[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 42

File: 1458748084713.jpg (80KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
1458748084713.jpg
80KB, 496x702px
old thread >>6738820

Questionable edition

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>IRC:
irc.rizon.net
#/d/evs
>>
Is there any other mesmerized by Breeding Season?
>>
>>6743787
Mesmerised by how terrible it is, sure.
>>
>>6743787
/d/ has really uneven relationship with that game. There are some people really liking it, some spraying saliva in their hate on how it became a game mostly pandering to furry community and some plain disappointed by it. Personally, I don't think it's bad but the art style, while quality, doesn't speak to me (too cartooney character proportions, bulky torsos or breasts and huge, wide hips are are turn off) and I don't care for much of the content. So far, there's also not much of gameplay itself, too, even compared to other raising sims - but with time, it may change.
>>
>>6743787
I like it. Its one of the few games I can play and fap to that'll keep me interested for a few hours, but won't make me cum.
tfw you fap for a few hours and then cum buckets.
I'm not put off by Furry content but I can understand why people get pissed off by Furries.
>>
File: LilyWikiaIcon.png (64KB, 220x502px) Image search: [Google]
LilyWikiaIcon.png
64KB, 220x502px
>>6743810
I can see that it's a work in progress. Plenty of sex animations lacking.

Do you have any advice other raising sims? I've saw in the earlier thead that it was zoo in the beginning, then shifted to furry. Does anyone please have screenshots from the earlier versions?

>tfw Lily's clothing is like the perfect mix between a catsuit and muslim women's clothing
>tfw no sweet chaste guildmom that will give you brownie points for fucking your own catgirl daughter in public
>>
Lotta people defending Breeding Season make the detractors sound like a bunch of rabid furry-hating loons with no other reason to dislike it, and completely fail to touch on the fact that they've got an income of approximately one metric fuckton of money and the majority of their effort seems to be going towards overhauling the same tiny fraction of a functioning game over and over again.
>>
>>6743831
Should you even blame the game for idiots which support where it goes?
>>
>>6743829
>muslim women's clothing
That's a Habit bro.
Catholic Nuns wear them.
>>
>>6743787
I just downloaded the game out of curiosity and got through the introduction, what do I do now?
>>
>>6743850
Complete requests. Grind stats and levels by having your furries fuck each other or you, then sell them.
>>
>>6743850
go into town, buy at least one catgirl and one dick doggy
breed them together
???
>>
>>6743854
How do you make a dickwolf fuck you?

>>6743857
How do you breed two animals together?
>>
>>6743873
The breeding pen in the center of your ranch. You pick someone for slot one, then slot two, then hit the breed button. (The big heart)
>>
>>6743850
Last time I played it, requests were for goons and you would just sell their jizz for profit after a while.
I hope they finally changed it, so that requests are actually a good idea.
>>
>>6743882
Increasing difficulty killed me around month ~6. Couldn't be bothered.
>>
File: 841e7d95.jpg (138KB, 896x1198px) Image search: [Google]
841e7d95.jpg
138KB, 896x1198px
>>6743831
>they've got an income of approximately one metric fuckton of money

If they run their project like a proper company that's not a lot of money. 3Xk/month it's quite a small number.

But yeah, most patreon projects are shady at best
>>
>>6743882
If you get the right set up, that's still the best bet.
Being able to manually harvest from the pens is great too, if you've got spare energy and a high level monster with full hearts.
All Night Long + Iron Will + Greased Lightning + Fertile
Best combo, gives you max hearts, max chances to breed, low energy cost and high chance of new monsters.
I once managed to have Srank on every monster with this combo.
>>
>>6743850

In the middle of your ranch is a small circular fence. Click on it. It will bring up a list of all the monsters you currently own.

On the resulting screen, use the tabs on the left to sort monsters by type. Click on a monster (or your breeder) to show their stats in the orange "folder" in the middle of the screen. Then, click on the blue "folder" (#2 up top or the rightmost edge of the screen) and load another monster (or your breeder) by clicking on the monster/breeder's icon on the left side again. Once you have something loaded into both the #1 and #2 "folders", clicking the heart icon in the lower right will breed the two.

General tips:

- If you are short for cash and have nothing to do with your energy in the early game, head to the beach (map > left icon) and go fishing. Sell fish in town, same place where you'd buy various monster juices.
- If you see a monster with the "All Night Long" trait, grab it ASAP and breed that trait into as many of yours as you can. This trait increases the number of times the monster can breed per day. Same goes for "Greased Lightning", which decreases the energy cost of all actions.
- Catgirl juices decrease energy cost for everything. Stallion juices decrease energy cost of harvesting. Feeding Stallions their own juices and then milking them will eventually net you enough extras to feed/harvest other monsters and/or sell...but buying the auto-harvester upgrade for your facilities is much more effective.
- Donate useless (no traits/bad traits) monsters to the guild. Spend guild points on upgrading the shop or getting a monster with a specific trait you haven't found yet.
- Try not to let any gold-tier requests expire without being fulfilled. These unlock new traits that can randomly show up when the shop is (re)filled.
- When you construct a building to house a new monster type, the shop is refilled for free. Try to upgrade it (via the guild points) as much as you can before that.
>>
>new thread
Quick, someone start a meaningless controversy! It won't happen later if we get it out of the way now.
>>
File: cow 1153003127555.jpg (49KB, 700x492px) Image search: [Google]
cow 1153003127555.jpg
49KB, 700x492px
>>6743906

Meaningless controversy on an autosaging thread is fine. On a new thread, it's just begging for mods to shut down the /d/iscussion.

(Threadly reminder to post relevant images with your /d/iscussions so we don't get wiped.)
>>
>>6743876
I tried breeding myself with a dickwolf, but there was no animation. Why not?
>>
>>6743906
Liking Futanari is gay.
>>
File: Loli futa dick growth.webm (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Loli futa dick growth.webm
1MB, 800x600px
>>6743902
>3Xk/month it's quite a small number
It's literally 5 guys making a damn flash game with sprites. They're getting 32k a month for this. The game should be WAY beyond what it is now.

Here's a webm to apologize for my anger
>>
File: dfc.jpg (355KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
dfc.jpg
355KB, 446x400px
>>6743908
Oh Anon.

So innocent. So pure.
>>
File: cow 1154651242855.jpg (111KB, 700x653px) Image search: [Google]
cow 1154651242855.jpg
111KB, 700x653px
>>6743908

Take your pick:

>alpha
>work in progress
>animation removed because model was changed, no replacement yet
>animation removed because artist was changed, no replacement yet
>animation removed because skin/fur colors were changed, no replacement yet
>devs are just milking Patreon and need busy work

Asking "why" is precisely how we get a shitstorm of a discussion going, because some people hold very strong opinions on the subject.
>>
>tfw no game where you play as a succubus/incubus and corrupt a town/school/workplace

HHS+ is the best one I've played. A shame on the shitty images and wonky mechanics
>>
>>6743953
Village of Nightmare?
>>
File: index.php.jpg (250KB, 776x800px) Image search: [Google]
index.php.jpg
250KB, 776x800px
>>6743831
>Lotta people defending Breeding Season make the detractors sound like a bunch of rabid furry-hating loons with no other reason to dislike it, and completely fail to touch on the fact that they've got an income of approximately one metric fuckton of money and the majority of their effort seems to be going towards overhauling the same tiny fraction of a functioning game over and over again.

Let me address that, then. Metric fuckton of money? Yeah, they earn a lot. Do they deserve this cash? Frankly, I could think of better games that would use lot fo that money. But still, it's not my business what some other guy wants to pay for and if people get angry over that, that's one of the reasons why they look like hateful loons - cause it smells of jealously. People spend their money on retarded stuff all the time and while I won't join them (at least till I see the game much improved from where it is now) I have no problem with them spending their own cash on whatever.

Refactoring some small bits of game over and over is a problem, I agree though I also notice there's new content being worked on in the meantime.

I am not a great Breeding Grounds fan and to be honest I see greater potential in some of the games people make even on 4chin (Slabs, FC, No Haven and the new upstarts) but game does get quite much more hate than it deserves and ironically, it seems most of it comes from furry haters in this case being as obnoxious and self-entitled "don't you like something I don't like" as furries themselves can be.
>>
>>6743957
That too, although I'm not too big on RPGMaker games.
Sequel translation never
>>
>>6743834
>Habit
What is cross-cultural influences?
What is western nuns shedding their habits for jeans and shirts?

Get on the fetish program!
>>
>>6743953
Fleshcult may be to your liking, though it's mostly about you being an incubus/succubus and visiting people at night, fucking them then corrupting them to come with you where you turn them into lewd, grotesque monsters or living lewd energy batteries. Decent idea, passable execution, crappy scope as the game is pretty unfinished and with no decision currently to change it.
>>
>>6743967
What? That doesn't take place. Habits are in use in actual monasteries even in quite cosmopolitan western countries. It's like nun's uniform, so shedding that for jeans and shirts like if it'd be a fashion choice isn't happening just because of some culture being prevalent - it's a choice of nuns and monasteries themselves, not everything everywhere is as practical (really shitty to work in vegetable garden with), there are "budget cuts" etc.

