[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 67

File: 42176886_p0_.jpg (148KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
42176886_p0_.jpg
148KB, 1000x1400px
old thread >>6756614

DLC edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Games Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>IRC:
irc.rizon.net
#/d/evs
>>
Please for the love of cocks don't start shit in these threads anymore. We are as bad as /aco/ now.
>>
>>6761512
>first post is someone trying to start shit
Well, we're off to a great start so far.
>>
I gave that 'Bounty' game from last thread a try and so far it seems pretty good and has some neat roguelike-ideas.
The only problem I found so far is some really minor errors regarding the text.
>>
>>6761530
How's the sexy in it?
>>
>>6761536
It's a text adventure anon. You can download it in like 30 seconds. Try it yourself; though I myself liked it. It's not very deep, being in development though.

http://hgamebounty.blogspot.com
>>
>>6761536
You're playing the game in turns and at the end of each turn your character will solicit one or several npcs, have sex and get payed for it.
It's all text-based and slightly reminded me of the way Free Cities keeps it's scenes short and simple.
The sex itself, to be honest, is much too tame to belong on /d/. But the scenario of being a noble women, chased by bountyhunters and having to be a whore in order to earn insignificant amounts of coin to get through the country before your predators catch up to you, is pretty /d/. I think.
Since it's a fantasy setting you can also play an elf, goblin, orc or whatever.
>>
File: 1393890383179.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1393890383179.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>6761537
>>6761542
Thanks, anons. Think I'll pass for the now, but appreciate the infro.
>>
>>6761530
Where do you find soap in there ? Can't see it in the shop, dropped to 0 hygiene faster than I could swallow all the cum.

Aside from that, there is potential.
>>
>>6761602
>dropped to 0 hygiene faster than I could swallow all the cum.

Story of my life senpai.
>>
Are there any GOD TIER hrpgs like Noxien Nights and Princess Sacrifice?
>>
>>6761602
docks and big cities - anchor and $ icons when traveling - have soap to buy. docks have better, but more costly soap, but $ cities have spermacide which helps afflictions I think.

otherwise holy cities, which look like a burst of light for icons, have a bathhouse to use
>>
>>6761672
awesome thanks
>>
>>6761602
>>6761606
Yeah, hygiene is pretty wonky at the moment. By default, if you get sexy/popular enough, you'll be permanently at 0 hygiene. It takes a ton of work to get it above zero, unless you actively disable certain sex acts (thus reducing the number of customers you serve per turn).

Soap can be bought in harbour cities or trade cities. Luxury soap (1 silver, actually strong enough to be useful) is only in harbour cities. There are also baths in religious cities, especially if you bathe with a maiden. There are other locaitons you can wash, but religious city bathhouses are the only ones that restore a reasonable amount of hygiene.

The best combo is to buy a shit-ton of luxury soap at a harbour city, then go to a religious city. Then spend every pre-turn bathing with a maiden. If that's not enough, disable certain sex acts (usually the ones with the most XP, so you can level up other skills).

Also avoid the hardcore stuff like gangbangs, cumdumpster things, tentacle monsters, or horsefucking. They give you like tenfold the hygiene decrease for only threefold the pay.
>>
Is the GTO dev around? Got a couple of questions.

How would I go about translating the broken Russian? What tool I need to open the qsp file, or do I need to grab everything from the github?
There are a couple more stuff that I found out (stepfather sex, Uncle Sergei, Katja, Sonya). I could even pull a guide to everything depending how easy it is to see event triggers and whatnot.
Pictures cleanup: adding more stuff and editing/removing those pixties with watermarks. Brazzers and naughty america logos makes everything look silly.
>>
>>6761679
Also, a few stuff from the player perspective.
How do I trigger more stuff with the sister? The farthest I got was a lesbian scene after fondling her ass while asleep and her asking me to stay out of the room. I hears you can go to a party, have three some and fucking her friend.
>>
>>6761679
Go to the TFGameSite dev thread, honestly.

GitHub isn't necessary, though helpful. I don't use GItHub myself, I just take a section of code, edit it, and post it to the TFGameSite thread and the head dev (Kevin Smarts) will do all the integration stuff for you.

(dev thread http://tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5882 )

The tool to edit QSP files is "QGen". http://qsp.su/?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=56

The code is fairly easy to learn and straight forward. But again, I strongly recommend directing your questions to the dev thread... to be honest I'm a newbie to the team and haven't learned the really advanced sections of coding in QSP yet. While I write most of my stuff, I always need the head dev to insert the really advanced stuff to integrate it into the game.
>>
File: control.webm (2MB, 1368x768px) Image search: [Google]
control.webm
2MB, 1368x768px
Did a bunch of work prototyping the design for this CYOA game, but chickened out when it was time to write the actual scenarios. I've got it roughly outlined, but haven't figured out what I want to do with the style.

Idea behind it is you've got control over the security systems in some unspecified fetishy laboratory and you can choose what kind of treatments are administered to the people trapped there.
>>
>>6761714
It looks like a horror game.
>>
>>6761750
That's the kind of aesthetic I was going for. Impersonal and isolated to fit with the research lab setting.
>>
Free Cities question.
What do you guys spend the initial 10/20g on? I'm leaning towards a head girl since she pretty much has to be to my taste and a wardeness so I can just throw cheap slaves in the cells from the start and mould them once they're more manageable.
>>
>>6761754
A head girl is a good investment since it speeds up the training of all the wretches you're bound to get at the very beggining.
For the same reason it's also a good investment to get a proper mate for the Head Girl going as fast as possible.
>>
What exactly do you need to do to get to high end stuff in FC? I kinda got like to the second market by accident at once but thats about it.
>>
File: 1421696911738.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1421696911738.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
What effects does "Orally filled" status(and other variants) do in TiTs?
>>
>>6761776
You need cash to purchase a lot of things and reputation to unlock certain things.
There's a lot of different ways to get to either of those.
But since you mentioned that you only unlocked the second market (I guess you're refering to the slave-markets), turning your slaves into whores and public servants should work out just fine.
They are the 'basic' ways of gaining additional cash (whore) and reputation (public servant).
Remember that slaves of high quality are better at these assignments than slaves of low quality.
>>
>>6761714
Neat. More details?
>>
>>6761796
That's most of what I've got right now. It's TF-themed, and the choices boil down to what treatments you administer to the people there. For instance, you get to decide what dose of canine hormones one of the girls gets, so if you take it easy she doesn't have much in the way of ill effect, but a normal dose makes her go into heat, and a heavy dose makes her lose the ability to speak too.

I've got some vague plan about how the choices you make tie into an ending, based on whether you're giving them the tools to fight back or forcing them to submit to their imprisonment.
>>
>>6761864
>canine hormones
Now I have to clean my monitor
>>
>>6761867
I'm not sure what that means
>>
>>6761871
Neither am I sure what do you mean by 'canine hormones'.
>>
>>6761874
stuff what you inject into a person to make them act more doglike

It's a TF fetish game, apologies if it doesn't pass endocrinological muster
>>
>>6761878
Just do some research on whatever you making so you won't make your audience burst in laugh and come off as ignorant.
>>
>>6761883
While I don't disagree, TF is a pretty inherently scientifically implausible fetish. There's going to be nonsense in there no matter what. I think the best route is to just not try to get very technical with the way it's caused, because regardless at some point you're going to have to break science to achieve it.
>>
>>6761893
I don't mind technically implausible shenanigans, but there's there is a point when anyone who knows just a tiny bit about whats going on, will feel like there's no way that can happen in universe remotely following our laws.
>>
>>6761878
Just call it dog drug in a foreign language and nobody will give a shit
>>
>>6761512
>>6761754
>>6761772
>>6761776
>>6761794
https://mega.nz/#!XI5RAIzJ!m9yKGVMqtD5UPJ8Mp6yjLmMwk46WKbC50uy8Xrj1JP8
>>
glife is just unavoidable tf then femsub, right? prefer mdom, not sure if I should dl
>>
>>6761878
thyroid-stimulating prolactin. I just copy and pasted random words from different hormones to make something that sounds science-y and you can use to encourage dog behaviour.

In other words the .webm you posted looks really cool and I don't mind helping out writing scenes/ finding images and so on if you need them. It would be cool to have various gifs/webms with shoddy quality like the .webm and have some timestamps over them to make it seem like proper footage.
>>
>>6761943
There's a dominance/submissive stat so I imagine you can also dominate for some events
>>
>>6761923
Is there some sort of changelog or similar for this, so we can see what makes it different from the regular game?
>>
>>6761781
Just used for fluid tracking. How much of your additional weight is fluid versus your natural body.

