[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 43

File: 11b2d4f6ba5544a3cff877784cba635d.png (789KB, 1280x1670px) Image search: [Google]
11b2d4f6ba5544a3cff877784cba635d.png
789KB, 1280x1670px
old thread >>6770018

Shy monstergirl edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Games Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>IRC:
irc.rizon.net
#/d/evs

Question for the thread: What do you want to see added into a game that you know will never be?
>>
File: 29b.jpg (63KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
29b.jpg
63KB, 600x696px
>>6775313
>What do you want to see added into a game that you know will never be?
Catgirls in FC, I don't mean cat ears and tail cosplay, but real catgirls addicted to cum and finishing every sentence with nyan
>>
Raising slaves offsprings in Free Cities (no lewd needed until 18, just the raising/schooling/mindbreaking through non-lewd means).
Robotic limbs, androids/cyborgs (also FC)
No Haven on a decent engine
Succubus/corruption game similar to fleshcult, but much more fleshed (kek) out
>>
Interactive text adventure with (good) art and bondage and consensual stuff
>>
> What do you want to see added into a game that you know will never be?
CoC without furry
>>
File: 1446134737914.png (371KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446134737914.png
371KB, 600x540px
Lolis in master FC release, its really unfair since you can already enslave girls and rip their legs/arms off, its nothing compared to that. But still I respect FC dev, he is doing gods work.
>>
>>6775313
>Question for the thread: What do you want to see added into a game that you know will never be?

Every single game where you play a straight male who goes around dominating/corrupting/breaking people never gets finished so one of those.

FC is a bit different since it's more procedural
>>
>>6775351
this

and tits with less socjus stuff, more lewd less jude
>>
>>6775377
>socjus stuff,
Maybe I'm just fapping too hard, but I didn't find much if any socjus in that game.
>>
File: 1d67c_5683110.jpg (43KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1d67c_5683110.jpg
43KB, 704x396px
>>6775382
From the top of my head, that 'guy' at the bar at M'henga I think its called.

Aside from that character maybe I'm over-reacting. The tism
>>
>>6775386
I completely forgot about him. All I ever do in the bar is watch TV and bang the three or so females, "females," that show up there.
>>
File: 1454067458005.png (453KB, 827x458px) Image search: [Google]
1454067458005.png
453KB, 827x458px
>>6775398
Yeah same here, first time I 'played' I met everything, now I just don't bother approaching the characters anymore. But just because I blocked them doesn't mean they ain't there, and it kinda creeps into some things every so often.
>>
>>6775404
fug my English

>creeps into (the socjus)
>[those types of] characters
>>
Wife trainer actually makes me enjoy using RAGS. Fucking fantastic game, we need more MC content in general
>>
>>6775335
Man I really enjoyed Fleshcult.
Say that someone decided to make a game like Fleshcult, what would you do differently?
Features that were awesome, Features that needed improvement, Features that can go fuck emselves?
>>
>>6774860
The fat one isn't actually hard since it's he one that actually gives you a text description of your progress.

You have to choose either improving her desire for change and making herself want to be fit or improve her sense of self and accept the chub. Doing both is a lose condition since it just confuses her.
>>
>>6774860
Adding completion to D&P.
>>
>>6775546
Once you converted someone into a follower, that was really the end of it. All they did was buff your unfun base. The population cap felt like it came way too early and the occasional raids rarely had any lasting effect, aside from killing followers you spent a bunch of time grinding to max level. There was no way to go back to previous areas or rediscover a strong follower that you failed to convert or put into the wrong specialization. So, if you made a mistake and you don't have a good save ready, you have to settle for less or start from scratch.
>>
>>6775588
I took a long while to type my post trying to type what exactly I hated in response but you already summarized it. Having to start over in that game wasn't engaging or anything because there is zero variety so it was just a chore, if you didn't know the means of exploiting the combat mechanics to get converts within a single try you're already screwed.

I keep thinking to myself 'Screw it, I'm just gonna make my own Trap game despite it being shitty' then I realize I actually have zero ideas about potentially erotic scenarios.

Tangent; My current challenge to myself is to NOT compare everything to FC as a standard.
>>
>>6775382
Did you go through Emmy's quest. Basically, you're supposed to feel bad for her because her family disowned her for being a degenerate who made herself a furry. Basically, furry = trans.
>>
Male chastity cages in FC
>>
>>6775546
Take the existing content and add what was promised during development.
>>
>>6775608
Emmy's not that bad, so long as you completely ignore her backstory and that she's a furry. Her scenes are written pretty well.
>>
>>6775618
You will never meticulously scour the market for young male/anal virgins to train into oral servants for all your other slaves.

You will never force your non-hormone laced giant dicked slaves to rape your biological female slaves by demanding rimjobs the entire week.

You will never keep all your slaves in chastity and have a harem of anal-loving slaves instead of using their functioning genitals.

You will never get a random event of a slave with masturbation permission enabled begging you to pleasure her dick that is locked in the cage, only to give her a sensual or rough anal orgasm instead. Also a slight obediance increase.
>>
>>6775628
Any new content you would add?
>>
>>6775495
It seems impossible to successfully train 3 women at once. I can't even do 2.

So far I've been successful with the first three and then the cheating whore out of the second batch.

Any idea what the south store is?
>>
Looking for some /d/ games with BDSM in it. Any suggestions?
>>
>>6775651
skyrim
>>
File: Shalom.jpg (9KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
Shalom.jpg
9KB, 271x186px
>>6775377
Socjus?
>>
>>6775645
Magic shop, stubbornly visit it once a week and you will be asked one (or two depending on your first answer) question that will give one of two unique items. Also the not being able to train all five won't be as big a deal once he adds more girls.
>>
File: 1359078533988_714420046.315x0.jpg (48KB, 315x441px) Image search: [Google]
1359078533988_714420046.315x0.jpg
48KB, 315x441px
Futa in FC. You've got magic tit growth drugs and fertility restoration surgery, but slapping a dick on a woman is too unrealistic for you?
>>
>>6775785
you can get futas as starting slaves and through custom orders
>>
>>6775792
And you can add a vagina with the advanced surgery bay, but FCDev goes out of his way to remind you that it's artificial. Remember, this used to be a man, hope that doesn't kill your boner ;).
>>
>>6775326
>>6775351
>>6775377
Seconding these.

I'll toss in that Free Cities should add some way to fake pregnancies. Some kind of an implant / uterine balloon insertion / object stretch training / selective liposuction? Even just having fat slaves count as being "pregnant" would be kinda nice.
>>
For people who liked Parasite in City you should try Hounds of the blade
>>
>>6775833
dedder than ded
>>
>>6775795
>>6775785
There is also no way for the code to know the difference from a natural or artificial vagina outside of the presence of a womb or not. Fixing this problem in mods later isn't too hard at least, just need to set wombs on male slaves to -1 instead of 0 and compare it to that.

I Still wish I could pay extra at markets to apply a slave gen filter to apply feminine or even gorgeous faces at high rep. But admittedly that's asking too much, I would be able to have a full swathe of improbably naturally gorgeous incest harems in all my facilities. A man can dream.
>>6775634
Forgot to specify on third scenario of both them having pussy/dicks.
>>
>>6775758
Seriously though, what is a socju?
>>
I hate how game threads here are all FC spam and all the threads on aco are akubar spammers.

the akubar spammers are worse because none of them acknowledge slave maker

It was updated a few months back
>>
>>6775859
That's because slave maker is grind filled crap.
>>
>>6775369
This, I don't like sub perspective games but they seem to be the most popular with devs and community alike.
>>
>>6775007
>I believe that all humanoids with animal features are furry,
>concede - to acknowledge as true, just, or proper; admit:
What are you conceding? Certainly not that the image is not furry.
>>
>>6775857
socjus is short for Social Justice.
Its the thing that's responsible for being forced to listen to the life story of random and pointless trannies in video games and the like.
Basically if any character exists for no other reason than to push a progressive narative that has no actual impact on anything at all, its socjus.

Also why is Captcha giving me the mobile phone version?
>>
>>6775859
I hate that people whine about what games people are talking about without actually trying to start conversation about a different game
>>
>>6775866
What terrible fucking dictionary are you using?
>concede, verb: admit that something is true or valid after first denying or resisting it
>>
>>6775866

surrender or yield

I just didn't want to continue shitting up the thread with off topic discussion
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-13-00-51-53.png (347KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-13-00-51-53.png
347KB, 1080x1920px
>>6775870
>Also why is Captcha giving me the mobile phone version?
?
>>
>>6775859
It's just that we're not exactly drowning in games. People do occasionally try to introduce things they found that might be of interest. Girl Life a couple threads back, last thread that Wife Trainer game. If you know something that might be worth talking about you should bring it up I guess.
>>
>>6775876
Is that clover? I've been trying to set it to legacy captcha but I haven't been able to figure out how.
>>
>>6775878
Yeah, it is. On my desktop I just use ccd0's 4chan X and enable legacy captcha through that.
>>
>>6775859
While I do appreciate slavemaker I'm still fairly turned off on the idea of fucking with licensed characters. If it had original characters/art I'd definitely be more interested, but it never will.

There are more games I could bring up but since the quality of them are kinda scattered due to slow efforts on bug-fixing and them being RPG maker I've been avoiding it.

>>6775862
FC is kinda grindy but each serious run is basically 100 turns to me unless I've accomplished my eroticism goals before then.
>>
>>6775876
Mobile phone captcha has tick boxes and then makes you copy and paste a code into a box.
I've never had it show up on PC before.
>>
>>6775883
Sounds like the noscript version of v2 captcha. Is it an iOS thing? I've never seen it.
>>
>>6775885
I only ever actually see it on my shitty tablet, and I can't actually use it because I can't copy and paste the code on my tablet : |
It looks like the current "Select Pictures that are X" except with tick boxes instead of clicking the picture, and after you enter it all it shows a long as fuck code to copy and paste into a box.
>>
File: it's about bugs.png (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
it's about bugs.png
45KB, 640x480px
Anyone have much success in RyonaRPG? I've managed to complete most of the dungeons using Rei and Mesarthim on Normal - mystics can wade through some perilous dungeons if you just take a little time to find them monsters with good stats and abilities. Though I'm left wondering how the average Warrior type is supposed to deal with all the status ailments and incidental damage in later dungeons with only a handful of items.

One thing that sticks out about the game is how jarring it can be when you travel to a different place or attempt a new sidequest. One moment you're fighting slave traders and goblins while avoiding getting grabbed by tentacles and slimes, the next you're driving a car and shooting an ancient evil insect god to death while getting simultaneously fucked by said car. An ancient evil insect god created to kill a jellyfish, mind. And when that's done, why not attend some classes at the local hypnosis school? Game can get pretty weird.
>>
>>6775888
Put Clover on it. It looks far better than any alternative, it's open source, and it uses legacy captcha.
/g/ was too lewd for Google so they removed it from the Play Store, but you can still get it from F-Droid or Floens's GitHub.
>>
>>6775890
That happens when a half-dozen people are jamming their own fetishes into the game. It's a miracle Violated Heroine didn't turn out the same.
>>
>>6775902
>It's a miracle Violated Heroine didn't turn out the same.
Last time I heard anything about Violated Heroine it was people complaining about some special snowflake plant girl and not enough focus on violation or the main girls in general.
>>
Serena best gurl
>>
>>6775870
so wait are you against badly written hamfisted garbage or the odd amalgam of 'movements' who think that casting family into the outer darkness for being into weird ass shit is ungood
>>
>>6775952
To take a recent example
In the new Baldur's Gate expansion, there is a shop keeper who, for litterally no reason, has instant dialog options to learn about how they transitioned.
In this game they also completely rewrote the personality of one of the characters, and its an expansion that bridges the gap between two other games.