Also, anon simply pointed out what the nun is wearing without talking about any cultural influences since anon before him seemed misguided about what the character's apparel is based on.
>>
>>6743967
>What is western nuns shedding their habits for jeans and shirts?
Pretty sure this doesn't happen.
>>
>>6743914
Of course now they're setting aside making animations in favor of a new round of UI overhauls.
>>
>>6743977
lel
>>
>>6743905
>tfw you don't work as a monster breeder in the country close to a small city
Why do I even bother?
>>
>>6743974
YES, it has ALREADY happened.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/02/us/02nuns.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

>While some nuns say they are grateful that the Vatican is finally paying attention to their dwindling communities, many fear that the real motivation is to reel in American nuns who have reinterpreted their calling for the modern world.

>In the last four decades since the reforms of the Second Vatican Council, many American nuns stopped wearing religious habits, left convents to live independently and went into new lines of work: academia and other professions, social and political advocacy and grass-roots organizations that serve the poor or promote spirituality. A few nuns have also been active in organizations that advocate changes in the church like ordaining women and married men as priests.

>Some sisters surmise that the Vatican and even some American bishops are trying to shift them back into living in convents, wearing habits or at least identifiable religious garb, ordering their schedules around daily prayers and working primarily in Roman Catholic institutions, like schools and hospitals.
>>
>>6743984
>left convents to live independently
So much for them being nuns.
Also not wearing your habit anymore is a violation of your order's rules you vowed to uphold.

Chances were it is an American thing anyway.
It won't actually be accepted by the church.
But there is little you can do if they decide to abandon their vows. You can only stop treating them as nuns.
Really wonder why their orders aren't keeping them in check or throwing them out. It's not like they are ordained, so that wouldn't be a problem at all.
>>
>>6743984
>say they're nuns
>aren't
Americans don't apply.
>>
>>6743986
>>6743987
>autism: the blog posts
Thing is that the probability for yu0. Seeing a nun. In public. Wearing a habit. Has decreased in the last four decades. Simple as that.
>>
>>6743990
>calling everything autism
Fucking idiot.

Over here that has not decreased.
Can't find anything about that other than this being an American problem.
>>
File: 182_182.jpg (1MB, 2220x3106px) Image search: [Google]
182_182.jpg
1MB, 2220x3106px
There we go! There's the pointless controversy we needed!
(Post images you fucks)
>>
Why is it so difficult to grasp that this is not the thread for stupid arguments? Ones that aren't even vaguely related to /d/ games or their development.

"B-But our stupid argument is different!" No, it's not. If you think somebody is wrong, post once and forget about it. This isn't debate club.
>>
>>6743998
>implying that everyone knows where "here" is
>not autist
Kek!
>>
File: caught-nun.jpg (183KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
caught-nun.jpg
183KB, 512x768px
>>
I've been away from /dgg/ for 2 months now. Any new noteworthy games worth trying out? Or at least major updates to existing ones?

Already tried the last FC update.
>>
elanachampionoflust blogspot co uk found this game thats in dev, i quite like it anyway.
>>
>>6744034
>implying that is in any way relevant
>implying I want or need anyone to know
Fucking idiots...
>>
>>6744047
CoC got finished. It was as lackluster as in my dreams.
Breeding Season still the same (bugs galore and animations getting axed because they're redoing them)
A good number of chink VNs and RPGMaker stuff got released today or tomorrow. See /hgg/ on /vg/ for more info
>>
>>6744086
What is CoC?

And it would be cool to see all the animations and concepts from Breeding Season?

Are the chink VNs any good? I may have prejudices, but I prefer my games to be made by proper japanese or european or american smutmongers. :P
>>
>>6744096
Corruption of Champions, the furry-futa infested piece of shit that Fenoxo basically gave up on to move to TiT which is basically the same game but in space.
>>
>>6744099
Don't forget all the waifu shit.
Makes it even worse.
>>
File: Uguu onii-san.png (15KB, 142x190px) Image search: [Google]
Uguu onii-san.png
15KB, 142x190px
>>6744096
>>
FC questions:

A lot of slave positions (Subordinate Servant, Fucktoy, either milking option, the linked facilities, as well as stuff like Fucktoys and Bodyguards) don't seem to need intelligence at all.

Does this mean that (all other stats equal) a Moronic, Uneducated Wardeness is just as effective as a Very Smart, Educated one (for one example)?

Some other leadership positions say they beneit from intelligence, but their end-of-week feedback doesn't change between Smart and Very Smart. For positions like Stewardess or DJ, does the degree of 'smartness' matter or is it just a binary 'smarter than average? check!' thing?

I also noticed that Milkmaids and Wardens get the same feedback whether they're Toned or Ripped. It's kind of hard to tell if anything beyond 'yup, summary screen says X' matters...
>>
>>6744115
iirc smart slaves learn skills faster, but in general smart slaves are the way to go for management positions, dumb slaves for everything else because its far easier to increase their trust and obedience.
>>
>>6744115

>Does this mean that (all other stats equal) a Moronic, Uneducated Wardeness is just as effective as a Very Smart, Educated one (for one example)?

Yep!

>Some other leadership positions say they beneit from intelligence, but their end-of-week feedback doesn't change between Smart and Very Smart. For positions like Stewardess or DJ, does the degree of 'smartness' matter or is it just a binary 'smarter than average? check!' thing?

The degree does matter. Smart gives a x5 bonus, Very Smart gives a x10 bonus. The flavor text should probably change to reflect that.

>I also noticed that Milkmaids and Wardens get the same feedback whether they're Toned or Ripped. It's kind of hard to tell if anything beyond 'yup, summary screen says X' matters...

In this case, it IS just a binary check.

You can check all the formulas by opening the game in Twine.
>>
>>6744126
> You can check all the formulas by opening the game in Twine.

Yeah, I should probably download it and figure out how to muck around in the game.

If only so that I can write better bug reports. Hormones are totally borked in the latest version, a slave with balls cannot get stuff like facial beauty upgrades or voice shifting higher, even with double hormone dosage AND hormone enhancement injections.

Geld that slave and they immediately start getting changes though. It's like the breakpoint is just one point too far over.
>>
Anyone played Ashford Academy? Is it fun? Or just a gimped HHS?
>>
>>6744250
>Or just a gimped HHS?
Sort of. Fun for a while, but unfinished and abandoned.
>>
>>6744251
Sounds just like HHS, or at least the last time I played it.
>>
>>6744256
Heightrs gonna height.
>>
>>6744256
Biggest problem with HHS is that it gets repetitive FAST
Specially after you corrupt your staff
>>
>>6744261
I guess I'm more willing that usual to overlook that because HHS+ combines two of my favorite h game features: scheming and sandbox gameplay.
>>
>>6743984
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard,
>we want to be called nuns without actually doing any nun stuff
>>
>>6744269
Sorry noob around these parts, what is the full name of HHS?
>>
>>6744298
Hentai Highschool+
>>
>>6744298
https://www.henthighschool.com/hhsplus/
>>
>>6744298
Get v1.07 rev1301 with the latest hotfix if you're new.

Probably about as stable as 1.05 at this point, but nicer.
>>
>>6744128
> Hormones are totally borked in the latest version,
That reminds me, the Rules Assistant option to change slaves' diets to alter weight sometimes causes those affected to pump iron instead. And that's with the muscle-building settings off.

I like to buy a lot of cheap, sickly, starved, but stacked and smart slaves at the start and develop them naturally. So I set the Rules Assistant to automatically raise them to plush and was left wondering why after a few weeks I had a bunch of rail thin, but muscular slaves.
>>
>>6744304
>>6744305

Wow, its development forum is surprisingly active. I always thought it had been abandoned... but then again, there are like three versions of HHS floating around the web, so I might have been thinking of the wrong one.
>>
>>6744330
Having the rules assistant take care of weight always caused them to gain muscle when their breasts reached a size where it would be uncomfortable and cause an obedience drop.
>>
File: twine2.png (584KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
twine2.png
584KB, 1920x1080px
>>6744126

Different guy, but where exactly should I be looking for leadership position formulas.
>>
/dgg/, what is best in lewd games?
>>
>>6744359
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
>>
>>6744359
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of women.
>>
>>6744365
I decided to skip the "their" because I thought it flowed better given the question, but I still respect your judgement as a fellow craftsman.
>>
File: giggle.png (25KB, 1149x145px) Image search: [Google]
giggle.png
25KB, 1149x145px
Is there any significance to this text being a different color? The pale yellow isn't on the list of colors in the how to play section.
>>
>>6744376
Noticed that too a couple of versions ago, and reported it on the blog. No response, so I don't know.
>>
>>6744347
Nevermind, found it myself. If anyone is curious it's in the facility report section.
>>
>>6743904

My two cents on this:

As others have said, the only really important traits are All Night Long and Greased Lightning.

Iron Will is meaningless, since monsters will easily reach the max heart capacity of 99 even without it. The effect of Fertile is negligible, because high stat monsters can easily reach a pregnancy chance above 90%.

