotion/trust/whatever? What about tattoos?
>>
>>6831392
I really wish there was an option in the rule assistant to remove piercings/tattoos/implants even if the slave wasn't broken enough
>>
>>6829236
Are there any repositories online for custom image sets or anything like that?
>>
File: 1360531163144.jpg (158KB, 850x562px) Image search: [Google]
1360531163144.jpg
158KB, 850x562px
>>6830963
Yeah i know exactly where you are coming from. I too tried to help wanna be devs that only had an diea an then got burned. After seeing FC in twine i did some research an decided that i could develop fast enough in it. So i started. Progress so far is: intro done, build a rugged (hopefully versatile) movement system, a structured position based description system, a few first activities

now i have to add content fast so people can testplay, then i can flash out certain systems an make it pretty.

Anyway to your suggestions. I definitly would like to add straitjackets and something like bondage-mertails. But in order to do that i have to include enough activities a player can do if it becomes permanent on the first day. That means addding at least 29 because only 29 would mean it would be a playthrough on rails and would defeat the purpose of the game

And to all those who doubt survivability of mega tits i have one word: magic!
>>
>>6831338
Fantasy and scifi settings are pretty nice about letting you ignore that sort of thing. See every bbw / inflation thread ever.

Then again, the immobility and helplessness might be of interest to some people, esp if they're into some more realistically grounded gruesome stuff.

>>6831392
>system that rewards players for buying flawed slaves and selling good ones
This is a good aspect of the game. You might be able to take it further. Some of your fluff mentions powerful slave owners trying to force others into selling specific slaves as a display of power. Is this something you might add to the game, either as something the player can do or be the target of?
>>
>>6831584
>Some of your fluff mentions powerful slave owners trying to force others into selling specific slaves as a display of power.

Sounds like a good candidate for an event when you have high prestige. Not really something you could base a whole mechanic around.
>>
>>6831392
Any reason why chastity belts prevents slaves from being kissed?
>>
File: qohfb.png (784KB, 1200x1614px) Image search: [Google]
qohfb.png
784KB, 1200x1614px
> Hotfixed again. Lots of little stuff. Newest patch is 0.7.0.3.

Those hotfixes drives me crazy. Would it be possible for you to do releases candidates instead? It's functionally the same thing, except once you tag a version as released that will mean you won't touch it anymore and next update will see a version increase. As of now, the players do not know if you're still working on quick fixes or not.

Also, if I use my 0.7 game on this 0.7.0.3 version, will it work and will you take my bug reports as valid? I'm a bit lost as to what is considered a good game state.
>>
File: force_feeding.gif (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
force_feeding.gif
3MB, 720x480px
>>6831596
There's already a few opportunities to interact with other slave and arcology owners in the game, both as solo events and in the daughters quest. I was thinking that could be grown out into some other small optional quests that could give various perks or debuffs. For example, making friends or enemies with figures in different regions might affect the proportions of slaves available to you from that region, whether through your recruiter or on the market.

I agree with you that this should be a high-prestige only sort of thing to fill out late game. This sort of thing seems like it could risk bloating project scope harder than a forcefeeding session.

Pic sorta related.
>>
FC blog broken for anyone else? I can't get past the content warning. Other adult blogspot blogs work fine.
>>
>>6831729
Works fine for me. What browser are you using?
>>
>>6831729
Just tried it on Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi, Chrome, Chromium, and IE. It worked fine on all of them.
What extensions do you have?
>>
It worked fine yesterday, but I haven't been able to get past the content warning since then.

>>6831756
Latest stable version of Vivaldi.

Just checked, and it turns out it works in IE8, of all things.

>>6831768
AB+, which I've tried disabling.
>>
>>6831785
>AB+
Why aren't you using uBlock Origin?
>>
File: g1-vape-pen-purple.jpg (35KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
g1-vape-pen-purple.jpg
35KB, 650x433px
>>6831796
>uBlock Origin
>>
>>6831803
Is this some meme I'm not understanding? It is an objectively superior option, especially considering you're using a Chromium-based browser.
>>
Anyone here play Free Cities?

How can I get reputation and money (while being somewhat nice to my slaves)? I've been buying slaves at low prices, treating and modifying them and selling them back at high market prices.

Also what's the nicest I can be to my head girl waifu? I took her out on a date and now she loves me.
>>
>>6831950
>Anyone here play Free Cities?
No, none of us. Not even the guy in the thread claiming to develop it.
>>
>>6831950
>Anyone here play Free Cities?
I think this guy has played it once or twice >>6831392
>>
>>6831950
Buy low sell high is a pretty good way of making money if you don't like dairy farms or whoring. I feel like FC is much harder if you are trying to be nice to your girls than if you were just a profit seeking capitalist.
>>
>>6831950
Get a super-brothel and subsidize your reputation, that's what I do.
>>
>>6831956
I don't really want to whore out my slaves,but inducing lactation and selling the milk seems alright if the money's worth it.

>>6831956
This is a really gud game
>tfw torn between treating my slave waifu with all my love or buying anal virgins to rip apart

What are some of the best ways to deflower buttvirgins
>>
>>6831961
Whoops

Second part was for >>6831392
>>
>>6831961
>What are some of the best ways to deflower buttvirgins
With their family members watching.
>>
>>6831961
>What are some of the best ways to deflower buttvirgins
Gently and tenderly while holding their hands.
>>
>>6831963
How do you even do that?
I can only do it the boring normal way without selling my double virgin to a known rapist right now.
>>
>>6831964
Reported
>>
>>6831965
In a slave's status screen, there's an option to fuck them with one of their relations, be that friends, rivals, or family members. Naturally this requires you to have a family member of theirs enslaved, though.
>>
>>6831972
How do you get family member slaves? Goddamn

Also are head girl and concubine different positions? I only want one true waifu
>>
>>6831974
You can either get them from various events, or start with them from the starting customization.

Head Girl and Concubine are indeed separate positions. Head Girl helps you out with the business, while your concubine is Queen Fucktoy.
>>
>>6831983
Bah, I want my slave waifu to be both.
>>
>>6831985
It's hard to get management done while jumping on your boss's dick every day.
>>
>>6831985
Kinda hard for a girl to disciple your other slaves while she's getting fucked into the ground.
>>
>>6831987
>>6831986
I'm too busy trying to make dosh while occasionally sneaking a bit of consensual tender loving with head girl.

Also, what does the spend as much time as possible fucking all slaves option do?

Also when's the best time to pop a complete virgin, I've been saving one
>>
>>6831996
Increases sexual energy, which affects how many of your slaves receive the full benefit of your attention in regards to devotions gain, I think.

For your own use? If you're being tender I'd say wait for Devoted. It'll make them like you more.
For other purposes? No clue, I only ever play really paternalist.
>>
>>6832000
How many important positions are there?

Maybe I'll make waifu concubine and some other okay girl head girl.

>tfw want to treat your close slaves with love and kindness but also want to mercilessly tear into the others

I mean best as in the most spectacularly humiliating and painful (for butt) way
>>
>>6831648

>Also, if I use my 0.7 game on this 0.7.0.3 version, will it work and will you take my bug reports as valid?

No. FCDev has in the past explicitly stated that you must report only the latest version.
>>
>>6832003
Two or three loose ones (Head Girl, Bodyguard, Recruiter), and one for each developed facility.

I dunno about best timing wise, but I think one of the recruiting options for anal virgins is you having them sit on a giant dildo or something like that. Or that might be an event you randomly get. I forget.
>>
>>6832003
>Go to the details screen for your waifu
>choose bodymod studio
>Under clitoris, choose "add smart piercing"
>go back a screen
>under smartclit, choose sadism
>wait a few turns
If I remember right, this should give you the option to abuse a rival with someone. Sometimes this glitches and says something like $slave.rivalName. I'm also pretty sure that if you make a waifu head girl, you can girls or girls assigned to the headgirl suite with her.

hope this helps bro
>>
>>6832008
Nah, all they need for the abuse option is a rival itself.
>>
>>6832010
Ah, I don't really go that route so I don't remember the details.
>>6832003
You should also be able to cause girls to have rivals / resent others by making other girls subordinate slaves to the girl you want to abuse someone with.
>>
>>6832012
>>6832008
Oh my

Thanks. Also, any way I can let my waifu be dominant while fucking me?

