[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ games general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 451
Thread images: 49

File: 6667_20150316022919_5.gif (92KB, 655x415px) Image search: [Google]
6667_20150316022919_5.gif
92KB, 655x415px
European Extreme edition

Previous thread >>6585918

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

pic related is not an actual game, sadly.
>>
>>6591081

Definitely sadly.
>>
>>6591081
ok, is that just an image or a actual game?
If the answer is the latter, I would like the name plz.
>>
>>6591138
nvm, read the last part, feel stupid.
>>
File: 6667_20150316022914_0.gif (26KB, 655x415px) Image search: [Google]
6667_20150316022914_0.gif
26KB, 655x415px
>>6591138

I hesitated making it the OP because I knew it would lead to posts like this. I'm hoping it'll provide some inspiration.
>>
>>6591081
>>6591138
>>6591171
Pixiv likes to make "fake screenshot" mock-ups of how a potential erotic game could look like.

If you guys are looking for something in that fashion /vg/'s /hgg2d/ focuses on erogames using 2d sprites (though not all of them are /d/).

I always like to reccommend RyonaRPG, it's a sandbox hentai action-adventure jRPG which can have your heroine end up in following /d/ situations (list is not even complete):
- Turned into a monster girl (and you continue playing as one)
- Hypnotized on several levels (only subconsciously or becoming a slut due to it)
- Becoming a (sex) slave by defaulting into debt (the game doesn't end there as you can pay back the debt but the NPCs will react to it and also it opens some unique bad endings)
- Having your equipment taken over by slimes/parasites (up to the point the entire body is covered by it and you cannot remove them anymore through normal means) or in "living latex" (same effect)
- If your heroine gets defeated you can rescued by a different heroine (instead of going through a "standard" game over). You better have had leveled up that second heroine beforehand (you can switch between heroines) because otherwise you probably won't be able to reach the captured heroine until she gets captured by slavers which allows you to buy her back (with some extra "lewd abilities" that distract her during combat)
- Other cursed equipment to torment them (a chastity belt with built-in dildo that vibrates at random)
- Becoming a (sexual) android

And that is not even counting the endings, all of the above are states your heroine can end up in and you continue playing (and even getting "upgrades" on that) or you can try to beat the game legit avoiding them.
In fact, that's what I recommend, this isn't a game to play for purposely letting yourself being defeated (in order to see the H scene) but rather you'll encounter those events organically while trying to beat the game (it's not overly hard but not piss-easy).
>>
Anyone got any game suggestions similar to Cursed? I'm talking life-sim style games where you play as a female (whether starting as or turned into one).

I have looked around quite a lot and played various big ones, for example Newlife as well as popular English translated Russian ones such as ETO, Simgirl and Schoolgirl.
>>
>>6591205
I'm afraid that's all there is currently
>>
>>6591204
I tried playing RyonaRPG. I was getting my ass kicked by the very first monsters. Couldn't find anywhere to grind to to alleviate the ass raping either.
>>
What ever happened to that 2d bondage fighting game?
At least I think it was a fighting game. Where you trained up your girl and pit her against someone else.
>>
New free cities up
>>
>>6591253
Common problem, go find the noob dungeon.
>>
>>6591171
what type of game is the image pretending to represent?
>>
>>6591283
>FC Dev didn't post about it here before he put it on his blog
He has abandoned us, this is Patreon's fault, lolifag has angered him, etc.
Have people overreacted for reasons other than that?
>>
File: passages.png (223KB, 1221x607px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
223KB, 1221x607px
>>6591283
>New free cities up
Give me a minute, God damn

>>6591292
>Have people overreacted for reasons other than that?
Not that I'm aware of.

Free Cities 0.5.3 up at freecitiesblog.blogspot.com, "Rank hath its Privileges." It seems to be a requirement on the books somewhere that modern games have achievements, so FC now has achievements in the form of full formal titles for the PC. 90 minutes of playtesting got me to “Gaius Sixtus the Great, Hero of the City, Destroyer of the Daughters, Princeps of the Evocati, Keeper of the Blade and Chalice, Procurator of the Brothel, First on the Promenade, Comptroller of the Arcade, Holder of Slaves, and unquestioned Master of the Arcology.” (Yes, you can choose your name now.) Five new society models for 11 total, all of which should work properly now. One new event and one new non-reputation effect for each society model. Bonus for implant-free slaves for you anti-silicone anons. Arcology upgrades, hormones, reputation, and paying attention to business matters all now less shit.
>pic: story structure in Twine. 300,000 words oh emperor help me

>>6590832
>you will never cleanse the heresy out of your arcology
Religious society model added.

>>6590757
>noob question, is the nurse good in any way? or is it just an event?
She is extremely powerful in any leadership position.

>>6590831
>I got the impression she's a skilled, selfless workaholic. A mix between an intelligent golem and a heal-slut. Good waifu material if you like reserved but dedicated.
Pretty much, but with a hefty added layer of trauma. She takes refuge in routine.

>>6590716
>Would it be possible to include school uniforms?
Certainly, but I've learned it's much easier to add a bunch of clothes options at once, so I'm letting them pile up.
>>
Loli's when
>>
>>6591295
Don't start this again.
>>
>>6591295
when you mod them into free cities
>>
>>6591293
Hey, FC.
You know how you can cause oddness through the shock collars for example.
How can you cause arrogance?
>>
>>6591293
Important, on-topic question: what's your favourite Space Marine legion/chapter?
Hint: there is an objectively correct answer to this question.
>>
>>6591289
Violated Heroine
>>
Any games besides CoC with dragongirl transformation?
>>
>>6591309
>Giving your slaves an objectively bad trait
>This plebian
I greatly underestimated how much anons would want specific bad traits. There's no way to cause arrogance right now. If it's wanted, I could add it, I suppose: as a penalty for giving a slave an inappropriately high standard of living, is what comes right to mind.

>>6591317
>Important, on-topic question: what's your favourite Space Marine legion/chapter?
>Hint: there is an objectively correct answer to this question.
I doubt my answer is the one you consider objectively correct, anon. My favorite chapter is the only chapter to use its vast power to serve the citizens of the Imperium as well as protect them. The only chapter that understands that it is possible to both fight the Emperor's enemies and uplift, educate, and improve the lives of his children. The chapter that by its very success in carving out an island of peace, prosperity and justice in the grim, dark future, shows what a terribly unnecessary tragedy the condition of the rest of mankind truly is. Roboute Gulliman only truly failed once: and that was in neglecting to ordain that his sons should spread their wisdom not to the sector of Ultramar alone but to all the galaxy. Without the light of the Ultramarines, the darkness all about them would be less intolerable.
>>
>>6591326
>liking smurfs
dropped
>>
>>6591293
So close to perfect...
>>6591326
...and yet so far.
>>
>>6591326
>following the false Emperor
Although I approve of your reasons for liking them, I just can't get behind the Ultramarines. They're too Mary Sue for my taste. Alpha Legion is obviously the best legion.
Not sure what I'd give as a real answer, a lot of Chapters don't feel very well thought out. I like the idea behind the Grey Knights, though. A Chapter that entirely ignores 99% of what's going on so that they can focus more on killing every daemon that even thinks about slipping through the Warp.
>>
>>6591337
>so pure that demons can't do shit
>WE NEED TO BE MORE PURE LET US BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF THE SISTERS
I will never respect anything or anyone related to 40k.
>>
File: shiptoship3.png (141KB, 251x296px) Image search: [Google]
shiptoship3.png
141KB, 251x296px
>>6591293
Tempted to quote like half the minor updates, damn. This is so good.

FCDev, what do you think of slaves optionally having a "contract" period? Basically being indentured or contracted workers, if the player prefers that.

I uh have a design document but I haven't actually done the coding yet. I think I can do it most of it in a new SlaveContractExpires event. Beyond that, minor edits to the recruitment events (particularly Recruiter events), a single line of the slave description code, and a discount into Slave Cost based on remaining contract time. Plus the new trust variable and a startup toggle for the entire mess.

I think most of the game works almost as well with "you cannot leave for 3 more weeks" as "you cannot leave ever".

I know part of the point is that the Master can be incredibly sadistic to slaves, but the temporary contract would allow that. As long as slaves don't come out mindbroken or crippled, it's all good. If they report that's all well and that serving Master is wonderful, all the better. This would be tracked with "trust" which would increase the quality and type of volunteer slave contractees,

I really should just make the diff and send it to you, but I guess I want to hear your opinion first before I actually work on it.

Why yes I am the pussy anon who's been treating slaves like willing employees, why do you ask
>>
>>6591326
Plz no causing bad traits also MY CHAPTER CAN BEAT YOUR CHAPTER BRO. As an aside I love your game.
>>
File: 1382884146721.jpg (359KB, 798x970px) Image search: [Google]
1382884146721.jpg
359KB, 798x970px
>>6591346
Shit forgot to include that obedient or greater slaves would offer to "re-sign" for a fee. Could even be automated to reduce tedium. Devoted slaves don't even require a fee, but get annoyed if you don't send something to their familes/retirement fund. Worshipful slaves don't give a shit about that.

Benefits might include less support for the Daughters of Liberty, and slaves accepting much worse punishment without mindbreaking "Because they see the end in sight".
>>
In Free Cities, does anyone know what makes a girl "Prestigious"?
>>
>Why the fuck is MMM on the list of games? That shit was abandoned.
>the dev actually came back after 2 years of no updates
There is a God.
>>
>>6591356
MMM?
>>
>>6591356
your post makes no sense, what the fuck are you quoting?
>>
>>6591374
>>6591358
>not knowing MMM
where have you guys been?
>>
>>6591343
Eh. Every piece of GW literature is a game of russian roulette with 5 bullets loaded. There's some genuinely good stuff, some fun shit to turn your brain off to, and a whole pile of nonsensical garbage that will make you recoil from the page itself.