The useful secondary traits are Nurturing (for higher initial stats), Kawaii and Too Stronk (letting your monsters level up faster) and Geyser (multiplying your income from selling consumables)

If you ever feel like getting full S-stat monsters, the best way I could figure out to do it was to breed elves, since they have an equal chance of improving all stats as opposed to other monsters that tend to only improve in one or two. Once you have a couple of perfect stat elves, have them birth a few perfect stat Seraphs. These can then be used to bring all of your other monsters up to perfect stats since seraphs will always birth monsters of their partners species.
>>
>>6744383
What's the point in going that far if you can see all the content available by playing 15 minutes?
>>
>>6744388
H games are, at least in theory, supposed to be fun to play.
>>
>>6744388
Not him but some people play games long after they saw all original, unique content a game has to offer because they like grinding and getting the most successful gameplay time possible. Most of MMOs are based on that approach.
>>
Any twine experts lurking? I'm poking around in fc, most of the stuff like gt and lte is easy enough to understand, but what does $i represent?
>>
>>6744421

$ displays the current value of a variable. i.e. if "slavename" is set to "Alice", $slavename will display as Alice. i is presumably some variable; I haven't dug around free Cities much so I don't know which.
>>
>>6744404
Exactly. Seeing all of the unique animations isn't the limit of the games content to me, their context (and the stuff my imagination fills in) is even more important.

For example, this game allowed me to breed up a lolita cowgirl that is able (and very eager) to fuck an entire stable full of stallions to exhaustion. This would have been a lot hotter if I could actually see it happen, but I got a lot of enjoyed out of just getting there.
>>
>>6744421

You can find stuff easily at the Twine wiki: http://twinery.org/wiki/

Some stuff won't be listed because it's unique to SugarCube, the story format FC uses (for instance, certain macros). Its documentation is at http://www.motoslave.net/sugarcube/2/docs

[$i] represents a javascript loop. So when the code says
if $slaves[$i].drugs is "aphrodisiacs"

it's going through all generated slaves and evaluating whether or not their "drugs" property is set to "aphrodisiacs".
>>
>>6743953
That's actually something I wanted to make, but then I realized the metric fuckton of work it'd need and said "fuck it" instead, I can't one man army this shit.
>>
File: Venture - Test Starbars.webm (165KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Venture - Test Starbars.webm
165KB, 720x480px
Only took me two fucking days
>>
>>6744613
Neat.

Does that area reload frequently, and, if so, do you have to watch them fill up from zero every time?
>>
>>6744613
Hunger and Full?
Full of what?
>>
>>6744622
The cascading fade-in is a special flag that I only plan on using when loading the game or when starting a new game and the character has just been initialized. Otherwise, it's a 400ms animation for just the bars moving.

And yeah, I know the colors are awful. Once I get more UI elements done, I'll base the colors directly from the statbars on Elysium's UI.
>>
>>6744631
Shit.

It's for manipulative rogue-type characters.
>>
>>6744644
I decompiled Elysium to mod it and found it has a single class with 70,000 lines. So, I'm porting Elysium to OOP HTML5, which is requiring development of a new engine that I'm calling Venture. Once It's done, I'll give it to Atticus. I don't expect this to be anywhere near done for months, though.
>>
>>6744644
>FULL
>brown
>under HGR
>oz
Wait, did I actually get it right?
>>
recommend me your best torture game /d/.
>>
>>6744696
StudioS' Ryoujoku
>>
>>6744667

Kind of. IIRC that's "fullness", a value that - when it overflows - adds to body weight.

I don't think scat is in that game, but if it were, I suppose it would be possible to get rid of "fullness" that way.
>>
>>6744667
>>6744733
>>6744631
Elysium has some stuffing and expansion elements. Fullness is how full your stomach is, HGR is hunger. The nice thing about it is that there's a panel for shutting off fetishes you aren't interested in. Unfortunately, there's really only stuffing scenes in the game at the moment.
>>
So, at what point to do "win" FC?

I got to like week 150+ on 6.3, and nothing new was happening aside from generic "your slaves want to fuck" texts.
>>
>>6745017
It's not programmed in yet, but end game stated by the blog seems to be traveling the wastelands with your slaves
>>
>>6745022
That'd make sense with like 3 or 4, but I'm currently at like... 30?
>>
>>6745022
Please tell me you build up a slutty but trained slave army to help protect you and your property as you travel the wastes selling your wares.
>>
>>6745034
>>6745036
You should ask FCdev
>>
>>6744250
Ashford Academy?
>>
Is there anything comparable to the quality of starless? Also is why is it so hard to find decent futa games?
>>
>>6743957
Wasn't there a sequel to that one? Did the sequel ever end up with a translation?
>>
File: Venture - Test CharIntegration.webm (211KB, 544x362px) Image search: [Google]
Venture - Test CharIntegration.webm
211KB, 544x362px
Character class I've been working on for a while works and is finally integrated to the front-end. Formatting for HGR and FULL is fucked in this scene, for some reason. May add TiTS-style red/green glows to stats when they change.

In addition, I created stubs for all human organs and added them to the test character.
>>
>>6745034
Earlier versions (up to october/november I'd say) were playable with 2 or 3 slaves. Now the fixed upkeeps of everything just force you into having billions of them or search and replace upkeep by upkeep/10.
>>
im looking for a good /d/ game that involves inflation and/or breast expansion. any one know any good ones?
>>
>>6745203
>good
>/d/
>game
pick one
>>
>>6745171
I don't get how it's possible to be so financially ruined. I can pay all my expenses with Arcology income alone, supplemented by selling slaves I get from random events after a bit of training.
>>
>>6745203
What would you define as "good" ?
>>
>>6745221
>>6745215
not obviously made with paint. and actually containing more then 5 seconds of content.
>>
Holy shit why is RAGS so shit?

Like seriously, the designer is 100% shit, hard to use garbage. How did it get so popular. That's before games like nohaven which throw away the "normal" style of RAGS game gets hold of it and starts storing everything in arcane arrays of garbage.
>>
>>6745260
There didn't use to be alternatives back then and once people get into something they don't want to give it up.
>>
File: cut_075_06.jpg (822KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cut_075_06.jpg
822KB, 1200x1600px
>>6745022

I think that's actually the sequel pitch, where you exit the ruined arcology into a post-apocalyptic world and go full Mad Max.

Immortan Joe Simulator 2034
>>
>>6745260
Because it lets people with zero programming knowledge make games.
>>
>>6745267

>RAGS
>Requiring zero knowledge

ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>6745264
And then I'll rule over my religious arabian tribe.
>>
File: 1445483097163.jpg (155KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1445483097163.jpg
155KB, 850x637px
Im trying to mod in more aesthetic variables into FC. For example in game atm weight and height are variables. Can anyone think of new variables i can try to add?
>>
>>6745402
Imo FC is already so overloaded with aesthetics (if you add small stuff like piercing and tatoos) there's hardly any room for more.
>>
>>6745402
innie/outtie nipples, vag and bellybutton.
>>
>>6745404
Im just trying to add in small stuff to give some uniqueness to girls even if it doesn't effect game play. So far i have tongues, eyes(round, slanted, heterochromia), freckles, armpit hair, ears, tails, horns, glasses, new collars, new hairstyles, working on redoing makeup(set eye shadow, eyeliner, lip, and nail color and there type like glossy, neon, minimal, heavy).
>>6745407
Think FC has innie and outie vags ingames but ill try to do the nipples and belly button.