>>6832007
Yeah, I got that scenario once. Honestly the hottest was selling a virgin to the anal rapist who did it in public.
>>
>>6832019
>>6832019
Not that I know of. It's kind of outside the audience the game caters to, but there are some *really* good scenes that got added to Corruption of Champions if you haven't played it in since about 2011 or 2012. I don't usually enjoy femdom, and I loved the new additions.

My hint to you is to check the swamp and high mountains out. ;)
>>
Any good games for someone looking for TF/Corruption, Vore, Scat? Any of the three are fine.
>>
>>6832019
>>6832026
Both of you should check the tags in the pastebin in the OP:
>>6828648
>>
A well trained concubine and bodyguard is essential, they can max your reputation without a club or public servants. Slave improvement and resale is one of the more profitable ways to make money. Give your head girl nice housing, nice clothes and an assistant/fuckslave I guess.
>>
>>6831392
Toga option in rules assistant doesn't select, stays on the previous item.

Impregnation Regine in arcology managment prevents pregnancies from developing, just keeps them barely pregnant as if they were reinseminated.

Collectrix encyclopedia entry 404s. Just sayan.

When you click on a slave inside a facility and then press finish changes it takes you back to the main screen, this is mildly annoying if you misclicked or are trying to work on slaves inside a facility

Also if some of the more important notifications from the facilities were reported in the weekly stuff that would be really nice. Stuff like trust or devotion level changes, or new fetishes. Just a minimal level. Having no feedback makes it seem like those slaves completely dissapeared and when you take them out often you have no idea why they suddenly got this fetish or that they're bonded to you now.
>>
How do I make slaves accepting from ambivalent?
>>
File: City.jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
City.jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
So, how are your cities coming along? The only problem I'm having is that slaves in the Servants' Quarters eventually go from Worshipful to Resistant, is that supposed to happen?
>>
Does anyone have the codes for the 7.3.1 version of Breeding Season?
>>
>>6831312
Their "timer" is simply a variable they increment after every action. They don't have a function to handle this or anything.
It's literally
>do this
>timer += x
If you want to start something fresh, listen to >>6831321 and don't use QSP.

>>6831315
You need the editor. Link here:
http://qsp.su/index.php?option=com_agora&task=topic&id=594
>>
>>6832103
Is there any hope for that game actualy being good when/(if) it comes out
>>
File: 507aaaec51b20d77d77e96e8c8e46d52.jpg (202KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
507aaaec51b20d77d77e96e8c8e46d52.jpg
202KB, 827x1169px
>>6832153
Gets repetitive as fuck pretty quickly. Also:
>when/(if)
Just if. And not even if.
>>
>>6832153
>>6832156
Well, in the last patreon version they added all the cats' and wolves' animations, so there is hope. Stil looking for the codes though.
>>
>>6832073
>The only problem I'm having is that slaves in the Servants' Quarters eventually go from Worshipful to Resistant, is that supposed to happen?
This was actually a problem for a very long time now. I don't know if that is supposed to happen (because it's been that way for several versions now), but you can counter it with a dominant stewardess. A dominant stewardess will raise your servants devotion.
>>
>>6832043
What stats matter for concubine?

Also, should I focus on training a few high quality slaves to run my facilities asap?
>>
>>6832183
A good concubine needs a lot of devotion, trust and beauty.
I think it's also beneficial if she's prestigious.
At the moment I also get the message that citizens envy me her company because they remember having had sex with her themselves.
I don't know if this is because she is prestigious or a good whore/entertainer.

You should definitely give your facilities a headslave as soon as possible. It doesn't need to be a perfectly optimal one, but while a competent enough slave does the job you can train a perfect slave for the position.
If they're perfect for the assignment they're actually pretty overpowered. A perfect recruiter brings in loads of slaves.
>>
>>6832173
I coulda sworn the general rule was for slave devotion to normalize to accepting when they were in facilities, whether they were higher up or lower. Maybe it broke with the rework of devotion a while back?
>>
>>6832190
Probably the prestige, which she gained by being a good whore/entertainer/whatever.
>>
>>6832164
>Well, in the last patreon version they added all the cats' and wolves' animations
For every possible combo, including loli and feral wolves with loli and feral everything else?
>>
>>6832191
That was definitely what FCDev wanted to do, but as it is, my whores will become worshipful (if they're not still DYING if I dare to upgrade the brothel) and the servants actually drop from worshipful to resistant if the stewardess isn't boosting their devotion.
>>
>>6832190

I've got the "remember her company" line for concubines who I got as virgins and only put on harem duties; it's entirely based on prestige.
>>
>>6832193
I'd tell you to go look yourself, but eh. Yeah, almost all the combos. I may be mistaken, of course.
>>
>>6832190
Ah fuck, does that mean my waifu who I made sure was entirely for myself isn't a good concubine? How does prestige go up? Also, what's intelligence good for?

My relationship with my concubine seems completely frozen, should I take her out to make her like me at max affection before putting her back in?
>>
>>6832211
A slave can become prestigious by doing quite a few things, like being milked, whoring, entertaining, being head girl for a while.
>>
>>6832211
Head girl for 20 weeks.
>>
>>6832211
Intelligence improves the slaves efficiency at some assigments like prostitution or public service. It's also important for being the head in most facilities.
Intelligent slaves are also more likely to learn new skills, but intelligent slaves take a devotion and trust hit every turn unless you were giving them personal attention or they're frightened.
>>
>>6831392
I wish there was
> an option to place same custom tattoos on slaves automatically as a personal signature
> more options with harem- give them "uniforms", impregnate all fertile members in harem as an option or an event, control fetish
> harem types- harem of pregnant women? Bdsm dungeon? Opium pleasure den?
> more attempts on your life for giving your bodyguard more utility
> choose replacement candidates for headgirl, bodyguard in case their predecessors are placed elsewhere or sold
>>
What happens if you impregnate slaves? Do the kids become slaves or what?

And what's the nicest you can be to a slave? Head girl, bodyguard, concubine?
>>
Is that kangaroo thing in CoC the most boner-wilting character in the game?

>gets more like an animal the purer you are
>gets tired and ugly if have kids with it
>complains about how difficult life with children is and how she is basically forced to do it

What sick furry mind thought that up?
>>
not enough games with preg/birth content my buds. fucking ancient nimin and coc still have the most "getting knocked up by various critters and birthing their spawn" stuff going on. how sad is that?
>>
>>6832265
Dealing with kids is a pain, both premise and code wise.
>>
>>6832267
I completely fail to see how that would be a problem code wise, not even a slight inconvenience, unless all you use is RPG Maker or something similar.
>>
>>6832268
It's very extensive - gather data from both parents, assign realistic duration, prevent further pregnancies, alter body during pregnancy process... That is not even touching upon actual birth and further manipulations with child.
>>
File: sunglasses fuhrer.png (130KB, 307x343px) Image search: [Google]
sunglasses fuhrer.png
130KB, 307x343px
>make it my goal to collect slaves of my favoured races (Japanese, Chinese, German ebin Finnish :DDD) and train them until they are nigh godly to lead my departments and serve as examples for the society of the future

I'm having more fun with this than Pokemon
>>
>>6832261
>gets more like an animal the purer you are
>gets tired and ugly if have kids with it

I'm pretty sure the only thing about her appearance that changes is the size of her breasts, anon. The game and that character already have a lot of issues, you don't need to make things up.
>>
>>6832279
I want to live in your arcology.
Remind self: train and sell imperfect slaves and collect good ones to perfect harem.
>>
>>6832277
All that comes down to is two variables and a new entity being created based on the parents' data, which can be done in one pretty simple function or method.
The tough part is creating all the content for it, if you want it to be more than cosmetics in a text only game. But when it comes to the actual code, there really is not much to it.
>>
>>6832306
i'm pretty sure fcdev doesn't want to open that pandora's box, even if he could
>>
>>6832318
This wasn't even about FC.
I don't know how easy it would be to do in FC, as I have no idea about the game (never played it, never will) and next to none about Twine, but from what I understand Twine takes JavaScript, so it'd work and not be overly complicated to implement.
But it's up to him and I don't exactly care either way.
>>
>>6832330
>never played it, never will
>I dislike popular things just because they're popular
>>
>>6832351
...That's not what he said, moron. Slave management might not be his thing.