Making characters that have only one character trait, and that is their sexuallity, is bad writing.
If you can make an interesting character who helps drive the story and build the world and THEN, possibly after you've gotten to know them, there is an option to find out about their deeply personal sexuality problems, then that character would be well written and interesting.
You should never walk up to a person and have them say "I hated being a man so I chopped of my dick"

Also of note, even trans people called out the shopkeeper in question, they said it just makes everyone hate trans people more to keep pushing characters like that.
>>
File: 1441859402837.png (2MB, 1400x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1441859402837.png
2MB, 1400x1750px
>>6775957
Thanks. Looks good, will check.
>>
>>6775785
You can get sorta futa the way other anons told you but I am personally really happy such content is not common in FC. I am absolutely tired of how many guys lusting after a dick are on /d/ and will gladly enjoy, if only for a change and some balance, content that others will enjoy as well.
>>
>>6775313
>Question for the thread: What do you want to see added into a game that you know will never be?

Less social justice was already mentioned. I understand if there's certain morality in the game's world or some character believes this or that but I prefer where certain moral stances aren't blatantly shown as The Only True or forced on the player.

Can second FC catgirls and other such stuff. I really loved the earlier idea of depraved rich turning girls into everything from slightly modified human sexslave to deviant eldritch abomination sextoy, with everything in-between. It'd be awesome.

Each No Haven character actually having pics fitting both their race and looks - actually, technically doable but given how many variables there are, some variables would have to be ignored (though I don't have a problem with that) and it'd still be shitload of pics that would have to be found (not so hard), properly catalogued (very tiresome and time-consuming) and hooked up (also probably a pain in the ass).

>>6775368
While not particularly crazy about lolis I can kind of understand this - I'd really love it if people would start understanding and noticing difference between morality and decent behavior IRL and some simple fantasies/options in fiction where no one is really hurt.
>>
>>6775955
There are also a lot of people who get mad just because any non-traditional character makes an appearance.

Plus, chick is a vendor. That is her character trait. Vendors don't have many lines and are typically defined by unique, one-off personality points... if that. This conversation is only accessible if you make specific small-talk with her. It is in no way vital to complete the expansion. She also doesn't mention surgery if memory serves so that "I hated being a man so I chopped of my dick" line was pure projection on your part. She just says that her name was different from her birth name, and if you ask further questions she tells you her parents raised her as a woman instead of a man.

That shit is benign as fuck. If you're gonna get up in arms about something like this, you're the one getting triggered here not the SJWs.
>>
>>6775974
"Its actually about ethics in adventuring" was also a character line.
You should not even begin to defend these people if you actually enjoy playing any kind of video game.

How do you justify completly rewriting a characters personality from Tempting suductress to Snarky Harpie that hates men?

Also note that the person who wrote the game has said that she designs characters around being progressive. She picks a progressive character trait first, like being BLACK or Trans, and then that's the sole function of that character.
>>
>>6775976
I am lucky our kind of games will most likely never suffer this way.
>>
File: 1444376301244.jpg (113KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
1444376301244.jpg
113KB, 638x630px
>Not really into FC
>Don't want to touch CoC/tits etc
>Girl life was chill but not much dom stuff from what I found but the rest was cool
Any suggestions?

I would ask for something where the MC can be a futa and rape others but there is not much of that
>>
>>6775979
No Haven seems right up your alley.
>>
>>6775985
I did like No haven a lot but waiting for a bit more content. but thanks for reminding me of it
>>
File: 55811047_p0.jpg (2MB, 1907x2048px) Image search: [Google]
55811047_p0.jpg
2MB, 1907x2048px
>>6775969
I do want to expand the pictures in game it's just lower down on the priorities given there's so much to add at the mo. At the very least I want it to be so there's a proper slaver/slave and gender split.
>>
>>6775994
>at the mo.
faggot
>>
>>6775546
>Say that someone decided to make a game like Fleshcult, what would you do differently?
Include content, finish your game when its finished and not when you get bored, don't take money for a game you don't intend to finish.
>>
>>6775632
Agreed. The only one that throws that shit at you in an unavoidable way is the MtF Embry whose whole storyline is about you white knighting and saving her from the evils of her penis.
>>
>>6775994
no bit really
>>
>>6775877
Speaking of Wife Trainer, where would one procure it?
>>
>>6775994
So Bedlam, what races are included in the game that are unobtainable currently, and are there any other races you intend to include?
As there's currently only one playable Dwarf race, would you consider including Gnomes? Or Dark Dwarfs maybe? Or Halflings?
I need me more Shortstacks.
>>
>>6775995
>He doesn't abbrev ironically like a pro
>>
File: no haven-In Game_Zharr.jpg (189KB, 1020x750px) Image search: [Google]
no haven-In Game_Zharr.jpg
189KB, 1020x750px
>>6776016

Those are in the game already though they're a bit rare at the mo (seriously it's regular slang fucking deal with it). There are both gnome/halflings and dark dwarf equivalents already in there recruitable as both slavers and findable as slaves in the Zharr and the Hakh dwarven though they don't have specific assignments attached to them yet.

As for unobtainable races so far that I do want to add there's a couple of my own invention, changelings, ogres (next update for them), and some unique members who while really powerful will be equally powerful in fucking with you in minotaurs, vampires, and maybe one or two others.
>>
>>6776025
>(seriously it's regular slang fucking deal with it)
Doesn't make it any less of a faggot thing to use.
>>
>>6775969
About lollies. The lack of pedo-content isn't due to people not understanding the difference between real life and fantasy but because creators simply doesn't like that content. I'm not judging but I think that's the reason.
>>
File: b97959ba518064ce5c3e9887fb8843d3.jpg (106KB, 850x1028px) Image search: [Google]
b97959ba518064ce5c3e9887fb8843d3.jpg
106KB, 850x1028px
In case someone missed it last thread, heres wife trainer
mega:///#!3Isy0QIT!D_1doW9d8HAR24byB6Dqf_8sPYZgE_FXBinrWuFNTi8

You play as a guy who's paid by unsatisfied husbands to train their wives, like helping one girl be less frigid and another with her exhibitionism fetish. There's some hypno and BDSM content too, if that's up your valley.

Still early on development so there's little content. Also, if it makes any difference, its photo based with different pornstars for each character.

So, does anyone know how I can fuck my neighbor?
>>
>>6776025
We've got Wisps? already?
How about Ghosts?
Or Banshees?
What about [Insert your furry fettish specific animal here]
Will there be a set of quests for a tameable Tentacle beast that you can keep as a pet and throw your unwanted slave(r)s to?

Will there be quests to produce specific kinds of slaves as suggested by people from /dgg/?
They could be results from the city of whatever, and come with special fluff written by the people who suggested it?
>>
File: no haven-In Game_wisps.jpg (342KB, 1020x750px) Image search: [Google]
no haven-In Game_wisps.jpg
342KB, 1020x750px
>>6776034
Wisps are in there and have a specific rare assignment to recruit them.
There will be a ghost/banshee equivalent race with a NH spin on them like with the wisps.
The closest there will be to furries are the various beastkin races so ears and tail only for the most part along with centaurs and lamia.
Possibly.

I'm always will to take ideas/fluff, but they may go onto my backlog for ages while I work on getting the game to be more content complete which is why I'm not actively soliciting them currently.
>>
>>6775928
That's probably the greatest can of worms in the game: the addition of multiple PCs.
That basically multiplies the amount of work that has to be put into the same number of scenes.
>>
File: 1449550078178.jpg (733KB, 1202x850px) Image search: [Google]
1449550078178.jpg
733KB, 1202x850px
>>6775377
>more lewd less jude
kek

>>6775368
>unfair
also kek

>>6775890
>RyonaRPG
>car
Wait, what?

>>6776025
>mo
Abs disg.

>>6775969
>I'd really love it if people would start understanding and noticing difference between morality and decent behavior IRL and some simple fantasies/options in fiction
God fucking damn give it up already. The general public will never think that having a child fucking fetish isn't creepy.

"Muh kinkshaming" is socjus crap.
>>
>>6776039
Wisp start when?
I can't remember, is it actually possible to get Wisps as slaves? I mean its a bit silly to be able to enslave something made up of nothingness and float.
Maybe there could be a questline to develop magical restraints, which will in general make it harder for your slaves to escape, and open access to higher tier slaves that would be harder to keep, like Orges and Minotaurs and Wisps n such.

Will Camp positions actually be useful in the next update?
I'm still mad that I set one of my best slavers as an Envoy? and they died after a few weeks.
>>
>>6776043
>The general public will never think that having a child fucking fetish isn't creepy.
Except it did happen countless times in human history, amirite?
>>
>>6776046
Often if not always alongside actual child fucking.
>>
>>6776047
Your point?
>>
>>6776049
seems like he's trying to say that the only way for people to be ok with child fucking is if they are actually fucking children.
Like Muslims and Priests.
>>
>>6776049
No shit people who fuck kids think that having a kid fucking fetish is okay.
>>
>>6776008
http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=21766.0
>>
>>6776043
Your whole post overall seems like shitposting but still:

>God fucking damn give it up already

What? It's the first time I mention this. Though I am not surprised if I am not the only one because this kind of belief is quite crap. Social justice (also, I dunno if anyone uses "socjus" outside of this thread)? Dunno, maybe, though ironically it's the "social justice" that first bundled real world and fiction together and set it up with the same approach.
>>
>>6776062
Do an actual google for Socjus
One of the results is a picture of the Listen and Believe bullshit.
SJWs think that you should believe anything a woman says based on her word alone.
Even if there is proof that what she is saying is a lie.
>>
>>6776033
I think it's bugged for dominant route. But normally as long as you're not a douche to her and you don't hide that you're a wife trainer, she'll eventually be free to hang out on Tuesdays.
>>
>>6776062
>It's the first time I mention this.
I've heard it a million times from people like you.

"How dare you find my scat fetish disgusting?! I demand that you respect the fact that I jerk off to the thought of eating delicious poop corn straight from the hemorrhoid-laden ass of a sweaty lumberjack! ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT THAT'S DISGUSTING IS OPPRESSING ME WITH THEIR DISAPPROVAL! FREEDOM OF THOUGHT FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEE!"
>>
File: 060.png (80KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
060.png
80KB, 500x475px
>>6776058
>http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=21766.0

>login

thanks for trying.
>>
>>6776075
Here. I thought everyone in /dgg/ was expected to have logins for all the fetish gave dev sites by default.
https://mega.nz/#!GNFinKwI!v0iSOL0WgWClgmcqBx3ejyxOwkz346uymdS1rpEZi30
>>
>>6776080
I don't even have an account for tfgames and I check it once a week for fresh games/updates
>>
>>6776072
>claiming it's my fetish and that I demand appreciation and like of it from others, using social justice warriors' buzzwords
>strawman so obvious and shitty that it's hard to take it seriously
>posting just to post that strawman

Seems like you are more cancerous than the people you mention. Chill, it'll do you good - no point in getting worked up over it, especially since it's not even that often discussed here.
>>
>>6776072
Nice strawman, anon. Last time this was brought up you used the same strawman and everyone pointed out how fucking stupid it was.
Are you really that determined to ruin every thread?
>>
>>6776066
>SJWs think that you should believe anything a woman says based on her word alone

uh not to trigger you further or anything, but we already do this for pretty much everything

"hey, so I got mugged" is rarely followed by "no you fucking didn't you filthy SJW plebe", even if the claim sounds sorta implausible

even a personal accusation like "X nicked my TV" will be met with "call the cops you dumbfuck", even if you're pretty certain X did not nick a TV

what's the threshold for believing in this particular case anon
>>
>>6776067
>I think it's bugged for dominant route
No wonder I couldn't do it then, that's the only route I play. Thanks for the tip anon, will try it later
>>
>>6776043
>someone starts namefagging both here and on /aco/ claiming to be FC dev
>they're blatantly shitposting
Why am I not surprised?
>>
Some times I forget that /d/ is still a part of 4chan and get blindsided by some autist raging against the Protocols of the Elders of Feminism.

Stick to Jews m8, more believable
>>
>>6776085
>>6776090
>Hmm... I can't defend my position for shit... I know! I'll accuse him of strawmanning!

