[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 65

Gotta make them obedient edition
Previous thread >>6635442

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
Reposting from last thread:

Might not be a /d/ game, but I dunno where else to ask.

Anybody heard of Chronos Gate? I just saw a video about it and then downloaded it, wanted to see if anyone else has messed with it.
>>
File: passages.png (194KB, 1218x605px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
194KB, 1218x605px
Free Cities 0.5.11 up at freecitiesblog.blogspot.com, "Daily Routine." I know a lot of anons were hoping for a big revolutionary 0.6, but I've been dumping that kind of time into recoding horrible old shit instead. Long overdue. In addition to a bunch of lag-reduction stuff, you get better balance, a shit ton of little content additions, and new events (including contributions coded by Boney M). Just finished writing my personal favorite event option, involving sharing a milkshake while in heavy armor. Fuck you, I think it's cute. You can turn off autosaving from the new options page, because there's a noticeable hang while the game saves thousands of variables. This is what most updates are probably going to be like from now to 1.0: there's such a huge framework for content that it's very easy to reach an update's worth by filling it out.
>what is the pic oh god
It's the story structure in Twine.

>all this slapfighting
You people are damn near as bad as /stg/ sometimes.

>>6642758
>Remember guys, FCdev has a job and works for a living. It's okay -
Thanks, anon -
> - if the updates are sporadic and far apart
- oh FFS. Is "at least weekly" sporadic and far apart now?

>>6642822
>RE: Nickname shows four times.
Not a bug as such. Events get pushed into the list more than once to increase their odds of happening.
>Can you reimplement the event page exploit in Cheatmode. Plis?
No.

>>6642832
>I don't think the final game can even work properly with Twine, so it would be better to find something better. I bet Fc regrets using that engine now
He does. Oh Emperor, he does.
>>
>>6643419
Oh i know what that pic is

I've seen your code. You're a damaged man FCDev

Fuck Twine fuck it so hard.

Emperor have mercy on your poor, warp twisted soul.
>>
>>6643419
>- oh FFS. Is "at least weekly" sporadic and far apart now?
For your standards, yes
it should show you how high you are in our regard
>>
File: 2016-01-06_154734.png (29KB, 1039x419px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06_154734.png
29KB, 1039x419px
>>6643419
Thank you for the update FC. though I have to say, for now I'm going to not spend time with the company, pic related has happened eventually every time since it was implemented, even in the last version
>>
>>6643430
>Infinity slaves
No anon, that mean you have won the game
>>
>>6643419
Uh oh, FCDev is starting to get big for his boots and is lashing out at people folks! This is the way most game "creators" go on 4chan. Soon he'll transform entirely like Fenoxo as he takes his circlejerk to his own chat!
>>
>>6643433
Don't be that guy anon
>>
>Dairy/Collection Facility elimination of devotion minimum for amputees

Is this the amputee rack upgrade Boney mentioned typing up?

HRRRRRNG
>>
FC Dev, the back button in the options menu seems to be broken.
>>
>I don't think the final game can even work properly with Twine, so it would be better to find something better. I bet Fc regrets using that engine now
On the topic of engines, anyone used pygame (a game framework for Python?) Seems like using a 'real' language that supports object oriented would help alot in managing the complexity of a game of this sort.
>>
>>6643430
This seems to happen from making massive investments without having enough money and saving then reloading seems to fix it.
>>
Yo FC dev, is there a way to set the Smart Clit settings to a default option in Rules Assistant? Seems like it'd be pretty useful when you're dealing with an influx of new slaves.
>>
>>6643435
It seems like amputee slaves of any devotion level can be entered into the dairy, even without the rack upgrade. Getting the upgrade lets you bring resistant slaves that aren't amputees into the dairy though.
>>
File: 2016-01-19_213801.png (37KB, 1075x556px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-19_213801.png
37KB, 1075x556px
>>6643419
Crazy stuff going on with the semen collection facility
>>
>>6643413
sauce on OP?
>>
>"Apologies! A fatal problem has occured. Aborting. Error: Unexpected token"

Played FC for a few hours and this came up. It happened on 5.10 too, wouldn't let me load anything and was stuck on the initializing screen. Anyone know what this is?
>>
>>6643496
I'm having this issue as well. there is also a huge string the red errors in the week round up under Collection facility. Is t something that can be hotfixed or should be consider the collection facility under matinence for this update?
>>
>>6643496
>Crazy stuff going on with the semen collection facility
Hotfixed.
>>6643541
>>6643569
>I'm having this issue as well. there is also a huge string the red errors in the week round up under Collection facility.
Hotfixed.
>Is t something that can be hotfixed or should be consider the collection facility under matinence for this update?
I fucking hope not.

>>6643430
>pic related has happened eventually every time since it was implemented, even in the last version
Persistent little bastard, that one.

>>6643461
>This seems to happen from making massive investments without having enough money and saving then reloading seems to fix it.
Well, that's interesting.

>>6643433
>Soon he'll transform entirely like Fenoxo as he takes his circlejerk to his own chat!
Gib patreon or furry

>>6643434
>Don't be that guy anon
He's really not. He's being funny.

>>6643460
>Seems like using a 'real' language that supports object oriented would help alot in managing the complexity of a game of this sort.
It would seem so, yes.

>>6643485
>>6643435
See changelog. Boney M's idea and code were good, but I decided to approach it a bit differently.

>>6643541
>Played FC for a few hours and this came up
>Played FC for a few hours
Well there's your problem. I've never tried the game past 100 weeks myself, so I've got no clue what happens when you do.
>>
>>6643575
Thanks FC, it fixed the facility, though there is still ha list of red errors during the end of week summery. Though it doesn't seem to interfere with anything
>>
I thought this was a /d/ games general not FC general, every thread is literally the same.
>>
>>6643598
Well guess what? Fc updates often
>>
Stupid question on a racial supremacy play through does altering a slave race to the supreme race cause a reputation hit like having a natural born slave one?
>>
>>6643598
There are other games being developed, but they haven't gotten to the same level of development/usability/popularity yet
>>
>>6643575
Should you decide to jump to another language something like JavaFX will probably be the least painful thing to use and let you get back to your previous level of development faster.
>>
I'm having an issue where my slaves, hardcodes or not will become herms between weeks. The game lets me make their new dick bigger, and remove it, but doesn't recognize them as a cum producer for the collection facility
>>
>>6643598
Why aren't you talking about /d/ games, then? Everyone else is, but you're just sitting here shitposting.
>>
Don't listen to them FCD, stick with it until you become to Twine what OldHuntsman is to QSP.
>>
>>6643668
Don't listen to him, FC Dev, code the entire game in C.
>>
>>6643413
So are these threads basically just "FC generals" now?

It's been weeks since the last time I saw any interesting games or discussion of development that wasn't FC or old shit like CoC.
>>
>>6643775
We talk about FC because FC is good, updated regularly, /d/ as all fuck, and the Dev is both responsive to requests and resistant to selling out.
>>
>>6643775
>>6643598
If you want to talk about other games then try talking about them.
>>
>>6643419
just out of curiosity, how does version number change if you switch engines?
>>
>>6643785
I don't know of any others... that's why I come to these threads in the first place. I keep hoping to hear about something other than FC.
>>
>>6643812
>I don't know of any others...

You linked to the OP and didn't notice:

>>/d/ Catalog:
>http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
>>6643779
and I wanted to offer him $5k to implement my OC
>:(
>>
Are there any of the games made here that do not require downloading in order to play?
>>
>>6643828
There's a couple of shitty faproulette games, but everything good can't be hosted on a website.
>>
>>6643830
Great, so all the good games require it to be on the computer, slowing it down a bit. I was hoping some of the games could be hosted online, actually, many of them can, because I've seen some high quality stuff online.
>>
>>6643833
>require it to be on the computer, slowing it down a bit
Elaborate, this doesn't make sense to me. And technically any Twine game could be hosted online, but no one has set up a website to do so.
>>
>>6643833
Do you not understand how computers work, anon? First, simply having a program on your computer will do nothing to affect the speed. Second, literally anything you access via the internet is downloaded to your computer.
>>
>>6643837
To be fair, if he's running Windows, registry bloat is a real issue. An easily solved issue, but an issue nonetheless.
>>
>>6643837
... Everything? then why would it take internet access to go back to areas I've been to before if they already are on my computer?
>>
>>6643842
...do you seriously not understand what a cache is?
>>
>>6643842
Because it isn't saved permanently. Websites change all the time. A lot of stuff can be cached, like YouTube videos USED TO BE FUCK YOU GOOGLE and so on, but browsers simply don't save most of what you browse, simply because there's so much of it.
>>
Alright boys. I've gotten sleep.

And I just realized I was going about everything wrong up until now.

Things are improving though. I won't let you down senpai.
>>
i found a game here a few days ago called
"wolf's dungeon"
its fun except for that the pause/inventory menu is broken
>>
Shit, I was writing the setting for my game, then realized Monstergirls being lycanthropes because they're cursed with the blood of gods is ripping off Bloodborne.
>>
>>6643892
that's a pretty common reason for werewolves

who cares
>>
>>6643598
The worse part is that they get butthurt if i post any other game tat has updated like Cursed
Cursed came out and then half of these degenerates fucking lost their shit
>>
>>6643924
Cursed is so vanilla it made gender transformation boring.
>>
>>6643935
Wait, I'm thinking of the wrong shitty gender TF game, aren't I?
>>
>>6643936
>>6643935
Is cursed the one where it's "Well you turned into a girl, now have a normal life for a year, and don't you dare think about anything more lewd than consensual sex in the missionary position"
>>
>>6643938
I think that's Newlife? Cursed is the one that looks like it has a shitload of content but if you do anything that's not part of a few very narrow pathways it runs out of game in about ten minutes of shopping and working a boring job.
>>
>>6643940
Oh I know what you're talking about.

