[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Globoalized Fetish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 96

File: 1428192379886.jpg (283KB, 1836x1379px) Image search: [Google]
1428192379886.jpg
283KB, 1836x1379px
Whatever sexual fantasy you wouldn't mind being inflicted on the entire planet. Post yours.

Human reproduction is very... different. What we traditionally see as males cease to exist along with penises. Instead we have big breasted "males" and bottom heavy "females." Instead of menstruating, females lay eggs of vary shape and size, depending on a number of factors including diet, physical activity, innate biology, and sexual habits. The eggs can be as small as a golf ball or as large as a softball.

These eggs are not in hard shells, but are clear and like jelly. If they are not damaged or discarded they become capable of being fertilized. Males fertilize these eggs by injecting them with a kind of breast milk. When fertilized they can either be traditionally placed in the male's vagina for safety and simulate a "normal" pregnancy or in many developed areas placed into incubation chambers where they are regularly inspected, often for a fee.

Also, could the guy making all the super-specific BBW threads cool it and contribute to the original one or two?
>>
So basically a wish corruption thread without all the "wish granted, YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY ENJOY IT/EVERYBODY DIES" shitposting? Awesome.

With the latest biotech craze, people gain the ability to "lock" themselves - or others - at the height of climax before orgasm while not actually allowing them to come, thus prolonging and maximizing pleasure and even allowing for things like synchronized orgasms. The system suffers from one side-effect, however: the systems' means of keeping a person at climax also keeps the production of semen and girlcum at elevated levels and the two create a feedback loop such that fluids eventually backflow into the rest of the body in pursuit of an exit

>Be all gagged and trussed up for Mistress, who's having her usual fun being such a cruel tease
>Finally ready to go, and she knows it, when she produces a band and snaps it around my neck
>It's like half of my brain is dying and reviving a thousand times a second, everything feels a level of tense soreness I never thought possible, but Mistress gives no quarter for all my muffled moaning
>The backflow's reached far enough my stomach's bloated and my asshole dripping, but a plug soon puts a stop to that, leaving up the only direction of course
>The eternal climax and need to release are increasingly drowning out everything else of existence, every poke and prod and grope another hole cut out of reality
>Mistress draws me more horizontal as she rides me, sending the waves of cum inside me rolling and crashing harder and higher against my throat and tongue
>I can barely see her through blurry eyes streaming tears of salty cum, barely hear her through the dull roiling swish of pressurized semen, barely even think of her under the crushing need to come
>Mistress leans over for one last survey of her work, her own slight distension greatly dwarfed by mine, tracing her fingers along until they slip past the pinched flesh and pull the band away
>It's the mutual Little Death of nuclear WW3
>>
Foot fetish becomes transmitable. Only women can spread it to other women. They do this by shoving their foot in a victims mouth, instant psychotic lust for feet goes into effect. The longer the host has it, the more they obsess over it. Eventually this changes their bodies. Their hands become copies of their feet, but retain their dexterity, their skin becomes soft and glabrous like the skin on soles and toes. The longest infected then start changing further, teeth become toes, interior vaginal walls contain ultra dextrous toes and soles. Extra legs with feet start growing from the hips up to the shoulders. Feet get larger in size over time. All the while they become expert footjob administrators.

This can effect any woman between the ages of 15 and 35. They remain their age forever at the time of infection, their list for feet and ducks to jerk with them never subsides.

If only an anon could write a fapfic about this. I wouldn't stop fapping until the end of time
>>
File: Life as a succubus.jpg (762KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Life as a succubus.jpg
762KB, 750x750px
>>6640443

Dualism is true and, by extension, souls are real. There is, however, only one true afterlife; consisting of what appears to be a generic medieval fantasy setting. Everyone who dies will end up here regardless of their actions in life. But what is the catch? Well, everybody takes the form of an immortal (in every sense of the word) 25 year old sexy athletic woman whose womb is naturally (and permanently) prolapsed. In addition, our afterlife forms also have some similar characteristics with a succubus.

We will therefore spend much of our eternity having sex with each other, the various fantasy races (i.e. elves, orcs, dwarves, and etc.), and monsters. Elves, in particular, are extremely attracted to us due to their hedonistic decadence. Because of this they have learned how to use magic to temporarily control (though said “control” only amounts to bodily movements, not one’s thoughts or verbal expressions) anyone who inevitably ends up in this afterlife via tactile contact with said person’s prolapsed womb. Thus an elf can—and will—make you do humiliating shit for centuries if he or she ever manages to grab onto your womb.
>>
>>6640443
Funniest thing is, if I recall right, mammals USED to lay eggs (probably way back before mammals and reptiles and avians really distinguished from one another), though some quirky retrovirus caused us to start giving birth to live young as we know today and traces of this virus can stil lbe found in our DNA.
>>
When I think about this stuff, I like to give the Female sex something in exchange for what I want, so the world does not turn into a sexist "paradise" where women are forced into a... highly sexualized role.

Women now outnumber men 300:1 women are also much larger and stronger statistically.

men are now valued immensely, being i in a relationship with one is considered a high honor only afforded by the wealthiest (and most beautiful) females.

multiple women sharing a man is very common among the mid-to lower classes of society, a woman having multiple men is frowned upon at best and downright illegal in some places.
Pregnancy is more common, semen is available readily.
>>
>>6640770
Throw in kemonomimi, like catgirls and foxgirls, and other fetishfuel, and you'll have my vote. I'd love to live with a rich, beautiful foxlady.
>>
>>6640443

All normal women become extinct and are replaced by hucows, nekos and puppygirls.

Hucows are used for breeding and breastfeeding/rearing young, nekos are for entertainment and puppygirls for protection and manual assistance. All prementioned creatures are identical in appearance to normal women, with the exception of ears and tails, plus their behavior matches their animal counterparts, ie. hucows are docile and gentle, nekos are playfull whereas puppygirls are obedient and aim to please.
>>
File: tumblr_n0rqk2ZSHR1tsbh6yo1_1280.png (143KB, 486x951px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0rqk2ZSHR1tsbh6yo1_1280.png
143KB, 486x951px
>>6640443
For something I could live with on a massive scale I guess for whatever contrived sci-fi reason bodysuits and augmentation are needed. I'm thinking in terms of general aesthetic people would look similar to warframes, with more variability and customization in individual looks.

With augmenting ones body being a everyday thing one could have their body and suit made to be something completely different overnight. Effect would pretty much be that one day you could be a 7' tall amazonian woman in proportions one day and the next you could be a 5' trap boy.

I'm also a fan of the whole suit thing as you can have it be sleek, formfitting, and nearly featureless all the way to bulky and detailed. Also I just really like the art design in warframe and a lot of them of hot as fuck.
>>
File: best_globalized_fetish.png (57KB, 1211x293px) Image search: [Google]
best_globalized_fetish.png
57KB, 1211x293px
I AM PUTTING THIS SHIT IN EVERY ONE OF THESE THREADS UNTIL WE CAN MAKE IT A REALITY.
>>
File: 61612f65d1866dfea49f0a570d2ca.jpg (229KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
61612f65d1866dfea49f0a570d2ca.jpg
229KB, 1024x768px
Every person turns into a wild, crazed sex-obsessed animal, until they succeed in having sex. This return them to normal for about a week, until they lapse and become sex-crazed again.

In order to deal with the situation, governments mandate that all unattached citizens have to present themselves for a "check-up" every 3-4 days. There is in reality no cure, but there is a pill that will induce the condition rapidly. They are given the pill and locked into a room with a random other member of he public, different each time, to "sort things out."

The complication is that, while they have no control over their actions while afflicted, they play out their deepest fetishes, and remember everything after...
>>
Every human being with a Y-chromosome (and a lot of other male things as well) suddenly transforms into a freakish monster.

There would be no limit to what forms these things could take, you'd have sea serpents, giant spiders (like the size of elephants), xenomorphs, betentacled monsters from the depths of nightmares, you name it.

All these creatures would immediately be consumed with lust for their former wives/daughters/that-woman-on-the-street-with-the-nice-hair/whatever, and would turn on them with no regards as to if the women could survive their frenzied mating or not. Depending on whether the woman survived or not, she could somehow become pregnant with the creature's spawn (a remnant of their human past, perhaps?) and assuming she survived to bring it to term, could give birth to a new generation of monsters. Unless whatever was born was a female, in which case it would emerge a cute little human baby. More's the pity.

Thus the world would descend into an orgy of carnality and depravity from which it probably would never escape.
>>
can anyone think of one where girls' feet get used against their will?
>>
>>6640815

I want- No.
I NEED this to happen.
>>
>>6640625
>teeth become toes, interior vaginal walls contain ultra dextrous toes and soles
>>6640642
>everybody takes the form of a 25 year old sexy athletic woman whose womb is naturally (and permanently) prolapsed
>>6641338
>they have no control over their actions while afflicted, they play out their deepest fetishes, and remember everything after...
>>6641342
>Thus the world would descend into an orgy of carnality and depravity from which it probably would never escape

/d/ has no chill.
>>
File: Ringo su - 49672225_p0.jpg (179KB, 1308x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Ringo su - 49672225_p0.jpg
179KB, 1308x1344px
The post-coital sensation that you could just melt away suddenly takes on a whole new meaning.

The strains and chemical reactions of human sex change such that the most active or intense of a couple or group - typically the male in hetero couples, but the most dominant and assertive in gay/lesbian/femdom situations - break down to a semi-cohesive slime-like state from which they need at least several hours of rest to recover from. While almost any safe location will do, however, the melted's instinctive reaction is to seek out their partner and force their way inside, taking up residence in the GI tract, uterus, breasts, thighs, balls and anywhere else they can squirm their way (which is to say almost anywhere).

Resting in this fashion is far from a free ride, however, as host and resident form a working symbiosis. The melted's unusual composition allows them to break down waste and utilize nutrients that survived the first pass of the host's digestion and act as an extra bank of energy and resources for the host, and by neurologically linking with the host they can be utilized as a hydraulic medium to offset the losses in strength and mobility incurred on the host. Extended periods of union even allow the melted to become a super-powered extension of their partner's immune system, hunting down invaders and repairing cellular and even genetic damage, slowly de-aging both to a physical prime.

Once the melted has had sufficient time to compose themselves, they can exit their partner's body and shift back to normal human form - but given both the incredible sensations and benefits of this super-organism state, many couples opt to stay united for longer periods, even permanently.

>>6641282
Of all the times for the archive to be down! Thank you for saving that wondrous shit.
>>
Does anybody else have global fetishes revolving around themselves? Because that's my thing.

>Futuristic Space civilization
>The entire population is female, no futa either
>Born from vats and then inserted into women as surrogate mothers
>The entire civilization explores space, terraforms planets, fights aliens, etc.
>But there is literally only one male in existence, the King or Emperor of the whole thing
>Every day he has sex with the most beautiful and successful woman he wants to; to have sex with him is considered a huge honor and with a global population ranging in the trillions its extremely unlikely.
>Most of the women pleasure themselves with toys and with audio/video tapes involving the God-King, fantasying about him

That sort of thing. Though typing this out makes me sound really greedy and like a douchebag.
>>
File: 1452472276186.jpg (306KB, 932x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1452472276186.jpg
306KB, 932x1100px
>>6641890
>That sort of thing. Though typing this out makes me sound really greedy and like a douchebag.
Pretty much everybody who has one of these with them in a only-male or god type role comes across that way and it's really stupid. And they're just less fun to imagine.

Anyway, I'd go with a world of enforced public use. That is, all crimes are punished by confining the perpetrator in a pillory on a busy street corner, chaining them to a public toilet, etc. with the length and severity of their confinements being determined by the crime. For example, a petty thief would probably just be in a pillory for a few days while something like murder would be punished by a setup like pic related for a few years or longer. However, all installations are rendered anonymous through featureless hoods (with mouth holes where appropriate, and those replaceable with the appearance of a cunt by user request) and other body coverings, as the prevailing belief is that the stress relief installations don't deserve any recognition.
>>
>>6641805
>/d/ has no chill.
Fool, why else do you think we come here?
>>
>>6641859
Very nice, although I'm picturing the slime taking up so little volume as to not inflate the partner, which you're probably not. Still, pretty cool idea.
>>
>>6641338
"deepest fetishes?"
vore, flattening, gore, explosions, unbirth.
thre are some fetishes best not acted out.
>>
File: b04.jpg (254KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b04.jpg
254KB, 1600x1200px
Society's central core values revolve around the size of your dick. People with large, thick, impressive big dicks are commonly understood to be both more important and superior to people with weak, small, unsatisfying small cocks.

This means people with bigger dicks are more respected, have more money, are invited to more parties and exclusive clubs and events, and have better jobs (if they have to work at all!) than people with little dicks.

And if that wasn't bad enough - your cock size gets stamped right onto your driver's license. For people who have weak little cocks, going to the DMV is a dreadful process of having some stuffy and pushy, inconsiderate bored woman sick of her desk job roughly stripping you down, smooshing your little dick against a cold hard metal ruler, and snapping a picture of your member for government records.

There are other basic aspects of society that are impacted by the size of your dick as well. Some job interviews (for otherwise non-sexual positions) might have you pulling your pants down to get your member measured up. You're not allowed to purchase alcohol if your dick isn't at least seven inches long (and rumors float around that some people want this limit raised to 7.5, if not 8). Nightclubs and bars might kick you out or stop you from entering in the first place if they think your dick is too small. Heck, you might even be denied the privilege of purchasing an M-rated game at the video store if you have a small dick, regardless of age! And worst of all, any business reserves the right to forcefully strip you down, roughly yanking your pants n' underwear down to your ankles if they suspect the cocksize on your card doesn't match what you're packing. A trip to the store can quickly devolve into you getting your jeans ripped down and your naked ass exposed to dozens of annoyed and impatient customers as you get your penis scrutinized - even in the middle of your favorite used game store!

>inb4 "So basically real life?"
>>
>>6642789
How is this even a fetish, this is basically just wanting to make peoples lives even more miserable than they already are. What the fuck is wrong with you? It doesnt even make sense, why would an alchohol store want to make less money?
>>
>>6642842
You're taking things way too seriously. Relax. It's a niche kink that's kind of a subgenre of general humiliation. You know how some people are into being degraded/degrading others? It's exactly that, only focused on something society has given everyone unrealistic expectations of, thus resulting in insecurities. Few, if any, would ever want this to happen for real. Again, it's just a fantasy, I'm not actually proposing this.

>What the fuck is wrong with you?
Probably the fact that I want to be on the receiving end of this degradation. It's a pretty good outlet and I practice it with my girlfriend. It doesn't interfere with my daily life or self confidence, as both of us understand it's not "real". If you're below average and have suffered in any way because of it, and I made you feel bad, I'm genuinely sorry.

Here's more reading or something.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a49749/small-penis-humiliation-fetish/
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 800x600px
A mad cult's attempt to open a portal to the netherworld goes horribly wrong (right?) and unleashes a succubus curse on the earth.

Women start developing demon like features like wings, horns, tails and the like. After the physical transformation is complete they also begin to develop super powers lie strength, flight, mind control and limited shapeshifting. The transformation process takes about a month to complete.

Most women are content to attempt to continue living normal lives but many others are more than happy to use their new found power to wreak havoc as they please.

For a few years the only way to combat the evil demons is by enlisting "good demons" for protection. Until ancient religious texts are discovered detailing how to develop a formula for males that allows them to temporarily produce "Holy Cum" The formula is extremly difficult to produce and is only distrubuted to a select few called Holy Cum Knights

After drinking the formula for around 4 hours Knight bodies give off an aura that supress the abilities of demon girls in a 5 meter radius. Should a demon girl be caught in that aura she more or less becomes powerless to defend herself or escape by any means other than on foot. Once cornered a Knight can rape the demon girl. When the girl recieves the holy cum she instantly reverts back to her original human form and the transformation process begins again not long after. Of course she will be captured while still weak and kept locked up by guards that will stop her from transforming again.

Holy Cum of course isnt without its downsides. Once it wears off men fall into an extremely weakened state and are pretty much helpless for the next 20 hours. Consuming a formula while in this weakened state has a high chance of killing the man. Heaven help a man who's effect fades while he is hunting a Demon.

Very miniscule doses of the Holy Cum formula can be administered to Demons to instantly revert them back to their original human forms if they wish
>>
>>6640443
>Globoalized
my fetish is that people learn to use the spellchecker built in to literally every modern browser, you illiterate nigger
>>
File: 42388930.jpg (469KB, 637x965px) Image search: [Google]
42388930.jpg
469KB, 637x965px
Shaving of body hair is looked down upon as unfeminine, so women don't do it. In fact, the more body hair a woman has (within reason), the more beautiful she is considered to be. Women all over the world stop shaving.

