[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giantess/Size

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 86

File: mega_giantess.jpg (50KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
mega_giantess.jpg
50KB, 600x553px
Old Thread
>>6591234
>>
File: pixiv54050939.jpg (1MB, 1886x2663px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv54050939.jpg
1MB, 1886x2663px
>>
File: Green screen computer.png (96KB, 539x413px) Image search: [Google]
Green screen computer.png
96KB, 539x413px
>got the 2 passwords
>can't enter them in the computer because it isn't activated (green screen)
Don't tell me that... I just downloaded the demo so far
>>
>>6600532
Wrong computer.
>>
File: 00.jpg (711KB, 4093x2894px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
711KB, 4093x2894px
Some highlights from the last thread:

ANYBODY found his scanner again and posted the long awaited Omae ga Chiisaku Naare!
http://exhentai.org/g/884762/c5763ca0a3/
>>6591236

Santa also was here via DSojourn and brought us the translated Shrink High Gaiden
mediafire.com/?6mffrqyxf3qdsl6
>>6598361

And according to this anon its time to pack our things again.
>>6600356

Anyway, hope you unbearable faggots had a nice Christmas and also will have a good new year!

Now back to posting some good gts stuff!
>>
>>6600538
I know that's it's the one on the left but I can't trigger it to activate
>>
File: password.png (197KB, 560x454px) Image search: [Google]
password.png
197KB, 560x454px
>>6600550
That's not the computer either. Its the one in pic. To get through it, you go through another ladder in the air ducts that's only accessible via hopping a gap with the car. You'll know you're in the right place because you have to play some mini game where you sneak by a sleeping gts (which is annoying as shit to do btw).

However I'm stuck at this part. I entered the 2 passwords and it's asking me if I want to initiate a shutdown. I say "Yes", but then it says "Now's not the time". So I literally wandered everywhere else I could and even went back to town to sleep and still nothing is happening, and the computer still won't let me do a shutdown. What do?
>>
>>6600561
Go back outside, next to the entrance gate is a small hole in the wall guarded by another giantess boss. Beat her, then go back to the city to rest up and start the next day.
>>
>>6600565
I think I tried that but it just shows some untranslated text, starts a stomp mini game, and then afterwards he just runs away like all the other stomp sequences. Do you have to approach her from some certain angle or do anything else before hand?
>>
>>6600570
I don't think so, but you might want to try approaching her whilst inside the car.
>>
>>6600574
Yeah that was it, you have to be in the car. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>6600542
That plane looks fucking awful.
>>
File: sizeconstats.png (73KB, 1424x1160px) Image search: [Google]
sizeconstats.png
73KB, 1424x1160px
>>6599757
Posting for the purposes of autism.

I've been somewhat interested in SizeCon's Kickstarter, so I've been checking it once or twice a day for the last few weeks and recording its progress. Because apparently I've got nothing better to do.

So it seems like they did OK at first, then started to stall after all the enthusiastic had already purchased their tickets. Since then they've only really had a few "normal" sales, with most of the money gained in that time being from a few larger donations. There are a few content creators who are currently doing SizeCon specials, so I assume the money they raise will be dropped in at some point ... this might even be what these few big increases are. Interestingly there have been a few cases where they've lost a fairly significant amount of money (backers backing out, reducing pledges?)

So it looks like it's going to fail at this point. There is still the possibility that there will be a few large, last minute donations (especially if they're still waiting on the profits from those content creators I mentioned earlier). But even if somehow they manage to raise the extra money in time, the number of people who will show up on the day seems pretty minuscule. The "general public" will only out-number the invited guests/exhibitors by 2 to 1 or something. Given that the organizers have publicly stated that they overestimated projected attendance (and used some really head-scratching mathematics to arrive at their estimate), I think it's a bust.

And it's a bit of a shame. I'm not anti-SizeCon. Perhaps it's 20-20 vision, but I feel like they could have gone about it all in a much smarter fashion (start it smaller, show all their estimates from day one, gauge public interest well in advance rather than try to do some mental gymnastics with the total number of registered users on a forum that has been around for over a decade, and so on). It's an interesting case study.
>>
File: hakuto_sample.jpg (80KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
hakuto_sample.jpg
80KB, 600x840px
>>
may i ask for the shrink high gaiden game itself? not the patch. since i never thought there will be a english translation, i deleted it because i got stuck D:
>>
File: 8smuggy6me.jpg (148KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8smuggy6me.jpg
148KB, 800x1200px
One more quick patch, left out shrinky shoes last time. Wooden chip shoes work better on your feet than on your 'ead...
anonfiles /file/71b53162a19c658687264fa99125cc08
>>
File: glitch.png (61KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
glitch.png
61KB, 641x480px
So this happened. I'm right after the event where narue plays with chijinda on her palm, and when I went into the 2nd part of the vents the Maria event triggered. Now obviously I know that's not supposed to happen, what I want to know is if it's just a minor glitch (i.e. the actual event is right after where I am) or if it's going to sequence break horribly and destroy the game. I tried to remember from Dsojourn's stream but that was ages ago.

I don't think I can go anywhere else anyway. I did continue my save from the Day1 demo, could that be the reason? I didn't have any issues before now

TLDR Maria climb triggered early, am I fucked or can I just continue?
>>
>>6600679
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE119804
>>
Does anyone if Narue's clone's legs/feet are actually beatable? I defeated the right one but I've been battling the left for hours.
>>
>>6600737

I love this meme
>>
File: theskyisthelimit.jpg (747KB, 3840x3072px) Image search: [Google]
theskyisthelimit.jpg
747KB, 3840x3072px
>>6600653
Always up for a giant princess.
Now if they would only not keep it a premium forever until they put it on melonbooks dl!
>>
>>6600764
They are. Just use poison / toxic stuff, like the scorpion stinger. Though the reward isn't really worth the effort.
>>
>>6600624
Shift $1500 to me so I can purchase a motion capture suit for high quality animation :^ )
>>
>>6600624
Remember Chibichan's kickstarter that was going to fail at the 50% mark, then his step dad or something funded the rest of it at the last minute
>>
>>
>>
File: CW9O3wSUMAAFv5F.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CW9O3wSUMAAFv5F.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>
>>6600885
Is.. is that an actual game? Where can I get that? That looks amazing!
>>
>>6600624

I just don't know why they went all out and tried to make some huge professional Con thing when (a) there was no former interest, (b) they have no experience, (c) they didn't have the logistics in place.

Furthermore, I'll never understand everyone's single-minded need to use kickstarter for everything these days. Sure, if you luck out and it turns out that hundreds, god forbid thousands of people have a surprisingly interest in what you're offering you can slam our your goal in no time with a ton of extra funding, but as we see here it's a huge gamble, and if no one is interested you're fucked up shit's creek without a panel.

As so many people have said, they should have just treated this first one like "one of our normal, social gts meetings they've been doing, deluxe edition with actual events" Rent out a smallish space, like a hall/room or 2, actually see early the interest and THEN adjust later if it turns out you're blown away by expectations.

It doesn't help that their events and guests and offerings are things that the majority of NO one would want. Most of their kickstarter incentives, and the thing they've hyped up the most ourside of the meetup itself are basically "come have yourself green-screen photoshopped into a picture with Gary Pranzo and one of his models". Which is (a) as above mentioned something no one is chomping at the bit to do, and (b) something you could easily do at home in 3 seconds with photoshop/studio.
>>
>>6600898
jitensha is a women

do you expect any kind of logic or sense out of what is essentially just a power grab, ironically from someone so into SW
>>
>>6600902
>jitensha is a women
Fuck you anon I'm laughing my ass off

Even if you're right
>>
>>6600860
>>6600879
>>6600898
>>6600902
Oh my fucking God guys, we also have Giantess Lydia! Real life giantesses exist and they enjoy being huge and crushing vehicles and people with their bare feet!
>>
>>6600879
Yep. I could still imagine them getting a last minute cash injection ... but if they're only going to get some small fraction of the expected patrons showing up (remember that the ~60 people on the kickstarter page is massively over-inflated due to non-attendees purchasing the exclusive artwork, donating for the fun of it, etc), what's the point? If they were expecting ~150 people but only 20-30 showed up ... awkward.

>>6600898
>I just don't know why they went all out and tried to make some huge professional Con thing when (a) there was no former interest, (b) they have no experience, (c) they didn't have the logistics in place.
In their defense, I don't think they were ever trying to make something "huge". They've been hosting their monthly meetups with something like ~10-15 guests in the past, so the idea was to expand it to something more formal with ~10x the number of guests. But it looks like they tried to expand it too quickly into a form the non-meetup locals just weren't interested in.