Yea that seemed to have fucking nothing to doo.
>>
>>6643938
Nah that's Newlife, though the dev has been trying to move out of their comfort zone with limited success.

Cursed isn't too far off from newlife. It suffers from casting a wide net into shallow waters, touches on a lot of things but only ever really gives lip service tied around a very boring main loop.
>>
>>6643941
>>6643940
But its been updated recently anon
Its not Dead!
>>
>>6643940
I tried Cursed. I think I spent about 20 minutes and didn't get to anything lewd at all, then never looked at it again.
>>
>>6643957
Dead or not it's still boring as hell, being stuck in RAGS does it no favor either.
>>
File: slavegen.png (13KB, 497x114px) Image search: [Google]
slavegen.png
13KB, 497x114px
Slave generation is working.
>>
>>6643963
But RAGs is the pinnacle of /d/ tier game making
Inform 7 comes close
Twine though is the worst
There are more unfinished twine games then their are even Rag games
Most rag games are ok, But most twine games are utter shit
>>
>>6643981
Are you kidding me, RAGS games are almost universally garbage, and the engine itself is horrifyingly bad.
>>
>>6643981
There are no good RAGS game. A good game on RAGS is dragged down to mediocre by how shitty the interface is and how much of a pain it is to get it to run due to the complete lack of compatibility between versions.
>>
>>6643984
>>6643986
Clearly you are just naysayers, i've personally never had a single problem with Rag games, all you have to do is have the most up to date rags installed as well as the legacy version
Between those two version i've yet to find one that doesn't work

Maybe you two should stop dissing RAGs because your still upset about how terrible Twine games are
>>
>>6644002
Isn't avatarfaggotry banned?
>>
>>6644006
I'm sorry, all of my reaction images are Ika
At least shes a monster girl right?

pls stop trying to divert the subject from how shit Twine games are
>>
>>6644010
Please stop being everything you are being. It's not cute.
>>
File: 1444006481368.jpg (85KB, 584x597px) Image search: [Google]
1444006481368.jpg
85KB, 584x597px
>>6644010
should awoos be a race in an h game
>>
slablands pls go
>>
File: awooo panties.jpg (94KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
awooo panties.jpg
94KB, 850x1202px
>>6644011
I'm not trying to be cute anon, i honestly believe that you refuse to accept the reality of Twine games being shit

>>6644012
Yes
awoos are great
>>
File: AWOODICK.png (493KB, 800x746px) Image search: [Google]
AWOODICK.png
493KB, 800x746px
>>6644014
wouldn't that be lewding the awoo?
>>
File: awoo fd.png (444KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awoo fd.png
444KB, 800x1000px
>>6644014
Anyone know any games like Lust Doll
Between these SHITTY RAG games and cheap spammable twine games i've yet to find any thing close
any help will be appreciated

>>6644016
Lewding the awoo is truly unforgivable
>>
File: LEWDED AWOO.jpg (212KB, 850x1162px) Image search: [Google]
LEWDED AWOO.jpg
212KB, 850x1162px
>>6644018
i'm going to make you all lewd the awoos

and you're going to like it
>>
is this nigga srsly avatarfag talking to himself
>>
File: awoo christmas.png (1MB, 1468x1040px) Image search: [Google]
awoo christmas.png
1MB, 1468x1040px
>>6644020
No anon dont
You will be condemning yourself to the awoo if you lewd the awoo!
>>
File: fetish awoo.jpg (388KB, 861x700px) Image search: [Google]
fetish awoo.jpg
388KB, 861x700px
>>6644021
THERE ARE DOZENS OF US, DOZENS.
>>6644022
CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP
>>
File: slime goo girl in skinsuit.jpg (251KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
slime goo girl in skinsuit.jpg
251KB, 840x1200px
>>6644021
Just waiting for some /d/ games discussion, otherwise who else will bump the thread?
We used to kept losing threads because we ran out of bumps before FC came
and while the FC does bump the thread, it also happens a bit to regularly, still better than 95% of the paid hentai game designers out there but still

here have a goo girl in the mean time
>>
>>6644025
You don't need to bump the thread literally every two minutes.
>>
File: slime goo girl in skinsuit 2.jpg (284KB, 903x1200px) Image search: [Google]
slime goo girl in skinsuit 2.jpg
284KB, 903x1200px
>>6644027
says you
>>
File: awoo creampie.jpg (310KB, 700x1077px) Image search: [Google]
awoo creampie.jpg
310KB, 700x1077px
>>6644027
i'll be real i just post awoo so i can gather more awoo pics
>>
File: awoo s.jpg (2MB, 2589x3623px) Image search: [Google]
awoo s.jpg
2MB, 2589x3623px
>>6644030
why else would you post awoo pics?
>>
It must be a sad life when you're some faggot talking to yourself on 4chan.
>>
>>6643680
I love C but (segmentation fault, core dumped)
>>
File: slime goo girl in skinsuit 3.jpg (265KB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
slime goo girl in skinsuit 3.jpg
265KB, 950x1200px
>>6644034
Anon you should stop denying there are hundreds of us
you cant tell by the pic names
>>
File: 2lewdawoo.jpg (666KB, 850x1212px) Image search: [Google]
2lewdawoo.jpg
666KB, 850x1212px
>>6644035
Yeah C is just (segmentation fault, core dumped)
>>
Alright. I got the core system of slaves working. This pleases me. Tomorrow i'll try to put together the script to properly write out what a slave's stats are in longform.
>>
>>6644034
You do know there is a way to see how many people are posting in a thread right?
>>
File: goo girl slime.jpg (2MB, 2500x3333px) Image search: [Google]
goo girl slime.jpg
2MB, 2500x3333px
Is there anyone to arrange games in search search function on TFGames by the amount of likes?
>>
Why do all these shitty HTML games keep disabling the back button?
I mean seriously its like they want me to redo do whole segments like its supposed to take some sort of skill
Personally i think its pretentious, its like a way to declaring that they feel their game is so good that you should be able to play it multiple times
Which would be fine if the game was of any actual quality, but most of those games now that twines out have become significantly easy and cheap
>>
Has anyone got the latest version of TF Rock Paper Scissors that isnt blocked by 4shared?
I fucking hate 4shared
>>
>>6644068
Not really a problem with the games per se, more a problem with the shitty trend of single page javascript applications that have no concept of browser history, nor any understanding of how to use the history API
>>
File: til.png (204KB, 1095x1291px) Image search: [Google]
til.png
204KB, 1095x1291px
>>6643419
Does this count for your "I'll only add things that will be medically possible within the next decade" statement? If they can graft dicks to people, surely they can graft other things.

I just want to graft cow ears/tails to my cows, man.
>>
>>6643855
Have you finally figured out how to open the map?
>>
>>6644114
It'd help if it was real.
>>
>>6644116
?
no idea what you're talking about

i spent like 2 hours trying to dig through FC code seeing how hard it would be to modify (nightmarish) before i decided to start my own project of a similar bent.

Because i'm building it from the ground up in an OOP platform w/ gamemaker it should be much easier to build a more modular experience that can handle male slaves, changing slaves genders, a wider array of trainings, different modifications, ect ect. There's also gonna be some stuff that should allow you to customize PC to some extent.

So the goal is a project that sits in the space between FC and No Haven, probably closer to the FC side, as i don't really care about the whole management of indiv slavers... But that might be possible too down the line (i'd prefer to have particular obedient slaves become your helpers though, ideally you could even train a slave as a dominant)

Still using this name cause i haven't created a name for my project, and progress is gonna be slow, since this is just for funsies for me.
>>
>>6644119
Thought you were >>6642970
My bad.
>>
>>6644120
I was that guy

I got up this morning and fixed it almost immediately.

Sleep is useful it turns out.
>>
>>6643433
but anon

have you ever considered

making 4chan.org/d/ the hugbox

by not being a FUCKING WEENIE
>>
>>6644144
I mean, thats an option
>>
File: 330598.png (784KB, 1125x901px) Image search: [Google]
330598.png
784KB, 1125x901px
>>6644119
Heh, I've had a similar experience except my game concept is different and I'm using vanilla JS. I gave up on Twine when I realized you can't search within passages.

You're in #/d/evs on rizon, I hope? I've been away for a few days but it's a neat place to collaborate.

I don't have a name for my project yet either, but I do have a pure-JS UI and some very basic mechanics working.

My game concept is basically "earning the privilege to submit". The player wanders a dangerous fantasy world where civilization exists in walled cities, ruled by a variety of dictators. Some benevolent, some handsome or beautiful, some very much neither.
(cont)
>>
File: 1410485597540.jpg (330KB, 635x875px) Image search: [Google]
1410485597540.jpg
330KB, 635x875px
>>6644206
These monarchs aren't interested in the PC at first, even as a whore. The PC must hone their skills and build a reputation. Doing menial jobs, fighting monsters, or servicing the nobles' servants.

The level of consent relies a lot on the individual monarch. One noble queen may hear of the hero's monster-taming exploits and request a private audience. She offers her a quest - slay a nearby dragon. The reward is a position in her personal bodyguard, and bedchamber. She has a reputation for using hypnosis magic in lovemaking, and a thing for skilled warriors.

Another city is ruled by a nasty thiefking. The heroine has a reputation for evocation magic, which gets his attention. On entering the city she is accosted by guards. Willingly, or after being beaten into submission, she is dragged to his chambers and bound. The thiefking likes to tease victims into orgasm before using them, despite being an ugly ratlike man. But the player doesn't lose agency, here. The PC can break free with brute strength or spells, or entice the king with enchantment or her body. Even wicked rulers prefer prey that fight back, losing respect and interest with those who don't. The heroine blasts open her bounds and holds the king hostage. She still gets captured and fucked, but her reputation greatly increases as the guards talk. And the thiefking becomes obsessed with her obstinancy, offering her slaves and favors if she submits.