Conversely, men now religiously shave their bodies below the neck of everything. Beards are still optional.

Women now tend to grow more body hair than previously - although still in typical feminine patterns, and within reason (I.E everyone now has some Greek DNA).

Women sometimes choose to style their body hair, and wear clothes to emphasize its presence. For instance, it is quite common to see women wearing small bikinis at the beach, with their bushes spilling out around them. If a woman dyes her hair, it is typically expected for her to also dye her body hair the same color. It is not uncommon, for instance, to see a young girl with wisps of blue pit hair peeking out from a tank top.

The girl pictured here showing us her pit hair is a little shy. Part of the reason may be because, judging by her lack of a happy trail, she doesn't really have much body hair to show off.
>>
File: untitled.png (10KB, 304x268px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
10KB, 304x268px
>>6642972
My fetish is that one day spellcheckers will be able to handle several languages at once.
>>
File: 1408656098964.png (201KB, 517x718px) Image search: [Google]
1408656098964.png
201KB, 517x718px
>>6640814

Why not just turn all existing women into hucows, nekos and puppygirls?
>>
File: spellcheck language.png (17KB, 496x481px) Image search: [Google]
spellcheck language.png
17KB, 496x481px
>>6642986

Right click the text field and switch the spellcheck language.

My fetish is that we can all stop fighting about spelling and instead dredge up some Cupertino and have a good thread.
>>
>>6640642
Dammit ProlapseAnon, every damn thread
>>
>>6642166
I guess that would depend on what kind of slime physics you invoke (ie, if they can contract themselves to different densities and volumes or have to remain constant) how much volume a melted person takes up (bearing in mind humans do have quite a bit of empty space already, so solid slime is less volume) and just where the slime settles (even distribution along the main muscles of the arms, legs and abdomen might just make the host look buff to slightly pudgy at normal density). And all those what-ifs certainly open up plenty of fun possibilities:

>Be all up in the GF, long enough that I see, hear, feel, etc what she does, hear her active and conscious thoughts and she mine when I want us to
>Maybe we're lounging and watching a film or something, notice she's idly or unconsciously tapping/scratching/rubbing at some point where I've built up
>Gently and slowly swell and contract under her hand like the slime form of a heavy, contented sigh, feel the spikes of surprise and then pleasure shooting across her brain
>Perhaps she's sore or tired for whatever reason; wait for her to settle down, then start forming and melting thick, rippling waves of goo across the afflicted area, kneading and prodding and pressing until her tensions dissipate
>Maybe she's the one inside and she decides she wants she wants some fun, like femme'ing me up against my initial will with super-thick thighs, a plump round ass and fake jiggly slime tits, her whispering sweet teasing into my mind and the both of us feeling off each other's arousal as she squirms around trying to get me off

...welp, guess I am kinda' inflation-biased in my mind's eye, but the whole idea kind of is when it's human-scale melting. Unless the resulting slime has the density of tungsten (~19x overall human density), which could get pretty uncomfortable if not outright fatal.
>>
>>6641282
You have the image from that post separate?
>>
>>6640814
By any chance did you play wanko to kurasou?
>>
>>6641338
I like it except the deepest fetishes part.
>>
File: Polymorf Self.jpg (231KB, 834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Polymorf Self.jpg
231KB, 834x1200px
Monsters and magic suddenly become real, and mainly focused on sex.
For unknown reasons the monster girls released greatly out number the rare but powerful monster men. This leads to monster girls often praying on humans on a regular basis.
A few years after magic is introduced it is combined with the methodology of science to create powerful tecnomagic that makes things from far fetched science fiction, and far estimated scientific advances possible in a very short time. But for the first few years it is used almost exclusively for sex related stuff and carries this sexual legacy for decades.
Lastly, it turns out there are many ways for humans to be transformed into monsters or gain magic both by accident and intentionally.
>>
Taken from a previous thread:

Everybody on earth becomes a perfectly androgynous futa with internal testicles, a vagina that seems used-up and a smallish penis. Everybody sits on that infuriating line where you genuinely can't tell if they're male or female. However, depending on one's lifestyle.

Focusing on one's penis during masturbation/sex and living a healthy, active life will make you more and more male. Exercising will to little, stroking your sausage will do some, and eating lean meats and quality vegetables will do more. You get stronger even if you didn't work out, your penis becomes much thicker and longer, you can come far more, your voice deepens, and you begin to grow noticeable facial hair. There is no limit to how many you can get, and with enough effort you'll make the gnarliest metal album covers look like a Lisa Frank notebook. In the process, one's vagina will become dry, weak, and hard to simulate to the point where you'd have to get a vacuum pump to get blood to it and stimulate it for hours just to do anything.

How quickly you change depends, but if you fully dedicate yourself you can be like pic related in a year.
>>
File: 1428859140491.jpg (158KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428859140491.jpg
158KB, 600x800px
>>6644920
On the other hand, eating junk food or just excessively, lazing around all day, and playing with one's holes and chest will make one more female.

Because of the nature of becoming more feminine the only women in this world are what some call "high test." Wide hips, big asses, thick thighs, huge breasts, and even a bit of a belly develop as one's vagina becomes plump, tight, and moist. As maleness is theoretically limitless so is femaleness. One's breasts will grow more and more and soon begin lactating; the buttocks will get rounder and fuller as one's hips get wider; the vagina will become puffier, wetter, and needier; one's thighs will get bigger and softer; and like it or not your belly will get nice and soft. On the positive side none of this causes back problems and cellulite never develops. However, as this happens semen production reduces as the penis shrinks down into little more than a second clitoris. If one gets to a certain point tweezers will be needed.

Although it is easier to become like this it also takes longer. Pic related will take a year.
>>
>>6640815
Look up Eclipse Phase. You'd need to be super fucking rich in game, but it's theoretically possible
>>
>>6644984
>1 year
I'm okay with that.
>>
whenever a person masturbates to the thought or picture of someone else the person who is the target of the masturbation undergoes a slight change depending on what the masturbator likes the most about that person physically.

For example if a man masturbates to a woman because she has beautiful legs her legs will grow even longer. A woman masturbating to a guy with a huge dick will cause his dick to grow even more.

The end result being that a lot of people start to develop extremly over exxagerated features and find out what people find the most attractive about them
>>
>>6645922
I should also mention that it works in reverse too. If a guy masturbates to a midget because his fetish is short girls she will shrink.
>>
>>6645932

>Furiously masturbates to dead actress without knowing
Ded in 1 year. Top kek.
>>
Everyone in the world turns into a cute, ageless, immortal loli.

That's it.
>>
>>6642842
>What the fuck is wrong with you?
You're on /d/...
>>
All right, here goes.

Each birthday, every male is granted a certain amount of a special, magical currency, called Funds. Your Funds are always avaliable to you at any time, you don't need to carry them with you. You can give and recieve Funds to and from other men, this requires the consent of whoever's giving them away.

Females don't recieve any Funds. Instead, once they turn 18, they become avaliable for purchase with Funds, by any man not in their immediate family. How much a particuliar female costs is determined primarily by her looks.

Once you've bought a female, you can use Funds to alter her appearance. Wanna make her hotter? Taller? Make her a shortstack? As long as you have enough Funds, it takes only seconds. The bigger the change, the more Funds required. You can also use Funds to reduce her age, to a lower limit of 18 years old. Any female you own is completely under your control. You can give her some free will if you want, or you can completely make her your slave, completely incapable of independent thought.
>>
File: tumblr_nvyf76whT51sg7wvmo1_1280.png (427KB, 1280x1003px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvyf76whT51sg7wvmo1_1280.png
427KB, 1280x1003px
>>6646101

What's the economy here? How much Funds does the average guy get on his birthday, and how much does the average 5/10 woman cost?

When this kicks in, do all guys get all the Funds they would've otherwise accrued since birth, resulting in a global spending spree by all men on that first day, or do we all only get Funds in the future?

I also assume this means women have no rights if any one of them can be purchased no matter what.
>>
>>6640443
I really like yours OP I ha a similar one but I think I'll use yours as a basses instead

I just want to add the egg laying can happen any time of day and will make the women extremely aroused and sensitive to help push the eggs out often resulting in orgasms. since the girls have to live there lives this often happens in front of others even strangers and casual friends. that and the have to dress for the occasion so nothing to block there sex or prevent the eggs from being layed
>>
any time a man ejaculates into someone they switch bodies with them
>>
>>6642789
You might want to check out Manyuu Hikenchou
>>
>>6640770
Wouldn't that sort of population difference make actual relationships largely impossible? Once you reach the point that most women would never even see a man up close except on rare and special occasions, they would stop caring about them as people in any meaningful way. From there, it's easy for them to start viewing men as status symbols and commodities, rather than as people and loved ones. I might just be missing the point and this is what you're going for.

How much larger and stronger would women be in this scenario?
>>
File: 13bde0f511637a262f504fdc566ab025.png (750KB, 685x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13bde0f511637a262f504fdc566ab025.png
750KB, 685x1200px
Long one. ½
A highly contageous STD springs up in only men in their early mid-20s and up. Symptoms are tripled libido, slowly transforming of mens' bodies into sexual exaggerations of their existing physiques (twink, bear, hunk, dad-bod, etc.), and re-wiring their brains to be extremely, entirely gay. It doesn't affect their behaviors and turn them into cartoon gay stereotypes, but they are all only get aroused by other men and cocks. It also overhauls their endocrine system to produce tons of extremely potent, intoxicating pheromones to attract only other men, in order to spread the virus's transmission vector (cum, of course). Once infected, you build up a higher tolerance to the musk, so where as the initial exposure shut down your brain and sent you into cum-starved lust trance, it now only induces a substantial amount of arousal but keeps your wits about you. 10% of the global male population is infected before the world even realizes there is a virus, finally noticing a huge uptick in arrests for male-on-male public indecency. Over the course of the next three years, quarantine measures and cure efforts are in place, but they're up against a culture that is starting to embrace it. The infected men sing the praises of how much better it is to be infected and gay, how much sex they have and "how it's just as hot as girls used to be. It's like being straight and if you to fuck port-star-level chicks all the time for free, except the chicks are dudes." The argument picks up some cultural traction and many men start getting curious. Underground spreader cultures host Infection Parties in clubs, welcoming crowds of uninfected straight men to a night of drinking and dancing in a hot, unventilated club with several sweaty infected men making the rounds, spreading the musk before in devolves into a weeklong orgy.
>>
File: bunnyboyplague.jpg (285KB, 1280x942px) Image search: [Google]
bunnyboyplague.jpg
285KB, 1280x942px
>>6648992
The idea was (maybe this is like bio-engineered weapon disease?) it was meant to destroy populations by making reproduction impossible and killing off a species in one generation. But of course, humans had already developed intermediary conception so no problem there.
There's a lot of trouble culturally, socially, politically, but society surprisingly isn't too hurt for the change, something sjw about the constant release of men's re-directed primal urges. Once pretty much all men are infected and the rest of the world generally has more patience/empathy/compassion. For five years, since men are no longer attracted to women and are often busier fucking each other, there's less sexism and things are getting pretty gender-equal (I know, but the sj stuff is part of my fantasy). Straight women also start adapting slowly by just biologically becoming lesbians like the frogs in Jurassic Park that become male when the environment demands.
Meanwhile, five years after the initial breakout, an identical new virus starts spreading, doing exactly the same thing as the gay plague had done, but to women.
Welcome to HomoWorld.
In related news, I had my first prostate orgasm today.
>>
I play around with this one a lot,but it goes something like this: male and female sex converge.
For example, men develop very sensitive anuses, and essentially a dulled clit behind their balls. Women "cum" milk from their breasts when they orgasm.
There's a few other ways you can do it, depending on your preferences...
>>
File: 1384471456624.png (350KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1384471456624.png
350KB, 750x1000px
A classic.

Mostly I just want to see how every woman on Earth deals with having at least half a dozen milk-spewing cow teats on their chests (I can take or leave the udder).

Either way, bras (and tops in general for women) would probably go the way of the dodo pretty quickly, especially if women need to be milked all the time.
>>
All bodily fluids are replaced with semen, which is highly addictive and a little sweeter than normal, but still entirely as taboo. Girls and boys cry cum, drool it, shit huge globs of it. Breastfeed their kids with it. Bleed it. Urination is one huge unrelenting orgasm. When you sneeze you ejaculate from your nose. When you breathe out a cloud of light cum vapour fills the air. Your earwax is smegma. Scabs are composed of dried up cum. Girl cum is literal cum.
>>
>>6650634
> whatthefuckamireading.jpg

Well-meaning geneticists devise a way for women's bodies to be the physical equal of men in strength and endurance. Enthusiastic women quickly sign up, and within a few years the average height of women matches that of men.

Everyone expected that the daughters of these equalized women would have the same benefits, and their heights and muscularity would match that of men. Instead, as their daughters grew, it became clear that they were instead enhanced to the same degree above their mothers as their mothers had been over their previous norms. Young girls find themselves a head taller than their male schoolmates, and the boys never catch up.

Scientists rapidly begin to work on a way to try and suppress the new normal, but the empowered young women exert surprisingly effective political pressure to prevent such an outcome.

The taller, stronger women eagerly take husbands and birth a third enhanced generation. These babies seem more developed than ever at birth, averaging almost 20 pounds (the size of a one-year-old). By the time they turn six, they're as tall, strong, and smart as a middle-schooler, and they just keep growing from there, soon towering over their fathers and forming tight cliques of amazonian teenagers.

At some point, they'll have to allow the progression to be arrested before the square-cube law kicks in, but most women think that'll be another four or five generations down the line -- and wouldn't it be nice to let things play out until then?
>>
>>6650731
I could go for planet of the Amazons
>>
Pregnancy now lasts seven years, with women giving birth to, well, seven year olds. These kids are sentient in the womb from a few months in and will have conversations and experiment in the womb. It's not uncommon for them to stretch every now and then, poking an arm or leg through the vagina. Or to get bored, slide out, do some stuff then squeeze back in again.

Remembering all of this, some teens opt to reenter the womb after about age thirteen, and generally hang out and chill inside people's wombs. This gives a kind of stunted growth and such womb dwellers stay permanently aged thirteen, with their hosts staying the age they are too.

It's a nice calm place to read a book.
>>
>>6647155
you may find this fun to read
http://pastebin.com/UMTdazDe
>>
>>6640443
I have a fetish. A fetish that one day this world will rise up and judge its people not by their deviancies, but by their built in detail lore fetish.

I have a dream /d/ !! I have a dream !
>>
File: 1425460986504.jpg (1MB, 1920x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1425460986504.jpg
1MB, 1920x1250px
Many of the high-power people in the world begin to push for sex being more commonplace in society; first by changing sex education, then by other means, including things like banning the usage of panties for women and underpants for men. Of course, not everyone is happy about this, and to rebel against this, many people begin to wear diapers, which are not explicitly banned; their only choice is to either wear nearly no clothing below the waist (as both women's and men's fashion had been becoming much skimpier) or to wear large diapers to compensate. In the coming few years, diapers become the default clothing choice for many, and naturally, people begin to be more open to the idea of using diapers as opposed to the bathroom. However, thanks to the unseen manipulation from the 1% causing sex to be seen as a less private thing, messing one's diaper transforms into a sexual act in itself. For example, in most cultures, having the fullest diaper in a group of people is a major status symbol. Diapers become incorporated into popular fashion, and every person on earth now wears diapers 24/7 for their entire life, and this is seen as perfectly normal.
>>
>>6650779

Wow, was any more of that ever written? I'm curious what the end was.
>>
>>6641282
Oooh, god, yes.
>>
>>6650742
i like anonymous.
>>
>>6651055
I don't know, I just found it over in the egg-laying thread, I really hope so though.
>>
>>6648657
I'd be a woman forever. Even I wouldn't fuck me. Not even to get back into my body...
>>
>>6651981

Try losing some weight, fatty.
>>
>>6652000
It's my ugly ass mug. And I have funny looking nipples.
>>
>>6652005

Post pics and we'll tell you if either are bad enough to be a problem.
>>
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/

the name of whatever girl you put into this website gets fucked by the penis you enter, in real time.
>>
>>6654103
>>6652000

Trips of precognition speak the truth.
>>
>>6654103
I'd take it
You wouldn't be gaining much in return, but a body swap is a body swap.
>>
>>6654103
Yeah you actually are pretty gross.
>>
>>6643873
Was screwing around with GIS and somehow managed to get past the /d/ archive moving message, so I'll do you one better and give you the submission on the artist's page:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45711462

Anyway, content: to add onto >>6641859
even more, a slime that's been bonded with their partner for an exceptionally long time eventually becomes so familiar with their partner that they can even poke around in their partner's grey matter, lighting up or shutting down particular areas and all the associated emotions and functions with it; thus, a particularly mischievous slime squirming around in an effort to pleasure their partner can up the ante by literally fucking their partner in the brain, in addition to other applications like nullifying pain and depression or inducing happiness and tranquility, or messing with bladder/sphincter signals as suits the pair's kinks.
>>
File: 1450280566213.jpg (157KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1450280566213.jpg
157KB, 600x450px
Mandatory use of all reproductive-aged women as public sex utilities.