>>6761943
There's a teenage girl start. And yes, what >>6761987 said. There's a sub/dom stat (see the thread pastebin for the glife manual, has a section on sub/dom).
>>
>>6761993
loli mod for FC
Everyone should know about that, so it needs to be in every thread.
>>
File: open-can-worms-8565239.jpg (115KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
open-can-worms-8565239.jpg
115KB, 1300x957px
>>6762012
>>
>>6762012
>>6762018

It won't cause any issues as long as explosive outrage/panic anon doesn't show up. The troll specifically said it was to get riles out of his sort.
>>
>>6762021
I AM EXPLOSIVELY OUTRAGED AND PANICKED.
>>
>>6762012
>Everyone should know about it, so it needs to be in every thread

I cant BELIEVE the level of autism here
>>
>>6762024
How is that autistic in any way? It's just being an asshole.
>>
>>6762030
The fact that someone has the mental urge, the need to post that kind of stuff in these thread every time.

It's borderline OCD
>>
>>6762037
>It's borderline OCD
I'd say its rather the fact that you can't ignore it.
>>
>>6762037
It's the second time only.
But it seems like it's working and he gets what he wanted because you are too autistic to ignore it.
>>
>>6762039
>>6762043
Oh. Okay.
>>
File: 1433238694314.png (3MB, 1300x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1433238694314.png
3MB, 1300x1250px
It's not always easy, but ignoring and moving on is usually best for the health of the thread.

Anyways, let's get to soem relevant topics. Like games and the sexy shit we want in them. I personally would love to see a sorta sick-n-creepy waifu simulator of some sort one of these days.

>take care of the falling apart skellie girl.
>Feed/tease the chained up vampire.
>Explore the innards of the mutant flesh thing
>Other weird shit

That, or a scifi with really interesting xenos and not just recolored humans.

What are the things you're all looking for in this "full of stuff, but still empty" wasteland of /d/ games?
>>
>>6762058
qt
>>
>>6762058
I'd see something like resident evil scenario but you're a civilian trying to survive a mutating virus outbreak
>>
Can someone point me to a Twine game with a functioning combat system?

Or really, any game where I can look under the hood and see how the math works out. I'm trying to make an h-game with a simple gamebook-style combat system, but I can't figure out how to balance it.
>>
>>6762058
Don't know how much that'll be for you, but CypressZeta plans to work on a horror girl dating sim/VN. It will take a long while before that gets done though, but I like the idea.
>>
>>6762074
Imo there's no good (read enjoyable) combat systems in offline text games. And if you can't make it good, you probably shouldn't bother wasting time at all.
>>
>>6762074
Why not just look at gamebooks or P&P then?
Other than that the only way to balance things is through play testing.
I wouldn't know of a Twine game with that kind of combat, so I doubt anyone else has already done the work for you.
But I sympathise with you, balancing is tedious and sucks.
>>
File: 1459362384932.jpg (166KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
1459362384932.jpg
166KB, 850x638px
>>6762073
On top of this, I would love to see a 'Bimbocalypse' idea, where you are a girl trying to survive in a zombie apocalypse-like world, only with bimbos instead of zombies.

I've come up with loads of different bimbo types and infections and so on, you can check them out here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iBMfUG5D9VyNSvXJYDbW9W7F-ZX3BpSQZxE4ztBPXrk

I'm thinking of writing a book/series of books in this universe. I'd love to take people's ideas and I've realized that I've gone a bit off topic here.
>>
>>6762074
http://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6514
Remaker of Solinera had a descent fighting system.
>>
>>6762073
Flexible survival does this.
>>
>>6762084

I agree that if it isn't good, it shouldn't be made. I think I can make it good though, if I can get the math right.

>>6762086

I don't really know much about gamebooks. The few I've looked at weren't all that great.
>>
>>6762093
Bimbos aren't my cup of tea but I liked the futa apocalypse game. Bimbo with dicks is a whole different story on the other hand.

>>6762100
This game is all about furries... If 90% of the content was replaced with actual mutant/alien and other weirdness; the writing improved with better description, more detailed, slower transformation. This would be a pretty good game.
>>
>>6762105
>I think I can make it good though, if I can get the math right.
The problem is not math but gameplay. I've tried to make engaging combat system on twine, but after few days of brainstorming I just gave up. Anything interractive is just an rngfest, and if its not, it will require a damn manual on its own.
>>
>>6762109
Iirc you can disable furries, but yeah like 80% of it is furry bullshit
>>
>>6762105
Lone Wolf series?
That one is a real classic.
>>
File: 1446345242465.jpg (81KB, 493x638px) Image search: [Google]
1446345242465.jpg
81KB, 493x638px
>>6762076
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to look it up.

>>6762109
I don't even mind some furry stuff because I'm into a huge swath of weird stuff as it is and one can easily imagine something else provided its text, but real mutant/alien content is pretty hard to comeby.

I guess its quite a lot harder to make up unique monsters rather than just "person+animal", so that's understandable, but it does get a bit trite after a time.
>>
>>6762111

The Lone Wolf gamebooks had good combat. A little simplistic, sure, but intuitive, and enough to do the job.

>>6762123

Ma Niegro.
>>
>>6762093
You should do this in Twine. You could still make it a book, but with limited interactivity (like a choose-your-own-adventure thing, even if you don't feel like writing a game). Or if nothing else, description links on names so that players won't have to memorize all 20 breeds of bimbo (or scroll down to the end of the book to check the bimbo encyclopaedia appendix, interrupting story flow)
>>
>>6762126
He hasn't started on that yet.
He has finished Overwhored and is working on a short VN to get started with VNs.
Afterwards will be Overwhored sequel and then the horror girl dating sim.
I'd like that to be the next thing though.

>>6762105
How about "The Warlock of Firetop Mountain"?
It has interactive combat and started the "Fighting Fantasy" series.
It was basically made to reach a larger audience for D&D.
>>
>>6762058
Reminds me of that one doujin where the guy has a zombie GF.
Gets burned because the sun heated up her visible bones and then her brain fell out of her skull.
It was more funny than hot.
>>
>>6762058
>>Explore the innards of the mutant flesh thing
>>Other weird shit
Thats borderline gurochan territory.
>>
>>6762159
FC Dev, how do you feel that someone keeps posting an FC Loli mod in these threads in an attempt to stir shit?
>>
File: passages.png (267KB, 1217x601px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
267KB, 1217x601px
Free Cities alpha 0.6.6 up at freecitiesblog.blogspot.com, "Compulsive Behavior." Replaced the Nympho fetish with a sex drive stat, replaced the Likes Girls fetish with attraction to XY and XX stats, and gave all eight remaining fetishes three levels.

If you play FC infrequently, or are annoyed by my little imbecilities, I'd recommend taking a knee for this one. These new systems have been stable in my latest playthroughs, but I'm sure they're at least imbalanced. FC is long overdue for a couple of conservative updates that fix bugs and flesh out content, so that's what I'm planning next. The encyclopedia alone needs a ton of expansion to explain everything properly.

>>6761754
>Free Cities question. What do you guys spend the initial 10/20g on?
When I'm rushing, I go wealth/wealth for 30k to start. I spend it on as many minmaxed ¤3000 leadership slaves as I plan on using plus one or two, so they can rotate: this way the leadership cadre learns skills on the job while all the necessary positions are filled. I think maxing Devotion and dumping Trust for these slaves is the best way to keep costs down at the moment. Any remaining starting cash goes into minmaxed ¤3000 prospects for whatever facility I'm aiming for first, with hard to change stuff like facial beauty, height and age perfected and easy to change stuff like skills, education and trust dumped.

>>6762074
>Can someone point me to a Twine game with a functioning combat system?
Well anon, I'm laying one out now, because if there's one thing I've learned from FC it's to plan shit out carefully. Fighters are going to enjoy about the same level of character nuance and development as slaves in FC, and then get fed into an XCOM-harsh meat grinder. I'm working on a discipline and training mechanic that allows tradeoffs between fighters that always follow orders and fighters that often disobey but also crit a lot.
>>
>>6762058
Consectacles!
>>
>>6762162

YOU NEVER FAIL TO SURPRISE, DIRTBAG
>>
>>6762162
When I attempt to play any FC game version I only just get a white screen. Any help?
>>
>>6762166
Get a browser that works.
>>
>>6762171
Chrome doesn't work? Should FF/IE work?
>>
Free Cities question.