Oh, and no real internal canon to speak of.
>>
>>6591416
helping debug HHS+
I honestly don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
File: 1444681022975.jpg (93KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1444681022975.jpg
93KB, 1366x768px
>>6591295
>>
I kinda want to make a game based in the FC universe.

Where people in debt might sell themselves into slavery for X number of months to get out of debt and so they try to find a slaveowner that won't fuck them up too much physically, mentally, or "forget" they had you only temporarily.

Perhaps they might also have opportunities to steal from their owner and bail early as a high-risk, high reward option.

Thoughts?
>>
>>6591352

They either come with the title "Prestigious" or gain it from an event while whoring/being a public servant. You have to invest 10,000 slavebux to get it.

They give a boost to your rep every turn just being in your stable, they get added bonuses while whoring or being a public servant, and they increase the bonus you get from keeping them as a fucktoy.

Always invest in prestige.
>>
File: 0062.png (716KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0062.png
716KB, 800x600px
>>6591293
The new dairy upgrade is bugged

Also can Journalist and Private Detective be added to careers?
>>
>>6591293
On the update before this one I grinded up enough rep to get the enhanced body shop unlock, but it didn't seem to add any options. I'm not sure if they're just not implemented or if it's a bug that it's not showing up.
>>
>tfw you start working on a game and begin to enjoy writing the background lore more than you do the lewd
Currently writing a bunch of ingame lore books written by Adolvinus Smitler that describe various solutions for dealing with the non human races on the continent and seeding them around in various ingame bookshelves.
>>
>>6591463
But what would the player be doing?
>>
>>6591293
>Name your character
Well looks like I get to spend thirty minutes before each new game staring at a text box.
>>
File: EH.jpg (22KB, 1127x55px) Image search: [Google]
EH.jpg
22KB, 1127x55px
>>
File: EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (12KB, 185x134px) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
12KB, 185x134px
>>6591506
>>
>No shark teeth
Take all the time you need FC. Thanks for the update
>>
>>6591506
Jesus did you load an old save?
>>
>>6591495

Getting fucked, trained, "enhanced," and otherwise used as an object while trying to maintain enough identity to leave in a mentally sound state.
>>
>>6591510
Nope.
>>
sup /d/
A while ago I mentioned in a thread about a kinda shitty 3D H-game where you send custom girls into a dungeon to fight monsters and sometimes get raped.
You could get the girls pregnant and then some Angel paid you to take away the unborn babies. Angel Abortion basically.
I found out what it was called, it was Harem in Maze 2.
I only mention it cause some Anons showed interest.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ106025.html
>>
>>6591416
monster minx meltdown
>>
>>6591293
You know for the longest time I saw this picture and thought it was all micromanagment and supply routes between different arcologies. But now that I realize it's a twine layout I feel really stupid.

>>6591518
That game is pretty neat. I liked how you start out in this place and it's got all these sex crazed girls and you're feeling like, even if I can't survive it can't be that bad. Then the girls start getting even more attractive and it's like you want to see what's going to happen next. But then, then you come across all sorts of mutated body horrors and centipedes made from human limbs and they're attacking rescue helicopters or sinking rescue boats and it's like jesus christ I don't know if I still want to fuck that.
>>
>>6591522
This post sold me on trying MMM
>>
>>6591293
You've said previously you wouldn't add any PC customization but just added PC names, anything else planned or is this all we should expect in terms of PC customization?
>>
>>6591326

Hey FC Dev, a small request. Can we get a couple of kinds of chastity device for penis-equipped slaves? Maybe a pretty plastic model, a metal cage and (the very cruel) Teeth of Kali.

Just feels like something that fits the setting that is plain missing.
>>
>>6591317

Anything other than Astral Knights is plain wrong.
>>
>>6591204
I tried to play Ryona, but I cant find a Username or Password to finish the Import.
>>
>>6591539
I didn't run into anywhere that I needed a user/password. I can't get RM2K to install properly though.
>>
>>6590518
Well, its nowhere near brutal, but cute demon crashers is a vn that lets you play sub to any of 4 sex demons
>>
>>6591622
It was a pretty cute game. Super female-friendly, which was a nice change.

>>6591539
I'm getting the same issue. On the repos, right?
>>
>>6591506
Same thing happens to me when I try to do a gloryhole
>>
Alright, new question, how the hell do I get RPGmaker 2000 RTPs to install?
>>
>>6591638
delete them
set system to japanese locale (including restarting your system)
download them again
>>
>>6591522
the only thing in this game that i dislike is the fact that i cant become a monster girl
>>
>>6591436
Good luck with that.
>>
>>6591356
aaaand seldom is gone once again -_-
>>
>>6591622
>In our team, we felt there was a need of consent and safe spaces
vomit internally.jpg

Why cant people make things without being total fags about it.
>>
>>6591346
I like this idea, considering slaves are supposed to pay of their debts, it just makes sense that they regain freedom after it's been payed off.
>>
Man, Freedom Cities would be about a billion times better if you could choose the gender of the player character.

I know its not likely to happen though
>>
>>6591326
cow pregnancies upgrade is not working, you can select it as many times as you wish and nothing changes
>>
>>6591326
>Toiletseat marines
Jesus, I used to think you were based
>>
>>6591634
same and now my load is bugged
>>
>>6590691
>>6590692
>>6590699
>>6590700
>>6590702
>>6590707
bump for Deus vult
>>
>>6591293
>Religious society model added.
PRAISE THE LOAAAAAWWWWWD
>>
>>6591326
Being an ultrafag
game dropped, patronship removed
get out of my sight you filthy smurflover
>>
>>6591326
I see you march for Macragge. I'm pretty Ultra myself, even if at the end of the day, I still side with Chaos.
>>6591293
>Religious society model added.
ONCE MIGHTY CITIES NOW CRUMBLE AND TURN TO SAND
Hold on, restructuring my arcology to focus on gladiatrix production for the glory of KHORNE
>>
>>6591517
I remember playing it years ago. Atmosphere, graphics and outfit customization were great, gameplay was a little dull and there's an embarrassingly small amount of actual sex.
>>
File: lewdshop.png (563KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lewdshop.png
563KB, 1280x1024px
How is my lewd shop? I think the armbinder looks a bit too "real" but other than that I think it's okay.

Planning to add a short scene and possible bad end with the dominatrix shopkeeper.
>>
>>6591934
The different styles don't match at all.
>>
>>6591536
FCdev has commented on this in the past, and it's not likely to be implemented soon, since chastity would have to get checked and get special outcomes/flavor text for almost every event

vaginal chastity was apparently a pain in the ass to add to the game and it STILL increases workload for every update
>>
>>6591866
>I'm pretty Ultra myself, even if at the end of the day, I still side with Chaos.
>pretty ultra
>side with chaos
typical
>>
>>6591293
>It is every slave's final duty to go into the arcade, and to become one with all the arcology.
oh you
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>6591953
>>6591293
I see what you two did there
>>
>>6591537
>not choosing the glorious Black Templars instead
pussay
>>
>>6591253
>I tried playing RyonaRPG. I was getting my ass kicked by the very first monsters. Couldn't find anywhere to grind to to alleviate the ass raping either.
Use the noob dungeon (in the first city) to level up to level 5 (give or take a level) and keep a healthy stock of potions before going out into a dungeon (there is also an auto-heal option activated by an NPC, try using it in the noob dungeon on different settings until you find one acceptable for you as it is not like a fairy in zelda that is going to revive you on 0 health).

After that you are pretty much good to go and will have learned how to use your heroine properly (I tend to reccommend Nakoruru but that is because she also used to be the character with the most erotic art in-game)

>>6591539
>>6591622
1.) You are trying to upload instead of downloading if you got that
2.) /d/ made a prepatched version in October which should still be pretty up-to-date: https://mega.nz/#!Es8XRZAL!HsKA4b3GrybLOpp7yK-TvbPDZP9lmI7NAbPU6Kvtzgc

If you want to check the last thread where RyonaRPG was discussed in detail I suggest starting at post >>6501012 in the loveisover archive, it discussed most of the fetishes the game covers and recommended ways to play it (personally I favour doing an ironman run but inh your first playthrough you might want to just play an hour or so with "reloads" just to get the hang of the battle system of your heroine and setting up the healing items properly).

Also, there are a few dungeons (mostly the underwater temple) that are unsolvable without the wiki due to their reliance on things that are either untranslated (puzzles that are dialog-related or require knowledge of Japanese cultural references) so if you die to something like that it would also warrant a "reload".

Again, house-rules, you can also just grab the cheating item from the start and break the game to your pleasure, it's a sandbox game after all, a lot of people also love GTA games just to use the cheats.
>>
>>6591959
>there will never be a trap hero in ryona
>>
>>6591844
>bump for Deus vult
New mission!
>The great /d/ East-West Schism, brought about by the arrogance of Pope Leo LXIX in >>1054, might finally be healed. As established by Emperor Justinian in >>531, the Bishop of /aco/ is merely one of five /h/ Patriarchs of equal rank, together with the ones in /d/, /u/, /h/ and /y/. If all five Patriarchates can be restored to Hentai Church under the auspices of the /d/rawn porn, there is hope of a new unity.
>>
>>6591934
6/10, as >>6591938 the style is a bit over the place (especially the default books) but it is functional enough if we aren't going to spend hours in it.
>>
>>6591961
Why should there be? It would be a nightmare to code for a game that is probably not going to live for much longer.