Even if they totally borked up the logistics, I think it's fair to argue that (a) they thought they had some interest due to the success of the meetups and Jit's "unifying the community" stuff, and (b) at least one member on their team supposedly had experience setting up similar cons in the past. Though the fact that they seemingly failed to adequately estimate the interest in such an event BEFORE creating the kickstarter probably indicates that his experience wasn't worth much.

>As so many people have said, they should have just treated this first one like "one of our normal, social gts meetings they've been doing, deluxe edition with actual events" Rent out a smallish space, like a hall/room or 2, actually see early the interest and THEN adjust later if it turns out you're blown away by expectations.
Exactly this. Especially since, by all accounts, their meetups have been a total success so far. It's a shame they didn't try to just build up from there.
>>
>>6600730

That is actually where and when the event happens, just it's supposed to happen after you leapover the hole over the classroom Maria's in. Which entrance did you use to get into the vents? And it just triggered automatically after entering the vent right away?
>>
>>6600902
To be honest, I don't think this is a "power grab". For all her faults, I think Jitensha is being pretty genuine about all this stuff. Heck, I'm not even sure what "power" she might hypothetically even be trying to grab. Her spiel seems to be more about "community-fying" everything (her size logo thing, the meetups, the con, etc) than anything else, and she hasn't tried to tie any of her personal commission work into any of it as far as I can tell.

If we're going to talk about shitty power/money grabs, I think we're better off directing our ire at a half dozen other folks in the size community before Jit.

>>6600909
It's true, she's a grill. There are tons of images of her (including those taken at the New York Size Meetups) on the various forums. Not that it really matters.
>>
>>6600922
Thank you anon. Yeah the event started out of nowhere right after I entered the 2nd part of the vents through the south exit (but the north one lead to the same result)

I completed the teacher event and I now have 2 of the beta vials in my inventory instead of 1, I hope that doesn't fuck my shit up later

>>6600924
>It's true, she's a grill. There are tons of images of her (including those taken at the New York Size Meetups) on the various forums. Not that it really matters.

I'm pretty sure the anon you're responding to was just poking fun at the typo
>>
>>6600921

>In their defense, I don't think they were ever trying to make something "huge". They've been hosting their monthly meetups with something like ~10-15 guests in the past, so the idea was to expand it to something more formal with ~10x the number of guests

Maybe this changed, I certainly didn't follow the proceedings step by step, but one of the very first things Jitensha announced when she was serious about doing this was that she hired/contacted a "professional Event/Con Planner", and I don't think she meant the guy with former congoing experience.

Also, just going from the advertising and the zeal of her announcements, I think it's obvious she was expecting some movie quality experience where "if you build it, they will come". I.E. she'd get this whole thing off the ground, kickstart for ~150 people, and end up with half the eastern seaboards gts fans showing up.

The problem is, had she dialed it back and injected even a little bit of planning/logic, she would have realised this event was doomed from the start. Look at the first week of responses to her seriously announcing they were working on it, and that would have been enough to show there was zero interest.

The real problem is that 99.9999% of people have no idea what the fuck you'd do at a fetish convention, since it would be awkward and possibly creepy as fuck even if half the attendees wouldn't be super creepo 90ft. women jeans commercial guys. It's not like an anime convention, or comiccon, or magfest for games where there are hundreds of things to do and talk about. Even the furry concentions can argue, the creepier ones, that it's a way of life, but in our case it's just a sexual fetish to fap to. If you're taking it further than that, and I don't even know how you would, you're doing it wrong.
>>
COuld anyone share SHrink High Gaiden?
>>
>>6600730
>>6600927

>I don't think I can go anywhere else anyway. I did continue my save from the Day1 demo, could that be the reason?

You can go around elsewhere by that point in the game and avoid the vents since the whole campus is unlocked. The Maria climb is a Missable Event, it changes nothing since you lose the Beta compound, but then get it back befoe the end of the evnt and it changes no future dialogue. Dsojourn actually missed it in his original streaming playthrough way back when the game came out and had to go back and do a separate stream after translating it.

Unless someone else pops up saying it's happened to them who's started a new game, then starting from your Day 1 save might have done it.
>>
>>6600931
read the thread
>>
>>6600929
>Maybe this changed, I certainly didn't follow the proceedings step by step, but one of the very first things Jitensha announced when she was serious about doing this was that she hired/contacted a "professional Event/Con Planner", and I don't think she meant the guy with former congoing experience.
Huh, I don't recall any of this. I may have just missed it, but my impression all along was simply that they had this "guy with experience" working with them from early on, but that's as professional as it got. I might be totally wrong though, and if you're right, it's an extra shot in the foot.

>Also, just going from the advertising and the zeal of her announcements, I think it's obvious she was expecting some movie quality experience where "if you build it, they will come". I.E. she'd get this whole thing off the ground, kickstart for ~150 people, and end up with half the eastern seaboards gts fans showing up.

This may well be the case. I wonder if they'll ever be a bit more candid with exactly what they were thinking. It seems likely that the numbers they've come up with in their executive document (posted only a few days ago) are retrospective bullshit. After all, they seemingly based everything entirely off the fact that "Giantess City has 75,000 registered users" and whittled down from there. A decade+ aged forum full of bots, banned and deactivated accounts ... wow. Why they didn't start all of this planning with a simple survey passed around the various forums so they could get a rough idea of numbers, and start the discussion about what issues people would have with the idea ... it's really beyond me. They've seemingly done a fair bit of behind-the-scenes organization, but almost zero up-front where they actually need it.
>>
>>6600934
Wait, really? What do you mean by the whole campus? I still can't go through the hole in the wall outside even after beating the girl guarding it, and I'm just getting untranslated dialogue.
>>
>>6600929
>The real problem is that 99.9999% of people have no idea what the fuck you'd do at a fetish convention ...
Yep. This is why I think it would benefit from simply expanding the monthly meetups. Occasionally invite some local artist to give a talk to the group, and maybe record the audio (and Powerpoint presentation, if there is one?) to upload to the forums. Heck, the groups have their own discussions, they could even just record some of those (participants willing, of course) and upload them as well. That is, they could actually show people that the meetups are fun, friendly, and not full of creeps ... and offer something to those who are unable to attend in person.

Why would people from outside the NY area want to donate to SizeCon if they cannot physically attend anyway? Why not at least make an effort to record the panels and throw them up online somewhere either for (1) everyone to view, or (2) as a $5-10 donation reward.

It just feels like a bit of a mess. There are so many rough corners they could have smoothed out if they had tried to run the details by everyone BEFORE kicking it all off.
>>
>>6600516

>Giants huging/fucking/uprooting buildings

This triggers my autism.
>>
>>6600679
someone shared it on /aco/ size thread.
>>
File: 6ead4835.jpg (202KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6ead4835.jpg
202KB, 1024x768px
>>6600954
problem?
>>
>>6600407

still waiting
>>
SH2 crashes the moment Mizuho says something about her "trump card", and the error message has a bunch of japanese in it along with the path of the sound effects folder.
>>
>>6600954
Giant girls grinding on buildings because there's nothing else big enough to get them off is great though.
>>
File: 144857374.jpg (165KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
144857374.jpg
165KB, 680x960px
>>6600983
I think anon is just a stickler for realism. Anyone with a basic understanding of physics and material properties can tell you that buildings don't break that way. You can't just lift a chunk off a skyscraper, the various trusses and columns supporting the structure would undergo failure without the base of the building underneath it. That and the pressure from her hand would inevitably introduce unintended shearing forces in the now unsupported trusses.

Honestly I could give a damn, but it used to bother the heck out of me when I first discovered my sizefaggotry. Anyways, sorry about the autistic reply, here's a holiday Teston.
>>
>>6600993
Previous thread. Multiple times.
>>
>>6600998
And the solution posted there doesn't work.
>>
>>6600938
>>6600948
Don't forget Jitensha's whole MO of "let's unify everyone in the size community BUT not make our presence known to absolutely anyone ever!"

She consistently disallows and disinvites "normies" and anything else that would actually expand the audience - the con itself was to be setup with no indication or clue that it even existed to any passers-by, and no tickets sold at the door. Kind of a retarded way to build interest.
>>
>>6601007
Honestly, I'm not sure this is such a big problem at the moment. The IRL meetup stuff is all pretty new, and one of the biggest hesitations thrown around has been the worry about associating online fetish stuff with your real life. Trying to keep the meetups closed off to help people feel more comfortable seems like a reasonable step ... even if just at first. And I think they've started allowing "normies" to attend parts of their regular meetups too (partners who are interested in learning about their SO's kinks, etc).