Do I keep losing girls because they're getting pregnant? My number of slaves keeps dropping off randomly, is it because I removed contraceptives from their diet?
>>
>>6762173
Chrome should work just fine. Any extensions that could interfere with it?
>>
>>6762178
I disabled everything including Ublock by using Incog, FF appears to have the same problem too.
>>
>>6762173
FF will guaranteed work. Chrome might work.
>>
>>6762174

The only way you can lose girls is if they die from poor health, or if you dismiss/sell them.
>>
File: outtaluck.png (53KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
outtaluck.png
53KB, 1280x1024px
>>6762182
Browser and Winblows client not working.
Guess no Twine/FC for me.
>>
>>6761974
Thanks, glad it looks good. I'm going to keep working at it on my own though, and disappointing as it sounds, I probably won't work any images into the game itself. I'd rather it be all original work, and while I can draw 'okay', my artistic skill isn't up to par with my writing skill.
>>
>>6762073
Mutant Minx Meltdown is kind of like that. It starts out pretty innocent with girls running around raping people but then you get weird but tame transformations. Like the farm girl grows to a 12 foot tall giantess, the chubby goth girl gets more huge, the futanari girl's dick gets bigger. Then you get more monster girl style transformations before finally moving on to horrible abominations. Weird ostritch-like vagina tentacle monsters, giant centipede people, faceless deformed semen demons, and other horrible things that are sinking rescue boats and pulling hellicopters out of the sky.
>>
>>6761923
Kill yourself.
>>
>>6762243
>Feeding the troll's desire for attention, ensuring he'll do it more often.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>6762249
>implying that wasn't the troll samefagging to get more replies
>>
>>6762162
Thanks for the update!
Why is one of the squares yellow?
>>
>>6762254
>He doesn't have a Free Cities Gold Premium account
>>
>>6762162
Can't end the week with the space bar anymore. Is it a bug or done on purpose?
>>
>>6762264
nvm, just read the changelog
>>
>>6762162
>When I'm rushing, I go wealth/wealth for 30k to start. I spend it on as many minmaxed ¤3000 leadership slaves as I plan on using plus one or two, so they can rotate: this way the leadership cadre learns skills on the job while all the necessary positions are filled. I think maxing Devotion and dumping Trust for these slaves is the best way to keep costs down at the moment. Any remaining starting cash goes into minmaxed ¤3000 prospects for whatever facility I'm aiming for first, with hard to change stuff like facial beauty, height and age perfected and easy to change stuff like skills, education and trust dumped.

So can you (or anyone else that knows) verify what traits are beneficial for leadership positions? I've heard various opinions, so I'm not entirely sure which ones are correct any more.
>>
>>6762276

It's all in the encyclopedia now.
>>
>>6762281
Ah, so it is.

But what does the "physically outstanding" part mean? Tall? Huge breasts? A big penis?
>>
>>6762037
It's literally been two threads, and last one wasn't even a link.

Antis just can't contain their spaghetti.
>>
>>6762288

Where does it say that?
>>
>>6762162

Slave creation needs some reworking on pricing. Having sexuality or fetish strength on low or medium is completely free, but high costs a whopping 3000+ credits.

>>6762306
>Your Head Girl will work on your behalf, for the health, skills, and obedience of your other slaves. The more devoted, skillful, and physically outstanding she is, the more so she will cause your other slaves to become. Being older also helps.
>>
>>6762308

You're looking in the wrong place. You want the item that says "Leadership Positions", that spells it out.

"Head Girl: Devotion, intelligence, and age over 35 all help. Skills are required when teaching that skill, meaning that slaves without vaginas cannot teach vaginal skills. Conversely, slaves with functional dicks are better at teaching some skills. Duties are numerous, but mostly involve training slaves. They will generally train whichever girls they think appropriate, but can be given some direction on the same menu used to select one. Giving your head girl a suite and a personal slave will allow her to train an extra slave each week, an extremely powerful ability."

Basically, you want a herm with a functioning pecker, over 35 with skills maxed.
>>
>>6762308
>Slave creation needs some reworking on pricing. Having sexuality or fetish strength on low or medium is completely free, but high costs a whopping 3000+ credits.
Slave cost is calculated from what that slave would make whoring, with (actually not many) modifiers. If something isn't having a huge impact on cost, it's because it doesn't have a huge impact on whoring/service performance. Also, cost is rounded to the nearest ¤500 with a floor of ¤3000 at game start. So, customizing slaves at or below that floor may look like it's doing nothing, either because the change failed to bring her over the floor, or the change wasn't enough to overcome the rounding.

>>6762166
>>6762171
>>6762173
>>6762178
>>6762180
>>6762182
I playtest FC on extensionless Chrome. No idea what the problem is here.

>>6762189
>Browser and Winblows client not working.
>Guess no Twine/FC for me.
If you want to open the game in Twine, do this: install the latest offline version of Twine, add the latest offline version of Sugarcube 2 to its story formats, and only then use it open FC.

>>6762254
>Why is one of the squares yellow?
Twine's find function highlights passages containing the searched for string in yellow. As usual with Twine, it falls short of greatness by failing to have a usable find function once you have a passage open.

>>6762317
>Basically, you want a herm with a functioning pecker, over 35 with skills maxed.
You really want 2+, because you can rotate them even after they've got maxed skills for the HG position's organic prestige level, and they do pretty well elsewhere too. I didn't intend a leadership caste of FutaMILFs to be a good strategy, but I'll be damned if I'm changing it now.
>>
>>6762322
>Sugarcube offline fix
THANKS ALOT!
At least I can play offline I guess.
>>
>>6762322
>I didn't intend a leadership caste of FutaMILFs to be a good strategy, but I'll be damned if I'm changing it now.

This is my future society.
>>
can you share FC slaves with other players?

i see the upload button but I dont know what it means
>>
>>6762371
Upload gives you a printout of their data, which makes them shareable with others. It's intended for you to give FC dev cool slaves you've got for use as presets.
>>
File: bimbo1379735584711.jpg (784KB, 1300x953px) Image search: [Google]
bimbo1379735584711.jpg
784KB, 1300x953px
>>6762371

The upload button will generate a big paragraph of code with all the slave's variables. You can then post this paragraph on the right page of FC blog, so the slave is included in the "other owners' stock" market (the one it takes the most rep to unlock). All slaves there are user-submitted.

There is no way to directly import a slave into a saved game (yet), short of opening the game in Twine and editing an existing slave to have all those variables.

(Threadly reminder to keep posting images so mods don't curtail the /d/iscussion.)
>>
What's a good game for monster cock? Monster cock - preferably not furry cock or tentacles.

I was going to try to be subtle, but there's no point to it.
>>
>>6762397
>I was going to try to be subtle, but there's no point to it.

kek

Give us an example, what kind of dick is monstrous but not furry or tentacular.
>>
>>6762397
Do you mean monstrous cock, or monster cock, as in a literal monster's cock.
>>
>>6762416
Dragon dick
>>
>>6762428
Clearly what he wants is the Godzilla of roosters.
>>
>>6762436

but are scales furry????
>>
File: futabondage.jpg (496KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
futabondage.jpg
496KB, 1200x1600px
>>
File: 47f182b205b4c9c1345b312053feb5e9.jpg (641KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
47f182b205b4c9c1345b312053feb5e9.jpg
641KB, 708x1000px
>>6762397

CoC, TiTS

only ones I can think of if thats what you meant.
>>
>>6761637
MaidenSnow Eve is pretty damn good in terms of gameplay, the H may or may not be good enough for you.
>>
Does dumping my slaves into facilities, in FC, exclude them from events?
>>
The girl life game in the OP is impressive

gigs of content and most of it impossible to access without random luck
>>
File: Venture - Physical Config.png (66KB, 1888x731px) Image search: [Google]
Venture - Physical Config.png
66KB, 1888x731px
More work done on porting Elysium to HTML5.

* All perks ported
* Started work on effects system
* Tooltips with HTML support, made to look similar to Elysium's.
* Got the first column of the character setup scene done, all the checkboxes and dropdowns work.
>>
>>6762500
Nope.
>>
>>6762513
post your shit somewhere nigga i feel like im 12 all over again trying to figure out winapi calls for displaying windows

coffeescript is neat but i cant figure out what the correct way to ui is(and angularjs seems weird as fuck)
>>
Is twine easy for a beginner to pick up? I have an idea for a game but don't know how to program for shit. Basically it's like Hentai High School except you play as a Succubus sent to corrupt an idyllic Harvest Moon parody town.
>>
>>6762532
Twine has one of the single lowest difficulty curves in learning how to make games in it without knowing programming. So, yes.
>>
>>6762528
This is in browser.

If you really want to use a real GUI, the ones with bindings are QT and GTK.
>>
>>6762559
I can do normal (Windows) GUI, I just never touched anything that runs in a browser until a few days ago because lol js
>>
>>6762007
Thanks
>>
>>6762562
HTML5 is regular old HTML with Javascript. HTML5 supports all the controls that were missing in XHTML 4.01, like sliders, progress bars (broken atm). and can even do basic 3D rendering.

Coffeescript just makes it easier for me, since I'm used to languages with a better-defined type heirarchy. I'm using jQuery and jQuery UI for all the UI shit, and my own logic for everything else.
>>
>>6762416
>>6762436
Sensible chuckle activated.

>>6762443
Not the person that mentioned dragon dick, but no. Furry is "let's make a human then stick animal features on it". We're talking a dragon here, not some bipedal fuckup wearing some Hot Topic T-shirt. Which is odd - I'm fine with something being described as a minotaur, but the moment you call it something like a "bull-morph" I'll snort in disdain. I guess it's a small but important difference for me. Furry is, "Human, but special!" whereas... minotaur is "not human, but similar".

I mean, I guess TECHNICALLY for your average person it would count as closer to "bestiality" than furry. Except (at least for me) I feel that it's not bestiality if the creature is intelligent, or fantastical. Also for some reason Minotaur doesn't count as furry - it's a mythical creature.