>>6776085
>no point in getting worked up over it
Relax, buddy. You don't need to throw a frothing hissy fit just because you're wrong. Calm down, take a deep breath, and listen to some music or something. You're going to have a heart attack if you keep being this angry.
>>
>>6776034
Ghosts and other less-physical-supernaturals would be sweet. Lay out of this world. Haunted (love) hotel.
>>
>>6776091
Yes, but when you broadcast to the world that "X Person Raped Me" and have no proof, no witnesses and haven't been to the police about it at all ever, and everyone LISTENS AND BELIEVES that, then that's actually a really fucking huge problem.

Destroying peoples lives, one lie at a time.
>>
>>6776091
Not him, but you're kind of missing the point. These people say that you should always trust a woman or a minority without a shred of evidence, but if a white male says something they'd better have rock-solid evidence supporting it.
That's the issue that people have.
>>
>>6776093
The bugfixed version might have fixed that issue though I haven't tried it myself, but people on the game thread have mentioned they can interact with Nicole the neighbor now as Dom.
>>
>>6776101
desu senpai they were right, your strawman was shit, do better
>>
>>6776108
>You're wrong. You're wrong! YOU'RE WRONG!
Whatever you say, pal.
>>
>>6776104
>>6776105
you know, he told people to google listen and believe

I, uh, wonder if one of us lives in an alternate reality because what the fuck

what the fuck, anon
>>
>>6776101
>Relax, buddy.
I am relaxed. I suggested for you to be the same, it will be better for you. Did it offend you that you treat it as an insult and try to suggest it "back" even if it is a suggestion already followed?

At this point I am not even sure if it's worth of being called shitposting. You just seem somewhat confused and lashing out because of it. That's why: chill.
>>
>>6776101
This is very bad bait, but I'll bite anyway.
It's a strawman because no one ever even once claimed it. I'm into loli and I'm perfectly fine with people thinking I'm disgusting. What I'm not fine with is a potential felony if the police ever find out that I possess a drawing.
>>
>>6776112
>responding to people pointing out how bad the strawman was with another crappy strawman
you're really bad at this, anon
is it some sort of false flag trying to make people against loli and shit look retarded?
>>
>>6776117
>>6776119
stop responding to crappy shitposter, at least till he'll improve his shitpost quality from "mostly shit, hardly posting". I wrote myself that I am not particularly crazy about loli, yet he strawmans hard, like if he'd be too stupid to actually comprehend an average post. So, fellow /d/eviants, let him rot in his stink.
>>
File: 1444640461262.jpg (31KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444640461262.jpg
31KB, 638x540px
>someone gets triggered this hard by the thought of lolis
>>
>>6776104
>>6776105

seriously a woman says that you should do <obvious polite thing> that you would do in literally every other context

I would have done it without thinking, not even as a political thing but because it's fucking obvious

you somehow turn it into a grand conspiracy to ruin men's lives because ???

h-how did we get here anon. was I born an sjw and lived all my life without realizing it? is sudoku the only way out?
>>
>>6776138
>conspiracy
What? Anon, no one is against basic politeness, regardless of the sex or ethnicity of the recipient. We're against life imprisonment when there's no evidence proving the defendant guilty.
>>
>>6776138
ok so.
Woman says X person raped her on Twitter
Somehow this is a woman telling me I should do something
so... I should rape this woman?
I don't understand.

Also, when someone is telling you to do something you are already doing or about to do, that person is trying to gain power over you.
It builds the preception in your mind that you should do the things that person is saying.
>>
>>6776138
>h-how did we get here anon. was I born an sjw and lived all my life without realizing it? is sudoku the only way out?

No anon, you were just gentleman enough without turning retarded.

I've noticed an interesting thing the past: people who really care about being decent and fair, simply act decent and try to not cause shit - and they don't need any special groups or movements to be like that. It's all the others that go with the SJW to further their personal agendas or as a way to show off.
>>
>>6776147
I'm the kind of person who holds doors open for others, says ladies first and all that kind of thing.
Its just how I was brought up.
I actually got verbal abuse from a girl in highschool because I held the door open for her.
Apparently being polite is now rude.

Also: Never help a disabled person without asking if they need help first. Its incredibly disrespectful.
If you see one struggling, ask if they need assistance, and then help or not depending on their answer.
>>
>>6776062
>>6776066
>>6776072
>>6776085
>>6776090
>>6776091
>>6776101
>>6776104
>>6776105
>>6776112
>>6776115
>>6776116
>>6776117
>>6776119
What is all this shit?!
I didn't know we were browsing /d/ to argue about rape claims and holding doors open now.
This threads favorite game atm. literally involves cutting off a womans limbs in order to make raping her easier and you're arguing about this sjw shit?
>>
>>6775645
It's possible to train everyone but I don't think you can get their best endings if you do

On dominant with the will tamer I can get
Frigid - Slave or gf
Exhibitionist - satisfied client/showgirl
Fatty - lost weight
Good gf - adult baby
Unfaithful - I fucked this up but it's doable, I just did't work out what raised sense of self
>>
File: sad.jpg (138KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
138KB, 579x570px
>tfw /dgg/ is really active tonight but it's nothing but trolls, and people seemingly obsessed with trying to one-up each other in insipid arguments

I want off this wild ride, senpai.
>>
>>6776141
this shit is so weird that I actually watched a sarkeesian video

I heard what was said, please tell me that it's some kind of secret feminist code and I completely missed it, because what I heard does not line up with what I'm hearing now

>>6776146
>Also, when someone is telling you to do something you are already doing or about to do, that person is trying to gain power over you. It builds the preception in your mind that you should do the things that person is saying.

g-guys, this is what a conspiracy theory looks like. how the fuck did we get here

>>6776153
>Also: Never help a disabled person without asking if they need help first. Its incredibly disrespectful.
>If you see one struggling, ask if they need assistance, and then help or not depending on their answer.

I can't even tell if you're being facetious here, but for the record, this is correct. THIS IS LITERALLY CORRECT.

LITERALLY
>>
>>6776158
>This threads favorite game atm. literally involves cutting off a womans limbs in order to make raping her easier and you're arguing about this sjw shit?
I can understand it. It's because it's controversial kinks people bring shit about morality etc. I agree btw - just because someone gets turned on by some fucked up bullshit in fiction shouldn't make them be treated like if they practice same fucked up bullshit IRL even if their bullsht I'd still consider fucked up personally. Just don't throw that into my face and keep it to yourself and we're good.
>>
>>6776158
Intentionally amputating people is actually a huge turn off for me.
It makes me mad uncomfortable.
Now if there was random events in FC that could cause dismemberment of a slave, then that wouldn't mess me up so bad.
It would require FCDev to code in different levels of amputation though, like hand, elbow, arm, foot, knee, leg, one side or the other, and have it stack so you can lose an arm and a leg.

>>6776164
You're damn right its correct, have you ever watched Scent of a woman?
Not that I've had much opertunity to offer assistance to disabled people, only one dwarf and one guy in a wheel chair, both unable to reach things on high shelves.
>>
>>6776116
>Did it offend you that you treat it as an insult and try to suggest it "back"
Accusing people of being angry or upset and needing to calm down is a common way to attempt to dishonestly discredit them. Anyone who has watched more than an hour or two of any sort of debate knows this.

>>6776117
>What I'm not fine with is a potential felony if the police ever find out that I possess a drawing.
Whining on the internet won't change that.
My claim was that "The general public will never think that having a child fucking fetish isn't creepy.", which makes it clear that I am talking about public perception, not law. It was a complaint about the sort of people who get offended if others criticize their child rape fetishes (which is why I mentioned kinkshaming), but I suppose I could have been clearer when quoting >>6775969.
>>
Alright, stopping SJW stuff. Did any of you anons check the games at >>6775958 ?
Are any of them any good?
>>
>>6776183
>RAGS games
>Are any of them good?
No.
>>
>>6776183
>>6776187
No Haven
>>
File: Fountain_of_Doubt.jpg (299KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Fountain_of_Doubt.jpg
299KB, 760x596px
>try to have a fap on /d/
>even here there are arguments for and against social justice

For fucks sake I just wanted to escape my miserable life, not plunge deep into my most hated subject.

A question for any inter-sectional feminists in this thread from an anti-feminist egalitarian. Do you know what's worse than being a black woman or a m2f in today's society? Being a white straight male with gender dysphoria who hates himself but still chooses to not transition and keep it a secret irl.

You cannot even start to imagine how much this whole demonizing the male gender thing is hurting men with gender dysphoria. I already hate myself, I don't need feminists trying to guilt trip me. Instead of making gender irrelevant modern feminism is making it ALL ABOUT gender. Fuck off, MLK is stirring in his grave.
>>
>>6776183
Overseer was the first RAGS game I ever got
http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=267
I never got far in it though, it took me a while to actually get past the Prologue, if you make wrong moves it just game overs you.
Then I had no idea what to do or how to use RAGS so I stopped.
I might give it another go at some point.
Honestly not a fan of the pictures they use that I saw, but I could get over it probably.
>>
>>6776179
>dishonestly
How is it dishonest to describe >>6776072 as being perturbed? You seem livid by this conversation. If you're not, you should really work on your vocabulary.
>>
>>6776190
>I might give it another go at some point.
Don't, it's shit.
>>
>>6776190
judging from the comments this is overly complicated and unplayable
>>
>>6776189
Why would you post a comment like this with the fountain of doubt picture?
Clearly you should have posted the Fountain of Girl picture.
>>
And in here people keep claiming /aco/ is cancer?
Pro tip: This right here is equally shit.
>>
>>6776201
at least we're not shitting all over developers.
>>
>>6776199
Because the fountain of doubt is my personal choice.

It's metaphorical, like a tumor.
>>
>>6776189
>You cannot even start to imagine how much this whole demonizing the male gender thing is hurting men with gender dysphoria.
You cannot imagine how stupid it is to give a single fuck about what other people think in general. I stopped giving fuck at about age of 14 when realised that I shouldn't care about gullible morons 90% of humanity actually is and last 10 either control them or struggle every day at how ignorant everyone around is and how little they worth.
>>
>>6776210
The great irony is that everyone who ever says this thinks they're in the 10%
>>
>>6776210
I can see where you are coming from and I envy you.
Unfortunately I am too empathetic to not care for humanity's stupidity.

To not further derail this thread, does anyone know if there is another trap quest patreon password except 8008135 and 2512092?

Sorry Aika.
>>
>>6776192
Because I used caps when portraying an exaggerated-for-effect version of the kind of person I was criticizing?
>>
>>6776210
It's quite astonishing how full of shit people can be.
>>
>>6776219
Because you are a faggot and all you ever posted was strawman bullshit.
How about going back to topic?
>>
>>6776189
>white straight male with gender dysphoria who hates himself but still chooses to not transition and keep it a secret irl

Feminists are against defectives? Maybe they have a point after all...
>>
>>6776203
This thread makes up for it though.
>>
File: 1455462718727.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455462718727.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>6776224
>>
File: 1437661750107.png (32KB, 150x190px) Image search: [Google]
1437661750107.png
32KB, 150x190px
Anybody wants to discuss some porn games? What are you playing right now and whats your opinion on it?
>>
>>6776216
The great irony is that message is about not giving a fuck yet you try to taunt. Better luck next time.
>>
>>6776223
>Because you are a faggot and all you ever posted was strawman bullshit.
No u.
>How about going back to topic?
Bloody hell yes fgt absolutely.
>>
>>6776193
>>6776196
I played it and actually get near the end. It's complicated as hell, yes, but once I got over it it was actually pretty fun. I liked how my base was getting bigger and getting more and more of all kinds of different sexy unit types. The game actually also has a plot even when letting most of the actions be up to you, which is nice.
>>
>>6776228
I tried playing the realm but when you transform it glitches out. Made me pretty sad.