In either case, being dominated is not a failure - it's the reward for climbing the ladder, and gives the PC in-game advantages.
>>
>>6644207
Speaking as someone that is not at all into submission this seems like a reasonable answer to the many games which, should you never make a mistake, could easily be mistaken as SFW.

That being said
>being dominated is not a failure - it's the reward
This ruins the game for me.
>>
>>6644206
not on /d/evs

I'll get on it though, didn't know it even existed.

Fuck me i need to name this project anyways. Would like to give some acknowledgement to FC in the names or something.

Idk

any ideas?
>>
>>6644209
Well not every game is for everybody. I kinda hate when the content I like is the game telling me I lost.
>>
>>6644227
Fantasy Castle?
>>
>>6644245
I thought about Free Kingdoms but i think that name might be too big, i don't expect you to own a kingdom.
>>
So what games so far let me be the catgirl, of the non-furry variety.
>>
Is this truly dead now or did I miss an update on here? https://dicgame.wordpress.com/

It showed good promise but then dropped off. Was made by cuddlebeam/admirawl
>>
>>6644267
CoC and it's ilk. Just don't go hard on the transformatives.
>>
>>6644275
too many and you'll be the furry kind of cat.
>>
File: oh yes.png (621KB, 1855x868px) Image search: [Google]
oh yes.png
621KB, 1855x868px
Oh yes gentlemen.

Thats a scrolling textbox.

Oh yes
>>
>>6644282
Ah, how useful. Now it will require you to use your dominant hand controlling the mouse so that you can actually read everything. Hopefully your users can fap ambidextrously.
>>
>>6644283
I'd rather have a text box that can scroll, than lack a text box that scrolls and possibly have need of it.

Keyboard controls for the scroll are always possible in the future, but this game is likely going to require mouse use anyways so

>not fapping with non-dominant hand
>>
>>6644282
Can you make the game in english?
>>
>>6644289
friend thats just some lorem ipsum
>>
>>6644284
will there be male slaves?

goblins need to be raped imho
>>
>>6644293
Yes.

I also plan on sissification training and body mod magic. Clothing is a plan for the future too.
>>
Fantasy FC guy do you plan on having it possible for the game to be editable in game maker like free cities is in twine?
>>
>>6644295
i should be able to release the project code in the future, yeah. If I ever drop the project i'll make sure to release it.
>>
>>6644293
>>6644294
speaking of this, once my core is set up, i'm planning on creating an options menu on startup that would allow you to choose no males/normal/no females

I should be able to create herms/shemales as well down the line since i can make everything variable based.
>>
>>6644301
yo, this is just my opinion but you should keep that shit unlockable by learning the arts of awesome magix.
>>
>>6644293
>raping gobbos
For what purpose?
>>
>>6644301
Why not just let the user specify that they want x% of their slaves to be female? Easy to code and gives the player more customization. Win-win.
>>
>>6644301
So tell me Fantasy FC Guy, what exactly is the aim of your project? Is it literally just a fantasy version of Free Cities, or are you going to put a more unique spin on it? Will it satisfy my need for (non-furry) catgirls and dragongirls?
>>
>>6644321
ugh... I'll think about it. Right now i'm keeping it 50/50, i can definately change it later

>>6644327
Similar but not exact clone of FC. I want to allow you to customize PC and stuff and have much more varied training for slaves. I think GM is just a way better platform for this than Twine and should be easier to build upon the core.

>will it satisfy your need for non-furry catgirls and dragongirls

Adding races should be easy in my framework, so eventually yes, catgirls and dragon girls were definitely on my later list along with [spoiler]awoos[/spoiler], i'm maybe going to try to work sub-races as well later
IE:drow/highelf/woodelf
>>
File: dfrg094.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dfrg094.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>6644312
So they'll cry

(Image not as related as I'd like, but reverse-rape is cool too)
>>
>>6644338
What language are you doing this in?
>>
File: pixie.png (139KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
pixie.png
139KB, 386x600px
Just so you guys are aware...

Pandemonium is being handed off to someone for further development. Check comments section of last post on the dev blog.

Cue hype in 3..2..1..
>>
>>6644345
its in gamemaker

The system has a few problems but I'm gonna make it work
>>
>>6644347
I'm getting links to pandemonium on ps1, the nostalgia is good and all but that's not the game you mentioned right?
>>
>>6644354
He's talking about House of Pandemonium. http://pandemoniumgame(dot)blogspot(dot)com
>>
>>6644338
Well you've sold me hope then Fantasy FC Guy, I eagerly await the first release. Though I have one more question, will this go into full blown "furry" territory like most NPCs in CoC?
>>
>>6644366
be aware first release is going to be very vanilla basics with mostly an eye on bugfixing and making sure the structures work.

I'm considering adding 'furry' races but if I do they will be an optional toggle off.
>>
>>6644366

Or you could just play No Haven that has all that stuff and more right now. Sure it does mean sucking up and using RAGS, but hey.
>>
>>6644372
If you include furry content, make it an opt-in, not an opt-out.
>>
>>6644373
Fuck off. Go shitpost about squids somewhere else.
>>
>>6644373
i even like no haven, but fuck RAGS.

I've been under NHs hood too
>>
>>6644372
>I'm considering adding 'furry'
dropped like mjolnir in the challenger deep.
>>
>>6644379
Just don't rip me off too hard then. I've been nice leaving the password off so please don't make me regret that.

Yeah RAGS ain't great but converting it to something else is a nightmare concept given how much work has been put in.
>>
>>6644381
if i rip you off its only out of love. <3. No Haven is fun enough, and i wouldn't try to take it out of RAGS if i were you either. That shite is complex.

I'll be real i'm ripping of FC dev way more than you.

I might steal your magic ideas, Biomancy/corruption, but thats it.

>>6644380
>durdur this person is willing to add a fetish some people like and make it completely opt-in to ever see.
>DROPPED
>>
>>6644382
Appreciated :)

Add a quick shout out/acknowledgment at the beginning and I'm more than cool with that.
>>
>>6644386
I was gonna shoutout both you and FCdev, couldn't and wouldn't do this without the work you two have done
>>
File: catgirl maids.jpg (635KB, 850x627px) Image search: [Google]
catgirl maids.jpg
635KB, 850x627px
>>6644382
>>6644372
>>6644374
Just differentiate between actual furries and monstergirls the cute kind with animal ears, tails, maybe some fangs, and the like. At least that's my suggestion of trying to appease everyone.
>>
>>6644388

Cheers then and good luck with the project.
>>
>>6644382
cancer isn't a fetish you double nigger. get a blog and fuck off.
>>
>>6644389
They'll probably be completely different races in my system and furries is something waay wayy down the line if i even feel like it. Its not something i feel strongly about.

>>6644394
you say that, but i'm 90% sure someone on /d/ has a cancer fetish.
>>
>>6644396
Nurgle's scum have no place in Slaanesh's realm!
That would be so... wrong...
hmm~
>>
>>6644401
i'm not sure cancer is nurgle but i could be wrong

seems more tzeench or something idk
>>
>>6644463
>I'm not sure if this disease is under Papa Nurgle, the Plague Father.
>It's probably under the "Just as planned" faggot
>>
>>6644482
cancer is unmitigated growth of shit that shouldn't be growing there. Basically a fucked up mutant growth.
>>
>>6644489
So is malaria. Does that fall under the God of Disease and Decay or under the God of Ambition?
>>
>>6644492
>so is malaria
Malaria is bacteria. Disease and Decay.

Cancer is mutated cells growing unmitigated. Change and Evolution
>>
>>6644489
Yeah, and that's Nurgle. Disease, plague, and horrid growth. Cancerous growths is what makes his marines tougher.

I kinda goofed though, I thought he was opposed to Slaanesh not Tzeench.

Sorry for the /tg/ tangent
>>
>>6644502
Alright i buy that argument.
>>
>>6644497
>unmitigated growth of shit that shouldn't be growing
Every disease that kills its host fits this description. Cancer is a mutation that kills its host eventually, thus it fits evenly into Nurgle's domain.
>>
>>6644502
>I kinda goofed though, I thought he was opposed to Slaanesh not Tzeench.
Wait, what? I thought Tzeentch and Nurgle were almost neutral because of the considerable overlap between Nurgle's decay and Tzeentch's change.
>Sorry for the /tg/ tangent
There's so much /tg. Talk usually that it's more like occasional /d/ tangents.
>>
>>6644512
Fucking phone, /tg/ talk*
>>
File: 7bfd4cf72029bba968aa5ec71210b4f1.jpg (414KB, 759x1074px) Image search: [Google]
7bfd4cf72029bba968aa5ec71210b4f1.jpg
414KB, 759x1074px
>>6644512
Nurgle is "decay" but also preservation, immortality even. Thus hordes of practically undead ghouls and other highly resilient, slow followers.

As opposed to Tzeentch who demands constant transformation and guile. Instead of immortality, a follower must never be the same from minute to minute.
>>
>>6644282
Just a little tip I've encountered while making my own text adventure game thingy: Placing limits on text UI elements forces you to limit the length of scenes. Thus you avoid way too long scenes, and creates more consistency between scene length. (See some of the newest CoC sex scenes for examples why this is important.)
>>
other then free cities whats some other cool stuff out there
>>
>>6644537
I want to have the flexibility to drop a huge amount of text if needed, but given the game is more about slave management/training, rather than specific sex scenes.

My preset goal is that a standard 'scene' shouldn't require any scrolling
>>
>>6644539
there's the pastebin in the OP.
>>
File: 1450306247778.jpg (201KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450306247778.jpg
201KB, 803x1200px
>>6644533
Vote for change!
>>
>>6644047
Not the samefag, but I am curious if that's possible. How would you find out?
>>
>>6644553
mouse over all the numbers on the bottom right.

i think its

posts/images/posters/page
>>
>>6644556
thanks sweety <3
>>
>>6644553
He's just an idiot. There's the IP count in the top right, but that doesn't show whether or not one person is samefagging for twenty posts in a row.
>>
This thread might as well be called the Free Cities thread.
>>
>>6644386
>>6644373
Nice to see you around No Haven dev.