The issue is working out where to draw the line. Cutting everyone else out entirely forever obviously isn't a good way of going about things, but I can't imagine this is their plan anyway. It seems like a dumb idea for a "convention" too, though there is no real way for them to police this so in practice I don't think it's an issue. And I can't imagine there would be any random passers-by interested in impulse buying a ticket at a random airport hotel conference room, so I don't think this is a real problem in this instance either.

But all in all, I feel like this is another of those issues that would have been better opened to public discussion BEFORE trying to plan the event.
>>
>>6600624
>Posting for the purposes of autism.
It's ok anon we all have those days. Mine is today.

>There are a few content creators who are currently doing SizeCon specials
Keep in mind who these people are, content creators, people who have nothing better to do than draw shitty art and record Craigslist girls crushing toy cars for others to fap too. I appreciate them as artists, and respect the content they produce, but they're too fucking nuts to be allowed to represent any of us.

>So it looks like it's going to fail at this point.
Good. Jintensha and her motley crew of spergs created a retarded heart symbol with the intent of it representing all macrophiles in all places for all time, their arrogance has awarded them failure.

>And it's a bit of a shame.
No it's not. This is a fucking Christmas miracle. We don't get to be viciously mocked like furries and get to maintain our dignity, we don't get money hungry porn studios pushing their inadequate products on us, and we certainly don't have to deal with Jintensha pushing her bullshit social-justice ideology on everyone.

http://sizecon.com/index.html
Seriously, just read what's on the right hand side.

>SizeCon is a JUDGE FREE space. We are male, female, gender-queer, LGBTQ, furry, lovers of fluffy and cruel fantasies alike.
Great, now I have to respect everyone's goddamn pronouns. Also she does realize the fluffy fandom was created as a joke to mock /mlp/ right?
>SizeCon has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind.
"Which I will not elaborate on in any way. Good luck getting kicked out for stare rape."

Autistic rant over. Sorry for shitposting everyone.
>>
>>6601012
>No it's not. This is a fucking Christmas miracle.
Well, perhaps. I'm not against the idea in general, though I do think they've totally failed at this attempt at it.

>We don't get to be viciously mocked like furries and get to maintain our dignity ...
Too late. I mean, it's nowhere near as mainstream as furrys, but the giantess fetish stuff is already reasonably well known - and well mocked - online. A handful of size fetish related posts have made it to the front page of Reddit (usually from the WTF sub) several times in the last few years, as a single example.

>... we don't get money hungry porn studios pushing their inadequate products on us ...
You mean, aside from the vast, vast majority of paid size fetish content producers that already exist? Money hungry studios pushing inadequate products IS the size fetish community.

> ... and we certainly don't have to deal with Jintensha pushing her bullshit social-justice ideology on everyone.
Except she already does, and I don't see this kind of thing stopping any time soon. She's not even clever about it - look at the feminism thread she was foot-in-mouth posting in a week or so ago over at Giantess City. Generally speaking, if you're trying to raise money for something, it's best to not try to alienate people by jumping into the middle of a heated discussion. Great PR move!

Yeah, the SJW stuff associated with SizeCon made me a bit urgh. Not enough to turn me off entirely, but enough to make me worry.

Overall, it's not that I disagree with any of the point's you've raised here - it's just that I think these issues already exist. Worst case is they just get a bit bigger? But it's not at all realistic to expect SizeCon to garner any publicity from the wider world, so I don't think there IS much risk of this anyway.
>>
Alright, here's a slightly updated version. Mostly just fixes that irritating, have-no-idea-how-I-missed-it event that was untranslated when freeing up the hole in the Academy's front wall.

mediafire.com/?hcm95lig6ymzzaa

Also, for the people experiencing audio/sound file errors, it's most likely because the names of japanese files got screwed up when you were decrypting the game. here is a copy of the games Audio folder, so if you replace whichever one you ended up with, this one should correct any of those errors back to the original names. Just replace the Audio file with this one same as you did the Data folder.

mediafire.com/?dpmdxbabbpioagi

I'm still not sure about the accesory/footwear/skill book issue,as I changed nothing in that area when doing the translating so I'm not sure how it got borked up. If that other gentleman's fix corrects it, then by all means kudos. I haven't gotten any complaints beyond that one gentleman for the Maria event activating out ofplace, so that might be from using an out of date save from the Day 1 release which, as I said, would most likely create some errors which should not exist from a clean start.
>>
>>6601012
They still might get a last minute cash injection, get it funded, host the event for the 10 people that show up, and call it a success.

And then they'll continue.
>>
>>6601012
>http://sizecon.com/index.html
top fucking kek this website.

http://sizecon.com/panels.html
>Ladies’ PanelStart Time: TBA
Open to everyone, the Ladies’ Panel is run by women from the size community. The discussion will focus on harassment both online and off, talk about how to respond to aggressive pressure and intimidation, and cover the ways in which women, transgender women, queer individuals, and any victim of gender prejudice, or prejudice based on one’s orientation, can find harassment-free space in the size community.

I thought this was supposed to be a size fetish event not an SJW event. I like how they added "in the size community" in the end to pretend it was totally relevant.

>>6601028
Thanks ! Knowing why chijinda never ever wants to go through that hole will help
>>
>>6601012
>Also she does realize the fluffy fandom was created as a joke to mock /mlp/ right?
I don't know what "fluffy" fandom you're refering to but
>lovers of fluffy and cruel fantasies alike
obviously means it's meant for both people that are into gentle size stuff and people that are into murder size stuff.
>>
>>6601028
can you tell me how many endings there are, and how to get them?
>>
>>6601056
>Living With Size Dysphoria
>Size Dysphoria is a disconnect between the size we are in reality, and the size we truly feel on the inside. This discussion group will focus on what it's like to live with a keen feeling of size dysphoria, and the experiences and challenges that come with it, and how to cope.

...p-pardon?
>>
>>6601063
>>6601056
All of this sounds more like a pity party than an actual con
>>
>>6601063
>>6601056
>sexism in the fetish
>I am a 2 inches tall toy, you shitlord cis size scum
I am starting to think this has very little to do with the fetish.
>>
>>6601063
Yep.

Jit's feelings about "size dysphoria" are ... a bit weird. It's like an extreme version of the "mayonnaise is a gender" meme that gets passed around on tumblr. We take things like Gender Dysphoria seriously because humans can ACTUALLY be male or female; and we can actively explore the differences between male/female brains using techniques like fMRI.

However, humans can't be 6 inches tall, or 60 feet tall. The size kink exists entirely within an imaginary realm. It makes no sense to argue that you're ACTUALLY a 6 inch tall woman in a 5+ foot body.

Maybe I'm just being a total bigot here. But this just seems so far out of left field. Especially given that in all my time in the community (10+ years), Jitensha is the only person I can recall who has explicitly argued this way. We're not a tiny community (heh), I would imagine a lot more people would have posted similar things if "size dysphoria" was a real thing. It seems more to be her own personal little way to dealing with her fetish?

... which makes it odd that she wants to devote an entire panel to it.

I think it would be hilarious if some other SJW group within the size community got their panties in a knot about Jit trying to use the term "size dysphoria" because maybe it detracts from REAL dysphorias, like gender dysphoria. That would be too delicious.
>>
>>6600882
>>>/aco/
>>
>>6601063
They're trying to turn size stuff into the new furry where it's MORE THAN JUST A FETISH and WHO I REALLY AM INSIDE

Also there's too much discussion going on and not enough image posting.
>>
>>6601061

There are only two endings, A & B.

Technically, they're both good endings, although B (which is the one that requires making the right choices) is longer, far more entertaining, and is probably the "canon" ending.

Spoilers below.
You'll probably get Ending A with no effort at all, it's kind of the "default" ending. The Clone dies before the end, freeing Narue of her memories and bullshit, President becomes super powerful and gives in to her evulz and is sealed away for a while, ending is a callback to SH1 and Narue and Chijinda have a little happy ending earned moment.

To get Ending B, you need:
-At least 2 Narue affection points, mostly by constantly telling her you believe in her and she's not a terrible person for all the evil shit shes pulling (I.E. lying to her).
-At least 2 Mia affection points, which can be gained by (a) not ditching her in the mines, (b) having her mix the shrink neutralizer yourself instead of letting the machine do it. There might be one or two others for her.
-You need at least one dose of shrink neutralizer compound going into the top of Narue Tower. I think you can find one in the tower itself.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: sizeconwat.jpg (165KB, 687x1013px) Image search: [Google]
sizeconwat.jpg
165KB, 687x1013px
>>6600624
So I decided to take a look at this document they released and I'm barely on the fourth page and already baffled.
Even ignoring the fact that using GCity users as a startpoint to calculate how many people could attend this kind of convention is pretty questionable, their own math is kinda crazy.