I might release this eventually but I have not play tested anything yet some im skeptical of how well it would work. Curious about peoples thoughts on adding separate hip and thigh sizes.
>>
>>6745423
>ongues, eyes(round, slanted, heterochromia), freckles, armpit hair, ears, tails, horns
Everything purely randomly generated?
>>
>>6745433
When it generates a random girl yes withe in reason.
for example tongues, armpit hair, and heterochromia are randomly generated. Only white slaves have a chance of freckles with irish having a higher chance. Asians all have slanted eyes rest have round. Hair is also randomly generated based on if educated and age (educated have higher chance of bun and younger slaves have higher chance of pony tail or twin tail). The rest can be added in auto surgery or salon and there things like cow horns, cat ears, cat eyes, longer tongues, etc.
>>
>>6744696
Living
>>
File: screen.jpg (278KB, 1342x672px) Image search: [Google]
screen.jpg
278KB, 1342x672px
I'm still looking for proofreaders/translator(russian)/writer for fantasy slave management game Strive for Power strivefopower.blogspot.com
Currently working on stats balance and ability to promote girls to semi-combat classes so they can be assigned to missions (a bit like no haven-style), also sending your prisoners to slaver guild if you can't or too afraid to break them on your own.
>>
>>6745402
More bondage stuff would be good eg gags, restraints, hoods and different kinds of butt plugs
>>
>>6745576
I would offer to proof read, but I'm dyslexic.
That plus too many years on the internet has made me unable to words properly.
>>
>>6745036
FC dev initially wanted to make a game called Wastelands where you're basically Lord Humongous from Mad Max 2, but with bitches added. He then realized he hadn't got the skills to do it and went for the slave management game we all know and love. His objective is eventually to send you and your harem out of the arcology and start playing Wasteland
>>
I just tried Demon's Sperm from the recommended list, could anyone recommend anything else like it? Engaging action gameplay but maybe with some more kinky/violent sex stuff? I don't know if the game is too entertaining or the sex too bland but I enjoyed playing it but remained bonerless.
>>
>>6745777
>I enjoyed playing it but remained bonerless.
To be honest I don't think that any /d/ game has managed more than a semi for me
>>
>>6743959
>game does get quite much more hate than it deserves
let me tell you a tale:
I was a backer until November 2014 which was around the time the fabled recode of the game was supposed to be finished for half a year (which still isn't). Comparing the content from back then and now, you almost need both hands to count the new animations.
>inb4 animations =/= content
But here comes the thing that made me say "nah, fuck that" at that time: Their prioritizing
They went from overhauling the code (which was necessary), to overhauling the UI to overhauling the animations to overhauling the the stat system to cutting most of the gameplay content to overhauling the animations to overhauling the UI to overhauling the animations. Then came a short break were content was actually pushed out (mostly the stuff that they cut out in the first place). For some reason it was then decided to get seasonal event(s) instead of fixing problems with animations, stats, implementing traits back into the game or gameplay in general. After that, the cycle began anew with new animations so everything had to be reworked.
Back to the present: I played the latest version a few weeks ago. To be fair, it is playable. But it was playable 1 1/2 years ago, too, it only looks different now.
Just look at their blog. Rework, rework, possible new content which was promised 3 releases ago, rework, rework and possible new content for somewhere in the future.
Breeding Season is in a never ending cycle of a few posts of "look at this great content that will come in future updates" and then followed by 3 months of "let's remake everything we worked on so far"
The hate they get is because they want to create a game which sounds great as an idea but are unsure how it should look like in detail so they start working. Then half a year later an old, implemented idea contradicts which a new one so time to draw some pretty pictures for a rework preview
>>
Let me sum up everything about Breeding Season, and most other indie porn games:
>Ignorant consumers with no idea what a producer is supposed to do decide to produce a game created by ignorant developers who have no idea how to manage projects.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
>>
>>6745933

But an apartments money is soon fooled.
>>
where is the town hall in HHS+ ?
>>
>>6745955
Why do you need to know?

>access to the town hall isn't in the game yet, mostly because the actual town hall meeting event isn't finished yet. You can use the console to teleport into it, but nothing happens.
...but I haven't tried rev 1301, so I don't know if any event tells you to go there.
>>
>>6745965
ah, ok.
Well actually in 1301 the maayor invites you to the town hall.
I wonder where the heck the detective is, too.
I feel like there is a lot I have missed in this game but I don't know where to look it's kinda driving me crazy
>>
As long as we're talking about games like Breeding Season, I have a hypothetical question.

Let's say you had a monster rancher game of the same general idea, but with a bigger emphasis on individual critters (leveling them up, interacting with them, possible evolution paths, etc). In this scenario, which of the following sounds better...

1) Monsters are bestial and feral, but monster hybrids can be domesticated. That means a breeder who wants to obtain a lamia needs to go on an adventure to find, corner, seduce, and get knocked up by a serpent-type monster to make a lamia. Alternatively, a male breeder would need to find a wild lamia and have it imprint on him, via the obvious method. That means you can't tame a griffin, but griffins are the key to raising harpies, with similar relationships between classic monsters and monster girls/boys.

2) The monsters themselves are subdued and caught before being taken to the ranch. Gaining a captured monster's trust is extremely difficult, but eventually you end up with a pet griffin or hydra. Afterwards, you can start raising the eggs from your monsters and crossbreed them for powerful hybrids.

It's not a situation where one is necessarily better than another, so I'm curious what people think about a Monster Girl Rancher as opposed to Fantasy Creature Rancher style of gameplay.
>>
>>6745969
>I wonder where the heck the detective is, too.
A lot of people do for some reason.

The downtown area you get to straight from the world map with the bank and police station and the road to the stores.
Upper middle-left. Weekdays roughly during working hours.
>>
>>6745974
I usually end up feeling sorry for the poor subdued critters in games like that.

FC doesn't bother me at all though, for some disturbing reason.
>>
>>6745974
>Monster Girl Rancher
Was that that half-assed game that never actually seemed to go anywhere?
>>
>>6745974
I'd like the first one, would probably be better to just not have a male breeder option though.
>>
>>6745974
First one sounds too good to be true.
I imagine something like Dragon Quest/Warrior Monsters, where you (the player) takes active part in the breeding process.
>>
>>6745974
The first one is harder but more ambitious. Some people will love you and it for zoo content, other scoff at it. The second is simpler in many ways. Personally, it'd be great to have both - both creating new hybrid species from scratch through use of feral monsters (be it female monster with male humanoid or male monster with female humanoid) and through already finding such hybrids sometime in the wild.

Ambitious but at least you would make more than just a cheap knock-off of what is already there.
>>
>playing defiler wings for the first time
>frantically try read the scrolling wall of text
>it's a losing battle
>the women in the background music start going "kee kee" "kee kee"
>my sides ascend and I have to start over
>>
>>6746000
>defiler wings
Good game, shame it was so linear, you couldn't inherit any of the facilities, gold, lairs of previous incarnations, the way you behaved toward people and what you did didn't matter much (beside some stats like notriety) and that the rebel against the mother of dragons had such an anticlimatic ending.
>>
>>6746010
The GUI was sort of annoying too, but I guess that's because it's a VN engine.
>>
>>6746010
fucken spoilers god damnit
>>
>>6745985
Somehow made me think of this: https://vndb.org/v9708
It's apparently not a breeding game, even though there's "ranch" in the English language name.
>>
>>6746020
>fucken spoilers god damnit
The game gives you the option from the get go, there's no spoiler here, other than the fact that it is anticlimatic
>>
>>6746022
>Sperm! Bukkake Ranch! -Cumbreasted Spirits Raised on Ecchiness-
Fucking hell Japan
>>
>>6746023
Don't try, though. You'll fail. Hard.
>>
>>6744461
motoslave.net, huh? I suspect that whoever came up with Sugarcube was a Bubblegum Crisis fan.

Needing Sugarcube would also explain why I could open FC in Twine, but trying to run a version I saved myself just gave me a white screen, I guess.
>>
Anyone has knowledge in writing events for HentaiHighSchool? It's my favorite game and I want to flesh it out a bit, perhaps adding more teachers or expanding on their routes.
>>
I'm starting to hate slave management games, I always end up concentrating on gameplay with my pants down and forget about time passing
>>
>>6745975
>>6745975
Thanks a lot for the help.
What do I do with Jenny Coppers ?
>>
>>6746203
I burned through a hundred weeks on FC the other day and had no idea what happened. Every time I told myself I was going to stop, some new long-term issue came up or I got a new pile of slaves to break. Five hours and about forty new slaves later, I finally had to declare that enough is enough.

The annoying thing is that the game isn't even really arousing. It just pressed all of my non-kink buttons. I love business simulators and would probably kill to be a semi-evil overlord like that. Adding in cultural developments only made it worse. I never thought that a game would let me live out my fantasy of presiding over a militaristic city-state with a healthy, educated populace of hyper-feminine slaves that adore their loving master. It's not even a "muh fetish" thing at this point. It's just too damn fun.
>>
>>6746203
It's even worse up north where your dick is liable to freeze off if you get distracted and leave it out without friction.

>>6746215
The cop? Build the chem lab and learn to make different kinds of drugs. She should contact you eventually. Fair warning: The lab's pretty expensive.
>>
is there anything like coc but with monster girls?
>>
>>6746222
>implying monster girls aren't furries
>>
>>6743959
>Slabs
What the fuck kinda potential do you see in that?
Worse overhaul syndrome than breeding season.
>>
>>6746224
Probably talking something like nekomimi, has animal ears, tail(s), maybe some fangs too. Something that definitely does not have a snout, is not covered in fur or scales.
>>
Hey, guys! Just curious why don't you discuss visual novels in this thread as well. There are plenty of /d/ related ones.
>>
>>6746237
>taking lowest quality bait
>>
>>6746243
>implying VNs are games
If you want to discuss VNs, talk about VNs. I don't see anyone stopping you.
Or, you know, just head over to /hgg/, which is basically VN general.
>>
>>6746246
VN and RPGMaker general
>>
Tried a simple FC mod last night. All I wanted to do was add an ear tag description for slaves being cockmilked (as slaves being milked get). Ended up (if I'm reading the code right) streamlining the pierced ear coding so that it would only show one sentence - job- or clothing-specific piercings first, then fall through to the generic descriptions only if none of the others applied.

Saved/exported the file, try to open it, and get a blank white screen. Do I need something other than the twine 2 installation file?
>>
>>6746243
There's usually not much gameplay to discuss in VNs, so it would essentially be:
"X was a good read."
"Yeah, I liked the Olga route."
~end~
>>
>>6746250
They are mainly talking about VNs, RPGs are simply not forbidden to talk about in there.
There is /hgg2D/ for that specific reason.
Just like this thread here is usually pretty much /fcg/.
>>
>>6746252
Yet they somehow managed to get to the 2965th iteration of /ksg/.
And that's a general for just one VN.
Never underestimate how much guys invested in VNs will talk about it.
>>
>>6746255
that's mostly because FCDev gives us updates all the time and we love him.
Almost everything in the pastebin gets talked about at some point though.