Then again, technically by my definition dolphin-fucking wouldn't be bestiality... let's not look too hard into that one.
>>6762428
Yes.

>>6762459
I suppose I should have specified stomach bulge, too. And yes, CoC and TiTS have it. I was wondering if there was anything else containing it other than those two, ideally with reasonably large quantities (read: more than just a couple of scenes). I mean, they'll describe these ridonk large tree-trunk dicks, then... Poof! It somehow disappears inside my characters tardis internal organs? Then again, RPG characters can carry an armory up their arse so I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>6762570
>>6762562
Also, project overview, discussion and "yellow light" permission from Atticus is here:

http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=125.0
>>
>>6762322
Dear FC Dev,

could there please be an "impregnate all" button? Perhaps it'd be part of the rules assistant? For whatever reason, whenever a slave gives birth, even when the fertility rule is set to fertile, they still reset to contraceptives. I'd also just like to be able to impregnate everyone without having to separately click through 100 slaves
>>
>slave income/upkeep is almost nothing compared to facility income/upkeep
Anyone else have absolutely no motivation left for FC?
>>
>>6762322
FC dev any plans to allow for multiable fetishes?
>>
File: arcade.jpg (1MB, 1800x1450px) Image search: [Google]
arcade.jpg
1MB, 1800x1450px
>14 images
>>
File: belliejobwhen.gif (827KB, 540x459px) Image search: [Google]
belliejobwhen.gif
827KB, 540x459px
>>
File: BLEACHED.jpg (209KB, 831x549px) Image search: [Google]
BLEACHED.jpg
209KB, 831x549px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-bKSR8zXAY
>>
File: bigdickbimbo.jpg (167KB, 930x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bigdickbimbo.jpg
167KB, 930x1000px
>>
>>6762578
This brings up an important question: Would you fork the project if nothing comes of it?

I mean, Atticus has barely made a crawl of progress in months (years?), while you've rebuilt the entire existing game in a fraction of the time. Given his past activity (and the fact he has to graple with the additional learning curve of anew game engine), it's highly likely that the revised game will just sit idle. Brutal, I know, but it's a probable truth.

Hence the quesiton of the fork: Given the breakneck speed of progress, I'm sure most anons would prefer someone develop an alternative fork under someone completely new rather than months of standstill progress once again. Would you be inclined to take over a mod/fork of the game and develop it further? Or are you purely a coder with no inclination towards game desgin and management?
>>
File: bigbrowntiddies.jpg (201KB, 890x1390px) Image search: [Google]
bigbrowntiddies.jpg
201KB, 890x1390px
>>
File: breakininthenewgirl.jpg (92KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
breakininthenewgirl.jpg
92KB, 566x800px
>>
File: brownbodyguard.jpg (151KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
brownbodyguard.jpg
151KB, 707x1000px
>>
File: catsuitisbestsuit.jpg (289KB, 1280x1488px) Image search: [Google]
catsuitisbestsuit.jpg
289KB, 1280x1488px
>>
File: COLONIZED.gif (2MB, 850x535px) Image search: [Google]
COLONIZED.gif
2MB, 850x535px
>>
>>6762682
> Rebuilt the entire game

I've done the UI and scene management. There are 70,000 lines of code to reimplement. There's tons of stuff that Atticus just hasn't exposed yet. For example, he has a combat system.
>>
File: currycunt.jpg (497KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
currycunt.jpg
497KB, 720x960px
>>
File: cutting.jpg (387KB, 1266x1230px) Image search: [Google]
cutting.jpg
387KB, 1266x1230px
>>
File: dangerouslyhitest.jpg (158KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dangerouslyhitest.jpg
158KB, 1280x1024px
>>
File: fucktoysontwitter.jpg (186KB, 1200x786px) Image search: [Google]
fucktoysontwitter.jpg
186KB, 1200x786px
>>
File: genderradicalismwasamistake.jpg (107KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
genderradicalismwasamistake.jpg
107KB, 1000x1500px
>>
File: headgirlandherslave.jpg (1016KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
headgirlandherslave.jpg
1016KB, 1800x1800px
>>
File: highmileagecow.png (184KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
highmileagecow.png
184KB, 600x1000px
>>
File: maidamess.jpg (129KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
maidamess.jpg
129KB, 1200x750px
>>
File: moremilagethana89hondacivic.jpg (646KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
moremilagethana89hondacivic.jpg
646KB, 800x1132px
>>
Anyone have any advice on how to make something somewhat like FC? What I want to have is:
-Time system(?):Basically just keeping track of how many days have passed. May include morning/noon/night cycle
-Some sort of semblance of training like in FC
-Other shit I have no Idea about

No experience with stuff like this
>>
>>6762708
I take from your sidestepping of the question that you don't want to offend Atticus, and so probably want to but will not do so with Atticus' (unlikely) blessing.

A shame. One more game in the abandoned pile.
>>
File: playfullbodyguard.jpg (475KB, 858x639px) Image search: [Google]
playfullbodyguard.jpg
475KB, 858x639px
I couldn't think of a good name but I like this one
>>
>>6762739
Atticus already gave yellow light to it, but I'm not going to unless he abandons the project. I will be making my own engine on the side based off of the technology (called Venture), but it won't be released until Elysium Redux is done.
>>
File: qt3.14merc.jpg (1MB, 991x1403px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14merc.jpg
1MB, 991x1403px
>>
File: ridemcowgirl.jpg (2MB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ridemcowgirl.jpg
2MB, 1132x1600px
>>
File: roidcommericial.jpg (62KB, 500x1148px) Image search: [Google]
roidcommericial.jpg
62KB, 500x1148px
>>
>>6762737
>Create hugely complex and procedurally generated game
>No programming experience

Overambitious doesn't begun to describe it.

>Any advice

Yeah. Do something in twine first. Something small, and simple. You don't go from inventing the wheel to aerospace engineering in one go.
>>
File: saintslut.jpg (87KB, 400x1261px) Image search: [Google]
saintslut.jpg
87KB, 400x1261px
>>
File: servingdessert.jpg (406KB, 1000x1375px) Image search: [Google]
servingdessert.jpg
406KB, 1000x1375px
>>
File: squatplug.jpg (201KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
squatplug.jpg
201KB, 1280x1024px
>>
File: 1443804425853.jpg (152KB, 850x714px) Image search: [Google]
1443804425853.jpg
152KB, 850x714px
>>6762710
Moar

>>6762714
Sup

>>6762732
>>6762729
>>6762723
>>6762716
>>6762732
Noice

>>6762722
Disgusting
>>
File: tenderbuttlovin.jpg (446KB, 1524x1506px) Image search: [Google]
tenderbuttlovin.jpg
446KB, 1524x1506px
>>
File: theolsnusnuswicheroo.jpg (194KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
theolsnusnuswicheroo.jpg
194KB, 612x792px
>>
>>6762111
A simple d20 roll to hit vs an AC? Dumbed down D&D?
>>
File: thewardeness.jpg (530KB, 820x1213px) Image search: [Google]
thewardeness.jpg
530KB, 820x1213px
>>
File: victorydildo.jpg (240KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
victorydildo.jpg
240KB, 500x638px
>>
File: welcomingthenewgirl.jpg (322KB, 1088x1200px) Image search: [Google]
welcomingthenewgirl.jpg
322KB, 1088x1200px
>>
File: whenurpulloutgameisshit.png (439KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
whenurpulloutgameisshit.png
439KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>6762513
>Elysium
Looks pretty good to me!
>>
File: WHITED.png (991KB, 930x1506px) Image search: [Google]
WHITED.png
991KB, 930x1506px
>>
>>6762764
>>6762768
>>6762771
>>6762772

Enough with the random image dump. You have literally the entire rest of the /d/ board for that.

Are you trying to force an early thread restart or something? These pictures don't even follow any sort of tangible theme or anything. Can't see why you're just dumping random pics.
>>
File: bound1323494483837.jpg (358KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bound1323494483837.jpg
358KB, 800x600px
>>6762776

Read the filenames. If you don't recognize what they mean, play more FC.

And never, EVER, put down content without providing some yourself.
>>
>>>/tg/46463907
Does this idea have anyone else's interest?

The only skill I have to contribute is writing and worldbuilding.
>>
>>6762781
>Read the file names

>WHITED
>Weclomingthenewgirl
>victorydildo
>tenderbuttloving
>servingdesert
>roidcommerical
>ridemcowgirl

FC references clear as day, and in no way ambiguously generic titles.

>And never, EVER, put down content without providing some yourself.

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Continue on with random /h/ image dump.
>>
>>6762781
>And never, EVER, put down content without providing some yourself.
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>6762787

Everyone wants to be a director, no one wants to be the stagehand, the caterer, or the lighting technician.

Try starting something yourself using Twine. Lowest difficulty curve of all the major game engines for non-programmers.
>>
>>6762787
That second paragraph is in RyonaRPG, actually.
>>
>>6762577
In Defiler Wings you're a straight up dragon that goes around raping virgins, no furshit. (Renpy rpg sort of game with pictures). There's a /d/ mod that slightly patches/improves it it might be in the pastebin.