I haven't played FC, and never will, because slave management isn't my thing.
>>
First time playing FC. I manage to bug it out where I lost two slaves and got two copies of the third slave. It still told me I had 3 slaves but when I sold a copy I got a game over saying I ran out of slaves.
Is that a known bug?
>>
>>6832367
Something like that seems to pop up every few versions.
>>
>>6832164
Last time I played you could only play as female, did they add a male pc?
>>
>>6831392
I know you like the "one option shouldn't be objectively better" design so I thought I'd mention this:

As it is, selecting to conduct a raid on the "largest group" with your mercs is ultimately the better option of the three because it sets you up for the event in-which you can buy the doctor from the mercs.

Solution is simple, there should be a similar recruitment event for the other two options as well.
>>
https://tempoko.booth.pm/items/240731
Tried playing this (It's a futa thing) but can't get it to start. Clicked on index.swf but the file is way too small and nothing will load. Anyone else having this problem?
>>
>>6832404
Nevermind, extracted the files and it works now. Sorry for useless post.
>>
>>6832464
Literally nobody mentioned FC until >>6832306 did and >>6832330 only mentioned it only from a source code perspective, dipshit. Who the fuck cares if he enjoys it or not if he's not even criticising it.
>muh /v/ boogeyman
>>
>play FC
>slaves start fucking each other
>okay
>slaves form a relationship
>okay
>slaves ask to get married
>okay
>sell one of them off
I feel disgusted with myself.
>>
>>6832507
As you should.
>>
Is there a way to improve beauty or intelligence in a natural way in FC? I am doing the body purism arcology .

If not do you have any tips to collect waifus
>>
>>6831143
how do i get version 1.10?
anyone got that one?
i only have ver. 1.03

you need 1.10 to upgrade to 1.11
>>
>>6832538
Intelligence can only be increased by 1 point and that's by educating the slave. Sometimes slaves are gained already educated so you can't increase their intelligence.

Facial beauty can be increased with female hormones and aphrodisiacs. Both increase it very slowly. Facial surgery and age lifts does not conflict with Body Purism.
Facial surgery can only be performed twice until you acquire the surgery upgrades which removes the limit.
>>
>>6832546
>Sometimes slaves are gained already educated so you can't increase their intelligence.
Fuck. I guess I'm selling this slave then.
>>
>>6831083
Shitshitfuckfuck this is everything that is wrong with my life right now.
>>
FC, even if I don't have a dick the text still thinks I do.
>>
>>6832556
Being female just turns every mention of your dick into a strap on. He probably just forgot it during that scene.
Next time you tell us about this, mention the exact event.
(But don't make another post about your bug-report. Neither FCDev or us like this.)
>>
>>6832351
>stop disliking what I like
Following this reply chain, you seem like one giant faggot jumping to conclusions in every post.
I don't play it simply because from what people discuss on here, which is a lot, including images showing the content, I know I wouldn't like the content. I fail to see how this is about popularity at all and don't know why you get triggered like an autistic child when someone simply mentions how he won't play a game, without saying anything negative about it or criticising it in any way.
>>
>>6832614
>you
Two different people, anon.
>>
>>6832614
>despite having never played it, i will continue to shitpost about how i know for certain that i will dislike it
Yet you say that I'm the autistic one?
>>
>>6832628
So when presented with a game including tons of scat content, and you are really not into scat, you would honestly play that game before saying it's not for you?
You are really taking "you have to try everything once" too far. I definitely don't have to chop my own leg off to know I won't like it.
If you don't understand this very basic thing, then yes, you are the autistic one.
>>
>>6832633
Nice false equivalence, anon. At least you didn't deny that you're just shitposting, though.
>>
>>6832635
Stop acting like an autistic fanboy
>>6832633
Stop acting like your opinion on a game you haven't played matters
>>
>>6832635
Because I have to comment every bs statement?
The leg part is only equivalent insofar as I don't have to try everything to know it's not for me.
The scat part is perfectly equivalent, because FC basically consists 100 % of things I don't like. Unless there is a lot of content completely different to the rest, which is for some reason never talked about on here. But I figure that is more than just highly, highly unlikely.

>>6832641
All I ever said about the game is it doesn't cater to my interests.
I didn't even present an opinion on the game and don't plan to. I haven't played it after all, so I don't really have one aside from "it's not for me". So I fail to see how I have acted in that way, when I didn't even present an actual opinion in the first place.
>>
>>6832648
>All I ever said about the game is it doesn't cater to my interests.
Several times throughout the thread, constantly insisting that everyone must respect and acknowledge your opinion.
Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>6832648
To be honest I didn't read much of the argument, just ignore him and he'll get bored and fuck off.
>>
>>6832649
I made exactly 3 posts about FC (including the original one about code) and never insisted on anyone doing anything. All I did was call that other guy a faggot for claiming I can't even say it's not for me before having played it.
>>
>>6832635
But he is right though. You saying you play every single game and watch every single movie before deciding if you like it or not? You going to see female ghostbusters before deciding if it bad?
>>
>>6832664
>You saying you play every single game and watch every single movie before deciding if you like it or not?
That's exactly what I'm saying. Are you saying that it is acceptable as a rational being to arbitrarily form opinions on things that you don't know about?
>You going to see female ghostbusters before deciding if it bad?
I'm probably not going to see it at all, but that's just because I don't watch many films. I wouldn't know if it was good or bad until I actually watched it.
>>
>>6832678
That's the thing though, you don't have to have played a game or watched a movie to know enough about it to decide whether you want to watch or play it. That's how every normal human being operates and it is how you have to operate when selecting anything.
>>
>>6831392
Hey. Unsure if this has been discussed much but I think a grade for attractiveness for overall body type may be a bit counter-productive for a porn game that's about moulding people into something you want? Not talking about the Very Attractive to Very Unattractive scale that's in the standard creation, more about the attractiveness score.

Playing around on the slave creation screen it seems that the most attractive thing I can make my the game's standards is a gigantically tall, massive breasted assbehemoth that's a fantastic prostitute. One could make an argument that it's for society's idea of beauty but that doesn't seem like what the general consensus of beauty is at all really.

It is important to grade the attractiveness of characters in a game like this,sure. But I feel like doing it in this way would be pretty limiting and pidgeonhole people into playing the same game to get the most optimal results.

Maybe I'm just salty that I can't make MILFs without the number dropping, but I think it's worth revising at least.
>>
>>6832726
>I can't make MILFs
In that case, don't worry, this will be solved quickly. FC Dev has shown before that he's partial to MILFs.
>>
File: shampoo-qipao.jpg (42KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
shampoo-qipao.jpg
42KB, 500x667px
>>6830648
On the one hand, a slave with flaws earns less dosh, which is what the valuation is based on.
On the other hand, you can turn those negatives into positives that slaves without those flaws can't get.

I just realized the other day that the 'former princess sold into slavery' you can get from the prestige slave vendor is coded to never spawn with a behavioral or sexual flaw; I suppose that makes sense if she's a graduate from a great slave training school as described, but it also means it's impossible to give her quirks.

Maybe if you were really crazy you could drive her starting 15+ Devotion into the negatives and hope for her to spontaneously becoming anorexic because of it or something? Seems like way too much work, though.

Also, has the Chinese Revivalism law always been to allow the HG to train an extra slave each week? Does that mean she can potentially train THREE different slaves per week if she has a personal slave? That seems really damn powerful.

Plus, it would mean I could put all my slaves in qipaos...
>>
>>6832735

>but it also means it's impossible to give her quirks.

No, slaves can develop quirks without flaws under certain conditions. You can also introduce flaws though actions also.
>>
File: 1420018758126-4.png (276KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1420018758126-4.png
276KB, 425x450px
How to change amount of starting money in FC?

I opened it in notepad++ and at this point i was pretty much lost
>>
>>6832733
>>6832726

Maturity preferentialism would also skew that, I think.
>>
>>6832739

ctrl+f whatever the link for starting is. Like if you search for "Cheat Start" you can find that link, and follow the line slightly to the cash settings.
>>
>>6832738
Right, but all those events are tied to having low (generally below -4) Devotion and/or Trust. The princess seed from that vendor starts with those stats in the 15-18 range, well above any spontaneous event threshold I'm aware of.