What is more surprising to me is how few commercial trap games exist.
>>
>>6591968
Despite what /d/ night tell you, the majority of the world doesn't see the difference between traps and regular homosexuality.
>>
>>6591975
>the majority of the world doesn't see the difference between traps and regular homosexuality.
The "majority of the world" doesn't see any difference between non-vanilla, non-married straight sex as it encompasses 7 billion people most of which do not live in stable democracies with varying degrees sexual liberty.

From what I have seen in (western) Europe there is a difference in mainstream views as to how "gay" it is depending on where in the spectrum you fall (no idea about how the US deals with it).

At least outside of marriage (which can still be a touchy subject) most people accept (vanilla) gay or straight couples as "normal" (even very light BDSM) but crossdressing and transgender gets lumped together as "fetishistic" with stuff like hard BDSM. NTR/"Sissy" fetishes probably do not help in that regard.
>>
>>6591975
The majority of the world is irrelevant to the Japanese 2D-porn market
>>
>>6591326
>My favorite chapter is the only chapter to use its vast power to serve the citizens of the Imperium as well as protect them.
Oh. Wait, maybe he's talking about the Salamanders. They're a decent choi-
>Rowboat Girlyman
>FCdev confirmed for Matt Ward.
"All true arcology owners follow the FC Encyclopedia, and aspire to live by its teachings, with only a few stubborn aberrants resisting." when?
>>
>>6591343
>We need protection from daemons.
>Let's coat our armor with a substance that is saturated with purity and holiness.
gosh darn sisterfags whining about a little bloodletting

Also, I think they retconned it.
>>
>>6591720
>WAAAH, THIS FREE PORN GAME HAS GOOD PEOPLE WORKING ON IT AND FEATURES REALISTIC BDSM
>>
>>6591490
I once started writing some ERP classes for D&D3.5.

It turned into an entire tabletop RPG system with an accompanying mostly non-h fantasy setting.
>>
>>6591485
You can turn guys into herms, iirc

>>6591720
>In our team, we felt there was a need of consent and safe spaces
>SJW /d/ porn
There is no God, and he hates us.

>>6591934
S'a'ight.

>>6591987
>the world is oppressing my fetishes! scat uprising when?
Settle down, Bobby.
>>
>>6591965
>All is not well however; The /b/arbarians of the east, from Da/c/ia to Sa/r/matia, have begun a migration, fleeing ever westward in great hordes with whatever they can carry. When asked, there is but one word on there lips:
/A/ttila.
>>
>>6592037
>scat uprising when?
Don't be silly, Timmy, that would be a pretty shitty revolution
>>
>>6592037
>>SJW porn
Really, all it means is that the characters ask if you want to continue, and theres a big stop button (to represent the safeword) so its not sjw porn, just realistic bdsm
>>
>>6592045
>safe spaces
>>
>>6592046
if you hit the stop button the sex becomes an aftercare cuddle session
>>
>>6592045
Also, anything that might potentially trigger some genderqueer tumblrite is never added to the game, because that would be mean >:(
SJW bullshit only makes the situation worse.
>>
>>6592051
source?
>>
>>6591293
Requesting more options for the arena/pit:

Blowjob/sex competitions ("most men/women served in X amount of time" or "first to Y")
Dancing contests
Battles to the death
Milk/semen production ("in X minutes" or "first to Y"). Maybe even teams of two slaves, with one producing and the other trying to assist her by getting her off (semen contest) or rubbing/squeezing her breasts (milk contest). No milking equipment allowed for team matches.

Allowing challengers from the audience (who presumably don't get raped if they lose)
>>
>>6592051
because real sex partners give 0 fucks about what might be bothersome to their bedmate
>>
>>6592057
Not even the same anon but I do not play games to play real life situations (or in this case fantastic situations still bound by real life concerns) but to specifically get experiences I cannot get in real life.

No, I would not want to become a sex slave in real life (though people who want to do 24/7 are free to do whatever they want) but I wouldn't mind living out that fantasy in the form of a videogame that reacts to my decisions.

Not saying that games which feature consent are inherently bad but they seem to defeat the purpose from my point of view, it's like trying to play a gangster in GTA 5 without ever comitting an actual crime (or rather creating a GTA-clone which still features the gangster aspect but you cannot actually commit a crime but need to get away with it through legal loopholes; sure, it's challenging and maybe even more realistic but it's becomes a chore at that point).
>>
>>6592049
>>
So what kind of master do you play as?
>>
>>6592055
>Milk/semen production
Afterwards, both bottles/buckets are either sold to a member of the audience, or the winner/loser gets to/has to drink it all.
>>
Could somebody upload an the files when you actually complete install rtp2000? I need it for the easyrpg android application as all I have currently is a smartphone because my current conputer just died on me recently so I can't run the rtp2000.exe.
>>
>>6592055
I'd love, if you have enough servants they act as cheerleaders for the fighters.
Also since we are suggesting stuff could we get a lowcut, sexy nurse outfit
>>
File: ika_hb2.png (290KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ika_hb2.png
290KB, 800x600px
Does anyone have any possession/bodysuit/skinsuit games? Or general crossdressing is also something I'd love <3

Preferrably not text-based as well, I can't get off to words.
>>
>>6592130
Yonyon Zombie game is based around crossdressing. You should have fun.
It should be in the pastebin.
>>
>>6592029

It's like if you shot somebody in COD and the game paused and showed you his funeral, with close-up shots of his weeping widow and children to demonstrate the true horror of war.

Fantasy is supposed to be divorced from reality.
>>
Any recommendations for female protagonist sandboxy games? Played newlife and cursed, bored of both.
>>
>>6591436
Better character sheet when?
>>
>>6592175
Unless they've already changed it since June, of course.
>>
>>6592175
>tfw Davian Thule was accidentally put into the body of a schoolgirl instead of into a Dreadnought
>>
File: rpg2000error.png (96KB, 849x842px) Image search: [Google]
rpg2000error.png
96KB, 849x842px
>>6591959
So, I downloaded the game from that link and this happened. I've tried running it in Windows XP compatibility mode, but the same thing happened. Am I missing something glaringly obvious here or is the game confused about my volume, location, magnetic field cost (in euro) and Euler's number?
>>
>>6591204
>RyonaRPG

Is that in english or would I be playing it without knowing what the hell was going on?
>>
>>6592195
>Euler's number
Applocale?
>>
>>6591957
Fuck off Yang, holding back the progress of knowledge with your oppressive ways.
>>
>>6592197
*Applocale?
>>
>>6591204
>Living latex
I need more games with it or stuff like it. Especially if there's mind control elements.
>>
File: pressF.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pressF.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>6592163
CoD isn't This War of Mine, and that one game with the realistic BDSM isn't the others without it. Both can coexist and be played by different people with different interests and expectations of a war/BDSM game.
>>
File: locationRyona.png (14KB, 947x36px) Image search: [Google]
locationRyona.png
14KB, 947x36px
>>6592197
Does that mean I need to place the game somewhere else, or do I need to associate RPG2000 with the .exe of RyonaRPG somehow?
>>
>>6592195
Have you tried inputting 5.82 teslas per euro? The rest should fall naturally out of the tensor.
>>
>>6592163
Why do I feel like I've heard this exact line somewhere before?
>>
>>6592204
You need to read a guide about installing Japanese porn games
>>
File: 141110.jpg (489KB, 692x1031px) Image search: [Google]
141110.jpg
489KB, 692x1031px
>>6592203
>>
File: progress.png (39KB, 662x527px) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
39KB, 662x527px
>>6592207
>install applocale
>select moonrunes which are most likely Japanese
>the error message is now in Japanese
>arigatou_Obama-san.png

Alright fuck it, where can I find a guide about installing Japanese porn games?
>>
>>6592219
DO you have your region set to Japan?
>>
File: 1449817065912.png (1MB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449817065912.png
1MB, 919x720px
>>6592175
>HHS using Kisekae
I get that it's difficult to make your own dynamic characters but I can't be the only one that hates those characters. Especially the dicks
>>
>>6592219
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/100606-Latest-VH%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%EF%BC%90%EF%BC%91_090301-%28Violated-Heroine%29?p=3342115#post3342115
>>
>>6592219
You need to install the RTP with Japanese locale, or otherwise your filenames will be trashed and your games won't find the files.
>>
>>6592219
Just set your system locale to Japanese and you'll never need to worry about any of that shit.
>>
>>6592223
The dynamic representation more than outweighs the look in my opinion. I'd much rather be able to actually see the changes than to have every character be represented by copied body parts from a dozen different games, including poorly photoshop-resized tits.
>>
>>6592219
Can’t open the file vehicle.
>>
What names are you all using now that FC lets you name your oligarch?

I'm unoriginal so I've been using Tiberius Maximus, since one of the new encyclopedia entries points out how similar to ROman culture FC culture is...
>>
>>6592221
Is this:
http://users.wfu.edu/yipcw/atg/microsoft/applocale/
guide okay? I'll need to install the Japanese language pack and stuff
>>
>>6592234
Angron, to spite FC Dev's Ultramarine-loving ass.
>>
>>6592234
Marneus Calgar.
>>
>>6592238
Shouldn't it be that one swishy primarch instead? The one that slit Roboute's throat in the first place?
>>
>>6592234
Davian Thule is my default "I don't give a fuck" name for throwaway saves in h games.
>>
>>6592234
Karolus Magnus
>>
>>6592249
"I HAVE CUM TO DESTROY YOU"
>>
>>6592236
Seems a bit weird, you could always just go to hongfire if you want to use AppLocale, they have guides for that.
>>
File: 1429866033465.jpg (111KB, 508x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429866033465.jpg
111KB, 508x600px
>>6592243
Fulgrim don't swing that way.
>>
>>6592254
>Implying there's a direction Fulgrim DOESN'T swing in
>>
>>6592256
Only when Slaanesh tells him to. Girls are icky.
>>
Is /d/ nothing but fa/tg/uys?