I have played almost everything, can you please suggest something that is so obscure that I haven't found it out yet?
>>
>>6776229
The problem is that you are giving a fuck. Stop it. Stop this foolish self-deception and embrace the noble eight-fold path.
>>
>>6776228
Russian Girl Quest.
Its pretty fun although I'm wondering if I'm supposed to play like a Turbo Slut, or if trying to apear like a good girl would be better.
I'm never sure what I need to do to advance the character events chains.
I met one of the smart girls outside her apartment and had sex on the stairs, then she said to hit her up later, only for nothing to ever happen. Is it a dead end or am I missing something?
Also it took me ages to work out how to get threesomes with the sister.
>>
>>6776228
I was trying this girl life.
It has potential, but it doesn't give you any pointers on where to go when, what to do and what not to.
At least having what the character would have to know written down somewhere in game would help. The way it is now just seems like I have to guess everything, which is needlessly tiresome.
At least this way I don't get sucked into the game and instead work on my own stuff more.
>>
>>6776183
They're okay, I played most of them already. Not something to really be crazy about, because it's RAGS - but some have quite decent ideas and having spent an evening on each I'd say they're worth at least this much. Just don't expect much and enjoy them for small, fun if a bit crude games they are.
>>
>>6776045
Probably never some races are just too alien given I want to add more rp stuff along with the sim stuff.
Yeah certain races are impossible to enslave though I do really like the idea of having a quest to try to work out how to do so.

They will be more so but I do think they have their uses now.
Added something already to give a bit more protection for more experienced slavers.
>>
>>6776228
From porn? Going through >>6775957 already mentioned here. Crap or not, I am pretty sure that at least some of them are hacky slavic engineering - didn't even know you can make RAGS do some of the shit some claim among features.

>>6772991
>>6773011
>>6773012
were right.
>>
>>6776242
Whens your next stream? Not that I get to watch them that often, normally they're on at times when other people can come and go by my PC and see the HMVs. That or I miss the announcement.
>>
>>6776242
Please don't add too many races. While I'd like some more of ghost blowjob content like in >>6776103 or even straight up inhuman monsters-with-vagoos, I'd rather have you concentrate on doing that titanic work of having slaves and slavers have procedural images fitting their looks (at least taking the most obvious stuff like hair, overall silhouette, breasts/genitalia into account) than adding lots of speshul races that are just as mass produced as everything else, just with single original pic and some improved stats.
>>
>>6776249
Been slacking so I'm really going to try and do one tonight. Probably starting around 20:00 BST.
>>
>>6776228
I'm playing "Let's learn Coffeescript and D3.js by cloning No Haven"

It's an ok game, 6/10
>>
>>6776228
I tried twenty different games from TF today and they all sucked. Now I lurk for bedlam update
>>
>>6776232
>something that is so obscure that I haven't found it out yet?
AIF games, don't remember ever seeing it mentioned here, although I don't think many on /d/ would enjoy then.
The schools dreams series (the second in particular) has probably the most /d/ content.
>>
>>6776251
Maybe I'll be able to catch it.
I'll have to have panic shit set up incase anyone comes in the room though.
Where it Bongistan do you live?
>>
>>6776232
>can you please suggest something that is so obscure that I haven't found it out yet
I'd go for other communities going about porn games. There's probably something on AIF archive, ulmf, hongfire and hypnopics-collective that you didn't play and could enjoy, depending on your kinks/expectations.
>>
>>6776255
>AIF games

You have my attention, do they have any transformation content? Are these all that exist?

http://newsletter.aifcommunity.org/index.php?id=games.htm
>>
>>6776259
>Platform: Inform
>Platform: TADS

holy loly
>>
Is Rough Landing the same as Whorelock? as in ''you enter room, you get raped''
>>
Hey, FC dev,

I really like the starting slave customization but it seems bugged. I get random slave, it gets certain cost, I change slave around to what I like. Then I get another random slave, I change it around so it has exactly the same stats (as far as I've noticed) as the previous one, yet it has a slightly different cost. Generally, cost seems a bit weird and should be adjusted - I'd rather make the highest and best choices in each category much more expensive while just 'ok' stuff a bit cheaper, especially the stuff which can be quickly and easily changed in-game. Also, skin/ethnicity and eye color, please.
>>
>>6776261
No, it's 'didn't follow this extremely specific and illogical sequence of choices? game over your waifu hates you'
>>
>>6776261
It happens to a degree, though it's often more like "you enter the room, you can do three things here, choose wrong and you get raped, choose right and you get an option to do the raping".
>>
File: 1455274278363.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1455274278363.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>6776264
just like real life :^)
>>
>>6776255
>AIF
I remember a pretty hardcore one where you played as an assassin with nano-cum poison. Good times.

>>6776259
I doubt there are more than 395 that are actually decent.
>>
>>6776264
is it like old school point n click adventure game logic?
I mean, who would ever think to tie string to a worm to use it to fish for an imp hiding inside a mouse hole?
Or to place a Mirror at the top of a tower so a dragon sees it and breathes on it so you can have a sample of Dragons Breath?
Or that to get past the Troll protesting at the Bridge you have to give him the "Broken Whistle" that you got from the lion that had a thorn stuck in its paw?
>>
so what happened to that apotheosis game
>>
>>6776259
yeah that's pretty much the whole list, unless you want to take a look at http://aifcommunity.org/ to see if there's anything you can't find on the other site
About transformation, I'm not sure since it's no my thing I never bothered looking for it, but there's lots of stuff about rape/mind control/bestiality, so I'm pretty sure transformation isn't that far-fetched.
>>
>>6776271
I still love point and click stuff, but why does it always have to be like this?
>>
>>6776278
New point n click is shit compaired to old school stuff.
I mean, in modern point n click, you walk around a room looking at story things, maybe pick up one or two items and use them as you leave the room.
In Old School point n click you get stuck for 2 hours because you failed to spot the other exit on the gorge screen that would lead you down to the river where you can fish for a magic ring.
Or have to get a rooster drunk so you can trick a vampire into returning to its crypt early so you can steal his false vampire teeth, and then use those teeth to bite into a mouse to extrat 4ccs of mouse blood.
>>
>>6776281
I never played the new stuff.
I am talking all the stuff you need ScummVM for in order to run them.
I'd at least like a little bit of logic in those, but they were still pretty great games.
>>
>>6776284
Modern point n clicks are legit interactive stories.
There is no puzzle solving.
All there is is branching story choices.
They're mad forgettable.
Meanwhile I can remember almost every puzzle from Simon the Sorcerer and Discworld 1 and 2 and I've not played those games since windows 95 was a thing.
>>
>>6776261
It's really not.

Rough Landing is very much an old school RAGS gauntlet with all that entails. Lots of options to have game overs which are supposed to be part of the fun.

Rough Landing 2 though I think is a lot better and does a lot better job of holding up to this day, I really do think it's impressively open ended in how you choose to tackle the challenges.
>>
>>6776288
Still hoping for Thimbleweed Park to be good.
Gilbert has made some great stuff in the past and said he wants to model it after two of the best games he made, so let's just hope he delivers.
>>
>>6776033
I really like this game, shining example of 3dpd images done well.
>>
>>6775368
>Lolis in master FC release, its really unfair since you can already enslave girls and rip their legs/arms off, its nothing compared to that.
>its nothing compared to that.
This is why pedophiles get shat on by literally everyone including serial murderers. Having sex with pre-pubescent children is pretty goddamn fucked up. There is no fucking way their bodies are even big enough to have sex without it being super painful and they certainly don't understand their bodies well enough to have a say in what they would enjoy. It is 100% rape and would undoubtedly be traumatizing.

Looking past your obvious mental issues, I think you have a point in that mutilation of limbs is comparable to pedophilia and "it's awful" is a non-sensical excuse given the other content. However, I think the biggest reason pedophilia isn't (and will never be) included is simply for legal reasons. No game creator is going to risk getting vanned over a stupid smut game.
>>
>>6776359
Yes, everyone agrees that you shouldn't fuck children. Now will you stop bringing that up? Because no one was talking about 3DPD.
>>
>>6776046
Haha yeah like those times certain societies thought genocide was ok, amirite? Or that time societies thought it was ok to throw down landmines, napalm, chemical weapons, and other indiscriminate methods of killing.

Yeah dude, modern society just has its panties in a bunch over nothing.
>>
>>6776161
For the good gf you can get lesbian too and hypno assistant as a hypnotist. Fatty can also be happy with her weight and once she is thin she can become a slave girl with will tamer or hypno girlfriend with hypnotist.
>>
File: mr bones new hat.png (253KB, 367x306px) Image search: [Google]
mr bones new hat.png
253KB, 367x306px
>>6776163
The ride never ends, m'lady.
>>
>>6776366
Modern society is still fine with all those things as long as they believe its for 'greater good' or that 'they are directly threatened'. As long as media knows who to demonize. See iraq and afghanistan for recent examples.
>>
Can you play Wife Trainer without cucking anyone and still get a decent amount of content, or is worst fetish a huge part of it?
>>
>>6776379
>game where you are paid to sexually train other people's wives
What do you think?
>>
>>6776389
"teach my useless trophy wife mad blowjobs skillz" isn't the same as "your husband a shit. let's start fucking in secret. haha he has no idea".

They don't know OR know and get off on the humiliation OR know and are too pathetic to object = cucking.
They know, gave their permission, and just don't give a fuck = not cucking.
>>
>>6776413
>They know, gave their permission, and just don't give a fuck = cucking yourself
>>
>>6776413
Well then, by your definition there is almost no cucking
>>
>>6775890
>Though I'm left wondering how the average Warrior type is supposed to deal with all the status ailments and incidental damage in later dungeons with only a handful of items.
Long-range weapons and having enough items can go a long way, as is switching out equipment.

>One thing that sticks out about the game is how jarring it can be when you travel to a different place or attempt a new sidequest.
As people have said the game is a patchwork of code cobbled together by different people.

As such each one has added their own personal fetish and flavour event.

I think it strangely works though, in a very steampunk kind of way. Thinking of other jRPGs (mostly Final Fantasy but also things like Chrono Trigger) it always seemed to me that a lot o fthe elements seemed to like a bunch of children just throwing in their favourite ideas into a game (and not in a bad way).

This seems very much like the porn equivalent to that.
>>
>>6776417
If calling it "'cucking' for the purposes of my question" will avoid a pointless semantics debate, pretend I said that.
>>
>>6775873
Isn't that basically the same definition?

>>6775874
ok, sorry
>>
File: banner banner.png (19KB, 1413x200px) Image search: [Google]
banner banner.png
19KB, 1413x200px
dat FC fanart
>>
>>6776442
Is English your second language? The definitions of the words are similar but the nuances are completely different.
>>
>>6776458
>free cities
>all kinds of slaves
The irony of this thing is very much underlined with this fanart.
>>
>>6776458
not bad, I'm actually surprised FC didn't inspire more fanart at this point.
>>
>>6776494
Suggest Ideas for Fan Art
The only thing which is coming to mind is bitches at the phalic food machines
>>
>>6776466
anarcho-capitalism.png
>>
>>6776458
he drew that himself.
>>
>>6776458
>reused one of the drawings
Dropped.
>>
>>6776539
You can't actually see that on the blawg. He's sneaky.
>>
>>6776288
"Use Scalpel on Oozo the Clown."
>>
>>6776359
I want sjw to leave my thread, now
>>
>>6776557
He probably did about three hours ago, when that post was made, but thanks for calling attention to it so the shitposting can start all over again.
>>
File: Karzhinto.jpg (18KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Karzhinto.jpg
18KB, 210x330px
>>6776557
>Calling out pedophiles is now SJW territory
Do the world a favor and eat a pack of razor blades before your "harmless fantasy" becomes "harmless reality" and you permanently destroy some child's psyche. Your genetic lust for child-flesh is a blight upon humanity that can only be cured by ending your bloodline.
>>
>>6776574
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>6776574
(You)

And now we bury again what some guy thought wise to exhume, I'd suggest.
>>
>>6776574
See >>6776365
You're obsessed with child fucking, just stop.
>>
>>6776574
You're retarded, senpai.
>>
>>6776603
>>6776620
>taking a bait even after it was outright stated
Sigh... why am I even bothering checking this thread replies.
>>
Man there's an absolute shittone more text in free cities now

I love how there's always loads added when I go back to it
>>
Shitposters, please continue to shitpost about lolis, furry, futas being gay, and whatever low hanging bait you can think of until these fags learn that the only way to win is to ignore it.
>>
>>6776188
No haven's not a good game, it's so messy and the pictures never seem to link up with the characters

could be great with work though
>>
>>6776636
>opinions
Good and without flaws are two different things.
>>
>>6776639
>Good
RNGfest, terrible engine and everything comes with it, really arbitary gameplay at what should have more personal relationship with player... I'd say objectively its meh.