You'd have to intentionally abuse her enough to drop her Devotion to below -4 to get them to fire.
>>
>>6832750

Nah, pretty sure you can, as an example, give a slave with a dick "Perverted" just by assigning her subordinate sex with another slave who is a buttslut. This isn't an "event", it happens in the end of week summary. There's also some other things which can trigger in the summary based off fetishes too, I think.
>>
>>6832759
Hunh, weird that I never noticed that. Mighty damn useful if so, though.

Also the media hub porn broadcasting stuff in the new update is great, I totally have my harem set up as a 'Real Sex Slaves of the Free Cities' type reality TV program. Only problem is that when they become porn-famous, their original prestige description gets overwritten.

I understand why the game does it, and it can be gotten around by copying her original prestigedesc into the custom description field, but it would be really nice if the game could just add the new presigedesc after the old one instead of replacing it. I stock my harem with former actresses and fallen politicians and well-trained princesses, that should add to their fame in porn dagnabit.
>>
How do I stop my dickgirl's tits shrinking? They don't have any hormonal treatment beside the healthy diet.
>>
>>6832781
Are they heavily-muscled? IIRC any amount of muscle over the bare minimum to be 'toned' will gradually cause tits to shrink ('from the workouts') to a minimal value unless counteracted by injections/female hormones.
>>
>>6832279
Are Finnish slaves white?
>>
File: finish disaproval.png (17KB, 635x441px) Image search: [Google]
finish disaproval.png
17KB, 635x441px
>>6832796
>Fins
>White
>>
>>6832789
I see yes they are muscled thanks for the input
>>
>>6832726
petite slender girl can also score pretty high desu
>>
First time playing FC. I got an event where I can buy a mother and her daughter but it's saying 'but you wouldn't be able to examine the daughter first'. Does that mean I will get an event in the future where the daughter becomes my slave?
>>
>>6832883
No, it means that FC Dev didn't know how how to properly display the descriptions of two slaves simultaneously. If you hit purchase, the daughter is generated as being roughly the same as the mother.
>>
>>6832883
In events like that the second slave will be mostly similar to the one you can see (in this case the daughter will obviously be younger, but probably with slightly smaller boobs/ass but most everything else the same), you just can't see her stats until after you've enslaved her.

You do get both at once though.
>>
>>6832887
>>6832889
Alrighty, thanks.
>>
>>6831392
"Ghost clit effects" in the hotfix notes? You do this to tease me, don't you...
>>
How long is the average playthrough of FC? Week 93 and I'm having trouble keeping up the upkeep. I think it's because I upgraded too quickly without filling out my brothel and milking.
>>
You guys will know what to do with this :)
>>
>>6832998
Good work brother. I will relay the codes to the launch site. We will show our enemies true terror!

الفخاخ ليست مثلي الجنس!
>>
File: Significant ASSests.jpg (12KB, 620x26px) Image search: [Google]
Significant ASSests.jpg
12KB, 620x26px
>>6832988
Once you have enough money you don't even need anything else. Also, you can decrease upkeep costs by throwing slaves into the Slaves' Quarters.
>>
>>6833017
>filename
Now I want an AI avatar option where her appearance reflects the state of my arcology.
>>
A bit off topic, but what does cheesecake mean in relation to lewd? I know christmas cake is women in their mid to late twenties.
>>
>>6828697
>parasite infection
with v1.32, i got around to infesting both Sandra and Julie, but when i try to get Jessica it gives me a "double click here to edit" page...
Is this where the content currently stops ?
>>
>>6833027
Pin ups, I think.
>>
>>6833027
Cheesecake is softcore posing.
>>
>>6833031
>>6833033
much appreciated anons
>>
File: Depraerror.png (719KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
Depraerror.png
719KB, 1280x694px
I can't get depravia to work, gives me an error message which I think might mean I don't have the original version, pic related. Any fix known?
>>
>>6833061
That's a completely normal anti-piracy warning that is literally identical in many games. What happens afterwards?
You might be able to find more accurate help on ulmf or hongfire threads.
>>
>>6833065
It just stays like that, no way to go past that. I thought it was somehow blocking my game.
>>
>>6833028
Yes.
>>
>>6833027
>christmas cake is women in their mid to late twenties
That's not entirely correct. Christmas cake is refers to virgin women that are 30-50 years old and still attractive, but usually have some sort of quality that has prevented them from getting a man before (obsessiveness, bad hygiene, etc.)
They're like a Christmas cake after Christmas: No one wants it even though it's not necessarily bad.
>>
>>6833087
I heard that it came from Christmas taking place on December 25th, thus applying to women around the age of 25.
>>
>>6833091
The reason I gave was the reason I've heard on /a/, maybe other boards have different definitions.
>>
>>6833096
Yeah, chan slang usually has as many definitions as there are people saying them.
>>
>>6833107
I wouldn't call it chan slang, though. It's something that crops up even in manga.
>>
>order Swedish slave for my master races of the world harem
>get this instead
>>
>>6833087
>>6833091
>>6833096
>>6833107
>>6833114
It's Japanese culture, nothing to do with chans.
In nipland they eat cakes on christmas, and it is poor form to eat an 'out of date' christmas cake after the 25th.
Hence with their worship of youth, a woman who remains unmarried after the age of 25 is a 'christmas cake'.
>>
>>6833115
SWEDEN YES
That is fantastic.
>>
>>6833128
>>6833115
FCdev brings the banter, argentine slaves gave me a chuckle too
>>
So I've got a few devoted, reliable slaves already. In what order should I be setting my departments for efficient slave breaking and training, for eventual resale? I want dosh.

Also, am I the only one more interested in the story/main game? Tearing open virgin asses is nice and all but being a dystopian oligarch is better.

>concubine waifu went on TV and did everything right even though she looks plain
I'm so proud of her
>>
File: 47597293_p0.png (379KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
47597293_p0.png
379KB, 768x1024px
>>6828765
Multiple breasts would definitely be awesome. I also can't think of any twine games that have it.
>>
>>6833325
Off the top of my head, Remaker of Solinera and that wasteland management sim made by the same guy had em. Wasn't the main focus though, and they haven't been opened in ages as far as I know.
>>
File: food.jpg (446KB, 1017x700px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
446KB, 1017x700px
>>6828765
weight gain and/or forcefeeding, preferably both.
>>
>>6833317
for me it's
>headgirl suite
>bodyguard housing
>master suite
you can switch these two if your concubine is ready before your bodyguard
>spa, maybe earlier if I'm going the surgery route
>brothel or dairy depending on how I want to make money
>don't usually have to bother with a club but it would be next if I did
>don't bother with a dungeon because recruiter slaves are broken enough that they wouldn't benefit
>schools aren't noticeably faster than taking classes, so I only bother with a schoolroom if my main page is overcrowded
>don't usually bother with the maid housing, it's a good place to stick slaves that don't fit your theme though
>>
>>6833372
>tfw like moderate weight gain and fmg
>porn and games always take that shit way further than I'm comfortable with
>>
>>6833082
Ok, eagerly anticipating progress. Great potential.

PI deserves a spot in the pastebin, though.
>>
>>6832750
>>6832735
The easy way to get a quirk on a slave that is Worshipful of you is to abuse them. Just keep mashing until they generate a flaw.

>Plus, it would mean I could put all my slaves in qipaos...
I briefly enact Edo Revivalism so I can put my custom starter slave in the closest thing you can get to hanfu.
>>
>>6832781
One of the kitchen upgrades addresses that, I think.
>>
>>6833443
I still wish FCDev would unrestrict the outfits again, but I don't really have any good ideas to replace the current system, since he said he didn't want any benefits tied to outfits.
>>
>>6833411
That's true I'll add it in a moment
>>
File: 2.jpg (129KB, 800x1041px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
129KB, 800x1041px
>>6828765
Mind control or/and hypnosis
>>
how do I break emotional bonds with my slave?
>>
>>6833570
Reduce their trust
>>
>>6831392
Any chance for a hormone treatment setting that prevents lips from being grown into lipth (i.e. lips so large the slave is forced to lisp)?
>>
I find it tremendously odd that you can get a virginal mother in Free Cities.
>>
>>6833588
Heathen
>>
>>6833588
I got one with a dick.
>>
>>6833588
I assume it's a surgical "virginity"
>>6833604
It's most likely the father but all slaves are slaves are female in the arcology
>>
>>6832546
I think you can only use face surgery once before the slave loses the all natural state.

