[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

/yg/ - Yandere General: Alternate Edition IV

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 147

General Topic: Should this be the last alternate thread in /d/?
> Funposting; Feelposting; Related Hentai and Images; Yandere Stories and Q&A.
Related Sites:
> General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb
> IRC Channel: #yg on irc.rizon.net / port 6667
> IRC Connection Tutorial: http://i.imgur.com/5teKhJn.png
> Dating / Community Site: http://yandere.org/
> Dating / Community FAQ: http://pastebin.com/uAVi8RjT
Additional Resources:
> Location Triangulation: http://www.geocreepy.com/
> Stalker's DOX toolkit: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tks63
> Yandere Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1005508
> Remember to cover your tracks: https://www.bestvpn.com/
>>
Again, please make an effort to post with hentai pictures attached. Thanks in advance

>Previous Thread (Archived):
>>6550324
>>
>>6557611
Are these threads not normally in /d/? On the one hand it seems as good a fit as gfd/rr, but on the other I guess yandere isn't inherently sexual and it's harder to find sexual acts that are decidedly yandere. The real question is how well are the /r9k/ threads surviving...
>>
File: 005.jpg (247KB, 976x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
005.jpg
247KB, 976x1400px
>>6557622
I got your back senpai

>>6557670
I like them here, frankly.
>>
File: 11-22-2015 3.png (542KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11-22-2015 3.png
542KB, 1000x1500px
>>6557611
/d/ yea?
>>
File: 1401715368410.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401715368410.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
Man you kinda wish that a cutie yandere would obsess over you and would even follow you to hell and back to get your love.

But sadly dreams will remain to be dreams.
>>
>>6557722
hey there yan-san, how are you? i assume not that good from your "thanksgiving sickness" you mentionned on your profile, but...
>>
>>6557733
Take your thirst elsewhere, for fucks' sake.
>>
>>6557726
how could you do that to the yg-girl? what is wrong with you!
>>
File: yan yan.jpg (152KB, 850x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yan yan.jpg
152KB, 850x680px
>>6557611
It appears there is a woman who has grown a bit of an annoying, yet, pleasing attachment to me. However, the degree of spacial violation makes me a tad bit uncomfortable seeing as using my hands as toys while ontop of me is proving to be making me feel weak.
>>
>>6557758
not mine, some anon drew it, thought it was funny
>>
>>6557779
So do the same back and feel strong. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>6557795
I would but it's like all the energy is sucked out of me! Or her timing is pretty on point as she usually latches on after I get out of some long ass lectures.
>>
>>6557804
embrace your weakness as your true state in life and let her play with you.
>>
>>6557670

/yg/ and /gfd/ both started in r9k as far as I'm aware. Tbh I liked them better there, especially gfd...Whatever, it's pretty good here
>>
File: 1448006576831.png (570KB, 750x1015px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448006576831.png
570KB, 750x1015px
>>6557804
Sorry friend there's no escape this is your life now
>Have fun being that grill's plaything
>>
File: toofuckinglewdMiia.jpg (1MB, 4088x5931px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toofuckinglewdMiia.jpg
1MB, 4088x5931px
>>6557993

tfw no yan nightlight gf
>>
File: 1446281148123.jpg (524KB, 893x1228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446281148123.jpg
524KB, 893x1228px
>>
File: 1447229338502.gif (2MB, 417x646px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447229338502.gif
2MB, 417x646px
Friendly pop up to say that the morrow will bring content.
I got lazy and slept too much; in a slump but maybe writing more will help.
>>
>>6558098
Aww yiss
Can't wait to see what you've got, Mad!
>>
File: 1410419856913.png (898KB, 968x864px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410419856913.png
898KB, 968x864px
>>6558103
It won't be much. I'll make sure it's two things, if not two chapters of a thing.

I'm also still working on that playlist of music to yan by but that's definitely a slower process.
>>
>>6558118
Clover app won't hold onto the name but...eh.
When in doubt, zone out.
>>
File: Official_Art.jpg (314KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Official_Art.jpg
314KB, 600x800px
My birthday is also coming up in less than two weeks. I'm wondering if I should do a little something special for myself...but I'm not sure what would do the trick.

And: friendly reminder that SotN's succubus did nothing wrong. She just wanted her husbando.
>>
File: 1447660197931.png (1MB, 1000x975px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447660197931.png
1MB, 1000x975px
Not enough waifu material who have dark circles under their eyes. Not sure how being sleepy and having the dark purples work on me, but I find it dreamy...
>>
File: 1447119086917.jpg (192KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447119086917.jpg
192KB, 1280x960px
Also; where else is /yg/ posted? From what I see, shit posting here is only near the end of the threads. There's only so much yan to post before we just start posting doujins and reposting. What all we talk about here seems much...fluid than whatever we talk about on the yan site.

All of this said I don't bother with IRC so maybe I'm just missing out.

I'm going to be dissapointed if this character turns out to not be yan, and doesn't use hexes and curses to affect her love('s) life.
>>
>>6558185
>where else is /yg/ posted?
There's one up on /r9k/ right now though it seems like there's a lot of filler.
>>
File: 1410068026912.png (548KB, 516x469px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410068026912.png
548KB, 516x469px
>>6558190
That's what I was worried of...

How are people digging the yan site? I made a few threads (name on there is Kazuki Amano but the @ is MadScientist), and some of those seem to get replies but no real...conversation.
>>
>>6558204
Yeah, it seems like the community aspect of the site hasn't exactly taken off.
>>
File: 22363985_0.jpg (838KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
22363985_0.jpg
838KB, 1600x1200px
>>6558235
Here's hoping it'll start up a bit before the end of the year.

Until then, I'll do my part and clog it up with bad, niche writing.
>>
>>6558171
Sexy because they've spent all night lying awake thinking about you and how much they love you
Or they've been up all night making a love potion to seduce you with
>>
>>6558262
Exactly. Imagine a pair of eyes gazing at you as if you were an apparition...so beautiful to then yet from the way they look, they can hardly believe they're still awake and sober.

The type who owned those eyes would rather read and listen to audio books with you in arm's length. They'd no doubt be capable of staying up at all hours to talk to you, but no matter how tired or energized they would be, laying near you, drowning in your presence and scent...well, it wouldn't be rare if they spent a lot of their time sleeping when near you. No one could possibly be so dreamy in the waking world...