On other hand considering lack of noteworthy titles...
>>
>>6776635
Ever since the dawn of image boards people have been shitposting
Ever since the dawn of image boards people have been saying to ignore shitposters
Guess what
Neither group plans on stopping anytime soon
>>
>>6776656
If people would just listen to the second group, it would at least alleviate the problem some.
>>
>>6776660
Good luck with that
Maybe reddit is more up your alley
>>
>>6776650
I like it.
I'm looking forward to the update.
Why you gots to be so negative about it?
>>
>>6776664
(You)
>>
>>6776665
He has a point there.
It could just be way better than what it currently is.
>>
>>6776667
Given its in alpha, still being worked on, and miles of being content complete that is of course blatantly the case.
>>
>>6776673
It being an alpha has nothing to do with the engine choice or the problem he called "RNGfest" though.
Both of that are fundamental concept choices.
Some people seem to like it/be okay with it, others seem not to, as is the case with any design/concept choice.
>>
>>6776673
My main problem with the game is the way your slavers always run trains on a couple of your slaves till they're dead. I know you can move the slaves out but its still mad annoying.
I would prefer it if your slavers abused your slaves on a more spread out basis.

>>6776684
Naturally, all of the missions you send your slavers on should succeed automatically.
>>
>>6776684
Different anon I thought to that one.

Sure I'm never going to convert people that diametrically opposed to the game, but I do definitely think I can vastly improve the game from it's current state or I wouldn't still be working on it.
>>
>>6776693
>Naturally, all of the missions you send your slavers on should succeed automatically.
Nice straw man right there.
There are more options than just "no chance of failure" and "regularly getting fucked over by the RNG".
So unless that is what is desired, I'd argue the balancing is currently off.

>>6776702
You definitely have the right attitude.
And I do see promise in your game. The RNG stuff isn't even my biggest concern. What really bugged me about the game is having so little control over what those slavers do with my property. I have to put a guard up for a slave to not be raped constantly? If slavers touch my property without my consent all the time and show no restraint, I wouldn't just let that happen. There'd be consequences for those slavers, depending on my possibilites, i.e. give them the boot at the beginning and simply end one as an example when I have more power.
To me that seems like an absolute core feature, but I might be alone on that one.
>>
>>6776706
No, there is either Chance, or No Chance.
With No Chance you either always win or always fail.
With Chance you might win or fail.
The """"R N G"""" in No Haven isn't some evil demonic presance. Each mission clearly tells you what your chances are of winning.
It might be "Unfair" because there is no way to make a mission 100% Success, but then if you could game the system so that there was No Chance then it wouldn't be worth playing.
I have never actually failed in No Haven, I wouldn't even know it was possible if the game didn't talk about bad ends.
In my mind, the Balancing IS off.
Its too easy.
>>
>>6776712
I am still not complaining about you not being able to get 100 % success rates, but it seems like you are set on believing that.
>>
>>6776706
One thing to remember which is a gaming conceit you may not be a fan of in this case is that the game is aiming for a part rp/part sim management experience where yes your slavers aren't just automatically going to do what you want.

What is missing at the moment is ways to enforce discipline like banning them from the slave pit and seeing if you can make your authority stick which is coming (at least the start of the implementation of it) in the next update.
>>
File: banner banner.png (21KB, 1260x200px) Image search: [Google]
banner banner.png
21KB, 1260x200px
>>6776458
>dat FC fanart
>fanart
>>
>>6776732
I am actually a huge fan of that particular idea.
I just feel like I currently don't even have the option of gaining enough control to really enjoy the management part of it. I am basically supposed to manage this without really being able to even try and tell people what can and can't be done with my slaves without putting them behind guards.
I could live with having to earn making them follow my orders in that regard, hence me saying what my reactions would be like.
But again, I seem to be pretty much on my own with this, so I can understand setting different priorities or even not including those options at all. It's not like I ask anyone to change anything, it's just me saying how I currently see the game. Maybe it helps even a little, maybe all of that was said/thought of before, or maybe I just come across as a massive douche, I don't know.

It sounds like you are going to include what I was talking about to some extent at least, so I'll keep an eye on where that part of the game goes.
Best of luck with it in any case.
>>
>>6776706
What the fuck do you want, anon? You complain about getting fucked by the RNG, but there is no way to create RNG that won't occasionally fuck you. There could be a 99.99% success rate, but you might still be a statistical outlier and fail every single time. "Getting fucked by the RNG" is just an idiot's way of saying "Being unlucky"
>>
>>6776774
And saying "being unlucky" or calling someone unlucky in this case is just being an idiot not understanding probability.
I was simply saying balancing is off in my view. You don't have to agree, but you get worked up for no real reason.
>>
>>6775762
Where is the website for wife trainer anyways?
>>
>>6776804
How does that show a lack of understanding of probability? You're saying that the game is bad because you got a certain outcome and wanted a different one. That's your problem, not the game's.
>>
>>6776820

>>6771482
>>
>>6776830
The thing is that this is not what I was saying.
You assume I am complaining about the outcome I got, while I all I am saying is the balancing is off, based completely on what the game says about the probabilities as well as Bedlam himself talking about them at some point.
>>
Playing Free Cities. Turned on Glossary on the sidebar. Cannot find a way to turn it off and to display regular data like facilities and money owned. Help?
>>
>>6776845
download the hotfix on the blog
>>
>>6776848
Ok. Thanks.
>>
>>6776774
I actually remember suggesting some sort of secondary checks for actions involving very able slavers to cushion against the worst results a bit and Bedlam said it's a good idea so at some point, even with some chance of being screwed by RNG, the severity of how much screwed you are will be mitigated.
>>
>>6775313
S.L.U.T. Academy on that list seems pretty sweet, almost perfect thus far, hope they get around to finishing it sometime.

Anyone know similar games?
>>
>>6775313
/dgg/ I've been enlightened, I'm going to make the best /d/ game, /d/ has everseen.
>>
>>6776761
Do you need an art fag FC?
>>
Hey everyone, I'm currently writing stuff for a game as well as mapping some of my ideas and what not, but I keep getting to the point of "am i over thinking this area?" and "does it really need to be this complex?" situations.

http://www.strawpoll.me/7366467

If you could give me a response to give some insight as to what a potential future player could want the most it'd be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance if you drop a response.
>>
>>6776927
I'm not a fan one scene character, I dunno I'd rather have a couple seens for each character, but not a dozen just for one.

Maybe if one became a fan favorite, over time theu could get more content, but I would rather have 10 chars with 3 scenes then 3 characters with 10 scenes.
>>
>>6776927
>no option for multiple dynamic scenes shared among all characters
>>
>>6776934
I'm not a huge fan of singular scenes for a character either, but the entire reason I made the poll was to gauge how other people felt about the various aspects.

I'm quite a big fan of a lot of lewd titles but my opinion of what's the most important for them probably differs from the majority in some aspects.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try to keep it in mind when I'm designing future characters. It'll hopefully keep some of them from going way out of proportion.
>>
>>6776927
>requires a captcha
Looks like I can't vote. Figure I'd say that I prefer world building. And your sex scenes better not break the lore.
>>
>>6776935
Can you elaborate a little on what you mean? I don't really know if I understand exactly what you're talking about.
>>
>>6776950
I'd imagine he means something like the generic scenes employed by FC.
>>
>>6776948
no one cares what you think, robot
>>
>>6776948
World building is the one I threw in there with some uncertainty, I almost bundled it in with gameplay purely because I didn't think it'd be important enough on its own.

It probably wouldn't end up being some hugely complicated and massively deep thing even if it was the main focus, but it's good to hear at least one person wouldn't mind it. It hopefully means the writing I've done towards that already won't go to waste.

>>6776956
Ah, I see. I didn't bother including that because I'm not really at a stage where thinking of complex/shared scenes is massively important. I'm probably losing too much time thinking out individual scenes right now, never mind ones involving more than one NPC.
>>
>>6776970
I mostly just want a game that is consistent and "realistic". I don't mean that it needs to adhere to our use of realistic, but it needs to at least have rules. It really ruins the moment for me when there's continuity errors in the lore.
>>
>>6776970
We shit on CoC for becoming a waifu simulator, but its actually an indicator that that style of game is very popular. What you do with sex should depend on the gameplay you want.

Sex is part of the gameplay? Probably shelve the waifu stuff and focus on one-off scenes with lots of different npcs, or you could do the pseudo sex sim route a la TrapQuest. Sex happens in huge walls of text? Make the combat easy or fast to get thorugh so the player doesn't feel like they're being held hostage by boring/terrible gameplay.

Always keep in mind that the primary reason people come to your game is to fap.
>>
>>6776991
You are looking for the term "suspension of disbelief".
>>
>>6777024
Fuck you and your suspension of disbelief. What I'm looking for is devs that don't arbitrarily change the lore just because they forgot what they wrote five minutes ago.
>>
>>6777027
(You)
>>
>>6777031
>>>/b/
>>
>>6777032
(You)
>>
>>6777037
>>>/b/
Don't you have some other general to aimlessly shitpost at?
>>
>>6777027
muh verisimilitude
>>
>>6776922
>Do you need an art fag FC?
Nah, I just decided to screw around in Paint as a badly needed break from debugging.

I mean, hey, if you feel like doing FC art, that's incredibly cool and I'd be honored. I still can't believe people actually play a game I made, sometimes. If it's awesome I'd gladly use it on the blog.

Problem is, I can't see putting art in the game proper. Even with really low res pixel art, I'd need a metric shitload of possible variations to make even the most basic character viewer work. The most I can imagine ever adding (without six figure art staffing) is pixel art menu banners.
>>
>>6777027
You are a special kind of retard, aren't you?
>>
>>6777040
Don't you?
>>
>>6777059
What, you prefer devs that can't write a consistent world? Would you rather FC Dev had a stroke and made the Free Cities arbitrary nonsense?
>>6777062
>someone talking about their fetishes is shitposting
Damn, /d/ has fallen far.
>>
Could somebody more familiar with the literal spaghetti code that is FC explain to me how to add properties to slaves? I'm slightly confused by it all.

I am also curious about what I have fucked up, to make numerous boxes red.
>>
Anyone got the full list of laws and what do they for FC?

I know:
Roman -Is required for best ending with Daughters of Liberty

Pastoralism - More or less doubles the amount of money from milking

Paternalism - Better drugs
>>
>>6777007
Psuedo/Contextual/Minimalist tends to be what arouses me the most I've discovered, in the case of Trap Quest, it's an issue that I'm not aroused by the PC being raped because I can never get them to the physical/mental state I consider attractive so it's just a turn-off. I like a bit towards FC works where you train slaves up to be sluts then the pay-off is then whoring them out once they've reached that state. There are even more nuanced descriptions now that I've kinda been skipping over. I'm starting to wish there was more variety of how to handle the mental development of slaves so you can have some that will never be mentally prepared/aroused by men/women yet obediant/horny so you can still mindbreak them through fucking. Maid-mindbreak yuri rape for my next fantasy. I'm worried FCdev will take me seriously, he scares me sometimes.

I doubt we'll ever get a game with even less roleplaying elements and just more influencial gameplay, basically just following a single character and fucking over their day as much as feasible instead of purposely choosing to do stupid shit and going out of character. I feel like I'm trying to describe a game where you play both the protagonist and the antagonists... a game where you're a double agent?

I miss Bimbo Mall Battle's development plans, the author had a lot of good ideas for improving the original concept and make it more sandboxy.