All women must serve at least 24 hours per month, and are permanently innoculated against transmission of STDs.
>>
File: tumblr_nxrgl5KAkn1uoaepoo1_1280.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrgl5KAkn1uoaepoo1_1280.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
Its is the year 2025. Overpopulation has forced the world to adopt a new set of rules: men are now feminized from their teen years onward, and are the sole property of women. To avoid any unwanted pregnancies, the roles are reversed and women now fuck men.
>>
>>6655209
along the lines of this image
http://nhentai.net/g/146564/
>>
Portal technology has been created, and along with the many great scientific and technical uses it has, a few startup companies have been created to use them for sex/hookup sites. Making or buying a receptacle portal now grants you access, if you know the right IP addresses, to all the ass, vag, and oral you could ever hope for, and probably many other services.

Unfortunately for many, brothels immediately latch onto the idea and illegal sex trafficking is now much less risky, as people of all walks of life find themselves tied up in a basement, with a portal receptacle aiming at all of their holes, and can only hope that whomever buys time with them is gentle (which they usually aren't.)
>>
>>6646074
I like that one.
>>
>>6646751
>>6646101

give us lore damn you!!
>>
>>6655287
what would be the age range of girls who get kidnapped?
>>
>>6655271
would you want to see robin end up as a public sex utility?
>>
File: 20658650_p0.jpg (480KB, 987x936px) Image search: [Google]
20658650_p0.jpg
480KB, 987x936px
First up the entire world gets reshaped so that the map is completely different, far vaster, and constantly changing. Second to cope with the change everyone gains some level of magical ability, and some superpower. However to use your superpower you have to obey some set of rules, such as only being able to use it if you have spent at least 24 hours in chastity, or when you have the semen of multiple men within you. The rules however always apply to the fetishes of the person(though possibly giving the person a fetish rather than applying to a preexisting fetish.), and are sure to be something they find embarrassing or inappropriate. There is also an innate disdain for people who use their superpowers, due to them certainly relating to some perversity.

The magical abilities however are fairly weak, but grow with specific acts, giving birth being particularly notable, as are offering yourself as a slave to another person, and having multiple people as your own slaves. They can also grow through contracts with summonable creatures, which are almost always highly sexual, but summoning something that implants eggs in you or such could also count towards giving birth for that bonus.

With the reshaped map there are also monsters and various creatures that one can gain the power of, mostly through having sex with them, but also through contracts similar to what one would have with summoned creatures.
>>
Every one in this thread can now go into a Sims style God mode. Your bodies persist on, being controlled by you who is now out of your body, looking down on the world. You can now control all the people who fall under your "household", as well as your close friends or romantic interests. You can go back to your body at any time.
>>
At the request of >>6656901

Every month, instead of menstruating, women experience a rapid faux pregnancy. Rapidly swelling and gaining weight, getting cravings, lactating, some even get horny. However, after five weeks instead of a baby coming out they'd gush a Vaseline-like fluid, either in a massive torrent or slowly leaking.

The amount of fluid is proportional to the woman's size and weight, with a frail Asian schoolgirl showing but a small bump while a huge Black woman would look like she has triplets.

For a few key days afterward they'd go into heat and become extraordinarily fertile, as in you could cum on a plate, smear a little on a toothpick, rub it in the walls of her vagina, and she will get knocked up guaranteed; no contraceptives will work during this period, not even condoms. However, this is the only time women could get pregnant.
>>
File: jukai03.jpg (74KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
jukai03.jpg
74KB, 600x800px
(Here I've been sitting, typing and revising and editing and >>6657601 beats me to the punch. Oh well, no point in wasting the effort.)

Pregnancy becomes a process akin to an automated train system, following its due course whether or not there are even any passengers on board.

With the completion of puberty, women - and dual-set futanari, and cuntboys, and anyone else with the necessary baby-making bits - experience the usual trappings of pregnancy as their normal state, save that the entire load is amniotic fluid unless they've actually been knocked up. For every 9-month cycle they go through, there's a 1-month downtime before the body gets back into gear and the process begins again.

The further along someone is in a faux pregnancy, the more fertile they actually are, the local facilities being more ready to accommodate a guest: the cervix becomes nutrient-rich and develops the ability to "railroad" sperm to the egg. Once fertilized, the conventional pregnancy process sets off on its 9-month course.

With perpetual fecundity now a universal fact of life, medical science naturally takes an interest in manipulating the process as much as possible; medicines to dissolve the cervical mucus plug - or keep it intact indefinitely - are soon an over-the-counter commodity, and a few enterprising physicians develop implants that, though preventing impregnation while present, strengthen the cervical seal and allow the uterus to be drained or filled on demand. The rest of society also adapts; elasticity and flowy-ness become essential aspects of women's fashion, and cultural connotations of average and ideal female physique undergo quite a change, to say nothing of that in the world of erotica.
>>
File: contagious_lesbianism.png (153KB, 1173x920px) Image search: [Google]
contagious_lesbianism.png
153KB, 1173x920px
>>
File: calm tits.gif (401KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
calm tits.gif
401KB, 500x557px
Women's breasts gain some musculature to move in various ways currently impossible without outside help.

Much like a guy's dick but really more like a dog's tail, women's breasts react, point, jiggle, etc. based on base desires rather than a woman's higher thought processes. Meaning they can sort of control it sometimes, but that's about it.

While potentially embarrassing, the upside for women is that strength training the new muscles (through a process which stimulates base desires in specific ways) can grow your tits a max of 3 cup sizes or so. The musculature also extends along the back to support itself. Such training constantly exposes a woman to arousing stimulus in whatever form, hence a relation in people's minds is formed that big tits = bigger libido. Generally this holds true.
Thus women with F cup or bigger tits become fairly common. Guys, of course, can read and relate to women much more easily since their tits behave just as badly as a guys erection now. To the surprise of no one, tits and dicks tend to set each other off.

(also just occurred to me while writing - imagine what the standard for jiggle physics in games would be like in this setting)
>>
Society is matriarchal. Women have the ability to absorb semen through their hair (which is itself somewhat autonomous), and instead of making a mess, it actually makes their hair longer and healthier. As a woman's social stature is predicated on the length and beauty of her hair, "feeding" one's hair is considered a top priority. The most prestigious women have the longest and most beautiful hair of all.

As a woman's hair begins to reach the ground, her mate is required to accompany her at all times, although in this matriarchal society it is taboo for men to wear clothing after marriage. At first he merely stands nearby and holds her hair while blushing, but as it grows longer, he begins to wrap it around his body to cover his shame. The wrapping continues until he essentially becomes a walking hair ornament, covered almost entirely in hair except on his head and feet.
>>
All people with disabilities become 10/10,very smart,and they don't age. They gain super human abilities that relate to the cured disability.

Women who reject the men who're the nice guys & chased after the bad boy,or are rude to the disabled become monster women.

These monster women gain disabilities that tie to the monster physical form.

The more successful or attractive they are,the more severe their animal transformation is.

Men who have done the same as the transformed women, become randomly disabled. Men could gain severe disabilities such as down syndrome.

The non disabled folk who treated the disabled correctly forever don't age unless willed otherwise, become younger,and a little bit smarter.
>>
>>6659732
So all I have to do is treat people like shit, that will give me a random disability, which in turn will turn me into a 10/10. I see.
>>
>>6640603
This is really good
>>
Question: What would be better: a 100% female population that periodically (once a week or a month) grow a male organ that they use for reproduction or a female dominated species in which males are used only for reproduction and menial tasks?
>>
A mystical virus spreads across the world. Killing everyone over 35. Those under 18 won't be affected until their 18th birthday,

survivors 18-35 are rendered immortal and unaging, with some unfortunate side effects depending on their personality. (They only get one side effect each)

Meek/shy people shrink to 5 cm tall,

Masculine men gain ox-like strength and intelligence, effectively becoming useless for anything but manual labor

Tomboys (Masculine women) become incredibly gassy. The increased amount and pressure of their farts means that farting is incredibly relieving for them, and thus, slightly enjoyable.

Feminine men are transformed into docile and obedient futanari

Feminine women have their breasts swell, and start leaking sweet milk. They live in a constant state of arousal with thick creamy cum flowing from their pussies at all times

everyone is rendered infertile as well, to prevent overpopulation

In the end, society functions somewhat normally, The futas and the gassy tomboys make up the civilized society and take care of the children until they are old enough to transform, The tomboys really call the shots and the futas are content with that.
The ox-like men are used for manual labor .
The Milky-women are put in factories where their milk and cum are bottled as delicious beverages.
The tiny people serve as servants and sometimes slaves to the gassy tomboys, are in rare instances, the futas. Their eternal lives quiet literally stink, as they do house-hold chores and get blasted by huge farts..
>>
>>6640443
>Whatever sexual fantasy you wouldn't mind being inflicted on the entire planet.

Everybody becomes incredibly good-looking, and retains their good looks for their entire lifespan.

You're welcome.
>>
File: 3ae99152d3dbe861a27b5b009affda63.jpg (566KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3ae99152d3dbe861a27b5b009affda63.jpg
566KB, 862x1000px
All females wake up with the urge to become maids and find a master. No matter how forceful their personality or their reluctance to dress feminely, they still find themself a week later wearing nothing but maid dresses and addressing the most significant male in their life a master.

Much to their dismay, they find that they are forced to act out any order given by their chosen master as long as it's not morally or sexually objective to them.

Even if given no orders, an equal relationship is impossible due to the fact that maids need to be ordered to wear anything but maid dresses and it is literally impossible for them to call men anything but Sir, or master for their significant other.
>>
>>6659732
So you are either disabled, or this is just a weird fetish you have.
>>
>>6657708
This gave me an idea:

All women become pregnant every time they menstruate, if the egg is not fertilized it is combined with an internally produced pseudosperm formed from another egg which will produce an exact clone of the mother.

All children born from insemination are male.
>>
File: nakedcamethesperglord.png (298KB, 1888x503px) Image search: [Google]
nakedcamethesperglord.png
298KB, 1888x503px
>>6659732
this exact autism has been posted in another of these threads
>>
>>6660571
God, yes. I'd love to be the Futa sub of a gassy Tomboy.
>>
Hope its not too extreme for /d/ but here it goes:

Eveyone loses all their medical defects resolves their intrapersonal issues. Spines straighten out, cancer cured, limbs regrown, terminal illness reversed

And for one day of the year everyone is happy.
>>
>>6661024
Autism isn't a disability, it's an advantage. So what does autism have to do with that?
>>
>>6643063
>Why not just turn all your female relatives into fetish-fuel

Gee I wonder...
>>
>>6660132

The first seems like it results in less overall misery than the second? I guess I'm a utilitarian when it comes to globalized sexual fetishes.
>>
Just a couple quick fixes, if you will.

1.) menstrual cycle is replaced instead with a fertilized egg, which grows about to the size of a football and if still unfertilized, ends up passing in the time of a standard cycle. Women still look like they're full term just before it passes. Fertilization lets the baby develop in it and lasts an additional 9 months. No more blood from periods or birth ever.

2.) people who enjoy receiving anal sex will have their rectum generate lube when aroused, just like a pussy does

3.) Semen and pussy juice will taste sweet but still adopt unique flavor depending on diet and genetics. It will also be very nutritious to consume and act and a panacea that combats all known ailments and disease, and greatly enhance the appearance of whomever does. Shiny thick hair, clean skin, full lips, bold colored eyes, and alluring curves in women and muscle toning in men.
>>
Balls, cocks, breasts, prolapsed anuses and prolapsed vaginas, are all now edible. And no they won't grow back.
>>
>>6662273
They're already edible...
>>
>>6662283
Edible as in you won't die if someone eats yours while you're, eh, wearing it.
>>
A solution appears for people in futile search of a significant other.
It's a spell that becomes common knowledge. It's the only verifiable kind of supernatural effects to become known.

Cast the spell and you appear in another world, in a different body. Your body is an ideal that stands for your subconscious desires.
If you are submissive, you might turn into a female (or feminine, depending on the person) rapebait, for example.

In this alternate world you have to go through a bunch of trials, again depending on who you are. Some are testing your limits, like travelling through the forest of rape beasts as a dominant person. Some are based on finding the limits of your desires, like travelling through the forest of rape beasts as a submissive person.
Occasionally you have to shape your ideal person by becoming that person, starting with the body.
You want a really flirty girl? Then do your damnest to flirt whatever target has been made available for you - You can't get yourself to flirt with a guy? Then the girl will not be open for threesomes, because she'd feel the same about girls.

At the end of the journey, you find a bunch of people that suit your desired characteristics in different ways. Choose one (or possibly multiple) and they'll materialize in the real world together with you.
From that point on, they are real people and may or may not be actually perfect for you.
Either way, you learn a lot about your kinks and find quite a few stories to tell.

Naturally, there would be limits in place to prevent everyone from summoning hundreds of incarnations of fertility each.
>>
6 months from now a unique set of celestial events occur and their combined power is mixed with natural solar radiation. This new energy harmlessly passes through Earth's atmosphere and magnetosphere and kickstarts a new worldwide evolution event for humanity, with the changes taking about a month to complete.

First up, all humans loose all of their hair, body and head. After the hair loss, only eye brows, eye lashes, and head hair return but now hair colors are any color of the natural light spectrum. In addition to this, the lightness or darkness of a person's hair is now dependent on their mood. If someone is happy, their hair is bright and shiny. If someone is sad, their hair is dark and dull. If angry, there hair is dark but shiny.

Next the body changes kick in. Everyone experiences sudden weight gains and looses that would bring their bodies to a healthy weight for their frame. Many people end up with a BMI around 20, and it is very easy to maintain regardless of what one eats. Additionally, people become about twice as flexible as they once were and gain double jointedness in many parts of their body.

After that, the sexual changes occur. For all men, their sexual organs are pulled in, with the testicles residing where ovaries sit in a woman, and their penises being pulled into a pocket like area, much like that of a dolphin. Also like a dolphin, men's penises smooth out, grow to about the same length as their forearm when fully extended, and gain the ability to be fully prehensile.

For women, their vaginas are now much more flexible, allowing for all manner of sizes without things being painful. Additionally, bloody periods are gone, replaced by a once a month egg ejection that last only a few minutes, and who's fluid is like cleansing water that also prevents yeast infections. Finally, women gain the ability when aroused to grow their clits into a pseudo-penis that averages 6 inches.

Finally, during the last couple of days the final changes kick in.
>>
>>6661483
No, it's a disability. Sorry about your autism.
>>
>>6662682
The final changes begin with a large increase in human intelligence capacity. Sight and sound senses area increased. Sex fluid generation is increased. And finally the whole of humanity feminizes some what. Faces round out, bodies take an increasing feminine look, and everything just taking a little more womanly look.

At this point all genetic defects and diseases are gone, as well as any diseases or STD's that affected the old human population. Human lifespan now averages 150 years, and aging is significantly slowed after age 20.

As a whole, I could see this new human race being more sexually open. With the penis pockets and clit-penises, bisexuality because an increasing norm. With the overall feminization that occurred near the end, it becomes socially acceptable for males to wear much of traditional female clothing and styles.

I welcome my new future, and eagerly await the changes in 6 months.
>>
File: 1443881415377.jpg (376KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1443881415377.jpg
376KB, 1123x1600px
Love all these ideas for routine, spontaneous pregnancies for all women even if no one touches them (especially fun to imagine lesbians freaking out at this sudden change to their bodies).

My suggestion would be to either just replace every woman's monthly menstrual cycle with her developing a clutch of eggs that grow throughout the month and that need to be laid at a random moment during the week she would've normally been menstruating. The size and number of the eggs would fluctuate wildly (and randomly) each month as well, resulting in some months where any given woman might end up laying 2 dozen chicken eggs, or a giant dinosaur egg the next.