>>6833023
A "great tracts of land"-esque AI avatar would be awesome.

The bigger your mercenary army, the bigger "her" dick.

>>6833115
Guess which board is always right.

>>6833372
oh god why

>>6833462
Some guy suggested slutty and/or hollywood versions available to everyone, and historically accurate versions available with the right revivalism.

>>6829992
Is there a way to exclude certain slaves from the porn feeds? I don't want plebs perving on my slavefu.
>>
What's the difference between shemale and dickgirl?
>>
>>6833704
Literally nothing.
>>
>>6833704
All shemales are dickgirls, but not all dickgirls are shemales.

If you meant in the context of Free Cities, it's probably as >>6833706 said.
>>
>>6833704
Balls? Vag? Not sure how FC defines it, if that's what you're wondering.
>>
File: a river in egypt.png (325KB, 1000x385px) Image search: [Google]
a river in egypt.png
325KB, 1000x385px
>>6833704
>>
>>6833704
shemale does not have vagina, dickgirl des not specify anything, futa is usually dick + vagina
>>
File: 2.png (6KB, 672x229px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
6KB, 672x229px
Ebin simply ebin
>>
>in FC, having bigger tits gives you a bigger attractiveness score
But flat girls are better.
>>
File: dct.jpg (165KB, 764x1137px) Image search: [Google]
dct.jpg
165KB, 764x1137px
>>6833853
>>
>>6833853
There's a Future Society just for you, anon.
>>
>>6833387
Dis nigga likes his women with Curves, not spherical.
Honestly, who the fuck gets off to Blueberry shit?
>>
>>6833867
I like it from the sheer degradation and defilement of body. I do not actually find a spherical girl attractive.
>>
>>6833853
>realized my custom waifus fail to impress visually because I gave them medium-small tits

Well fuck you

As a surgeon, what should I modify on slaves I'm planning to just resell a bit after buying?

And how far does the story go? I accepted a bribe from the cunt who sent the anti-slavers to my arcology because I really needed the dosh.
>>
>>6833877
>And how far does the story go? I accepted a bribe from the cunt who sent the anti-slavers to my arcology because I really needed the dosh.
That bit of story ends with whatever resolution you and the other arcology owner decide on (in your case, the bribe).
>>
>>6833884
Oh shit, did I end things there?
What happens with the other choices? Do I get to enslave the owner? I still have a save
>>
>>6833885
I forget which one specifically, but yes. You pursue your grudge against her and engage in some business warfare for a while, then you put a bounty on her head.
>>
>>6833885
You could have taken her in as a slave and increased your rep by a lot.
That's how far I've gotten though.
>>
>>6833889
>>6833890
Glad I kept a save, I want to do that now
[spoiler]Can you edit saves? Her fuckers cost me a lot of in damage money and I might run out[/spoiler]
>>
>>6833903
Spoilers don't work on /d/
I don't know if you can edit saves.
Yes you're going to run out of money.
>>
>>6833861
Do you need to decide on a Future Society early on or can I leave it for later? Because I honestly can't decide on what to pick.
>>
>>6833922
Probably best to choose as soon as you unlock a slot, so you can start progressing in them and getting their rep bonuses. Remember that you have four slots, and some future societies are mutually exclusive, so just go with whatever tickles your pickle the most.
>>
>>6833912
One of the options has me expose her and other arcology owners pitch in, the other has me blow even more money to investigate further. I think I can actually afford that, but what do both of these lead to?
>>
>>6833932
Investigating leads to you fighting (as in throwing money at the problem) the competitor. Once you win, around 100k lost you get an option to put a 50k bounty on her and she becomes your slave.
Not sure about the others though.
>>
>>6833932
Not sure about the first one, but the second definitely leads down the path to enslaving her.
>>
>>6833933
>>6833934
If this fails I might just start a new game to build up my infrastructure better before this happens. Wish me luck
>>
File: 1371886547541.jpg (154KB, 652x800px) Image search: [Google]
1371886547541.jpg
154KB, 652x800px
>>6833372
Weight gain beyondd a few pounds might xplode the scope of the game. Force feeding for weight gain i don't know yet. However i plan to add a ddaily morning rutine that hinds or remindsd players of what became permanent. Of course breakfast will be part of it. Guess the ingrediants if you get for example adicted to cum or breast milk ...

>>6833565
i have no idea currently about actual mind control sessions. However the player is cursed to do actifities till ten points are reached. In adition players are forced to use every significant object they touch. Also every class they stumble into has to e attendded and participated in. So you might count that as mind control or not. You are welcome to suggest activities that include mind control.
>>
>>6833941
Are you typing it all up yourself?
I can't help but notice your grasp of English, particularly spelling is atrocious.
>>
File: 1367202041787.jpg (359KB, 1300x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1367202041787.jpg
359KB, 1300x1002px
>>6833945
haha yeah i know. I don't spellcheck here on 4chan but for the game i do. English is only my second language so i'll be looking around for proofreaders when the time comes..
>>
>>6833903
Remember that you can hold off on financial warfare for as long as you want to by picking continue when the event with multiple payment options pops.

At least you could in earlier versions.
>>
>>6833970
>English is only my second language so i'll be looking around for proofreaders when the time comes..
Reminder that the IRC channel is there if you need help with /d/ev work (you can probably get someone there to proofread stuff, too). Infos in this post: >>6830882
>>
>>6833971
That's what I did.

>thought I would get a god-tier genius slave out of it
>she's actually nearly retarded

I made sure to tear open her butt in public at least
>>
>>6833980
>I made sure to tear open her butt in public at least
Good job
>>
>>6833986
After that I went back and let her surrender. I wanted to use her as my new slavebreaker but that was only because I thought she would be guaranteed good stats. FCDev should change this
>>
>>6833990
I agree. At least make low INT extremely rare, since most arc owners would have to be smart. Maybe he was a rich twit who let his adviser run the place.

You could always savescum until you get a good one. High prestige slaves are hard to find.
>>
>>6833996
Oh, she has high prestige? Yeah, I'll save scum then.

I'll keep a save where she turned out to be a butt virgin though
>>
>>6834001
How does one go about encouraging a relationship between two specific slaves? And also, is there a way to remove emotional bonding?
>>
How do I remove duplicate slaves?
>>
>>6834012
>How does one go about encouraging a relationship between two specific slaves?
Same facility, subservient slave, or make them the only two on the penthouse menu who are allowed to be in a relationship.

>And also, is there a way to remove emotional bonding?
Reduce devotion, I think. Might be other ways.