Myself, I'm normally shouting random questions at BedlamGames, I want to see No Haven be finished and awesome.
Sometimes I'll talk about HHS, which also needs to be finished and awesome.
>>
>>6746260

KSG are insane. You shouldn't group them in with other VN fans anymore than you should group Buffalo Bill in with sewing hobbyists.
>>
>>6746263
I am well aware, it's not like I am wondering about why this is.
It was just a comparison to /how much /hgg/ is about VNs.
Sure, they do talk about stuff besides VNs on there, but it's probably rarer than talking about games other than FC on here.
>>
>>6746272
I have seen quite insane rants and in depth discussion about VNs other than KS, including theories and analysis for each and every route up to every minor detail.
I am just saying you shouldn't underestimate how much some people will talk about something incredibly trivial with hardly any hint of gameplay.
KS is not a singular phenomenon. People get obsessed with a variety of games, shows, movies, VNs, literally anything can be the subject.
>>
>>6746279

Obsession is one thing. Two thousand, nine hundred and sixty-five successive threads at seven hundred and fifty posts each is not obsession, it is compulsion, and shouldn't be taken as a representative baseline of VN fandoms.
>>
>>6746251

Yeah, you need to download the latest version of SugarCube, the story format Free Cities uses. The version shipped with Twine 2 is out of date. http://www.motoslave.net/sugarcube/2/
>>
>>6746291
I am not saying that it is a "representative baseline" in any form, not even for KS.
All I am saying that there are people that obsessed with almost anything you can imagine, so you shouldn't underestimate how much people can talk about a VN.
It was just an extreme example for that obsession I could come up with.
>>
>>6746026
https://vndb.org/v1292
https://vndb.org/v2622
https://vndb.org/v12404
>>
>>6746263

Nobody wants No Haven to be good more than me. But RAGS is such utter dogshit. I've given up hope.

The irony is that Rough Landing is the only RAGS game I have ever enjoyed, but he won't make more games like it even though basic-as-fuck CYOA's are the only thing RAGS can handle without exploding like the fucking Death Star.
>>
>>6746291
Also bear in mind that they lost count like two times, and started counting from scratch both times
>>
>>6744099
Thanks!

>>6744115
What is FC? :3
>>
>>6746319
Free Cities, a text slave game

http://freecitiesblog.blogspot.com/
>>
>>6744099
>Corruption of Champions
Did I play the right game? It was an all-text adventure game.
>>
>>6746329
Yes?
>>
Can I make my students crossdress in HHS ?
>>
>>6746358
It's in the works, but I'm not sure how much of it is actually in the game. There might be some school rules, but I don't know if there are paperdolls or events to support it yet.

The brother chain was a dead end a few versions ago. Not sure about rev1301.
>>
Its been a few months since I played HHS, they made any progress on the game lately or have I not missed much?
>>
>>6746392
1.05 or 1.07?
>>
>>6746394

>>
>>6746263
ALL games need to be finished and awesome. It's just that many don't show much hopes of getting there.
>>
>>6746402
https://www.henthighschool.com/hhs-development/hhs-1-06-alpha-preview-release/
https://www.henthighschool.com/hhs-development/hhs-1-07-alpha-preview-release/
https://www.henthighschool.com/hhs-development/hhs-1-07-alpha-preview-release-(rev-1301)/

Remember to get the hotfixes for rev1301 if you decide to try it.
>>
>>6746427
I remember someone mentioning a simple mod to lower the age, that way the high school students aren't all 20+. Where do I find that mod?
>>
>>6746427

I can just do a clean install with the latest rev and give it the hotfixes, right? I'm having a hell of a time getting this to cleanly replace my previous version folder(s)
>>
>playing defiler wings
>exploring the forest lowby zone
>get one shot by a mecha house with machine gun arms
>lose 4 generations of progress because rnglol
>>
>>6746463
>get one shot
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get one shot in that game. I've never once taken more than one damage at a time.
>>
>>6746456
No idea.

>>6746461
Yup. 1301 and the hotfix(es) in the mega folder.
>>
>>6746466

A'ight, cheers m8
>>
>>6746456
It's DefaultGameConfig.xml in \Schools\NormalSchool\Config\
Just change <AgeRange> to your preferred numbers.
>>
File: hentai--18+-erotic-1083191.png (296KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hentai--18+-erotic-1083191.png
296KB, 600x1000px
>>6743913
>>6743914
I-I'm sorry, I just now heard of the game...
>>
>>6746472
This just made everyone 16, regardless of what the age range is set to.
>>
>>6746521
There's probably a hardcoded limit, then. You'll have to acquire, fiddle with, and compile the source code yourself.
WhoreMaster/BrothelMaster did a similar thing.
>>
Aww, HHS used to have easily accessible cheats to top off money and rep and stuff. That's kind of a pain when the game doesn't usually change much version to version. Am I made of time?
>>
>>6746528
Why even add in an age range if it's hardcoded to 16 if you edit it?
>>
>>6746548
Because muh morals.
>>
>>6746535
It still does, I think. Somewhere.

>>6746548
To make it 16?
>>
>>6746555
>To make it 16?
Then why add in a .xml file that you can edit? It would be like if a game used .ini files for the settings, but completely ignored anything that the player changes.
>>
>>6746559
Isn't the default minimum 18?
>>
>>6746555

Well, is why I said "easily accessible". There's still a debug menu and probably some data files I can edit but it used to be really obvious. I'll just have to dick around with it.
>>
When did this age limit hit HHS?
Last time I played it there were plenty of loli characters to corrupt.
>>
>>6746590
Months and months ago. There's still a "loli" and "shota" fetish in-game though.
>>
>>6746593
That's a real shame. There aren't enough games that provide you with loli/shota corruption.
>>
>>6746528
>source code is only available to sekrit club
This bodes well.
>>
>>6746427
Does anyone know how to find the console commands? All that's on the forums is people referencing them.
>>
>>6746725
Is the debug button in the corner gone in 1301?
>>
>>6746751
It's there, but there's just a text box labelled console command.
>>
>try this HHS+ thing
>bumble around for a couple hours looking for the lewds
>buy an onahole and jack off
>fade-to-black with only the briefest 'you jacked off' description
>nothing else to be found
Yeah whatever. Navigation is too tedious to put up with.
>>
>>6746774
the lewds are really subpar, to be honest
the hot thing is the thought of you corrupting your staff and students and eventually the whole town
>>
>>6746774
There's literally no content unless you grind for hours to get high corruption.
It's a pretty terrible game, and only marginally better if you include the porn.
>>
>>6746777
Do the teacher/PTA corruption quests.

>>6746762
Try "help" or something. I think there's a way, but I can't remember it.
>>
>>6746762
Does F12 do anything?
>>
File: noice.png (469B, 90x29px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
469B, 90x29px
>>
File: 48ca82ca9baf46f46eb3224743131ccb.jpg (218KB, 900x1388px) Image search: [Google]
48ca82ca9baf46f46eb3224743131ccb.jpg
218KB, 900x1388px
>>6746298
There's always hope. Just so far what hope there is so far off there's not a lot of point talking about it yet.
>>
>>6746465
This guy's right, you can only get oneshot if you're exploring when you're already half-dead, in which case it's your own damn fault.
>>
>>6747134
>multi-board shitposting
>>
we dead?
I don't want to be that guy, but anyone got lastest Cursed and Newlife? Been months since I last played them, want to see how it's faring.
>>
>>6747365
Both devs are still prudes.
>>
Slugs and Bugs final release is out
>>
>>6746465
The mistress can oneshot you if you only have one head.

Basically she kills off a head per turn you don't have the right immunity or choose the wrong option.
>>
>>6747400
Fucking awesome. Time to embrace my overmind and fucking rule the world.
>>
File: wow.png (50KB, 1333x535px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
50KB, 1333x535px
... Okay, so normally I'd bugreport this on FC dev's blog, but.

Uh.

I have no idea how to bugreport this.

This was a random event when I didn't have a bodyguard and I'd just purchased the room for one the previous week. ???

Unrelatedly, I'm kind of amused that picking 'An arcology that know girls are girls' doesn't prevent the 'Shemale arcology owner' recruitment event. Imma stock my club almost entirely with shemales.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-27+at+01.55.17).png (44KB, 1361x450px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-27+at+01.55.17).png
44KB, 1361x450px
>>6747733
and now I have a bugged bodyguard after choosing the 'enslave her' option for science.
>>
File: question.png (4KB, 183x165px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
4KB, 183x165px
>>6747739
My money is no longer a number. The thought occurs that this was either the best business decision ever or the worst.
>>
>>6747743
MADNESS!
YOU'VE KILLED US ALL!!
>>
>>6747733
I think this happens because the slave recruitment opportunity events tied to social directions are all bugged.

In my experience you can safely skip the event by pressing continue. Choosing the "sell immediately" option doesn't seem to create any negative effects either.
>>
>>6747746
Yeah, so it turns out if your money isn't a number you can't actually buy slaves anymore.