Like, they're own calculation says that only 135 people from GCity COULD come to the convention. But in their expected revenue part they say they expect 120 people to buy normal tickets and another 34 to buy VIP tickets.
So they say that around 135 people COULD come but then go and expect to sell tickets to 154 people?
Maybe I'm just reading this wrong but it just seems badly thought out, especially since it keeps mentioning how "conservative" all this estimates are.
>>
>>6601102
I really feel like a tiny though.
>>
File: 1414631710694.jpg (77KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1414631710694.jpg
77KB, 1024x766px
>>6601063
I think this is exclusively for that one faggot who always posts these "help I'm shrinking" posts.
>>
>>6601030
They already have a contingency plan that if the Kickstarter fails they might just make a smaler scale one based on how many they know will come thanks to the kickstarter. So this sizecon thing is probably gonna happen either way.
>>
>>6601113
My impression is that all of the numbers on that page are literally bullshit, they've just tried to come up with a way to make plausible looking numbers add up to the amount they asked for. All done after the fact, once it became obvious that people were skeptical about what they were basing the estimates off in the first place. That their "estimated" ticket price comes so close to a round $15k is somewhat suspicious.

But, there is really no way of knowing. This is just my impression. I'd be surprised if anyone was buying that this was their working estimates from the start - and even if it was, given that it's based on pants-on-head retarded estimates like the total number of registered accounts on Giantess City ...

Regardless, they should have provided this information from the very start.
>>
>>6601133
But then it's just another size meetup Shitensha already does. So who gives a fuck.
>>
>>6601133
This is retarded tho. This isn't a "contingency plan", this is "what they should have done from the start".

You don't try to raise $15k as a feeler, then downsize based on the numbers. You do literally the exact opposite. You ASK PEOPLE first, then design your event around those numbers.

Is this seriously something they've said publicly? Because it should be the absolute last nail in the coffin for public support of this particular iteration of the concept.
>>
>>6601142
>Is this seriously something they've said publicly?
http://sizecon.deviantart.com/art/SizeCon-Executive-Plan-579329096

Page 13
>>
Gian Hunting by Jitensha anyone?
>>
File: 143773318752.jpg (226KB, 1084x2032px) Image search: [Google]
143773318752.jpg
226KB, 1084x2032px
>>6601026
>Overall, it's not that I disagree with any of the point's you've raised here - it's just that I think these issues already exist. Worst case is they just get a bit bigger?
This is my main fear. I realize that a lot of these issues already exist, but for the most part their cancer is fairly limited. I hope it stays that way. Also I'm curious about the reddit posts. There's a difference between normalfags having a chuckle-- because lets face it we are kinda weird-- and the kind of genuine malice directed towards the furry fandom.

>>6601056
The problem with creating a "harassment-free space" is that it usually means shielding yourself from criticism. It's disgusting. I thought the goal of this project was to celebrate our mutual fantasies, not address everyone's masochistic victim complexes?

>>6601059
>I don't know what "fluffy" fandom you're refering to but
Oh you are in for a treat! Just do a google search for a gent named EgorAlexeev. Just understand that everything you'll see was created as a joke to mock /mlp/, and that only a small portion of autistic furries fap to it.

>>6601102
By the broadest psychological definition of dysphoria possible they are correct, but it begs the question: What kind of disillusioned basketcase experiences genuine psychological distress because they weren't born a certain size?

Someone ask Jintensha: Why should we have to sit through a lecture about your goddamn mental problems because you're to fucking retarded to accept reality?
>>
File: 1411945000260.png (507KB, 1024x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1411945000260.png
507KB, 1024x2000px
>>6601109

Good god. I remember trying to find the source for that image ~7 or so years ago when I first started jacking it to this stuff. Back then I was too stupid to know how to reverse image search.
>>
>>6600888
>>6600885

I can tell just from the image size and filename it comes from twitter. I know Seo's been teasing images of a size game I suppose he's been working on for awhile now but I can't find that image on his twitter.
>>
>>6600653
Is someone going to order and scan this?
>>
>>6600727

"This file is malicious"
>>
File: haha_to_ko.jpg (266KB, 1008x1385px) Image search: [Google]
haha_to_ko.jpg
266KB, 1008x1385px
>>6601238

I did a comiket order ~2 years ago but it was a hassle and by the time I had access to a scanner everything I ordered had already been scanned/posted online.

If someone posts a list of all the c89 stuff though I suppose I can do it again this year, particularly if Anybody isn't (is he?).

>>6601209

It was apparently on someones pixiv awhile ago and this guy posted them with a story to deviant-art.

>>6600884

This is actually really good, look to see more from the artist.
>>
>>6601244
/file/2eaff3248be6bf9cc2df0dc999b68094
Didn't check the download myself, mybad.
RARception seems to be working for me now.
>>
>>6600884
source? looks like a da image, but can't find it there
>>
>>6601256
Click the little blue arrow next to the post number, scroll down to image search, and click google.
>>
>>6601259
>>6601256

Or, you know, check the file name.

http://observer-k.deviantart.com/art/Like-an-ant-579070181

Observer-K is probably the single most under-appreciated artist around. He's really, REALLY, good.
>>
>>6601272
If he's not very famous, there must be a reason, anon...
>>
Anyone wanna share a save for when the actual size stuff starts? I don't really feel like wasting my time with story shit and fighting animals.
>>
>>6601282
On the other hand we were talking about Jitensha for like half a thread now
>>
>>6601272
What's incredibly impressive is how fast he improved his art. The first and most recent works on his page are only a year apart, yet they contrast so heavily with each other.
>>
http://www.dlsite.com/books-touch/work/=/product_id/BJ068981.html/?unique_op=af

This seems to have some sort of giantess content can anyone confirm?
>>
>>6601283
It's really not too long compared to the first game
>>
>>6601282

Not necessarily true. Some things are just never found.

>>6601286

He's Japanese, they take like five minutes to figure this shit out.
>>
>>6601285
Jitensha is good though. The day she draws anything M/f related, all of my size desires will probably be fulfilled. But, since this isn't going to happen for a long long time, I guess I'm sticking with Vivian, Kanaisei and Hachimitsu
>>
>>6601292
>M/f
There's a whole other thread for people like you, how about you fuck off over there?
>>
>>6601292
She literally just released a M/f comic a few days ago.
>>
>>6601295
>>6601296
Ops sorry, I meant to say F/m. Horrible mistake.
>>
>>6601299
>I was only pretending to be a faggot!
>>
>>6601300
> I was only pretending to be a girl into size fetish!
>>
>>6601291
>Not necessarily true. Some things are just never found.
Most of the times it's not a great loss desu
>>
>>6601307

In this case it is.
>>
>>6601313
Nah...
>>
>>6601104
ok, so i got ending B i take it.

i mixed the compound myself, and saved her bra from going kaboom.

so how do i guarantee ending A, just avoid doing what i did?
>>
File: 38705654.jpg (1MB, 992x1402px) Image search: [Google]
38705654.jpg
1MB, 992x1402px
>>6601316
>>6601282
You have a very subtle and strange way of trying to start shit
>>
>>6601322
>subtle
That shit is the most obvious b8
>>
>>6601322
Great artwork
>>
File: uchouten.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uchouten.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: TechniMIND.jpg (119KB, 840x1120px) Image search: [Google]
TechniMIND.jpg
119KB, 840x1120px
Anons!
If you love to talk that much about "SizeCon", at least POST ART WHILE DOING SO!