The other idea would be that women would be like something mentioned above, with women enduring 9-month alien egg pregnancies no matter what, with a month-long period of heat in between each 9-month cycle. Maybe in this scenario, it becomes impossible for women to bear human young, and they can only spontaneously lay huge alien eggs against their will...
>>
>All people are born male
>During puberty some boys slowly transform into girls, the process takes around a year to complete although it can be sped up through outside actions
>The boys who transform into girls tend to be smaller, weaker, and more submissive boys
>The process can happen to any boy between the aforementioned ages but is more likely to happen if one feels weak and less likely to happen if one feels powerful, in effect being bullied makes you more likely to turn into a girl and speeds up the process
>Some boys actually try to "groom" weaker boys into becoming girls, actively bullying them and humiliating them to make their target more likely to transform and to make themselves less likely to transform
>New girls are actively separated from the boys and forced into feminine activities which often speed up the process, often their classes including home ec classes and they are forced or pressured into female sports or clubs such as cheerleading or gymnastics
>>
File: 1448870075964.jpg (443KB, 1000x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1448870075964.jpg
443KB, 1000x1570px
Human nutrition takes a turn for the unusual after world water supplies are contaminated by friendly space-faring slime monsters making a pit-stop on Earth.

Some of the changes are pleasant, if somewhat mundane: critters, human and otherwise, become perfectly efficient at utilizing food sources to the last atom, rendering "waste" an obsolete concept. Fat and obesity follows soon after, with people developing a knack for burning and storing it exactly where they want for their and others' pleasure while staying lean and mean elsewhere. Curiously, all hair below the wasteline falls out, leaving skin silky-smooth and clean enough to eat off.

The biggest change of al is more dramatic: excess calories and nutrients are processed by the body into a liquid or semisolid superfood and stored in the bladder, breasts or lower GI tract until starvation demands its utilization. The color and taste varies, reflecting the favorites of the person who made it, and when consumed by someone else acts as a pleasing narcotic and aphrodisiac, intensity scaling far beyond quantity consumed, large doses acting as a potent love potion. Even cum gets permeated with this superfood, making oral a much more pleasant affair.

While normally stored internally for personal use, a person can squeeze out every last drop if so desired, and a self-preservative element makes it perfect for long-term storage and commercial sale; a full load can feed a person for weeks, if not months. A non-pregnant woman who's stocked herself up to the max can even use her uterus as a spare internal larder, distending as needed for extra storage, men likewise with their balls.

Given the amount of time or binge-eating needed to build up potent amounts of reserves and the intimacy involved in sharing and consuming, to taste of a partner's reserves is only possible in truly deep, trusting and willful relationships (or at least until a few decades pass and it's normalized such the schoolkids are into it).
>>
a strange thing happens to the worlds women

all hetero sexual women become incontinent while bi/pan women become bed-wetters and lesbians stay the same

its quickly discovered this is how it work and you have girls all over the world trying to force themselves more gay to have more control over there bodies. girls start leaning towards having other girls change them especially lesbians as they seem more in control

over time society changes so that it views lesbians as the most in control there are and start seeking them for higher up position and more and more women make public displays of lesbianism for social reason

on the other hand hetero women are seen more subservient and that they must be cared for they are also expected to serve men and lesbians whenever there higher ups desire
>>
File: 234532431241.jpg (29KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
234532431241.jpg
29KB, 500x291px
I'd probably just start with something small, like having all women suddenly (and permanently) shed every scrap of hair below the neck and eyebrows.

It'd be worth it just to see how all women react to their bodies being altered without warning in such a relatively subtle but sexualizing way - and it would be worth watching lesbians and feminists flip over their bodies being "infantilized" as well, even while other women quietly appreciate never having to shave again.
>>
>>
The technology is developed to fully replace the human body with a lightweight, resilient plastic membrane. The mind is kept intact, the material is cheap to repair if damaged, and disease is a thing of the past. The downside, obviously, is that you're now a living inflatable toy.

The initial human designs fall too far into the Uncanny Valley, so more stylized designs become popular. Cartoonish things, anime characters, furries, robots... But the proliferation of such ridiculous-looking beings walking around in public damages public perception of the process, and while it continues to be a poor man's path to immortality, few people are willing to swallow their pride for the conversion.

Libido is also kept intact. A body with genitals looks too much like a sex toy, but going without them can make release very difficult.

Cube/square law still applies, so those who try to game the system and become gargantuan parade balloons are going to be very disappointed.

The conversion is a one-way process. For anyone who goes through with it and regrets it, well, maybe public opinion will change after 1,000 years...
>>
Fuck, I thought it said globalization fetish. I figured it was some kind of /pol/ meets bondage deal.

I gotta get some fucking sleep.
>>
Not far at all into the future, science discovers a way to not only completely change one's biological sex, but make the result invariably attractive. But there is one nasty catch, the process reduces whoever it's applied on down to the mental and emotional age of a four-year-old. Incapable of doing much on their own, but invariably docile and kind.

The result is that it is almost exclusively used as a punishment, seemingly cruel but genius. It completely incapacitates and while not causing the subject pain or distress. It is seen as a humane alternative to the death penalty or a life in prison.

Men who have committed rape, murder, and the like are converted and in the developed world used for surrogacy (alleviating normal women of the burden and contributing back to society) but in more... traditional countries are sold as sex slaves.

Women who commit infanticide, work in child pornography, and more are turned into ottermode men. They are mostly sold to companies to work as menial labor in factories or construction.
>>
When aroused, the female clitoris enlarges to the length and girth of a regular penis and can be used to penetrate. Instead of ejaculating/squirting via the long clitoris itself, the female will release very large amounts of translucent white fluid (basically semen) via their "regular" hole, kind of like a river.
>>
Over time, the industrial era does weird things to our bio-chemistry. Women's body temperature goes up to around 56C. Men are slightly cooler than women, averaging 53C. Meaning a pseudo-ice cube effect in sex is very possible with just your dick if you cool it down just a bit more.

For the women, stuffing an egg up your pussy for a half hour will literally cook it. Watching a guy eat a pussy-cooked egg (or any other food they can think of) turns women on about as much as guys seeing women drink their jizz. Only they can be sneakier about it.
>>
>>6666205

All women worldwide have an invisible hand constantly groping their bodies whenever they're in public.
>>
>>6661483
no, autism is a disease. sorry Hitler never got to your ancestors.
>>
File: 1755 - Waldo Where's_Waldo.jpg (437KB, 1719x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1755 - Waldo Where's_Waldo.jpg
437KB, 1719x1209px
>>6666722

I like this. How grabby/powerful is the hand, and does it zero in on any specific parts, or does it just kind of randomly travel over every woman's body as she tries to get her stuff done as quickly as possible before running home?

That aside, I'm surprised no one has suggested mandatory slavery of women, or at least running them all through giant processing centers for inspection, just for fun (well, men's fun at least.)
>>
>>6667808
Waldo is at the right of the blue haired chick's head, sitting on the wooden horse.
Found the fucker.
>>
>>6667808

The poorer the woman, the more aggressive the hand. Lady CEOs feel the barest of caresses once in awhile; a single mother on food stamps basically has a hand sandwiched between her legs constantly while another gropes her breasts. The average middle-class woman's hand comes and goes during a day, and it's not uncommon to see a woman cry out when their hand suddenly gets frisky at an unexpected moment. It normalizes to the society around you, based generally on cost-of-living.

One side effect: tourism to dirt-poor countries skyrockets as it represents a way for the only moderately well-off to escape the groping of their hand for a little while.
>>
>>6648992
>>6648996
A globalized fetish that doesn't treat women like cumslaves?
10/10, it's a mastapiece ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>6668107
>>>/soc/
>>
>>6668350
Just saying like, can't you guys make one of these that doesnt include woman turning into pigs, or suddenly losing all their limbs, or requiring them to drink cum to live.
It's pretty boring and cliche
>>
File: Chin pamu - 50067218_p0.jpg (227KB, 531x750px) Image search: [Google]
Chin pamu - 50067218_p0.jpg
227KB, 531x750px
>>6668449
Fine.

They turn into sheep instead. As a concession, the men turn Welsh. The slapfight over who got it worse in terms of objectification and demeaning lasts for millennia to come.

Realpost: the humanoid navel goes from mere erogenous zone to out-and-out secondary sex organ. An ultrafine secretion acts as both a cleaning agent and a pheromone vehicle, naturally more potent when the midriff is exposed. The more aroused a person gets, the stronger the pheromones they release; anything that might put pressure on the navel, like eating to pleasant fullness, pregnancy or groping and fondling, increases sensitivity and arousal, and going from an innie to an outie (or back again, with enough jiggering) causes one damn good orgasm.

When a person orgasms, their navel secretion get loaded with sperm, male or female; a woman's navel also has a backdoor conduit to the uterus, so any sperm that touches it can head down and fertilize them. Women can thus impregnate other women, but both tend to end up pregnant without medicinal protection beforehand. Body grinding during sex - or conventional navel-fucking, even if unwieldy - can get things where they need to be, but an outie fucking an innie makes for some brain-meltingly-good sex, as does navel frottage.
>>
Gender identities stabilize globally.

Transsexualism, and all its' derivatives, slowly dies out, becoming taboo at first, devolving into a popular myth as time goes on.
Associated pornography becomes valued dark web merchandise, and adventurous men and desperate women risk their livelihoods managing, discovering and trafficking the data.

Men worldwide rediscover their masculinity; civil wars and border engagements erupt across the world. Those who rise above the aggression find themselves filling positions of leaders, builders, farmers and, less frequently, inventors.

Similarly, women's nurturing instincts begin suppressing their career ambitions, and in a decade's time, the majority of the female population finds employ and contentment, if not happiness, working as teachers, creators/artists of various kinds, scientists, doctors, and housewives.

The global rediscovery of traditional gender roles kills the world's sex industry, fetishes slowly dying out as an occurrence. The odd individual here and there develops and retains such a 'defiant' trait, but struggles to indulge/suppress it.

However, at the same time, the long-forgotten behavioral templates reactivate obscure regions of the mind's pleasure centers, and sex, regardless of how basic, now unfailingly delivers tremendous amounts of pleasure to both sexes - so much so that a quickie easily evolves into a weekend-long marathon.
>>
>>6668510
What are you sperging about?
>>
>>6668812
The first link of the bunch, I'd guess.
>>
>>6668825
Fair enough, I thought he was calling all of the posts he was quoting memelords, not the first.
>>
>>6668449
Why don't you post one, faggot? I'm sure you have a highly original scenario where effeminate men get raped by muscular dickgirls floating around in your head.
>>
>>6668617
Neat
>>
>>6668983
kk

this is one i've thought up over my years of being a fuckin deviant pos

One day for reasons nobody cares about, a literal God Queen appears on Earth, did she come from space? did she materialize from the ether? who the fuck cares. But anyway, she prepares the Earth for something, reforming the continents into pangaea and establishing a glorious city in the very middle of it.

Every man gets taken to the city and is forced into a role, they don't necessarily have to fit the role at first, but over time they'll change to fit them, the roles fit a hierarchy system, with some of the roles going like this in descending order

Pets: trappy boys who are treated like ancient egyptian cats, the only people above them are the God Queen herself, and people who will be talked about later.
Guards: physically fit men who defend the city and cater to the pets and the aforementioned people who will be talked about later. Specially chosen people become Royal Guards, human adonises with the distinction of being able to cater to the God Queen.
Shadow People: akin to the hindu concept of untouchables, dissenters in the cities are transformed into shadowy husks of their former selves and conduct manual labor in low traffic parts of the city, they also hunt down dissenters who haven't become Shadow People yet and turn them into them through barbs on their cocks
>>
>>6669060
Now for what happens to women, every woman is sorted out into a faction, and, like men, do not necessarily have to fit into that factions mindset, but will come to on being put into it. Each faction represents a, for lack of a better word, fetish, from relatively realistic hyperintelligent scientists, vapid bimbos, and amazonians, to magical witches, to sci fi gynoids and slimes.

Every faction has one thing in common, the belief that their way of life and state of mind superior to that of all others, and that the others have to be enlightened and brought onto their side. Being the one who gave them all this desire, the God Queen sets up the world as a colossal arena, pitting every faction against each other in a war/tournament, conventional weapons are banned and combat is conducted through items a faction produces and/or their inherent abilities to turn their enemies into them and, consequentially, to their side. no transformation is perfect, and the transformed will still retain traits of their original faction and anyone who transformed them, creating beings such as scientists with a lust for the color pink and makeup, to witch slimes living in a robotic shell.

Upon victory in the tournament, the victors are brought into the God Queen's city, taking a place in the hierarchy between the God Queen and the pets, and receiving the service of the guards. Meanwhile, the losing factions have their people shuffled into new factions representing new fetishes and the war repeats ad infinitum.
>>
>>6669083
One more thing, because the God Queen is an easily bored bitch, she does allow those in her city a bit of free will, allowing pockets of resistance to liven things up a little, these guerilla forces constantly battle against the guards and the shadow people, but all inevitably are turned into shadow people or given to the previous winners as playthings to test transformative toys on. The more lucky may become the private playthings of the God Queen.
>>
File: 1454303432975.jpg (89KB, 1000x704px) Image search: [Google]
1454303432975.jpg
89KB, 1000x704px
>>6668449

Just for that, I'll have all babymaking-aged women raped by unstoppable alien breeding monsters.
>>
Everyone is a bedwetter. Pee is sterile, does not cause rashes and dries within 5 hours without leaving a smell. Diapers are discouraged. It's perfectly acceptable to talk about but not generally a very interesting conversation (it would be on par with having a conversation about how you brushed your teeth this morning).
>>
>>6669351
I was more complaining about how the topics are overdone and uninspired but, yeah, sure
Your idea is way interesting mang, not something you could come up with in thirty seconds
>>
>>6669091
Another thing, the God Queen is a giant (like, buddha statue sized) fertility queen, and Royal Guards are generally chosen based on their dick size, as they are the only ones with enough girth to appease the queen, though it could still take multiple of them to fill one of her holes
>>
>>6669429
Not any worse than your shit idea. Also who the fuck cares how inspiring they are we are talking about fap fantasies? Just find out what arouses you, make it into a global scenario and maybe extrapolate how it will effect the world.

I like femdom and traps, so naturally my fetish would involve these. Lets say men are the smaller weaker sex, and for added bonus lets say women outnumber men ten to one. In order to have the population at least match replacement levels men tend to marry multiple women and are often sold to groups of women, with the money from the sale going to the mother of the boy being sold. Poorer women might have as many as 15 of them sharing a below average man, middle class women might have 5-10 women sharing a single average husband, wealthy women might have a single attractive man being shared between just 2-4 women. The wealthiest women can afford their own husband and some extremely wealthy women have multiple husbands in a personal harem, although this is considered a cunt move by most.

Men are the caretakers of the family tasked with raising and caring for kids as well as teaching any sons they may have to be proper husbands themselves. Generally households have at least one wife who isn't pregnant at any one time with the obvious exception of households with just one wife.

It isn't deep and it sure as hell isn't inspiring but I enjoyed writing it and the topic aroused me, which is good enough for me.
>>
>>6669752
I didn't say inspiring, i didn't say they have to be deep, don't misquote me to give yourself traction.

And if you think my idea is shit please give constructive criticism, I'd love to hear it, really, i don't even intend any sarcasm
>>
File: 1371343704365.png (201KB, 351x368px) Image search: [Google]
1371343704365.png
201KB, 351x368px
>>6669988
look at those digits.
>>
>>6669988
You specifically mentioned how uninspired everyone else's fetishes are. As for yours you could start by not being so informal, annoying to read "one more thing" "another thing" "reasons nobody cares about" sounds especially retarded because you claim you have thought of it over your years of being a deviant.
>>
File: bigsatsuki.jpg (3MB, 2800x4400px) Image search: [Google]
bigsatsuki.jpg
3MB, 2800x4400px
The entire world is actually microscopic, a cute girl's body serves as our planet.

She has her own gravitational pull to us, so we can't fall off of her and can travel anywhere on (or inside) her body, provided we're prepared for the trip or suited for the climate; only astronauts can leave her body completely.

Our weather and climate are affected by her daily life, as she sleeps, moves, eats, sweats, and bathes. She lives a normal life as a normal girl completely unaware that she is the physical embodiment of an entire planet; every ecosystem, every civilization, every event in history, everything in the entire world resides on and in her, from the bottoms of her soles to the back of her throat to inner chambers of her beating heart, people places and things reside and live. She swallows entire countries, sweats natural disasters, and starts earthquakes and never knows how many people she regularly kills, but people generally live comfortably on her.

Meanwhile, you've got a bunch of people on the internet fantasizing about talking to her and her being a sadist and being swallowed by her etc. but in this case some of them get to take up the opportunity to actually become her food for real, so that works out nicely for some of us.
>>
>>6668107
Try this on for size then:

All men gain an incredible, tail-like control over their penises. Making them move and wiggle around like snakes is now second nature. This also allows for it to be exercised like an arm, which could make them thicker and last longer. Stretches can make them longer.
>>
File: tumblr_nypo5eAhS71sk31cyo1_540.png (312KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nypo5eAhS71sk31cyo1_540.png
312KB, 540x540px
Autism fresh out of the woodworks. A bit milder than what's usually posted on here, though.