The upshot of this is you /can/ upgrade the arcology infinitely, apparently without any worried about going into debt.
>>
File: 1455548777761.jpg (803KB, 1278x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1455548777761.jpg
803KB, 1278x1183px
>>6747400
>real pictures instead of artwork

this is the most obnoxious fucking shit
most /d/ fetishes dont translate to 3D in a way that isnt fucking disgusting
why do all games on tfg use real pictures and video
>>
File: 1455374568940.jpg (93KB, 539x402px) Image search: [Google]
1455374568940.jpg
93KB, 539x402px
So did anyone actually work out the code for Trap Quest's debug or is it forever doomed to hide behind a DRM paywall?
>>
>>6747756
Just rename the 'pictures' directory to remove the pictures and enjoy the story?
Or even better, commission the artwork you want for each scene and swap the pics.

I'm not much for photomanips usually, but I really like the consistency this game has (unlike many others, sadly).
>>
File: 15_3o81juma24.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
15_3o81juma24.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>6747756
>why do all games on tfg use real pictures and video
Cause it's not /d/, there's also nothing wrong with real pictures for some fetishes
>>
>>6747400
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only person in the world prefering male protagonists in my lewd games...
>>
>>6747836
>ib4 what are you, gay?
>>
Does anyone have any suggestions for games with well done "bad ends?"

I've played CoC and TiTS, but they aren't doing it for me anymore. I really just enjoy taking a normal player character and turning them into this broken sex slave. And I feel like there isn't enough games that gives a male bad end, not that I prefer it, but a woman breaking a man into a semin factory is super hot.
>>
>>6747842
MGQ, assuming you didn't play it yet.
>>
>>6747834
>there's also nothing wrong with real pictures
3D is most certainly PD.

>>6747836
Depends on the game, really. If it's just full-on hyper degeneracy, I prefer female or futa, but if there's any kind of interesting storyline or fun gameplay, I prefer playing a male character.

>>6747842
Femdom is shit, stop liking it.
>>
>>6747400
The first few tries of googling that returned a christian music cd by that name. I have the feeling I'm being given a sign to stop.
>>
>>6747865
Good call.
>>
>>6747842
>a woman breaking a man into a semin factory is super hot.
No, it's retarded. With a non-hot woman, it's not hot. With a hot woman, she literally just needs to offer the guy.

"I'll provide everything, you never need to work again, and you'll just have hot sex all the time."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."
>>
>>6743809
Please kiss me!
>>
>>6747877
>"I'll provide everything, you never need to work again, and you'll just have hot sex all the time."
24/7 milking his cock.
Brutal buttsex to speed up intervals.
I can't continue, otherwise I'll get aroused.
>>
>>6747865
http://tfgamessite.com/?module=viewgame&id=791
Disregard the download version saying '1.0.0', it is 3.0.0 (well, at least the games-collective link which i used).
>>
How do you do a submissive-focused game without it coming off as waifu-simulator or aim-for-the-bad-ends?
>>
>>6747900
Violated Heroine
>>
>>6747900
PC sub or NPC subs?
>>
>>6747907
PC subs.
NPC subs would make you (the player) dominant.
>>
>>6747900
Make a usual sub-focused game but make the content a reward instead of a bad end.
>>
>>6747900
It's a matter of purpose and point of view.

As a submissive PC, you further not your own goals, but those of whoever/whatever you submitted to.
What they want is now your gospel, and they will reward you for a job well done.

Many game types could be done in this fashion, but it takes a lot of flavour to be done right.
>>
>I'm so fucking bad at programming.
>>
>>6746465
>>6747145
It was a bit an exageration. 3 shots with no option to escape despite being calm is close enough.
>>
>>6747951
Neat.
>>
>>6747951
>that text
Kekeroonie
>>
>>6747969
Well, it's an easter egg fight with low proc rate.
Never won it myself, and it's one-time-per-savefile only.
Good thing you don't need to win to register the easter egg, just proc the werewolf encounter in the woods and you'll get the EE achievement.
>>
What are some good games to refer to for Hentai RPG setting?
> Rance series
> Kuroinu?
> MGQ?
>>
>play monster girl quest
>apart from Alice all monsters are fucking disgusting
Fuck this shit, purge the xenos
>>
>>6747951
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>6747988
Cool, I didn't even know there were achievements. I was a bit salty because I had gotten a gold and the color mutations seem rare, but the white I've got atm is tearing it up.
>>
>>6747993
My shitty attempts to write a game about a ponygirl who works hard for her master/mistress and gets to be the best ponygirl in the whole world. In between the rape and abuse when she loses.
>>
>>6748017
What are you working with out of interest?
>>
>>6748037
Qt (C++). Not a pre-built engine.
>>
>>6748043
Intersting. Why desktop, vs something web based?
>>
>>6748043
Cheers and it's looking impressive. Wish I had the know how to put something similar together.
>>
>>6748055
Because I'm shitty at web stuff.
>>
>>6748069
Hey, me too!
>>
>>6748059
Got an ETA till your next build is out?
>>
>>6747996
Good colours are rare, yeah. Gold is kinda meh all things considered, since a fully decked-out thief can still fuck you up, so you still need to get rid of them the usual way - which essentially makes the colour a waste.
White has better overall utility.
>>
>>6748085
Not yet. Spent since last Tuesday away from the computer which has put a real crimp on things. Did completely finish the corruption overhaul before I left though.

Going to get stuck back in tomorrow with probably also a stream in the evening.
>>
>>6748085
what game?
>>
>>6748089
What's your timezone? I never seem to catch you streaming
>>6748092
Likely No Haven
>>
>>6748096
Mid to late UK time usually.

Yep, No Haven at the mo till next update, and then back to the Whorelock's Twine conversion.
>>
>>6748106
Watch yer cookies, son.
>>
>>6748106
So GMT plus or minus an hour or so?
>>
>>6748106
No wonder I miss you all the time, I thought you were American
>>
>>6748113
Pretty much yeah.
>>
Did anyone get to the new content in Boobjitsu Matriarch?
I want to know if its any good but the way the game works is beyond retarded.
Like if I want to win fights by flaunting my massive breasts my accuracy is decided by my unruly vs the opponents haughtyness but then the amount of damage I deal depends on my haughtiness multiplied by my nipple length. And there are so many attacks that you can unlock but unless you know about them beforehand you'll never have the stat distribution to make them usable and enemy stats ramp up so quickly that you can't compete unless you pump up one thing to at least 60.
But at the same time I think it's totally cool to run a prehistoric tribe who fights against girls with big fat asses, stone giants, and insect people. I kind of like the idea behind transformation items that steal one attribute away to fuel another, even though it makes getting the changes you want take a hundred years. And the final quest of the last version had attribute theft which is far too rare in any of these games/stories.
>>
>>6748137
How the fuck do you save? I played that game for ~4 hours when I first found out about it, and it didn't save.

Too annoyed to replay it, but I'd still like to know.
>>
>>6748149
When I first found out about it you couldn't save. Now it's been redone in twine 2 and you can save just like in free cities.
>>
So I've played TiTS, and am currently playing Flexible Survival and was wondering if you guys could recommend anything like those two (I'd rather stay away from CoC) that involves exploring some sort of world to find the various things within it. I really like the exploration to my porn.
>>
>>6748163
Is it downloadable now?
>>
>>6748175
well, Trap Quest has that exploration element if you're okay with feminization/submissive perspective and whorelock's revenge if you can stand to use RAGS, though I can't quite remember the kinks associated with whorelock's revenge
>>
>>6748182
Lust Doll, but there's not much content.
HHS+, in the sense that some of the events and quest chains can be sort of hard to find.
>>6748137, sort of. Progression is fairly linear though.
All those poorly translated russian qsp games that are variations of one another.
TES/FO with sex mods, but the h stuff is sort of tacked on, obviously.
>>
>>6748199 was for >>6748175
>>
>these 3x3 puzzles in Vitamin Plus

but why?
>>
>>6747900
>How do you do a submissive-focused game without it coming off as waifu-simulator or aim-for-the-bad-ends?

One thing to keep in mind is that sub gameplay tends to be reactive, while other forms of gameplay tends to be proactive. This may be one of the reasons a lot of people react very badly to sub content popping up in other games, because it usually involves a loss of player agency. But for a sub focused game, your goal should be the silly sounding idea of providing them control when they have none.

You need to give the player choices on how they react to what is happening to them, and options to manipulate the overall game towards their personal goals.

For example, the player might have a little black book where they record their thoughts on their lovers. If you give them the option to describe their relationship (lover, friend, sugar daddy, asshole), you can change the descriptions of events to show their growing love, their fun with the friend-with-benefits, the smug satisfaction of getting gifts, or the bitter resentment of fucking the jerk again.

Another approach is to make the sex an avenue for what the player wants to do. If someone's playing a maid who services several people in a mansion, they might have opportunities to acquire blackmail material, discover secrets, cover up evidence, or otherwise set events in motion to make things turn out very well or very poorly for their lovers.