Thank you.
>>
File: 53811156_p0_master1200.jpg (364KB, 874x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53811156_p0_master1200.jpg
364KB, 874x1200px
>>
File: 1420644065827.jpg (329KB, 1024x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1420644065827.jpg
329KB, 1024x1436px
>your giant waifu will never sit on Sizecon and crush everyone attending
>she will never do it so quickly that the entire building is obliterated before anyone inside knows what's going on so they can't even enjoy living out their fetish for a brief moment
>>
>>6601283
anonfiles com/file/9a7d73ee62e8334d5b47ca09f237c637

There you go

Size stuff starts after the fight when you exit the inn (also death events if you lose)
>>
>>6601120
>tfw me too
>tfw am actually depressed that i will always be borderline tallfag instead of tiny
>think about this constantly
>tfw can't help but view all potential gfs and waifus through a lens of "how would she treat me if she were 20 times my size"
>tfw forever not micro
>>
>>6601063
Holy shit I made a joke about this happening a few threads ago and now it's real

God damn
>>
>>6600653
Anyone know where and when this is on comiket?
>>
File: 1356125035078.jpg (374KB, 551x800px) Image search: [Google]
1356125035078.jpg
374KB, 551x800px
>>6600882
My waifu has hardly any size content, then there's this shit ;-;
>>
>>6601006
I imagine the error is a missing sound effect, right?
Just copy and paste another sound effect and rename it.
>>
>>6600885
>>6600888
>>6601234
It's from @illinoistabako.
It appears to just be a fake screenshot for masturbation.
He seems to do these every once in a while, but mostly does Touhou and futanari size stuff, so be warned.
>>
File: 201212281908324382530425224.jpg (722KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
201212281908324382530425224.jpg
722KB, 1920x1080px
>>6601552
I hear you man ;-;
>>
>>6601771
Once I get some urge to draw again, I'll draw giantess Rin just for you. But only if you stop whining about it so often.
>>
>>6601777
Trips confirms it.
>>
>>6601552
>Not wanting to be eaten by Stocking
>>
File: 1358683895257.jpg (314KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1358683895257.jpg
314KB, 750x900px
>>6601100
It's a sad day when Tumblrites make more sense out of SizeCon than Jitensha, whose job is convincing us to attend this stupid event.

It feels like this was made so that he can surround himself in likeminded people physically, pretend he has friends, allies, and that he's not abnormal.

We're abnormal. We can't change this, and neither can he with this Dashcon-feelng pity party.
>>
File: macroeconomics.jpg (682KB, 1950x1350px) Image search: [Google]
macroeconomics.jpg
682KB, 1950x1350px
>>6601794
>tfw no giant Maou
>>
>>6601777
Honestly, sorry for being a dick about it.
>>
>>6601812
I want Maou to draw a heart around my city, ironically causing massive earthquakes that destroy buildings and kill people by the thousands
>>
>>6601696
The sound effect seems to be something like "フアィル Audio/SE/Sand 力ヾ見つ力丶り ません・" but it's not exact due to the OCR.

I tried renaming a copy of a random file, but no luck. The game's been decrypted, so I'm going to see if I can just open it in RPGmaker and fuck around with that scene.
>>
>>6601872
dont we all?
>>
>>6601949
Cooool!
>>
>>6601949
Looks furry

Also
>Secondlife

fuck no
>>
File: satori.jpg (3MB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
satori.jpg
3MB, 2100x2100px
>>6601552
What's wrong with it, anon?
[nospoilersond]Other than being by alloyrabbit[/nospoilersond]
>>
>>6601364
if any one is wondering that isUchouten Kazoku
ep 4.

it took a bit of skimming to find it
>>
>>6601253
I got the same "this file contains a virus" thing for the previous's thread anonfiles dl. Still dl'd it though but I might regret it.
>>
File: 51532703_p0.jpg (573KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
51532703_p0.jpg
573KB, 740x1024px
>>6601248
Hey anon, what about pic related?
Informations http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54201186 (it's from last comiket but will be resold)
>>
File: EvaMulti.jpg (1MB, 2025x3150px) Image search: [Google]
EvaMulti.jpg
1MB, 2025x3150px
>>
>>6601724
That's seos second account which I forgot to check.
>>
>>6601552
>>6601771
What content are you guys even craving, it's not like lurking artists can fulfill your requests if you don't out them
>>
File: 1440006897293.png (1MB, 1500x1951px) Image search: [Google]
1440006897293.png
1MB, 1500x1951px
>>6602117
forgot pic
>>
>>6602119
I fucking love in between thighs POV so much
>>
File: 1400104740661.jpg (269KB, 608x887px) Image search: [Google]
1400104740661.jpg
269KB, 608x887px
>>6602117
More handplay, it's severely underrated.
>>
>>6602117
>>6602119
>>6602128
Seconding more handplay, but can you make it specifically of my waifu, Angel from KoF?
>>
>>6602117
I would love to see some more Rin of course.
Growth competition is what makes me diamonds. You know, girls seeing who can be the biggest. However, just seeing more Rin is just fine for me.
>>6602128 Giantess blowjobs are also hot.
>>
>>6601552
You whine about this every other thread and never stop to consider that your waifu is just really shit.
>>
>>6601451
Sauce?
>>
>>6602242
It's less of that his waifu is shit and more that no matter who makes content of Stocking, that faggot will get upset about it anyways.
>>
I'm going to marry Uru!
>>
>>6602258
You'll die by anal prolapse caused by a futa destroying your ass before you can even propose to him.
>>
>>6602258
He is pretty based.
>>
>>6602083
Fuck off with this shit.
>>>/aco/
>>
Does anyone have that mini-comic where a scientist injects a girl to grow and defeat a giant monster, only to grow half the size of the planet?
>>
hello i am gintes from russia :)
>>
>>6601056
>Harassment
>From a fetish that naturally attracts betas
>From a fetish where women have built-in natural dominance

uh ok, thanks for letting me know another one of many reasons why this sizecon thing reeks of shit
>>
File: 2015121d.jpg (341KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2015121d.jpg
341KB, 708x1000px
teston uploaded his yearly picture
>>
File: 27971824.png (566KB, 830x951px) Image search: [Google]
27971824.png
566KB, 830x951px
>>6602454
Harassment isn't always about getting someone to understand your dominance or authority or correctness, you're thinking about it wrong. The mean literal harassment, as in multiple solicitations of an individual to achieve something from them.

Betas are the most likely to harass women to get what they want behind a keyboard. That's the key phrase. 'Get what they want'. Replace it with nagging and you start to get it.

This is to protect artists from the frothing idiots who push and peer pressure artists with their own fetish based tastes rather than help them make what the artist wants to.

People like The All Seeing Eye on Eka's, or the people who give Karbo shit for drawing something besides a succubus taking eighteen months to swallow one guy or the constant Felaryian big grill pics he does.

Still reeks of shit.
>>
File: 63c0d76719a9cd2c45bb38408b17f742.jpg (671KB, 726x1027px) Image search: [Google]
63c0d76719a9cd2c45bb38408b17f742.jpg
671KB, 726x1027px
Anons, please hear me out.

One thing I love doing is concept and design. Most of the time it goes nowhere, but I often never intend to go beyond planning.

Yesterday, I asked myself what a real short size RPG would need and decided that it would have a maximum of ten boss fights and fifty enemies in the base game.

Then I started working on the major fetishes I was going to cover and came up short.

This is where you come in. Below is a Google Docs form where all I ask is that you just spit out any dumb fetish idea. I'm hitting a wall, and want to see what's really popular with both the posters and the lurkers. I don't want a name. I don't want to make this info public. Write memes in there if you want to, I'll read whatever gets put in here.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MxdX2CCsj2jAIfNwJRU-XuzfZoUmmqzc5-_kgF9r6e4/viewform?usp=send_form
>>
>>6602499
But you don't need a multi-point, rambling, copy pasta "harassment policy" to protect against this. You just need to say "you will be treated like an adult, and you will be expected to behave like an adult." The ol' "management reserves all rights to eject con-goers at their digression" line. Simple, to the point, in line with 99.99% of non-public spaces you step into on a daily basis, and it doesn't give the impression that everyone is going to be treated like children.

If someone is being creepy inside, you would expect to be able to notify staff, have them issue a warning, then have them ejected if caught re-offending.

At the end of the day, these sorts of policies are only as robust as the staff's ability to keep the peace. And if they're effectively able to police a novel of a harassment policy, they should also be able to effectively police a simple "don't be a dick" disclaimer. Why complicate things?
>>
>>6602503
i almost wish i could see what will be posted in there.

but then again, no, i don't.
>>
File: 37789037.jpg (223KB, 815x727px) Image search: [Google]
37789037.jpg
223KB, 815x727px
>>6601056
lol reminds me of Atheism Plus. Their description of events were these long inter-sectional feminist screeds with "and atheism" at the end. It was obvious to everyone that their first, second, and third concerns were getting exposure for their personal ideological grievances and they knew how to wedge themselves into small communities. Most people are fairly liberal (classical sense), especially when it comes to giving speakers befit of the doubt at conventions, so they can insert themselves into other movements by paying lip service to what the movement is actually about.

