[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 417
Thread images: 44

File: 38.png (2MB, 2100x3000px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
2MB, 2100x3000px
Educational Edition

Previous thread >>6594000

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
>>6597092

not-breaking-the-fucking-rules edition
>>
File: 32.png (2MB, 2100x3000px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
2MB, 2100x3000px
>>6597092
More purely educational materials.

This is what I imagine the dairy farm in Free Cities to be like.
>>
>>6597084
>What is the purpose of /d/? What is to be posted here?
Futa, according to scripture. Now that Jackie 4chan's in charge, who knows.
>>
File: 2.jpg (299KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
299KB, 1200x1694px
We need more good monster girl games.
>>
>>6597105
>ovipositor honey trap mermaids
That story, man. That fucking story.
>>
>>6597108
To beautiful for /d/. I'd post it but /ss/ ain't allowed. What a shame.
>>
>>6597111
Link it, then.
>>
>>6597124
http://exhentai.org/g/771086/10206e2110/
>>
For the new FC, are classes broken? Once a slave gets educated, the option to take classes goes away, meaning there isn't a way to boost their intelligence any more.
>>
>>6597242
>once a slave is educated they can't be educated again
doesn't sound broken to me
>>
>>6597250
I meant how in previous versions you can keep sending them to get smarter. I have an educated slave that is also slow, and can't fix it
>>
>>6597252
Classes aren't brain transplants, sonny. It was broken before.
>>
>>6597254
>Not sending them to school to make sure they get a proper education
If you're dumb you should be sent back to school unless you have a mental disability.
>>
>>6597264
A retard with an education is still a retard. You can't polish a turd.
>>
>>6597268
You can polish a turd anon.
>>
What would be the best way to organize body parts onto a person object? My current plan is to have a multidimensional array of body parts for each person, which would allow for the flexibility I'm looking for.

Any more experienced programmers have any insight?
>>
>>6597097

For the love of god I cannot find a copy of that manga anywhere.

So, there's a lot of different games about making/training slaves, and Free Cities is now doing almost everything I would want with a game like that.

Is there any interest out there for games where you the PC are the slave being trained? It'd be an inherently restrictive game, but I've got an idea for how to do a quick-burn CYOA with a lot of randomization.
>>
>>6597391
>For the love of god I cannot find a copy of that manga anywhere.

http://exhentai.org/g/770213/d96589343b/
>>
>>6597391
I'd be interested if there was a good deal of Tg/Tf content
>>
>>6597095
Don't freak out about it, just remake the thread every time the mods do something stupid. If they want us to stop having these threads they will need to explicitly state that.
>>
>>6597398
>http://g.e-hentai.org/g/770213/d96589343b/

>This gallery has been removed, and is unavailable.
>You will be redirected to the front page momentarily.

Thanks for trying.
>>
File: Capture.png (888KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
888KB, 1920x1080px
>>6597462
?
>>
>>6597462
>He thought you had to replace the x with a -
That's hilarious
>>
>>6597483
How incredibly helpful.

g.e-hentai is what I've always done before and works with other links, what am I missing?
>>
>>6597525
exhentai is the same site, but if something gets deleted from e-hentai it normally stays on exhentai.
Its basically where all the loli went.

Do you get a Sad Panda when you go to exhentai?
>>
To get on exhentai: create a g.e-hentai account, delete all cookies, sign into g.e-hentai, view any picture in any gallery, go to exhentai.
>>
>>6597546
Your information is outdated. Your e-hentai account needs to be at least 6 months old to get past the sad panda now.
>>
>>6597548
oh shit lol.
I've had an e-hentai account since 06.
My profile even has a link to one of the /b/ radio stations, from back when that was a thing.
>>
>>6597548
Til
>>
>>6597538
>Do you get a Sad Panda when you go to exhentai?

Yup, looks like I'm just out of luck.
>>
>>6597586
You can also use hitomi.la. As far as I know they just rip exhentai, They have a nicer interface viewing the content, but a worse search system. Only use them if you have an adblocker, though. They're terrible without one.
>>
>>6597382
Two ways that make sense to me:

Graph theory (type that into wikipedia) -- this is the fancy form of "the hip bone's connected to the leg bone." You have a bunch of nodes, and each node has a list of what it's connected to, and a bit of description about what it is. This is what Dorf Fort uses, I think.

Voxels: not a traditional use of them but anyway. More like building blocks I guess. You have a 3d array with entries of "this box contains a knee" and "this box contains a dick".

I'd probably go with graphs because DF uses it successfully, and also graphs are my fetish.
>>
File: 1448518107579-3.jpg (263KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
1448518107579-3.jpg
263KB, 500x614px
>>6597092
Merry Christmas fellow perverts!
>>
File: d est thing in my d folder.gif (1MB, 1008x754px) Image search: [Google]
d est thing in my d folder.gif
1MB, 1008x754px
>>6597382
>Graph theory
i think what you meant by that was a linked list, it's the first thing that came to mind to me too. say in the case of an arm, nodes in the list represent the segments like so:
torso -> shoulder -> upper arm -> lower arm -> hand -> etc.
or a head:
torso -> neck -> head -> etc.
where all the body parts link to the torso in some form.

if you wanted to get more complicated you can chain a list which uses a node in a list as a header, so the head segment in the second example can contain eyes, nose, ears, etc. as a structured list with nodes instead of being loose variables.
>>
>>6597664
this was intended for >>6597600
>>
>>6597586
If you have an e-hentai account, google "sad panda bypass" and grab the plugin off of haruhichan.
>>
File: 1431920741147.jpg (96KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1431920741147.jpg
96KB, 850x637px
I want to make a slice of life text-game (a la cursed, minus the grinding) set in the far future. But I also want to make one set in a fantasy world. So I decided to make both.

Programming is somewhat more strange than I expected, but I'm propelled forth by the power of pure unadulterated autism. Wish me luck.
>>
>>6597382
Hash table/dict/object.
>>
>>6597382
In the thingy I'm making I just made each part a different object 'worn' but not droppable/removable by the player, with the PC being the head. If you harm etc each of those bodyparts, they might be removed etc or they might affect the NPCs attributes if he is "wearing" them. Thus, for example grabbing things is not something that the PC can do, it's an ability he can perform if he is "wearing" (note I don't actually describe him as wearing them) hands.

It's difficult to explain but it works.
>>
>>6597600
>>6597664
>>6597679
Thanks for the insight!
>>
>>6597672
Why must a setting in the far future not also be set in a fantasy world?
>>
>>6597683
I can't think of a way to mix fantasy and scifi without precluding some interesting aspects of each genre. You can have magic in scifi, but you can't have two levels of technological development being contemporary to each other. At least I don't think you can. Unless you go full-stargate or something.
>>
>>6597685
Just make it so that only people of a certain lineage can use magic. Those with magic affinity find using magic to be as natural as breathing and those with mechanical affinity find inspiration easily and can quickly learn how to use technology. Magicians gracefully manipulate the world while Mechanics brute force it.
>>
>>6597685

>You can have magic in scifi, but you can't have two levels of technological development being contemporary to each other. At least I don't think you can.

Sure you can. You can even have it within the same civilization, with technical sophistication ranging between discrete castes. Look at Brave New World.
>>
>>6597689
You misunderstand me, I think magic and technology can be brought together in the same context just as you say. What I think is inconsistent is to have pseudo-medieval armies of swordfighters and archers next to mechas and plasma rifles, pirate ships next to spaceships. You can't have two levels of technological development occuring concurrently without the latter crushing the former, or the narrative being very inconsistent.

I think that you'd then only have an eccentric scifi setting, but not pure fantasy setting.
>>
>>6597693
>What I think is inconsistent is to have pseudo-medieval armies of swordfighters and archers next to mechas and plasma rifles, pirate ships next to spaceships.
You basically just described the Civilization games.
>>
>>6597697
I mean I think destroying tanks with spears was kind of inconsistent.
>>
>>6597698
That's exactly what happens in the Civ games.
>>
>>6597699
I know, that's what I'm saying, this is something that happens in civ games which I think is inconsistent as fuck.
>>
>I can't think of a way to mix fantasy and scifi without precluding some interesting aspects of each genre.

You need to look up Shadowrun.