But for them, when they awaken, they'll have a long, warm smile for you. Their dreams came true.
>>
File: shimoneta5.png (544KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shimoneta5.png
544KB, 1280x720px
>>6558290
*them
Writing is a little more poor when I'm restricted to a touch screen...
But at least I think I have my motivation for the night...
>>
This one is for the cute little boy dozing off next to me in bed. He bought me some pillows today and talked me out of running into traffic, so I think he deserves some loving ~

But of course he's a cute, good little boy all the time, because he knows what will happen when his Mistress thinks he's bad...
>>
File: 1388247120841.jpg (81KB, 533x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388247120841.jpg
81KB, 533x800px
>>6558315
Yan mistress is best yan and mistress.
I do believe I still have a dom side to myself (that hasn't been blasted away by horrible experiences), but a yan domme... I can't see how that could ever be bad.

Aside from such possessiveness eventually ending in being given a tight schedule to keep to, lest I risk getting a few new marks...bites, scratches or otherwise. Good thing I'm good at keeping a schedule...writing aside.
>>
>>6558235
It's mostly horrible, horrible shut ins. Give it time.
>>
>>6558353
>tfw horrible, horrible shut-in
I'm trying to think what would entice me to participate in discussion and I'm not really sure. I feel like maybe I'm not yandere enough for my thoughts and views to be a good fit.
>>
File: 1445515104543.jpg (58KB, 800x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445515104543.jpg
58KB, 800x513px
>>6558368
There's always the thread, you know.
>>
File: 27888253.jpg (1MB, 1652x2338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
27888253.jpg
1MB, 1652x2338px
>>6558368
I don't think many of us believe we're worth it. Honestly believe.

But there's still no harm in trying, right? ~w~
>>
>>6558370
I do lurk here, and post some too, but I kinda feel like I'm on the fringe.

>>6558376
There isn't, yeah, though as time goes by I start to realize that I'm not really relationship material.
>>
File: I2WWNvA.png (401KB, 750x997px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I2WWNvA.png
401KB, 750x997px
>>6558393
You have the advantage of will, and thus self control. You can make yourself into relationship material, whatever that means to you, over time.
>>
>>6558406
You would think so. But you probably don't suffer from a personality disorder.
>>
File: 1446136512596.jpg (60KB, 736x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446136512596.jpg
60KB, 736x575px
>>6558411
Well, go ahead and give up, then. All the same to me.
>>
>>6558413
I haven't given up but I've exhausted my options. Exhaustively.
>>
>>6558411
Being a yandere involves having a personality disorder. A large number do, anyhow.
Wanting a yandere means you're ready to at least help see the positive sides of said disorder. Which sounds goofy but remember what yanderes tend to do...

Share with us; what is the disorder? You're anon so there's nothing wrong with being just the tiniest bit open. You may find out someone's the same, and knows what it's like.
>>
>>6558417
I don't really mind talking about it. It was diagnosed as "avoidant personality disorder with schizoid features," although I know I've had pretty strong dependent features too and I doubt if they're completely gone. It's a little hard to explain because on the one hand I seem pretty normal, but on the other I also can't do things like work or get an education or even drive. There's a certain degree of detachment that I maintain, and in some situations it's to such a degree that I can't function. I'm pretty sure it would be a problem when it comes to genuine emotional intimacy, too. Basically I have to keep part of myself buried or disconnected in order to face the world, and the more responsible I have to be the more detached from some part of myself I grow.
>>
File: N7CxoO8.jpg (124KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
N7CxoO8.jpg
124KB, 960x544px
>>6558422
I won't fetishize that (Though we both know many will and do because disorders are actually kinda sexy), but what have you been told can help alleviate the level of detachment you go to? Of course, if it was as simple as "just do it" there'd be no disorders or conditions.

For example, what makes you come out of your shell? Rather, what do you think would it take for you to feel both comfortable and in the moment with someone?

Apologies if I'm prodding too much but(t) fuck it, it's /d/ / /yg/ and we're all fucked in the head in at least one way.
>>
>>6558428
I'm honestly not sure how that could be sexy. I think it makes me a pretty useless burden. I haven't been told anything could help alleviate it, and I'm not sure I'd believe anything could. I've read that people sometimes age out of AvPD once they hit middle age but the thought of wasting my life waiting for that to happen somehow does little to inspire enthusiasm in me, and I don't even know if it would happen for me anyway.

I'm never really comfortable or in the moment with myself, much less with someone else. It's been years since I really felt that way, probably going on a decade, back when I just didn't worry about anything because my parents still felt obligated to take responsibility for my existence. Even under those same circumstances I don't think I could regress to the way I was because I no longer feel like I still have all the time in the world to make something of myself or experience life.
>>
File: 21326851.jpg (66KB, 564x798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
21326851.jpg
66KB, 564x798px
>>6558353
>abathur
Man, I loved the HotS campaign so much, Abathur included. I love my cute little zergy-zergs. Not sure how a female Abathur would go though. His voice was so great; a gender-swapped version of it would be hard to pull off.
>>
File: P277.jpg (652KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
P277.jpg
652KB, 1200x1750px
>>6558432
Take solace in the fact that someone's fetish is your disorder.
Just like how I know I'm someone's fetish...and I can't imagine anyone genuinely being into me unless they were mental and possessive. Like that one chick from NHK who *needs* someone who she feels is more useless than herself.

If you don't mind sharing, how old are you then? If it's been that long, have you possibly looked into ageplay of a sort of relationship dynamic that'd involve you being taken care or? That's not exactly a negative thing when you realize how many out there prefer to take care of someone else on such a level...though that's also something that has to be built up.

But back to me asking, what do you think might help? If you never thought about it much, why not brainstorm what would sounds legitimately nice to you?
If you have thought of it, what has come up?

Pic isn't too yan but I imagine a depressive, masochistic milf obsessing over someone she believes is a God compared to herself.
>>
>>6558439
>Like that one chick from NHK who *needs* someone who she feels is more useless than herself.
Contempt is the single most destructive emotion in any relationship, and at least in the manga I'm pretty sure Misaki had her share of it. I can't see that working.

I'm 30, and also male and straight. I might actually enjoy having a mommy gf and being treated like a kid but I think women who are into that are vanishingly rare, while there are a lot more men so I'd have a lot of competition. Not that I even know where to look.

I'm not sure if I know what would help. Being taken care of and not having any responsibilities makes life easier and more enjoyable for me though I don't know if it could ever be as good as it used to be. From my earliest memories I've only wanted to get as far away from everyone and everything as possible, but I've also wanted just as strongly to have someone complete me. I'm not sure if I even know what that would look like, although I recall reading about a couple in an /r9k/ thread a while back that were basically shut-ins together and described themselves as autistic aliens that were adapted to each other and not the outside world. That sounded strangely appealing to me. As have other very dependent relationships.
>>
>>6558448
I never said it'd work well...but I can see the appeal. But then again I can also see the appeal of eating nothing but Wendy's for the rest of my life, despite that probably being a bad idea.

