[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sissy a la carte.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: RJ173220_img_main.jpg (257KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
RJ173220_img_main.jpg
257KB, 560x420px
I get that there's another thread about this in here already, but could someone PLEASE MAKE THIS AVAILABLE ON EX (sissy a la carte 8)? translated or not, I don't give a fuck, it's going to be a while before I can buy it, also chastity thread
>>
File: 0801.jpg (288KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
0801.jpg
288KB, 400x575px
>>
File: 0802.jpg (235KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
0802.jpg
235KB, 400x575px
And that's it from the sample.
>>
It's awfully quiet around here.
>>
It's like nobody else here likes this series.
>>
>>6736295
I love it
>>
>>6736310
Me too, huge fan of the series.
>>
>>6736274
is this even an actual comic? This seems kinda amateur
>>
File: samantha2.png (715KB, 800x1928px) Image search: [Google]
samantha2.png
715KB, 800x1928px
I, uh... drew more of my new girl and belt

>>6736295
I love the artwork, even if the story isn't my favorite
>>
>>6736795
She looks great. Though I fear it may be best you post in a chastity thread once it pops up.

Volleyball? (European) Football?

>>6736274
>I get that there's another thread about this in here already
You obviously don't. Making a new /r/equest thread is not going to get your request done faster, if anything people are going to report it.

>translated or not, I don't give a fuck, it's going to be a while before I can buy it, also chastity thread
You can buy the Japanese one right now if you actually intend to support the author.

Otherwise just be greatful the previous ones were translated for free and the new onws will include an English translation.

>>6736295
>It's like nobody else here likes this series.
I love it but I'll be honest, if the author is going the extra length to translate it might aswell support him, especially with stuff as niche as this.

People are willing to spend $15 a month for incomplete (erotic) videogames or a blank check for western artists to do whatever on Patreon but are unwilling to pay 5-10 on stuff created by Japanese artists.
>>
>>6736856
>Volleyball? (European) Football?
American Soccer. The star of her highschool team (a senior, and 18 years old, ofc)

> I fear it may be best you post in a chastity thread once it pops up.
the op says, "also chastity thread" tho
>>
>>6737338
>the op says, "also chastity thread" tho
Fair enough. Not exactly the best way to start one though.

>>6737338
>American Soccer. The star of her highschool team (a senior, and 18 years old, ofc)
Interesting. Did you read the feedback from last thread regarding comic ideas?
>>
File: 1426040090794.gif (703KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1426040090794.gif
703KB, 640x480px
>>6736274
>>
>>6737338
>the op says, "also chastity thread" tho
Seems people didn't notice and made another >>6737491
>>
>>6737600
Has nothing to do with noticing. This guy didn't title his thread correctly and didn't link to it in the previous thread.
>>
http://exhentai.org/g/916583/a0c88a9539/
http://exhentai.org/g/916587/b776e9cd8a/

The deed is done. If anyone knows the guest artists feel free to tag them on the galleries.

I buy these as soon as I can, but I'm always mindful of putting them up straight away since I don't want the author to lose out on sales. With that in mind, I'm guessing by now everyone who intended to pay for it has already done so. I just hope that the English and Korean translations are fuelling more people to buy it since I'd really like to see this series continued.

I hope that if there any fans who enjoy this, or any other author's work for that matter, that they show their appreciation to them whenever it's feasible. If you're in a tough spot financially, I'm sure even sending them a few thankful words, even if it's in English or broken Japanese, would help support them emotionally and give them motivation to continue their work.
>>
>>6737566
sauce pls god ?
>>
>>6739800
>I buy these as soon as I can, but I'm always mindful of putting them up straight away since I don't want the author to lose out on sales. With that in mind, I'm guessing by now everyone who intended to pay for it has already done so. I just hope that the English and Korean translations are fuelling more people to buy it since I'd really like to see this series continued.
You do know that the author said he intended to release 7 and 8 in English on DLSite, right?
>>
I've found most of them on exhentai. The one thing that keeps me from saving them is that there's like 6 chapters, all broken up and only 12 to 15 pages. If someone could put them all together, that'd be greeeat
>>
>>6736295
It's an image set. Fairly good, but censored.
The writing is irrelevant since the picture is either unrelated or lacking context.

>>6736470
>is this even an actual comic?
No, its's not.
>>
>>6739817
Discipline, I think. Might be Bible Black.
>>
>>6736274
>Sissy a la carte
Really disappointing. Lackluster.
>>
Can somine please dump tranalated versions of the the ones removed from e hentai, and 7&8?
>>
good news!!
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE173220.html
>>
>>6752697
I'm going to be honest, and I hope I'm the only one that thinks this, but the translation doesn't look too great. Granted I'm only basing this on the sample images, but comparing them to the raws it just looks like such a lazy job. I mean, I love this series, but...

>Masturbation goods, let's buy a lot, okay?

Really?
>>
Cool opinion guy but can somone just post the translations for free?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.