[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tonight... I had a fucked up dream. Scene was basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1445183732447.jpg (285KB, 1200x920px) Image search: [Google]
1445183732447.jpg
285KB, 1200x920px
So tonight... I had a fucked up dream.

Scene was basically an underground dungeon. Completely 3rd person view of the place, but I couldn't directly move, that was for sure. Nothing very notable around except some hallways with wooden doors... except for one.

One hallway had a red-skinned figure, easily twice the height of an average human being. It's figure was very well-built and muscular, on it a pair of melon-sized tits. Down below, it's entire bottom section was covered in shaggy black fur, it's legs being shaped like that of a goat, complete with pitch-white cloven hooves. Right where it's pussy would be was a huge, enlarged clit, it extended outwards like a cock. I almost for a moment thought that was a large throbbing schlong, but it certainly wasn't one. More disturbing were it's hands and face, it's graspers being long and unhuman-like, it's fingers being more like threads. It's face was nothing more but empty cavities leading into a black abyss, it's face obscured partially by long, flowing, but scraggy hair.
>>
File: Help.jpg (53KB, 1063x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
53KB, 1063x1063px
As he walked through a hallway, he seemed to have noticed something... which was unfortunately in the direction of the beast. Only then did it actually move, it's head looking up, its vision now looking directly at the young man. A wise man would probably run for high heavens, but this man for a moment seemed paralyzed. Slowly, she began to take an experimental step forward, inching slowly towards him. However, she gradually picked up speed, until finally she was barreling towards him, knocking him into the ground.

The next few moments were that of utter hell, as she suddenly flipped him around, then began pounding his ass with her grossly-sized clit as a substitute cock. The man was screaming for bloody murder, the creature itself screeching with sounds of almost pleasure, though they were distorted and unearthly. I tried to look away, but something was keeping my vision stuck on the poor man being brutally raped by this demon. I couldn't scream either... this went on for I don't even know how long, but long enough for him to stop moving, either from exhaustion or from shock.

The creature suddenly began to move in even closer, her hips widening unnaturally. Her pussy suddenly seemed to extend from her body, it becoming absolutely huge, enough to easily swallow a person. Guess what happens next.

Legs first, the beast enveloped the unconscious man, eventually completely swallowing him. There was no sign of him inside her. He was completely gone. The creature suddenly seemed to grow in size, both her clit and tits nearly doubling in size.

Then I woke up at literally dead midnight, had a bowl of cereal, and went back to bed, unable to sleep for the the next two hours.

I don't know what the hell just happened.

[spoiler]Scariest part was that this was just as hot as it was terrifying.[/spoiler]

Help
>>
>>6650202
>>6650205
Has anyone EVER told you a story irl about their dreams that you gave 1/2 of 1 fuck about?
>>
What the actual fuck are you smoking?

Img : "AW fuck that wasn't aspirin!!"
>>
>>6650246
Cute pictures of animals.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/1127625
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.