The ideal of being a social shut-in with your dependant other relying on you as much as does sound nice. A yan/yan pairing where masturbation is a dirty word.
As for finding someone, have you tried actively looking? Stupid question but redundancy has its use. Not saying you should've already found someone, but it's probably a bit harder to connect with someone if you choose to shut everyone out.
>>
>>6558452
>A yan/yan pairing where masturbation is a dirty word.
I like the sound of that: devoting one's orgasms to the other.

>As for finding someone, have you tried actively looking?
Not really, no. I've thought about making a dating profile many times but the prospect of putting myself out there to be judged by the public at large is... well, it's one more situation where my mind freezes up on me, and I can't even will myself to write anything coherent. I can't imagine it would be well received by the denizens of OkCupid. I've thought about NoLongerLonely but I don't know if my prospects would be any better there, though at least it seems like it would be less judgmental. As for real life, I don't even know how to meet people, particularly because I'm a NEET. I guess taking general interest classes and talking to people there but I'm terrible at striking up conversations with total strangers.

It's really getting late here and I need to get to bed. Thanks for taking an interest in me: it's been nice to be able to talk about myself with someone understanding. I'll check back in on the thread within the day.
>>
File: 1445135321992.jpg (3MB, 1835x10000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445135321992.jpg
3MB, 1835x10000px
>>6558462
Well, the only way to overcome that worry of being judged is to...well, again, go for it. As soon as I turned 18 I made a Fetlife profile. Have I gotten any attention on it? Aside from my writings, fuck no!
But I at least did it. And that by itself made me feel a bit more confident in my kinks and who I am because of them.
I eventually made an OKcupid profile and that turned out...kinda ok? One small relationship from it, but that kinda made me even more cautious about who I let myself get emotionally close to. I tell you, I would kill for someone who was a master at emotional manipulation solely to have me to herself...just...not abusive. Sounds like a paradox, probably.

Why not start with a profile at the Yan site if you haven't already? You probably won't be bothered much...if at all...but it'll be a way to open up a bit. Then maybe go to other sites and make profiles, so you can get more comfortable with putting who you are into words. Only you can tell if they're the right words to describe you. As for classes...no clue. I sing while driving because otherwise I go days without saying more than a handful of words.

Sounds like a plan. ~w~ by then let's pray I upload my weekly crap before I sleep.
>>
File: 1448280015477.jpg (806KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448280015477.jpg
806KB, 900x900px
>>
>>6558469
I really like the white blouse / dress she's wearing at the last panels.
>>
>TFW When there are over 200 people on the site now
>Heck yeah
>>
>>6558185
Razmi seems more like she's just shaping up to be a reclusive hiki hermit rather than full-blown Tharja Yandere. Plus she invokes a tiger spirit, so no hexes. Gotta say though, that pic cute as fuck.
>>
>>6558469
It's not so much a worry as a personality feature, and I don't so much overcome it as have my mind shut down on me. I really can't produce anything when I sit down and try to write ideas for an OkC/PoF profile. Had the same problem with term papers.

I thought about Fetlife but my understanding is that it's not really for serious relationships so much as purely sexual ones. I've already made a YanOrg profile and didn't have much trouble with that, mostly because it's the sort of community that isn't going to look askance at the likes of me, and also because I really didn't have to say much about being a NEET and all that or post a photo of myself. Of course I've gotten zero response from it and, well, I've been looking at others' profiles but particularly thanks to the age gap it's hard to imagine any of them would be interested in me. I don't think it's going to serve as a stepping stone, either, because it's not really that different than posting on 4chan and I've said much more personal and revealing things here and it hasn't helped in that regard. When I try to write something for a more 'normie' site's profile the words I come up with are definitely not the right words to describe me because I lose touch with the concept of who I am.

I've thought about making an entry on the gfd/rr map but feels weirdly exposed to me, maybe because I live in such a sparsely populated area that anyone who knows me at all and saw it would immediately know that was my marker. The lack of people around here also makes a map-based site seem like a bad choice, too.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (266KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cover.jpg
266KB, 990x1400px
>>
>>6558964

Fetlife is not really for relationships. It's facebook for kinksters. It's more about discussion and events rather than dating.
>>
How's everyone doing tonight?
>>
>>6559068
I said I'd post writing.

I LIED.

Partially because I spent a few hours doing homework and teaching my supervisor at work how to reliably use a printer and use a dual-monitor setup.
And partially because neither bits of writing are YanDan so they don't matter as much.
>>
File: 1447906713318.jpg (86KB, 450x639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447906713318.jpg
86KB, 450x639px
>>6559076
>I LIED.

How could you Mad
>Teaching my supervisor at work how to reliably use a printer and a dual-monitor setup.
If your supervisor needs to be taught this I think you need to be the supervisor
>>
>>6558185
She's not, she's just aloof. Play the demo man its fun.
>>
>>6559068
I'm at my parents doing some prep work for thanks giving, and I'm rewatching kamen rider gaim with one of my roommates.
>>
>>6558691
Source?
>>
>>6559283
Little Strange Lovers - Disconnect Girl
>>
>>6559238
He literally does nothing but make the schedules.

It takes me around 2-3 hours to finish my work for the night. He'll come in, see me playing Fallout 4 on my laptop with wired controller, and not mind. Granted, he also sees me doing my work pretty damn fast if I have what I need.

I admit...job has perks.
>>
>>6559076
But...but i've been waiting for the next YanDan!
>>
File: 23216560.jpg (172KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23216560.jpg
172KB, 781x1200px
>>6559463
>implying anyone reads what I write
Doho. But it's this weekend we'll have more YanDan. This past weekend I wanted to goof around with some other stuff, but...well, I've been lazy with uploading them.
>>
So I failed to find a match on Yandere.org. My last good match just turned me down. Surprisingly most were not that amused with the idea of a yandere male.

Anyone know of any other places I can try? I'm trying to avoid normie places like okcupid since I doubt like hell I will find anyone for me there.
>>
File: 6a940520.jpg (96KB, 774x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6a940520.jpg
96KB, 774x800px
>>6558964
Just put a marker in the nearest city if it'll make you more comfortable.
>>
>>6559511
I thought about that but there's pretty much one major city in this whole damn state and it's a couple hours away, so it kind of feels like a lie to put it there and maybe get someone's hopes up in vain.
>>
>>6559477
Well i do and i enjoy it cause it's rare for male yanderes
>>6559484
the site is new, so keep it mind
>>
>>6559527
Yeah but already out of the 200 members only 22 are girls looking for guys in my country. On top of that I would say 5 are dead accounts and another 10 are fundamentally incompatible since they are subs.