I actually wanted to discuss some of the new events and bugs resulting from them but I thought you never visitted /d/ anymore.
And I mean, fair enough, we really dislike RAGS but that's not on you, that's on the team/person in charge of that engine.
Despite that I have enjoyed Whorelock's and No Haven more than several non-RAGS that have "more hours" put into them yet are not as satisfying to play.

>>6644388
>>6644396
Looking forward to your proyect, I tend to be more confortable with these kinds of things in a fantasy or sci-fi setting.

This following question is mostly due to the differences between No Haven and FC (given that you admit to be nicking and building upon ideas from both) but do you intend to have the player character to have traits like the secretly submissive/feminine/tomboy/etc traits that affect how you react to NPCs/events in No Haven or go the FC route where the player character is a pair of shoes with no personality of its own (beyond his/her decisions)?

Also
> furries is something waay wayy down the line if i even feel like it. Its not something i feel strongly about.
So where would you put "half-humans" like Mermaids, Nagas and Centaurs?
>>
>>6644564
It's 0fxNRAB5po's blog.
>>
>>6644564
Very original thought, anon. You get a gold star, just like everyone else who posts that exact phrase.
>>
>>6644568
Can the FC dude make his own thread or something?

This one is completely unreadable if you don't like Free Cities. No offence to anyone who likes it, but it drowns out all other content here.
>>
>>6644571
If a lot of people are saying it then maybe it's a commonly shared problem, eh?

"hitler is bad"
'very original thought, gold star'
>>
File: 3bbd956646b07450e178d8adc4607e3d.jpg (196KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3bbd956646b07450e178d8adc4607e3d.jpg
196KB, 708x1000px
>>6644564
What, nobody's talking about FC right now

Want to comment on my game? UI stuff is coming along nicely but I need a name. Currently "Lords" in development, but I've been told "Resistance is Feudal" isn't as dumb as I assumed.
>>6644206
>>6644207
>>
>>6644572
Anon, feel free to talk about other games. You are exactly like everyone else who cries "WAAAH PEOPLE ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT FREE CITIES" but refuses to actually talk about anything at all, so the only people posting are those discussing Free Cities.
>>
>>6644566
i plan on having the PC be race chooseable and gender chooseable and shit, down the line i'd like to add specific traits that can trigger certain scenes

ideally i'd like it if the PC could be a sissy femmy goblin boy that trains minotaurs and rides on their dick for fun if thats what the people want to make. (though such a route may lead to a game over state)

But thats far flung in the future as well
>>
File: 1439936311427.jpg (188KB, 641x896px) Image search: [Google]
1439936311427.jpg
188KB, 641x896px
>>6644564
>This thread might as well be called the Free Cities thread.
That only happens when FC posts.

We actually had a few posts concerning other games the last few threads but I find it interesting that these threads almost have no discussion about Japanese games involving /d/ fetishes (and I make a distinction between games and visual novels).

There was a post about a Japanese wiki dedicated to RPG Maker games that use genderbending as a theme and while most of the games there were rather on the /e/ scale of lewdness (like most genderbender things posted in the /d/ TG threads) I find it a bit weird that that elefant in the room gets never discussed.

There is also ocassionally discussion about Skyrim modding but I find it also a bit frustrating that:
1.) Only Skyrim seems to have /d/ level mods if these threads where to be believed (nobody points towards other games)
2.) My impression (I have missed a few threads so if I am wrong correct me) is that said people don't seem to actually want to help with setting up such mods in Skyrim or make at least recommendations on what they would think the best mods are for specific fetishes.

So it basically amounts to "oh yeah, there are /d/ mods for Skyrim. Here's a website where they are located, figure out how to set them up or even how to find the mods that would be relevant to your fetish on your own on a website that requires membership that you haven't ever used before".

It reminds me a bit of the elitism that people have in regards to TFGamessite "come join our secret forums to actually discuss the development of the game and what you want in it; better yet pay us on patreon for the superhidden discussions and cheats, we wouldn't people on /d/ to actually contribute ideas freely"

I wouldn't be surprised if FC devs popularity is exclusively to him working diligently on new updates in a regular manner without just leaving /d/ when someone throws some banter at him nor turning the FC into his Patreon cash cow
>>
>>6644206
>>6644207
>>6644576
>"Resistance is Feudal"
Kinda an oxymoron of what you are trying to portray in the game, even if it is nicely punny.
"Liege Lords with Benefits" maybe? Depends on your game focus, though it's nice to see a dev dedicated to making a "sub" game where the players are in charge of their detiny.

By the way, historically the roots of what became the feudal system in Europe (I cannot speak for Asia or other systems, sorry) lied in the slow decline of the Roman central authority starting in the 3rd century.

As the centralized power eroded away an emphasis grew on having the local power broker (be it the local rich guy or general, sometimes both) to be entrusted with the food of the village as he was the only guy with enough money to house a good chunk of the troops in case of attack + also being able to house the peasents running away from raids by bandits and "barbarians". The English word lord in fact derives from "loaf-ward" aka the person who acted as sort of your "food bank". As time went on he asked for more favours in exchange and as time went on the relationship became "set in stone" and hereditary.
>>
>>6644357
>mediafire instead of 4shared bullshit
GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL
>>
File: loose_1421151852994.png (1MB, 1000x811px) Image search: [Google]
loose_1421151852994.png
1MB, 1000x811px
>>6644566
Feel free. I don't always read /d/ or /aco/ as occasionally it has a horrible tendency of assassinating my motivation, but I do ctrl-f my games here every so often.

Probably covered on the bugs front from feedback on my tumblr, tfgames and the collective but feedback is always good as long as it's not fuck you for using RAGS which helps no one.
>>
File: 1444510565642.jpg (2MB, 1968x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1444510565642.jpg
2MB, 1968x2700px
>>6644582
Disclaimer: This post is mostly a stream of thought, some of the ideas may have gotten very out of scope of your initial concept but maybe give you some ideas for the long-term design.

I ask because even if it is "cosmetic" I personally feel it makes people more engaged in the game.
I also noticed that in No Haven it has actual in-game effects (and not just the one's explicitly explained in-game).

>ideally i'd like it if the PC could be a sissy femmy goblin boy that trains minotaurs and rides on their dick for fun if thats what the people want to make. (though such a route may lead to a game over state)
I mean, technically you could play a trap dominatrix or a nympho reverse trap nympho that submits people just through sheer stamina (even though the slaves are the one's penetrating with the penises).

I don't FC dev for taking the easy route in that regard but honestly who is dom or who is sub is more determined by who is calling the shots during the sexual act (and the presexual and postsexual "roleplay") than merely by who is penetrating who (though I'll admit I like the idea of strap-ons, yes even for the trap if they feel they need a "bigger weapon").

Though I'll admit that I don't object to events that can lead to game over due to the player's lack of control. I mean, if they aren't in control anymore, they have basically switched sides and a minotaur might be too much to handle without proper preparations.

I'll also admit that having played Paradox games (specifically Crusader Kings) and No Haven, I do enjoy the idea of a person in a leadership position who publically appears to be the badass dominant character but might in secret addicted to cocks and debauchery, making it an additional challenge to keep those urges in check while still functioning as a dom "for business".
>>
>>6644633
no this is basically about right. But once again, this is stuff i'm not gonna work on until way down the road.

I gotta a lot of stuff i wanna work on before that.
>>
File: tumblr_mr6v78cTwr1rbj528o3_1280.jpg (659KB, 843x1656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr6v78cTwr1rbj528o3_1280.jpg
659KB, 843x1656px
>>6644606
"Liege" is cooler than ruler... And not gender-specific like "Lord" though that can be glossed over. But, liege doesn't feel right because the PC is a wanderer. Yeah they can swear fealty eventually, but they'll always be an outsider to some extent.

And in retrospect a punny name actually doesn't match the theme I have in mind (though the tagline could still be). I'd like something that works the submission angle in... Probably while mentioning the rulers, but possibly not?

Something like "Rulers of..." No...
"Service of the Crowns?" "In Service of the Crowns?" Or crown singular? The PC is supposed to interact with many of them.

"Land of Brass Crowns?" I assume people would just call it "Crowns" 90% of the time which is cool.

Please help me, /d/!
>>
What happened to this thread.

Did we get shitposted from without?
>>
File: 1440952527172.png (230KB, 296x799px) Image search: [Google]
1440952527172.png
230KB, 296x799px
>>6644624
>Probably covered on the bugs front from feedback on my tumblr, tfgames and the collective but feedback is always good
Oh crap, I missed the second update. Oh well.

I guess I can ask a general things I noticed where I am unsure if the game is working as intended or actually bugging out.

For example, my standard tends to be femenine, secretly submissive elf (plus a few other perks) but I am not sure if that actually unlocks any additional interactions in the personal activities (specifically town + ensnared Rose) or I just had "bad rolls".
Similarly, I actually have noticed that different events get triggered depending on if you are persuasive/"serve dark powers"/etc but so far, for example, it seems the "investment event" is a supposed to just make you lose money? The text seems to imply that there is RNG on if you get something out of it or not (yet I never have gotten a possitive result out of it) as opposed to the "supply merchant" that later assaults you and clearly says so.

>as long as it's not fuck you for using RAGS which helps no one.
I thought I had made that clear in my post but ok.

As long as the game works and does its job well (and for some reason both of your games are exactly on my wavelength) I don't particularly care.