In Redscale Dragon quest I think you're a straight up bigass dragon and you around fucking kobolds and other dragons but there's also some furshit too. (text game like CoC.)

I can't think of anything else that caters to the fetish of giant beast cocks and too-tight orifices.
>>
>>6762749
I guess that was a bad example, maybe CoC is a better example. I don't wanna make a clone of the games, just copy some of there systems.

The idea is that you just got back from a business trip and you wife has changed drastically. A person you work with is the cause of your wife's changes and you can train her later on as well. A maid might also be a possible slave.
You can train her like you would a slave in FC or go the CoC route and try to talk to her and raise her affection and willingness to go back to y'all old routine. Your possibles slaves can also try to train you to accept their views and ways.
>>
>>6762887
The reason I am asking is because the majority of twine games I have played(Pretty much everything but FC) is a Cyoa while FC has no end to it unless you fuck up.I haven't played FC in months so that may have changed.
>>
File: EV12DBA.jpg (118KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
EV12DBA.jpg
118KB, 1200x764px
>>
Post /d/ragon dicks.
>>
>>6762024
It's clearly automated spam, so just report it and move on.
>>
>>6762901
There are many twine management games.

It's not that different from making a Cyoa. You just keep looping back to a central hub area instead of progressing down branches.
>>
>>6762950
How about progessive scenes? How would I go about that?

Also is it possible(or easy) to have a time and currency system setup?
>>
File: Näyttökuva (157).png (729KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Näyttökuva (157).png
729KB, 1920x1080px
Didn't see it on the pastebin, so here goes.

Hentai Highschool remake. Or "HHS+" for short.
You're the new principal, and your objective is to corrupt everyone in your school to become complete and utter slut while maintaining your reputation.

Games tags include corruption, bodymodification, drugs, hypnosis, blackmail, bondage, exhibitionism and futanari.

Those are just off the top of my head, would've included lactation but so far i've seen only one pic in that vein and other than that, it's just implied.

It's still being developed. Current version as of writing this is 1.05.

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!oRkUUQgC!Q1HvJFIhKxHNV9uDuDOgC9j8FEbM26SXo2vTC4FsRwM

Dev forum: https://www.henthighschool.com/hhsplus/
>>
>>6763044
Time system is easy. You just make variable showing day, then every turn increase it by 1. Currency is not harder by a lot. If you know your way around algorithms its all fairly straightforward.
>>
>>6763048
Fairly commonly discussed around here. Or at least it was 2-3 threads ago.

Also the most recent version is 1.07
>>
>>6763056
I'll admit that i don't lurk here often.
Also i didn't count 1.07 as the lates since the way i see it the are still referring to it as alpha.
>>
>>6763060
1.05 hasn't been "updated" for nearly an entire year, so it seems the HHS devs have stopped updating the official stable version and now just call all patches alpha.
>>
>>6761754
I take the money as a buffer and see what good fortune and the slave markets brings me.
>>
>>6763053
How about longer than a turn? About 3-4 turns makes a day.

I have no knowledge about or experience with Algorithms. I'm like a child, I understand the words you say but have no idea what they mean until someone tells me what it means and does.
>>
>>6763110
>How about longer than a turn? About 3-4 turns makes a day.

2 Variables. 1st for day, 2nd for morning/afternoon etc.
At every turn you increase second variable by 1. When it hits 4 (or 3 if start with 0) you set it back to 0 and inrease 1st by 1. If you never worked with any sort of game event editors and have no imagination, you should really start somewhere else.
>>
>>6763116
>If you never worked with any sort of game event editors and have no imagination, you should really start somewhere else.
What do you mean?

I messed around with rpgmaker before and had a shopkeeper and somebody to talk to set up before quitting after trying to setup a story and stuff. It was annoying figuring out how I got the shopkeeper and npc guy to do what they did how I did it.
>>
>>6763116
Easier to use one variable to store day fragments, and do a bit of math on it.
>>
>>6763175
Depends on what you are planning to do with days and fragments. I prefer things simple when I have to use it a lot in different manner.
>>
>>6763181
But muh pointless micro optimisations
>>
File: screen.jpg (254KB, 1222x644px) Image search: [Google]
screen.jpg
254KB, 1222x644px
Strive for Power(text game management fantsay sim): barely playable version is out for this who remember me from few days ago. Game is about 1 month old by now.

I still consider its mostly proof of concept since actual content is pretty low and I'm looking for proofreader/writer/translator to pump out more stuff.

Whats new:

Skills and stats revamped, companion position added
Naughty system makes some sense.
Few quests including one repeatable
Alchemical system
Better starting stuff, options and free girl
1 new portal destination

It's pretty low on /d/ content though (or any content).

For contact/feedback you can use http://strivefopower.blogspot.com/
>>
>>6762817
>RyonaRPG
The hell is that?

>>6762805
I'm afraid to split myself down another hobby, I'm incredibly close to finishing my novel and then I have to start sending it out for publication.
>>
>>6763319
goddamnit. forgot the link.
https://mega.nz/#!IclynbKK!EK5njzDW9TyfV6-bxDHK-YntpEMoPOg8Odku-R0zXT0
>>
>>6762805
Also, I'm the kind of guy that's just really bad at self-teaching these kinds of things. If it makes me seem like less of a dick, I'd happily take up a bulk of labor if I were working with someone experienced who could teach me.
>>
>>6761754
Milkmaid and Collectrix. Dairies and collection facilites are hot and a mint, so being able to boost them right out of the gate is awesome.
>>
>>6763048
This is such a mess of a game

It's impossible to do shit without a guide
>>
>>6762317
>slaves without vaginas cannot teach vaginal skills
Shouldn't slaves with dicks be pretty good at that, since they can provide actual feedback?

>>6763056
>Also the most recent version is 1.07
1.07 rev1301, to be specific. And don't forget the hotfixes.

>>6763357
>It's impossible to do shit without a guide
The detective is your friend.

>>6762827
>Redscale Dragon quest
Was that the one with the blue dragon mage and PITA base defense combat? If so, wasn't it called something else before? Nimi-something? Or was that the dev?
>>
>>6762754
Whoever cropped out the dick forgot to replace half the teacup.
>>
>>6763380
kek
>>
>>6763380
It's a depressingly shitty shopjob now that I realise.
>>
>>6761754

I usually fill all the positions in the migrant>bitch supply line. Pretty, young recruiter; masochist wardeness; sub attendant; hot older teacher; head girl of my liking.

Then once they are devoted, you can just bring in the virgins, break them, and sell them for way more money than you need to set up whatever else you want
>>
>>6763387
>masochist wardeness
You mean sadist, right?
>>
>>6761754
Nothing except arcology upgrades when nearing the cap. That's usually enough to cover all my expenses up to and including getting the rival. At least it was before the weather damage system. My new playthrough is going well so far, though.
>>
>>6761714
>>6761750
How about studying the effects of possibly deadly neurotoxin ?
>>
Why is it so hard to find games that have consencual /d/ content?
>>
>>6763408
Because consensual is boring
>>
>>6762162
>>6762322
>>6762243
https://mega.nz/#!XI5RAIzJ!m9yKGVMqtD5UPJ8Mp6yjLmMwk46WKbC50uy8Xrj1JP8

>>6762250
Actually wasn't me. I don't really post more than the link. I am not even fishing for replies, just trying to start shitstorms with as little effort as possible.
>>
>>6763412
>not even an updated version
Meh
>>
>>6763408
because subfags have no limits
>>
>>6763413
>as little effort as possible
I don't have to post an updated version for people to flip out, so why check for one?
>>
>>6763408
Because a lot of /d/ is about the loss of control. The interesting part, anyway.
It also makes for more interesting gameplay.
>>
>>6763415
Because I need it and I'm too lazy.
>>
>>6763418
If anything that's more of a reason not to check.
I am not trying to be helpful here after all.
>>
>>6763048
The game is now in the pastebin.
>>
>>6763427
Might want to add a note that 1.07rev1301 is available. Like >>6763066 said, 1.05 is almost a year old at this point.

https://www.henthighschool.com/hhs-development/hhs-1-07-alpha-preview-release-(rev-1301)

https://mega.nz/#F!XsBBBRgT!oB5Ijegg6brgkw1-THKCaA

>Unpack the base game first and then unpack the hotfix into its installation folder. If there is more than one hotfix uploaded, apply ALL of them in ascending order.
>>
>>6763427
Also, use the term "HHS+" somewhere in the name/description, since that's what most people will ctrl+F for.
>>
>>6762787
This is a thread saturated with people such that anyone who wants to work on a game already is and thus you can't crowd source a project group.
>>
While I can't really say I expect an objective report, i do trust you guys more than /hgg/
What is the current status of Slablands?
Last I heard it was a mess.
>>
>>6763472
Was that ever not a pathetic mess born out of simple hatred?
>>
>>6763472
No, that's fairly accurate. Tightly regulated glacially implemented content does not an interesting game make.
>>
Alright, serious discussion time. How do you think it is possible to insert lewd content is more classic genre games? No "just add nude models" stuff, please.