An outwordly alliance consisting of various races of dimension-travelling monstergirls arrive in their war machines through a set of portals around the globe, with an intent to take over the earth and turn it's inhabitants into sex-slaves and workers to take back home to their world.

Alas

They are unable to survive for too long within the human atmosphere due to the large amount of pollution in the air. as a result, they turn to releasing a chemical component into the air in order to deal with the unclean air. Bringing about an unfortunate side-effect, which over the course of two months. Causes the average man and woman to grow taller and gives them the ability to attain muscle mass much easier.
Adding onto their physique, The penises on men gains an increased length varying between 3 to 8 inches and gaining the girth of a can of soda, along with testicles the sizes of baseballs capable of producing large volumes of thick white sperm, always at the ready to shoot out another load.

Women across the globe also finds themselves with with a pair of cock and balls, just above their cunts. Although, their sets not being as impressive as the males. They are still fully capable of being ready to fuck even after dumping a load.

This unexpected side-effect caught the alliance of monstergirls off-guard as their human population slowly but surely rapes them back to their world.
>>
Women and males with cocks below 6 inches become traps, and all are submissive to the point of being used on a daily basis whenever and wherever the real men feel like it.

It's not uncommon to see several men gangbanging a trap in a public place, or seeing a trap getting fondled in public, no matter what they're doing.

Instead of serving time in jail, all traps now have to get raped in a stockade x amount of times depending on the severity of the crime (petty theft would only be 15 or 20, but something like murder would be upwards of 1000). Naturally, there's a raffle for the real men to determine who gets to do the fucking, and it's a bring your own lube and condoms kind of affair, of course.

Traps would get paid in hormones, to make them more feminine and appealing of course.

That's about it.
>>
>>6667906
holy fucking shit
>>
File: 02.jpg (311KB, 1200x1708px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
311KB, 1200x1708px
Any time a guy jacks off or has sex with anything non-female, the semen automatically phases into the pussy of the nearest woman. If a woman were to walk into a gay brothel, they would literally gush non-stop from her pussy. Many women actually pay good money to do just that.

A catch though is that if any other non-human creature is in the phase-path, the semen takes on some... mild mutagenic properties.

Thus we end up with planned mutations such as bunny ears, and the most common non-planned one - minor insect features such as antennae.
>>
I'm the OP of the Auction thread, so mine is a bit obvious.

I want there to be (and I guess always have been) a race of kemonomimi people living alongside humans where it is a genetically inherited trait of theirs to be predispositioned to love being slaves, specifically sex slaves. So they've started either offering themselves as slaves to their best friends or romantic partners, or they auction themselves off - usually in auctions set up by people of their species - as servants for potential buyers, keeping the profits from the auction and sometimes even making an income. Members of the species that don't like the commitment aspect and just like to be used sexually can also just be prostitutes, a profession that's legal worldwide.

Because of how readily available casual consensual sex is, a lot becomes different. First of all, members of this species who DONT like sex or being a slave aren't shamed for their unwillingness, and just live their life as a normal human would without question. On the other hand, these kemonomimis have normalized it so much that humans have also started participating in being auctioned off as sex slaves. It's viewed a bit less normally, but started being accepted. Scientists are also making progress in how to scientifically transition ab U man to be one of these creatures, and vice versa. Finally, because of how readily available and truly consensual everything is, rape and human trafficking rates have fallen worldwide and are punished more severely and taken more seriously than they are in our reality.

Oh and let's say the kemonomimi can resemble almost every animal imaginable to make it easier for all.

tl;dr We live alongside a species that truly loves offering themselves for sex and it makes the world a better place
>>
Year 0, months 1-3: People's bodies become approx. 30% more flexible, strong and stretchable (i.e. while taking large insertions)

Years 1-2: Everyone attains a BMI of ~20 over the course of a year.

Years 2-3: Secondary sexual organs are more sensitive, and females become much wetter while males produce 100% more semen.

Year 3: New advances in body modification allow much more drastic changes: fully-functional male & female sexual organs are possible to surgically graft and synthesize, along with furry-like characteristics available (ex. cat ears or horsecock).

Year 5: Further biomechanical & pharmaceutical advancements allow ECUs to be inserted into the brain, allowing memories & fantasies to be rewritten. Also, life-extending pills, along with the bio-ECUs, allow humans to triple their average lifespan while staying young-looking and fit.

Year 10: Aerospace enhancements allow humans to pilot spacecraft at 10-50% of lightspeed, drastically shortening the time required to travel to other planets; aliens are found all over the galaxy, with warps connecting galaxies within clusters and clusters with nearby clusters.

Year 20: It is now possible to become "reborn" through biopods; the cheapest are to human males & females, with enlarged endowments, additional bodyparts, increased senses & brain function, species manipulation and even total species, genus and ecology changes costing extra.

Should I continue?
>>
>>6673543
Please do.
>>
File: 1443821871736.jpg (143KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
1443821871736.jpg
143KB, 627x885px
All women are forced to lay clutches of huge, belly-warping eggs on a regular basis.

Maybe this just replaces the menstrual cycle completely, forcing women through a 9-month egg gestation cycle every 28 days.
>>
>>6672114
I like this one.
Less as a fap thing, but just as a cool story.

You just know there is going to be some chick born with grasshopper blade things for arms and is going to be super self conscious about them, until some cool adventure happens and she learns to love them,
>>
>>6672114

So the mutagenic properties transform the woman who is receiving the guy's semen, not just the baby that might result?

If a guy jerks off at a dog park, the closest woman not only ends up with an unwanted load of hot semen sloshing around in her womb, but a dog tail or the urge to catch one of the frisbees being thrown around, too?
>>
File: d1b4495640fd58e5bade42350aa6c894.jpg (198KB, 1200x1720px) Image search: [Google]
d1b4495640fd58e5bade42350aa6c894.jpg
198KB, 1200x1720px
Here's one that came to mind earlier this week.
A change comes over all of humanity following the unearthing of an old fertility idol.

Once a month, women suffer a week of pleasantly increased arousal, replacing their period. Their bodies feel pleasure more intensley, breasts get fuller, inhibitions lower some, but the whole thing is seen as a good tradeoff.
The downside is that if a single drop of semen enters a woman's vagina in that week she'll balloon into looking 9 months pregnant within a few hours, milky breasts and all. This fake pregnancy will last another week before shrinking back down to normal, ending with one extremely potent orgasm felt not only by the woman but everyone in her vicinity. Any other women caught in that orgasm radius also find the time until their next 'period' reduced by a few days.
As men now ejaculate at least half a cup with each orgasm, controlling it becomes trickier and most women spend one week in four visibly pregnant. Actual pregnancy is now guaranteed if the womb is filled with cum, but is extremely unlikely otherwise, making unwanted pregnancies a much rarer occurence.

Society as a whole adapts. Despite being quite inconvenient, the false pregnancies lack a number of downsides such as the nausea, and society adapts to look after women on a bump week. Regular false pregnancies lead to a milfier body.

If a drop of semen does go from a woman to a man, such as by eating a girl out after a creampie, the man will temporarily be turned into a preg woman for a week. These cuccoo pregnancies are seen as a way of scamming the support system, and some people support making offenders' transformation permanent (by knocking them up for real, for example)
>>
>>6675599
>>6676098
One-off exposure will only affect the woman, not a baby and then only physically. Repeated exposure from the same area of the animal/ insect kingdom however begins to affect behavior.

If a woman is partially insectoid when fertilized by insect- tainted semen phased in, there starts to be a chance that the child will be born along that line as well. The more changed the mother is, the larger chance the child will be changed in the same way.

The child is stuck that way until at least late puberty, when she becomes a valid phase-in target.
>>
The more a man masturbates the more feminine he gets. He will soften, adopt an hourglass figure, his face will round out, and his penis will shrink until it morphs into a vagina. A man who masturbates multiple times a day could be a woman in as little as a month. However, the more sex he has the more manly he'll get. His muscles will get stronger, his voice will get deeper and more resonant, and his dick will get bigger and he'll cum larger amounts; this changes take place even to those on the receiving end.

Women will slowly become more and more manly unless they masturbate.. If they masturbate many times a day they will become even more womanly, although this requires far more than a man. Sufficiently excessive masturbation can stop periods and eventually cause asexual pregnancies. Non-penetrative sex is even more effective, especially if it is with another woman; penetrative sex has no effect for the woman.
>>
File: 1441909508429.jpg (516KB, 1538x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1441909508429.jpg
516KB, 1538x1038px
>>
File: 1357211405816.png (844KB, 784x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1357211405816.png
844KB, 784x1024px
>>6640443
Every male's physical health is proportional to the amount of humiliation and degradation he experiences. Go to long without and it takes a very real toll. Want to get over a cold or injury quickly? Do something shameful.

However, humiliation is relative. What utterly embarrasses one male doesn't work for another. After some point even the most outlandish activity becomes routine.

Knowing this, society raises men to be shirking violets. Then they are humiliated their entire lives for their own good.
>>
>>6671063
>implying 6 inches is the average
you should change the 6 to a 5
>>
File: 1441492796845.gif (4MB, 622x479px) Image search: [Google]
1441492796845.gif
4MB, 622x479px
>>
>>6676395
Amusing pregnancy implications:

a dildo + 2 mini bullets is a standard gift for congratulating someone on their pregnancy.

Doctor prescribing cumming 1-2 times daily.

Multiple kids means you have been gifted a collection of sex toys that, in a sane world, would require an intervention.
>>
Without warning, womens' bodies are altered so they can get knocked up by any animal.

It takes a while for anyone to figure this out, but it's only a matter of time before the first report of kinky women who've accidentally gotten themselves knocked up with animal spawn start to pop up, though it takes a while longer for scientists and OBGYNs to realize that these aren't just one-off cases, but could now happen to any woman.

On top of this, every female, regardless of sexual orientation, begins to feel and undeniable urge to allow themselves to be fucked raw by any animal larger than a small dog.
>>
>>6679391
You can still make kids the old-fashioned way, but if you have a NEET's free time or work from home and either way have a plethora of sex toys you don't have to.
>>
Suddenly all women between th ages of 14 - 30 start to gain sex pscionic powers. This eventually tips the balance of power in drastic favor of the women. They have the ability to remote stimulate men, read thier dirty thoughts, see their dark fantasies and dreams, insert dreams for them to have, block their built up orgasms and more
>>
>>6668449
Here's one:
>when raped, women can inject a hormone directly into the attackers penis. This hormone will cause the man's cock and balls to shrivel and fall of, much like the remnants of the umbilical cord after birth. In addition, the man's sex drive will be reduced to nothing. In addition to releasing this hormone, the woman's body will eject any fertilized eggs shortly after the attack.

I find rape to be a huge boner killer, so this is a big fantasy for me
>>
File: cowgirl_infection.png (73KB, 1165x273px) Image search: [Google]
cowgirl_infection.png
73KB, 1165x273px
Saving bump
>>
File: 1450143444033.png (312KB, 1173x643px) Image search: [Google]
1450143444033.png
312KB, 1173x643px
>>6683480
Better version.
>>
Humans are enslaved by elves, whom happen to be an all-female race incapable of reproduction on their own. To keep and expand their population they take humans who have been exceptionally useful or they've just taken a liking to and transform them.

While elves are of an exceptionally high social status, which allows them to kill any human they wish with impunity and a man even looking at one the wrong way is punished by magic torture of unimaginable pain, human women are free game. It's not uncommon for an elf to rape a human woman while having male servants hold her down, perhaps having a go after she's done.
>>
>>6681851
>men evolve to be able to regrow penises, much like salamanders regrow their tails
>sperm cells evolve to survive for decades inside a womans body, fetilizing eggs as soon as they're ready
>cocks also become tough and thorny, and are difficult to remove
>male reproductive strategy now revolves around jumping on a female, jamming their stinger in, and escaping while it stays behind pumping her full of cum
>>
The SX Virus forms. The virus is spread through sexual contact, and elevates sexual need beyond all else. Anyone infected with it can think of nothing but fucking. They'll find the nearest person and start fucking them, infecting them. Once they've gone a few rounds, they'll group up and find a third person, then a fourth, etc. They can lure in uninfected with arousal increasing pheromones, spread mildly through the air, more strongly through the saliva, or through their sexual fluids. Only contact with the sexual fluids will cause infection, however.

They eat and drink ravenously, due to leavjng both until those needs overtake their sexual needs. They'll break into places with known food in hordes, smashing down doors and windows. Their pain tolerance is way up, and they have increased healing. This means they also can only be killed through destroying the brain or the heart. They can also eat pretty much anything.

Their problem solving skills are not as good, in general, with most taking the most direct route to their goal. There are many mutations, however. Some are slightly more intelligent and cunning, others are bigger and stronger, and some even have tentacles.

The horde grows massive, collapsing modern society. Survivors scavenge the wreckage, wearing gas masks to keep out the heavy pheromones. Many still fall to the hordes, raped by sometimes up to a hundred people. Their fate is worse if it's a hungry horde, often being cannibalised while being fucked.

There's no cure, but there are ways to supress symptoms. Hormonal suppression will prevent symptoms, but not infectivity. Prepubescent children and menopausal women are immune, as are a few chance members of society. These are probably the key to the creation of a cure.
>>
File: 1445356671605.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445356671605.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>
>>6686015
The fertilized eggs will be ejected, still
>>
File: 1454483925568.jpg (439KB, 819x981px) Image search: [Google]
1454483925568.jpg
439KB, 819x981px
Just women, though.
>>
File: 1413083131207.jpg (309KB, 844x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1413083131207.jpg
309KB, 844x1217px
Inspired by an off-hand comment on /v/.

With no concept of ethics and covert, yet generous, funding from The Party, scientists of innumerable fields all come together for one all-important mission: to create the perfect woman. They work for over 60 hours a week for months on end just planning their course of action, lovingly crafting dozens of body types to suit the tastes of almost every man, from petite little things who physically stay around Middle School age to towering, pillowy goddesses to envelope you at night and breastfeed you. Personalities are much harder to program, but dog-like loyalty and affection are successfully instilled.

In the beginning the plan was to modify fetuses and grow them in labs, which while unsuccessful showed that it could be done far sooner than anticipated. Unfortunately the girls take far too long do develop, and so conversions are planned.
>>
File: 1428993347778.jpg (186KB, 760x788px) Image search: [Google]
1428993347778.jpg
186KB, 760x788px
>>6689314
A months-long process of extremely dangerous and experimental injections, drips, and surgeries can turn even a man into one of the überfrau, although for obvious reasons most are made into the larger designs. Although not as well-behaved as the test tube ones they're almost identical physically. The main candidates for conversion are girls from poor villages whose families are paid huge amounts of hush money and Laogai prisoners promised an easy life if they go through with it.

The results are constantly improving, with new methods discovered every month, mainly hyper-aging artificial wombs and a controlled viral infection, although the Chinese government becomes slightly suspicious of the "miracle" advances and thinks some of the scientists are outright lying or have been holding back this technology.
>>
File: 1429294770826.jpg (428KB, 850x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1429294770826.jpg
428KB, 850x1073px
>>6689332
During this time nobody outside of those immediately involved and big-wig Party members have any idea what's going on, although a few let slip that there's some kind of experimentation going on these are ignored as mere conspiracy theories. Months pass, and the scientists are so proud of their achievements that they begin to give out custom women to celebrities and corrupt politicians under-the-table, which leads to a number of the women getting photographed in public with famous people. Women who have no record of existing. Often with exotic features from simply being White or Black or having an unnatural eye color explained away by contacts to resembling a night elf and/or being seven feet tall.

The Chinese government proverbially spills enough spaghetti to fill the Indian Ocean trying to explain this without enraging innumerable rights groups the world over and maybe starting a war. It has no choice but to seemingly throw almost a trillion dollars down the drain, blame all the scientists, and killing them all while spouting pseudo-Feminist nonsense trying to save face. It almost seems like the end of all of this....
>>
File: 1406238443398.jpg (279KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1406238443398.jpg
279KB, 724x1024px
>>6689353
Soon it becomes apparent that some of the methods weren't as safe as first thought, particularly the "controlled viral infection." It seems that with enough bad luck (or good luck depending on one's perspective) and sex conversion can be sexually transmitted depending on how the woman was created. When most of the people being converted are big shots news gets very quickly. After a few cases most owners use condoms just in case and it seems that it isn't much of a problem at all. Until it begins to spread to "original" humans like HIV in the '80s, then people become rightly worried that it could affect them. Fortunately, the "disease" doesn't kill or debilitate so work, particularly on a possible cure, doesn't stop. Then it evolves from an STD to one that spreads by fluids like saliva and sweat and begins to leave China. Roughly 20% of the human population is immune.