>>6777018
It doesn't need to be a character viewer, even just having a visual representation of the offices and arcology upgrades/FS slaves would work, as-is I doubt there are any architectural fetishists that would lose their boner that the Arcology isn't depicted as they imagined. I could be wrong.

To note, there is an html dynamic avatar drawing system but I wouldn't know if you could merely shove it into twine and it's kinda shitty.
>>
>>6777064
Never expected /d/ to become /tg/ lite
>>
>>6776158
>This threads favorite game atm. literally involves cutting off a womans limbs in order to make raping her easier

That's absurd, I never cut off womens' limps in order to make them easier to rape.

It's a purely aesthetic choice.
>>
File: rape.png (1MB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
1MB, 600x468px
>>6776761
>>
>>6777099
It's not that surprising. Not all /d/eviants are fa/tg/uys, but all fa/tg/uys are /d/eviants.
>>
>>6777121
That's about right. But, you forgot to mention MILFs and cocks.
>>
>>6776260
There is literally nothing wrong with Inform. It's a great object oriented program with an easy to learn language, and you can do great things with it.

I'm filling in for Informguy

~Most sincerely yours,
Questguy
>>
>>6776359
You don't have to do sexual things to them. It's just bullshit that the product of your property isn't your property.
>>
>>6776273
What apotheosis game?
>>
>>6776273
Didn't the author literally die?
>>
Can anyone tell me about how the fighting in Clan Inception works? What do the colors mean, both the bars and the buttons?
>>
>>6777071
The "choosing a future society" entry in the help used to list them, but it appears FCDev removed it in the latest update.
>>
>>6776494
It's because his game is only popular here for some reason.

/hgg/ apparently thinks it's, and I quote, garbage, though they didn't get back to me on why they think that, exactly, and I'm not persuaded they have actually played any of the more recent versions.

Also I have no idea if the /d/rawthread or /efg/ are aware of it. If they were maybe it'd get fanart or fanstories or whatever.
>>
I keep getting shot in the head in FC no matter what I choose to do about DoL. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>6777178
>/hgg/ is obsessed with art
>they think that a text-only game is garbage
huh, i wondert why
>>
>>6777182
They can actually kill you?
>>
>>6777186
Yep they just roll up in and cap your bitch ass.
>>
>>6777189
Have you been declining to arm yourself when given the option early on in the game? Neglecting to buy security drones?
>>
>>6777189
Do you not upgrade your security or quarter mercenaries? I legit did not know this was possible.
>>
>>6777049
FC Dev will we eventually have the ability to maintain them at a constant rate/reduce them automatically like we can with enlargements?
>>
>>6776919
What will it be about?
>>
>>6777193
I have them maxed and have Evocati if that matters.
>>
>>6777184
I'm fine with text-only stuff but FC has a lot of extreme content that I am not comfortable with.
>>
>>6776927
>people don't like worldbuilding

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>6777196
Do you have a bodyguard?
>>
>>6777203
Yep fully trained and everything.
>>
>>6776991
You mean you want a world that is self-consistent. Realistic by its own standards, right?

This is my fetish as well. I feel that self-consistent and fleshed out worlds allow for deeper immersion which enhances the quality of the h-contents. It's why I like two-handed content. If I'm drawn into the world, a good setting multiplies the quality of the scenes.
>>
>>6777204
I don't know what to say fampei, I've never had that happen in 50+ playthroughs
>>
>>6777207
It's the first time it's happened to me. They just waltz right in whether I give them codes or not or bankroll my rival or not. Doesn't matter. Week 58 is a death sentence on this save.
>>
>>6777210
What option did you choose when they first contacted your slave?
>>
>>6777198
Can't you just avoid it? Like, how is it bad to have the option to amputate someone, when you can consistently choose not to do anything of the sort?

The game doesn't force your hand.
>>
>>6777204
Could be a bug, go tell FCDev in his blog.
>>
>>6777214
Oh shit maybe that's it. I released her and she's the one who comes back and shoots me in the head.
>>
>>6777215
It's not that bad, just weird for me.
>>
>>6777218
Idk if that's it, unless fcdev changed it this update letting her go with them is the safest route.
>>
>>6777218
That's not it. I always release her, but with your evocati etc you should be able to crush them and recapture her.
>>
>>6777215
But you don't understand, anon. It's not catering exclusively to my fetishes. That means it's objectively trash.
>>
I been playing breeding season and constantly thinking "man this would be so much better if made by FCdev"
>>
>>6776046
>>6776043
Honestly, it doesn't bother me. I can't say that around most people I'm around, because my family is fairly conservative (for democrats to give a point of reference). As long as it's consensual, pretty much any sex is good sex.

<even if it's consensual rape>
>>
>>6777237
it would be so much better if it was a game with animations
>>
>>6777237
I recommend against using FC as a standard, just pretend it doesn't exist and continue to compare it to half-translated hentai games with only a few good scenarios and no dynamic content. Surely even breeding season sounds better than that right? Well, aside from Breeding Season lacking satisfying story, good gameplay, eroticism... Ehh.

Related; was monster rancher actually a good game or am I just nostalgic?
>>
>>6777256
Breeding Season tickles my autism in the right way to keep me playing for 72 hours straight but its still missing too many options and a source of difficulty
>>
>>6776712
The problem with RNG in NH is that it's a one, which outright promotes savescumming or stupidly frustrating otherwise when you roll 1 out of 6 and your balls explode. Kinda like xcom/hearthstone if you compare it to big games. And it does not offer anything worthy to justify its existence at all.

>>6776732
>What is missing at the moment is ways to enforce discipline like banning them from the slave pit and seeing if you can make your authority stick which is coming (at least the start of the implementation of it) in the next update.

That is actually one of my big concerns (altho I had no real idea it's going to come eventually). But then again game still looks very capricious to me as to what I can or can't do. I want to be able to choose people I want to have and ditch those I don't. I don't want a bunch of randomized slavers who do what they want and how they want it aside from general assignment and that is obviously the basic mechanic which is not going to change. I guess I'm just too control freak to savour it.
>>
>>6776413
The husbands are aware that sexual relations may be involved. You don't have to check up on them after contract and have illicit sexual relations behind the husband's back that's your choice.

There is one client though that is doing this independently of her boyfriend, I guess you can just not train her, you'd still be able to move forward without her.
>>
>>6776237
Can you tell me a place where I can get this game? I can't find it for the life of me.
>>
>>6775313
I just want to either be a robot, fuck robots, or collect and customize robots.
Just give me more robots, fuck.
>>
>>6777256
Yes Monster Rancher was a good game. And Just like Princess Maker 2 no one seems capable of making a decent porno version of it.
>>
>>6776893

The collar by the same guy.
>>
Can anyone recommend a slave trainer/manager? Doesn't have to be great, mediocre is fine with me. I've played and enjoyed free cities and no haven, haven't tried jont yet.
>>
>>6777284
Problem: RAGS

That's legitimately the problem.
>>
>>6777377
I wonder how many people actually have the programming knowledge to know why rags is shit compared to how many are just parroting shit they heard here to sound smart.
>>
>>6777218
How was your status with her? I think if it's too low then she kills you if you let her go.
>>
>>6777378
I wonder how many have actually tried to play RAGS games, only to have trouble running them, and when they do, them playing like shit?

I wonder?
>>
>>6777378
Doesn't matter how terrible or great it is under the hood if it's a fucking awful experience for both users and devs.
>>
>>6777381
I haven't had any problems running rags games, maybe you're just shit at following directions :^)
>>
>>6777382
I can't speak for developers, but as player my experience with rags has been solidly mediocre.
>>
>>6777371
Ehh... besides slavemaker and/or slavemaker mods, Lillith Device, Wife Trainer, deadslavemanagementgame#3, ImMakingMyownSlaveManagementEngine#5, I don't even know of any more barrels you could possibly scrape. Has loverslab made any progress on anything? Albeit I'm expecting some 3D hate.

I'm typically rather unfair against devs that make their own engines, but it's just that it always leads to a year of 'coding the battle system' before everyone stops waiting when there's simply no content to back it up to begin with. I try to tell people don't make a super large complicated open-ended sandbox games and just make small linear erotica projects until they're comfortable with development, but they never listen... rookie devs die and are never heard from again, much sad.
>>
>>6777378
My personal main complainment to RAGS is that plays like it was invented even before flash. GUI is so obnoxiously out of this world, that I feel urge to uninstal this thing every time I open a game in it.
>>
>>6777383
I've tried putting it on a fresh install of Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 and bibs if then ever even once worked.
And don't even get me started on cross-platform compatibility. RAGS has WMP as a dependency but it's literally not even used at all.
>>
>>6777390
It's probably used for media format support, or some obscure helper function
>>
>>6777381
I've tried reverse engineering it but gave up because holy shit why does RAGS exist
>>
>>6777390
>bibs if
This is why no one respects Google's keyboard for Android. I typed "none of"
>>6777393
There are open source alternatives that would do the same thing more efficiently and make it work cross-platform.
>>
>>6777352
Thanks, I already played that. Not quite as good imho, but still bretty awesome.
>>
>>6777406
Do you really think the RAGS dev cares about cross-platform?
>>
>>6777371
Jack o nine tails, obviously. JONT in the pastebin.
>>
>>6777409
Of course not. If they did they wouldn't have Windows utilities as dependencies despite not even using them.
>>
>>6777412
Is it as much of a pain in the ass as people itt make it sound? How's the difficulty compared to, say, no haven?
>>
>>6777417
Had no problem and great time in it. Takes a bit to understand how things rolling though.
>>
>>6777417
Steep initial learning curve, then plateau of pretty easy.
>>
>>6777422
I wish more games had this. People play porn games to jerk it and that's difficult to do if you have to constantly put out fires.
>>
>>6776864
Yep, and it's already included for the next update.
>>
File: LowQualityBait.jpg (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
LowQualityBait.jpg
13KB, 500x500px
>>6777064
>>
>>6777284
>it's part management sim
>but you don't get to make basic managerial decisions
Biggest grievance with the game right there. Really hoping that will change eventually.
>>
>>6777293
It's actually called Girl Life, not Girl Quest.
With that information it's incredibly easy to find.
>>
>>6777489
Great to know! By the way, is there any checklist available? Some sort of run down of what you plan to work on for the next version, version after that one etc?
>>
>>6777510
I guess I can agree. I am fine with my slavers being slightly independant and having their own ideas and takes on different things, but I'd like to be able to decide what sort of personalities and personnel I am willing to employ. Even being able to choose (with some limitations, dependant on race etc) from a pool of slavers for the game's beginning would be nice (as well as simply decide what to do with a person later).
>>
>>6777574
That as well as being able to at least try and set some rules for your slavers to follow would just make this game so much better.
But if I remember correctly, Bedlam said he was going to include some more control over things in the next update.
>>
>>6777571

Not at the mo, but you're always free to ask and there's always reading my tumblr for the progress updates to see what I'm working on.

Main things for next update: Special multipart rp assignment to unlock slave auctions, slave auctions, beginning of nightly activities, preview of potion system, beginning of slaver management options, corruption overhaul, new assignments in the deep mountains.
>>
>>6777520
google returns browser games for girls; that chick who got surgerie to look like barbie and random bullshit articles

could you give me a link?
>>
>>6777590
try reading the pastebin
>>
>>6777520
I'm slightly embarased that I got the name wrong.
Russian Girl Quest sounds better anyway.
>>
>>6777593
This should always be your first thing to try.

>>6777599
I can't really come up with an actually good name for it, but yours is at least unique.

Also just got the QGen thingy to comb through the code for this game and write up some more info to expand on that guide someone else put up. I just want to include some times on where to go as you only have very narrow windows each day to start certain events and I hate having to just keep checking locations over and over at random times in the hopes of there being something to do.
Maybe I'll actually write a 100 % walkthrough as well.
>>
>>6777417
Play the tutorial a couple times and bookmark the wiki.
>>
>>6777520
>>6776237
>>6776238
bad English 2 bad 4 me
>>
>>6777605
I'd really appreciate this, I know I must be missing out on at least a fourth of the shit in the game just by not randomly being at the right place and time, or by choosing the wrong decisions or triggering things too quickly.
>>
>>6777655
That's why I keep refering to it as "Russian"
Because it is.
Its all Translated from Russian, but not all of it is well translated.
Mostly its good enough to understand though.