>>6592234
I usually use Aurelian.
>>
File: cdd68141ea950a7d01c8d4e07b69e91c.jpg (168KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cdd68141ea950a7d01c8d4e07b69e91c.jpg
168KB, 708x1000px
>>6592261
No, /tg/ is nothing but /d/eviants.
>>
>>6592234

I just called myself "Great Leader".
>>
>>6592175
>Davian Thule
>penis size: 19cm
You're goddamn right
>>
>>6592234
I use my own
You faggots
>>
>>6592274
I used to do that, but after seeing the people in this thread I have decided to start going by Alpharius instead,
>>
>>6592274
>you die or go missing
>your family, friends, or the police go through your stuff, find the game, load up a save, and press "Next Week", wondering what kind of game it is
"Carl Watson has set a new record for raping crippled virgin teenage sex slaves. Congratulations!"
>>
>>6592277
What a coincidence, so have I.
>>
>>6592284
Fuck you, I'm Alpharius.
>>
>>6592288
But I thought I was Alpharius.
>>
>>6592305
Am I Alpharius?
>>
File: preview.png (256KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
preview.png
256KB, 800x453px
>>6592223
I like em
>>
>>6592311
I'm Alpharius and so is my wife.
>>
>>6592234
> Not being Barry Johnson, the Great Sage
>>
>>6592318
I named all my slaves Alpharius though...
>>
>>6592328
>Alpharius, lover of Alpharius and mother of Alpharius, has defeated Alpharius in the slave pits. Alpharius, Alpharius, and Alpharius erupt into cheers from the audience.
>>
>>6592332
>>6592334
>>6592335
Oh god it won't let me delete any.
>>
>>6592203

This War of Mine was incredibly hamfisted though, like most games that aim for "social realism".
>>
>>6592337

It's cool. It works.
>>
>>6592335
>not editing the nicknames in the code so they can also be nicknamed Alpharius
>>
>>6592343
Alpharius Mode when, FC Dev?
>>
>>6592348
"Prosperity in your arcology continues to hemorrhage due to potential citizens and customers being weirded out by everyone calling everyone else Alpharius."
>>
>>6592163
what if your fantasy is having a loving, caring partner who gives you cuntrol over the situation, and freedom to stop?
>>
>>6592196
its in moonrunes, but theres a translation patch
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/RyonaRPG/Translation
>>
>>6592042
I c wat u id there
>>
>>6592205
I can get 6 Teslas for 1 euro? Man, energy efficiency is just getting more and more attractive
>>
>>6592369
then you're a homosex queerlord
>>
>>6592059
This
>>
>>6592135
>Yonyon Zombie game is based around crossdressing. You should have fun.
>It should be in the pastebin.
Any of yonyon's games can be recommended here, even if they are mostly /e/ in nature they involve TG and crossdressing.
>>
>>6592234
Shahanshah Zoroaster, for historical relevance and religious irony at the same time
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 489x368px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 489x368px
I tried to do the translation patch, and got this error like 6 times all at once. wat mean /d/?
>>
>>6592376
given that the game offers a lesbian option, i fail to see how this is an issue.
>>
>>6592196
>Is that in english or would I be playing it without knowing what the hell was going on?
See >>6592372 ; the translation patch covers most of the important parts (first/tutorial town, most items/menus, most important NPCs in other towns, etc).
It's very functional and if something is not translated it's either unimportant fluff or too recent (AKA probably not even finished)

>>6592195
>So, I downloaded the game from that link and this happened. I've tried running it in Windows XP compatibility mode, but the same thing happened. Am I missing something glaringly obvious here or is the game confused about my volume, location, magnetic field cost (in euro) and Euler's number?
1.) Use applocale or set your system non-unicode to Japanese
2.) Delete the RPGMaker2000 you installed. You need to reinstall it/extract it again in Japanese.
3.) Ditto for RyonaRPG, delete the folder and extract it again until you get the files in moonrunes.

That's it. And it's pretty much required for any Japanese games you install (not each time, just set it to Japanese once and you are good to go, it won't change the menus of your PC to Japanese, only how it handles programs that were not coded in the latin alfabet so unless you are from a country that uses Cyrillic/Arabic/etc it's not going to affect you adversely).
>>
>>6592219
>Cannot find/open file
Would you kindly delete the RPGMaker 2000 files and RyonaRPG files and install them from zero? Because it probably cannot find them as you installed/extracted them before you installed moonrunes.
>>
>>6592234
>I'm unoriginal so I've been using Tiberius Maximus, since one of the new encyclopedia entries points out how similar to ROman culture FC culture is...
>Not choosing Marcus Licinius Crassus
Do you even Triumvirate?
>>
>>6592389
>Not choosing Pompey
>Choosing a real estate speculator
>>
>>6592243
>>6592254
>>6592256
>>6592259
Amateurs.

Clearly you need to call him Horus.
>>
>>6592385
>only how it handles programs that were not coded in the latin alfabet so unless you are from a country that uses Cyrillic/Arabic/etc it's not going to affect you adversely).

No, it changes how all non-unicode characters are interpreted. This includes those from latin scripts not found in the English language, and those won't be displayed correctly in Japanese locale.

Also, some stupid programs try to guess your preferred language based on the non-unicode settings, which means that yes, they will be in full Japanese.
>>
>>6592382
>I tried to do the translation patch, and got this error like 6 times all at once. wat mean /d/?
How about you cut the fluff and try if the prepatched (yet outdated) version in >>6591959 works?

If it doesn't work it means you fucked up the intallation of RPGMaker 2000 (of which you need the Japanese version and you need to extract and install it while in Japanese non-unicode or using applocale, otherwise it won't work).

Otherwise you haven't extracted the RyonaRPG or the translation file correctly (or you did so before switching to Japanese, yes the translation file also needs to be extracted in the Japanese non-unicode).
>>
>>6592391
>Not Marcus Aemilius Lepidus
>>
>>6592391
>Choosing a traitor
Next you'll tell me you'd choose Cato of all people, he'll tell you to stop raiding the refugees or enslaving other arcology owners.
>>
>>6592403
RPGMakerTrans isn't really related to RPKGMaker
>>
Can anyone help me find a game? I have no idea if its /d/ related because I never got around to playing it or downloading it for that matter. I think it was made with Rags and it was based on or inspired by resident evil and had zombies or some shit.
>>
>>6592391
to be fair to that anon he was a pretty great real estate speculator
>show up at a burning building with your own firefighters
>offer to buy it for cheap or let it burn
>???
>profit

seems pretty fitting for the FC world to me anyway
>>
>>6592396
What? I've had my computers on Japanese locale for years now and never ran into that.
>>
>>6592411
>>6592404
>>6592391
>>6592389
>Choosing men of a failed empire
>Not choosing Belisarius
>>
>>6592396
>Also, some stupid programs try to guess your preferred language based on the non-unicode settings, which means that yes, they will be in full Japanese.
You can switch them to English or your preferred language.

>>6592396
>This includes those from latin scripts not found in the English language, and those won't be displayed correctly in Japanese locale.
From my experience that rarely happens (when handling 2-byte characters windows will still guess the correct one most of the time), the only time I see it is with EULAs or some rare instances when you open up ancient documents/code that wasn't properly adapted to UTF-8
>>
>>6592420
Stupid programs that throw a Japanese Gui at you? Luckily, it's rare, but they do exist.
>>
>>6592382
Did you run AppLocale on your extraction software? Are any of the relevant folders or files named broken strings of nonsense?
>>
>>6592412
>RPGMakerTrans isn't really related to RPKGMaker
It isn't. The files where it pulls the translation from are in Japanese though which I suspect could still bork it up if not extracted in Japanese locale.
>>
>>6592418
Indeed, that was my reasoning.
>>
>>6592426
Because Western devs have adapted to unicode way better than Japanese ones.

Except Windows
>>
>>6592423
In my defense, they weren't part of an Empire but a Republic.

A dying Republic they helped kill off but a Republic non-the-less (regardless on if you consider the Triumvirate + Caeser later proto-emperors already or just you consider the Republic died officially when the Senate was effectively dead and buried for absolutely all practical purposes)
>>
>>6592403
where can i find the japanese version, clearly my moonpeople porn game skills are weak
>>
>>6592437
>Because Western devs have adapted to unicode way better than Japanese ones.
You mean they have adapted it while eastern devs (not just Japan) have disregarded it as an unnecessary complication for what they only want to be able to run in Japan.

To be fair back when RPGMaker was first designed UTF-8 wasn't completely widespread widespread even amongst western devs, I remember how Spanish, German and French symbols getting messed up until the late 90s
>>
>>6592449
>where can i find the japanese version, clearly my moonpeople porn game skills are weak
http://tkool.jp/support/download/index

You only need the RTP files; you only need the 2000 one but just get the other RPGMaker ones while you are at it, if any other game gets posted that is a Japanese RPGMaker game it is probably going to be using the newer versions.
>>
>>6592462
ok, so the rtp is nbecessary to run games, but the others are the actual game makers, do i have that right?
>>
File: the gang.png (39KB, 890x257px) Image search: [Google]
the gang.png
39KB, 890x257px
>>6592394
Already did a Chaos Lord run back in 0.5.0.
>>
>>6592467
Trails versions, but pretty much.
Just get the RTPs unless you want to mod the games
>>
File: Untitled.png (89KB, 1763x764px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
89KB, 1763x764px
>>6592472
sigh. what is it this time.
>>
>>6592389
>>6592391
>>6592234
>>6592250
>>6592274
>>6592261
>>6592242
>>6592249
My friends. the only option to name yourself, the future leader and greatest owner in all the Free Cities....is simply Caesar.
>>
Is there something with fmg?
>>
>>6592481
Ave! True to Caesar.
>>
>>6592413
Anyone?
>>
>>6592479
Sorry, that only happens on newer Windows I never used for playing RPGMaker games myself so I can't help with it.
>>
>>6592479
I admire your dedication to the handpenis arts.
>>
File: Caesar2.png (526KB, 619x568px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar2.png
526KB, 619x568px
>>6592481
Its pronounced, "Kai-sarr"
>>
>>6592487
well, i have no social life, i work nights, and college is out for winter. what the fuck else am i gonna do?
>>
>>6592486
so run in compatibility mode then?
>>
>>6592479
Could it be? You have never installed DirectX on your PC?
>>
>>6592496
I don't remember how people fixed it, but it's fixable

>>6592497
You don't need to install Direct Draw since the 90s
>>
>>6592499
ran in compatibility mode for XP and/or ran in 640x48 res. it works now, so far. ive got the title screen.
>>
>>6592499
>You don't need to install Direct Draw since the 90s
Well, the game uses technology from the late 90s/early 00s

>>6592501
>ran in compatibility mode for XP and/or ran in 640x48 res. it works now, so far. ive got the title screen.
Well, that is solved now.