What kind people turn into is seemingly random, with one person becoming a chubby MILF and another an athletic schoolgirl even if both are infected by the same source. Men have a 50/50 chance of becoming a futa. It becomes apparent that the modified women only give birth to others like them or like their futa mate, and the human race as we know it is slowly doomed.
>>
File: naga the serpent laugh.gif (348KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
naga the serpent laugh.gif
348KB, 500x379px
All girls start out with a flat chest.
Sex increases bust size permanently, up to a maximum that varies by a woman's build.

The bigger their bust, the more prone they are to laughing like Naga from Slayers. The laugh is catching to all girls with a big enough chest in hearing range and could go on for about a half hour per episode.

So you have to ask yourself... how much do you really want to screw that girl?
>>
>>6641984
The pure honesty of this comment made me chuckle. Sometimes I'm a little startled by this board as well.
>>
I have many fetishes that get hotter thinking in a global sense, but if I had to describe a dream world:

>There are three biological types/castes/genders of humans: Mistresses, Bimbos, and Sissies
>Mistresses are 1 in 100. They are Strong, intelligent, immaculate, benevolent, beautiful and typically 6+ feet tall. They rule the world with grace and keep harems or individual sissies/bimbos.
>They're superiority has shaped the world into a veritable utopia. There is no need for worry or suffering or scarcity and they have created automated/biological means to maintain and build the world around them without need for labor.
>They spend their time solving higher issues (like colonizing space, creating ultimate works of fine art, etc) and enjoying luxurious lives.
>Bimbos are below them. They are hypersexual (but not dirty/whorish), dumb stepford wives that are the perpetually bright, happy, and bouncing companions of the mistresses.
>Sissies are essentially the same as bimbos (except maybe not so busty or even flat) except their male part between the legs (always kept pretty with a cute bow or in striped panties). They're growers to please their mistresses, but otherwise are the most submissive and weak and are primarily pets/eye candy/ breeding material.
>>
Fast cloning technology exists (ie: grow a clone to adulthood in a vat, electrically overwrite its brain). An enterprising porn company uses the technology to make human-like but not-quite-sentient sex slaves - the key selling points being that they're not sentient, so they have no rights or moral weight, but they still respond to stimuli, so they're still fun to fuck (or hurt). Nobody else can reproduce the result so they get rich.

The actual process is to take a human, drug them until they're barely coherent, then treat them like they're a pet until they go along with it. After several months straight of being drugged and degraded, the company can take brain scans from across the entire time period and make a merged version that doesn't contain any sentient thought. The rest is just making sure the subject has been put through a variety of situations so the clone will have appropriate responses. The last month of a subject's scans are formed from being passed around among particularly twisted host families.

The human subject is released as promised, and may even eventually recover from the ordeal. But since the clones are mass produced, chances are higher that they wake up as a clone than as the one actual human.
>>
File: hitit.jpg (57KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
hitit.jpg
57KB, 500x448px
>>6690132
You say that as if the laugh alone isn't my real fetish.
>>
Women grow as normal up until puburty whereupon they begin gaining weight at a tremendous pace, the average weight being five hundred pounds for women, and their height increasing until they are, on average, seven feet tall.

Their bodies can handle the extra weight (no diabetes/heart issues) and they can remain mobile up till seven hundred unless they workout frequently (although burning fat is extremely difficult for them.).

Men make up only a third of the population so bigamy/polygamy is encouraged and accepted.

Heavier weights in women are seen as successful due to being able to afford more food and lighter weights seen as less successful for the opposite reasons.

Birth ratio is 2 female to 1 male.
>>
>>6689366
Get it airborne.
>>
>>6689366
Any chance of infection with multiple strains?
>>
NASA can finally into >c travel thanks in part to the development of a highly experimental technology that allows relativity to be broken within what's termed a closed quantum loop.
A probe sent out to gather data pertaining to conditions encountered immediately before and during the big bang fails unexpectedly en route to the nominal edge of the universe, but not before beaming back several seconds' worth of garbled feed registering a massive, perfectly spherical object - about the size of Earth's moon - anchored to a fixed point in space and time.
Incredulous at the discovery, NASA sends out another probe, this time with additional instrumentation, and a larger supply of chemical propellant for orbital maneuvers and the like.
After several seconds in transit, the probe phases into existence several hundred kilometers from the object. After several seconds, onboard instruments register the presence of a weak, but measurable gravitational field around the object, and the probe orients itself for an orbital insertion burn.
-
This one's going to be long, nerdy, and - for those of you who don't have a reality warping or TG fetish - really quite boring.
That said, should I stop?
>>
>>6692287
nah, go ahead.
>>
>>6692287
go for it
>>
>>6664588
Source?
>>
>>6664981
>>6689314
>>6689332
>>6689353
>>6689366
>>6690722

Either there is one shitposter pushing his fetish or a lot of people here have mommy issues.
>>
>>6661543
Beastfolk AND incest?
Thanks, anon
>>
>>6693341
A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B
>>
File: 1451961605483.png (244KB, 524x873px) Image search: [Google]
1451961605483.png
244KB, 524x873px
>>
>>6668617
/pol/ fetishes make me laugh really hard

like when people let their politcal ideology bleed into their fetish sperging
>>
>>6694763
And there's a problem with that? let people fap to what they want to. This is a globalization thread bout sharing what your fetish would be, not shaming others.
>>
File: 1433784555062.jpg (415KB, 1157x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1433784555062.jpg
415KB, 1157x1636px
>>6670352
I remember writing out a post almost exactly like this one like a year ago.

Good taste, anon.
>>
>>6694763

i completely agree, people can fap to whatever they want but that doesn't change that sexually fetishizing white male supremacy is fucking hilarious in all the bad ways
>>
>>6692287
Please finish this.
>>
File: 1444789796954.png (167KB, 900x745px) Image search: [Google]
1444789796954.png
167KB, 900x745px
>>
>>6692287
You didn't even post anything sexual
>>
All men on earth seemingly turn into cuntboys with particularly puffy vulvas, this quickly turns out to not be the case. The vulvas turn out to only be a cover (I think the term is a cloaca but I do not know for sure) for their new, improved manhood. It's not so much a penis as it is an ungodly, pulsating tentacle the size of a car but it is nonetheless a penis. Once outside it can only be retracted if the man ejaculates.

They can warp, thicken, thin, pulsate, and are strong and fast enough to be used as weapons. Fights with these become a common occurrence in gay bars with the loser being raped; which will have effects that will be detailed later. They cum on-demand and in large enough quantities to make a kiddie pool overflow.

These new abilities make sex far more satisfying for women and can guarantee her as many orgasms as she wants. Cumming inside her, due to sheer force, will immediately distend her stomach and impregnate her with multiple children. As a result of this per-marital sex becomes again taboo.

The semen also has far more... interesting properties. If a man forces himself into another man's cloaca and unleashes his load, the man will be severely weakened, if he takes him away, ties him down, and cums in him again, he will become more and more feminine. After four or five loads the man will be outwardly female but internally male yet unable to bring out their penis again. If this is kept up he can be a full woman within a week. However, doing this is considered a crime worthy of death in most countries and as such is almost never done.
>>
Pussy juice and "female ejaculation" now tastes like Mountain Dew.

That's it. No gender changes or eggs or any other crazy shit. I just want to eat out a woman and do the dew at the same time.
>>
>>6668617
My favorite part about 'traditional gender roles' is that there's mountains of evidence that they're fairly recent in human history, circa 10,000 years, and coincide exactly with the agricultural revolution. Back when humans actually were "hurr hurr, me caveman" (or the closest to that that ever actually existed, anyway) hunter-gatherers humans were much more egalitarian; everyone had to pull their weight. The notion of not utilizing fully 50% of your populations labor capacity is a luxury that can only be indulged in a fairly stable stationary society with excess surpluses. You can still see elements of actual traditional human gender roles in places like the Eurasian Steppe.

Any talk about 'traditional families' is similarly bullshit, since the norm for most of human history, including the majority of the planet even today, is extended kinship groups and three or more generations living under the same roof. In the West at least the idea of the nuclear family has its origins in the deliberate effort of the Catholic Church to break up kinship groupings in order to increase reliance on the Church. A wildly successful effort; the norm in the United States is to get the fuck out of the house at 18, argue with your siblings decades later about who has to take care of dad when he gets too old, and then just end up shoving him into a care facility until he dies. Progress!
>>
females in general become the curvaceous, over-equiped futanari of hentai, complete with both a cock as well as regular female genitalia. meanwhile the male population devolves to trap/sissy types. not suitable for reproduction particularly, but great workers. the world would sort of devolve to two separate groups. Not doing this for the enslavement possiblities, much more for the new level of depravity that would be reached haha
>>
>>6641859
omg yes!
>>
Although men and women can still have normal sex, they cannot reproduce directly. Instead, slime girls born from semen are created for the purpose of insemination.

Although a dedicated man can produce one himself, as it requires enough to mold a full-sized woman it's usually a communal effort.

Although they have a runny consistency they are in no danger of melting or falling apart.

These creatures can either be futas which have sex with woman "normally" or genital-lacking female figures which preform lesbian acts upon the woman. The former is more of a sure-fire way to breed while the latter makes the slime girl last longer.
>>
File: iry18.jpg (867KB, 1200x1671px) Image search: [Google]
iry18.jpg
867KB, 1200x1671px
>tfw a doujin exists that depicts your global fantasy
>>
Women no longer have a visible period. Instead they have a phase, about 2 days surrounding the full moon, in which their libido goes out of control and they go man crazy... but not for the reasons you would think.

During this phase men run far and fast as if they are caught and fucked, they start rapidly feminizing, eventually becoming full women. New women don't go crazy till next full moon.

On the other hand, similarly men go through much the same thing on the new moon, fucking every woman they can find and, aside from pregnant ones, all of them will go full masculine by the end of the 2 day phase.

Battle of the sexes just got real.

...And just so this isn't a guaranteed human extinction event, STDs can no longer handle our weird physiology. Also extreme lack of gender balance can result in spontaneous gender change to the missing one in the phase where the missing gender would go crazy.
>>
>>6693253
Bath Secret , isorashi
>>
File: 1444805561044.jpg (171KB, 779x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1444805561044.jpg
171KB, 779x1128px
>>
>>6699300
> everyone had to pull their weight. The notion of not utilizing fully 50% of your populations labor capacity is a luxury that can only be indulged in a fairly stable stationary society with excess surpluses.
That stuff is a lot more recent than civilization though.
>>
>>6661344
I'd be a tiny slave to a gassy tomboy
>>
File: meow 20.jpg (512KB, 1200x1757px) Image search: [Google]
meow 20.jpg
512KB, 1200x1757px
Women's scientific aptitude becomes tied to their libido.

That is - the hornier they are, the more mad scientist like they are.

Eventually the world becomes filled with female versions of doctor strangelove. Tech develops in very strange directions.

Somehow all the men are ok_with_this.jpeg
>>
File: 1454540108740.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1454540108740.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
>>6702403
My penis can only grow so erect...
>>
File: tumblr_ngixm1E98o1tnjmmio1_1280.png (276KB, 1138x1046px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngixm1E98o1tnjmmio1_1280.png
276KB, 1138x1046px
>>6690383
>pic
>>
Upon turning 25, a person is offered a choice.
They can either,

A: Run through a dungeon like obstacle course and, if they finish, get enough money to never work again for the rest of their life, although you risk becoming a slave or getting changed upon loss.

or

B: Design and run the obstacle course with the ability to keep every fifth loser should they so choose, you will hold this position for life.

Now, this would be pretty boring were it not for the fact that the obstacles can be anything from tentacle monster's that milk/impregnate the loser to poisoned snacks that cause rapid weight gain.

It's entirely up to the dungeon master and they essentially have a 'hammer space' home where they can put folks so they don't have to worry about finding a place to house the 20ft giantess they made or the shota with balls the size of pickup trucks they made.

Traps can be changed between runs and anychanges gained during a run are permanent, although they can be undone by a winner who gives up half their winnings.

In short, Ninja warrior but with crazy sex things.
>>
File: pictures_exported_into_reality.png (168KB, 1168x414px) Image search: [Google]
pictures_exported_into_reality.png
168KB, 1168x414px
>>
File: mrow.jpg (551KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mrow.jpg
551KB, 900x900px
>>6704097
>>6704150

I can already see it now: one of the first export experiments is someone exporting 9 versions of Hermione Granger (one from each movie + catgirl Hermoine) as the foundation for his Emma Watson harem.
>>
Suddenly a new type of Human appears all throughout the world. They look just like humans but when you look or think of one you know they aren't humans, they can also have unreasonable proportions. The're very, very fast learners and have an unnatural will to serve Humans. The're seems to be an incalculable growing rate of these Mystical Humans and just about every Man has a dozen or two of these Women out there for him.

The Goverments quickly make laws about it, Comportations seem totally unable to own one of these Women, only private owners. They can't take them either cause they seem to get away unscathed from the most planned out attempts. Slave Markets Quickly Spring up, selling a Single Slave for only 45 bucks each, supplies, and using that money to pay men to go out and find these Waifus, They also offer coupons to People who bring in these gals.

These Slave Markets looks a bit like an Office Building. The Normal Gals are on the first floor, They look like cute gals you'd see one the street, Cashiers, even models. Second story is more exaggerated gals, Their tits would kill a normal gal's back, they're way lighter than any gal with that much thickness out to be, and they have a few other Fetishes such as Onahole Gals and Lolis. Basement is mostly Monster Girls and other Alien Races.

I'd probably have a bunch of coupons stored up a bunch of coupons cause I'm a Jew, and bring about 300 bucks with me. I'd buy Nine Gals either my size or taller, Three Onahole Gals, and Five Lolis. They'd all act Cute, Motherly, and Sexual. A bit like this CYOA I once played. The'd skip and whistle as they walked along and other cute things. Pamper me and do sorta embarrassing breastfeeding and whisper sweet nothings to me like the Motherly option, and the way the move, talk, and walk would all be so erotic like the Sexual option.
>>
>>6704834
there are entirely too few catgirl hermione stories out there that I have found that are finished or not abandoned

>>6704097
Step 1: export financial expert with me listed as owner in metadata
Step 2: buy adobe stock (gonna be a lot of photoshop purchases)
Step 3: export artist, again as owner.
Step 4: start artist making all the best ladies to export
Step 5: ????
Step 6: PROFIT
>>
File: 1429034246691.jpg (1MB, 1000x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1429034246691.jpg
1MB, 1000x1692px
All men start slowly regressing in physical age until they are around the age of nine or ten, give or take a few months. Even their penises shrink to levels that could drive one to suicide, but strangely they produce more potent semen in larger quantities than what should be physically possible. A young man usually cums after a mere four or five thrusts but a creampie leaves a woman's womb filled to the point of distending and deeply satisfied. But as the semen is powerful enough to crush any attempt at contraception sex becomes a matter of deep importance.

Women's bodies change less drastically, but just as notably. They no longer grow any hair below the neck, and indeed those who do not groom themselves would find their luxurious leg-beards shedding into bald nothingness. They are also guaranteed to have a generous proportion of their fat go towards their breasts, thighs, and buttocks while cellulite vanishes; many women stay fit but most become more negligent about their weight as it affects their appearance less negatively.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1407639591802.jpg (114KB, 860x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1407639591802.jpg
114KB, 860x1100px
>>6705038
While men are still perfectly capable of desk jobs from low-level coding and hard engineering that requires years of dedicated training to spreadsheet filing and pencil-pushing a monkey can be trained for in an evening, they become unable to do physical labor in any decent capacity until exo-suits are developed and readily available. Women begin moving into more physically demanding fields as a result, although they are usually not as good as men are in our time until, again, exo-suits are developed and readily available.

Relationship dynamics change in some ways and stay the same in others. As men still dominate in higher-paying STEM jobs and women are forced into manual labor they are expected to pay for things. On the other hand, as women are roughly as strong men are no longer seen as being the go-to for lifting and carrying things.

Strangely, things begin taking a more traditional direction. As robots take on construction and jobs decrease overall, women begin moving back into being stay-at-home mothers and housekeepers as men work tirelessly keeping the machines running and stopping them from killing off the worthless meatbags.

The man comes back homes from the office and cuddles with his wife, taking comfort in her pillowy bosom. All is right with the world.