Even in a sub-focused game, the player should have agency. That agency may not involve the sex itself, but if you let players accomplish goals and control their own reactions to events, it will give you crunchy gameplay content.
>>
>>6748222
>actually playing vitamin plus
>not just going to sadpanda for the CG sets the art was stolen from
>>
So, is there a guide somewhere I can check for basic No Haven, or is this just suffering until I work out how Bedlam expects me to play?
>>
>>6748258
Your best bet is asking here. A couple of us, myself included, learned from trial and error (specially error).
>>
>>6748256
>the CG sets the art was stolen from
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you.
>>
>>6748258
Suffering is how Bedlam expects you to play. He insists little things like 'balance' and 'actually enjoyable gameplay' can wait until version 1.0.
>>
>>6748085
His update schedule seems to be once every few months. No point in asking him every time you see him, you're just fishing for disappointment.

>>6748258
Okay, in a nutshell, your three primary resources are morale, gold, and supply. Too little of any of these and you're fast-tracked to game-over.

Morale: Each slaver has a morale. Having slaves, supply, and gold increases this. Losing missions, or player bimboness (having sexiness-enhancing features, acting submissive, etc) effectively decreases this. Too low and they revolt. Game over.

Gold/Supply: You get these from missions. But to launch most missions you need these... so if you ever let yourself run too low, you'll be in major trouble as your morale quickly plummets and you can't launch any decent missions.

Slaves: Slaves are basically what you get for very high rolls on a mission attempts. Obviously, they can be sold for money. They can also be used to increase camp efficiency; sluts will reduce morale decay over time, cooks will reduce supply consumption, etc. But slaves also require supply upkeep (both for themselves, and to keep the additional slavers needed to guard them). So too many can seriously drain your resources quickly.
>>
>>6748256
>Stolen
heh
>>
I played a game a while back, you were the devil or the king of hell or something and you built a maze or something? I can't remember exactly, but you had to fight your way through a bunch of levels and raise demons and monsters and stuff to kill the forces the king was sending at you. Does anyone know the name of this?
>>
Can anyone suggest a decent game with femdom and light ballbusting content?
>>
>>6748360
Sounds like Pretty Warrior May Cry
>>
>>6748258
>>6748343

Throwing in more since I have the free time right now.

Missions: Each mission is effectively a complex dice roll. You pay an up-front cost of gold and supply, as well as making the slavers unavailable for however long it lasts.

The higher the roll, the better the rewards. High enough and you might get extra loot, XP, or even slaves. Low enough and you not only waste the supply/money you paid to launch the mission, but you may even lose slavers themselves. You can preview the odds of success in the mission window.

The odds of success are overwhelmingly determined by character traits. These tend to be pretty specialized, and you'll very rarely find slavers that are effective at a wide range of missions. This is doubly so since there are just as many negative traits as good ones, so some slavers may even actively harm your chances of success if you let them join the mission. (Though if you don't have enough free staff, you might not have a choice, as you're not allowed to launch a mission until all slots are filled with staff).

The informal specialization of slavers is important because having an unbalanced staff might seriously cripple you... having abundant slave-catchers won't mean squat if you don't have enough scouts to find mission opportunities, or enough raiders to capture supplies for feeding all of them.
>>
>>6748364
You'll need to be more specific. Player or NPCs in the male and/or female roles? What do you mean by "femdom" specifically? Do you mean a female taking the dominant role in fairly regular sex, or "whips and collars" extremes of BDSM action? And what sort of game? A sandbox simulator kind of game, or a more branching story thing?
>>
>>6748338
>>6748359
Getting permission several months after release doesn't change the fact that they originally did not have permission.
Also, Vitamin Plus is objectively garbage.
>>
>>6748374
>Also, Vitamin Plus is objectively garbage.
>>>/whereeverthefuckyoucamefrom/
>>
>>6743787
On the subject of this game, I started playing it again because of this thread. I got into a bizare situation: are the Genderbent and Futanari traits mutually exclusive? Because I got a request that asks for one, and I never seem to be able to get a single monsters with both traits.
>>
>>6748381
No idea, but Genderbent is like a damn plague.
>>
>>6748376
So you enjoy highly linear VN-style games that require you to jump though logic hoops and solve puzzles to get to the porn content?
Remember, the only thing Vitamin Plus has in common with Vitamin Quest is the artist.
>>
>>6748367
That's it! Thank you so much.
>>
>>6748384
And what part of that makes it "garbage"?
Fuck off, don't you have some other thread to shitpost in?
>>
>>6748372
Preferably male player. Dominant, but preferably not cruel female NPCs. Ballbusting, but no mutilation.

I'm open to anything that is not in RAGS. Any suggestions?
>>
>>6747850
>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!1!
>>
>>6748411
Yes. You should stop liking things that I don't like.
>>
Femdom is only acceptable when its /ss/
>>
>>6748460
Even shittier. Your taste is objectively bad.
>>
>>6748460
Even better. Your taste is objectively good.
>>
>>6743986
>>6743987
>>6744280
> implying western europe didn't already create a heresy in the form of the catholic church, and then like fifty heresies of that
God forbid interpretations of theology + monastic duties shift over time.
>>
>>6748510
traitor harlot pls go
>>
>>6748510
>God forbid
Oh, he does, don't worry about that.
>>
>>6748510
>saying that the Great Schism was just Europe being heretics
You have a poor understanding of history.
>>
>>6748510
Nuns are catholic, not protestant.

Catholics get holy word and guidance from priests, whereas protestants interpret holy texts for personal meaning. Nuns in jeans = big no no.
>>
>>6748510
russian spotted
>>
>>6748566
There are Anglican and Lutheran nuns.
>>
File: pope.jpg (25KB, 636x423px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
25KB, 636x423px
>>6748632
>While some nuns say they are grateful that the Vatican
>grateful that the Vatican
> the Vatican
> Vatican
>>
Just got a new laptop, using Windows 10, but can't seem to install RAGS guys. I get the setup, go to open it, and the file just disappears. Like seriously I doubleclick, then 3 seconds later it's just gone. Not in the recycling bin, or anywhere. I know you're not tech support, but shit's weird
>>
>>6748768
Probably AV software.

Also, W10 a shit.
>>
>>6748768
Do you have any antivirus/malware software running on your rig?
What browser are you using?
What does your downloads page show?
>>
>>6748381
If you go to the guild you can order a monster with a single trait that you need.
>>
>>6743829
I'll do you one better.
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=151174&n=Breeding+Season+4.4.1.swf
>>
>>6748768
>Windows 10
Just pirate 7.
>>
I wish Newlife had more extreme sex, rape, or at least anal content. The thought of being vigorously manhandled in public is pretty hot. I'm sad there isn't any special text for wearing only a skirt and no panties while working out at the gym. If I knew anything about java programming I'd be half tempted to try and make a mod for it myself.

So an open question for the other devs that lurk the board. Where did you get started on programming?
>>
>>6748976
I started writing for CoC, and decided to start one of my own projects when I realized programming wasn't actually as complex and intimidating as fenoxo made it out to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 960x640px
Might as well post again.

Was this slave programmed in?
>>
>>6748980
That's the side effect of Fenoxo being a terrible programmer.
>>
>>6748982
>that font rendering
Jesus christ, how awful.

And no, it's just a random event. What makes you think that random events would ever have preprogrammed slaves?
>>
>>6748982
On your phone? What, are you playing this at work or on the crapper or something?

Nevermind. I probably don't even want to know.
>>
What do I need to unlock third future society option in FC? Super high renown?
>>
File: Venture_-_2016-03-28_00.34.37.png (111KB, 1928x818px) Image search: [Google]
Venture_-_2016-03-28_00.34.37.png
111KB, 1928x818px
Progress made. 2 scenes done, plus untangling the list of names the game uses for the name entry screen, plus UI changes for handling scene name, author, etc.
>>
>>6749047
Think so.
>>
File: 651651.jpg (707KB, 1200x998px) Image search: [Google]
651651.jpg
707KB, 1200x998px
>>6748258>>6748343>>6748368

Those are good general points but a couple of specific ones to help out.

First turn on the suggestions and pay attention to them. If the assignment isn't bringing up slavers with some green traits then choose a different assignment, doubly so if it's suggesting slavers with red traits.

Many encampments struggle without an early inject of gold and supplies. You can make life a lot easier by focusing completing one of the special assignments gained by visiting the Ensnared Rose by yourself for gold, and some of the common Ever Forrest assignments like Probe the Infestation for supplies.

Once you've banked a couple of hundred in each life gets a lot easier and you can concentrate on managing morale.
>>
>>6745974
1 breeding is a cool mechanic in any game

and if you can unhitch genes so that you can get complete freaks that would be the best(but hybrids 1st)
>>
>>6745990
>First one sounds too good to be true.
Give Tobihime a try.
RPG/Angry birds hybrid where you strategically fucked enemy monsters to spawn monstergirls, adding to your personal army.
>>
>>6748980
>>6748984
Depends on what you call "programming". Building a twine game is 3-grade easy. That's why we have frameworks in the first place. The thing is, framework don't magically make you a good programmer. Hence the performance issues of FC and the awful readability of its code.
(yeah, it takes about a second to generate a slave with a handful of variables, it shouldn't be over 0.1s)
Don't get me wrong, poorly optimized, user-friendly frameworks let non-programmers authors make good games and that's cool, but don't say programming is easy. Quality programming is hard, and definitely worth it.
>>
>>6749056
I both pity and respect you.
>>
How do I fucking understand RAGS.
I found a rare event in no haven and wanted to see what I could have got if I succeeded, but the RAGS designer is a clusterfuck and all the fucking variables are massive arrays of blank. I'm a proffesional fucking programmer and I don't have a clue what nohaven dev is doing.
>>
>>6749375
slav magic
>>
>>6749375
I don't think he does either, considering how RAGS is such a clusterfuck of bad ideas.
>>
>>6749375
You're looking in the wrong place. Try the Player tab and then expanding the action for which ever area it was.