Both Whorelock's and No Haven are chock full of content and they are always fun to replay (especially whorelock's given it actually has an end game) though the only thing I feel they have a bit of an issue is the balancing.

Whorelock's map layout can be a bit taxing to navigate (especially once the fetch quest unlocks) though I don't know how it could have been done better given that is thematically how the dungeon works.
I think it could benefit from streamlining how the fetch quest works instead of the map.

No Haven is a bit of an open book right now so I wonder if it will remain a sandbox with no end goal.
>>
>>6644624
>feedback is always good as long as it's not fuck you for using RAGS which helps no one.

This should be underlined. Using RAGS is a problem for the Dev, not for the player. RAGS is a development nightmare. For the player it's just meh.
>>
>>6644665
> That image
Holy shit I thought DarkerDark maybe finished the story somewhere, but I guess this was just a one-off.
Kinda hot though.
>>
File: 28.jpg (117KB, 467x832px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
117KB, 467x832px
>>6644249
Fantasy City-states. Many kingdoms have been at times not much bigger than a city and a few surrounding environs (farm land and noble estates mainly), and I find City-states to be close enough to Cities to be amusing, though others might think it a bit on the nose. Who knows.
>>
>>6644624
>fuck you for using RAGS
Using RAGS is its own punishment.

>>6644664
No anon, you are the shitposter. Seriously, you're encouraging him.
>>
File: 1309889423697.jpg (697KB, 1280x1824px) Image search: [Google]
1309889423697.jpg
697KB, 1280x1824px
>>6644657
If the focus is on the player character using "sexual submission" as a way to become a sort of mercenary acting as consort/concubine/etc may I suggest "Submission Gone Rogue"?

I mean true, they could go specifically the sexual consort route though they could also just be spies using sexuality as a skill to assassinate/extort/get intel (the way pop culture tends to portray female Ninjas and/or certain "female diplomats" sometimes)

Besides, where you would expect a dagger the least from is from a cutesy innocent lady you have "dominated" in BDSM gear who the moment you turn doze off starts using her level 30 escapism skill to get out of her bindings and applies them on you for her interrogation session (or if she's sneakier while she goes through your home's rooms, gets the info she needs and ties herself back up before you wake up while having set up the blame if it gets find out on your bitchy wife/husband)
>>
>>6644227
>any ideas?
What is the focus of the game exactly?
I would suggest "Slave Guild" or "Slaver's Guild" given the RPG/Fantasy theme behind it but then again it depends on what your focus is gameplay-wise.
>>
File: 1450284328003.jpg (94KB, 514x552px) Image search: [Google]
1450284328003.jpg
94KB, 514x552px
>>6644688
I actually don't know the context to the story, I just have a small "a male elf is fine too" repository of pictures but I always wondered the exact context of it (and honestly, the punchline. I get the general gist but due to not being a native English speaker I hope someday it would just "click" and I'd think "oh, that's witty" but no luck so far)
>>
>>6644699
>>6644699
>If the focus is on the player character using "sexual submission" as a way to become a sort of mercenary acting as consort/concubine/etc

That's a nice concise summary of what I'm going for.

And very insightful, I was thinking late-game content would still involve earning trust... But in order to betray that trust in service of your actual master or mistress. I like how you think.

Dunno about that name though, sorry.

>>6644724
It's a reference to Dwarf Fortress! It's a little dark... Dwarves like to kill elves and steal their things. The most common way is traps triggered by levers. There is probably lava coming, or a spike pit opening.

The Dwarf is not interested in a pretty elf guy :(
>>
File: 1440952463959.png (397KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
1440952463959.png
397KB, 638x475px
>>6644734
>Dwarf Fortress
That explains it. I haven't sold my soul yet.

>The Dwarf is not interested in a pretty elf guy :(
Shame, that's a waste. Still, thanks for the insight.
>>
>>6644592
I wouldn't say exclusively due to that, but it's likely a strong component of it. As to the Skyrim modding scene, all of those /d/ mods require at least that you install a new skeleton (major pain in the ass, frequently goes wrong for weird reasons, nigh-impossible to talk people through that) and a dependency mod or two (which may have conflicts with each other) and although it's possible to create your own unified mods to resolve conflicts, doing it manually is just ... nope, and doing it with one of the few tools out there goes wrong more often than not (last I checked) due to irresolvable (with that tool) conflicts. Thus, it's really only people in that community that would be able to recommend mods, and they'll mostly recommend what they have installed because fuck messing with it once you've got it remotely stable. Thus it is actually the best course to just go to those forums, lurk a bit, and work out what you want based on what you're looking at/what's trendy/what gets good feedback.

As for a proper guess at FCDev's popularity, I'd assume it's that he uses /d/ as his major outlet still; requests porn, posts update logs in full (or near-full), links to blog, replies to questions, etc etc all on /d/, unlike so many other authors who signed up for wordpress/blogspot/whatever and then never left again, which is inconvenient for the audience who visit /d/ but don't want to add another site to visit for news on only a single game.
>>
>>6644373
Alright I'm trying it and where's the fug scenes? That's something I'm really enjoying about FC is the scenes are readily available with little work involved in getting them.
>>
File: Other Race Encounters 303404.png (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Other Race Encounters 303404.png
1MB, 800x1200px
>>6644665
Don't mind me as that wasn't directed at you just general bitterness about certain anons that get really cocking annoying.

As >>6644675 said dev'ing for it is hard enough as it is without having to take extra shit from people who can't follow incredibly simple instructions to get things working.

On the sub stuff yeah there's not a great deal at the mo. This is going to be seriously expanded in future while remaining optional to some extent.

The investment event can definitely get you money and quite a bit of it in the long run if your rng is good. The supply merchant does have a chance to be on the level though it is a small one.

Whorelock's is getting looked at after I've gotten another hotfix out for No Haven and one of the things I'm dealing with is having another pass at the map generation plus some extra assistance.

No Haven will have an end game but I'll admit it's a good way off. One of the biggest bit of content which will be in an area that isn't even listed on the player actions hasn't even been started yet.

Thanks for the feedback. Nice to know it's worth my time to check in here occasionally so it very much was appreciated.
>>
File: NTR - Problem solved.jpg (1MB, 1196x3298px) Image search: [Google]
NTR - Problem solved.jpg
1MB, 1196x3298px
>>6644734
>And very insightful, I was thinking late-game content would still involve earning trust... But in order to betray that trust in service of your actual master or mistress. I like how you think.
I mean, you don't have to, but I'd assume that one route could be that after getting the trust of your specific liege he or she could send you on missions or you could stay independent if you prefer and play them against each other.

>Dunno about that name though, sorry.
That's ok, I mean, not everyone might take that route and instead try to climb up the social ladder "honestly". Hell, even within a Kingdom you might just try to aim from lowly prostitute to highly regarded escort. Google/wikipedia for example "Oiran" prostitutes from Japan, which is what people often confused with "Geishas".
Oiran were consorts/high-class prostitutes that were held in high regard. Lords would come from far away and pay outrageous sums for particularly skilled ones and it was considered a proper career requiring extensive training in sexual skills, proper etiquette and mannerism, etc. with the local "guild" (for lack of a better word) basically paying for said education in exchange for a cut until you were high-ranking enhough to be a member with a voice in the administration of the business.

Similarly, power plays in harems (be it Asian/Persian or Arabic/Ottoman) used to be kept away from the public but pop culture tends to portray them as basically the different concubines fighting on the pecking order of who gets to be the first consort (though the lord normally had an official "wife" that had been married for political reasons and was treated "like a lady/liege" and above the concubines).

Pic sorta related? At the end of the doujin the trap is the concubine and refers to the actual wife as if she were the "older sister"
>>
>>6644753
>>install a new skeleton (major pain in the ass, frequently goes wrong for weird reasons, nigh-impossible to talk people through that)

i /d/id my skyrim recently, and installing xpmse (best atm) was literally just adding the file to the mod organizer

/d/oing skyrim:
1) download mod organizer
2) get all mods you need from loverslab and nexus
3) put that shit in
4) run update in fnis and batch build everything except nevernudes in bodyslide
5) run loot (or use sort in mod organizer) so the load order is correct
6) run the game, see xyz dependencies you forgot
7) return to step 4

real problem is to then get people reading their logs and shit when the pile of mods inevitably starts to ctd or do other weird things, which is not always simple and can require actually posting in loverslab help section unless you anal and going to manually revise plenty of mods (/d/oing skyrim takes 50 mods at very conservative estimate)
>>
>>6644781
bodyslide is even optional if you go for pregnant body instead
>>
>>6644781
worst thing about /d/oing skyrim is that there is no seamless futa integration so sometimes youll be fucked by futa wearing strapon on top etc
also /d/oing it is mostly futa and tentacle/machine traps, majority of content is bdsm or rape
>>
>>6644785
There are mods trying to fix that. I know there are several mods that let you designate girls with dicks as always taking the male part of an animation when its available.
>>
>>6644794
sexlab has animation preference, sexlab cumshot lets you set characters as transgender, and there was something else with similar setting but i dont quite remember

still, with that all i had 50/50 chance that futa would fuck me with a strapon instead, though now writing this i remember one setting that may have forced all female initiated sex with strapons so ill look into putting this shit back in

also, sexlab setting male animation preferences may have messed up some of animations where you get fucked, but im not sure about that
>>
>>6644781
Huh, it has been a while then. Last I heard, FNIS was your best bet for new skeletons in terms of mods requiring it and ease of installation, and I know so many people for whom installing it went wackily south. As for logs, yeah, sounds like that bit is the same still. Sounds like it's a lot better than when I last tried it, so clearly we need more people like yourself on-hand to explain the new stuff to people, rather than people like myself who gave up on a house of nitro glycerine coated cards long ago.
(Speaking of, I'm guessing loot replaced BOSS, or what?)
>>
File: 1439717007785.jpg (230KB, 853x700px) Image search: [Google]
1439717007785.jpg
230KB, 853x700px
>>6644753
>Thus, it's really only people in that community that would be able to recommend mods, and they'll mostly recommend what they have installed because fuck messing with it once you've got it remotely stable.
Honestly, I'd be fine just with a "here is my personal build which is stable in a way for you guys to easily install and try out" guide.
From there each anon can start playing around and figuring out (from learning to install that) how to customize the game the way they want.