I'll definitely keep it in mind but I don't see the community being much bigger then 200ish.

I ran into pretty much the same problem I found everywhere. Not many people wants a submissive guy. The ones that did respond responded well but it all kinda petered out. It was pretty obvious for all but one that I was the one keeping the conversations going. Then that one I thought had the best chance turns out to be 5 years younger than me. I don't know why I thought that her age was right there but it still sucked.
>>
>Tfw 80% certain i met my yandere
>Tfw she starts to call you senpai
Just wanted to share my happiness, theres a yan/senpai out there for us all
>>
File: 1435712475058.png (649KB, 700x2264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435712475058.png
649KB, 700x2264px
I wonder how many of you get so...sociable. Probably has something to do with location. It'd probably help if I actually tried being sociable, myself.

Anyone had any good yan dreams lately?
>>
>>6559611
Not recently, unfortunately been too tired from moving.
>>
>>6559611
I'm sociable out of necessity. I desperately crave finding someone I can share my soul with. If I don't put myself out there I will never find them. Unfortunately it normally only leads to crushing depression like tonight! Wooo! At least I got M83 'Midnight City' to drown out my woes.

As for dreams I had a very "involved" one last night that woke me up and left me gasping. That was nice. Then I realized I was in love with a figment of my imagination! Wooo!
>>
>>6559628
Oh trust me, if my dreams came true I'd never be have the energy or time to be on here.

For the sake of something to do, share said dream!
>>
>>6559676
Well sure if you want me to though its not exactly Yan related. It is very /d/ related though.
>>
>>6559694
There is this girl I dream of a lot. Don't know where I saw her but its always her. She grabbed me from behind pushing me down agaisnt the bed. She nibbled my ear before whispering "I've got so many plans for you Anon~." She quickly tied my hands then told me to get up on my feet. When I did she collared me with a choke chain. She then kicked me hard in the chest forcing me back down on the bed and tightening the chain hard. She kept me there with her foot while keeping the chain tight. She pulled out a sounding rod and gently toyed with my dick with it while I squirmed before forcing it in hard. She slid it in and out of me dick hard and fast as my vision faded from lack of oxygen.

I woke up before I passed out in the dream though.
>>
>>6559699
That's quite a /d/ream, if you ask me.

I've been thinking of writing out my own dreams since most involve monstergirls or yans. It's odd that you recognize the girl in your dream because those in mine are...always murky. I can remember a few specifics, sensations, voices...but the whole picture, I never get. Probably has something to with not being too sure who'd end up doing those things.
>>
>>6559721
Ive always had really vivid dreams. I can remember most of them pretty damn good for the first few days.

Nowadays they are all like that. Some more extreme some less. In one I was pushed into a machine that cut me apart and put me back together as a girl. Then my long term memory was switched off so I would be the perfect fuck slut.
>>
>>6559731
Same, that's why I've been trying to be a better writer. Being asleep and dreaming is much more preferable to being awake...but since staying that was is called a coma, I'd rather focus on keeping that dreamy state alive while being awake through writing dreams and whatever thoughts cling.

If only *one* dream came true...
>>
>>6559737
I hate my dreams. They are always so perfect. I want them to be reality. Everyday I dont find someone to be with to help make them a reality they just serve to remind me of what I cant have.
>>
>>6559745
I'm a bit more hopeful; I like to think that I'm dreaming about someone. Someone I've yet to meet yet...someone who's maybe had the same dreams as me, with the same events.

It'll be near impossible for it to happen...but that's also why I'd love someone who'd good at mental manipulation. Before I know it, she'd help convince me that I've been dreaming of her. Too many details would match up to make me question it.

Thoughts like that keep me going.
>>
>>6557968
Keep in mind...

It's entirely possible that many people wouldn't have ever found them if they stayed predominantly there.
/r9k/ is rightfully known as the pit of the damned.
I think /d/ might be, but it doesn't have that reputation from the outside as /r9k/ does. /d/ seems like social misfits while /r9k/ is like Elliot Rodger's Echo Chamber, and they are not the same.

>>6559068
I just discovered that my union coverage at my job doesn't actually start today, as I thought it did. It starts two weeks or so from now. They said 30 days but they meant 30 work days, 6 weeks not 4. I feel dumb.
But more than that, I'm worried they're working on firing me for no real reason...
Not that it would be that bad because I'd just give up on uni and working more than 25 hours a week alltogether, work half time and game/vidya/read/write the rest of my life...

I don't wanna be fired though. :(
I smacked my head like an idiot and had to report it but otherwise they all say I'm fine... and then I feel it's nothing but lies and deciet to fool me.
Where is my cute yan to hold my hand and sit on my face to tell me it'll all be ok? :(
>>
>>6559484
I had to reject some girls as a yandere male on the site because they weren't what I was looking for.

It's not that, it's something else.
>>
File: 1447906459476.jpg (684KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447906459476.jpg
684KB, 729x1032px
>>
>>6559854
I should amend that and say submissive yandere male.
>>
>>6559875
Let me guess, Shauna Snow?

If I'm right, then you have WAY bigger problems than being a submissive yandere male.
>>
>>6559876
Like what?
>>
>>6559877
Some of the girls I'd talked to had talked to you previously and told me some of the things you said, I won't air out who or what you did, but I imagine you know.

Try being nicer, dude, nobody likes a jerk.
>>
>>6559878
Ok either A you are fucking with me or B people on yandere.org are mentally unfit to live and cant handle basic conversing.
>>
>>6559880
Case in point.
>>
>>6559880
If the majority says you're the problem, and you have a reputation, it's probably you
>>
>>6559884
>>6559883
What kind of reputation could I even have! I know what I said. In every case I was polite and tired to establish common interests. No one has flagged me. No one told me to fuck off. No one unfriended me. This is what I mean by they cant even converse. If they had a problem they should of done something about it.
>>
>>6559889
I talked to two girls and they both had the same story to tell on you, you were rude and pushy and they didn't want to make you mad, so they just cut contact.

Keep blaming others, you'll still be alone in the end if you don't change.
>>
>>6559889
That's what happens. They just stop responding. That means "Thanks but no thanks" there senpai.

With your shite social skills I really believe those women.
>>
>>6559889
>mentally unfit to live
>If they had a problem they should of done something about it.
>/YG/
Good Idea man

it's not like you could be way to clingy to people you don't know or anything.

If I saw what you said, I could point it out in seconds, but you might want to stop blaming everyone for your problems...

If ten out of ten people don't talk to you, it's on you, trust me. the only reason you get no response instead of as negative one is because you'd probably argue back as much as you did here, and no one wants to deal with that extra drama
>>
>>6559894
I just don't believe you because I have yet to be pushy. I've even not responded to people because I got the feeling they weren't interested. The other thing is why would you be talking about me? That doesn't make sense to me at all.