I work in game development and it's really frustrating how chaste are requirements from regulators. To point the obvious you probably know how certain fighting brand was screwed trying to release in west and plights of sims developers.I feel what our society needs is slowly and stealthy insert more and more lewd content in game, so with time much more obvious things become norm and passable. What do you think all think of this concept and how would you do this?
>>
>>6763500
I don't think we are anywhere close to the point where you'll be able to show kids the way they are made in detail no matter how much society degraded as a whole. So not really, as long as its not 18+, you won't get far.
>>
>>6763500
If its not porn, there is really no reason for porn to be included.
>>
>>6763500
Lets be honest, even with a budget they'd just commit one of the three hentai game sins every time anyway:
A: You have to lose to see the lewd
B: The gameplay means you can't focus on the lewd, and if you do focus on the lewd the game will kick your ass
C: The lewd and the game itself have literally no connection at all
>>
>>6763506

This.

Firstly it cheapens the lewd by making it merely "tacked on", causing people to associate it with a lack of quality. Secondly it harms the core game itself, by restricting its market access (available stores/platforms). So if you're going to sacrifice market by adding lewd, you might as well make it a full-blown dedicated lewd game and not just a cheap tacked-on afterthought.
>>
>>6763427
Like >>6763446 said, 1.07 is the most recent version.
HHS+ also has [Brg] and [Geg], although that's currently broken in 1.07
it also has, technically, [Crd] 1 event that I know of, [Ict] couple of instances, with PC sister, a mother and son, mother and daughter and mother and futa daughter, [Lct] technically, there's some events that show characters lactating and some drugs to induce it, [Cor] and [Mtc], because not only do you corrupt the minds and bodies of the school and the town, you also make them mad smart too, [Rpe] few instances, not to mention mind controlled sex would be rape. One event has you rape a captured school girl into a willing sex slave.
I want to say [Tfs] too, because you can change everyone into futas. And also cure futas. So you can take a boy, make them a futa, and then cure them of being a futa into a girl.

There's room for [prg] content but they haven't put any in yet.

Put what you think should be added based on that wall of text.
>>
>>6763325
neat game. Needs loli though.
>>
File: puffpuff.jpg (249KB, 617x560px) Image search: [Google]
puffpuff.jpg
249KB, 617x560px
>>6763506
Hey kid, wanna Puff-Puff?

>>6763500
Games are for children, you can't have ADULT THEMES in video games, it might make them turn into sexist mysogeny RAPIST MURDERING BABY KILLERS OH GAWD MAH CHILDRENS
>>
>>6763582
Haz it. Toggleble in settings after game start.
>>
>>6763583
>The fact that The Sims, Battlefield, and Starcraft don't have graphic sex scenes straight out of the box offends me deeply.
Okay Anon
>>
File: bombshell.jpg (11KB, 236x167px) Image search: [Google]
bombshell.jpg
11KB, 236x167px
>>6763589
?
Sims had sex scenes though. It also had the Grim Spector of Death and a Sad Clown and burning babies alive.
Remember when Kerrigan and Jim Raynor met for the first time and Kerrigan was all like, "You Pig!" What was Raynor thinking about?
I've actually never played Battlefield, but as it was a WW2 games I assume it would have had some Nose Art on planes. If it had Planes.
>>
>>6763583
Games are for children, you can't have ADULT THEMES in video games, it might make them turn into sexist mysogeny RAPIST MURDERING BABY KILLERS OH GAWD MAH CHILDRENS

I once played Call of Duty Modern Warfare online, and was banned because my username of "Pansy" was considered offensive by the server staff. Think about that for a second. Amidst playing a murder simulator, and the word pansy is considered inappropriate.

Though it's hardly unique. The American movie ratings board infamously demanding a re-edit of a scene in Scary Movie, because a scene where the guy cuts out a woman's silicone implants briefly showed a glimpse of pubic hair.
>>
File: pansy-flower.jpg (54KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pansy-flower.jpg
54KB, 400x300px
>>6763596
Man, but Pansies look great.
Its always funny to play a game like Battlefield 3 online, and end up in a "Christian Server"
RULES: NO SWEARING, NO ROCKETS, BE RESPECTFUL!
Get banned from the server for saying "Damn"
Meanwhile, the game characters say things like "I'm getting my shit pushed in here"
>>
File: 1393915399522.jpg (349KB, 756x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1393915399522.jpg
349KB, 756x1050px
>>6763583
Its one thing to give sim characters the option to go fuck a hooker, its another to give them the option act as the director on a porno set, complete with a positions menu and a creampie toggle.
>>
>>6763583
>Games are for children, you can't have ADULT THEMES in video games
If you've made a game that is appropriate for both children and adults, why the fuck would you add some token adult content and fuck that up? Just to please you "I am enlightened by my sexual progressiveness" faggots?
>>
>>6763602
Have you never watched a kids movie?
I remember watching Aladdin 3 and Genie said in response to an earthquake "I thought the earth wasn't supposed to move till after the wedding" or something like that.
Kids movies and shows frequently have adult humor sprinkled through it, because they're almost always watched with the kids parents, so they have to keep them entertained too.
>>
>>6763595
>>6763607
And slope-lubricators like >>6763500 are why some people are reluctant to go even that far.
>>
>>6763048

any hope to get this ported?
or are the devs still locked into their shitty homebrew .net 2.0 engine?
>>
>>6763626
Ported to what?
The most recent version of HHS+ has changed some shit with the engine.
It caused some people problems.
Its got Multithreading now though.
>>
>>6763325
I played a previous version of this in an older thread.
If I remember to I'll give this a lookit later.
>>
>>6763446
rectified for v.1.07
>>6763578
added some of the tag suggested
>>
>>6763417
>Because I am a sub so I am incapable of realizing that not everything needs to be sub content.
FTFY
>>
>>6763508
Sengoku Rance is laughing at everyone being the Genghis Khan style life sim none of us deserved
>>
>>6763319
(hopefully)Fixed most reported bugs and fixed some text.
https://mega.nz/#!hRt2iL6a!Utu9-dgqI1Ihf9aigjw0bTMCOqxYhClrwwLga5xZTv0
>>
>>6761714
Holy fuck that's in twine?
That's amazing looking.
>>
Does anyone know of a game where you play as a sub? Found CoC Prisoner the other day but it is quite short.
>>
>>6763752
Why do you think it is?
I can't see any post saying it is a Twine game.
>>
>>6762162
I stumbled upon a nasty typo. If you pick the Southern European Superiority/Inferiority FS options, all the descriptions instead talk about southern suropeans. Actual southern european slaves get treated as an inferior race under Southern European Superiority and don't seem to get the beauty bonus under Southern European Inferiority.
>>
>>6763760
There's the default Twine2 "back arrow" hanging out on the left side of the screen, hanging in the default position.
Also the Double click to edit text thing.
>>
>>6763814
Thanks for clearing that up. Never worked with Twine. Just thinking about using it to design the flow of quests for my own project.
From what I read you have basically the same options as you do with building a website, if you edit the code directly.
>>
Are there any other games beside Butakoma 300g's that female protagonist actually enjoys whoring, raping and sort?
>>
>>6763758
The russian Girl Life thing that has been discussed here lately fits, I think.

There's a dom/sub stat which doesn't influence much, and most of the game is spent by fucking random people (more like getting fucked), since it's a girl (slut) simulation.

Has shitton of content but gets repetitive fast. I've been playing for 2 weeks (couple hours a day) and I'm not even 18 yet
>>
>>6763874
Violated Heroine has characters with purity, lust, and sanity stats. So most scenes have variations between, "Stop! Don't rape me!" and totally mindbroken slut.
>>
It probably wouldn't be particularly /d/ but I kinda wish there was a game like that ETO, except you are a guy instead.

Seducing your family and random girls at school.
>>
>>6763891
all I've noticed the dom stat do so far is make you unable to say no to things.
I managed to get it down to 10 by "playing football" afterschool and noticed that my option to tell the guys to fuck off was removed.

>>6763910
Or at least have TF eliments so you can go futa.
>>
>>6763931
With dom you can demand money from the guy that takes you to a motel after dancing
It also enables some options when talking to Katja (redhead schoolmate) like fucking her with a strapon or taking a walk in the park
Also some options with the teacher Anatoly, although there aren't any scenes involving him
So yeah, that mechanic is pretty skewed to make you a sub (the BDSM Club route has unfinished/broken dom route).

Another thing that pisses me off is how it's skewed to make you slim as fuck (can't gain weight for the life of me). I'm 1,70m and 35kg. Thanks mr. skeletal I guess.
>>
>>6763936
I thought weight gain would be easy, just keep eating meals while full.
Does that not work?
>>
>>6763953
No
>>
>>6762513
What's Elysium?
>>
>>6763936
I'm pretty stable at around 55kg, slender body with F tits.