Either that or just ask here and I or someone else will probably let you know.
>>
>>6749413
I will never crit the Follow the Wisps mission ever again.
Wisp slaver best slaver.
>>
>>6748860
Yeah I've got Webroot going, but it usually gives me a notification if it does anything.

Used chrome, and opened it from the downloads page with the same result. When I tried to open it again from the downloads where it was still visible, it just says "removed". Wasn't in the recycle bin either.

>>6748781
And yeah I'm not really liking Windows 10, but I'm getting used to it.
>>
>>6749448
But your PRIVACY! Man, it's like... YOUR PRIVACY!

I'm actually starting to sympathize with Stallman.
>>
How do i rise speed in CoC?
>>
>>6749501
Explore lake and desert
>>
>>6749502
Thanks.
>>
>>6749504
joggin at the gym in town may also help
>>
>>6748860
Does he have malware running? Of course he does, he literally just told you he's running Windows 10.
>>
>>6749515
Ha!
>>
>>6748510
You really are a special kind of stupid, huh?
>>
File: FC_SummaryChanges.jpg (67KB, 895x225px) Image search: [Google]
FC_SummaryChanges.jpg
67KB, 895x225px
Finally got Twine and SugarCube playing well together and tried poking around in FC some.

Not really interested in making a real 'mod' but I ended up tweaking some of the display settings, and I kind of like what I got.

Might shoot the snippets I changed off to FCDev to see if he wants to incorporate them.
>>
>>6749587
Still trying to figure out what causes mindbroken slaves to spontaneously gain rank 1 in a bunch of skills, though. So frustrating.

There's code to set them back to 0 every week, which seems to work if the slave is in a facility but not if they're in the main list/household. It's really weird.
>>
>Start writing ponygirl themed game
>Throw it out and start again in some different engine
>Rinse, repeat
Fucks sake.
Should I just give in and use RAGS or Twine, or go full nodev and roll my own engine in JS?
>>
>>6749375
RAGS programming and conventional programming don't really overlap. That's why RAGS is so fucking poisonous, because the people that get started in it are trapped in it because the skills they learn don't transfer and it's just a constant self-reinforcing loop of sunk cost fallacy.
>>
>>6749413
I found it at last. Is was the "Quick as you like" event.

So, huh. Looks like every outcome sucks. Lose the person you send for nothing, end up with them bound and in a chastity belt, bound but a small amount of gold, or lose them forever but get a large amount of gold.

Pity I can't send my secretly-submissive player on that event though.
>>
>>6749610
>Should I just give in and use RAGS
never go full retard, anon.
>or Twine
can be fine in some cases.
>>
>>6749610
>Should I just give in and use Twine
Watch yer cookies, pal.
>>
>>6745974
The first one sounds more interesting. And does anyone know of a game anything like this that isn't breeding season?
>>
>>6749610
you could try glulx
>>
>>6749610
Gluxe is better for realatively simple sandbox games with semi-ranomized content. It's pretty bad for displaying long prose, or for displaying large amounts of information (statistics windows, inventories, etc).

RAGS is a horrible engine overall, but it's designed for top-down exploration games.

Twine is a very simple, general purpose engine. It's as simple or complex as you need it to be. Since it's not pre-built for a specific role like most other engines, it's quite flexible.

As for your own... well, the old saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Making your own game engine could set back the game's effective progress by months... so avoid making your own unless you really feel you need it (e.g., you need something very specific that other game engines can't deliver).

I'd recommend Twine for you, since it sounds like you're not sure what exactly you might need from a game engine, so by working in Twine you won't lose progress if you decide to change your game's direction midway through because the engine doesn't fit.
>>
>>6749684
Breeding season doesn't fit either 1 or 2, since you can tame monsters without effort and no hybrid are ever bred.

Anyway, see >>6749144
>>
>>6749154
>>6749056
For an idea how tough it is extracting data from Elysium, this is how the names are stored. Was interesting writing regex to extract them. I don't know if the flash compiler did this or if Atticus just doesn't know how if-statements work (I know she's new to programming so either would make sense). I would like to have a chat with her one day and tutor her a bit, but probably won't be anytime soon since a family member died.

And yes, the line numbers are accurate.
>>
>>6749851
To clarify, she's the one with a family emergency, not me.

Also, I don't know what gender Atticus is, but I got yelled at a few days ago for calling her a "he", so I'm trying "she", in lieu of proper information in that regard.
>>
>>6749860
pretty sure it's he senpai
>>
>>6749851
>>6749860

I can't say I'm surprised... the game has had the slowest development cycle of any game that hasn't been outright abandoned. And since hte game doesn't have any (unique) art or long pages of prose, the only other possible source of delay is the coding and programming areas of the game. So it's clear she isn't the best coder in the cubical farm, but I didn't expect it was that bad...
>>
>>6749111
>Ensnared Rose
I can never properly end her requests, even having the exact specimen she asks for.
She'll just ignore it and proceed to give me the mission
And if I ask for a new assignment, sink into debt.
>>
Hey Anons, since there was a lot of discussion about HHS earlier, I thought some might have heard of or be interested in this:

http://schoolofsmut.blogspot.com/

As is trendy now-a-days the "better" version is paetron paywalled. I'm hoping at least one person here has and could tellwhether it has the promise of being something good, or is just a cheap knock-off.e
>>
>>6750046
Wait what
There is not a single image?
Even HHS's paperdolls and stock images are better than this
>>
>>6750100

I prefer text-only games honestly; especially as an alternative to crappy stock art. It gives you more leeway to depict a wide variety of scenes when you don't have to graphically represent each change.
>>
>>6750100
While I think HSS does a pretty good job of picking their images, stock web porn isn't exactly miles ahead of text.

It's like good 2D graphics vs tolerable 3D graphics.
>>
>>6750107
>>6750106
Ah well, I posted that before reading it was text-only. Fair enough.

I'd buy it and share with anons, but I doubt there's much content, and since I live in a third world shithole, $5 is actually quite a lot for me
>>
>>6750046
Played it a bit. My overall rating is that it's pretty good.

The plot and format is very similar to HHS, but this guy has been doing it solo and only released the game 2 months ago. Given it's short age, I'd expect a mostly incomplete and barebones skeleton of a game... but it's pretty well developed for an initial release.

Assuming he doesn't lose interest in it in a year like 50% of all H-game developers, this could potentially shape up to be much better than HHS -- but that depends on how fast he works and if he intends to keep at developing the game over time.
>>
>>6750046
>text game
>Unity
Well that's new
>>
>>6750100
t. person with opinion
>>
File: Venture_-_2016-03-28_19.06.45.png (71KB, 1928x818px) Image search: [Google]
Venture_-_2016-03-28_19.06.45.png
71KB, 1928x818px
Done with work stuff, now working on the character generation stuff. It's pulling the name from from the Character object after its generation properly, so I'm pleased.
>>
Free cities blog is down?
>>
>>6750337
working here
>>
>>6750366
It started working again for me just now
Computers are truly a mystery
>>
>>6744309
Thought that version was still broken (even with hotfixes). I myself stopped using it because it crashes at the save/load menu. Can't for the life of me get it to run, which is quite a shame.
>>
>>6749860
Dude's got a masculine avatar and a fat girlfriend. pretty sure its a He.
>>
>>6749851
That just.... christ that makes Notch look like a savant. I know not everyone has the luxury of getting a comp sci degree but is it really so bad to spend some time on code academy at the very least? Dude needs some schooling pronto.
>>
>>6750377
Well, could be a lesbian and the avatar is androgynous.

>>6750448
I'd like to, but I doubt it with all the shit he's going through.
>>
>>6750046
How are you even supposed to progress in this game? It's so non-intuitive.
>>
completely broken save systems that you don't find out about until you've already sunk hours into the game oh well so much for that adjawihduafugbauifouihaiofha
>>
>>6748995
In bed. I find it difficult to cum sitting upright for some reason.
>>
>>6748985
The name, which was why I asked.
>>
>>6749851
jesus fucking christ

How did he make a game without copying from someone else? And if he copied from someone else, how did he never encounter a data structure? This is some next level stupid.
>>
>>6750046
So, anyone have the patreon version?
>>
>>6750808
It's a generic Japanese name. What about that seems hardcoded?
>>
>>6750891
because there's a particularly famous example of a trap named that.

I was half joking when I asked.
>>
>>6750898
FC dev asked people for some names to include in the various ethnicities, so it's not an hardcoded slave but an inside joke
>>
New thread:
>>6751041

>>6751041

>>6751041
>>
>>6749860
Call it an it until further info is available.
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.