>>6559897
Yes I get that.

>>6559898
The reason I'm arguing back is because I don't understand any of it. None of it makes sense to me at all. They claim I was rude and pushy. If I was rude and pushy than yeah they are unfit to live. Because a "Hello, How are you?" Is not pushy. A "tell me about yourself" is not pushy.

As I just said if they seemed disinterested I stopped talking to them. None of them said anything negative to me.

and no its not 10 out of 10 people. I've made 7 friends from that site that I've been talking to. About 5 more we both agreed we weren't compatible. I would say only 5iash maybe 6 have just flat stopped talking to me.
>>
>>6558244

GRIS gives nothing; pls sauce
>>
>>6559901

Dude, you seem super pushy yo
>>
Anyone have that pastebin for all the Yandere hentai links?

On the other hand, what is everyone doing right now
>>
File: 1447963925250.jpg (862KB, 1159x1646px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447963925250.jpg
862KB, 1159x1646px
>>6559941
Avoiding family and eating grapes in bed
And here you go:
http://pastebin.com/arUMv4X3
>>
>>6559949
About to go to sleep here, need some of my daily dose of yandere happy endings.Thanks.
>>
>>6559076
Hex maniac is perfect.
>>
Good evening, /yg/ How are you doing
>>
>>6560360
Doing well. Feet kind of hurt from being on them all day. I've been making all of thanksgiving for my family. You?
>>
File: 1447906367184.jpg (425KB, 1024x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447906367184.jpg
425KB, 1024x850px
>>
>>6560360
Went out with my mom for Thanksgiving at Luby's since she's in a shit situation. Was nice to talk to her though her shit-tier guy is the shittest.

Also gonna head to work in an hour and write some more. Since I've put it off this long this weekend I'm just gonna have about five things to upload. =w= which includes (yes) more Dan the Man Yan.
>>
>>6559901
>I have yet to be pushy
>they are unfit to live
>The reason I'm arguing back
>The reason I'm arguing
>I'm arguing

Guy...chill. You remind me of a friend I have who joined a dating site and acted confused because he "normally made friends much faster than this".

If a conversation ends, let it end. If they don't immediately respond how you like...don't make a big deal about it. Definitely don't insult them and infer they shouldn't be alive.
>>
Is there an issue with the site sending emails to AOL? I haven't gotten anything in my inbox for password reset or username reminder (I remember my username but I tried it out to see if it'd send an email...)
>>
>>6560435
Finally get email... reset password... "incorrect password" x3... "please try again in 20 minutes"

Sysadmin pls
>>
File: 1447191871699.gif (54KB, 200x158px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447191871699.gif
54KB, 200x158px
>>6558185
There's a YG website?
>>
>>6560499
yandere.org
>216 yans
>>
File: 551183.jpg (109KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
551183.jpg
109KB, 1000x600px
>>6560404
Dan...
Dan the man?
The man, who is Dan, who also happens to be Yan?
Yan Dan Man?
YES PLEASE
>>
>>6560555
I see you're a fan! Of aforementioned yan man who's name has been shortened to Dan.

I'm thinking more on the direction and I kinda wanna keep it out of being too smutty. Mostly for the same reason I keep physical descriptions to a minimal: the reader can use their own imagination to put their spin on it. I shudder to think I'm using the same tactic as Twilight...but at least my writing is a hair better?

Actually I now imagine myself as Meyer. #YanDanisdead
...
#bodyswapawyis
>>
>>6560563
be lewd we like lewd~

Nah but seriously i love Dan the yan man. I can't wait for the next chapter
>>
File: Q4lNDw0.jpg (208KB, 1295x1267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Q4lNDw0.jpg
208KB, 1295x1267px
http://pastebin.com/mEMbb3DE YanDan's first Thanksgiving.

So I lied again until waiting for the weekend. What're ye gonna do about it? EH?!

Worth noting that this does not count towards the chapter I'm making this weekend.
>>
>>6560880
>http://pastebin.com/mEMbb3DE
>he let out a 'nyeh heh heh heh...'.
YanDanMan is actually Papyrus it's confirmed
>>
>>6561005
I never claimed it was quality, but I had the urge.

Besides, not all of us have a family to spend the holiday with.
>>
>>6561011
I never claimed it wasn't quality. ;) It was actually quite sweet

And true. How was everyone's Thanksgiving? I hope it went well
>>
>>
>>6561424
I had nowhere to go so i ended up at my bosses house eating thanksgiving with him and his large family. It was actually really sweet and made me feel like part of the family. Last thanksgiving i didn't do anything and just browsed 4chan all day and cried so this is a great change. Good feels all around, today's a good day.
>>
>>6561424
Lost my shit at someone because of reasons, and spending the rest of my night at a desk.
I'd kill to be able to take one of my emergency codeine right now.
>>
>>6561625
>I'd kill to be able to take one of my emergency codeine right now.

Well if you start killing someone, consider it an emergency.
>>
File: image_10.jpg (308KB, 1300x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_10.jpg
308KB, 1300x601px
>>6561650
At least I have Thanksgiving cream soda and rice pudding.
>>
File: 1446984137562.jpg (623KB, 1100x1504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446984137562.jpg
623KB, 1100x1504px
>>6561670
MOAR PICS LIKE THIS

pls
>>
File: 1446998666236.jpg (173KB, 729x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446998666236.jpg
173KB, 729x679px
Holy FUCK why is /d/ dead at night

I miss the community of misfits
>>
File: gfdsjkvbf.jpg (447KB, 995x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gfdsjkvbf.jpg
447KB, 995x1400px
Have you tried going to the IRC
Also good morning world

>>6561670
Cream soda is best soda

>>6561625
I'm sorry to hear that Mad, how are you doing now?

>>6561588
Well that's sweet!
>>
>>6562201
Sorry, I've been avoiding posting because I can't find any good yandere styled content that hasn't already been posted.
>>
>>6562219
Welp, I bought some Neptunia because when in doubt, buy games on Steam.

I tore over every detail of what happened and...the only real answer that I have is that I'm shell-shocked. Or still am, rather. I was doing fine until who I was talking to said they were stupid/worthless. After that it just went downhill.