It's basically exactly what you are describing, a mix of future tech and fantasy brought together. Basically, a great, big, world shaking cataclysm altered reality, mashing our human world in with the elves, dwarves, orcs, and magical stuff. The result is a cyberpunk setting with shamanism, drones, hacking, fireballs, and dragons who basically own the world.
>>
>>6597670
>sadpanda plugin
I completely don't understand. I've never had a problem just editing my cookies.
>>
File: b6e0f8_157928[1].jpg (108KB, 1056x768px) Image search: [Google]
b6e0f8_157928[1].jpg
108KB, 1056x768px
>>6597709
Some people can't help it, anon, they are just born with a lack of oxygen.
>>
> FCDev adds explicit New Rome society setting
> I find the little touch of every slave getting renamed to faux-Roman names hilarious
> Now I'm googling Latin terms for 'cow' and 'bull' for my cock and boob slaves

Next I'll be calling my oligarch Augustus Septimus or something. Damn you FCDev.
>>
>>6597685
>You can have magic in scifi, but you can't have two levels of technological development being contemporary to each other
In Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, a man from a futuristic scociety ends up on a planet with a more medieval type civilization.
People from both places are able to use magic.
The medieval type civilization uses the power of symbols tattooed onto the bodies of the casters.
The Futuristic type casters use the same symbols, but instead are genetically altered to have the symbols as part of their DNA.
Sci-Fi in Fantasy settings have been done before and they can be pretty interesting.
>>
>>6597715
>Have a slave named Brutus
>She goes to join the Daughters of Liberty
Et tu Brutus?
>>
>>6597720
But do you agree that a mixed scifi+fantasy setting has a different feel from a pure fantasy setting that is closer to the atmosphere of scifi? My qualm is that when you throw machines into the mix, there is something about a fantasy setting you can no longer capture.
>>
>>6597721

I just wish the slave pit accepted more than two slaves at a time. Just put a bunch in there, have the game pick two at random to fight each week.

Having to go in and choose new slaves each week is too much work...
>>
>>6597723
There's a game for PS4 which is like, in the future there is robots, and the robots are dinosaurs, and you are a strong indipendant woman that don't need no man with a bow and arrow and you hunt the robot dinosaurs.

Fantasy settings normally have these godlike beings that come down or up from places and completly destroy shit.
These things are Space Marines.
All Fantasy Settings are actually planets in the 40K universe that are left to fend for themselves.
>>
> Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

All fantasy is sci-fi, and all sci-fi is fantasy.

Orcs are genetically designed warriors toting aetherguns.

Or in other words, it is what the author says it is.
>>
>That adorable event with a stupid slave and the food machine
>Reassuring her that she's a good slave, as long as she ties her best
That was cute FC
>>
>>6597724
I wish it was a facility with a head
>>
>>6597750

That event actually bummed me out because for some reason I didn't equate 'very slow' with 'literally too dumb to figure out faucets'.

Oh well, I guess my well-conditioned slaves need to all be I++(e) from now on.

>>6597751

Colosseum Master? What mechanical purpose/benefit would it add?
>>
>>6597754
More like a caretaker of the gladiators.
>>
>>6597754
areyounotentertained.jpg
>>
>>6597754
Well, I want to throw stupid resistant girls to lions, but we unfortunately have no lions yet.
>>
>>6597754
>What mechanical purpose/benefit would it add?
A smarter and stronger colosseum master can better care for/control the genetically engineered monsters and beasts you have the slaves fight.

...When that feature is added of course.
>>
Argh, have to stop googling Roman stuff, now I want to call my dairy the Columna Lactaria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columna_Lactaria

>>6597761

I don't think that's within FCDev's scope (the genemod monsters).

However, now you've got me wanting to ask FCDev for an event (or event chain) where you can send criminals to the slave pit, winner goes free and loser is enslaved...
>>
>>6597763
>However, now you've got me wanting to ask FCDev for an event (or event chain) where you can send criminals to the slave pit, winner goes free and loser is enslaved...

Yes, please. I like both the idea of sending criminals with the loser being enslaved, and sending slaves with the winner being freed. Or just the loser dying.

Also a vindicatio in libertatem event.
>>
What does the sapphic choice in masturbation rules actually accomplish?
>>
>>6597766

Presumably it makes slaves less 'happy' then unrestricted masturbation, but not unhappy because they don't get sex.

It can increase devotion if they're not lesbian, since the only release they get is by your rules and against their urges.

And it can cause bisexuality, of course.
>>
>>6597765
>Winner gets freed and loser gets enslaved
I prefer the whole "Say that the winner will be freed but they're enslaved anyway"
>>
>>6597776

When the event plays out, the losing slave gets dragged off and the winner is standing there waiting to be freed. Your choices are:

Thumb Up
Thumb Down
>>
>>6597778
>Do a thumbs up
>The winner gets all excited thinking they're going to be let go
>They get enslaved
>>
>>6597780
Apparently, back in actual rome, the thumbs up was used to signal death
Thumb Sideways was life.
>>
>>6597781
That's the point. The winner is ignorant and thinks that a thumbs up will set them free but they get enslaved instead.
>>
>>6597754
I'd rework the facility to be a housing for multiple fighters that can also host fights for the amusement of the populace, and the head would help to train them in combat and entertainment skills, keep gladiators in line, maybe maintain their health as well.
>>
So, how does a guy make a VN and a very simple platformer. I'm talking Super Meat Boy for babbies simple.

If I could mash the two together, I'd make a mint, I know it.
>>
>>6597786

So basically making another 'type' of slave to cultivate, arena gladiatrixes. And impetus for ripped slaves and combat training (since AFAIK right now combat training is only useful for bodyguards)?

I could definitely get behind that idea.
>>
How can you change your personal living standards?
>>
>>6597793

I don't think you can, it's set by your starting options.

$750/week for poor/1 slave
$1500/week for normal/2 slaves
$2250/week for rich/3 slaves

Might be higher in hard mode, I don't usually play that.
>>
>>6597710
If you made your account in the last year or so, you can't access exhentai. The site owner got into legal trouble so he had to change it.

>>6597766
It creates lesbians
>>
>>6597709
I've only ever seen people like you when it comes to editing cookies. Other people help, then someone says "Wow you're all so retarded I just edit cookies" and refuses to elaborate. Maybe more people would edit their cookies if you actually bothered to help once in a while.
>>
File: ARoyalDelivery - Trap Quest.png (3MB, 2239x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ARoyalDelivery - Trap Quest.png
3MB, 2239x2000px
Hi all, I've just uploaded Trap Quest Release 7 Version 1.0 - the hotel region is now available to the public for trying out. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>6597851
If sadpanda hasn't been fucked as that other person says do the following

1. Have an account in g.e-hentai
2. open exhentai
3. you'll get the sadpanda image
4. open your browser's preference tab, then go to your privacy settings
5.check your cookies. There must be an exhentai cookie named yay!
6. delete it
8. you should now have access to exhentai
9. fap
10. fap more
11. more
12. it hurts, doesn't it?
13. you chose this path
14. kylo ren was actually darth sidious' clone
15. try not to get v&
>>
>last downloaded FC at 0.3.5, has been updated to 0.5.4 by now
dear lord FC dev.... I could kiss you right now.. or suck your cock if you'd prefer that
>>
>>6597875
Yay. Thanks, aika.
>>
>>6597884
This is wrong.

>>6597851
It's not my fault people are too lazy to google.
>>
>>6597912
>This is wrong.

No, it isn't.
>>
anyone got Cursed shrinking bad end?
>>
>>6597787
Ren'Py is easy for making VNs. Not sure how well you could rig it to run a platformer, though...

Game Maker seems to be able to do both VN and Platforming stuff.

Otherwise you might just consider writing your own engine.
>>
>>6597105
Mermaids should just have the lower half of a dolphin. It makes everything so much easier.
>>
>>6597964
someone work on a dolphin_pussy.jpg
>>
>>6597924
It is.
You need to change or copy the e-hentai cookies to exhentai cookies.
>>
>>6597546

You don't even need to clear your cookies. Open a browser in Private Mode then follow the steps in this post and you're set. No need to edit cookies, add a plugin, or any of that drek.
>>
>>6597685
You should think less of genres and more of what you actually want to put into your setting. Yes, a setting that contains all of science fiction and all of fantasy would be weird (but still doable), but that's probably not what you want anyway.
>>
File: 1425751527787.jpg (383KB, 912x1298px) Image search: [Google]
1425751527787.jpg
383KB, 912x1298px
>>6597754
>fighting slaves from other arcologies
>disposing of troublesome slaves (and civilians) by throwing them to the animals or your experienced fighters
>putting on /d/ themed spectacles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llquJck7D-0
>>
>>6597787

For platformers, there really is nothing easier than GameMaker.
>>
>>6597791
You can pit crawing slaves vs ripped combat slaves and combat slaves can lose
>>
>>6598027
Based random outcomes.
>>
>>6598027
I am now imagining a quad amputee wiggling around and viciously gnawing on another slave's shins.
>>
> http://strawpoll.me/6358872

What gender do you guys like to play in lewd text games ie CoC / TiTS? Currently devving a lewd text adventure where there may not be an option to pick gender, for the sake of having a bigger scope of content.