But eventually one of them claims to have been raped in an elevator, when all that really happened is someone asked them if they would like to get a cup of coffee. They generate a lot of bad press and drama because their ideology is more about ego validation than policy choices. And sooner or later the host movement either kicks the parasites out or becomes co-opted by them.

It happened in atheism, it happened in gaming, they tried to make it happen in the metal scene but luckily people saw it coming and shut that shit down. Now some faction of them are going after size community.

For an online only community like what we have there is no such thing as a harassment-free space. The entire talk should be "how to block people on twitter and DA, because that is all the harassment that exists in the community and if you manage to get an IRL stalker call the police." You'll notice the community doesn't need to be reorganized to accomplish either of those things, but they'll maintain it does so long as they are the ones in charge after reorganizing.
>>
>>6602083
don't mind it just that Asuka's face is horrible and probably it's only one picture
>>
>>6602611
Overall your post is excellent. But I'll let my autism take over to correct one little part that I think you might have been exaggerating for effect anyway.

>But eventually one of them claims to have been raped in an elevator, when all that really happened is someone asked them if they would like to get a cup of coffee.
Rebecca Watson never claimed she was raped in the elevator. That was just the particular off-hand anecdote she happened to think of when talking about situations that can seem "creepy" to women that men might not think about. The example was basically just "hey guys, maybe don't approach intoxicated women in confined elevators at 4am asking for 'coffee'?" By her own admission the guy was polite about asking her for "coffee", and didn't pursue her any further after she said no. She thought it was "creepy", but not dangerous or "rape" or anything.

The elevator-gate stuff was really pretty minor, it was just that Watson's "guys ... don't do that" set off a whole chain reaction that was amplified early on by some remarks from Dawkins. The shit started hitting the fan more and more, groups started to separate more and more, people started throwing shit more and more. Watson has done/said some incredibly stupid stuff since then (she only ever escalates), but I think it's worth pointing out that the elevator-gate stuff itself wasn't really as much of a deal as people seem to recall retroactively. It was the point where things started to kick off, but it was pretty "meh" by itself.

On a related note, I've been wanting some Rebecca Watson giantess content for years!
>>
>>6602625
I'm actually fairly certain someone wrote a story about parodying Watson, making her an extreme feminazi and crushing a guy for asking for coffee in an elevator. Don't remember where I found it though.
>>
>>6602625
lol, I'm aware. But it's symptomatic of what we are talking about. She didn't let one guys comments stand as one guys comments, she turns it into a community problem and passive aggressively stokes the fires as it spirals out of control.

Every time you dissect one of these events you ask were they doing what was best for the community and considering other view points or was it some histrionic plea for attention? Overwhelmingly I find it to be the latter. It's because these people never care about the communities they infiltrate, the community is always just a platform for their politics.

That's why you have to stamp it out early, because the longer they stick around the more drama they create. The Kafkatrap is set and now the drama they injected is further proof they need to be in the community in the first place to "manage the message".

But we're quickly reaching a point where enough people have seen this exact thing play out in enough communities that many attentive people see it coming now. Like with how metal-gate was more or less killed in the crib. The general press still falls for this shit because they love that particular narrative of poor oppressed minorities, but the wider online community is pretty well informed about their disingenuous tactics.
>>
File: Edits.png (289KB, 1725x910px) Image search: [Google]
Edits.png
289KB, 1725x910px
>>6602038
Yep, it's coming up as malicious for me too. Sorry.

Pic related is how to do the patch yourself if you are wary of online downloads. (I may have missed capitals in the "malicious" patch anyway...)

In short, The scripts were translated but the database entries 'notes' weren't.
>>
>>6602117
Comic like those from g.ehentai where man and woman have shrink ray and they freely shrink grow each other, or each other's part, or hentai where two girls and one man shrink/grow each others but with more bdsm this time. Like this stuff I didn't found something same or equal.
>>
>>6602611
>>6602633
As a lapsed metalhead, I'm curious as to what event you're referring to when you say that the metal scene almost had a feminism problem (for lack of a better paraphrase).
>>
Sub-Human resources 3? Anyone?
>>
File: 9f865a155e1dc3d90ca03ae825e19cee.jpg (236KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9f865a155e1dc3d90ca03ae825e19cee.jpg
236KB, 777x1000px
>>6602749
A few months after gamergate broke some of the same 'journalists' started writing similar articles concern-trolling about the inclusiveness of the metal scene.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/metalgate

There was a decent overlap in the gamer / metal communtity and gamergate was in full swing so they met a lot of organized opposition almost immediately. It turned out to be more of an uphill battle than they were willing to fight, and the articles stopped. The whole thing took place over a month, maybe two.
>>
File: 14381806.jpg (691KB, 970x850px) Image search: [Google]
14381806.jpg
691KB, 970x850px
>>6600516

So in gaiden how do you get to the casino pre-shrink? Some fuccboi is blocking the way to the raft.
>>
>>6602769
These mediatic wars are all bullshit: they and their biases, stereotypes and opportunities.
>>
>>6602083
bootydoc's patreon or a commission?
>>
>>6602083
>>6602830
Well I should have expected
It's a comm for Dsojourn

By the way anyone got all the stuff he commissioned over the years?
>>
>>6602248
Imouto >>> Ani by Honey Lounge
>>
I used the fix-shoes patch and it still goes in the accessory slot...
But then again I dl'd Dsojourn's (second) patch in this threadafterward so maybe that affected it?
Anon pls help
>>
>>6602117
new guy here, was told to come to this thread...
I'm looking for stuff (stories, mainly, but pics can be interesting too) of uncontrollable growth/shrinking. i.e. the girl has a super power to do so but random events trigger it. When she shrinks, she loses her clothes because she's too small for them. When she grows, her clothes rip apart.
Preferably the girl's also really embarrassed whenever she does it and ends up naked... Got anything on that? Stories, videos, pics, whatever, I'll take it lol

(I'm also keen on writing a story of something like that... just not too sure about my writing abilities yet, so I want to see some existing stuff too.)
>>
File: kunoichi_by_ticoticotac.jpg (78KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
kunoichi_by_ticoticotac.jpg
78KB, 550x500px
Yo who wants to go on torajimaneko's site and post creepy comments in english on every picture. Must be either 50+ years old or a furry to apply
>>
>>6602984
Nvmd I got it fixed by re-dl'ing the anonfiles patch in the last thread. Worried I overwrote one of Dsojourn's patches now though, or something.
I d'ld basically everything there was to dl in the past and current thread. Anyone else think this might be the case?
>>
I just got into this fetish. Is there a lot of non vore content?
>>
>>6603022
No shit sherlock. And what do you mean
"Just got into this fetish"?
>>
Someone should really port Shrink High 1/Gaiden to mobile
Would be fuckin' sick. If only it weren't so hard to do =(
>>
File: 56356325325.jpg (780KB, 1001x1413px) Image search: [Google]
56356325325.jpg
780KB, 1001x1413px
>>6602984

To keep it short;
>>6601028
Download this patch, and the audio fix (if you're getting the audio issue). Patch your game with it.

Download this:

file dropper
dot com
forwardslash shgbootlegskillbookpatch_1

and overwrite the two files.
Those files are from my own copy of the game, which works.

The previous patches either; Missed out some shoes or were picked up as "malicious" by some people's browsers, such as chrome.
>>
File: arurumeiya.jpg (1MB, 1444x1535px) Image search: [Google]
arurumeiya.jpg
1MB, 1444x1535px
>>
So I'm playing Shrink High Gaiden like the most of us right now and I'm at the point where Narue puts you on her palm and tries to finger crush you but every time I survive it glitches and goes to an older Narue punishment game scene and then I just end up dying anyway.

Anyone else get this problem?
>>
File: Pkv8Pfu.gif (1018KB, 480x810px) Image search: [Google]
Pkv8Pfu.gif
1018KB, 480x810px
I'm not a big vore fan but I found this cute.
>>
> dominant women don't exist
> it's impossible for a woman to be dominant
> women never phantasize about being dominant or simply femdom

>>4139147

Ok guys, let's move to /h/ and let's hope the shitposters will come back to /r9k/ or /b/
>>
>>6603148
Sorry, wrong thread
>>
>>6602800
you need 5k yen
>>
Someone should really make a pastebin guide for Gaiden.

Speaking of, anyone have the one for the original SH? WAnt to hit all of the areas, don't want to miss or forget any.
>>
>>6603145
hhhnggg
>>
>>6603145
source
>>
>>6603249
Golden Time
>>
>>6601056
This is just laughable. I hope nobody assumes I'm part of that panel if I go, how embarrassing
>>
>>6601063
Well, although it wasn't nearly as fake and gay as size dysphoria, you did remind me that I had a few acute incidents with Alice in Wonderland Syndrome as a kid.