What's weird is that I know I'm fine with other people. I know I'm good and normally quite content with being chill and pervy (at least to those I'm close enough to), but with that one... just been screwed over so badly that it's just a snap reaction.
>>
>>6562220
When in doubt, Gelbooru. That or do what I did and bring up yan-based doujins.
>>
File: 1436789669819.jpg (123KB, 893x1228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436789669819.jpg
123KB, 893x1228px
>>6562501
Whoops forgot to post h
>>
>>6557722
What's the sauce on the picture? I've been looking for it forever
>>
>>6562501

Undido, is that you?
>>
File: 1421324269036.jpg (226KB, 976x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421324269036.jpg
226KB, 976x1400px
>>6562510
Chapter 3 of a doujin called Makura no Doushi

From what I can tell this is the exact source the picture is from

>>6562539
yes, who else would be such a sperg.
>>
>>6562540

Hahah I wasn't expecting them to actually get together. Good job then Undido, you fuckin melon.
>>
>>6562541
I dunno we're talking hopefully we do. She's a really great person.

Especially since she has actually put up with me so far even after sending a bunch of cringy sperglord messages to her and her seeing that message to the girl who I ended up scaring her to deleting her account
>>
>>6557611
>>6557622
>Senjougahara
>Yandere
Uh. Did we watch the same show?
>>
In only 3 threads this community has totally gone to shit.
>>
>>6558406
What does being good relationship material mean to others?
>>
>>6563131
How has it gone to shit in the last three threads?
>>
>>6563279
Well we finally have people causing drama in the threads of "best not be talking 'bout mai waifu".

At least it hasn't devolved into outright arguing that /gfd/ seems to have past the 100-post mark...
>>
>>6563279
people with /bdsmg/esque blog posts and feeling the need to not be anonymous severe /gfd/esque drama...

But the problem is it only took three threads.
>>
>>6563131
Well, let's try our best to be the cool kids and bring it back.
>>
A new thread in /r9k/ is up!
>>>/r9k/24597348
>>
>>6563699
>>6563953
By themselves, not funny. These two posts together though, priceless.
>>
>>6564009
I only make the threads if I seem there isn't one up; I don't get involved in dramas and I only use a trip locationally and when needed.
>>
>>6564009
I feel... bad?

Is that the correct emotion to feel for helping to make that?
>>
File: 1447905803729.jpg (519KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447905803729.jpg
519KB, 800x1000px
>>
File: url.jpg (798KB, 1440x1006px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
url.jpg
798KB, 1440x1006px
>>6564423
Full picture
>>
Would a Yanere conceivably kill her senpai if she knew that's what he wanted?
Would she kill him and spend the rest of her days in prison, happy in the knowledge that she gave him what he truly wanted?
>>
>>6564685
No, you are confusing Yandere with Yangire.
>>
>tfw your obsession for them is gone and now it's back to just being an empty hole you feel with no purpose

I hate my own existence, I can't live for myself, I am nothing without someone else.
>>
>>6564734
Ah, yes. I too remember when I was 16 years old.
>>
>>6564735
please stop bothering people in this threads, it's not our fault /gfd/ got ruined... why can't you just leave us alone?
>>
File: 1447790290839.png (722KB, 1194x880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447790290839.png
722KB, 1194x880px
>>6564751
They have a point. /yg/ kinda went down the crapper since some actually tried starting some drama. Unless it's at the site itself I kinda don't see a reason to post here.

>inb4 someone says I CAN FIX THAT
>>
>>6564761
I think the site contributes to it.

I went on the site for a couple of minutes and it's either a bunch of traps or someone who watched Future Diary and now thinks they'll get a Yuno.
>>
>>6564765
It being advertised on reddit was sort of a bad thing as well.

Having dating sites like that on 4chan is already bad, let alone on /r9k/. A lot of the guys on the site/in the threads aren't yandere and don't really want a yandere gf, they're just trying to open up more possibilities of getting a gf. There's also a problem with calling it yandere imo, that alone brands the idea of the threads as anime yandere and not real life obsessive which is what people will get.
>>
>Pic unrelated (googled yandere hentai); just doing my part.
>>6564761
Op here; like I have pointed before, drama only proliferates when people add fuel to the fire. I'm just catching up on the /r9k/ thread, but from the peek I took from a down-to-up-order it seems a third of it is mostly people whining about Doj and him arguing back.

/yg/ is only in the state it is because people can't let go of free bait, regardless of the source. And >>6564735, if you are actually from the /gfd/ generals (I read that on a /r9k/ comment, never visited), then shame on you for stirring crap in that thread... you are supposed to be better, considering what I read had happened on your home thread (something about diaper fetishists?). If you don't like the threads, at least please have the common courtesy not to make it worse.
>>
>>6564765
Yeah...that too, I guess.
You get clingy attention whores who "go yan" over someone they talked to strictly through text for a handful of hours. I already heard of three different instances of autists harassing people because they met their soul mate of the day. Who knows how many women left the site because they got mouth breathers claiming that they would track them down and sniff their shoes or something.

You would think this kinda could have gone better.
>>
>>6564770
Yeah. It's never about the obsessiveness or the attention.

Usually it's trying to be "deadly" or a "stalker" to the point where it's a quirk. That's cool and all, but it's unrealistic.
>>
>>6564771
That's true. All the same, it's not that great.

That said, I'll still do my part of creating questionable content. When I have writing done, I'll upload it and...probably post it here. I know I'll post it on the forums. Otherwise I'll probably see how things are here after a few threads come and go.

Good luck /yg/. Get well soon.
>>
>>6564751
>>6564771
Why am I aligned to /gfd/? I don't even like either the concept or the general. I just shitposted in the general on /r9k/ for the same reason I shitposted in /yg/ on /r9k, which is because of this: >>6564770

That said, I thought this was the /r9k/ general for a moment. My bad.
>>
File: ContributeOrDie.jpg (412KB, 948x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ContributeOrDie.jpg
412KB, 948x1400px
>>6564771
>Just doing my part
Thank you, unlike some anons here...
>>
>>6564775
It's only the romanticized anime yandere that most people think about, even if they claim they don't.

No one actually understands that it's not just a one sided obsession, there's usually A LOT of self esteem, trust, and abandonment issues that are packaged into having someone obsessed with you. It's not something you can really just say you want, it's more that it should be a mutual relationships where both sides can help satisfy each others issues and truly commit to that person.
>>
File: 001.jpg (240KB, 960x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001.jpg
240KB, 960x1400px
>>6564780
Ah, sorry then, I remember reading in a previous thread either here or /r9k/ about you being a regular from the gentle fendom generals. Mostly reinforced from comments like >>6564751. My bad then, disregard my previous post please.

Changing subject somewhat, that's why I'm naming these threads "Alternate Edition" and proposed the subject "Should this be the last alternate thread in /d/?" in the OP. The general consensus seems to be that /yg/ belongs in the other board of the "robot" nature of the tendencies and the spaghetti-dropping antics it provides, but on the other hand... these threads in here take a week or more to die and gave garnered a few nice users and even content creators, so I guess the "community" is pretty split at the moment.