I'd guess most of you go the futa route being /d/, but is that simply to fill the fetish? Would say, playing as a female protag and instead having lots of futa NPCs fill the need?
>>
>>6598080
Male but only because getting pregnant while adventuring is a terrible idea
>>
>>6598080
Male because impregnation is my fetish and I want to impregnate everything that moves.
>>
>>6598080
Futa, Male, Female, in that order. Having both sets of gear is most convenient for me, but when push comes to shove I'd prefer having a dick over not, save for specific character concepts.
>>
>>6598080
I don't know which option to answer.
I play males, but do my best to be a trap and sleep with everybody.
I'd hate to play a regular male, and I can't get into having a pussy.
>>
>>6598087
>Male because impregnation is my fetish and I want to impregnate everything that moves.

How ironic. Impregnation is my fetish and I want to be impregnated by as many things as possible.

CoC is the only reason I haven't crashed the welfare system yet.
>>
>>6598080
I prefer to play male and then trap it up as much as I can. Usually that makes female monsters in coc annoying since half the time I end up filling a psuedo dominant position anyway.
>>
>>6597980
I never did anything like this
>>
>>6598145
I like to trap it up and dom everything lol.
>>
Anyone who played magical camp can tell me how you use the rope on the fucking hole ?
>>
>>6597791
>>6597786
I really like this idea
Especially since the world might shift to Mad Max it would be great to have a bunch of mini boss slaves
>>
>>6598292
>THe hero comes to overthrow your evil wasteland empire
>Has to get through each Facility+ its head slave to get to you. Second to last boss is your Head girl and bodyguard
>>
god fucking damn it FC. I go ahead and finally try your game after everyone talks about it so much and am not impressed but then 8 hours zoom on by, its christmas and I've masturbated twice, amputated someone for fun and am commited to breaking my rival like a toothpick. on christmas. God damn it FC!
>>
>>6598299
>but then 8 hours zoom on by, its christmas and I've masturbated twice, amputated someone for fun and am commited to breaking my rival like a toothpick

Spreadsheet Simulator Of The Year, All Years
>>
File: Week 171.jpg (95KB, 1307x262px) Image search: [Google]
Week 171.jpg
95KB, 1307x262px
>>6598317
Merry Christmas fellow arcology owners, anyone here for a hedonistic holiday?

And what is your current weather, Cataclysmic Rains just passed through. Makes me think of Dwarf Fortress
>>
>>6598429
Didn't really mean to reply to anyone specific, I would contribute with pictures if I hadn't left my porn drive at home.

I forgot one question I had for FC, should one make cows fat and amputees for cruelty and profit?
>>
>>6598437
overweight and amp each reduce profit, so no
>>
>>6598441
Don't heavier slaves have a boost to milk production? I recall seeing something like that in the changelog but I haven't messed with milk in the new build yet.
>>
>>6598441
Being evil doesn't pay?
Fix your game FC Dev!

Poor attempts at jokes aside, I thought more fat helped with milk production and amputation for no real reason.
Meh, being evil at this point is more fun since money stopped mattering a long time ago.

I'll have to try the less wealthy start for the next release. Probably just in time for him to drastically lower income from upgrades.
>>
TiTs question : Does anyone know where I can find the key for Inessa's belt?
>>
>>6598453
not implemented yet.
>>
>>6598441
>overweight and amp each reduce profit, so no

Overweight doesn't help but being Plush size does keep a cow from losing health to stress.

Amputee doesn't have any effect one way or the other. Happiness does have a big effect though, and hacking off limbs leads to either a couple months of depression or permanent brain death.

The funny thing is, a slave who is limbless but Rebellious is somehow "too dangerous" to put in the dairy farm. I thought the whole point of torso-cows was that it doesn't matter how "rebellious" they are? Just an oversight so far I guess.
>>
>>6598467
she might go around biting people's ankles
>>
TQ big update!
>>
>>6598453
>>6598459
How about which flag is the one for upgrading the goo armor and how to upgrade it manually via minerva? I got the armor after already doing the quest and don't like getting screwed out of upgrades.
>>
>>6598484
There's not a flag for it, it's a modification applied to the armor itself:
https://github.com/Fenoxo/sourceTiTS/blob/master/includes/myrellion/taivrasPalace.as#L1294
>>
>>6598507
And where in minerva are item aspects stored? Still can't find it, although I thought I remembered seeing them once.
>>
>>6598518
No idea. I don't play TiTS, so I'd just be guessing.
>>
>>6598467
We really need fuckmachines added to the dairy. To improve the morale of the cows, of course.
>>
>>6598027
>>6598056
>>6598063
>T'is but a scratch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690&t=2m50s
>>
>>6598570
>Fuck machines
>implying machines increase the quality of milk
It's proven that the personal touch and allowing your cattle to roam freely grants a much higher quality milk.
>>
So, regarding FC. How does the overall title even upgrade? I mean the 'owner of the arcology' part. I've seen screenshots with different ones, but for all the other titles I've gained and upgrades I've made, nothing changes that one.
>>
>>6598649
Reputation.
>>
How many slaves do you usually keep in FC? I mostly lose money after building too much military, which requires so much upkeep that my whores can't pay off. I even have to start selling my slaves to make some money.
>>
>>6598700
>How many slaves do you usually keep in FC?
All of them. Well, hopeless sub-2k cases like ugly XYs get sold.
>my whores can't pay off
If you're not turning a profit there, you have other problems.
>>
>>6598700
Honestly, I lose interest rapidly by the time I cross the 15 mark, but even with all of them having luxurious quarters and regular curative treatments, I'm raking in hard.

With the game as simple as it is, you have to actively do bad to not get profit. Have you been neglecting to subsidize growth? Did you get all those upkeep-requiring rooms without needing it?

I mean seriously, there's no point in getting them before you have a few fully-trained slaves you can do no more with to slap in there. Being perfectionist, I don't even put whoring slaves in the brothel unless they're full-out worshipful nymphos.
>>
>>6598709
>sub-2k
You mean whores who can make 2k+ per week? I've never even got past 1.5k, I think. Usually, all my money get swallowed up by the mercs I keep recruiting.
>>
>>6598716
So you can't read, either?

git gud
>>
>>6598709
>not transforming even the most hopeless cases into the pinnacle of slavery

Casul confirmed. All I do lately is buy the worst trash and turn it into living gold, just for the 'challenge'. Not like there's anything else remotely approaching it.
>>
>>6598719
You sound like one o' those pinkos, sonny. Next you'll be telling me the merchandise DESERVES this or has RIGHTS to that. Bah! Not if I can't make a buck off it.
>>
>>6598737
You're the kind of person that takes games out of the cases and leaves them on the floor. If you take care of your stuff it'll last longer.
>>
>>6598737
My slaves deserve to be the best they can be because they know their place. Worshipful slaves deserve what they earn
>>
>>6598716
>I've never even got past 1.5k, I think.
What the fuck are you even doing?
>>
>>6598737
>Not if I can't make a buck off it.

It's literally my point. Why would you give up like a pussy and sell something for peanuts when you can instead prove your ability to turn shit to gold by making the useless disgusting XY into a devoted slave worth many tens of thousands of credits? People respect that [I mean not really mechanically, but you know] and you get far more money for only a bit of time.
>>
File: IWF2hGJ[1].jpg (443KB, 754x580px) Image search: [Google]
IWF2hGJ[1].jpg
443KB, 754x580px
protagonist in white dress
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ166370.html
>>
>Playing FC
>Stomps the Daughters of Freedom
>Discover some bitch sent then my way
>Bankrupt her to oblivion
>She surrenders
>Refuse and enslave her
>She hates anal and is anal virgin

Oh boy, time to make another buttslut!

Anyone here also likes to take a slave and make her do the thing she hates the most until she loves it?
>>
>>6598831
I like to let them keep hating it despite their perfect skill at it. Well, for pets, anyway. Whores that aren't 100% optimised for maximum income have no use to me.
>>
I saw a game on here a while ago, text based, you played as a teenager, you and your mother moved to a new town to live with her boss, his wife and their kids.

Main aspect of the game was that depending on how dominant/submissive you were during the gameplay, you could get turned into a female due to something in the water.

Name/DL link would be very appreciated.
>>
>>6598831
I find she makes a great facility head
>>
>>6598840
Masculine Mystique, I think.
>>
Is there any way to avoid the furry content in Flexible Survival?