Fell free to continue posting screenshots of your playthrough.

Also, the first boss is... well, designed to be unbeatable, you start your adventure after you wake up after that endless horde event.
>>
>>6592504
It comes with Windows since XP at least.
>>
File: Untitled.png (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77KB, 640x480px
>>6592504
Will do!
>>
>>6592511
what do they mean by "game tempo is lost?"
>>
Different anon, but which character in RyonaRPG currently has the most content?
>>
File: Untitled.png (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
53KB, 640x480px
>>6592511
update: I have successfully picked a chgaracter despite not knowing things, changed out of my clothes, and taken a shit
>>
>>6592526
I always get VH and RRPG mixed up. Are both still getting updated and translated regularly?
>>
>>6592513
>what do they mean by "game tempo is lost?"
When you start getting sexual encounters texboxes will start appearing saying "don't/stop/etc" every few seconds.

If you have sound you don't really need it.

>>6592526
>update: I have successfully picked a chgaracter despite not knowing things, changed out of my clothes, and taken a shit
She's pretty much the default character. Her attack when charged allows you to attack from a distance.

Be sure to check out the newbie dungeon inside the city (building to the left if the NPCs didn't tell you) but also make sure you have healing items just in case.
>>
File: Capture.png (11KB, 451x134px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
11KB, 451x134px
I assume it's not supposed to look like this?
>>
>>6592532
RRPG is, dunno about VH
>>
File: Untitled.png (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
55KB, 640x480px
>>6592526
gotta go fast
>>
>>6592532
>I always get VH and RRPG mixed up.
VH is story-focused and "linear" (in the sense that you need to do certain story quest to unlock new places). Also, it's /d/-ness is limited to the heroine being impregnated by monsters/people and not much more.

RyonaRPG has a lot more /d/ fetishes included but is much more sandboxy in nature, you can go for the high-level dungeons at level 1 if you want, making it a bit like the Dark Souls of H-Games.

>Are both still getting updated and translated regularly?
VH isn't getting updated regularly anymore but the translation does get new updates.

RyonaRPG does get comparatively frequent updates from the devs (some only experimental so they won't get added to the stable version for some time) though I am not sure about the pace of translation.

You'll have a good 10-20 hours with each game with the translations that exist for each.
RyonaRPG went for a long time without translations (except very barebones stuff) and relied a lot on using the wiki but nowadays the translation covers most of the important stuff plus the NPCs that provide backstory.
>>
>>6592536
Not exactly, but that warning does exist in the game.

>>6592541
That one is a godsent.
>>
File: Untitled.png (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
43KB, 640x480px
>>6592541
oops
>>
>>6592548
...not sure what situations she's in, but that didn't take long.
>>
>>6592548
Mooooo
>>
>>6592548
>Hehehe, I'll satisfy myself by thoroughly slurp-slurping these cute pink nipples <3 Slurrrrp
Not sure what I expected.
>>
>>6592548
starting over, this wall of moontext is boring
>>
File: Capture.png (80KB, 646x481px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
80KB, 646x481px
>>6592546
All of the text in-game looks like that.
>>
>>6592555
>Hehehe, I'll satisfy myself by thoroughly slurp-slurping these cute pink nipples <3 Slurrrrp
This is what asians actually believe.
>>
>>6592548
>already collared up
Did you go to the slums by chance?
>>
>>6592535
Which character's got the living latex-like stuff?
>>
>>6592581
i have no idea, theres way too much runes
>>
>>6592369

If that's your idea of a fantasy, you really need to get out more. You couldn't pick a lower bar to hurdle.
>>
>>6592592
if thats a fantasy, you're either lonely or in an abusive relationship
>>
>>6592558
Does no one know how to help me? Because it might as well not be translated when it's like this.
>>
>>6592596

My fetish is consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. I demand equal representation for my fantasy in the porn game industry or I will kill a hostage every hour.
>>
>>6592588
>Which character's got the living latex-like stuff?
This one >>6592558 for example
>>
>>6592600
My fetish is being allowed to stop.Doesn't matter what, nothing turns me on more than the knowledge that I not gonna be forced to do something. Class cancelled? I'm hard. Illness not serious enough for medical attention? I don't have to go to the hospital- I'm hard. I'm given a choice about how freaky i want things to get? My dick may very well be about to EXPLODE
>>
>>6592608
Cool, I'm not going to judge. But you're literally retarded if you expect people to cater to your niche fetish instead of making a game that everyone will enjoy.
>>
>>6592468

This reminds me, I hope FCDev can be convinced to add a hide function for the info lines that are added when you change a slave's name (like how you can hide sexual history, or implants, etc).

Often when I rename a slave it's not because I see it as me making her answer to a new name, I just happened to get a slave with good stats but I hated the name it came with - as far as I'm concerned, the name I change it to is her 'real' name.
>>
File: 1448322122141.jpg (158KB, 900x730px) Image search: [Google]
1448322122141.jpg
158KB, 900x730px
>>6592608
>nothing turns me on more than the knowledge that I not gonna be forced to do something. Class cancelled? I'm hard. Illness not serious enough for medical attention? I don't have to go to the hospital- I'm hard.
>>
>>6592614
nah, if i did that then i would have to be hard, all the time, and that would defeat the purpose
>>
>>6592615
Anon, we both know that you're lying to make a point, but at least think it through a bit more. A NEET isn't forced to do anything because they have withdrawn from society altogether. The version of you that you just created would absolutely love being a NEET.
>>
>>6592619
thats the thing though. If i never HAD to do anything, then this version of me would HAVE to be aroused 24/7. Its a paradox, i tell you.
>>
>>6591436
>the ground floor hallway images are still switched
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>6592603
Is it like legit full body, head and all? Lack of identity is my fetish.
>>
FC gameplay question: Other than being tied to boob/ass growth, does weight have any actual mechanics effect?

I've been reflexively getting all my slaves to a nice, trim weight, but you know there's someone living in the arcology who would pay to fuck a 500 pound woman.

And I kind of want to take the TG Addict event slave and make some sort of horrible surgery monster out of it, start Tall and extend the limb bones, give it a Dita von Teese waistline, rail thin with huge roound fake boobs. You wanted surgery, you got it...
>>
>>6592646
abnormal weight gives a penalty to beauty, that's about it
>>
>>6591255
Im interested in this game, anyone know it?
>>
How do you see your skills in the latest version of HHS+? I can't seem to find them
>>
File: they've got some nerve.png (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
they've got some nerve.png
60KB, 640x480px
2k really doesn't like it when your keyboard is in japanese mode

using core104 and 105 from http://dev.rsaga.org/core/
put the Pictures directory from 105 in the obvious place, not bothering with translation because filthy foreigners get out

>celes is someone's waifu
>>
File: accurate portrayal of ff4.png (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
accurate portrayal of ff4.png
46KB, 640x480px
>talent "unfortunate heroine"
>easy to be kidnapped by villains
I haven't even started and I've already achieved WORTH

I can't decide, whose waifu should I definitely not pick for bullying?
>>
>>6592689
>>6592699
>>6592548
If only I spoke moon
>>
>Newlife
>Briefly a guy, almost immediately transformed into a woman. That's the only transformation.
>Even a mode where you start as a woman, still no transformations.
How is it /d/? It sounds incredibly vanilla.
>>
>>6592703
It's very vanilla due to britbong author not being allowed crimethink or sexcrime. It doesn't even allow vanilla rape

Give it a shot if you're really desperate to be the little girl
>>
File: screenshot.62.jpg (638KB, 1868x644px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.62.jpg
638KB, 1868x644px
Attempting to Translate RyonaRPG with the English patch, though it fails during the finalization, returning a bunch of Phyton script errors. What do?
>>
>>6592705
You can't even bet the little girl, you're the "20 something woman"
>>
>>6592708
this was addressed earlier, it has to do with the localization
>>
>>6592711
Can I fix it somehow? 3 am and tired so excuse me if I'm being braindead.
>>
>>6592716
Put your system in Japanese locale, redo everything. All of your filenames are fucked because you didn't.
>>
>>6592716
>>6592718
Specifically, uninstall all RTPs and anything else, delete the installers, change locale to Japanese, THEN download everything again.
>>
>>6592710
I want a casino where you can bet the little girl.
>>
File: schlock20080120b.jpg (92KB, 725x216px) Image search: [Google]
schlock20080120b.jpg
92KB, 725x216px
>>6592234
Dehaans
"In those darkest introspective moments you will despise yourselves. Because you will know with a certainty that you enjoy your work."