Anyway... I've been thinking of making a thread in /adv/ to test, and see what happens... but I have this feeling in my gut that would be a massive mistake, the same as making one in /soc/, /a/ or even /cgl/ (several people have suggested it).
>>
>>6564820
>/adv/
I don't think the mods will even let it exist there. The only options seem to be /a/, /b/, /r9k/, [s4s] and /soc/.

/b/ and /soc/ are no-goes for obvious reasons. /r9k/ is still infested with people whose nature simply deteriorates the overall quality of the general. [s4s] is actually a better option than the previous 3 simply because it's all happy funposting. At most there'll be ses or snekposters being off topic in the thread, but offtopic posting is much more desirable than having people who try to turn it into a desperation dating thread.

Lastly, /a/. I'm not sure at all what the mods will think of it, or how receiving the userbase would be. I know very little about /a/. I've posted a few times there and the moderators on the board seem to be extremely aggressive, and will go to great lengths to try and get posters banned.

I think the best course of action is to keep the general on /d/, where it's coming along just fine, and have patience regarding /r9k/. The autistic frogposting manchildren will not remain there forever as long as the robot's database won't get cleared, like moot used to do. In due time, the effort of making original posts will become too much for these people, which would pave the way for an enjoyable /yg/ on /r9k/.
>>
>>6564830
That's shocking coming from you after you and your friends ruined the /r9k/ thread.
>>
jesus these threads are a mess...
>>
>>6564837
Dear anon, the /r9k/ thread was already ruined the moment it was made on the board's current state. All I did was put emphasis on the necessity of migrating the general to a different board, free from thirstlords.
>>
>>6564851
...by attracting thirsty femanons?
>>
>>6564853
No, by attracting thirsty virgin manchildren who, as >>6564770 explained, just tried broadening their chances of getting any girlfriend.
>>
>>6564853
I just want a bf. Where is the free bf I was promised? Why does it have to be so hard?
>>
>>6564881
i b ur bf :)
>>
File: 1446520809492.png (184KB, 775x793px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446520809492.png
184KB, 775x793px
>>6564761

Did this picture come from the /yg/ post about a guy in Uni who told a girl he didn't want to fuck that he was gay?

She responded back with "I can fix that!"

I hope so. It's a good inside joke.
>>
File: 1446766842052.png (419KB, 557x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446766842052.png
419KB, 557x960px
>>6564830
/a/ moves too quickly man. :(

Maybe they could make a new board for it and other such general niche hentai/discussions.
/dis/ or something.
/gfd/ could go there too.

But dreams are dreams.
>>
>>6564881
Hello I am your free bf, redeem me here.
>>
File: 01 - AXgGSyv.png (415KB, 618x965px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01 - AXgGSyv.png
415KB, 618x965px
I just remembered having this old comic you guys would like.

1/12
>>
File: 02 - KbwRoJh.png (547KB, 636x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
02 - KbwRoJh.png
547KB, 636x980px
>>6565634
2/12
>>
File: 03 - JNbsw6L.jpg (325KB, 728x1123px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03 - JNbsw6L.jpg
325KB, 728x1123px
>>6565635
3/12
>>
File: 04 - qfeXXKm.jpg (347KB, 727x1073px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
04 - qfeXXKm.jpg
347KB, 727x1073px
4/12
>>
File: 05 - UxKi8oH.jpg (414KB, 728x1131px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05 - UxKi8oH.jpg
414KB, 728x1131px
5/12
>>
File: 06 - PQjWaNh.jpg (320KB, 727x1128px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
06 - PQjWaNh.jpg
320KB, 727x1128px
6/12
>>
File: 07 - 2ROrrNw.jpg (236KB, 728x1131px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
07 - 2ROrrNw.jpg
236KB, 728x1131px
7/12
>>
File: 08 - CA4mkZy.jpg (319KB, 728x1129px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
08 - CA4mkZy.jpg
319KB, 728x1129px
8/12
>>
File: 09 - eADjqEF.jpg (290KB, 728x1134px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
09 - eADjqEF.jpg
290KB, 728x1134px
9/12
>>
File: 10 - ZeEB7g0.jpg (335KB, 727x1069px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
10 - ZeEB7g0.jpg
335KB, 727x1069px
10/12
>>
File: 11 - RpcQUaR.jpg (429KB, 727x1127px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11 - RpcQUaR.jpg
429KB, 727x1127px
11/12
>>
File: 12 - xrM2jt4.jpg (277KB, 728x1071px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12 - xrM2jt4.jpg
277KB, 728x1071px
12/12

A yandere is never cuter than when she's crying and full of despair.

Crying desperate girls truly are the best.
>>
>>6565659
Yeah, this is pretty nice.
In case this doesn't end here and is part of a bigger thing, I'd be curious to know what happens next, this just doesn't feel like there's any closure.
>>
>>6558469
why does that pic get me so sad
>>
File: dyg_001.jpg (126KB, 703x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dyg_001.jpg
126KB, 703x750px
>>6565659
Couldn't dumping comics like this get the threads removed?

Also, damn is it hard to find 'yandere' hentai. I wasn't even specifically looking for yandere, but more crazed looking girl with a guy tied up sort of stuff, but it's still impossible.
>>
>>6565659
Aww, poor delusional Naruta-san. I hope she's motivated to actually do things herself and get a qt3.14 bf, though it probably won't be that easy or that simple.

>>6565822
It might. Apparently the /d/ mods are pretty strict.
I just search yandere and rating:explicit on dan/gelbooru and pick an image to add to my post. There aren't a whole lot of them but it's enough to fill a thread without duplicates. It's like a toll I pay to the /d/ gatekeepers to post.
>>
File: 1366728708290.png (430KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366728708290.png
430KB, 1000x705px
>>6565659
Sauce? I cant find that comic
>>
File: 1438523296591.jpg (211KB, 410x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438523296591.jpg
211KB, 410x546px
>>6558452
That sounds great to me at least in theory.

The site and these threads have made me aware that there are others like me and that someone might appreciate me for who I am, which is reassuring.

What I want ultimately, because the world and SJWs who ironically hate autists have screwed me over too many times, is to be a social recluse who gets ever closer romantically to his beloved and tries to become one with her.
So that everything goes through the other.