>>6644779
>Thanks for the feedback. Nice to know it's worth my time to check in here occasionally so it very much was appreciated.
Believe me, while it's probably more annoying for you, we have our own share of trolls (or at least people with kneejerk reactions) when it comes to games with sub content for example.

Whorelock's slow dynamic degradation (+ equipment) and how you need to weigh your choices between giving in to get an advantadge while advancing your corruption vs resisting all the way through missing some interesting chances and events is one of those things I think you have nailed and similarly the mission structre in No Haven is very nicely implemented while allowing for some "personal events" to break up the monotony (thanks for the replies by the way).

Will hope for more updates.

Just one thing though, think you could ever enable two things on No Haven?
1.) "I just want to load my game" (instead of going through the character creation again)
2.) An (optional) debug mode? I know that some results of events are supposed to be a surprise but sometimes it's a bit annoying to keep trying certain events and see that the rare roll doesn't give you actually an unlocked new mission (found it out the hard way for QAYL by rerolling just to see if there was a follow-up race)
>>
>>6644781
>loverslab and nexus
Quetsion: Do I need to register or are they just hosting "wikis/databases" (in the same manner as tfgamessite or vndb)
>>
>>6644805
loot is boss v3 basically, due to large difference between v3 and v2

fnis is not really a skeleton per se, its custom animation engine and works flawlessly with xpmse as long as you remember to run fnis update with arm fix selected every time you add or remove a mod with custom animations

installing fnis was also just putting it into the mod organizer and being done with that
>>
>>6644816
both require registration for download

downloading from loverslab also is painstakingly slow and some mods will have like 20 files you need to download and site enforces 25s between two downloads on top of being slow as shite + they sometimes overload at prime time and then its down for a bit
>>
>>6644779
>On the sub stuff yeah there's not a great deal at the mo.
What is there, if I may ask? Just flavor text at the dominatrix or are there specific events/variants already that are only for secret submissives (besides mission penalties)?
>>
>>6644816
>>6644823
on top of loverslab being slow, their modders for some reason almost never use hosts so remember to open champaigne when you stumble upon a mega download link, and even then some people will make a mega.url file inside mega.zip file that you will have to download from the loverslab smfh
>>
>>6644823
>both require registration for download
Oh jesus christ, WHY!?
This is the kind of shit that makes me want to "pirate" mods (what word would you use in that case?)

>downloading from loverslab also is painstakingly slow and some mods will have like 20 files you need to download and site enforces 25s between two downloads on top of being slow as shite + they sometimes overload at prime time and then its down for a bit
That shit is just freaking arcane, what is this, 1998?
>>
lolifags in skyrim /d/o have that tera race bodies
>>
>>6644820
Ahh, that makes sense. Apparently I was a bit confused on what FNIS was, then.
>>
>>6644831
pirating still would be the word in most situations since some authors insist that their shit is not to be hosted anywhere else

and yeah that one particular mod with mega.zip had my jaw drop. other mods would have also mega links under same 25 second timer, but it is then at least redirect to the site and not an .url.zip for fucks sake

loverslab has shit server so they require registration and timing for downloads in order to work, nexus is trying to get money out of the site so thats why registration is mandatory there
>>
>>6644840
one of problems now is there are basically three different body types, and pregnancy fetish mods for sure will work only on one of them, the least popular and the least /d/ one

these three body types also make ddifficulties in that not all mods will support all body types, and not all custom outfits will be available for each of them

for example the surepreg body doesnt really have skimpy outfits going for it afaik
>>
>>6644843
At this point I'd prefer people would just set up an MEGA and fuck loverslab.

If that site goes down tomorrow those mods and all the documentation has disappeared.
>>
>>6644840
>>6644852
i mean, there are more than three bodytypes, but all of the rest are used by <1%
>>
>>6644856
yea thats sad truth
>>
>>6644843
>some authors insist that their shit is not to be hosted anywhere else
That's because a lot of the people on loverslab are there because they got banned from nexus, and also because there's a persistent problem with people re-uploading free mods to paysites, and unless the mod author forbids it explicitly they have no legal way to demand it not be sold.
>>
>>6644856
just got reminded (fml) that loverslab also likes doing 70mb.part1 and 70mb.part2 shit
>>
>>6644870
author can request that under any circumstances there should be mention of author, loverslab page for the mod, and that it must not be hosted behind any paywall

works the same, doesn't fuck up people's convenience, and has about the same "legal power" if someone decides to sell their precious rabbit cock model
>>
>>6643978
>goblin
>flat chest
This is heresy.

Anyway, what are you working on? First time I hear about this fantasy game.
>>
>>6644871
best part about mod.part1 and mod.part2 is that you have to extract the shit and archive it back into a single file to feed to the mod organizer
>>
>>6644878
Something FCish in structure but fantasy races and fantasy setting, hopefully expanding on the idea.
>>
>>6644884
add futa with balls and easy there on amputations, tia
>>
>>6643419
>no fuckdolls for my harem

;_;
>>
>>6644878
also goblin girls can have flat chests cause goddamnit tits are randomly generated
>>
>>6644884
Oh, nevermind then. I associated fantasy with travelling and adventure.

Did you teach yourself how to code? I'd love to put together a lewd wandering game.
>>
>>6644901
Dailly reminder: FCDev's first foray in coding was the experimental predecessor to FC.

There is hope for us, yet.
>>
File: come so far.png (86KB, 1323x562px) Image search: [Google]
come so far.png
86KB, 1323x562px
>>6644901
I'm partially self taunt, partially schooled

Define 'lewd wandering'

also i've come so far since that initial slave generation already, he's a test print out for several slaves.
>>
>>6644925
Before seeing this screenshot, I didn't know how badly I truly wanted male pronouns for slaves.
>>
>>6644932
I wanted them too! I also want to make sure you can have slaves that are working in non-sexual roles, IE you could raise and train a group of male orcs to work your field, training things like endurance, making sure they're obedient, ect ect.... Or to be your pony-slaves and pull your carriage.

These are just ideas i have.
>>
File: small_fantasy_map.jpg (490KB, 742x631px) Image search: [Google]
small_fantasy_map.jpg
490KB, 742x631px
>>6644925
I imagine it as the player controlling a hero/party and clicking their way through encounters and quests all set in a hyper sexualized fantasy world.

Basically Nimin but without the furry shit.
>>
File: No Haven slaves.jpg (402KB, 950x944px) Image search: [Google]
No Haven slaves.jpg
402KB, 950x944px
>>6644932

Here's a couple from No Haven if you're interested. Also included some who have some of the items from the clothing generator added to them.

(Memo to self for Demi-Angels, Fallen and Succubi need to put a 'has' before the skin colour due to the additional ancestry bit.)
>>
>>6644993
I really like No Haven descs too, short, sweet, and they get everything across
>>
File: vault girl.png (3MB, 800x969px) Image search: [Google]
vault girl.png
3MB, 800x969px
actual question:
except for the overuse of furry, does everyone like fenoxo's style of games?

A game like that would be great with fallout's universe. Wild dogs, raiders and slavers, ghouls, crazy scientists with sexbots and even deathclaws

between all those you could stuff all the /d/ fetishes in there
>>
>>6645040
It's not just furry. It's wall-of-text, it's lose-to-fap, especially for sub content, and it's rampant special snowflake waifuism where the character was made to appeal to the author every taste and that's about it.
>>
>>6645040
It's pretty good. I find it easy enough to ignore the furry shit, and it's one of the few games that includes transformations that cater to my fetish and also allow me to avoid turn off ones. Haven't played it in a while on account of seeing most of scenes making it stale.
>>
>>6645048
>wall of text
Name one text based game that isn't.
>>
>>6645083
I'm talking about the sex scenes. The ones in CoC are several pages longer than any other game I've played.
>>
>>6645089
Only special event ones. I see that as a good thing, but I guess thats different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>6644925
>those names
So... You're designing languages for this, right? Not just making up shit that sounds vaguely appropriate?
>>
>>6645097
These are placeholder names for now. I'm gonna theme them a bit more later.

Fuckit, maybe i'll crowdsource some. I'm gonna want a big pile of them for each race/gender.
>>
>>6645040
Not really. It was great to start with because it was one of the first things that existed in the modern wave of porn games. But it has some major problems: sex is a reward for losing, or it's a reward for fucking someone else's special waifu character which tends to be pretty insufferable.
>>
>>6645110
Or, you know, beating your opponent into submission.
>>
>>6645103
For dwarves, just use the names from Dwarf Fortress.
>>
A question for the /d/enizens. My personal enjoyment of a game thrives primarily on its bad ends. Imprisonment, mind control, transformation, blah blah blah, all of it.

That said, they are bad ends. They're an end to the gameplay, generally considered a failure state, and the gameplay is completely geared toward avoiding those things.

So, anyone have any thoughts about what the best kind of game to include bad ends like that would be? Perhaps something that is practically Dark Souls in terms of difficulty, but you are rewarded for trying and failing by a bad end (assuming you are the kind of person to consider it a reward)?

Of course they also have to be somewhat easily accessed so it isn't like CoC's having to go through 100 clicks of build up just to get to the first available one. Quick character generation and non-linear play would be pluses. I'm mostly thinking some kind of dungeon crawler format.
>>
>>6645040
The combat is boring repetitive and very limited in playable options, some of the characters are annoying, and the sex scenes are limited in choice while also being overly long.