"I offer no solace. There is no redemption. We... all of us, we are the damned. So... let's go have some fun!"
>>
It would be interesting to see religion in FC. You could fill your arcade entirely with Catholics. With certain kinds of abuse or training, you could make them lose their faith, indoctrinate them in a new one, or have them worship you as a deity. Would probably be hard to implement.
>>
>>6592611
Not him but I think a game with a plot like that would be funny.
>>
>>6592234
Naughtius Maximus
>>
>>6592234
Bigus Dickus
>>
>>6592049
>BDSM with aftercare

Oh fuck yes, this is my fetish. Kinky sex is so much better when both parties are totally enjoying it and there's some emotional intimacy.
>>
>>6592815
I weally don't understand whats so funny about my good fwiend.... Biggus.... DICKUS.
>>
File: 1bbcfc7ced6dda13e9390ce44716192f.jpg (415KB, 1750x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1bbcfc7ced6dda13e9390ce44716192f.jpg
415KB, 1750x1313px
>>6592752

The latest version does let you start your own religion.

I also got a desperate pregnant mother off the streets who begged to be enslaved rather than have her baby die or be miscarried.

"Before she was a slave, she was formerly a nun."

11/10, would enslave again.
>>
>>6592826
http://sugarscript.itch.io/cute-demon-crashers

its free
>>
>>6592826
I want this to happen.

Aftercare mini-games, ho!
>>
>>6592479
Make a shortcut to the program, open the properties of the shorcut, and in the "Target" area, after all the text there type this - NormalPlay ShowTitle Window
>>
>>6592223
Does anyone know if there is a downloadable version of Kisekae 2?
>>
File: Star Wars.png (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars.png
87KB, 1280x720px
Hi guys, just putting out a request to all writers who would like to participate in making trainer game. At the moment Too many projects trainer and I, together with another writer are working on a Star Wars trainer. We currently have the base story line and gameplay mechanics written but are in need of a writer. If you are interested please send an email to [email protected]
>>
>>6592919
Needs Carbonite bad ends. Definitely.
>>
How do I stop getting shit on by thieves in defiler wings?
Just got the quest to amass 50k gold and I couldn't ever save over 10k in previous generation even with every upgrade and sabotage
they keep getting past every guard
>>
>>6592927
Find a lair in a fancy place.
>>
>>6592934
Well I just found a volcano and barely beat the fire giant
couldn't rape the female giant for some reason but hopefully this volcano is enough
>>
>>6592937
You weren't sufficiently erect.

Also: you need spell-boosted sperm to make it lay powerful babies.
>>
>>6592927
>>6592934
Pretty much. Any dragon with wings will automatically have a hard-to-reach lair. If you have magic, cast magic traps from your in-lair magic menu. If you're far enough to beat a giant, move into their place asap. Obviously you'll also want one of each type of guard (poisonous and common), and get the traps and fortifications from the goblins. I think that's everything you can do, and unfortunately even with that you're not entirely thief-proof. Just gotta hope RNGsus likes you
>>
>>6592939
>you need spell-boosted sperm to make it lay powerful babies.
how long do those spells last?
Because if it's just one turn it'll be impossible for me with no magic power as I can't impregnate on the same turn I get a magic power from the witch
>>
>>6592943
Next baby will be more powerful. Maybe next baby possesses innate powers
>>
>>6592945
Yeah it's still not letting me do anything to the female giant even after I cast the spell
>>
>>6592948
Max arousal is necessary. Spell is for powerful ice baby.
>>
>>6592927
To make money easily, you must make jewlery and sell it.
You can make Jewlery in your lair from Goblins, who will produce random quality items, Kobolds who always produce normal quality items, or from the Jewlery shop in the city [use magic to look human] who will produce high quality items but costs the most to make things with.
I suggest using Kobolds to make Jewlery cause it doesn't cost anything, until you learn which combination of materials results in the most expensive things.
Its possible to produce an item that sells for a good 20k gold with the right stuff. And if you have enough of the right stuff you can make lots of them.
Sell Jewlery to the Jewler in the city for the most money.
>>
>>6592948
You need to be BIG enough to fuck a Giant.
IIRC there's a spell for it too.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (265KB, 1276x746px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
265KB, 1276x746px
>>6592952
>>6592950
>spell to turn human
>spell to become big
>kobolds
No idea what you guys mean
I'm assuming kobolds are hidden and I need more than 1 magic power to do more spells which I can't get because the magic you get from the witch fades after a day
also that dragon died and my current quest is to give her a piece of jewelry worth 2300 or more
>>
>>6592699
I think it makes it so if she gets defeated you have less time to save her before she gets captured.
>>
>>6592961
There is no "Spell" that you have to cast to look human.
If you have 1 magic power you click on the Capital it'll give you the option to disguise as a human.
While in the Capital, go into the market place and drop disguise.
Then Defile a merchants daughter and bring her back to your lair.
When she gives birth, she'll give birth to Kobolds, which will then replace your Gremlins in your Lair.
>>
>>6592558
Looks like a font problem.
You do have Japanese fonts properly installed?
>>
>>6593005
ah I see
thanks for the tips anon
>>
>>6592558
I hate that they mistranslated the obvious gundam reference.
>>
>>6592372
I have had a lot of trouble getting ryona working in the past.

The pastebin links to hongfire which contains dead download links. I managed to find some version on the web once, but I dont have it anymore.

>>6592385
>You need to reinstall it/extract it again in Japanese.

The translation patcher software didnt work, so I used an older version I had for violated heroine. Patching using that froze/failed at 99% (as the software is prone to doing)

It's literally the worst process for installing anything I've ever come across. And here I was thinking apache and cygwin were bad.
>>
>>6593042
nevermind, theres a living recent prepatched link
>>
>>6592952
>You need to be BIG enough to fuck a Giant.

You're a big guy...
>>
>defiler wings wipes your save if you lose the final battle
for what purpose
>>
>>6593064
thats what they all say
>>
>>6592859
>stopped everything at the start of the game
>got 'some cosplayers' arrested
10/10 would arrest those losers again
>>
>>6592488
no it's not.
push the button, Frank.
>>
>>6593021
I never noticed that now since I never actually read the difficulties.

Fuck, even people that don't know a thing about Gundam should get that reference.
>>
Defiler Wings question: Is the Titan lair the best one? It's hard to tell really
>>
>>6593089
Yeah the one in the sky
you'll still get fucked by rng and have shit stolen though
>>
>>6593090
Thanks, that's what I thought. I hadn't tested the underwater one but I guess they can get down there easily too.
What does the "sinister aura" spell do?
I'm nearly done with the game and I'm pretty sure in 1 or 2 more generations I can revolt against the mistress unless there is a specific build I have to go by. Does any one know ?
>>
>>6593096
>there's an underwater one
Did not know that
I'd assume sinister aura has the same effect of you being really really ugly with horns
weaker beings wont even challenge you
>>
>>6593099
Shit I may have been wasting my time on that. It did seem to make my odds better even though I'm super ugly though.
Any info on revolting against mom?
>>
>>6593101
according to the readme you're not supposed to do it in your first play through
I just jumped into the final battle because the army description was saying how much I outnumbered the humans and had each squad with an elite monster, everyone with decked out equipment ect. but still failed
Probably due to poor choice in offspring
I could never 1v1 the dwarf's iron golem, or find where the elves are at in the forest
You should probably take your time and build up more before doing the final battle, it autosaves when you lose.
>>
>>6593103
I wish there was a why to that, you know?
>>
>>6593103
>or find where the elves are at in the forest
You have to beat an elven ranger, or whatever he is, in the normal forest, and then it gets listed as a location in that menu. You also need to use one magic to even go in, too.
>>
>>6593104
Yeah it's pretty dumb
But I'll still do a 2nd play through tomorrow, taking as much time as the game allows me instead of rushing to get rewards and fight with me army
I wonder if there's any point in taking shit like poison tail when the last few big baddies are angels and giant fucking metal golems
There's a lot in the game I don't understand, like most spells are unexplained. How body size/head count works for combat ect.
I wonder what ng+ is like
>>
>>6593106
>You have to beat an elven ranger
I beat him multiple times but I didn't have any points in magic till later on in the game so I must've missed the location
every time I beat the ranger it said something along the lines of
>you failed to find a path leading to more elves
>>
>>6591293
How do you get oddity out of a girl?
>>
>>6591293
Incest-play when? I wanna adopt some of my slaves.
>>
>>6593126
if you mean to remove the Odd trait either choose fix quirks from the personal action thing or let your head girl try to fix quirks herself
>>
>>6593134
Just found that. Thanks.
>>
>>6593017
I haven't gone out of my way to install any, if that's what you're asking. Windows 10 with Japanese locale, I've never ran into this issue with any other RPGMaker or Japanese game.
>>
>>6593143
RPGMaker2k (and 2k3 I think) are pretty old, and I don't get a perfect font rendering on my system either, though it's better than what you seem to have.
Can't help with Win10 though.
>>
>>6593148
Ignore /g/, W10 is functionally identical to W7. But why is it that this can't run, but VH is perfectly fine? Aren't they the same version of RPGMaker?
>>
>>6593150
The last Windows I used for personal things is XP, I couldn't help you with Win7 either.
>>
In Free Cities, does anyone have any idea what the hormones do?
>>
>>6593169
I believe they should make your slave more of whatever type of hormone they're on. If they're female hormones, they should become more feminine and vice versa.
>>
>>6593129
There's a random event that has you get a mother and daughter. Incestplay is already in the game.
>>
>>6593071
To prevent savescumming. You can still hax it if you copy the right files.

>>6593108
Heads are extra lives, iirc. Don't think they grow back, not sure if they get passed on to dragon offspring even if you lose them before reproducing.