>>6777587
There's a race you ain't got in No Haven yet, Russians!
They'll be impossible to understand and increase the chance of Disaster by more than normal.
For Hard Mode players.
>>
>>6777656
I have the same problem and get frustrated with having to check the same locations over and over without any idea of or way to find out about when to go where.
And while I am at it, I could also correct some of the text.
>>
File: stolenassest.png (24KB, 392x287px) Image search: [Google]
stolenassest.png
24KB, 392x287px
Could this work?
>>
>>6777703
jesus christ those fucking pixels
>>
FC question. Just got my first mother-daughter pair. Which jobs force them to have incest?
>>
>>6777215
Because it's still a game where you can amputate slaves.
>>
>>6777703
Only if it gets further than trivial 'lewd words and sprites slapped on otherwise pure pokemon spinoff'.
>>
>>6777710
Make either of them the others slave via the assignment-menu.
>>
>>6776228
Hit up HHS+ again. They really added a bunch of cool but ultimately unsexy stuff since I last played.
>>
>>6777587
>mo
vomitingdicknipples.jpg.exe
>>
>>6776948
>can't solve a captcha
Are you a robot?
How are you posting right now?
>>
>>6777064
I'm gonna humor you because there's enough rage in this thread. What you are looking for is literally defined as 'suspension of disbelief' or 'internal consistency'. Literally the author setting boundaries even even in the realm of the fantastical and not crossing them for the sake of coherence.
Now calm the fuck down.
>>
http://poal.me/2s5w3e
>>
>>6777728
I think the reason he got topmad was because a lot of people use "suspension of disbelief" to excuse bad writing and a lack of internal consistency.

"Plot X makes no sense. It conflicts with everything that has already been established about the setting."
"You just need to suspend your disbelief, bro."
>>
>>6777738
>Primarily male
wut?

Also, it depends on the type of content.
>>
>>6777738
>gender
>trap
lel

This poll is nonsense. People will either answer vaguely (like they do now) or depends on what they want.
>>
http://poal.me/gexqi9
>>
>>6777739
He still seems like an autistic sperglord.
And what you are talking about is exactly what "suspension of disbelief" is not about.
It's the willingness of the audience to overlook certain things (i.e. magic not existing) so long as the author manages to create "human interest and a semblance of truth" in his work.
So it really is the responsibility of the author to do what is necessary to make it possible for the audience to suspend their disbelief in the first place.
People using it in the way you described (I have seen that as well) simply have not the slightest idea what that term actually means and have simply heard it somewhere without understanding it.
>>
>>6777774
>Not all authors believe that suspension of the disbelief adequately characterizes the audience's relationship to imaginative works of art. J. R. R. Tolkien challenges this concept in his essay "On Fairy-Stories", choosing instead the paradigm of secondary belief based on inner consistency of reality. Tolkien says that, in order for the narrative to work, the reader must believe that what he reads is true within the secondary reality of the fictional world. By focusing on creating an internally consistent fictional world, the author makes secondary belief possible. Tolkien argues that suspension of disbelief is only necessary when the work has failed to create secondary belief. From that point the spell is broken, and the reader ceases to be immersed in the story and must make a conscious effort to suspend disbelief or else give up on it entirely.
>>
>>6777771
These polls need more context. Without knowing what the content of the game is going to be, all I can say is it depends.
>>
>>6777719
...okay I'll bite. Anyone want to enlighten me why 'at the mo' is so triggering?
>>
>>6777800
That particular slang term offends their delicate sensibilities.

...There's no reason, they're just giant fucking children.
>>
>>6777776
I'd argue that his "secondary belief" is pretty much the same thing as what "suspension of disbelief" actually is (see Coleridge for that) and what he calls "suspension of disbelief" actually being a different concept.
The only real difference worth arguing about is his theory basically having two stages before it is entirely broken, whereas Coleridge's had but one. I'd claim that Tolkien's version holds true for some people, but also there being other people not willing to make a conscious effort in order to compensate for an author's shortcomings.
I am most certainly part of the second group. There are simply too many options for literature/media as of now to actually bother with something badly made and suffering from internal discrepancies.
I'd say an author failing to create "human interest and a semblance of truth" has failed at the very core of writing.
>>
>>6777804
I haven't even commented on it, but that term is just utterly retarded.
Retarded shit is nothing new on 4chan though, so I don't get it either.
>>
>>6777808
At the mo is short for at the moment rite?
Why is it retarded?

Aditional: the local dialect of where I grew up uses the phrase 'somewhen' and drops the g off of ing
>>
>>6777800
Because it's niggerspeak, it has always been hated on 4chan. Hell, the most recent time that style of speaking got popular a site-wide word filter was implemented desu.
>>
>>6777812
https://youtu.be/VoSCAnr-FRU?t=41s
>>
>>6777812
I'm pretty sure "At the mo" is not nigger speak.
I mean, it actually makes sense.
>>
>>6777811
Using pointless abbreviations always is.
It also brings people trying to sound cool by using this back to mind and they were honestly not the brightest people, which is why it might make one using it seem retarded through association.

Are you just trying to trigger more people with that "rite"?
I imagine the people getting triggered by "at the mo" possibly getting triggered by this as well.
>>
>>6777811
Why do you need to shorten things when you're not on twitter's 140 character limit? Is 4 more letters slavery?
>>
File: purge.jpg (26KB, 286x313px) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
26KB, 286x313px
>triggered is now common /d/ vernacular
>>
>>6777823
Their usin' it ironically at the mo, so scool :P
>>
>>6777811
australia pls
>>
>>6777820
actually I typed rite cause I'm dyslexic and the internet actually makes it worse.
I have heard many people IRL use mo in a sentance, like I'll be with you in just a mo, we'll be back in a mo.
And I grew up on the Ilse of Wight. Guess what the predominant skin color is?

>>6777821
People type the way they form sentances in their head.
Y'all wouldn't get mad at a redneck for using Y'all in a sentance now would you?
>>
>>6777826
Someone thinks I'm australian, this is terrible.
I'll have you know I have not called anyone a cunt in a good 5 years.
I am also not an Alcoholic, or criminal.
>>
>>6777828
And that's a problem. SMS started this degredation of language and Twitter just doubled down on it.
>>
>>6777828
>Guess what the predominant skin color is?
Faggot?
>>
>>6777828
>People type the way they form sentances in their head.
That's the reason people have a problem with someone typing that way; it shows that they're a fucking idiot who can't even speak properly in their thoughts.
I openly mock people for using slang to actively make conversation more difficult. It takes approximately the same amount of time either way, but one way impedes the conversation while the other facilitates it.
>>
>>6777828
>Y'all wouldn't get mad at a redneck for using Y'all in a sentance now would you?
Yes I would. You don't need to go to Harvard to be able to speak properly.
>>
>>6777812
It's britbong slang actually
>>
>>6777837
Britbong slang is identical to nignog slang in the States.
>>
>>6777836
>muh regional slang is the only valid slang
Choke on a dong my small minded friend
>>
>>6777835
>>6777836
>>6777837
ITT people have never actually experianced a conversation like this IRL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgPH0tYXJrA
Its the strangest thing when the absolute gibberish starts but you can still understand exactly what's being said.
>>
>>6777840
fok u m8 imma fokken keel u u fkn cunt
>>
>>6777840
No slang is "valid" slang. You're an idiot if you use it, regardless of whether you were raised in Idaho or Wales or Bangladesh.
>>
>>6777843
You know why you didn't have friends growing up? It's because of shit like this. Slang isn't always appropriate but this is a fucking image board. Take the stick out of your ass
>>
>>6777846
Nice projection, anon. Show me on the doll where the English professor touched you. It's the only way you could get so butthurt about someone preferring people to actually speak properly.
>>
>>6777843
Here's something for ya.
I talk with many people from all around the world and it always draws my attention to how different people talk.
Never before had I ever heard someone say "On accident" when describing an accident.
Where I grew up, you would say "By accident"
Both are correct.
But which one is right?

My brother always gets mad at me when I say Router because its not pronouced like Router but like Router.
Fucking America.
>>
>>6777847
I bet you don't use contractions when you speak either you sperg.
>>
>>6777849
>My brother always gets mad at me when I say Router because its not pronouced like Router but like Router.
what
>>
>>6777852
I guess it's between rooter and rhowter
>>
>>6777849
>Both are correct.
>But which one is right?
You seem to be confused.
Also, pronunciation doesn't change the grammar of the sentence.
>>6777851
Nice false equivalence, anon. Cutting out 70% of letters just to obscure what you're trying to say and make conversation more difficult ≠ contractions.
>>
>>6777855
yeah pretty much.
My computing professor was from America and I picked up his way of saying things.
One of my other teachers also pronounced Telephone as Teh Leh Phon Ey. It took me like two weeks to figure out what he was saying.

>>6777856
The point I'm trying to make is that regional differences influence what people think English actually is.
There is no right way of speaking or writing English, no matter what language professors say.

Mo is not Nigger speak.
Its English speak.
And we invented the language, so you can take your hurt feelings and go superman.png
>>
>>6777860
It may not be nigger speak, but that doesn't automatically make it any less retarded.
I never understood what seems like the urge of the English speaking population to mutilate and butcher their own language.
>>
QUESTION
Is Whorelock's Revenge finished? The map mentions a Minotaur and a "deep dungeon". How do I get there? I'm level 40 now and I only found draenei, elves, beastkin, goblins and dwarves. I should keep going right but all I find are dead ends.
>>
File: abortion.gif (411KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
abortion.gif
411KB, 320x240px
>>6777862
England, land of the dialects.
Traveling around England and talking to people is an amazing experiance, because of all the regional differences there are.
There's so many and England is such a small place.
And its not just England and English that does shit like this either, they do it in Japan too, see the Kansai Dialect.
Hell there's even abreviation and slang in SIGN LANGUAGE.

Being upset that other people don't communicate in the exact way that you think it should be done is really silly.
That all being said, Niggers don't count because they can't actually speak english.

>>6777864
No its not. Bedlam has confirmed its missing content before, dunno if the Minotaur stuff is in or not.
Slime girl area is missing though.
>>
>>6777866
Fuck, another great game that's unfinished. And the rough landing ones don't work. Guess I'm not having any more fun today
>>
>>6777866
>Being upset that other people don't communicate in the exact way that you think it should be done is really silly.
Not what I am complaining about, but nice straw man.
There is also a difference between dialects and butchering your language with pointless slang abbreviations.
There are tons of dialects in my country and they are quite interesting, but they are not the same as wilfully fucking with your language to sound cool or not having to type 4 letters.
One of those naturally developed over generations, the other is pure faggotry. Anyone should be able to see which is which.
>>
>>6777876
people have been saying "At the mo" since before phones existed.
Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>6777878
[citation needed]
>>
>>6777879
[citation provided]
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/mo
>>
>>6777860
>There is no right way of speaking or writing English, no matter what language professors say
t. Someone who failed English
>>
>>6777885
I know for sure I'd fail american English.
Y'all spell shit differently.
>>
>>6777886
Clapistan mostly just drops the u in a lot of words.
>>
>>6777882
>"late 19th century"
>Telephone was invented 1876 at the very latest (if you attribute it to Bell and Watson)
Not even that guy, but that's not enough to back that claim up.
Not like it matters though as how long the term has been in use for does not change my point of people wilfully mutilating their language. If anything it just shows they did so for a longer period of time.
>>
File: 1428843400805.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428843400805.gif
1MB, 800x800px
FUCK OFF TO /lit/ THIS IS A PORN BOARD THANK YOU
>>
File: 47616219_p25_master1200.jpg (236KB, 800x683px) Image search: [Google]
47616219_p25_master1200.jpg
236KB, 800x683px
>>6777890
>people wilfully mutilating their language
>America intentionally changed the spelling of words in the dictionary to be different from England

>>6777891
Would you let someone who looked like this Suck your Dick?
>>
>>6777894
>intentionally
A large portion of early Americans weren't even literate. It was purely accidental.
>>
>>6777896
>implying the illiterates had any influence on how things were spelled
>>
File: 1164155156497rs3.png (362KB, 790x600px) Image search: [Google]
1164155156497rs3.png
362KB, 790x600px
>>6777896
So butchering the language is fine when its by accident?