Just make sure to eat ice cream and at least two full meals a day people. Otherwise you go full skeltal.
>>
>>6763963
A h-game similar to CoC, but more themed on weight gain rather than furry. It's been stuck in development hell for months/years due to the author's poor coding (which made further development take exponentially longer than it might otherwise). So some anon offered to clean up the code.
>>
>>6763936
How often do you eat? And how many exercises a day?

>>6763984
I may need to tweak the balance on the fat/muscle system again. Ice cream is supposed to be a penalty (fat) cost in exchange for a mood boost; if it's part of your daily diet and you're thin, that might be a sign the weight bell curve needs some nudging.
>>
>>6764013
tbf I am playing volleyball every day to try to get on the team so that might balance out the ice cream.

btw is volleyball skill meant to decrease when you drink alcohol? It's hard work making the team.
>>
Anyone know of any good Android games?
>>
Anyone else find it odd that in FC, removing someone's balls is "extreme", but not if you remove the dick at the same time?
>>
>>6763758
Unless you go far out of your way, Cursed, large portions of CoC/TiTs, and huge swathes of tfgamessite is sub content.
>>
>>6762322
Just pushed out another hotfix, 0.6.6.2. Definitely switch over if you're playing; most of the sexuality discovery mechanics aren't working right without it.

>>6762579
>Dear FC Dev, could there please be an "impregnate all" button? Perhaps it'd be part of the rules assistant? For whatever reason, whenever a slave gives birth, even when the fertility rule is set to fertile, they still reset to contraceptives.
The contraceptives after birth thing needs to be fixed, yeah. And I think I could do something with auto-impreg, though it'd probably require either the PC or the HG to be capable of doing the honors.

>>6762658
>FC dev any plans to allow for multiable fetishes?
Probably not. Too much content assumes that a fetish is a primary interest.

>>6763761
>If you pick the Southern European Superiority/Inferiority FS options, all the descriptions instead talk about southern suropeans.
Well shit. Thanks anon.

>>6761714
This is incredible. Holy fuck, teach me.
>>
New backer version of TiTs is up. Anyone have a link?
>>
>>6764141
>Probably not. Too much content assumes that a fetish is a primary interest.
Eh, weaksauce. I always found that "only one kink per person" thing to be the biggest flaw in slave profiles, particularly when two kinks are highly related (like all the slaves that are into masochism never, ever being into humiliation seems a bit silly).

That reminds me, that "your slave comes to you super horny and wants to get off, choose from this list of what to do" event triggered for me, and overwrote a level 3 fetish with a level 1 one. Which unless I'm misunderstanding, isn't supposed to happen?
>>
>>6763319

The UI is pretty good. It uses AXMA story creator, right? I'd love to open it up and take a look at the code, but it seems like you need AXMA Story Pro to open the .html file.
>>
>>6763319
Anon, if you're using polls to direct game design, I'd recommend a more secure polling service like polldaddy. Strawpolls has been compromised by proxy voting many times in the past, and all it would take is one anon that really wants their fetish in to forcefully change the direction of your game's development.
>>
File: 2016-04-05_180829.png (59KB, 1183x709px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-05_180829.png
59KB, 1183x709px
>>6764141
My girls seem to be developing drug related health problems while only on contraceptives and curatives.
This is the first time I've played since they were added, is this normal?
>>
>>6761714

I'll be honest: I shit my pants at "Double-click this passage to edit it." That's crazier than a screamer.
>>
>>6764172
Curatives fuck with your slaves now.
>>
>>6764172
Curatives cause them, contraceptives don't.
>>
>>6764172

Yeah, curatives can cause minor health problems...In the grim darkness of the Free Cities, drug companies are not required to list potential side effects.
>>
>>6764174
>>6764175
Good to know, guess I'll have to take a hands on approach to health care until I get a spa going.

>>6764172
Whoops. Ignore that image. Thought I found a way to double duty a girl as your madam and HG, turned out to be just graphical after I went back and actually ended the day.
>>
Other than TiTS and CoC are there any good games that let you play as a futa?
>>
>>6764177
>In the grim darkness of the Free Cities, drug companies are not required to list potential side effects.
On the upside, I've had slaves get massive breast increasing side effects from curatives more than once. So there's a bit of yin with the yang.
>>
File: 1455316098856.gif (1MB, 1292x843px) Image search: [Google]
1455316098856.gif
1MB, 1292x843px
i hope he hasnt given up ;_;
>>
>>6764232
>those models straight from Custom Reido V
>>
>>6764219
No haven, but you being a futa doesn't really come up much.
>>
>>6764162
seconding this lads
>>
>>6764234
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>6764237
He said good games, anon.
>>
>>6763737
Sengoku Rance falls cleanly into "game separate from lewds" category. Half the time you're playing a map coloring simulator and shit's great, then suddenly you're thrown into a virtual novel where you want to murder half the cast starting with the alleged protagonist so you can get back to map coloring.

>>6764234
yissssss

>>6764240
github you nigger
>>
File: Bbkhrhhf.jpg (43KB, 214x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bbkhrhhf.jpg
43KB, 214x400px
>>6764263
>>
File: 54140706_p0_master1200.jpg (365KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54140706_p0_master1200.jpg
365KB, 825x1200px
>>6764270
Oh I see, you're a sub. That explains the shit taste.
>>
>>6764275
>madposting
>wild accusations
Baiter got baited
>>
>>6764280
>>6764275
Gentlemen, GENTLEMEN. . . I just wanted to rub one out to a game where I play as a futa. There's no need for all this.
>>
>>6764282
What if we post images while we shitpost?
>>
>>6764284
That is acceptable. So long as I get to empty my balls again tonight, I'm good.
>>
File: 1459463851500.png (93KB, 413x248px) Image search: [Google]
1459463851500.png
93KB, 413x248px
>>6764280
Is it bait if it's true?
>>6764282
Try Fleshcult then. Maybe Nightgames as well, but that takes a while to get into.
>>
>>6764288
>Nightgames
Not in the paste, what's this?
>>
>>6764293
http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=737

Its aight, starts off straight into the main part of the game, but progression is pretty slow.
Eventually there's quite a few TFs and its awesome.
Still, beating a girl till she falls over and then fucking her is always fun.
Unless its Angel.
>>
>>6764293
as >>6764299 said, but to add to it:
You're a member of a "fight club" on a college campus. They have "fights" every week during the night. Your goal is to acquire ludicrous amounts of cash through winning these "fights" and can pick several different corruptions/transformations or none at all (doubling in on your humanity instead) to facilitate this.
>>
>>6764326
>so is their a point to breeding girls. can you use the slave she gave birth to when it reaches maturity?

>if not, this would be a cool feature. otherwise breeding seems not as useful.

FCDev won't allow any girls below 18. So mathematically, since each turn is one week: Assuming you impregnate the slave the very first week, you would not see the product of your pregnancy until ~977 turns later if reproduction was implemented.

Otherwise all you get is the milk and fetish bonuses.
>>
>>6764266
like wtf do you want us to get from there nigga, just post the .swf or whatever it is just now on mega if you have it...
>>
>>6764350
>like wtf do you want us to get from there nigga
>>>/b/
Build it yourself if you want it that bad.
>>
>>6761676
h>>6761676
w do i improve mood and health?
>>
>>6764293
I imagine its not in the pastebin because the base game(the tfgamessite version is a mod) is pretty vanilla. I believe its in the /hgg/ paste.
>>
File: withdrawal symptoms.png (1MB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
withdrawal symptoms.png
1MB, 800x602px
>>6764266

>Hating the cast of Rance
>Hating Rance

u wot m8?
>>
>>6764383
cast is between ok and excellent, rance is one dimensional garbage
>>
has the masculine mystique been updated at all? I remember it got removed then put back on but I haven't heard anything since. Just wondering if its still worth giving a go.
>>
Just so you guys know: You can build TiTS from the github repo using FlashDevelop, but you need to have Flash CS6 or later installed.

After installing FlashDevelop, open it up and, when prompted, install "Flex SDK + AIR SDK", as well as "Flash Player (SA)" (Flash Player Standalone, makes it so you don't have to open your browser). If you're NOT prompted, go to Tools and select Install Software.

Then, after opening the TiTSFD.asproj file in FlashDevelop, you need to add the following to the global classpath (CTRL+F9):

[...]\Adobe Flash CS6\Common\Configuration\ActionScript 3.0\projects\Flash\src

This is the source code for the fl namespace, which is needed to compile TiTS.