Or at least avoid the furry transformations.
>>
>>6597754
>Colosseum Master? What mechanical purpose/benefit would it add?
Healing slaves, training slaves, matching up the best slaves for the most interesting fights, building hype to bring in more money, etc.
>>
>>6598843
Thank you!
>>
>>6598852
I suppose to make the Pit/colosseum more interesting the fighting skill would have to be expanded beyond a single all encompassing skill
>>
>>6598850
No.
>>
>>6598850
Isn't that like 90% of the game?
>>
>>6598831
I keep seeing fc around what does it stand for?
>>
>>6598850

Pick researcher at the beginning. All of the infections you would normally get are put into vials so you can use them at will. The furry shit is basically ingrained in the entire game so you're out of luck there.
>>
>>6598861
Free Cities. It's in the OP list, gets regular updates, and the Dev posts here.
>>
File: Solar Flare.png (3KB, 188x66px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Flare.png
3KB, 188x66px
>Muffled sound of people being burnt alive outside the arcology

Quite a lovely day, isn't it, my fellow Arcologists? Aren't you glad you paid that extra to live in my arcology.
>>
>>6598886
I suspect horrible things will happen with these
red text weathers. No wonder it leads to Mad Max
>>
File: SEND HELP!.png (4KB, 238x80px) Image search: [Google]
SEND HELP!.png
4KB, 238x80px
>>6598892
>New Age Noah casually waving from the outside

Aren't you REALLY glad you can afford living here?
>>
>>6598886
I'm really curious as to what these arcology buildings are made of that they can survive biblical storms, acid rain, solar flares, ash tornadoes, etc.
>>
>>6598831
I gave her huge T&A, removed her limbs, and made her my own personal toy. You know. To impress the neighbors.
>>
File: 1451015036219.gif (3MB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
1451015036219.gif
3MB, 386x232px
Not quite sure if this is vidya or just animated, i know it's /d/ related though, and you people are my last hope. Does anyone know where this is from?
>pic related
>>
>>6598910
I got ion storms and massive dust storm, which I can only imagine looked like the one in Fury Road
>>
>>6598912
Ablative armor which is built of and replenished with the bodies of slaves and Communists.
>>
>>6598952
Rondo Duo, I think
>>
>>6598960
It checks out. Thanks, Anon.
>>
File: RT_Bridge.jpg (642KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RT_Bridge.jpg
642KB, 720x1080px
There had damn well better be a Rogue Trader mod within five minutes of FC 1.0.
>>
>>6598975
How the dicks would that work?
>>
>>6598960
Is that still untranslated?
>>
>>6598984
No idea, just remembered the right-most character appearing on the /t/ index for a really long time
>>
>>6598979
Arcology = Rogue Trader ship, possibly parked in orbit over some sort of major trading hub planet
>>
>>6598993
EXCUSE ME GOOD IMPERIALS WHILE I GO A MODDING FC RIGHT NOW.

SORRY FC DEV BUT THE EMPEROR WILLS IT.
>>
File: Glorious Capitalism.jpg (199KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Capitalism.jpg
199KB, 731x1000px
>>6599011
Any mod would probably become horribly outdated long before it's finished due to the rapid updating of the core game.
>>
>>6599011
Good fucking luck modding FC
>>
>>6598975
You'd have to replace pretty much every bit of flavour text. It's doable, and it'd require very little coding skill, but it'd take a fair bit of work.

Personally, I'm going to make a vampire mod. Actual vampires from the days of oWoD, not sparkly faggots. Get yo Tzimisce on.
>>
>>6599017
Compared to CoC or JoNT, modding FC will be pretty straightforward.
>>
>>6599070
The issue isn't ease of modding, it is that by the time you have finished making a mod, FCDev will have released three new updates.
>>
>>6599093
Oh, yeah, 100% agreed.
>>
>>6599093
Diff and merge bro
>>
>>6599108
Have fun having to hand-exclude all the parts of your mod from the merge every goddamn time.
>>
>>6599109
Merge the other way around, your changes into the main version. Still going to take a while manually correcting things, but better than doing it 100% by hand
>>
>>6599124
No, it really isn't.
>>
>>6599124
Even so, modding is a project of passion, and nothing douses passion like having to work hard just to maintain the status quo. Better to wait for 1.0.
>>
>>6599139
Oh, absolutely.
>>
File: all_in_the_family.png (36KB, 1093x223px) Image search: [Google]
all_in_the_family.png
36KB, 1093x223px
This game has reached the point where I'm not even sure if I'm turned on anymore. This thing generates far crazier plots than any hentai I've seen without fantasy elements.
>>
>>6599204
I approved the marriage of a muscular Chilean ex-nurse in BDUs with an enormous clit to a young beautiful Indian shemale with a permanently limp micropenis, full-body flower tattoos and an elegant gown. And the former just asked me to buy her daughter, a pretty eighteen-year-old virgin with a girlish figure, who immediately struck up an erotic friendship with the beautiful twentysomething nympho Chinese ex-teacher who sold herself to me willingly. Now I've got the 18-year-old in a schoolgirl outfit and the ex-teacher dressed as a slutty nun, and all four are staffing the promenade and giving the citizenry a hell of a show.
>>
File: muhsoapopera.jpg (129KB, 1105x421px) Image search: [Google]
muhsoapopera.jpg
129KB, 1105x421px
>>6599216
>>
Anyone else watching the updates for New Life?
I'm hoping they add a feature where if you're drunk, there is a chance you do something other than what you choose.
Also it's it true the creator isn't planning on adding fetish stuff, or will there eventually be a scene where one of your dates ties you up and gags you so you can't beg them not to fill your pussy with cum.
>>
>>6599265
That is sexcrime, citizen. Report immediately for reeducation.
>>
>>6599267
Does it involve spanking?
>>
File: 1450395483724.jpg (76KB, 476x576px) Image search: [Google]
1450395483724.jpg
76KB, 476x576px
>>6599270
Spanking is not acceptable under the Audiovisual Media Services Regulations 2014.

Only married heterosexual intercourse for the sole purpose of procreation which involves no pleasure for the female is allowed in Airstrip One.

Big Brother is watching you.
>>
>>6599274
Cool. Does he watch from the window or door. I need to know which way to face while jerking it.
>>
File: ohwell.png (14KB, 1030x180px) Image search: [Google]
ohwell.png
14KB, 1030x180px
So FC is doing this now. What do?
>>
>>6599329
HOW is it doing this now?
What leads up to the doing this now?
Can you replicate the doing this now?
>>
>>6599331

I was playing, the page crashed a couple times due to google chrome so loaded it again. as i was about to change some things in the rules assistant it did this, and now it wont let me play at all, it happens everytime i load up the file (except in anonymous mode, but i dont have my saves [ suppose i can still save to disk and play but still])
>>
>>6599342
Sounds like your save is fucked. Git a better browser that doesn't crash.
>>
>>6598151
Nor I. Just register to g.e-hentai, play their role game for a bit, wait 2/3 days and exhentai magically works again.
It is realated to the cookies? Yes. Do I care? Not in the slightest.
>>
>>6599369
>play their role game for a bit, wait 2/3 days
That would be unacceptable
>>
>>6599204
This reminds me, what's the ideal way to train for Nympho? I've been going the lazy route for quick slave training with any fetish, light surgery, out the door.
>>
>>6599392
There's no fast way. Smart piercing set to all and whoring or public use works, but it usually takes a month or two and can take a good deal longer.
>>
>>6599395
Gotcha, much obliged.
>>
>>6599392
Smart piercing to all, any job, 10% per week, best you can do.
>>
>>6599274
>which involves no pleasure for the female
The ejaculation ban was about stealth pissing porn.
>>
>>6597787
Super Meat Boy is pretty complex anon. The level design is fantastic. Almost EVERY one is timed properly that you can hold dash and run from the onset and complete it perfectly depending on your skill
>>
>>6598719
Some of them don't seem to be worth it. In particular low base facial beauty can be hard to work around. It seems like you can only get one face bump from hormones, and only if the slave doesn't have balls.
>>
File: Yufi.jpg (69KB, 642x479px) Image search: [Google]
Yufi.jpg
69KB, 642x479px
>>6597092
Rynoa RPG is fun. I wish it got more love & content and an easier way to translate

I turned Yuffi here from a pure, virginal girl, into a brain washed ultra slut with a chastity belt to keep her from ravashing her own pussy every night

She now is an exhibitionist, nymphomaniac, brainwashed into thinking slutty thoughts only, and has milky E cups that are just as sensitive as her scientifically perfected & ultra sensitve pussy

And she's also heavily into degregation, S&M and publicly masturbates on her own now and then without me telling her.