>>6834013
>How do I remove duplicate slaves?
Should be a delete button next to the sell button. Not sure if one of the copies is broken and could fuck you over long-term.
>>
>>6834019
It removes the copy and the original.
Also apparently the copy overwrote one of my slaves. Someone I've been working on for a while.
Fuck me.
>>
>>6834022
Annoying bug. Pops up every few versions, it seems.
>>
>>6834025
It happened twice. Both times was when I was playing around the Rules Assistant Options thing.
>>
>>6834012
>And also, is there a way to remove emotional bonding?
I think you gotta lower their trust and raise their sexdrive.
One will get rid of the emotional bond, the other will make sure she becomes a slut instead.
>>
So, is incest a thing? I think it's a thing since one of the Future Society likes incest.
Does it have sister x sister or is it all mother and daughter stuff?
>>
>>6834059
Yes, there's even a couple of events where you can get your hands on twins.
>>
>>6834064
>twins
My fucking fetish.
Thanks.
>>
>>6834012
Make one or both subordinate sex slaves to each other, make sure their rules allow relationships
>>
Can a slave have a dick and pussy at the same time?
>>
>>6834074
Yes
>>
>>6834074
In FC? Yeah. It takes some doing unless you custom order one, though.
>>
>>6834068
Just so you know, they're fraternal and one is a trap
>>
So what's the best use for prestigious slaves? I don't want to replace concubine waifu with the arcology bitch
>>
>>6834090
I put her as the head girl after breaking her.
>>
>>6834084
Isn't there at least one way to get a set of identical twins?
>>
>>6834095
I always got identical twins, but then again I turned that stuff off
>>
>>6834095
Not that I know of, possibly through the household liquidator.
>>
>>6834099
>cucking yourself out of content
But why?
>>
IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>6833335
Yeah I think I remember the Solinera guy had a Patreon for a tiny bit but then shut it down saying he couldn't work on it anymore and just disappeared after that.
>>
>>6834104
I always end up getting black Germans, myself
>>
File: 1432845456685.jpg (1MB, 2126x2711px) Image search: [Google]
1432845456685.jpg
1MB, 2126x2711px
>>6828765
If we're throwing in TF requests then two heads for sure.
>>
>>6834115
I dont know man, thats kind of a bit to big a change I think.
>>
>>6834102
>cucking yourself
You appear to have spent too much time on /pol/ and it has damaged your brain.
>>
>>6834095

Yeah, the one with trap is called "mismatched pair", I'm like, 99% certain there's a matched pair version which is XX twins.
>>
Why
>>
>>6834134

Because the dev is making a dig at multi-culturalism.
>>
>>6834134
You can turn ethnicity right?
>>
>>6834153
Won't it show that it was altered? Also I'd rather not drastically alter slaves I intend to keep close.
>>
>>6834134
Hit f5 til you get something you like
>>
Bah.

>>6834160
I have to reload from an earlier save every time, which has a delay. Maybe it will be faster on a computer.
>>
>>6834174
Forgot pic
>>
Anyone know the requirements to get a driver's license in Girl Life?

Even if I go to the City Community center during the day, it won't allow me to apply for the class.

I'm still underage, do you need to be 17-18 to do it?
>>
>>6834190
Not sure if there's an age requirement on the licences. But you can get a fake ID from the sleazy guy that loiters around the train station. I'm not sure if that will let you buy a car, but it's probably worth a shot.
>>
>>6834155
I think the other anon meant disabling mentions of ethnicity.
>>
FC question, any way to make a slave's face more attractive WITHOUT surgery?
>>
>>6834195
So, it let me buy a car but I can't drive it. That's weird. Says "You have no rights"
>>
>>6834237
Female hormones, but it only goes up one step I think.
>>
>>6834237
>>6834251
Also aphrodisiacs, but again just one step
>>
>>6834253
Isn't it implied that those are female hormones with a little extra? Addiction to them does pretty much all the same shit being on female hormones does.
>>
>>6834241
>Says "You have no rights"
Driver's license. You need to take driving classes in the community center. The requirements are 30k and an age check (>=18, not sure if the fake id covers it).
>>
>>6834259
Okay, that's what I was looking for. I have cash (thank you Casino) and a fake ID, but am still jailbait so it must be the fake ID doesn't get you into driver's courses
>>
>>6833718
RIP Doug.
>>
>>6833686
>oh god why
>stop liking what I don't like
Because it mixes fertility and degradation and I find both kind of hot. Welcome to /d/.

>>6833941
I haven't worked with twine before, it does seem to give you the ability to template in passages. Given the timeframe is only 30 days, maybe you could tie it to slower BE / ass expansion? I'm still not sure how deeply you're planning to implement mechanics and combos.
>>
>>6834362
>fertility
wat
>>
My slaves keeps getting sick and it keeps saying because of 'major drug something something'. Is that because they were addicted to aphrodisiac before or because I keep injecting them drugs to increase their tits or ass or whatever?
Is it possible to completely cure it?
>>
>>6834438

It happens due to any drug use. Only way to cure it is to let them completely detox, which takes an extended period.
>>
>Skiegh is back
>he didn't even finish writing phase
>it's all karyn path
>1.5 years
wew
>>
I shouldn't have bought the mercenaries thing. 5k upkeep totaling ~9k and I only manage to barely make 6k. I'm already in debt and I don't want to sell my slaves since I worked hard on them.

Any tips on making money and having a decent weekly earnings if I decide to start all over?
>>
>>6834512
Don't enslave shitters, disobedient fuglies are dead weight.
>>
File: Untitled.png (64KB, 976x611px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
64KB, 976x611px
>>6834518
But I like them.
I had like 200k and used it all to get the other slave trainer.
Also do I get more money if they use their pussies? I wanted to do an anal only brothel.
>>
>>6834518
I always enslave shitters, they're almost ganranteed to generate two flaws that'll be softened into traits.
>>
>>6834524
>had 200k
>has 4 well trained slaves in a brothel that somehow makes less than 16k a week
>only makes 6k a week
How
And to answer your question, yes. Probably related to your money problem.
>>6834529
The extra traits isn't really worth it seeing how you could train two recruiter slaves in that time who usually also have two flaws.
>>
How do you make mad mullah in FC?
>>
File: thank_you.png (655KB, 688x715px) Image search: [Google]
thank_you.png
655KB, 688x715px
>>6834370
>browsing /d/
>posting wat in response to other people's kinks
Thanks for inspiring something I might turn into a twine game:

You meet a beautiful, bone-thin woman with a small chest. Not your usual type, but you have a lot in common. You date and eventually begin to stay over at each other's places. You cook for her. Providing for someone makes you feel powerful. Trusted. Even loved.

The two of you discover you share kinks. Degradation and humiliation, among others. Her love for your cooking helps her put on weight. Thighs, ass, her tits. All of them grow as the months pass.

Your fingernails leave scratches after an especially passionate night. You apologize. She tells you she loves it. You tell her that you love her. She responds in kind.

Work is getting stressful for both of you. You take refuge in your baking. So does she. Her broad hips, ass and thighs all thicken. Her breasts begin to look almost motherly. As the weeks pass, she grows plumper still.

You bake her favorite cake as the capstone for your anniversary dinner. As she rides you that night, you slip up in the midst of whispering humiliation, calling her your fat breeding slut. "Y-YES!" she screams as a newfound shame tips her over the edge. Her pussy clenches down vice-like on the tip of your cock. On your upstroke, the condom breaks.

"It tore!" you wail, but she is lost to ecstasy and only rides harder. The sudden heat and pressure of her molten cunt are too much to bear. Your thrusts become feral as a geyser of cum erupts against her thirsting cervix.

As you begin to pull out in sweat-soaked stupor, she shakes her head playfully. Her smile is full of pride and hunger, a lioness basking in the glory of a kill. She bends down, the tips of her tits dragging heavily across your chest, as if to kiss you. Instead of meeting your lips, she traces her way down your cheek to plead softly into your ear. "Please, Sir, can we stay like this a little longer?"
>>
>>6834512
start over
buy a lot of slaves
lots of slaves earns lots of money
industrial mode dairy earns more than anything
>>
>>6834561
Moolah, I mean wtf
>>
File: Dark_future.jpg (153KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_future.jpg
153KB, 1024x717px
>>6834104
Realism.
>>
>>6834657
>not fcbux
Seriously though there are a bunch of viable ways to make money.
>brothel
The standard moneymaker
>dairy
Ezmode, boring but makes lodsofemone
>slave resale
Makes money in large bursts, might want to have a secondary cash flow to tide you over
>interest
Amass money and live off the interest
>corporation
I don't use it but it can provide some minor cash flow
>>
>>6834561
>mad mullah
choose sultan revival, get middle eastern slaves.
>>
>>6834601
hmmm reminded me of a comic I read some time ago.
An actual comic, not a webcomic.
It was about some street tough or something who rescues a woman and then the get together, but their whole relationship develops around doing violence to other people and each other.
The story ends with them aranging hits on each other as signs of their love for each other and it being the ultimate satisfaction.
They end up both in tied up in a room together, having both hired the same hitman, screaming how much they love each other as they get killed.

At least, that's how I remember it going. It was like 5 years ago I read it.
>>
>>6834987
That's...quite a comic. I generally favor lighter bdsm, it's a bit too extreme for my tastes.