>>6593101
See >>6593071
Also, she's hella hard. You pretty much have to have the exact right build and pick the exact right moves, and even then you could get RNG'd.
>>
>>6592488
>Its pronounced, "Kai-sarr"
Actual (university) latin student here, you're talking shit
During Caesars lifetime it was probably still pronounced Cäsar in rome itself but Kaisar in the rural regions already
Nigger.
>>
>>6593223
such academic knowledge, yet you say nigger
>>
>>6593223
>you're talking shit
>still pronounced Cäsar in rome itself but Kaisar in the rural regions already
So you're agreeing with him. Is this just a joke that went over my head or something?
>>
>>6593239
Pronouncing it as Kaisarr back then would have basically made you the ancient equivalent of a modern nigger

>>6593240
>So you're agreeing with him. Is this just a joke that went over my head or something?
No I'm saying that if you're from some backwater shithole and raped the language, then that would have come out, it was popularized among the plebs and spread more later, but back then you would have basically been the guy with the funny hat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
>>
>>6593241
>talk about genetic deficiencies
he dances like a pro though
>>
>>6593169
>what do jobs do?
different things
>>
>>6593223
>university latin student
>doesn't use IPA
sure kid

you german? scandi? free protip: other languages don't work like yours
>>
>>6593173
That's actual incest, though. I want to be able to create an elaborate, faux-incest narrative, force slaves to adhere to it, and then use it for further emotional abuse.
Plus, we're still missing a way of adopting slaves(and then fucking them).

How am I supposed to get off if I can't teach an abused slave that it's all daijoubu, let them have a cushy life in the arcology free from continuous rape, and adopting them just before springing the arcade + amputations double-whammy crank on them?
>>
>>6593150
just run in compatibility mode for xp with 640x480 resolution
>>
>>6593241
its a fallout joke bro
>>
>>6593350
No dice.
>>
>>6593185
>wipes your save
This is the most annoying use of the meta stuff in a while. Besides, all we have to do is copy the folder a bunch of times in different locations then. Nice tri gai (mom)
>>
>>6593379
>the meta stuff
What? And it makes sense; you actually lose when you lose, as opposed to modern games where death doesn't actually mean anything.
>>
File: beakies gonna beak.gif (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
beakies gonna beak.gif
40KB, 200x200px
>>6591326
>he likes ultramarines
>he doesn't masturbate of thoughts of leading thousands of redshirts with flashlights to death while playing Men of Harlech

m8.
>>
>>6591293
Is there any real impact to upgrading your mercenaries yet? I played through on easy just to get enough money quickly enough and when those slaves attack it doesn't seem like you get any more than if you just had regular mercenaries when all is said and done, all it really does is shoot your upkeep through the roof
>>
>>6591171
>>6591081
More of this fake style? Image search shows nothing
>>
>>6593185
>To prevent savescumming
a forced ironman mode for a porn game is absolutely retarded
>>
File: oligarchin-aint-easy.jpg (227KB, 1585x660px) Image search: [Google]
oligarchin-aint-easy.jpg
227KB, 1585x660px
Pictured: My oligarch's office PC screen.

I swear, I resisted making spreadsheets when I played EvE, but this game...

"Assistant, make a note: I need to visit the slave market later, I'm missing out on the tsll asian whore market."
>>
>>6593488
> a forced ironman mode for a porn game is absolutely retarded

One of these days I want to make a porn rogue-like, where when you 'die' your character gets swallowed by a plant or dragged away to be an orc fucktoy or whatever, and you get a descriptive scene and can run into your old character (or their fate) with new ones.

I think ironman rules would work for that.
>>
>>6593564
Yeah that'd be cool because the game would have been built with it in mind, especially so if it's a rogue-like
but in defiler wings it just feels like a kick in the balls
>>
>>6593556
>eve without spreadsheets
Then why play?

>>6593564
So, RyonaRPG
>>
>>6593575
> So, RyonaRPG

Damn, I really am going to have to fiddle with that applocal crap and try this, aren't I?
>>
>>6593582
just switch your locale in control panel and play all the porn to your heat's content
>>
>>6593481
Use saucenao
>>
>>6593582
>>6593588
If you like roguelike-difficulty porn games RyonaRPG should be up your alley (admittedly, it's not really a roguelike but rather a game you can screw the difficulty up to insane levels with newtype difficulty)
>>
>>6592927
It's a mix of several things:
- get a lair appropriate for your dragon's power.
- get full defences, including elite guards.
These two will handle most low level thieves until they get some serious artefacts.
- when you see the thief gets a powerful artefact, go to the merc island, and pay a round (10 farthings) to check the effects.
- if the thief has too many dangerous buffs (can't wake you up, avoids guards, avoids traps...), even the best lairs won't cut it, so pay to get rid of him. Better burn ~800 than lose 30K.
>>
>>6592937
For giantesses, you need to be big enough. If you're small, you can burn a magic point to temporarily boost your size.

You also need a high amount of max mana to get the advanced spawn from them, unless you cast impregnator which lasts until your next sleep.
>>
>>6593621
What's the strongest build for your dragon?
>>
>>6593582
way too many runes, even with the translation patch
>>
>>6593683
>平成二十七
>日本語出来ない
米国人は出てくれ
>>
In free cities does the future society effect reset every time you pick a new one? I wanted to do asian supremacy then when i switch to white inferiority the asian points i was building up vanished.
>>
>>6593685
Just seems bugged for me, I focus on one and the game picks all of them at once and charges me 5x the amount i set.
>>
>>6593685
yep, that might change with next version
>>
>>6593685
The whole thing is hella bugged. Not sure how it's supposed to work, but I'm looking forward to the next version/hotfix so that I can actually try the new stuff.
>>
>Enjoyed Cursed when a played it a few years ago.
>Became too grindy and never got finished (like all porn)
>Also, RAGS
Any games in a similar vein?
>>
>>6593685

You are supposed to be able to choose up to 3 at a time, I think (with enough reputation).

If you abandon one to work on a different one then any progress you made on the first isn't 'saved'.

But yeah, it's pretty buggy right now, Degredation flat out doesn't work and won't let you abandon out, among other things.

Oh yeah, and don't put any slaves into a gloryhole or the arcade in the current version (v0.5.3), for some reason doing that will completely FUBAR your cash and rep.
>>
>>6593684
私を強制します。
>>
>Want to make porn game
>Only good at text-based. My photoshop/general art skill is shit
Any ideas how I can make a sub-focused game that isn't shit? Can't really see a way that doesn't end up either super grindy, or just a visual novel...
>>
>>6593696
Newlife is a pretty good one and you can skip the whole tf stuff and just start as a straight up woman. Allows character building with differen stats and stuff which effect quite a bit (mainly how you come across and can act). The sex stuff is pretty good too.

Other games are Simgirl, ETO and Schoolgirl which are all Russian games translated into English (kinda) and are basically lewd sims. Look on tfgamesite for them.
>>
>>6593707
>Any ideas how I can make a sub-focused game that isn't shit?
No.
>>
>>6593707
Just make a good text-only one? Step one is writing a good story.
>>
>>6593696
The only people who make those kinds of games live in Airstrip One, so you'll never get satisfying content.
>>
>>6593592
Thx for the tip. Came up negative....

Time to brute force around on pixiv
>>
>>6593714
Hey, I live in Airstrip One.
>>
>>6593707
Collaborate with other people. There are bound to be artists or coders out there that will be interested in joining.
>>
>>6593707
Go text-only. Alternately hire an artist.

For the sub content, take a look at how Trapquest or Whorelock's Revenge (trigger warning: RAGS) push you around without completely railroading you.
>>
Hey FCdev (or anyone else)
How shit is twine for that kind of game?
>>
>>6593720
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>6593720
Didn't Big Brother decide that small breasts are child pornography? Or was that your prison colony?
>>
>>6593725
Don't honk the horn, friend.
>>
>>6593726
I'd emigrate to eagleland, but you guys seems pretty shit at the moment (female Stalin vs Donald 'Adolf' Trump).
>>
>>6593725
Twine really isn't meant for that sort of game. FC Dev has to do some ugly stuff to work around Twine's deficiencies, but it'd probably be ugly in plain html+javascript.
>>
>>6593729
you forgot SuperJew, Enemy of the System
>>
>>6593729
Move to Canada. All the upsides of being American without any of the downsides.
>>
>>6593730
Not that anon, but what would be the ideal engine for a game like FC? Or would it be better to just make it from scratch using C# or something?
>>
>>6593733
>without any of the downsides
The canadian police still refuse to investigate the slew of murders/kidnappings of First Nations women.
Their economy under harpo basically focused on oil to the detriment of all else.
TV and internet are heavily monopolized.
>>
>>6593720
Is that Russia? Because they seem to make a lot of those games for some reason.

What is with Russian and femsims.
>>
>>6593738
Airstrip one is the UK.
Go read 1984.
>>
>>6593736
There's no ideal -- everything is tradeoffs.

C# a.k.a. Java will let you do whatever you want exactly how you want it, but you'll have to put more effort in at the start.

Look in the previous thread for a breakdown of pros/cons for each platform. I should put together a copypasta or something.
>>
>>6593737
I didn't say it has no downsides, just that it doesn't have the downsides of living in Burgerland.
Also, stay away from Quebec. Damn frogs ruin everything they touch.
>>
>>6593741
Why don't you just cut them off like they want?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_sovereignty_movement
>>
File: 1426914890303.gif (274KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1426914890303.gif
274KB, 300x162px
>>6593739
how can you read a year
>>
>>6593744
you need bigger glasses, the ones you have are for day reading
>>
>>6593650
Depends what I try to do.
For a first time through, a good general purpose build is size upgrades (as many as possible), magic levels (3), wings (1), impenetrable scales, steel or silver head, poison stinger and whatever not useless. Not necessarily in that order.
Expect to fuck up the first few times. Don't forget to use and abuse terrorists to keep the heat low, get used to how battles work. Spend your magic in attack rather than defense, win fights, then heal at the witch before sleepeing.