>>6645083
FC.

>>6645097
>>6645103
Conlangs are my fetish.
>>
>>6645143
The standard defeat a monster scenes in CoC are on par with FC. The special snowflake ones are pretty long but you would probably want to avoid them anyway.
>>
File: cdd68141ea950a7d01c8d4e07b69e91c.jpg (168KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cdd68141ea950a7d01c8d4e07b69e91c.jpg
168KB, 708x1000px
>>6645133
It's simple, relatively. Pick a game structure where characters can have bad ends without ending the gameplay. If you're playing the role of Kyuubey, you don't care if your magical girls get killed. If you're trying to win a war, you don't care what happens to your soldiers.

If you want a first-person perspective, look at how in Trap Quest and Whorelock's Revenge the enemies don't want to kill you, they just want to moderately inconvenience you while having fun.

>>6645158
I guess you haven't played both. The scenes in CoC are a lot longer than 3-5 sentences.
>>
>>6645121
Those scenes are overall not as good though, and there's less of them.
>>
>>6645160
>3-5 sentences
Are you only counting the sex scenes in the slave options? Because the weekly random event ones are several paragraphs
>>
>>6645165
You usally get 2-3 options for defeating them vs one for losing, unless you have sub 30 lust.

>overall not as good
That's just like your opinion man.
>>
>>6645169
>The next morning, you sit at your desk to do business as usual, and Miss Lily takes up station just behind your left shoulder.
>You thank her for her vigilance as she does. >She looks almost confused to be thanked for doing her proper duty, so you settle on a more direct method of communicating your closeness to her.
>You take her out onto the balcony, arm an extra security system so she can relax, and have gentle, loving sex with her until she's climaxed twice, once to your gentle massaging of her mons while you fuck her, and once to hard rubbing of her pussy while you have enthusiastic anal sex.
>She is grateful that you allowed her to relax in this way.
So you got me curious. Can you not count past 5, or are you just a liar?
>>
>>6645177
>cherrypicking
>only including half the event
>>
>>6645177
It seems you are the one who has trouble counting, as that is six sentences, not five. Here is an example of what five sentences looks like.

The muscular imp groans in pained arousal, his loincloth being pushed to the side by his thick, powerful dick. Grabbing the useless clothing, he rips it from his body, discarding it. The imp’s eyes lock on his cock as he becomes completely ignorant of your presence. His now insatiable lust has completely clouded his judgment. Wrapping both of his hands around his pulsing member he begins to masturbate furiously, attempting to relieve the pressure you’ve caused.
>>
>>6645160
Yeah, first person is pretty important I think. It's less... engaging if it's "your drone #523 was sissified and imprisoned forever" than it is if it happens to your character personally.

Trap Quest has some cool stuff (I've never played Whorelock's Revenge), but part of the problem with it for me, personally, is that its really reluctant to give you a bad end. Good for its goal, overall, but bad for me.

I think having a game over on a bad end is pretty much necessary. The one idea I can think that might still be engaging without sullying the end is if, for the bad ends that allowed it, you could keep playing in the framework of the game but now acting as your new self, and the game identifying that as your new objective. Whether that be a bimbo wandering around sucking dick, a brainwashed slave seeking new victims for your master, or just someone chained to the floor being bred over and over by some monster. So instead of being forced to quit you can revel in the end, a bit, even if you don't have much say in what happens.
>>
>>6645194
Same poster:
A thought occurs to me and I wonder what /d/ thinks of it. A game where you play some kind of angel or other potentially immortal entity of good, and your goal is to find bad ends and go through them for the purpose either of identifying those who need cosmic punishment or perhaps providing the baddies with angelic fodder to save mortals by proxy, only to be resurrected so you can do it more.
>>
>>6645222
Neat premise.
>>
>>6645222
same poster:
t. idea guy
>>
In FC, does slave degradationist societies negate the arcade reputation penalty?

Shouldn't they?
>>
>>6645230
Just because you approve of the facility doesn't mean you want it next door. It's probably really obnoxious to live/do business next to.
>>
>>6643575
Sorry if you've already answered this, but how do the head girl's possible fetishes (dominance, sadism, nympho, etc) impact what they want to do to their pet slave?

Or in a broader sense, what variables (if any) determine the general way a given head girl alters her slave?
>>
>>6645243
Head Girl's Fetish is the main thing that matters.
I could type the whole thing out as to what does what, but you can see for yourself pretty easily by searching for the slave assignment code in the source, "SA live with HG".
>>
>>6645257
Where can I find the source?
>>
>>6645319
Nvm i figured it out
>>
Attn: whichever person or people are talking about making a game with a featureset more complicated than that of actual team-developed commercial strategy roleplaying games.

You are going to realize that your mouth has written cheques your fingers can't cash, and either your posting will abruptly stop and you'll never be heard from again or you'll go the path of Slablands and continue to talk at length about how awesome the game is going to be without actually making any progress towards it.

If the game you're making is orders of magnitude more complicated than any existing /d/ game, maybe it's time to seriously reassess instead of clogging up the thread with your inevitable vapourware.
>>
>tfw all player character transformation games are either mtf or furry
>>
>>6644283
Fapping with my dominant hand is too easy. I don't want to jerk on easy like a fucking casual.
>>
>>6644512
>considerable overlap
>le "Nurge is also a god of renewal and rebirth" maymay
No.

Fuck you, fuck GW, and fuck FFG.

Fuck you all.

FUCKKKK YOUUUU
>>
>>6644572
>hat topic topic
>>
File: 1411682712124.png (123KB, 255x234px) Image search: [Google]
1411682712124.png
123KB, 255x234px
>>6644347
But have you actually played it? He's using blurry screencaps of the original game and has said that he has no intention of using 3DCG to generate new artwork for any new content.

I admire what he's doing because goddamn if that isn't one of my favorite lewd games, but without passelel's unique flavor of writing and transformation fetishism, and without the excellent 3DCG artwork, it's just another shitty inform sandbox survival game.
>>
>>6644823
Nexus does? Was that always the case?
>>
>>6644879
Don't they usually achieve archives?
>>
>>6645513
It has for the past several years. I remember having to register back when I was modding Oblivion, so it's certainly not a new change.
>>
>>6645048
>>6645110
>sex is a reward for losing
>it's lose-to-fap
Don't most CoC pre-sex events also give you a dom option if you win?

>>6645188
Isn't that just the lust-victory text that shows up before the actual sex scene?

>>6645507
>excellent 3DCG artwork
kek
>>
>>6643668
Heh, or Flexible survival is to Inform. They use the singleplayer to stress test new builds of the engine. And there's so much content that they had to start pulling some stuff out to keep the compiler from crashing.
>>
>>6645507
>excellent 3DCG artwork

you realize it's just posed models in 3D custom girl, right? He didn't actually make that from scratch
>>
/d/ i may be retarded

I'm trying to figure out the best way to describe basically, skills.

I'm trying to figure out how to describe the skill of fucking someone, cause i can see a slave learning to get better at vaginal/anal/oral sex, but i don't have a good word for training your slave to be better at screwing.

I thought about just calling it 'topping', but in that case shouldn't i also have bottoming as a skill?

halp
>>
>>6645659
Why not just "fucking"?
>>
>>6645659
Do you mean as a broader category?
Like,
Intercourse/Coitus/Copulation
>Oral
>Vaginal
>Anal
>Masturbation
>Cunnilingus
>Anilingus

or more in terms of kinks/dominance/etc?
>>
>>6645667
>>6645662
as a broader category. Literally the skill of fucking someone with a strapon/dick

Fucking/coitus are almost too broad. but maybe i'm overthinking it

>cunnilingus and anilingus
not sure i want to add more specific oral skills
>>
>>6645672
Yeah, I was just listing whatever subcategories I could think of to make the point about Coitus being the word for a broader category containing subcategories, I'd be kinda leery of any game where you had to teach slaves to lick dicks, butts, and cunts. Though if you included all those plus "Oral Sex (Nipples)" I'd probably play just to see how insane you were
>>
>>6645678
YOUR SLAVE "FUCKNUT" IS A MASTER OF GIVING ORAL PLEASURE VIA LICKING NIPPLES

I'm just trying to get the right word in my head. The skill of fucking rather than skills relating to being fucked, ie oral anal vaginal.
>>
>>6645680
Eroticism, fornication, dunno. It's kinda hard to work out what you're aiming at desu
>>
>>6645681
maybe fucking will work. asdf. I'll try it for now, maybe i just need to describe it well.
>>
File: making progress.png (157KB, 1250x349px) Image search: [Google]
making progress.png
157KB, 1250x349px
Well I've made progress with the description script. I might work on setting up an end of week script, that works with assignments.

I may also work on getting an input box to work, so that you can not only name your char, but so you can also rename slaves whatever you want. Should work.

Thanks for your help all you beautiful deviants you.
>>
>>6645722
Neat.
>>
>>6645722
>female slaves referred to as 'he' in height description
>no space after the full stop in height description
>height given as merely 'short' or 'tall' without saying whether that's in general or for their race
>gramatically incorrect comma after ass description
>strapon instead of strap-on
>skills listed one after the other instead of after the relevant body part or in a separate skill breakdown

2/10 see me after class
>>
>>6645730
do spankings come after class?

startin to fix all that shit, ty for feedback
>>
Has anyone else tried Slugs and Bugs? Is it just me or is the five hour office sequence at the start a collection of pain inducing characters?
>>
File: fixed.png (85KB, 1241x246px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
85KB, 1241x246px
>>6645730
alright, fixed the grammar errors and shit, as well as some formatting stuff

You like this better then?
>>
>>6645741
>lowest skill level is novice, not virgin
>vaginal sex shown for male
Come on
>>
>>6645741
That's better, but in the case of your game specifically I think height needs to be given as either an actual figure (the easier way) or it has to be given as both compared to the player and compared to her race.