>>6777891
What's your opinion on having detachable penises?
>>
>>6777894
What I said applies to Americans as well, possibly even to a greater extent.
>>
>>6777894
Maybe she(?) is just tsundere?
>>
>>6777894
I wouldn't
>>6777901
I'd probably forget it somewhere at some point but not a bad idea
>>
File: 150402-Chulip_(USA)-1.jpg (98KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
150402-Chulip_(USA)-1.jpg
98KB, 640x446px
>>6777904
Honestly its just about the teeth.
She's actually really nice once you get to know her?

Would you ever confess and Kiss your True Love under the Lovers Tree?
PS. We should have Chulip in the pastebin as an honorable mention. Shits messed up.
>>
>>6777909
I absolutely would let a sawtoothed sweetheart suck my dick. Heck, it's even a requirement for my head positions in FC.
>>
>>6777864
There is a minotaur and it is possible to complete the game and there's a couple of other races you've not run into yet.

It's not content complete though.
>>
File: 1370709084111.jpg (339KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1370709084111.jpg
339KB, 1200x1716px
>>6777913
Hey Bedlam, can you include a character called Mo into No Haven?
Just because this thread has been annoying and its all your fault.
Also Sharkgirls. Because Diving should be able to result in something other than tentacle death.

What would be the first thing you would do if you were suddenly a girl?
>>
>>6777916
Masturbate probably
>>
>>6777909
Never played the game (haven't even heard of it until now in fact), so I have no idea about the tree.
He practices law without a license though? That really is fucked up.

And hey, maybe she is really nice once you get to know her? It's not her fault she looks like this.
>>
>>6777916
Masturbate in all sorts of different and new ways.
That picture has got it down pretty accurately.
>>
>>6777916
>first thing
Freak out.
Then masturbate.
>>
File: 1378347092417.png (396KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1378347092417.png
396KB, 500x500px
>>6777931
Chulip is an Adventure Puzzle game where you play as a useless kissless virgin, trying to woo the love of his life.
You do this by SEXUALLY ASSULTING [Read: Kissing] Every Single Person in town.
People include, A Lamp Post, A Rocket Launchpad, A Police Mascot with EYEBEAMS WHO SHOOTS YOU IF YOUR OUT AAFTER DARK.
Most of the time you have to solve some strange point n click adventure game style puzzles before you can kiss someone. If you don't then they'll beat you to death.

What is your ideal maid?
>>
>>6777935
I read most of that when googling it. Seems like a weird game.
But what is the significance of kissing someone under that tree? It's just a talking tree, isn't it?

I'd be on board with any kind of monster girl. They can all be cute. Human or attractive xeno or whatever would also work though.
Just make her nice.
>>
File: my megabusters.png (71KB, 447x397px) Image search: [Google]
my megabusters.png
71KB, 447x397px
>>6777942
Its a Mystical Magical tree or possibly not.
Supposedly kissing under the tree signifies true love and garantees you'll have a happy life together.
Or not, it could just be some creepy guy who hides in a tree.
I've never actually played it myself, but it was one of the first video game streams I watched and it was a fucking great stream because no one knew what was going on.

[At times like this I regret not actually saving porn]
What would you do with a girl who has two broken arms?
>>
>>6777916
>is there anything else?
>>
so I noticed in g life that a couple of the gifs don't work

anyone know why?
>>
>>6778112
its either file corruption or an engine problem.
Like, for example, I've had perfectly good .jpg pictures that I can open up in paint, but if I opened them up in windows picture viewer or cdisplay they would only show up as a line.

If its corruption the only way to fix it is to replace it with a perfectly fine version of the .gif
If its engine problems I dunno what you could do. Fuck Russia.
>>
>>6778123
>windows picture viewer or cdisplay they would only show up as a line

I've experienced that as well.

Well, when I open up the gifs that work and the one's that don't work there doesn't seem to be anything special about them. Some are indexed, some use rgb, some are big in file size or dimensions and some are small.

So I imagine it's something I'm missing about how the quest engine works but I have no clue what it is.
>>
Is it possible to get RAGS running on Linux?
>>
>>6778216
Because they are equally annoying arrogant fucks who gets triggered by mere thoughts of people not agreeing with them. On an anonymous image board devoted to deviancies and closely related to japs, who are well known for glorifying pedophilia.
>>
>>6778244
Wut? I assume you meant some other post.
>>
File: 1452217415848.gif (3MB, 189x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452217415848.gif
3MB, 189x240px
>>6778250
>sjws being in favor of anything that isn't gender-fluid, non-traditionally-sexual, feminazi or racial minority
>sjws are only in favor of things that are one or more of the following: gender-fluid, non-traditionally-sexual, feminazi or racial minority
>sjws are generally in favor of things that are non-traditionally-sexual
>sjws would not be in favor of pedophilia
>therefore, pedophilia is traditionally sexual
>>
>>6778257
That logical extension is reaching much more further than immediate implications of what I wrote would suggest. Non-traditional-sexuality in this case - I'd assume - would be obviously stuff already talked about eagerly in mainstream media, not stuff regarded taboo and fetishized. Assuming that I (or nearly anyone) would claim that SJWs would peddle any particular kink (maybe outside of some powerplay-themed things like femdom) seems very, very suspicious to me.

Either way, I doubt SJWs would support any currently-labeled "pedo" or even "jailbait" stuff, even if they'd bother to look for a research that'd make their case worth consideration.

From other news, we already had discussion about it in this thread. Enough for one time.
>>
>>6777379
Oh she was just someone I had recently captured in the counterattack event.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160414_141629.png (258KB, 1209x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160414_141629.png
258KB, 1209x1029px
Hey, Bedlam? You might need to change your brand, seems like the current one is already taken.
>>
>>6776761
Could'a done with a loli banner. :^)
>>
>>6778140
Maybe someone could repeat this question on the tfgames page for girl life.
>>
>>6778328
Given I'm both strictly incredibly small time and that your own screenshot says they shut down years ago I think I'm alright.
>>
>>6778112
Already been brought up to the devs (in the forum thread). The problem stems from QSPlayer not being able to handle certain compressions or some shit
>>
>>6778366
Copyrights stick around long after the company shuts down, though.
You are small enough that they probably wouldn't know or care, though.
>>
>>6777912
>it's even a requirement for my head positions in FC
muh nigger

>>6778216
One of the first things feminists did was to massively raise ages of consent (more than doubling in some cases).
>Kettle, you fucking nignog, love, Pot.
>>
>>6778366
You should totally make Scratch: The Ultimate DJ, though.

/mlp/ porn game when
>>
>>6778393
>mlp
pls no
>>
>>6778376
Anon, I doubt anyone would file a lawsuit against some random person on the other side of the world who happens to use the same name as a dead company for his porn games.
>>
>>6778366
You should edit your Patreon description to heavily imply that you are them, but never directly state it.
>>
>>6778393
I would be surprised if there weren't several on their containment board already.

>>6778390
I always think it's hilarious how Putin deals with this SJW shit.
>>
>>6778410
Last I bothered browsing there was a dating sim in the works but that was it
>>
http://poal.me/h8135p
>>
>>6778370
Alright, thanks. I'll check to see how the gifs are compressed to figure out the exact problem.
>>
>>6778419
Why can't you just explain what game is about first? CoC inspired stuff?
>>
>>6778414
I have looked at their first page just once myself.
They haven't made a porn game with all their "clopping" bullshit? The level of autism associated with that board has me thinking they'd be dedicated enough to actually finish something as well.
>>
>>6778419
I fail to see an option I'd actually pick.
If you have tf stuff in there, I don't see why you shouldn't allow voluntary tf stuff as well as a switch for involuntary stuff (as long as that switch is an option in the first place) or separate switches for both.
It wouldn't really be more work to split it like that.
>>
>>6778419
>Form Fixing

I'll stop you right there.

One of the best rules for game development is: don't limit players choice where it isn't necessary (e.g., always give every opportunity for choice, as long as doing so won't considerably add to game complexity or workload). It will almost certainly make more players happy than if you were to give no choice at all.

Modular transformation is pretty easy to code. You just write scenes with blank spots for descriptions, like,

>"She shook her _______"
A) mofumofu fluffy tail
B) large fleshy behind
C) [whatever other options]

Inversely, forced change should be avoidable whenever possible (e.g., give players a fair chance to resist). The exception being, of course, if it creates too large a divergence in scenes for you to be bothered with (like writing both a male and female version of a scene).

>Change at will
You don't want to do this anon, unless you have lots of coding experience. Far too many vectors for introducing bugs, and it'll play hell with character interactions if you look entirely different at next meeting.
>>
I already asked this in another thread, but does anyone know of a transformation game that has a focus on you transforming others, rather than being transformed yourself?
>>
>>6778506
I remember there being this gameshow like game that had that as a premise. You and some other random jerk would compete in minigames and the lose would get transformed a little each time. Can't recall the name, though.
>>
New thread:
>>6778536

>>6778536

>>6778536
>>
>>6778514

Transformania Time IIRC. You should be able to find it on TFGS.

The "offline" version is the gameshow, with minigames determining the winner between player and AI, and the loser of the round getting incremental transformations.

The "online" version is an MMO/MUD, with players looking for transformative spells in the environment and using them on PCs or NPCs to turn them into either items or different base creatures.
>>
Wow. This is astonishing. An entire day where /d/gg has conversed about nothing beyond the appropriateness of slang and sjws.

Jesus christ people, get it together.
>>
>>6778487
Reading up on or knowing about player agency, perceived agency and how to fake a feeling of agency are pretty much mandatory when trying to make a game.
There are some good explanations for how this can be achieved and how AAA titles do this out there.
>>
>>6778545
>no content is being posted
>the usual shitposters get bored and do what they do best
>meanwhile people are talking about actual /d/ content over on /vg/ because /hgg/ is a much more chill community
Same as usual.
>>
File: 87465481.gif (35KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
87465481.gif
35KB, 165x115px
>>6777812
My grandfather says "give me a mo', just putting my shoes on".
He grew up in New Zealand, never owned a television until about two years ago, and still lives there. No nignogs in NZ, mate. 75% white european, 12% maori, 9% asian, 7% Pacific islanders, and something like 4% "other". Adds to more than 100% because of halfbreeds mostly, but the point is you can fuck right off calling it "niggerspeak". I suppose you think "high tea" is injecting two of more marajuanas and a beverage made with boiling water and dried leaves.
>>
>>6778257
Where's that gif from?
>>
>>6778737
>Jii-san from NZ starts using niggerspeak because someone around him started using it
>OMG YOU'RE SO STUPID PAPA WOULDN'T TALK LIKE SOME NIGGER
Also, what the fuck is with the end of your post? It's entirely irrelevant.
>>
File: 1455917873991.jpg (43KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1455917873991.jpg
43KB, 327x316px
>>6777071
Egyptian- Harems greatly encouraged, nun slaves encouraged, new jewelry.

Redefining Gender - ties in well well with roman (its also historically accurate,amazingly) dickgirls/shemales more common and making them more submissive/fucking them silly is encouraged.

[spoiler]Im sorry that im a bifag /d/egenerate.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6778952
Not that I needed to know which way your barn door swings but I was asking about the laws you unlock at max future society, I know what the societies themselves do.
>>
>>6778952
Unfortunately, FC will never add proper working futas.
>>
>>6779257
You mean besides the special order and starter ones?
>>
>>6778737
That's not armstrong.
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.