Do you have any feedback on the story?
>>
>>6834512
Are you upgrading the infrastructure as soon as/before you hit the rent income cap? Playing on normal, I always have plenty of money just from rent and interest, even with no other source of income.

Also, keep your shitty slaves in the servants quarters if you can't figure out what to do with them.

>>6834601
das gross tho

>>posting wat in response to other people's kinks
Actually, posting "wat" in response to some guy who said that his fat fetish was about fertility.
>>
>>6835018
>das gross tho
Could you please give me critique or feedback beyond saying that it's vaguely gross?
Is it the pregnancy, the weight gain, or both? Why?
Even suggesting alternate routes and/or kinks would be more useful than what you gave me. If I'm to make it into a twine game, I'd appreciate any specific feedback you can give.

To be clear:
Yes, I am asking you and others to give me kink suggestions.

>>6835018
>who said that his fat fetish was about fertility
I wrote the story under the assumption that the reader associates motherly traits with fertility and successful pregnancy. I can see how it makes sense, and did my best to stay within chubby MILF territory while avoiding blob shit. If that doesn't do it for you, that's cool, but see above: I can't make something better if I don't get feedback more useful than just "das gross"
>>
In FC, if I remove futs stuff, what content will be removed? Like pregnancy? What else?
>>
>>6835073
>futs stuff
what do you mean by that?
>>
>>6835080
futa*
My bad.
Also does being pregnant increase milk production or would the implants be enough?
>>
>>6835080
Looks like a typo of futa.
>>
>>6835073
It removes anything to do with slaves having dicks, rather than just getting stuffed with them. So no, it will not disable pregnancy.
>>
>>6835093
>Almost all slaves will be biologically female, restricting some content.
I don't want dickgirls/shemales but I want futa and hermaphrodites. Should I choose this option then?
>>
>>6835104
Just make all the dickgirls you get into herms.
>>
>>6835104

You can create fully functional herms out of originally male or originally female slaves. Females need high rep for surgery upgrades, then to have penis (5 weeks) and testicles (10 weeks) grown. Males need high rep for surgery upgrades, herm surgery (artificial vagina), then to have ovaries grown (10 weeks) and implanted.

The "no females/no males" switches lock out some of the slave schools and some of the recruitment events. They are also responsible for the female to male ratio when slaves are randomly generated; this is most easily evident when a lot of slaves are generated at once (rebel attack / victory over the Daughters plot events).

Basically, if you're willing to put in the time and the effort, you can turn originally male slaves into fully functional hermaphrodites (or women), fertility included. It's obviously easier with slaves who start out as women because there's less work to be done (voice, shoulder/hip ratio, breasts, etc).
>>
>>6835122
You can do that? Won't they be sterile or something?
>>
>>6835104
It's all or nothing, ask yourself if your dislike of shemales outweighs your taste for futa. Also did this thread get linked somewhere? A lot of newfriend questions about fc lately.
>>
>>6835104
It might be better to enable it but later take the gender traditionalism perk. If you upgrade your arcology to include an organ farm, you might be able to add a dick later. I'm not really into futa so I haven't tried it, but it might be worth a shot.
>>
>>6835122
Alternatively sell all shemales immediately until you get the technology to graft dicks on actual women.
>>
http://poal.me/ladp2m
>>
>>6835068
>Could you please give me critique or feedback beyond saying that it's vaguely gross?
I didn't know you were planning a game, so I didn't intent for it to be seen as actual feedback.
It's gross because I'm personally put off by fat women, and because "hur dur lets get pregnant as a spur of the moment fetish sex thing" always struck me as kind of horrible and retarded. I have no idea if someone who's into that sort of thing would like it. I'm sure somebody would.

>>6835124
>voice, shoulder/hip ratio
Does the game actually take sex into account when generating those values? I assumed it did, but I never really thought about it.

>>6835143
Depends entirely on the tone, type of game, and a bunch of other factors. I don't like it in relatively normal, down-to-earth games/settings.
>>
>>6835159
If there was an option for pregnancy was brought up beforehand when discussing shared fetishes, would you like it more? I was tempted to include it in the first post, but left it out as I didn't want to split it into two different posts.
>>
Anyone know where the New Years party in Girl Life is held? I figured it would be at the community center or the school, but I can't find it in the hometown. Is it actually in the City?
>>
>>6835163
I don't think there is much point in me answering that. From what I've seen so far, the game isn't for me. Trying to cater to people who won't play your game anyway is probably a bad idea. Focus on your target niche.
>>
>>6834524
>the The Orchard

Disgusting
>>
>>6835159
>Does the game actually take sex into account when generating those values

Yes.
>>
>>6835216
That makes me wonder...What do you name your brothels, /dgg/?

I couldnt stop myself and named mine "Copulatus".
>>
>>6835222
Arcadia. Cloud Nine. Zephyr. Twilight Dream. Dusk In Autumn. Shade's Rest. Booty Sweat.
>>
>>6835222
The Slippery Rose
>>
>>6835222
The Hole's Hole
>>
Are there any idle/clicker games? Or board games?
>>
>>6835143
You could have chose better examples, I'm all for crazy shit that wouldn't work in real life but prolapse anything is pig disgusting. Also like the another anon said it depends on the setting. If it's a modern day sim game like girls life then no thanks. [spoiler]if girls life has that shit my bad, haven't played it do to unnecessary mtf[/spoiler]
>>
>>6835159
Fat people are not attractive
Pregnancy and breeding is hot as fuck on the other hand
>>
>>6835222
The Gilded Cock and Club D
>>
>>6835243
>not attractive to me
FTFY
>>
>>6835240
There's this but it's shit.
http://prismblush.com/cockyclicker/
Board games... well if you like PnP there's always FATAL.
>>
>>6835248

All objectionable content aside, FATAL is still one of the worst-designed PnP games of all time. The sheer number of obtuse stat rolls for the most mundane actions is mind-boggling.
>>
File: 1462116770029.png (505KB, 1000x780px) Image search: [Google]
1462116770029.png
505KB, 1000x780px
>>6835239
Depends on the type of playthrough. Anything from "The Hall of the Temple Maidens" to "Bob's Discount Anal Shack 2-4-1 SALE NOW".

I think I named it after one of the whores (the enemy arcology owner) once, to add insult to injury. Or maybe that was the arcade.

>>6835243
>Pregnancy and breeding is hot as fuck on the other hand
I don't know why, but is has to be at either extreme for me. Either "loving couple have gentle pregnant sex while staring into each others eyes" or "extreme hardcore FC industrial dairy-tier forced impregnation". Anything in between just kills my dong for some reason.

>>6835248
>FATAL
Nothing is less hot than porn that tries to be funny. There are very few exceptions.
>>
>>6835143
I definitly like hentai-logic like mind breaks, ahegao and general Stockholm syndrome of victims in hentai and games, hentai-anatomy is a little bit more outputting for me
>>
File: blessed utopia.png (42KB, 1204x239px) Image search: [Google]
blessed utopia.png
42KB, 1204x239px
>>6835251
>The sheer number of obtuse stat rolls for the most mundane actions is mind-boggling.
>>
>>6835251
>>6835257
It reaches comedy a lot faster than titillation that's for sure. But how many sexual boardgames are truly sexy?
>>
>>6835248
Played that one before

ah well
>>
File: muscle_preg.jpg (192KB, 717x1012px) Image search: [Google]
muscle_preg.jpg
192KB, 717x1012px
>>6835243
If the playthrough draft I wrote doesn't work for you, would you prefer a route where you meet a slightly pudgy girl at the gym, fall in love as both of you get in shape, and then get her pregnant?

I'm considering having different start locations and characteristics for the PC, and being a chubby guy looking to get in shape is one of them. Other suggestions would be appreciated.

>>6835253
>loving couple have gentle pregnant sex while staring into each others eyes
I'm only a fan of that kind. If you have the time, could you please provide feedback on my story? :
>>6834601

>Nothing is less hot than porn that tries to be funny. There are very few exceptions.
The best approach I've seen for being stuck choosing between being hot and being funny is to focus in on comedy. Oglaf seems to the be the exemplar for making that transition smoothly.
>>
File: 1237515660526.jpg (173KB, 809x620px) Image search: [Google]
1237515660526.jpg
173KB, 809x620px
>>6835275
>If you have the time, could you please provide feedback on my story?
I'm too much of an autist to not be bothered by people having kids on a whim to sate a fetish, at least in a romantic story where you're supposed to sympathize with the characters to some extent.