(2/2)
>>
File: 1444790278534.jpg (73KB, 991x719px) Image search: [Google]
1444790278534.jpg
73KB, 991x719px
>>6696699
>>
File: Kawahagitei - 283_11_4.jpg (137KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kawahagitei - 283_11_4.jpg
137KB, 1200x900px
Decades of attitude shifts against raising and dealing with young children, the increasingly-prohibitive cost of children in general, and the naturally-resulting decline of birth rates amongst desirable groups gives way to an unorthodox solution that transforms child-rearing and education the world over.

A new treatment infuses the sexual fluids of field-licensed men and women with knowledge that passes to one's partner - and unborn children, in the case of the expectant - upon release, instilling them in much the same way as wild animals instinctively know certain things from birth. Skills that took 12 years to nurture can can now be instilled in a few days, or even a few hours from the most talented and endowed instructors. Reinforcing this sexual education with traditional means is particularly effective.

Traditional primary schools become clinics for expectant mothers, who receive a well-rounded fucking in all the fields their kin will need in life. Besides teaching the child, each course accelerates their physical and mental development; "graduation" sees the mother, gravid to the tune of 16 years, delivering a healthy and educated child that poses no risk of unleashing the terror and annoyance of regular brats and is none the worse for lifespan. Secondary schools and universities provide further specialized learning and many research institutes are orgies of enlightenment behind their sterile exteriors.

Though the development and licensing of the cum treatments are incredibly scrutinized for potential abuse, ideological applications are not wholly unknown: prisons and mental hospitals use infused food and the odd seduction to reform their inhabitants while refugee and immigration systems simultaneously educate and pacify incoming groups. Criminals and extremists are known to have their own knock-offs for recruitment, but 95% of uses leave subjects braindead or barely coherent and drawn to fits of random violence.
>>
File: 84684.jpg (796KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
84684.jpg
796KB, 1050x1400px
The boundaries between our world and the underworld have grown much thinner. Thin enough for spirits from one of the layers of hell to be able to cross over. Thankfully the layer in question is the one which houses solely rapists and not murderers. The number of spirits out in the world constantly varies, but most people have reported one or two incidents per month to occur.

Regular spirits seem to have no preference for which gender their victims are, but the older ones exclusively target women. The much rarer old spirits have also changed to more monstrous shapes and while regular spirits only haunt residences the elder ones have even been known to rape women at their work or even in the streets. Fully female spirits are quite uncommon with most of them having grown into futa's at some point in the afterlife.

We have no defenses. The spirits don't interact with any matter except living human beings. Therefor walls, locks vaults or chastity devices don't have any effect. Male chastity cages do their work to a certain degree by preventing erections, but in tests this has been known to antagonize the spirits leading them to target the same male every night until he stops using it. As a small exception the most powerful of the elder spirits have on occasion been witnessed tearing clothing apart, making their public encounters even more humiliating for the victim.

Certain ancient ritual drawings have been found to increase the chance for bedtime encounters to near hundred percent. The rich have come to use these for their benefit, requiring staff to sleep on their estates with those symbols in place, thereby acting like lightning rods. By no means a guarantee, but it's the best we were able to come up with.
>>
>>6708079
>Dante never died for rape
>>
>>6705038
>>6705051
Shouldn't those images be switched?

I think it would be fun if pregnancy symptoms disappeared entirely. Women would no longer get periods at all so they wouldn't notice them gone. Breasts wouldn't change at all, and lactation would only occur after birth. There would be no bump or weight gain but the infant would still be full-sized. No contractions until full labor. Nothing, nothing at all. The fetuses are unaffected by alcohol or drugs or any of that, so those won't pose a problem.

As an added bonus I would be able to sing like Jorn Lande.
>>
>>6701703
Link?
>>
File: parasite orgy.png (348KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
parasite orgy.png
348KB, 1024x800px
Some of the microbes in people's bodies develop into full blown symbiotes that feed off the chemicals released during sex.

These little buggers become very adept at managing your body's processes in order to get sex as well, ultimately modifying people's bodies in obscene and weird ways to have more and more sex.
>>
File: 3utgVKQ.jpg (115KB, 1600x855px) Image search: [Google]
3utgVKQ.jpg
115KB, 1600x855px
Playing with and sensually rubbing any part of your body with bare hands will slowly and permanently feminize it. It doesn't matter who is doing the playing. If you get hands laid on your body and they begin rubbing and stroking, that little part of you will get that little bit girlier, and over time, if you get rubbed in the right places, you'll find that rubbing your chest will give you boobs and rubbing your hips and butt will make you look like a cute, curvy girl.

Rubbing your penis, of course, does exactly what you expect it to. Rub it a little, you'll cum, rub it a lot, it'll shrink. Yes, when you rub your bulge a little and linger there a little longer than a moment, you'll start sapping milimeters away from your penis, minute by minute, until after quite a lot of rubbing, you find yourself playing with nothing but a nub above a slit, balls long since shrunken away and repurposed.

Keep rubbing those titties and they'll keep growing. This happens to both men and women, but it's only to the localized body part. If you want to stay a man, make sure the rubbing is done with gloves. If you want to keep your penis, never masturbate. Futa will be a rare thing in this world (as I would prefer), but it makes them special, so I am throwing you a bone.

Mostly, you'll find lovey-dovey girly couples rubbing each other's growing tits and ass, stroking inch after inch of pretty, feminine hair onto each other, and clearing each other's blemishes up with a kind, warm backrub.
>>
>>6664588

You do realize that lesbians are people, right? With different opinions? I honestly can't think of any time I've met one that thought of that as 'infantilizing', and in fact, many preferred the lack of hair because it made oral an easier affair.

I mean, are you talking about really vocal people from the 60s-80s or what? As for feminists - I'm not even gonna touch that one, fuck that.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 750x1019px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 750x1019px
>>6650634
Ew god what the fuck did I just read
>>
>>6650634
lol someone has been reading Igyou no Hime by GFF
>>
File: 1420435060321.jpg (841KB, 990x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1420435060321.jpg
841KB, 990x1000px
All women... remain completely the same.

Men, on the other hand, change into slime girls. Color depending on previous lifestyle and preference (e.g. previous muscleheads would be red, fat guys orange, the cripplingly shy a light blue, etc..) Slime girls never stop growing, but they can divide, die, and shed of excesses if they so desire. Men at the same time loose their manhood and greatly enhance it. In short, while their groin looks like nothing's there their entire body can function as a enormous cock. Instead of cumming, a man fills a woman with himself and leaves it in, using a special secretion to seal her womb until the spawn is ready.

Pregnancies are heavier and more difficult than before, with growth far exceeding that of fetuses on top of being heavier per inch, but giving birth is both quick, painless, and very satisfying. However, this only results in the birth of more slime girls, which of course means that filthy meatbags will die out. Slime girls can reproduce among each other through a process of partially merging with another, and when the other has grown enough dividing with the spawn. The result will still require teaching and nurturing, but are not nearly as helpless as human infants and have limited survival skills as instinct.
>>
>>6709772
>As for feminists - I'm not even gonna touch that one, fuck that.
No one wants to, hence why they're feminists.
>>
>>6709630
What's to stop a guy from rubbing his balls into femininity while leaving his penis alone to become/resemble a futa, self-control aside?
>>
>>6712492
I would assume nothing. And I imagine that if it were reality it would be very problematic for the massage industry. Also, would coitus count as rubbing your penis? Would we have monasteries of masculine celibates to provide sperm for the others?

I wouldn't mind this happening, but it leaves a lot of questions.
>>
>>6712492
Nothing, but good luck not rubbing your dick all the entire time.

>>6712520
masseuses just wear gloves. It's only bare hands that feminize, remember; no other skin does anything. It's only the hands. Unfortunate for amputees I guess but they have other problems besides.

Any other questions? I think it's pretty straightforward.
>>
It becomes a fad for girls to act like animals. Maybe it's something a celebrity started, maybe it's just one of those sweeping shifts. Either way, it is hip to take on animal characteristics or personality traits.

Small things, considered cute, like eating a lot of tuna and wearing small cat ears on your head, or, like a dog, getting quite excited at the prospect of catch / fetch. However, with time it progresses beyond this.

Women start wearing collars or bells, gradually removing articles of clothing, and soon, a drug releases, with a popular risk-free trial, to get the REAL ears and tail of your choice! Not to mention halt outwardly physical aging (a large selling point even to those who felt themselves "above" the fad). It sells like hotcakes, as anyone might expect.

But soon, things take a turn. The far less glamorous traits begin to rear their head- an unknown side effect of the drug. Cowgirls need to be milked, Doggirls' tongues begin lolling helplessly from their mouths, impairing speech, Catgirls reach a desperate heat, things of this nature.

Ironically, it is at this time that the fad starts to die, but these girls and women have been on the drug too long for the effects to wear off, in fact quite the opposite, they solidify their place in the psyche of the individual. So if you see a boy having to pick up after his doggirl sister in the park, she simply cannot be blamed for that behavior, much less the obvious public nudity, and laws are changed to suit this.

Some retain humanity and continue normal relationships with their significant other (albeit with more primal urges and less clothing), though many are simpleminded, but happy animals, speaking with woofs, or moos. In any case, sex is common in public, originally to accommodate special cases such as the aforementioned heat or "roughhousing" between a couple pets, it was taken advantage of by anyone with a petgirl and is now a standard part of society.
>>
>>6648996
>I had my first prostate orgasm today
Congratulations! Welcome to the club
>>
I haven't been more turned on by a story scenario like this in a while. I hope it expands into something more! =]
>>
Does it just have to be physical things? What if it's her sluttiness, or purity?
>>
File: caste_lineup15_800.jpg (160KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
caste_lineup15_800.jpg
160KB, 800x554px
>>6640770
>>6648787
So, Loroi, kind of.
>>
File: 1450465403823.jpg (313KB, 754x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1450465403823.jpg
313KB, 754x1350px
All women are forced to expose themselves to a humiliating extent whenever they're in public, and no woman is allowed to hide herself at home for too long without either being forced into public or inspected at home to see what's going on.

Not sure how exposed women should be, though. Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>6714274
nipples and labia 24/7
>>
>>6714279

Even in ice cold weather?

What's the punishment for not abiding?
>>
>>6714285you get forced to be tied up in an exposed position outdoors for a determinate amount of time.
>>
>>6714279

Now I'm picturing most women trying to get away with just having the nipples and crotches of their normal clothing cut out with scarves and whatnot just "accidentally" covering those cut-out parts.
>>
File: saha-kopipe-169.jpg (412KB, 964x1400px) Image search: [Google]
saha-kopipe-169.jpg
412KB, 964x1400px
SCIENCE! happens. All women in a secret research facility become futa who, of course, all have bigger cocks than the men.

In response (after much drinking), the men also do SCIENCE!
Taking advantage of their generally stronger bodies, men grow boobs, which are always bigger than female ones. Some men, loving one-up-manship, decide to go even further and get two pairs.

However, at some point the chemicals used got mixed in with the airborne virus samples and then vented to the outside world...
>>
File: 1452183718194.jpg (150KB, 1000x702px) Image search: [Google]
1452183718194.jpg
150KB, 1000x702px
>>6648996
Sounds ok, except for the social jutice bullshit.

Why can't it be the start of the homo reich?
>>
Everyone has ultra high resolution of nudes of them on file that everyone can see that are updated regularly. It's possible to see inside the pores so there is something like Pores@home (instead of folding@home) which allows people to detect cancerous pores early. Furthermore all sexual activity including masturbation is recorded, the composition of any fluid/solid discharge or intake. also on your birthday you have to be in your birthday suit and have to give a large party. If someone needs to be punished their friends determine the punishment, which include the option of spanking, pillory, toilet slave, something else humiliating, becoming part of a human house. A house made of naked alive humans where people are the furniture, the walls, the floor, the plumbing, ...
>>
>>6668617
>Transsexualism, and all its' derivatives, slowly dies out
>Men worldwide rediscover their masculinity
As someone whose fetish and dream is MTF transformation, I find this scenario nightmarish.
>>
>>6699300
But there can be gender roles and utilizing 100% labor capacity, retard.
>>
>>6715462
>seig heil mein faggot
>>
Enormous rape lizards roam the land, from the Great Plains of America to the Jungles of Southeast Asia. Any man stupid and arrogant enough to dare challenge these beasts is torn to shreds and everything down to his very blood crushed into dust; a large group can hunt the beasts but for every one killed many more wait to catch the "victors." For the women, their fate is obvious. They are not just raped, but pumped full to the point of immobility with the spawn's eggs and carried off to its cave, where they are fed and kept as breeding stock. The lizards each have numerous penises of amazing length and astounding variety, from those like a octopus' tentacle to those like a rose's thorny stem.

They rapidly multiply in number and crush human civilization as we know it, leaving humanity back in the stone age.
>>
>>6640603
Uh, what ever made you think that the reproductive system was attached to the digestive system?
>>
>>6641282
That would be absolutely godlike except the gender swap shit and possibly futa shit.
>>
>>6663451
Very cool and kinky, I love it.
>>
File: 1437419460242.jpg (79KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1437419460242.jpg
79KB, 600x450px
Should post this here too.

Suddenly, a seemingly endless amount of comfort-based transformative feminine spirits "possess" and begin to cohabitate with the entire population of Earth. They are essentially unexcorcisable, but are rather helpful. They can talk and do many tasks for the host, and act like a constant companion and guardian, but they all have one overwhelming innate desire:
to increase femininity, and turn the host's desires towards it, too.

Being comfort-based means that whenever the human host is at peaceful ease or enjoying things that are comfortable to them, the spirit begins to automatically take excess comfort from the host and convert it into transformative, feminine aura. The flow can be directed or mitigated, but it cannot be stopped. As long as the human is enjoying anything relaxing and nice, they will grow increasingly feminine.

As you rest and relax, you'll grow girlier in physique; your tits, ass, thighs, hips, and hair will grow, some parts of you will slim down, and you'll begin the transition from having a dick to having a cunt.

What this means is that, unless you are the toughest of ascetic warrior monk, you will not escape the fate of becoming a fluffy yuri-loving lesbian that just loves to wear her big, warm coat and hug her soft girlfriend all the time as she feels her growing titties press and rub against her bra long overdue for a size upgrade.

The ghosts also let you do a lot of kinky ghost shit, including temporary futa (ghost dick).
>>
File: image.jpg (301KB, 970x1047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 970x1047px
Women now begin lactating on their own shortly after reaching sexual maturity. Men's digestive systems have changed to the point where they can survive and function normally just feeding on breastmilk

Men can initially drink any woman's milk but if theyre exposed to one specific woman's milk long enough he will grow dependent on it and reject milk from other women
>>
>>6716713
Good, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>6708090
Dante's inferno was like bible fanfiction, kek.
>>
>>6714285
Replace those areas on clothing with transparent material, such as some sort of plastic or mesh.
>>
>>6719608
Not to mention he'd drown in such a scenario, or that there's not enough material in the body to do that without dying from it.
>>
File: matron mothers.png (277KB, 1173x1068px) Image search: [Google]
matron mothers.png
277KB, 1173x1068px
>>
>>6714285
>What's the punishment for not abiding?
Spanking and having to be publicly nude.
>>
File: 15415002_p0.png (898KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
15415002_p0.png
898KB, 800x800px
>>6722897
Nothing some bullshit "weird science" handwaving and a complete disregard of anatomy to sate a silly lewd fantasy. Post character limit wasn't exactly helping, either.

Anyway, content: people the world over are suddenly compelled to integrate holiday themes and imagery into their sexual activity as the events draw closer, with the degree of compulsion and length of satisfaction depending on a person's libido and affinity for the holiday. Someone with average sexuality and a mild interest in Easter might don some fuzzy rabbit ears for one night of sex, while another who's constantly horny and loves the fuck out of Christmas will go all out: stocking cap or fuzzy antlers, red garments with white fur trim, body wrappings and ribbons, 12 days of varied sex, the works. The enthusiasm of a person in a couple has a knack for rubbing off on their partner, so even someone apathetic about a holiday will at least enjoy the sex as much as their partner will.

Holiday urges are affected by both the local culture and a person's individual kinks and situations: folks with a passion for BDSM will fixate on the crucifixion aspect of Easter while those of a cuddlier disposition will take from softer imagery, a couple expecting a child in a few days might roughhouse to try for a Christmas miracle, and people living right in New Orleans will be driven even further to sex during Mardi Gras whereas folks in Montana won't give two drats about it, to give but a few examples.
>>
>>6725451
That sound like it would make Ramadan even more uncomfortable.
>>
>>6703799
sauce?
>>
File: image.gif (820KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
820KB, 275x207px
>>6721185
THE BEST
>>
All women between the ages of 18 and 35 gain the face/voice/personality of Hideo Kojima.