I gave her some new "clothes" since she's too brainwashed to be able to wear proper clothes.
>>
>>6599462
Also, she really loves getting raped. If an enemy uses an aphrodisac attack, or fucks her enought to bring her to orgasm (which is very quick given how broken she is) her brainwashing will kick in and will stop fighting , the scene fades to black, and she will start fucking even harder, allowing her to choose which part of her body to get violated next.
>>
Damn, I gotta try this RyonaRPG thing.
>>
>>6599204
>They are each others mother, daugher, and slave wife.

That is someone's kink, somewhere.
>>
>>6599472
It's me.

Typically if I get the Posh Mother Daughter event I end up making them incestuous slave whore lovers. I figure they make me more money playing mommy/daughter games with johns.
>>
>>6599459
You need to put a slave with balls on a regular dose of female hormones just to cancel out their balls. An intensive dose of female hormones gets them to what a biologically female slave with functioning ovaries always has, which is only enough to get them to Unattractive. For a slave to reach Attractive via hormones, it takes either an intensive dose from neutral hormones (gelded or sexually reassigned male slave, oophorectomy'd female slave) or a regular dose for a slave with functioning ovaries.

Long-term effects of aphrodisiac addiction can get a slave with or without balls up to Pretty, as well as shrinking dicks, balls and clits - it's the only way to get an uggo slave to within a single surgery of Gorgeous to retain the 'natural beauty' bonus.
>>
>>6599462
How much of it is translated by this point?
>>
>>6599485
> Long-term effects of aphrodisiac addiction can get a slave with or without balls up to Pretty, as well as shrinking dicks, balls and clits - it's the only way to get an uggo slave to within a single surgery of Gorgeous to retain the 'natural beauty' bonus.

This is good to know, now I only have to worry about permanent aphrodisiac addiction (which I guess is not a huge deal for whores since the most recent upgrade option, although not being able to use other injections before sticking them in the brothel would be annoying) and the fact that there's no 'natural' lip increase option...
>>
>>6599486
A good chunk of the items, almost all of the abilities including perverted ones and hypno ones, and the starting town.

I have no idea how to set up the machine translation hook.
>>
>>6599496
If you upgrade the pharmaceutical fabricator, which takes a lot of rep and money, you can get rid of aphrodisiac withdrawal.
>>
Im stuck at the part in CoC where you have to move past a group a basiliks in the stronghold.
Can anyone give me some tips here?
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>6599631
Did you do the mirror fight and grab the shades?
>>
>>6599631
When in doubt, just grind
>>
>>6599636
Yes I did, but these things just grab them off me.
My speed isn't even that bad (62).
Could the game be bugged or did I miss something?
>>
>>6599641
>not having maxed stats

I don't actually know though. It's been a while since I've bothered with that and I got through on the first time anyway.
>>
FC reputation question: Do reputation modifiers from Future Society choices apply to slaves in facilities (ie, does the penalty for being uneducated for Paternalism apply if the uneducated slave is in the diary or arcade, etc)?
>>
>>6599645
Yes.
>>
Anyone got the new Newlife?
>>
>>6599654
>Newlife
>/d/

Good one, mate.
>>
>>6599645
>>6599648

I'm not so sure about that. I'm supposed to be getting bonuses for pregnant slaves and I've got a dairy farm full of pregnant cows, but my reputation seems to be almost static.
>>
>>6598618
this right here, truth teller.
>>6598570
there's an upgrade to the dairy that makes them contract out their wombs so there's that. I do wish there were events where you can go down to the dairy and have fun with the cows.
>>
>>6599698
I'm looking at the code now, the reputation modifiers from FS choices are in the same block of code that gives slaves in the dairy their breast fetish.
>>
>>6599496
>no 'natural' lip increase option
Speaking of lips, a lip reduction surgery would be nice.
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like sausage lips.
>>
is there like a starting guide for FC, i've looked at it a bit before but was fairly confused on what i'm supposed to be doing exactly
>>
>>6599733
What exacly do you not understand? Have you played slave maker type games before?
>>
>>6599733
Get a slave. Break them. Time, uncomfortable clothes (straps, latex, penitent nun) and restrictive rules will break them over time, but you can give them personal attention or lock them up in isolation to break them faster. Once they're suitably broken, whore them out for money. Buy more slaves. Repeat.

Once you've got that nailed down, you can start experimenting with other uses for slaves.
>>
>>6599733
>is there like a starting guide for FC, i've looked at it a bit before but was fairly confused on what i'm supposed to be doing exactly

The good thing about FC is there's not really a wrong way to play it. What power fantasy do you want to enact on some slave women? Bimbo whores? Pregnant cows? Sobbing fuckmeat? Delicious schoolgirls?

No really, tell us what you want to do, we'll walk through it.
>>
>>6599733
Not that I know of- FC dev is a madman and updates pretty often, while it's in Alpha written guides would probably get outdated.

The way it's set up is actually kind of intuitive- I'd recommend going with your gut and observing the consequences of certain actions. The weekly report of all your assignments has useful information.

It's only certain more advanced and less obvious mechanics that I wasn't able to figure out without some digging.
>>
>>6599740
Different anon here, but what are the best factors for milk production? Want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
>>
>>6599739
>>6599740
>>6599741
ok thanks

>>6599738
mostly the menu system is kind of odd? like i'm not entirely sure if i'm actually changing things sometimes etc.
>>
>>6599744
Tit size obviously, female hormones, devotion, health. Plush weight or better to prevent some of the health effects. Biologically female slaves produce milk better than bio-males. And implanted hormones produce more milk than natural lactation, but natural lactation is worth slightly more and is less damaging to health.
>>
>>6599746
I'm afraid you will have to be a bit more specific, why parts of the menu are you having trouble with? The slaves options?
>>
Is FC worth playing if you don't get off on futa? I like slave maker style games, and all this talk of pumping slaves full of drugs and honing their fetishes interests me, but I'd prefer to play as the manager of a lesbian harem instead.
>>
>>6599755
I don't think there is much futa, like 2-3 herms. But you can make dicks altogether not appear very often. But that will effect a bunch of the game
>>
>>6599740
This Anon's right, FC is a vehicle for you to inflict your power fantasies upon poor innocent slavegirls rather than something to powergame your way through.

>>6599755
There's an option on the main screen to disable male slaves entirely. There's not even that much futa in the game - there's surgically-created hermaphrodites but they're very rare, mostly it's just female slaves and males that are referred to as 'she' for cultural reasons (and to avoid having to code pronouns).

The protagonist is always male, though it is possible to have a harem of bisexual slaves that get into relationships with each other.
>>
>>6599759
With all the stories of being sadists and shit to the slaves I feel like I'm the only one that plays the "Firm but Fair" Master. I prefer to take the shit I'm given and turn them all into gems, and only apply punishment as needed
>>
Hey a minor thing but, why does a worshipful slave that gets picked for the don't talk to strangers event say they want to be free?
>>
>>6599762
I've never done anything like amputate limbs except for this one time I accidently mind broke a bitch
At that point I was all like, why not, its not like she'll care.
>>
>>6599762
I'm the same, I'm a Paternalist Body-Purist through and through.

>>6599763
The event has to pick someone or the event chain breaks, so if you've got nothing but worshipful slaves it'll pick that one.
>>
SO are there any hardcode slaves you like to get, or do you guys try to mix it up?
>>
>>6599762
I usually do this, but almost every time I get rich enough I wind up using surgery to make everybody look the same by maxing out their T&A sizes and such. And then rename them all to the same degrading slave-name.

Outside of that the only real punitive measures I give are criminals either getting amputee fuckdoll duty or the arcade.
>>
>>6599766
I tend to discard them. I prefer crafting my posse from the ground up.
>>
i just played that parasite in city game, holy shit is it good. The rape the fat guys and facehuggers do is some of the best lewd pixel animation Ive ever seen.
>>
>>6599762
I amputated a slave once and actually felt bad about it. I usually see as a slave owner it's in your best interest to keep your slaves health and mentally competent, To show that they have a better life as your slave then living outside your acrology as a free person
>>
>>6599762
You're awful kind, anon.
I play as a dour sociopath who fixes quirks with surgical mutilation.
I wish devotion were split into two axes representing obedience/resistance and love/hate, so I could build up the former while keeping the latter bottomed out.
>>
>>6599762
I usually wind up being a pretty caring master. I still publicly whip them and stuff in events, because I'm not an idiot, but I just can't bring myself to be truly sadistic.

Like, I wanted to see what use I could get out of the sex arcade, so I was browsing for amputation-and/or-lobotomy candidates. Every slave I thought would be worth it (good face and body, because I want them to be more than a wet whole in a wall) I felt like I was throwing away potential for a blissfully happy slut.
>>
>>6599766
I usually just get the Head girl and Bodygurad I uploaded, since they are perfect for the roles and I usually just make hen anyway
>>
>>6599758
>>6599759
Thanks, I might look into it just for playing around with breaking the slaves in a fun way. I really do detest penises though.