Being small is probably really cool. Not being small but feeling actually small is not at all cool.
>>
>Giantessworld is STILL fucked up and half-German
>>
>>6603293
The old archive is gone, the top tens are gone, we can't go back to the old skins, the author names stack up on top of each other, bits of German are everywhere. The whole site's fucked.
>>
>>6603293
>>6603295
The search function's fucked too. It only searched by descriptions now apparently, and not letting you choose between author, title, and description.
>>
>>6603293
>>6603295
>>6603296
>Website updates
>Is worse than before
Every fucking time
>>
>>6603293
>>6603295
>shoutbox is gone so we can't even complain in realtime
>>
>>6603293
I'd love to have a siterip or something
I've got tons of free space and I like archiving things
>>
>>6603025
What do you mean no shit? I didn't say anything as a fact.

And I mean I have recently realized this is a fetish I have, after watching a show with a giant girl in it.
>>
>>6603457
First day on the internet or something? If there's something you're looking for, it exists. Can't guarantee good quality though.
>>
>>6603457
I said "no shit" in response to your "is there any non-vore content?" question.
The answer is obviously yes.
>>
>>6603546
He didn't ask if there was any. He asked if there was a lot of it. Which the answer to is still "no shit."
>>
>>6602503

You regret your decision so far, Anon?
>>
>>6603557
Buddy just go to Pornhub. They have a DL link there and everything lol.
>>
>>6602117
loli butt stuff
>>
>>6602630
Don't bother looking for it.
>>
File: 54223015_p0.jpg (3MB, 3035x4299px) Image search: [Google]
54223015_p0.jpg
3MB, 3035x4299px
>>
File: 1442149486820.png (3MB, 1165x2060px) Image search: [Google]
1442149486820.png
3MB, 1165x2060px
>>6603022
>>6603457
Sorry about the other anon's sperging out on you newfriend. Yes there is plenty of content other than vore for you to view. Live action stuff can be found on pornhub or bought from assholes on giantesscity. /d/ tier stuff, aka not shit content, can be found everywhere across the web, but a good place to start is here...

>http://gs-uploader.jpn.org/upld-index.php

Just remember /size/ is basically dark souls. This will be your first and probably last spoonfeeding so make the most of it.
>>
>>6603833

It's more of a matter of luck, as is with all of 4chan. Sometimes nice, sometimes mean. I'd like to think we're nicer than most though.
>>
Whatever happened to that Siro translation? It seems like it has been awhile since chapter 2 came out.
>>
>>6603076
oh fuck yes
>>
File: photo.png (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
4KB, 100x100px
The SizeCon symbol is Mom from Futurama. There, I said it.
>>
/r/ing that image of beeg asuka telling shinji he's an idiot or some shit
>>
File: 1447066091183.png (1MB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
1447066091183.png
1MB, 1280x919px
>>6603981
I never really into Evangelion but this one really got to me.
>>
>>6603990
same

i love it personally because when the gts is a completely dominating bitch I can't help but cum

this reflects itself irl in how every relationship I've had has been with bossy self-righteous cunts
>>
>>6603990
PoV shots from inside a vehicle that's being picked up/played with by a giant girl are as great as they are rare.

So rare that I don't even have one to post so I had to settle for a regular PoV pic.
>>
>>
>>6603977
Go away, GiantessCity!
>>
>>6603977
Bwahahaha. Shit, dude, you´re right. Can´t unsee!
>>
From what I've heard, this is from ookii onnanoko wa suki desu ka. Where can I find the whole chapter?
>>
>>6604015
/a/ archives
>>
>>6604017
A link wouldn't harm.
>>
Would anyone be able to share a save file of Shrink High Gaiden right after the Narue Palm Finger Crush Battle? I can't seem to get through the glitch I'm having.
>>
So who here likes women who are big then? Anyone like it when they put little people in their mouths and eat them? Or they insert them into their vaginas? Or they just play around with them and let them crawl around on their body? Perhaps without the giant woman even being aware?

I hope I'm not the only one here with these strange kinks
>>
>>6604032
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>6604042
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this
>>
>>6603833
My strategy is just keep asking until someone spoonfeeds me, and then don't spoonfeed anyone else. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>6604110
There's a thing called lurking.
>>
>>6604029
here's all my saves. i make no promises to all items found or non-excessive grinding conducted. if it doesn't help sux2bu

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ssuik52wdfan4w/backupsaves.zip
>>
File: 愛娘.jpg (109KB, 548x387px) Image search: [Google]
愛娘.jpg
109KB, 548x387px
In what must be a new record, Kanaisei has another new chapter of something coming out this month.

He's back to doing a mini-gts story, more like the twins one or Little Me, Big She, seemingly about an 8ish ft tall daughter and her 4ish ft tall dad, so sorry for people who can't stand incest stuff (or mini-gts for that matter).

I've got a copy on the way, so I'll keep you updated.
>>
>the giantess girl returned in the last episode of Valkyrie Drive
bitchin'
It was brief but beggars can't be choosers I guess, also she body slammed a giant robot so that's pretty cool.
>>
>>6604523

D-GOD
>>
>>6604637
>also she body slammed a giant robot
Why is there no webm of this?
>>
>>6604523

2 chapters in the same year? I'm surprised he hasn't collapsed from the workload.

Shame it's mini-gts but his work is always top tier.

>still no uncensored Prison school or monster musume vo.4s.

Debating if it's worth buying volume Giant Warrior Nagi vol.1 and Wonderland vol.1

After stuff like Mikarun X and Chaosic Rune I've kinda realised it's not worth the fap material in between disturbing shit and Wonderland looks set to be grimdark.
>>
>>6604676
>Debating if it's worth buying volume Giant Warrior Nagi vol.1
No. The guy doesn't understand the appeal at all and there is no real size content to be had.

>Wonderland vol.1
Potentially.
>>
>>6604523
I hope it has some dream scene with big size difference
>>
>>6604676
>Wonderland
As in, something based off of Alice in Wonderland? Full name or link appreciated.
>>
>>6604688
that's what it's called nigger
>>
>>6604700
All that comes up for me is Deadman Wonderland. Which is not really what I'd imagined it being.
>>
>>6604707
That's because it's not Deadman Wonderland, it's just Wonderland
>>
File: valk.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
valk.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>6604688

It's literally called Wonderland which makes it a fucking bitch to search for.

Plot is a city wakes up to find everyone has shrunk. Cats kill there owners and there's massive numbers of crows that kill people in the street.

Can only find the first chapter (amazon preview) and a few pages from a chapter from a few months ago (regular people enter the city, get set on fire by a tribe of shrunken people).

Apparently the latest chapter has people being pick up by kids and played with (probably with disturbing consequences).

>>6604656
Barely worth a webm but hey, it's chrismas
>>
>>6604716
Author/publisher?
>>
>>6604716
> she doesn't grow bigger than the robot and crush it with her foot
Utterly disappointing t b h
>>
>>6604737

maximum spoonfeed mode

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4091872980/
>>
>>6604716
Do you have a link to the amazon preview? All I can find are those busty fairy tail comics of the same name and Deadman Wonderland. Fuck whoever decided on this name.
>>
>>6604754
Appreciated anon
>>
>>6604762
I don't know what it is about that image, but it has pretty much always been one of my favourites.
>>
>>6604063
>reaction image
>spokle reaction image

I hope a giant lego steps on you.
>>
>>6604818
it's not actually spokle's tho. That's the whole point of that image.
>>
>>6604791

Are you me?

I have fapped to some horrible collages desu senpai
>>
File: homi.png (807KB, 1200x976px) Image search: [Google]
homi.png
807KB, 1200x976px
Does anyone remember that writefag who said they were making a Roxie story?