Once all that's done, press F5 to build and run.
>>
>>6764558
So if I'm rich or want to fill my computer with trojans. Cool.
>>
>>6764558
Suit yourself. I'm sitting here playing the latest version of the game, and I don't support his patreon.
>>
>>6764579
Meant to quote
>>6764575
>>
>>6764558
I appreciate the effort but I dislike TiTs
>>
>>6764579
or you could not be a bitch and mega it
>>
>>6764585
>why should I learn how to fish? occasionally some guy walks by and gives me fish because I look so pathetic. that's good enough for me.
>>
>Just found out you can fix FC's mind broken slaves in the spa
Well I know what my new minigame will be on my next playthough. I'm going to find that bitch, that was whoring out her sissy bother, and constantly mindbreak/repair her. Her life will become nothing more than pure abject terror with the occasional long bath.
>>
>>6764575
>rich
>trojans

which of those things cost money or come with trojans

i rescind the nigger comment, they have initiative. this motherfucker's clearly an investment banker
>>
>>6764585
I already gave you the compile instructions. If you're going to spit out what I spoonfeed you, you can go fuck yourself.
>>
Can anyone share a save/omake for VH 01?
>>
Are there any TiTs/CoC like text game but less furries and futas?
>>
>>6764635
>less futa
What are you, gay?
>>
>>6764609
>which of those things cost money
>you need to have Flash CS6 or later installed.
Acquiring Flash CS6 implies either giving money to Adobe or yet more piracy.

Personally, I'd just not play Fenoxo's half-assed waifubait crap.
>>
>>6764637
Uh, I don't mind futa, but those two games have too many of them and I'd like to see male-female interractions once in a while.
>>
>>6764662
>I'd like to see male-female interractions
Confirmed homosexual.

Sorry, but you're not really going to find any. The only one that comes close to Fenoxo's level of autism for writing smut is Nimin Fetish Fantasy, and that's even more furry than Fenoxo's writing.
>>
>>6764662
Most scenes don't have gender interactions at all, it's all literally if(dickHaver){do dick stuff}.
>>
>>6764646
good call on not playing tits but why the fuck would it need cs6 to build

that makes no sense
>>
File: 24a1e781f70fd816d75d4a83f6b72440.jpg (447KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
24a1e781f70fd816d75d4a83f6b72440.jpg
447KB, 846x1200px
>>6764686
I have no idea, never bothered learning Flash, but that's what it says here;
>>6764558
>Just so you guys know: You can build TiTS from the github repo using FlashDevelop, but you need to have Flash CS6 or later installed.
>>
>>6761754

I get an HG, an RC and a bunch of young, huge-titted and assed whores. I go fearful/hesitant, because you can PA them to accepting pretty quick. If you get them to accepting and get their skills above basic tier, you can have regular income until you get a very high week, then sell one of them off. Always over 100k, which is enough seed money to go for a while. HG eliminating/softening flaws works well, and you can pick up any skank at the market to boost her pretty quickly. I like to get a BG and an RC in there too because a maxed BG is often hard to make early on (slave pit is inefficient) but you want to have her by story event time. Plus, they're a big rep boost. RC is self explanatory.
>>
>>6764662
Try No Haven, play as a guy, voila
>>
>>6763629

ported to anything that's either cross-platform or doesn't need that fucking terrible event editor to edit out all the weird fucking conflicts.

but then probably misled by 1.0X versioning, since it never seems finished and always seems rickety.
>>
>>6764725
Ignore the 1 in the version number. They probably named the versions that way because they are remaking a different game, so in their minds that game is version 1.0 and they're working towards 2.0.
>>
>>6764686
It needs the fl namespace.

fl namespace is part of Flash Pro.
>>
Bony, are you around? How big of an undertaking would it be to mod in a new dragon color in defiler wings? Like something a novice could do by poking around in the code an copy pasting from an existing one?
>>
Flash is proprietary shitware, disregard Flash posts, filter Flash developers, report all Flash game threads
>>
>>6764774
Who's rustled your jumblies anon?
>>
>>6764777
this post mang >>6764754
death to flash, death to adobe, allah is greatest
>>
>>6764168
UI is mostly what AXMA offers by itself but if you want I can give you raw file.

>>6764171
I'll consider it, thanks.
>>
Anyone know how to progress the brother events in GTO?

Currently he peeps on me in the shower most nights and feels my leg when I help him study.

Would prefer not to blow his pron friends if possible.
>>
>>6764232
What the actual fuck is this?

Is the huntsman making a new slave thing?

I just got a pavlovian boner.
>>
>>6761714
What is the name of your game? I want to keep an eye out for it.
>>
>>6764299
>>6764288
>Nightgames
I've goofed around with that a little bit. Are any of the transformations permanent? All I've ever seen are the temporary boosts via drafts.
>>
>>6764908
Late game TFs are unlockable by talking to the girls outside of battle repeatedly
Each girl will have her own set of TFs
>>
>>6764388
Sounds like someone hasn't played any Rance games.
>>
>>6764601
>pump the brother full of male hormones
>make him my sadist head "girl"
>give him his sister as a personal slave
>rape her into the sunset
every time
>>
>>6764627
>VH
>omake

And saves are usless to you as well since content is rarely repeatable and the debug tool exists easily.
>>
>>6764841
As far as I can tell you have to blow his friends to unlock sex with him.
>>
>>6765056
This.

You could also probably try just grinding a high enough reputation with your brother through interactions (the effective cap on reputations is somewhere in the 60-80 mark, I think? Beyond which additional points won't have an impact), but that's just a blind guess on my part and I have no idea if it would work.

Just suck the cocks, anon.
>>
In Gto, is there any point in getting a car? How do you go about getting the rights to use it?
>>
>>6764141
>>6764338
https://mega.nz/#!TYgBDQKa!rEuBS3oFMRS7GTUqVXkMUunxpH4X-b273_oV6fz7uRU
>>
>>6764168
>but it seems like you need AXMA Story Pro to open the .html file
How is that even possible?
Html files should be possible to be opened in any editor working for that format.
It's quite a while since I stopped developing stuff for websites, so did they somehow change this too?
>>
Hey /dgg/. Haven't been here in a while.

What's the flavour of the month game right now? Last time I checked it was FC, and I've played that game to death. Has it been updated?
>>
>>6765588
The one most discussed recently is probably ETO/Girl Life on tfgamessite.
>>
File: fcbug.png (65KB, 903x618px) Image search: [Google]
fcbug.png
65KB, 903x618px
Has this been happening to anybody else? It seems to be triggered by setting smart piercings to all or having a smart piercing on someone with a max level fetish.

>>6765588
yeah, you might want to play the version before the most current one though.
>>
>>6765588
I've been playing Nightgames lately. It takes a while to get up and running, but when it does its pretty great.
>>
>>6765596
What's new about these? Has there been a major update or something or have people only just discovered it as I played the shit out of it months ago.
>>
>>6765604
The latter really. There was a developer who posted a guide here and it got added to the pastebin.
>>
>>6765604
The second one I believe.
>>
>>6765599
I did some testing and it appears that this only happens if mental attributes are summarized.
>>
>>6765621
*abbreviated
>>
>>6765534

AXMA projects use their own filetype, and publish in html.

If you want to open a published html file to fiddle around with it, you need to shill out 20 EuroRubles.
>>
>>6765627
Do they encode and encrypt the shit out of it? What's stopping you from opening the html in notepad?
>>
>>6765604
>>6765611
>>6765612
Recently we finished the semen system upgrade. So now instead of a booleon yes/no on semen filling, it tracks volume, fertility, age, chance of contraceptive failure, how long sperm survives, etc. (The guy who wrote it went fucking insane with the level of detail, he must be autistic or a hardcore fetishist or something).

We're prepping for a feature lock in a few days to install another slew of major upgrades, including an overhauled dynamic clothing system (instead of just 6 general categories that all have the same stats within that category, each item has its own custom-tailored stats based on the image), new church area, and a few major things.
>>
>>6765644
Sounds exciting
>>
>>6765644
Fix fat/weight gain/loss pls
>>
>>6765658
Actually, the head dev is working on that as we speak. He's converting all the needs scales from 0-25 to 0-100, because quest doesn't support decimal places (meaning to increase hunger, for example, he'd have to double it from 1 to 2 per hour. Or institute more frequent checks or random number rolls (both of which increase memory footprint).

So once that scale expansion is finished, we can really tweak the hunger and other needs in much finer detail without relying on work-arounds.
>>
>>6765663
>(()
I'm not sure how much I trust a developer who uses the wrong number of brackets.
>>
>>6764887

its another dev trying to make a better version of jack o nine tails. more customization, better code, a good engine.

he has a thread on hongfire:
>http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/447385-Jack-0-Nine-2-development-thread
>>
New thread's up:
>>6765768

>>6765768

>>6765768
>>
File: meat onsie daughter.png (1MB, 805x1009px) Image search: [Google]
meat onsie daughter.png
1MB, 805x1009px
>>6762139
I hope mai waifu can be in the horror dating sim
>>
>>6765833
Ma'nigga
>>
>>6765640
That's what I was asking about, but he missed the question with his answer.
You shouldn't even be able to encode or encrypt html files and still get them to run in a browser.
>>
>>6765833
Maybe suggest it to him when he starts working on it?
>>
>>6764887
The Huntsman is making some kind of new slave game. It sounds similar to JoNT but more ambitious and I don't think it's anywhere close to released. He made Deflier Wings basically to test out Renpy as the engine for this new game.
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.