Goddamn do I miss the days when Tentacles ruled /d/ and Texas Raider would dump his glorious finds.
>>
>>6599773
Spare the rod, spoil the slave. You have to be firm with them, it's for their own good that they learn obedience.
>>
>>6599777
And then when they hit devoted or worship they've earned some luxuries because they've learned their place and won't act out of it
>>
>>6599778
Exactly. Give a rebellious slave some luxuries and they'll resent you all the more for the freedom they think they deserve. Their only path to true happiness is in submission, and it's for their own good that they be taught that as quickly and efficiently as possible. If that means a bit of light flogging or punitive rape, well, omelettes and eggs.
>>
>>6599767
>then rename them all to the same degrading slave-name.
Is the name Alpharius?
>>
>>6599882

Anon, that would imply they are first at anything.

You have to name them Omegon.
>>
>>6597242
Not anymore. Education is only supposed to increase intelligence by one tier.

Also on a related to FC note, what's the most amount of slaves any has gotten in a play through? I'm at week 196 with 8.3 million credits and 101 slaves.
>>
>>6599882
Is there any reason it would be, aside from Warhammer fanboyism?
>>
>>6599744
weight. I keep mine at plush because the production bonus doesn't increase after that. I use natural lactation, takes longer but it's worth more money. Full female hormones. I also have a fully upgraded dairy and a good milkmaid. Even a flatchested slave cow will grow huge breasts after a while, so the longer they are in the dairy the more money they make. Now for a milkmaid, any obedient slave with well built body will work. Just make sure they are at full health before you put them in the dairy.
>>
>>6599907
see >>6592277 and subsequent posts
tl. note: 不良債権 means Alpharius
>>
>>6598080
male, so i can fulfill my tg/feminization/corruption fetish
>>
>>6599906
someone last thyread claimed their game crashed at 297
>>
>>6599929
well, I know what I'm doing this weekend. However I didn't realize until I hit end week that 100+ slaves puts some strain on the game and my turns take quite a while. I bought 50 slaves over two turns and shoved them into an arcade
>>
>>6598507
Fuck. Well, when I subjugate the queen, I get locked out of the city anyway and don't get the Royalty perk for some reason. Also, Emmy’s quest doesn't progress even after getting the e-mail after giving the flower. Couldn't find the way to do it flowerlessly either.
>>
why there's no harem building in FC?
>>
>>6600055
Because it's about slaves, not waifus.
>>
>>6600075
>he doesn't have a slavefu
>>
>>6600086
Having one of those is a one-way ticket to not being taken seriously by the people that matter.
>>
>>6600075
>>6600086
It's not about waifus, it's about concubines. Also not having your screen full of slaves that are just pleasing you would be nice
>>
File: 1370065895021.jpg (395KB, 877x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1370065895021.jpg
395KB, 877x1112px
>>6600055
>why there's no harem building in FC?
The Brothel is where people pay to fuck slaves, and the Promenade is where they fuck slaves without paying.

What would a harem be? A place for your personal fucktoy slaves? Not a bad idea, maybe give a rep bonus.
>>
>>6600093
That's why I hide her in a suitcase in my room and only take her out when I'm tired of fucking sluts and want a quick romantic dinner.
>>
>>6600093

I'm the only guy the matters
>>
>>6600106

Pretty sure that's what the home screen is for. Though a "harem" Arcology upgrade to boost fucktoy rewards in exchange for upkeep costs might work. And might breed arrogance in slaves not conditioned properly.
>>
>>6600055
why are there no cities in europe?
>>
>>6599329
>>6599331
>>6599342
run it with IE, it seems to do better. i think you can get it with playonlinux if you have loonix, if you have mac it should be out there too.
>>
So what do you think the next FC update will add?
>>
>>6599015
Until 1.0, it'd probably just be flavor and fluff changes, not a full out 'mod'.
>>
Week 27 of my first playthrough of FC, I have a slave that's been addicted to aphrodisiac since probably week 5 or so. Is it possible to wean her off the stuff at this point?
>>
>>6600237
As long as you haven't bought the methadone upgrade, sure; but it might take years
>>
>>6600237
Depends. Some hardcoded slaves have an addition value set high enough that it'll never wear off in practice.
>>
>>6600106
It'd just be your office.
Can't expect the owner of the arcology to cart around his caffeine IV to and from a separate facility, can you?
>>
How come there is no collagen-like injection option to naturally increase the size of a girl's lips?
>>
>>6600346
probably because either it hasn't been suggested to FC author or he hasn't put it in yet.
>>
I wish you could make the custom descriptions appear in the proper sections of text. I like to use it to do some creative surgical modification.

I.e
>"Her pussy has been surgically modified to appear like a blossoming rose."

Because why the fuck not. I'm a Roman god with highly advanced surgical technologies. I can do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
Hey guys, I feel like a complete idiot for asking, but how do I download fenoxo's games (Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space)? I've tried right clicking but it doesn't show an option to download.
>>
>>6600469
right click, save link as
>>
>>6598125
>>6598087
For pregnancy fetish in a video game, with commentary, cool lady did a series of Sims 3 and 4 videos trying to get pregnant as many times as possible.
Channel's called KPopp. Would post a screenshot but that's probably not "eastern".
>>
>>6599908
Milkmaids are better if they're 18/19. Youthful vigor and all that.
>>
>>6599500
I've tried looking around the pastebin and website, and have no idea where to begin.
>>
Anyone got the latest TiTS?
>>
File: 26_final.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
26_final.png
3MB, 1280x720px
I may have been /d/ead for a but, but here is the final version of a defiler wings mod I have been making on and off. Pictures are updated, typos corrected(hopefully) and bugs patched. I'm calling this version final for now as I can't really see any more work that the project requires.

Play this if you want to be a dragon, rape virgins and pillage villages. Hopefully the images aren't too ass now.
Get it here: https://mega.nz/#!QJIVnQZY!uqBqeZTCtB33sj5LWZ4sbSgNm8lBZpWeL8oJLkhV9ls
>>
>>6600596
I hope the image you posted isn't indicative of what you've added.
>>
>>6598080
Start male then end with a virgin female
>>
>>6599462
It needs a good walkthrough or wiki.
>>
>>6600597
Even if it was it would be an improvement over what was in the game before. Also if an image triggers you just post a screen and I can replace it.
>>
>>6597682
>http://exhentai.org/g/771086/10206e2110/

I wouldn't just make a graph of body parts, traversing it would be too much of a pain in the ass. And if it has cycles, you have to put in more annoying code to deal with them. I would do the hash table / dictionary in addition to the graph at the very least if you find it useful.
>>
I know I said this in the last thread, but I think it got drowned out.

I'd personally l find that getting all the rules right is a pain after you get upwards of about a dozen slaves in FC. I think it would be a good idea for the Rules Assistant to have options for different sets of rules for certain roles and facilities (i.e., sapphic masturbation rules for cows in the dairy, etc.).
>>
>>6597693
The idea is to create two competing approaches to the use of technology and magic.
>Ancient(powerful, hard to use) vs modern (streamlined, mixed with technology) magic.
>Limited magic that isn't over powered but heavily influenced technology early on vs technology only (steampunk)
>AI technological weapons vs manual human magic
Or you can cop out and do some time travel or magic is rare nonsense.
>>
>>6597693
Reading this is actually reminding me of GATE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gate_%28novel_series%29
A series where a portal from a Fantasy setting opens into Japan and the Fantasy world gets its shit rekt by modern technology.

Take a look, you might get some ideas. Its also got Elf bitches and Lolita Demi-gods
>>
Free Cities tip: Do not abuse your well-trained bodyguard.
>>
>>6600713
Yeah, it makes her kill herself >_>
>>
>>6600689
And rampant nippon steel folded one million times.
>>
>6598850

Singleplayer version? Full furry.
Multiplayer version? Predominantly furry. Also, avoid like the plague. The dev doesn't give a shit about the game, has no idea where the plot is going and treats the players disrespectfully despite them lining his pockets.
>>
>>6601379
You quote by clicking on the number of a post.
>>
>>6601379
>>6601428
And cross board quotes are
>>>/b/number
although now I think actually posting a link to the thread automatically converts it
God damn this new fangled technologies
>>
>>6601458
What? Last I checked it didn't convert it. Maybe a plugin does, but neither vanilla nor 4chan X do that.
>>
>>6601501
>>6601501

Let's see.
>>
>>6601526
>>6601501
Apparently it does, because I have no plug-in installed.
>>
Well, started programming a prototype for my game and realized that I'm not really sure how to do some of the simple UI stuff. Just never made a program like this before. At least I get to learn some stuff that'll probably help in the future I guess.
>>
File: moderndaybandit.png (1024KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
moderndaybandit.png
1024KB, 1280x1024px
Taking a break from my massive rpg maker game to make a short one while I brainstorm for the bigger one.

