[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /D/, what's your opinion on Artificial Academy 2 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1404165315898.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1404165315898.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /D/, what's your opinion on Artificial Academy 2 and other Illusion games?
>>
>>6786989
My "opinion" is that you should post more pictures.
>>
File: Character stuff.png (964KB, 1521x795px) Image search: [Google]
Character stuff.png
964KB, 1521x795px
>>6786991
Here's an image of some character customization stuff and the default female character.
>>
File: random 1.png (353KB, 411x731px) Image search: [Google]
random 1.png
353KB, 411x731px
>>6786991
What happened when i randomized it.
>>
>>6786989
I never really looked at AA, what's the actual gameplay?
Is there futa?
>>
>>6786989
It's good, but it's not /d/ material
>>
>>6786997
The gameplay is pretty much a dating sim in which all the characters can be created and managed in various ways, you are able to roam around the various areas of the school in 3d, with the other characters building relationships of friendly, romantic or hateful matters around you in real time. There are multiple ways to end the game, being the player character dying, or a girl you have sex with gets pregnant and either gets mad at you or wants to stay with you. Each character has their own traits which can be chosen when making the character, as well as period times as female characters. Some traits also effect gameplay, such as characters with the "Exploitable" trait can be raped by characters with the "Scheming" trait, which can lead to the raped character hating the rapist character, even going so far as murder, which can lead to either one or both of the students permanently leaving. As for whether there is futa or not, no, there is no futa in the base game, but there is a mod that adds t in, and from what I've seen/heard, it seems pretty good.
>>
>>6786989
The futa mod makes it fucking amazing, getting pov fucked by a thick girl with huge funbags and a big dick never felt so good
>>
>>6787167
There's a futa mod? Guess what I'm reinstalling!
>>
>>6787345
Oh yeah there is, you can ask here or on the vg general if you need help with it
>>
I can't find a working futa mod link... can someone help?
>>
>>6787860
http://pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP

Get these
https://mega.nz/#F!wEZgiSBD!X7O2h7ULot2-uLkuMs41eA
https://mega.nz/#F!VEhEAYYB!L6B1l0CLeDqHvEBEca9R8w
>>
>>6787907
Thanks a bunch for these
>>
>>6787975
make sure to use AA2Install for the mods. The default installer, wizzard, is a worthless piece of crap.
>>
>>6787907
This is helpful, but still... There's a lot of stuff in there. Kind of overwhelming, really. I'm downloading the main game now, what else do I need to download from that pastebin for futa and english?
>>
>>6787907
>>6788079
I also downloaded the two packs you mentioned here, as well as the zip for AA2Install, so i've got the Zipped files just sitting there
>>
>>6788079
Try following the installation guide from the pastebin as good as as you can
http://pastebin.com/kdr1kv20
>>
File: oppailoli_cock.png (87KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
oppailoli_cock.png
87KB, 200x300px
>>6788067
Yeah thanks I got everything working perfectly
>>
I've always wanted to play it but just scanning the installation faq it seems so much involved than other moon games like VH.
>>
>>6786989
I always wanted to get into ArtAc but I have no clue how to set it up or dick with my unicode or whatever. I once talked to somebody about it and they made it sound like getting it working in english was a nightmare.
>>
I'm bummed that there's no sizemod for it like there was for AA1. I miss having my MiniGTS Empress femdom from AA1.

I kind of get by with short guys and tallest/thickest girls, but it's nowhere near as awesome as AA1 with that mod. Fucking pedos ruined it for everyone.
>>
>>6788369
Congrats, have fun
>>
Should I just install all the futa mods? are they compatible? Sorry I downloaded everything and am now overwhelmed, and I think I messed up by using the default installer wizard, I had missed the post warning against it.
>>
>>6786989
Honestly I like it less than the sims

Sure it has fucking but it's this game with a big class of characters and the actual amount of possible stories you can generate isn't that big.

Least in the sims you can do shit like genuinely humiliating someone whilst their girlfriend cheats with you.

AA2 is just love or rape really
>>
>>6788698
Which ones do you have right now?
>>
Is there any mod that makes the guys dick bigger?
>>
>>6788067
how do i use AA2install?
>>
>>6786989
It sucks dick because it's too vanilla.

It would be a lot better if it allowed for way more positions and other fetishes. I'm not talking scat but at least milder stuff like femdom and futanari.
>>
>>6789436
a bunch of random ones made by futaboy
>>
>>6791114
Eh, don't know too much about those.
Would still recommend using the one with the launcher I linked earlier.
Unless you don't like how that dick looks.
>>
Haven't played since AI 3. Every game so far has been a cluster of what the fuck am I suppose to do and ends up with me loading saved games from the internet after a week.

Am I going to have the same experience?
>>
>>6791320
If you arent an idiot you'll figure it out, there even is a wiki for it if you need help
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.