For a Mistress run, size (3), extra heads (2), silver+fire+ice, impenetrable scales, wings (1), magic (2), razor claws, and pray the bitch doesn't roll Garuda thrice.
>>
>>6593481
>>6593715

Source: https://nijie.info/members_illust.php?id=6667
>>
File: 71DgPQAEnFL[1].jpg (147KB, 1051x1877px) Image search: [Google]
71DgPQAEnFL[1].jpg
147KB, 1051x1877px
>>6593743
Last I knew the only reason it seemed like they wanted to split was because a ton of people didn't vote one way or the other. I'm 100% fine with kicking them out.
>>6593744
Are you serious?
>>
>>6593746
Oh, almost forgot - to make the game infinitely less frustrating, when you get to pick your next dragon and all 3 choices are utter horseshit on a stick, go back to the title screen before choosing then resume your game.
>>
>>6593749
>but anon, that was 32 years ago! why would i give a shit about old books
>>
>>6593746
I see, thanks for explaining
So legs aren't required?
couldn't ever figure out what legs or multiple wings did
what buffs should I spend my magic on? Can I handle multiple breaths even if I only have 1 head?
>steel/silver head
never saw those in my first failed play through, only horns
>>
>>6593741
actually, if you boil it down, those are the same downsides
>Police are shitty
>The country is an oil cokehead
>Corporations get away with illegal shit
>>
>>6593753
>>6593749
it was a joke, clam down
>>
>>6593755
>so legs aren't required?
No upgrade is required, and several achievements involve building rather inefficient paths (i'm looking at you, fucking t-rex).

>couldn't ever figure out what legs or multiple wings did
Legs give +1 normal attack and +1 energy per stack (3 max). Wings give +1 normal defence and +1 energy per stack (3 max).
Energy is good (do more shit per turn), but can lead to recklessness and death, so be careful.
'Normal' attack/defence means they are RNG based and apply 1/3 of the time in battles.
Some upgrades/spells grant 'special' attack/defence that always applies in battles.

>what buffs should I spend my magic on?
After you get a good lair, burn a point on magic traps (unless it's the elven forest, which comes with them builtin).
If you need to buff the dark army and you don't have enough mana for the advanced giantess spawn (fucking t-rex build!), you will need to burn a point on impregnator before raping them (all in the same year to save mana, preferably).
Aside from that it should always be attack boosts to let you kill shit above your pay grade.
Thunder roar & poison breath work nicely on most things, but you will want fire to destroy the treant and lightning against the golem (if you ever feel like tanking it).

One lone exception - if you're almost dead, at full lust but no energy left, one point of magic lets you cast wings of wind, giving you a point you can spend on healing at the witch.
>>
>>6593740
>C# a.k.a. Java
triggered
>>
>>6593779
all look same
>>
>Look at twine
>Import Free Cities
>Doesn't work in the editor.
Well fuck, that's some serious magic...
>>
>>6593792
Twine saves shit in crazy places if you're trying to edit them.
>>
I've recently really gotten the urge to make some sort of /d/ game. I can't do art, but I can program, and I've got free time, so I'm thinking I'll try to make a text based roguelike styled rpg.

You'll start off as a normal human, male or female. As you explore a dungeon/forest/whatever, you'll fight various monsters, humans, and monster girls. You and your enemies will have normal RPG attacks to deplete each others health, but there will also be sexual attacks (hypnotizing, bondage, etc) . I'm thinking the player and enemies can use these sexual abilities during battle, then each fight can end with victory or defeat scenes.

At least at first, the sex will be less focused on long scenes that are annoying to repeat, and more focused on sexually building your character. You'll have stats for each of the main sex acts (oral, anal, vaginal, maybe hand jobs and tit jobs), and as you use them, your character will develop skill and preferences for them. More importantly, as you are repeatedly exposed to different things, you'll start developing fetishes. Get fucked by enough beasts? Get a bestiality fetish. Tend to get wrapped up by spider girls and lamias? You're now into bondage. Fetishes would act as a modifier for gaining lust from certain actions, possibly make you sometimes submit to monster rape, and could possibly give you abilities to use in combat.

I'm not sure what exactly would end your run. If you run out of health, you would loss consciousness, and become imprisoned as a sex slave in the dungeon. I think a Lust stat would be the second way to experience defeat. As you have sex, your lust goes up. Lust could be used as a type of sexual mana, possibly you need enough lust to use sex abilities, and they could raise your lust higher. If you reach max lust, your mind breaks, and yet again, you become a sex slave.

cont...
>>
>>6593295
>free protip: other languages don't work like yours
The germanic (aka relevant ones) tend to, English used to before the great vowel change fucked up the vowels and made sure that the writing has nothing to do with the spelling anymore
I study English as well, so how about you go fuck yourself

also
>actually using IPA unironically
kek, loser
>>
>>6593802

Part 2

Instead of the usual graveyard or whatever that shows your previous characters that have died, you can visit the dungeon to see your characters fucking away. Except, it wold all be text, so not much different from the usual list... Maybe you could see a short description of what sex acts your characters are performing, based on sexual skills and fetishes (your character that loved anal and bestiality? Getting fucked by wolves, etc). You could also come across your characters as you explore, chained to the wall out of their mind with lust. Get a free fuck, and take their gear before moving on. If you can get some gear back, it would probably be limited to your previous character only. Lose some good gear in a run? Stay cautious, and you might be able to get some of it back next run.

Overall, it would be a lot of work, but it might be manageable for me if I keep things simple. At the very least, it's really fun to brainstorm. If I was to start it, I would want a few enemies with overlapping fetishes for a solid base before digging to deep or wide. What enemies and/or fetishes would you guys recommend/want to see?
>>
>>6593740
I'd laugh if someone tried to redo FC is plain old C.
>>
Does anyone have the latest patreon version of Newlife? Version 0.3.13
>>
>>6593805
demons of the female variety.
>>
>>6593803
dude, chill, it was a fucking Fallout New Vegas joke
>>
>>6593802
>>6593805
this just seems like a roguelike Corruption of champions
>>
>>6593813
>begging so you can get shit for free that we paid for
>cheating the maker out of their work
>>
>>6593821
>we paid for
>we

Speak for yourself, sucker.
>>
>>6593821
tbf the guy is barely updating recently
last time he cheated me saying there would be a group scene but it was just two individual fucks so I regret spending 5 dollars on that
>>
>>6593821
Don't even bother, Anon. Pirates don't have souls.
>>
>>6593818
Don't take the shit I write so serious mang
Except the part about the IPA
>>
>>6593821
That shit ain't worth $5 a month
>>
>>6593819
Kinda, yeah.

The problem I have with games like CoC, is that you go though a story line with a character, fuck them, then... that's basically it. That content is done. You can change your character, and the sex scenes might be slightly different, but that loses my interest fast. I'm hoping to shift some of the focus of the game to the moment to moment eroticism, instead of just the sex scenes.
>>
>>6591326
can't Scorn the Dorn
>>
>>6593829
Can confirm. Am pirate.
>>
Anything like RAGS that isn't rags (and works on linux)?
>>
>>6593863
inform ?
>>
>>6593870
Can't find a tutorial that is any help. (There's what seems to be a good one, but it starts with syntax and in-depth stuff without giving you a hello world. So you can't compile and get anything off the ground).
>>
>>6593874
Have you tried learning basic programming concepts first?
>>
File: 138087389232.jpg (235KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
138087389232.jpg
235KB, 1000x1000px
>no amputee Head Girls allowed
why FCdev why
>>
>>6593927
Head Girls need to provide medical help to girls, discipline them, and teach sex acts. They can't do two of those and can only do the third via demonstration.
>>
>>6593974
That's ableism, Anon. People can do whatever they set their minds to.
>>
What the hell is going on with witch trainer? the /aco/rns seem to be having a lot of fun with it, when they aren't shitposting themselves to sleep, anyway, but have they actually added anything to it or are they still playing the same incomplete game after half a year?

I legitimately tried to follow what is going on, but their pastebin is hella uninformative and splintered into info about a bazilion unfinished projects, with no one taking the initiative to explain what is worth paying attention to, and what not.
>>
New thread: >>6594000
>>
>>6593983
>but have they actually added anything to it or are they still playing the same incomplete game after half a year
>half a year
I'm pretty sure they've been playing the same incomplete game for quite a while longer. /stg/ has just been a festering shithole for quite a while now. They talk quite a bit about all of their fantastic mods, but nothing will ever be released.
>>
>>6593983
Also, assuming my old information is still valid, the only projects that have ever actually done anything are the Russian mod and Silver Edition, with the former being in slavrunes and the latter being horribly broken.
>>
>>6594015
But why. The game has, like, two variables total.Don't they have a sprite generator. Can't they write a few conditionals? With the art taken care of, and considering the simplicity of the things they want (they throw hissyfits about public use, when we celebrated our arcade), they could be adding a new scene every week.
>>
>>6594022
Why would they work to actually add anything when they can just jerk each other off about how fantastic their ideas are?
>>
>>6594022
If you just spent an afternoon making a few scenarios you would be lauded as a hero over there.
>>
>>6594037
Nah man, it's full of ideas guys. You actually make anything and they'll rip it apart, comparing it to their beautiful shining ideas.
>>
>>6593423
Not in rpgs. Even Dragon Quest 1 had saves.
>>
>>6593733
Not for a /k/ommando. RCMP can ban whatever the fuck they want just because it looks scary, so no e.g. AKs or FALs up here in syrupland.
>>
>>6594117
syrup making is banned too
>>
>>6594139
banned or rigidly controlled?
Thread posts: 451
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.