Excuse plot: you're 30k in debt, a neet, and are going to lose your apartment in a week if you can't come up with enough rent money, and going to lose everything if you cant come up with 30k in 90 days.

Naturally you turn to burglary. And there are just so many attractive women in the apartments you rob...

It's stupid fun to write, but I'm not expecting it to be more than a few hours long.
>>
>>6601564
>modern day bandit
Please make pic related a random encounter
>>
>playing FC
>not a sadist at all
>work on one rebellious slave at a time, put them in straps but never confine them, give them personal attention
>as soon as they become obedient, let them do whatever they want and wear whatever they want, they train other slaves instead of being whored out themselves
>I never bone them except on the weekly events if they ask for it
>build harem of 20 worshipful slaves that are extremely healthy, half of them are still virgins, the other half I surgically restore virginity to
>one of them asks to go free, I let her go free
>she kills me six weeks later

zzzz
>>
>>6601602
>making deals with terrorists
sic semper traditor
>>
>>6601602
I think you might be playing the wrong game, anon.
>>
>>6601602
Give them an inch and they'll take a mile anon. You removed her from the loving grasp of servitude and allowed her to be brainwashed by those that would wish your love destroyed and spat upon. In the future never make deals with terrorists and be a strong owner that never makes their slaves waver in their devotion.
>>
File: passages.png (235KB, 1217x601px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
235KB, 1217x601px
Free Cities 0.5.5, "To The Death," up at freecitiesblog.blogspot.com.
>pic: story structure in Twine
Anons can stop laboriously reporting what gets suggested here on the blog. I read both, and suggestions on /d/ actually get more weight than suggestions on the blog.

>>6600167
>So what do you think the next FC update will add?
I'm not sure, but I know a guy. And he thinks it will add: lethal pit fights; four sizes of pussylips; "into the glory hole for a month, slut;" spa complete with sauna and attendant whose role is basically naked bath Deanna Troi; more races; better in game encyclopedia articles so anons can stop wondering things; larger tits, assses, clits, dicks, balls, areole, nipples and lips now possible and/or better described. The usual mix of sociopath events and cute events.

>>6601602
Working as intended.

>>6600713
>striking someone carrying an automatic weapon

>>6600671
>I think it would be a good idea for the Rules Assistant to have options for different sets of rules for certain roles and facilities
Good idea, yes. Good, annoyingly labor-intensive idea.

>>6600116
>Pretty sure that's what the home screen is for. Though a "harem" Arcology upgrade to boost fucktoy rewards in exchange for upkeep costs might work. And might breed arrogance in slaves not conditioned properly.
Planned; working name is "Master Suite."

>>6599934
>>6599929
Week 297 and 100+ slaves are so far outside the sort of play I'm focused on that I'm neither surprised or worried the game breaks there.
>>
Is it possible to do a run of FC in which you yourself remain abstinent?
>>
File: abstinence lol.jpg (17KB, 395x184px) Image search: [Google]
abstinence lol.jpg
17KB, 395x184px
>>6601651
>>
>>6601647
>suggestions on /d/ actually get more weight than suggestions on the blog
Bigot.

Also, sex competitions in the pit when?
First to a dozen completed blowjobs wins!
Thickest/longest dildo taken wins!
First to produce X cups of milk/cum wins!
>>
>>6601647
>"into the glory hole for a month, slut;"

YES. YEEEEEES. YEEEEEEEEEEES.

Finally my overly specific fetish for clearly delineated punishments and contracts that are fulfilled exactly to the letter will be partially satiated.
>>
>>6601647
Y-you're firing me?
>>
>>6601647
>Still no way to make the Assistant apply brands
Fuck.
>>
>>6601665
It's so much more fun when you have clearly defined rules and punishments for your slaves. Arbitrary and capricious punishments are so last year.
>>
>>6601647
Also, we want collagen injections or something like that, for natural lipsize growth.
>>
>>6601600
I have literally no idea what that is.
>>
>>6601647
Since when is "south-european" a race?
>>
>>6601684
remove pasta
>>
>>6601684
Nobody considered Italians to be white until very recently
>>
>>6601691
No, I mean seriously. Wat. That's a geographical area, not a race.
>>
>>6601692
Have you seen real spaghettios? They are about as pale as frenchies.
>>
Actually this reminds me. Can you make your people be dicks to specific ethnicities, or only to specific races?
>>
Anyone know of any game with good weight gain content to recommend? It doesn't have to be the main focus of the game.
>>
>>6601695
What does that have to do with anything? Irish weren't considered white either, and they're paler.
>>
>>6601684
Maybe a better name would be "Mediterranean"?
>>
>>6601702
Irish aren't considered white? Who is, then?
>>
>>6601703
Sure. I mean that's still not a race. But if people want to distinguish spaghettios and bankruptistanis from other europeans in some way at least it connotes something.
>>
>>6601704
Oh I see, you don't speak English.
>>
>>6601703
Oh, yeah, that's how CKII does it
>>
>>6601704
>what is the past tense
>>
>>6601714
>>6601709
My bad, I misread that. Still though, when were they not considered white and who was at that time?
>>
>>6601692
>taking /int/ and /pol/ memes seriously
>>
File: no-irish-need-apply.jpg (65KB, 611x292px) Image search: [Google]
no-irish-need-apply.jpg
65KB, 611x292px
>>6601717
>>6601717
From Wikipedia:
>(English anthropologist John Beddoe) especially postulated that the Welsh and Irish people are closer to the Cro-Magnon, whom he also considered Africanoid, and it was common to find references to the swarthyness of the skin of peoples from the west of the islands, by comparison to the more pale skinned and blond English residing in the east
>>
File: Untitled.png (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
162KB, 1920x1080px
does anyone recognize this error for ryona?
>>
>>6601602
Are you me

Surprised worshipful slaves are valid for that, though. Assumed it was only obedient or less. But yeah I play the game like I'm running a brothel, for the most part. I like to treat the "slaves" as if they could leave, they're just here for that hefty "upkeep" payment. Still pretty sick, but less my fault personally.

Still pretty deviant since I assume the other arcologies are running full-on rape slavery... So it's more "fiscal domination" than kindness.

[fauxspoiler]I do want them to be happy though[/fauxspoiler]
>>
>>6601742
can't open file NightmareImpact

download and install the pictures archive
>>
>>6601745
ultimate fantasy: The girls WANT to be around me
>>
>>6601749
thank. how do?
>>
>>6601758
you got it from here right? http://dev.rsaga.org/core/

core105 is pictures only, core104 is everything else
>>
>>6601710
When in doubt, mimic CK2.
>>
>>6601740
Huh, that's interesting. Thanks anon.
>>
>>6601554
I'm not sure the mods like it when I help people with programming but--

I recommend beginners start with a UI toolkit, renpy for example, or at least something like Twine where you don't have to worry about it.

If you want to do this on your own, copy somebody else's interface, like Microsoft did to Apple.
>>
>>6601745
Happy slaves work harder then unhappy slaves. There's also the benefit that they're more likely to stick up for you when the less obedient slaves talk of freedom or overthrowing you. You keep your slaves happy and they'll keep you happy.
>>
>>6601745
I personally like training them to obedience without any rape, even them just wearing the nun outfit instead of being naked.

Then checking their sexuality and making them turboslaves according to their sexuality.

So bi girls would be assigned to service their lovers, exhibitionist would go to the promenade and so on.

I like to imagine they are all as gratified as a slave can be.
>>
>>6601693
And yet, Southern Europeans and people descended from Southern Europeans are physically distinct and easily recognized as such.
>>
You know what I want? I want sadistic slaves. We already have subs. I want girls that want to fuck with other girls.

I like having partners in crime.

You hear this FCDev? What is this? You have a sexuality variable and no sadists? Come on FCA.
>>
>>6601801
I mean, I can distinguish between germans and british people, but if we dillute race that much, it becomes meaningless. It collapses back to haplogroups.
>>
File: 1408667325426.jpg (347KB, 1700x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1408667325426.jpg
347KB, 1700x1600px
>>6601647
>suggestions on /d/ actually get more weight than suggestions on the blog
Ave glorious dev!

