[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rare Fetish: Pranks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: X3QXBN8C_400x400_.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
X3QXBN8C_400x400_.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
I have a particularly rare fetish, so rare that I haven't found anyone else who shares it so far (not for lack of diligent searching...)

The fetish is, basically, girls playing pranks on other people. Bonus if there’s sexy overtones to the prank or luring the target with attractiveness (example: putting a hidden water spray jet in their cleavage and inviting guys to look, etc)

Is there anyone else who’s into this? Or do I get to brag I’m the living counterexample to Rule 34?

Note: for me nudity is a turn-off. Go figure.
>>
just a prank bro
boom
you just got pranked
>>
I take it you've read Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san?
>>
>>6682663
>Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san?
Hadn't heard of it, but that does sound promising.
>>
>>6682663
Just finished reading through all of the available translated chapters. Kinda cool, but seems decidedly low-power for what I'm turned on by except for the first thing in Chapter 1 with the trick pencil case. Overall, more psychological than I expected, and leaning towards fluffy romance than the beliggerent one I was hoping for. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
>>
File: tile lover.png (498KB, 1320x1015px) Image search: [Google]
tile lover.png
498KB, 1320x1015px
tiles?
>>
Probably not what you want, but your post reminded me of the Chainsman prank days.

http://www.thebondagearchive.com/sa/chainsman/pranks.html
>>
>>6683030
now thats a fetish
>>
Fetishes are kind of contagious.

If you have one good example of art or photography or explain it well enough someone else will catch it. That person shares it and it just keeps spreading. This is why rule 34 of the internet exists.
>>
My fetish is, Russian girl swearing "cyka blyat idi nahui"
>>
>>6682644
It's filthy Frank motherfucker
>>
>>6682612

Benny Hill probably did something like this.

However, I've never met anyone else with that kink. I'll add it to my list of "interesting ways a human can break".
>>
>>6684787
Oh, you like that, you dirty cyka?

Come closer you blyat and I'll show you my i v damki.

OPA, POPALI!
>>
>>6684765
Well, there is this one video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0gxThzjQqA (SFW, I think)
>>
>>6682612
I have an inexplicable fetish for necks/throats and choking them. Like my hand involuntarily clenches if I see a really attractive/slender neck.
>>
>>6685323
So, autoerotic asphyxiation, then?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2036x3604px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2036x3604px
Ohio fetish guy comes to mind

>>6683030
http://youtu.be/W0Xc_XRyH48
>>
File: 1385853492488.jpg (166KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1385853492488.jpg
166KB, 640x900px
Does this count at all? She is taunting him.
>>
I have a fetish for oculolingus, or eyeball licking, but only if they don't make a big deal out of it. Like if a couple is kissing then one of them just licks the other's eye.

In other words it doesn't exist anywhere
>>
>>6685914
Oooh, I know someone like you. I love pulling their eyes out and sucking on each, slurping inside their eye sockets~
>>
>>6682612

Yo, I have this same fetish. I can usually find videos on youtube of girls pranking sleeping/passed out guys with makeup, markers, shaving them. I like those kind of pranks, the humiliating ones.

If you have any to share, that would be amazing. I could post a few as well. :3
>>
>>6682678
>>6682731

For some reason I'm reading this, and damn, the main character sure is retarded.

I already despise him, but I want him to end with the girl anyway.
>>
>>6685904
Well, the taunting could probably be nice in the right scenario, but for it to be a prank, there has to be the element of surprise involved.

>>6686400
Interesting. I'm really a fan of surprise electric shocks, or squirts of water, or air jets blowing other girls' skirts up (pervert x pervert action?). Bonus if the prankster girl's cosplaying or in a sexy outfit, though I only ever found the one video like that and in that she was whacking guys in the nuts with a whiffle bat. So it was sorta 50%.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.