Hope you rike it.
>>
File: 1379436960271.png (1MB, 936x944px) Image search: [Google]
1379436960271.png
1MB, 936x944px
A virus mutates girls into catgirls and guys into their loving servants.

A girl gets cat ears, tail, nails, fangs, and night vision. The ear and tail fur is of the breed that best matches her personality. Brain function is reduced to feline level. Her tougher and faster heart elevates normal body temperature, eliminating the need for clothing.

A catgirl's bite injects a cocktail of paralyzing agent, aphrodisiac and mutagen into a human. Hitting an artery produces a new catgirl or slave in a minute, whereas a victim escaping with a bite on the leg changes slowly over a few hours.

A male loves and serves the catgirl who bites him above all else. Another catgirl's bite may either convert him or paralyze him with indecision, but a catfight will certainly ensue.

Victims with superior constitution and intellect can resist the changes. e.g. a girl may have a shorter tail or keep her human ears, and there may be remnants of human functions like speech and trade, or of their original relationships.

A girl under age 15 does not produce all the necessary hormones for mutation. The catgirl makes her a higher class of servant and gives her care and feline training until her own transformation occurs in late puberty.

Catgirls like their recruits young, attractive, and fit. Anyone not making the cut is fair game to be hunted for meat or sport. Same for slaves and catgirls they don't like.

Multiple servants under the same catgirl are generally cooperative and friendly with each other, as they no longer have the ego to feel jealous or entitled. If two catgirls are after the same thing or person, there can be friction between their servants, but a catfight is usually enough to resolve the conflict.

In the first few decades after outbreak, the children of most catgirls are servants. As the mutation is gradually accepted into a family line, it could start to produce catpeople from birth.
>>
File: 1457066740566.png (160KB, 914x874px) Image search: [Google]
1457066740566.png
160KB, 914x874px
All women slowly turn into cowgirls, but instead of turning into the happy, brainwashed bovine bitches you see in so much /d/ art, women remain exactly as they are now, only with tits that are three times bigger and constantly leaking milk, giant teat-like nipples and other cow parts (and maybe some subtle and uncontrollable bovine behaviors), but women are stuck trying to incorporate these changes into their mundane lives...
>>
>>6726047
file name. not much to go on i know, but thats what it's called.
>>
>>6726047
>>6728119

By Akai Mato, also part of Girls ForM Vol. 10.

https://hitomi.la/galleries/909398.html
>>
>>6690383
King Arthur was the King of the Britons though, not England. He fought the English.
>>
>>6728547
Anglo-Saxons were not the English. They're the ancestors of the English, yes, but so are the Britons who fought them and neither groups were themselves English. It's their intermingling, plus a bit of French and Danish, that created the English.
>>
File: 1447209322346.png (499KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1447209322346.png
499KB, 1000x1400px
Death becomes mostly a thing of the past as humans gain a single supernatural ability: the consensual merge/cell-refresh and mind-fusion.

Essentially, when someone is either old and busted or freshly dead, the majority romantic partners don't really want to see their spouse go, so instead of simply letting them die, they can, by merging, become one entirely new, younger-bodied person, retaining traits and skills from both parties involved. Even if no one is about to die or has died, some couples decide to do it for the sake of it being simply the next big stage in their lives.

The reason that the resulting body is usually younger, healthier, and more beautiful, though, is because the fusion of two bodies produces a lot of excess mass. This mass is converted into a certain amount of magic and energy that not only filters out the un-needed old, dying cells of the body, but also is used by the wills of the combine-ees to direct and shape their new looks, though the body usually still retains features of how both people looked previously.

Of course, the older the members of the pair are, the older the fusion will be, and younger people that fuse will end up younger, but the older they are, the more lifetime they stand to gain. It works like this:

(Age1+Age2)/6 = NewAge

Two 80-year-olds fusing would result in a healthy, beautiful 26-year-old

Two 42 year-olds would end up as a sparkling 14-year-old, brimming with the knowledge of two seasoned adults.

Continued!
>>
>>6729308
However, the genetics of the two participants do factor in quite heavily in terms of the outcome. In fact, because of genetics, the population of Earth, after several years of fusion being possible, turns out to be mostly female! You can probably understand that sex chromosomes are the reason for this, but maybe not in the way you think, because all of the two volunteers chromosomes are in the selection pool and not just a guaranteed even-split half from each person! Additionally, X chromosomes during fusion sometimes do have crossing-over and additional usually-beneficial mutations, letting the fusion use what is effectively two copies of the same X chromosome as a possible arrangement. The possible outcomes of fusion are this:

Two (obviously gay) men: X1Y1X2Y2, which results in 66% male and 33% female (YY cases are not able to happen easily)
One man and one woman: X1X2X3Y1, which results in 40% male and 60% female
Two women
Two women: X1X2X3X4, which results in 100% women

Trust me, I checked my math, painstakingly.

So, over time, the fusions generally tend towards a surplus of women, leading to an increase in lesbianism and bisexuality, as well as male heterosexuality.

The exception to all this is when one of the participants is pregnant, in which case the fusion will always, 100% of the time, be female and of minimum childbearing age. In this way, if a female fuse-ee is on hormonal birth control, the result will also generally tend to be female as well.
>>
File: 1457377088003.jpg (2MB, 1100x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1457377088003.jpg
2MB, 1100x1646px
>>
File: 1456361405148.png (698KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456361405148.png
698KB, 800x600px
Starting tomorrow, women now need to drink huge amounts of semen in order to survive.

Any semen will do, but women will need to drink at least a pint of it a day or else they'll be consumed by a maddening thirst for semen, wherever they can get it.

Some women naturally find this demeaning and horrible and try to off themselves by refusing to drink, but all this does is guarantee that they eventually die wishing the nearest male would just shove his cock down her throat and pump her belly full of white hot cum.
>>
>>6731399

What time tomorrow, and how quickly will women realize what's wrong, and what they'll need to do to quench their thirst?

(I always wonder when some of the scenarios are supposed to kick in and where I might be when they would.)
>>
Anyone have a belly/breast/body inflation fetish? not like any of these pregnancy ones, just good old fashioned overeating, being filled with water/air/helium, etc?
>>
>>6733432

If all women were to suddenly inflate, how would you prefer it happen? They all just spontaneously get so hungry that they devour everything they see? Their bodies just spontaneously start filling with water/air/etc? Or do they seek out water/air to fill themselves up with, weeping for help even as they compulsively can't stop themselves from trying to blow themselves up?
>>
Aliens observing earth feel threatened by the rate at which humanity's technology advances, and take measures to prevent us ever truly reaching space. They bomb us back to the stone age. Nobody escapes without even a lityle bit of radiation. Earth is left an irradiated wasteland, populated only by tormented mutants and groups of surviving humans. Slowly but surely all advanced knowledge is forgotten. A large number of lakes and some of the more shallow seas dry up, and the mere several hundred thousand surviving humans band together in scattered tribes.

Two hundred years later nature has reclaimed the planet. Irradiated wasteland has been replaced by untamed wilds, most of the mutants have died off, and humans have just rediscovered bronze. But there are some new additions to the ecosystem. Animal people like harpies, hucows and satyrs are some of the more familiar new species. Centaurs come as different breeds of horses and deer, and even more untraditional examples like rhinos, and cows.

1/?
>>
>>6734842
As a result of radiation and natural selection humanity has evolved into several different species. These may interbreed, and whether the resulting offspring belongs squarely to one species or is a mix depends on many different factors.

The species closest to baseline humans is still noticeably different. They are on average 7 feet tall, both male and female specimens visibly muscled, as the weak simply do not survive. Males are broad-shouldered, females broad-hipped. This is necessary for the high birth rate, which is in turn necessary to combat the high (child) mortality rate.

On females, body hair below the neck is highly uncommon, while for males it varies wildly. Dicks are on average roughly the size of a pringles can, and vaginas have increased in depth and size to accomodate them. Breasts are large and firm, and their purpose is twofold. To attract a mate, a purpose shared by ass shape and hip width, and for childrearing, as any female not acting as a warrior commonly has at least two children eith her at all times. Family sizes of fifteen are not uncommon. A woman's milk functions both as an aphrodisiac and a stimulant, and female warriors are often found suckling themselves and their mates before battle.

Humans start looking for a mate at a young age, from early to mid teens. Youngsters spend a great deal of time with their prospective mates, and the couple usually knows the other as well as themself. When one or both has reached adulthood acvording to the tribe, the youngsters will take part in a ceremony where the males drink the females' milk before ejaculating on their faces and breasts, signifying both participants' entrance into adulthood.
>>
>>6734897
I forgot, 2/?

If there's a demand or indifference I'll expand on it more tomorrow. It's getting late.
>>
File: tumblr_m6hjyhr8991rzzd0mo5_1280.jpg (169KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6hjyhr8991rzzd0mo5_1280.jpg
169KB, 800x800px
in this world reproduction is very diffrent instead of women giving birth men lay chicken sized egg out of there assholes. its futanari women who dominate the world now men are viewed as nothing but sex slaves and sluts. men are either used for reproduction or sold in the sex slave industry. in this dictatorship men seen unfit for the the sex slave market are put in procreation factorys where their sole purpose is to repopulate the earth.
>>
>>6734980

ive seen one by this artist where there's a bunch of girls who force a guy (feminized into a cute girl) to sit on a huge dildo, it's super hot
>>
>>6734842
Moar pls
>>
>>6734994
The artists name is nobody in particular (just in case your wondering)
>>
1/2

Starting at 0001 GMT tomorrow, any adult under 50 falling asleep after that point will spontaneously be cocooned in their sleep. Adult in this case depends on the individual, but generally will be no lower than 17, with 19-20 being a more average minimum age.

The cocoons are secreted via the skin and become tough enough to resist any attempts to open them from the outside, becoming fully hardened within about 2 hours.
Non-adults will get cocooned as well, but much lighter, only serving as a form of stasis protects them and lasts until the adults responsible for them emerge from their proper cocoons. Kids are instinctively able to recognize them.

Once cocooned, each person enters a dream state, in which they decide what sort of body they really desire to have, without filtering, totally independent of worries,
This will hardly be remembered later, if at all.
This part takes up the first few hours, starting soon after the cocoon hardens. After that the changes begin.

The degree of complexity and degree of difference from what they started out as determines how long the process takes, with a max of 10 days, because reasons.

- This is /d/-powered, so sexuality will massively influence what sort of changes get chosen.

- Forms can't be inherently detrimental to oneself.

- Forms can't absolutely rape physics, only bend them a bit. The cocoons and changing process themselves are bad enough.

- Everyone has to have some sort of feature that isn't baseline human and not a cosmetic cheat, either. Multi, monstergirl/boy features, etc. For those that can't even subconsciously abide that, they get a random feature that's more extreme than the actual minimum, but not body horror for them, either.

- No straight up animal forms, have to retain at least some sort of remote physical humanity.

- Automatic immunity to all existing diseases, infections, viruses, and the like. Just to keep shit simple.

- 10% of best-suited people become futa.
>>
>>6735357
2/2

- No forms de-aged to pre-puberty. Too many issues there.

- 10% of the most vanilla cocooned people get their sexuality turbo-charged, just to keep things interesting.

- Everyone cocooned will have their sexual inhibitions reduced, though not to insta-slut levels.

- Offspring will always be baseline human, regardless of parent's changes, using their pre-change genetics as usual.

From now on, getting cocooned and changed becomes just a manner of becoming an adult.
Finally, a lite version of this can occur every 25 years, allowing relatively minor changes if desired enough.
>>
>>6734899
Not all humans were exposed to radiation, however. A small number of the world's elite, the greatest scientists and a large number of governmental figures were forewarned, and managed to seal themselves into bunkers before the missiles hit. They split off into two factions.

The first wished to return to the surface and rebuild as fast as possible. They genetically engineered themselves to be able to survive the radiation without mutating. However, this caused them to become smaller in stature as a side-effect, growing no larger than five foot, with similarly diminished sex organs. They set out into the wasteland with advanced technology, and it is largely because of them that the earth recovered so quickly. However, they could not survive the new world's predators, and those who were not sexually enslaved or eaten survive in well-defended enclaves in the remaining irradiated areas.

The second wished for nothing but revenge on the aliens who had destroyed the,planet, and set about preparing for war instead of rebuilding. They remained behind in the bunkers, advancing their technology and planning a war. Robotics and cybernetics became commonplace, and within fifty years a great number of them left earth to wage war against the alien powers. A small number remained behind, advancing science and capturing humans and animal-people for use as test subjects. Their goals, ethics and methods of operation vary, and individual technomagisters (the term used for those who chose to remain) may wage war against one another for data, samples or over a dispute. Occasionally one of their robotic servants may malfunction, entering a murderous rage or perhaps stand-by mode until a passin sentient mentally imprints and reactivates it. If lacking the capability the unit may self-modify to fulfill it's new task, one usually related to either war or sex, considering the average sentient's daily thoughts.
>>
>>6735470
3/?, gaddammit.

I'll post more later, if /d/ wills it.
>>
>>6735471
Animal people are the last group of sentients that inhabit earth, and have thel largest genetic variation. Satyrs (half-goat people) are the most numerous. This is not surprising as their entire society is based around sex. Males compete for females with sex, females compete for males with sex, and largescale orgies are not uncommon. They also often rape sentients of other species, occasionally kidnapping them and keeping them to breed more satyrs. Females entice males of other species, fucking them senseless before killing them and dragging them back to their lair or village, as they prefer sentient meat.

Centaurs are the second most numerous, and come in many varieties. Horse-people are wild and self-reliant, and the only species likely to trade and communicate with other races frequently. They are also a race of extremes, and any individual can be anything between murderous rapist and placid vegetarian. Deer-people are shy and flighty, as they are frequently enslaved. Their outward appearance is very young, and as such they often ally themselves with the genehanced (small, sexually underdeveloped) humans. Cow-people have a duality about them. The bulls are highly competitive, killing one another over goods or a female, and often raping other sentients. Females are submissive, usually following the orders of whoever's child grows in their belly. Because of this cow-person culture is about impregnating as many females as possible, although eventually a younger male may go around the leader's back and break off with a small group of females to start his own herd. Rhino-people are the least numerous. Stoic and unflappable, they merely wish to be left alone, although they are fierce warriors when threatened. They often join up with horse-people and guard their caravans in exchange for goods.

4/?

I'll start screencapping these, lots of thinking gone into this and I'm writing it up as I think of it.
>>
>>6735971
Pic related, basically my idea of a Cowtaur. Keep her knocked up and she'll serve you with unwavering loyalty, but watch out for Bulltaurs. And if you threaten her children you'll wish you'd met one.
>>
File: Udt7t2m.jpg (592KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Udt7t2m.jpg
592KB, 1920x1080px
>>6731399
>>6731791

It *would* be amazing if there was a specific time when these scenarios would kick in, if you're the kind of weirdo who likes to imagine how any of these ideas would apply to the real world.
>>
A chemical slowly builds up naturally in women that causes them to become increasingly strong, but also increasingly horny.

The body discharges a fixed amount of the chemical through each orgasm, returning women temporarily to normal strength and libido after a good sex session. The longest a woman has gone without sex once the chemical starts being produced (1 yr or so after puberty completes) is one month. She could bench press two college football teams and nearly screwed them all to death immediately afterwards.

Essentially, all the world's women become walking, ticking rape-bombs that could go off on any unsuspecting nearby people.
>>
File: 1458190822469.jpg (818KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
1458190822469.jpg
818KB, 700x906px
Duh.

Every woman on Earth slowly expands 5 cups sizes (and begins to lactate) over the course of 12 hours.
>>
>>6737290

In keeping with >>6736415, if you could hold off on this happening until noon PST on Friday, that would be amazing as I'll be on a roadtrip with a female workmate then. :)
>>
>>6737290
Sauce?
>>
>>6735971
Fucking more of this dude holy shit. If need be start posting this in the other bread.
>>6700552

I imagine that the half-humans are more simple minded and therefore there'd be little more to them than normal animals and primal human instincts. I do want to hear more about the evolved human cultures, and sorry if this turns into a long list of questions.
>do they go to war with other tribes, or do tribes generally get along since they need to for the betterment of mankind's future?
>are tribes more nomadic, or do they camp up in more fortified positions?
>do you see humanity eventually rebuilding to it's former glory?
>do the tribes go to war with the former government very often? if so, and they break in, would they use the females as essentially incubators for their offspring?
>is a formal speech (ie, english) used, or more of a (i would imagine) sexually-powered grunt speech to convey things?
>>
>>6737396
jeimorph.deviantart.com
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.