By the way, the game is missing an important outfit. I need it for reasons.
>>
>>6601765
so i need to extract core105 to the game files?
>>
>>6601810
>implying race isn't already meaningless
>>
>>6601701
I don't know if it's good content, but I believe Trap Quest has a weight gain fetish option.
>>
>>6601829
>being this brainwashed
>>
>>6601840
if the fetish holds some toehold in reality, trap quest probably has it
>>
>>6601647
Yo, FC Dev, I like the previous change to include the sliding scale of body weights with the extreme states as negative, but I've noticed a couple things that might have been effected-

When previously it looked like a weight change took effect, the diet defaulted to Healthy. I've been noticing the restricted/fattening diet continue past Thin/Plush into Emaciated/Overweight, needing manual input. Not sure if bug or intended, but I did like the settings reverting on its own when a change was made.

Also, sometimes the Emaciated/Overweight red text won't show up in the Main Menu overview, but is still visible under the individual slave's description. This is inconsistent for me and I didn't heavily test it to replicate or anything, so sorry I couldn't be more detailed.

Apologies if you're aware of this/it's not a big deal or whatever, just a couple of the very few things that stood out and bugged me. Big fan!
>>
>>6601647
>next update will include a harem suite
Based
>>
Damn, I wish I wasn't nodev sometimes. I just had the idea for a cookie clicker style game except you're a tentacle monster and you start off with one girl and have to manually fuck her, but you use her harvested sexual energy to buy more tentacles and make them more active on their own, and build up enough energy to portal more girls into your fuck dimension, until you eventually build up enough energy to start invading the human world and start infesting entire high schools and office blocks
>>
>>6601955
Good thing you don't need to be a dev to make a clicker "game" :^)
>>
>>6601955
Pretty sure there are tools specifically made for idle games. Like lego-tier easy to put together to the point that anyone could do it.

Graphics are the tough part.
>>
>>6601955
The problem is finding an artist.
And even if you were both an artist and a dev you'd never get anything done because they both take too long.
>>
>>6601962
Well yeah, but then you'd only have the one girl you click on and the reast of the stuff would just be abstract icons at the side. You wouldn't be able to scroll through your harem army of randomly generated girls and play with the ones you want, and choose which upgrades go to which girl's tentacles
>>
File: 1449742625851.jpg (153KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
1449742625851.jpg
153KB, 1000x737px
>>6601788
This. Instead of "hard mode", I avoid raping. Which means no "break their will", so slaves mostly need to be bought obedient.

I've been using the piercings to induce fetishes, but I like your idea of abstaining from that. I was mostly using it to induce nymphomania in resistant slaves anyway, which is of marginal benefit.

Like has been pointed out, life as a "slave" can be pretty great... Futuristic healthiness and no worries. If the PC is nice, anyway.
>>
>>6601788
>>6601971
It's easy enough to give them a cilice and heavy restrictions, then confine them until obedient. I don't see how this is hardmodo.

You get a devotion bonus for not taking V until they're obedient too.
>>
>>6601701
tainted elysium is the game you're looking for. its hosted on the authors site, search for atticus arc.
>>
>>6601647
lub you fc dev
>>
>>6601647
Just checked the blog, which license are you thinking about using for Free Cities?
>>
I can't decide what punishment to impose on whom.

So, I could decide to send someone to the arcade, or amputate them, remove their vocal cords and send them to the brothel. Or clip their tendons, tattoo their body and make them into hucows. But I can't think of a principle based on which to control the punishment effected.

FC is hard.
>>
There was some futa game I saw a while back, all like, fat futas with huge dicks. It was some kind of puzzle game I think. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?
>>
>>6602037
This. You really should have a proper license.
>>
New thread? We're down on page 10 here.
>>
Is there a Free Cities wiki or Tips and Tricks something or other? My first try at this game i did.. OK i guess? but i feel like i'm not succeeding like i think i could with more knowledge.

Also I dont really understand the benefits of each profession. Is whoring more money then Service for instance? Is the Schoolroom useful? Why? What upgrades should i go for first?
>>
>>6602090
Service earns no money, only reputation.
I haven't used the schoolroom but honestly it doesn't seem useful. Whores get paid to learn skills, students don't.
>>
>>6602090
>>6602094
The schoolroom makes them educated, improving their intelligence with all that comes along with that, and then spits them out.
>>
>>6601647
Fc dev, why can I not view/change slave setting from within building menus? I've seen that you're able to dynamically link to the slave description page from random events. Why not from building menus? It's rather frustrating to have to manually move each slave out of the building screen.

>complaints bla bla
>>
>>6601647
Moar scenes with the androgynous hacker girl who contacts you about the daughters of liberty. I want her.
>>
tfw accidentally clicking fc dev's preferred options after setting up your rules assistant for five minutes
>>
>>6601647
I really, seriously miss the "Do you know what I want for my birthday? Cock, master" conversation.
>>
>>6602280
What now?

Do you mean the millenial fucks? I was wondering where those went.
>>
>>6602280
Honestly, I thought that event was kinda dumb.
>>
>>6602293
this
>>
For a little twist, I would like an event where some worshipful slave asks to just cuddle with you without having sex for some celebration. Perhaps with her slave wife, too, if she has one.
>>
>>6602314
And what, hold hands? You're disgusting.
>>
>>6602316
I said cuddling. Not handholding. I only hold hands with my head girl.
>>
>>6602314
Me too, but I want to only have horribly sadistic options in response to the situation. Cuddling? You're a slave, you don't get to cuddle with an oligarch. Off to the arcade.
>>
>>6602090
still havent discovered how to make decent money. Only making like 5k a week. Should i be expanding the Brothel or focusing on buying low selling high?
>>
>>6602330
>5k
on 3 slaves? you can buy more, you know
>>
>>6602330
Both strategies work, but some players dislike the selling side of things. One good strategy is to just buy slightly above-average slaves en masse when the price drops, spend a month or so upgrading them as much as possible, then sell them all.
It requires a bit of capital to start this way but you can literally break the game pretty quickly.
>>
>>6602330
Just upgrade your arcology and keep subsidising growth. Whores are an added luxury
>>
File: uiwork.jpg (650KB, 1900x1310px) Image search: [Google]
uiwork.jpg
650KB, 1900x1310px
Ugh, been trying to make a prototype, but I'm getting bogged down with the technical side. I'm supposed to be working on smut, not UI!
>>
>>6602384
What are you working in?
>>
>>6602384
UI is the enemy. Everything is easy, except getting things to show where and how you want them to show.
>>
>>6602392
UI is easy. You just have to accept it into your heart.
>>
>>6602389
C# currently. It would be super easy if I just made it 100% text, but I figured it would be better if it had buttons and shit. Having a bit of trouble wrapping my mind around what I want in which screens, and how to rearrange the UI for battles and what happens in between.
>>
>>6602407
>C#
I'm sorry.

>buttons and shit
Don't they still make a UI designer for that? Back in the 1900s Visual Basic made it relatively painless, but I haven't messed with it since then.
>>
>>6602407
Could always just go the CoC route and use the same UI for literally everything. Not the best option, but less work.
>>
>>6602408
Yeah, there's still a UI designer in Visual Studio these days.
>>
I just played Lust Doll
are there any /d/ tier transformation games like this?
http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=659
most RPG maker games i have played are generally all sex scenes, not much tranformation
>>
>>6602415
That's because doing transformation in RPG maker would either be an absolute clusterfuck, or require actual programming knowledge.
>>
File: UIREDUX.png (45KB, 1398x1093px) Image search: [Google]
UIREDUX.png
45KB, 1398x1093px
>>6602408
I never really had a strong preference for programming languages, and I used C# last so I figured I would just stick with it for now.

It has Windows Forms for moving around buttons and shit in a UI, but I'm planning on having different "screens" I guess for the menus and everything, but since I'm doing the gameplay in all text, I would probably want to keep the text log for multiple screens. However, the battle UI would probably be completely different from the exploring UI, and I wouldn't want to keep a ton of unusable buttons on screen between battles. Now I need to figure out what screen should have what, currently just doodling layout ideas until I figure it out.
>>
>>6602426
That looks fine, just throw something together and see what annoys you while you're playtesting.

Getting something done is much more important than getting the perfect thing done.
>>
>>6602432
I guess right now I just need to figure out if it's easier to just hide/swap the elements I don't need when not in battle, or to have two different screens that share some elements and information. I haven't tried either before, so I guess tomorrow I'll have to just try one and find out if it works like I would want it.
>>
New thread:

>>6602475

>>6602475

>>6602475
>>
>>6602418
Or really, really linear. Which is fine.

The problem is if you allow a player to transform lots but still go everywhere. You'd have to have a variable or something for nearly every transformation, and I dont even want to think of what you'd need to do for custom events and new player portraits.
Thread posts: 417
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.