Shit looked really well written and then they died.
>>
File: gentleman.png (162KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
gentleman.png
162KB, 641x480px
Can you get anything other than money if you give the doujins to Anybody? I have 5, are there more?
>>
File: 1445848823.jpg (123KB, 700x980px) Image search: [Google]
1445848823.jpg
123KB, 700x980px
>>6604818
>Being this new
>Allowing the joke to fly this far above your head.
>>
>>6604899
They're still alive, I'm in contact with 'em. It'll happen, eventually. Patience!
>>
File: 1405520801153.png (1MB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1405520801153.png
1MB, 848x1200px
>>6604160
Life Saver. Thanks a bunch.
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 1100x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 1100x1050px
>>6603022
Yes, and for vore fans like me, it sickens me.
>>
>>6600542
I can't appear to get the english patch to work
Like the readme says, the data folder isnt present until you use the decrypter. So I use it, for RGSSAD/RG22SA file entry I select "game.rgss2a", and for output obviously I use the folder the game is located in. However the game is still in japanese. I've been reading that it does work with the demo; what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>6605552
Sorry, for the record I am replacing the data folder with the one given in the english patch download
>>
File: 0017.jpg (475KB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
0017.jpg
475KB, 860x1214px
>>6602128
I need all the handplays senpai
>>
File: 1434701439019.png (831KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1434701439019.png
831KB, 845x1200px
>>6605334
At least vore content can be combined with just about any other sort of GTS content and improve both parties immensely.
>>
>>6602248
Learn to Google image search tard
>>
>>6605552
delete the rgssad file
>>
>>6605560
>>6605697
Also if that doesnt work, try moving the original data folder out of the directory, or delete it, and then put the new one in.
>>
>>6605720
Your first suggestion worked. Thank you for reponding
>>
Is Uru the only Japanese size artist who doesn't hate English speakers...?
>>
>>6605797
Isn't the same as ochiko?
>>
>>6605797
I don't think any of them does.
They probably hate /d/, sure, but English speakers hate /d/ too. Most everyone hate /d/.
>>
Anyone knows where I can download a game called "The World at the Palm of One´s Hand" for free? (full game not demo)
>>
>>6606014
It was posted like 4 months ago in one of these threads
>>
>>6603993
I can't tell if I'm lucky or not that I've yet to be with a girl who was so dominating.

>>6603994
Shame, I really enjoy these types of shots and wanted some more.
>>
so any risk in importing giantess doujinshi to the US from Japan from anyone that's got experience with it?
>>
>>6606053
I used to use WhiteRabbitExpress but they recently put a policy for no 18+ stuff.
>>
File: ch23.jpg (194KB, 890x1321px) Image search: [Google]
ch23.jpg
194KB, 890x1321px
>>6604023
Translated now:
http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Ookii-Onnanoko-Wa-Suki-Desu-Ka/
>>
>>6605565
Source?
>>
>>6606195
Thanks.
>>
File: 1450715761386.png (248KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1450715761386.png
248KB, 640x852px
>>6605797
Is speaking english a requirement for not hating westerners for you or something
>>
>>6605127
I hope so
>>
>>6606247
Yes.
>>
>>6606053
Treasure Japan works fine.
>>
What was the name of that mobile or browser game where you collected giant girls?
>>
>>6606387
google
>>
>>6606387
Dekamusu.

>>6606389
Cuck.
>>
File: c89.jpg (1MB, 829x1102px) Image search: [Google]
c89.jpg
1MB, 829x1102px
>>
File: 54076318_p0.jpg (225KB, 1200x845px) Image search: [Google]
54076318_p0.jpg
225KB, 1200x845px
>>6606392
TY bro
>>
Never ever? http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/32/74/040030327460.html
>>
>>6606639
Isn't this sold out? bankokudou said this will be sold again at this comiket, and leftovers by BOOTH...
>>
>>6606392
Ty
>>
>>6606648
It is. If he's selling through BOOTH couldn't he just sell it digitally?
>>
>>6606811
He said the problem isn't him, but since is a work of various artists all of them need to approve. And only physical copies leftovers will be sold through BOOTH, if any. Comiket 3rd day will start soon, if someone was over there would be our best chance....
>>
>click on an author's name on giantessworld
>site breaks
>>
>>6606967
>try to switch to old skin
>white screen
>>
File: kek.png (232KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
232KB, 641x480px
Seems like Madame President needs to attend the size dysphoria panel :^)
>>
>playing SH:G
>wanting to see some good hand crush
>choose wrong answer for narue's game
>turns out that's what you do to survive
This game fucking sucks.
>>
Does anyone have a save for SHG where they've beaten Reina and made it to the room where you unshrink yourself? I'm missing one hormone and have two of another, so I can't actually progress the game (and have no clue how to get back to the academy).
>>
I visited the Boston Museum of Fine Arts a few days back, and they have a 13' statue of Juno. I fell in love with a giant inanimate object, /d/ what have you done to me?
>>
File: 風呂END1.jpg (35KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
風呂END1.jpg
35KB, 544x416px
>>6607679
Nothing, you had this fetish from the start.
>>
>>6607689
Do you suppose it's possible to get a fetish or is it just simply people had it from the start and they had never realized it?
>>
File: 1441121613032.png (204KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441121613032.png
204KB, 640x480px
>>6607698
Second one imho
>>
>>6604961
>new
What? That actually is Spokle's art, and I know the joke, but that doesn't mean that shit should be posted here.
>>
>>6607537
scroll up. i posted all my save files.
>>
>>6607755
no, newfag. It was draw by kononiko imitating spokle's style to bait people, like you.
>>
>>6607679
>>6607689
>>6607698
Acquiring a fetish is simple, actually

>see something sexy paired with element X
>are not completely repulsed by it
>be more intrigued by the excitement with sexy stimulus including element X than repulsed by your own apparent deviant leanings
>fan the flames by finding more stuff including element X

voila, now you have a fetish. Once you put whipped cream on your hot chocolate and decide you like it and keep enjoying it that you, you'll find it difficult to enjoy hot chocolate without the whipped cream again.

I don't know about you anons but for me it all started when I was still a child and found the female lead of "Honey I Blew Up the Kid" attractive. I wasn't sure what I was feeling back then, but when I saw her get supersized near the end, the seed was firmly planted in my mind. I have to wonder if I'd be checking out a different /d/ thread right now had I been watching a different movie back on that fateful day.
>>
>>6607698
I'm strongly of the opinion that both can occur. Mostly because I've personally experienced both. The later is much more common (most people with the fetish seem to indicate that they've been interested in size changing stuff since a very young age), though developing interests in new fetishes though exposure happens a fair bit too.
>>
I've seen a ton of people saying that can't find all 6 of the shrink neutralizing compounds in SH:G, but none of them are missable. Even if you have that glitch where the Maria climb activates early, you just end up with a copy of one, rather than missing one. Don't remember which symbol is which but:

-In the mousehole in the girl's bathroom in the academy (while shrunk, boss fight).

-In the arachne nest in the Academy Underground Area A just under the school (while shrunk, boss fight).

-From Reina in the bath even, mandatory, near the end of Day 3. Can lose and reclaim this one or get a "copy" via the Maria climb in the vents.

-From a chest at the very bottom/south of the Research Facility B (the area where you fight in Kanon's palm at the end). You have to double back after the Kanon fight when Mia is unshrunk again to open the chest. This might be the one people tend to miss because of that.

-From a chest somewhere in the mines, not sure where. Mia will bring it to you with all the other treasure hidden in the mines if you separate and fight Reina without her, but then you miss out on her affection points.

-And the final one is in a chest in the southeastern-est corner of the Lakebottom Labs B1, the same floor as metal gear Mia with all the robots, just sitting in a chest.
>>
File: mia pls.jpg (89KB, 544x486px) Image search: [Google]
mia pls.jpg
89KB, 544x486px
>>6601104
may i request a save of ending B? no matter how or what i try i always end up on ending A
>>
File: 54304788_p1.jpg (4MB, 2014x3047px) Image search: [Google]
54304788_p1.jpg
4MB, 2014x3047px
>>6607679
I dunno what to tell you, but I'm probably going to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts now out of curiosity.
>>
has anyone ever been able to figure out what the hell is going on in any of Vivian's books?
>>
>>6608173
disappointment, usually. A shame given that the art isn't too bad.
>>
>>6601190

>that pic

>tfw no giant strip club

Holy shit this is a golden idea why has no one capitalized on this
>>
>>6608222
We don't even have giant women yet, but this nigga is thinking two steps ahead and banking on giant strip clubs.
>>
>>6603816
What's the artist's name? He did a thing with Quiet from MGSV a while ago and I can't find it.
>>
>>6607904
>imitating spokle's style
Yeah, no shit. How does that not make it Spokle's art and how does that justify it being posted here?

Ochiko can start making western shit, that doesn't mean it will be allowed here.
>>
>>6608495
>being this b8
>>
>>6608502
Nice reply.
>>
>>6608502
Notice how the image was still taken down?
>>
New Thread: >>6608648
>>6608648
>>6608648
>>6608648
>>
File: 87d770e9b5fb810e54c8c021900c4.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
87d770e9b5fb810e54c8c021900c4.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.