Ex: 'In terms of height she is tall when compared to the average female goblin, but you still tower above her.' 'In terms of height she is short when compared to the average female orc, but she still towers above you.' Play up the interspecies element.

Also, yeah, men shouldn't have vaginal sex skill (except as an oddity from their potential past life as a female before magic bullshit genderswapped them, perhaps). The skill in this case seems to refer specifically to being fucked in the vagina, with fucking a vagina falling under the fucking skill.

Though virginity should be separate to vaginal skill. Even without considering magic bullshit, it's entirely possible for someone to build up some small level of skill through theoretical study and kegels.
>>
>>6645743
>vaginal still shown for male

fuck i thought i..

goddamnit. I am a retard

Ok, thats fixed, as for
>virgin
separate.

I'm actually working on a much more in-depth script for skills, for instance, i don't want a female slave having any reference to a strap-on, a male char should never display a skill that they can't access (though if they were female, trained, and then became male, they will retain the value of the training)

>>6645744
exactly, virgin is a state (which magic could restore)

I was actually thinking of changing the entire way its displaying skills

For example

female slave exists, blah blah blah

and display each skill like

Vaginal Skill: No experience/novice/competent/expert/master
>>
>>6645746
oops, should have finished this thought

>i don't want a female slave having any reference to a strap-on

until they've been trained a little bit in using one
>>
>>6645659
Cocksmanship
>>
>>6645762

this is a glorious word
>>
>>6645762
>cocksmanship

kek
>>
>>6645722
I think you could get this to "flow" better. As of right now it sounds very mechanical, which of course makes sense but isn't the easiest to read.

Right now it seems as if it's

>Your slave [name] stands before you. She is a [gender] [race]. She has [haircolor] hair and [skincolor] skin. She has a [ass size] ass and [breast size] breasts. Between her legs she has [genitals]. In terms of height she is [height]. She is [attitude]. She is [skills].

I think this would condense it a bit.

>Your slave [name] stands before you. She is a [height] [gender] [race] with [haircolor] hair and [skincolor] skin. She has a [ass size] ass and [breast size] breasts, and her [genitals] is/are [genital description].

>She is [attitude]. She is [skills].

e.g.

>Your slave Shantae stands before you. She is a short female human with long black hair and tan skin. She has a firm ass and ample breasts, and her pussy boasts puffy vulva and understated labia.

>She is rebellious towards you. She is a master cockswain. She is skilled at combat.
>>
>>6645659
>describe the skill of fucking someone
Plowing.

as in "He's a master of plowing" or "She's always good for a plow" or "Your mother plows dwarf cock".
>>
>>6645778
yeah I know its kinda mechanical right now, a lot of that is because its meant to be sorta testing each statement and parsing. But your version is better and i'll work towards it.
>>
>>6644312
because fuck those smug little cunts
>>
>>6645794
you can tell me you just want to build a harem of sissy goblin skanks anon

I understand.
>>
>>6644811
Just for you just put up a hotfix on my tumblr (http://bedlamgames.tumblr.com/) which does include a I just want to load my game option.
>>
>>6645808
I like your games, even though i never get far in whorelocks revenge because i keep getting imprisoned
Pretty sure i'm just bad at it
>>
>>6645808
nice. More NoHaven is always good
>>
>>6645741
>He a novice at vaginal sex

ALSO! If you're planning on giving us the ability to customize our own guy, take a system like FC's societies into consideration. You know, basic shit like "Am I a necromancer that revives undead bitches and craves world domination?" ("two-handed mode" like in fc?) or "Are we noble paladins and priests of our holy deity, trying to purge certain unholy creatures of their demonic nature?".
I'd recommend such a feature (though I am biased because I want to be a giant broodmother, raising her family of spidergirls through implanting her victims with eggs)
>>
>>6645857
Hm. I'll think on it

also

>giant broodmother

you sick fuck
>>
File: 456456456456.png (68KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
456456456456.png
68KB, 256x144px
>>6645860
>Ever since DotA
Because of that I can actually forgive fenoxo for all the dumb furry garbage he added to his game. Though my biggest struggle of this fantasy will always be the decision to impregnate someone with them, or be preggers myself.
>>
>>6645862
well hey, maybe someday i'll make driders exist.

for now, i'm working on menu scripting.
>>
Slowpoke, here.

Thread going crazy here...look - the reason the thread seems like FCGeneral is because no one else is making a game with any regularity that wants to hang around here -whether it be because they don't have thick skin, or the thread is full of entitled shitters, or maybe they want to get back to making their game - the fact is this isn't a great place to be, there's a very low number of active devs, and time is better spent on any games people could be making.

You wanna change that - fix one of those problems. Behave better, go make your own game and be active about it, or finish a game and get it on here.

What happened to the anon who wanted to make a Space Amazon Harem game? Fuck there needs to be more muscle games.
>>
>>6645880
> go make your own game and be active about it

But thats what i do anon
>>
>>6645880
>Space Amazon Harem game
Tell me more.
>>
>>6645808
Any chance of you being able to make Fallen able to corrupt?
>>
File: 1450642019390.png (1MB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1450642019390.png
1MB, 1200x1100px
>>6645808
>Just for you just put up a hotfix on my tumblr (http://bedlamgames.tumblr.com/) which does include a I just want to load my game option.
Thank you.
>>
>>6645040
Yea, I like the longer sex scenes it has and the combat, while repetitive, serves its purpose. The main thing I would change is giving sub options for when you win instead of sub stuff only happening when you lose or with lovers.

My main problem with FC is that I can't fap to it cause all the sex is in tiny 1 paragraph blurbs.
>>
>>6645815
There's very few ways to actually beat whorelocks without getting super lucky. The most consistent I've found is using random stats till you get high in the stat for sneaking then trying to not get raped till you get sneaking. Once you can sneak everywhere with a high stat for it you become a crapload safer.
>>
>>6645746
Strapon fucking should probably be omitted for females too, if they have no skill in it.
>>
>>6643575
>Gib patreon or furry
Don't joke about that because you know /d/ will fund it.
>>
>>6645900
Sure, that's reasonable.
>>
File: 1429513007101.jpg (315KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429513007101.jpg
315KB, 800x600px
>>6645880
I've watched this thread over the past couple months, and FC stands out from other games in that, it was hyped, released, and supported with further updates. Plenty of new games get posted in here, but they are forgotten by the next thread if they manage to get more than 2-3 replies, because none of them are really teased beforehand.

Unfinished or unplayable games tend to get many more posts, because they facilitate dicussion. Back and forth can happen over whether or not a mechanic can work, and everybody is free to shitpost about game engines. FC was talked about for three threads in a row until the dev made a thread asking for premade slaves from all of /d/, then the alpha version came out like like a week later.

Trapquest used to be really big in these threads(although they used to be a great deal slower), but the game has kind of fallen off in interest because there's a high knowledge barrier to climb before the game can be played effectively, and the updates are few and far between. FC got updated almost every day for a month after its release, and the pace is still relatively fast now, so it follows that its much more popular than the game that updates slower.
>>
>>6646069
>even playing that "game"
If you get the highest number possible for a stat at game start, you have a 40% chance of success for any given use of that stat. After a while you may level up and get to increase your chance of success to 60%, then 80% if you concentrate entirely on that. Difficulty is well and all, but you depend entirely on good die rolls; there's no challenge in getting lucky, no skill in

Furthermore, every encounter has at least one no-sell for you: catgirls won't let you fight or run, elves (or those warcraft things, not sure which) automatically curse you the moment you meet them (which can do anything from forcing you to autofail anything but seduction for the duration of that encounter to covering you in debilitating equipment forever), I'm pretty sure you can't talk down goblins*, dwarves won't let you run away, etc. If you invested in that stat, you're left to hang.

The entire program is just a controllable bad-end.

*If I got any of this wrong, sorry, I haven't run that program for a while and I refuse to download it again.
>>
>>6643575
Any chance that FC's new-ish pussy lip reduction facility can be given an extra setting to cut just a little tighter?

Clitoridectomy as a punishment for slaves. Social policy tie-ins for it like for branding, but stronger, slaves get harder to sexually satisfy, get biased towards submission, and get a one time obedience boost, maybe.

It popped into my head when I saw the patch notes for labiaplasty and surprise nasty surgery right after each other, and hasn't left since.
>>
>>6646611
>Clitoridectomy

Jesus christ how horrifying.
>>
>>6646616
Hey, you can already cut dicks off completely...
>>
Is there any downside at all to using the collection facility rack? Even more devotion loss? Health loss? Or does it just remove the minimum devotion and that's that?
>>
>>6646616
This is something people actually do in some cultures as a matter of course. Compared to cutting all the limbs off and fucking the slave's brain up, it's quite civil, and no more pointless.
>>
>>6645525
>Don't most CoC pre-sex events also give you a dom option if you win?
Yes, and many (like, 60%) of the sex scenes are also unlocked via character interaction instead of through combat

>Isn't that just the lust-victory text that shows up before the actual sex scene?
Yes, just checked
>>
File: 1444423215768.jpg (2MB, 2569x9474px) Image search: [Google]
1444423215768.jpg
2MB, 2569x9474px
here are some 100$ serious nicknames for FC
>>
>>6646838

10/10
>>
>mfw there will never be torture or lolis in FC

Mods when?
>>
>>6646932
ooooh, now you dun did it!
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>6643575
Do you have plans for punishment for improper slave management? As it stands if you give a rebellious slave comfortable conditions there is no repercussion. Also addiction, quirks, sexual quirks et cetera
>>
>>6646943
at page 10
>>
>>6646947
So, now?
>>
>>6646947
We're on page 10.
>>
>>6646949
EVERYBODY PANIC
>>
ya ima do it holdon
>>
thread's up:

>>6646956

>>6646956

>>6646956
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.