As for the rest of it, the writing seemed okay, but I'm not really into fat/chubby women. Somebody who is could probably give you a better assessment.
>>
Does anyone have any recommendations for games or VN where you can see through clothes?

They're kind of a nightmare to search for because "x-ray" gives you cross section views of internal organs, and "see through clothes" gives you lingerie and such.
>>
File: musclegirl_thumbsup.jpg (270KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
musclegirl_thumbsup.jpg
270KB, 800x533px
>>6835279
>I'm too much of an autist to not be bothered by people having kids on a whim to sate a fetish

That's fine. If pregnancy and having children were discussed and agreed upon at an earlier point in the narrative, would you like it better? I ran up against the character limit and left it out in the first draft.

Also, is the last paragraph decent when considered standalone as non-chub content? I could probably use that as part of the ending for a few different routes.
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 935x205px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 935x205px
Where is the FC bug report?
>>
>>6835285
right here in this thread
or on the blog comments
but not both, because FCDev gets autistic about repetition
>>
>>6835291
>because FCDev gets autistic about repetition
Oh. I guess I'll just not report the bugs then. I'm sure they've all been reported already anyways.
>>
File: 1462117021773.gif (3MB, 890x940px) Image search: [Google]
1462117021773.gif
3MB, 890x940px
>>6835284
>If pregnancy and having children were discussed and agreed upon at an earlier point in the narrative, would you like it better?
If they actually, conclusively decided to start trying for a kid, I'd be fine with it. Why would he be wearing a condom if they actually want her to get pregnant, though? And why would he be concerned that it broke?

If the whole "heat of the moment decision" thing is key to the scene, don't change it on my behalf. You can't appeal to everybody.

>Also, is the last paragraph decent when considered standalone as non-chub content?
The "glory of a kill" thing is sort of off-putting, but I have a pretty vivid imagination, so expressions like that tend to bother me more than they would most people.
>>
Does the upkeep rise by itself or is it constant until I buy something that needs an upkeep cost?
>>
>>6835308
the latter, unless you're playing hard mode, which is still hilariously easy as long as you continuously shovel GRI slaves into your industrial dairy
>>
>>6835316
The fuck is GRI?
>>
>>6835320
One of the slave schools.
>>
I wish there was a virginal maid job in Free Cities.

I don't want my pure servants servicing each other. They're supposed to wait on me hand and foot until they declare their love and I impregnate them.
>>
>>6835342
I've always liked doing that.
I try to do a full pure run and see how long I last before I can't take it anymore and send one of my slaves to be impregnated in public.
>>
>>6835342
>I wish there was a virginal maid job in Free Cities.
At least it's only oral. Still means you can never kiss them though.
>>
Question about the Head Girl, what affects her slaves if I assign her to train one?
For example, I had a thin slave but she made it fatter.
>>
>>6835353
>train one
She's not really training her so much as she is fucking around with her for the fun of it.

As for your question, the HGs fetishes, what future societies you have, and probably other stuff.
>>
>>6835355
So it doesn't increase devotion?
Lame. Then what's the point of getting a head girl?
>>
>>6835359
Did you actually look at the HG management screen?
>>
>>6835359
The head girl will train one random slave each week, whether that be health, devotion, skills, or whatever per the rules you've assigned her. The slave that you assign to her suite is her pet, and allows her to train an additional slave each week, and also improves the HG's devotion and health I think.
>>
>>6835359
Fuck, I think I misunderstood. Are you talking about training or putting the slave in the head girls private room?

If training, that shouldn't affect weight. The training consists of whatever is in the "Your head girl trains Slavename" paragraph, and nothing else. Weight gain is due to whatever diet you have the slave on.
>>
>>6835364
>and allows her to train an additional slave each week
I think the % chance of the HG training an extra slave in a given week scales with the devotion of her pet. Worshipful = 100% chance for the HG to get an extra slave training slot each week.

At least I think that's how it works now.
>>
File: 1461805292495.png (5KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1461805292495.png
5KB, 260x146px
Did the new thread guy leave us to wallow in our own filth? This thread feels cold and dying.
>>
How do you gain rep as a woman? Shit deceases so quick.
>>
>>6835381
get more public servants/fucktoys/concubines
>>
>>6835372
It's 6am EST, chill.
>>
>>6835279
>All dem stretch marks
At least it's a pretty realistic impression of it.
>>
>>6835389
also a good concubine (the main one, I mean) and bodyguard do wonders.
>>
How do I prevent my sluts from forming relationships?
>>
>>6835466
You restrict it in the individual slaves menu.
>>
>>6835368
If I want to make my lardass/skeleton girls normal with the advanced food dispenser, can I just set them to healthy or do I have to manually set them to slimming/fattening until I notice they're normal?
>>
>>6835491
Healthy means they will retain their weight. You have to manually set them to whatever food regime to get the weight you want.

Also how do I increase the indifferent/dislike wo/men trait?
>>
>>6835491
You can specify a target weight in the Rules Assistant options, and it'll adjust the diets automatically to achieve said weight.
>>
>>6835502
Also be careful since it bugs out and might delete/copy slaves.
>>
>>6833861
Even with that Future Society, you can't reach anywhere near the same level of beauty with a flatty that you could get with a tittymonster.

Honestly, once tits get to the "needs a cart in order to move" level, that's just getting out of hand. Then again, the Free Cities are crazy places where taller women are more attractive as a rule and slapping on as many piercings and tats as you possibly can only increases the beauty of a slave.
>>
did someone have a mega that auto-compiled latest TiTs?
>>
Wasn't there a New Game+ for FC where you keep 5 of your slaves?
Where's that button?
>>
>>6835560
Nevermind, I'm a dumb dumb and I found it.
>>
>>6835560
In the options, but don't bother.
The newest version does not allow NG+ from past versions because of incompatibility.
>>
Any way on making a prestigious slave? Only one I have is the rival slave.
>>
>>6835589
have them stay head girl for 20 weeks I think
>>
New thread:
>>6835616

>>6835616

>>6835616
>>
>>6833585
Lips don't really grow on their own or with hormones, you have to either use implants or injections to grow them.

Any lip setting over 1 (0 = normal, 1 = plush, 2 = DSL, 3 = Cartoonish) results in lisping, as well as a Lip+Tongue(and/or Lip? I don't generally use them) Piercing setting over (IIRC) 2 (so Plush + tongue stud is okay, but Plush + row of studs gets you a lisp).

I need to get off my butt and write up a couple proposals for FCDev. I really want a new arcology location option set in the middle of an ocean somewhere (the game even talks about free-floating arcologies in the blurb on that screen) and I want an event where a random arcology citizen approaches you, wanting to buy one of your slaves (totally dovetails with stuff like training chaste virgins and selling them off for profit/reputation).
>>
>>6834237
> FC question, any way to make a slave's face more attractive WITHOUT surgery?

A hormone level of +2 (ovaries + female hormones, or gelded + extreme female hormones) can improve facial beauty to 0 (average). Would still need two levels of plastic surgery to get max face, which loses you the 'all natural' bonus.

Hormones at 1 (natural female, or shemale on double hormones) can get the face up to -1 (unattractive).

Aphrodisiacs can eventually get any slave up to a Face score of 1 (feminine) which can be comboed with 1 plastic surgery for an all-natural best Face, but you can't actually gt the face-softening effects until the slave is a 'confirmed addict', which means you have to deal with the withdrawal effects afterwards (and she runs the risk of becoming dependent on them if addicted too long).
>>
>>6835222
The brothel gets different names in each game, but I always name the Arcade in my Chinese Revivalism games The Great Wall.
>>
>>6834122
I don't see why, it's just a second head. Just think of the blowjobs that can be given. (and as far as altering to writing goes, blowjobs and kisses are all that need to be modified since when it comes to speech saying she said or you said is ambiguous and leaves things up to the reader to figure out which head spoke or perhaps even both did all without breaking things.)
>>
could somebody seed/upload Marunomi + english patch? would be really grateful
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.