Maybe if Yan-San moves to the Midwest then it will work. Lots of cold to snuggle through.
>>
>>6566048
There's nothing more to see, it all comes from a compendium of short stories titled "Sora ga hairo dakara" or "Because the sky is grey"
>>
>>6565822
>>6565889
Well, /d/ isn't exactly the best place for a yandere general.
It'd say it might be alright to just say "fuck it" and do it on [s4s]. It'll have the same "no theme" thing as /r9k/ and I'd be surprised if it has half as much shitposters.
They've already made some serious threads there, some of them keep their peculiar way of typing, and will always check dubs, but they can easily focus on a subject and have "don't be mean" as a board culture.
>>
>>6564851
who the fuck do you think you are that you can dictate shit like that you little cunt. the thread was ruined the moment YOU set foot there.
>>
>>6566285
THESE are the people who think they know best and think they can dictate what's best for /yg/. people who seriously consider having the thread on fucking /s4s/. Jesus Christ.

why can't that annoying little fucker Doj IGNORE /r9k/, stay off there if he hates it so much, and let them have their yandere threads the way they've been having them for fucking years, and he can stay on here and run this place however the hell he likes.

but no, humans always have to be poking their noses into other's business, changing shit and telling people what they can and can't do. fucking kill yourselves.

/yg/ means a lot to me and now fucking cunts like you are destroying it.

"i don't like /r9k/ so im going to kill their thread with shitposting every time it gets made"

Fucking cunt what kind of attitude is that. there have always been a few thirsty idiots but for the most part it's been really nice community. not that doj would know since he only found it this year or whatever. fucking hell. just die
>>
>>6566314
He knows that, he did it on purpose because he wanted it elsewhere, he's a meanie.

>>6566319
Hey, it's still better than /d/. I'm just throwing ideas around. Though I guess you may be a bit too be mean for [s4s], even in a serious thread.

There's no reason not to have both threads, both on /d/ and /r9k/, and just have the annoying tripfags stop raging over the existence of the chill thread that doesn't need to keep posting porn it's not even that interested in to protect it's existence.
>>
>>6566323
literally having the thread on dedicated shitpost memery board

great fucking idea genius

I was fine with having it on /d/ and /r9k/, i dont have a problem, i do have a problem when people decide they have the right to start policing shit and intentionally destroying a long-running thread that they were never even a part of.
>>
File: 1446561048966.jpg (15KB, 377x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446561048966.jpg
15KB, 377x377px
>>6566326
It's almost as if anonyminity and the fact that you're never seeing physical humans who can physically kick your ass makes people think they can do stupid things. Especially people who didn't care for what they're ruining.

My point still stands... I think there needs to be another board for these sorts of things with it's own mods. It could be helpful, anyway.
>>
>>6565659
desu that's really depressing
>>
Bye guys. Sorry and thank you.
>>
>>6566645
Good luck anon, i'll miss you.
>>
How is /yg/ doing
>>
>>6566759
nervous wreck
>>
>>6566760
What's on your mind Anon?
>>
>>6566799
Average complaint, trying to make friends, hard to tell intent through text etc
>>
>>6566808
Have you had any success in making friends?
>>
Can yanderes be sluts?
>>
>>6566973
I don't think so, because they're supposed to monogamous due to their loyalty and obsession
>>
>>6566973
People on /r9k/ call CA a slut, do there's that?
>>
>>6566973
>can yanderes be obsessive with 10 guys at the same time?

sounds exhausting
>>
>>6566645
If you ever want to return, (and I hope you do) We'll be here with open arms!
>>
>>6566989
CA is not yandere, he's clingy.
He's just a regular slut.
>>
File: 1445871247667.png (433KB, 636x676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445871247667.png
433KB, 636x676px
>>
>>6566875
A little
>>
>>6557758
Who cares?
Girls with cocks and yandere are both popular fetishes on this board, so them being combined was bound to >>6557758
happen. (And thank god it did because fuck yes)
>>
>>6567003
sorry, I can't
>>
>>6567530
Want to talk about it?
>>
>wish a yandere milked cum out of me
>we would cuddle afterwards
>>
This thread looks like it's getting dangerously low on image content. Don't forget that these threads will get deleted if there isn't enough posting of related, /d/-type images going on. You can always find something on danbooru or gelbooru if you don't have much in the way of pictures, so try to make a point of posting an image at least half the time.
>>
>>
>>
Hey, /yg/. Is everyone doing all right tonight?

>>6567706
Agreed. I don't have a lot of yandere hentai but I'll post what I can.
>>
>>6564772
Damned Hex Maniac. Always breaking into children's' homes and feeding them her milk till they're full and ready to cuddle after their minds have been temporarily broken.
>>
yall niggas worthless
>>
>>6567926
Y'all niggas, niggas trippin on yo trick ass.
>>
>>6567926
Ya'll niggas who shitpost and don't add hentai to your posts are worthless
>>
>>6564910
>Maybe they could make a new board for it and other such general niche hentai/discussions.
That's a perfect idea. I feel it'd be even better if we'd just remove /vg/ and merge it with that idea into a /generals/ board. It'd take care of a lot of generals with the same identity issue.

>>6566314
I don't think I can dictate the existence of /yg/. Take a step back, please. All I'm doing is voicing my opinion, not trying to dictate. I have yet to see good counterarguments to prove the existence of /yg/ in /r9k/ to be a good thing, and it seems to be a unanimous opinion that the /d/ version was created to avoid the /r9k/ shitposters.

>>6566319
What's so bad about [s4s]?
>stay off there if he hates it so much
I don't hate it. I try to spread the word of the /d/ /yg/'s existence so that valued members can reposition themselves while leaving the frogposters behind. Last time I posted in /r9k/'s /yg/, it accidentally turned into a massive shitfest after a friend of mine saw me posting in there. Please don't misinterpret her affection as me trying to shitpost.

I somewhat feel like you're the exact kind of person who I'm trying to avoid when saying /yg/ shouldn't be on /r9k/. All you're doing is flaming.
>>
>>6568039
>I don't think I can dictate the existence
>not trying to dictate
>/d/ version was created to avoid the /r9k/ shitposters
>so that valued members can reposition themselves
are you serious? you and your noxiousness
>it accidentally turned into a massive shitfest
this is enough, i didn't want to antagonize you before because I thought it would accomplish nothing but I can't take it anymore... you are one of the worst posters I have ever seen post in any /yg/ thread I have come across so far... you completely obliterated that last r9k thread single-handedly and you come here acting like you did nothing wrong

you are disgusting and a hypocrite
>>
File: Gasai-Yuno-Zeronis.jpg (162KB, 740x940px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gasai-Yuno-Zeronis.jpg
162KB, 740x940px
I dislike tripping beyond sharing stories or using it to give advice (so they can follow up if the choose to). But I hope that maybe using it this time will add some degree of strength to my plea. Sorry if it bothers anyone.
>>6566319
>>6566323
>>6568074
Just let it go, everyone. Right now there is no thread in /r9k/ and I suggest we wait a bit until making a new one so the predominantly toxic people get distracted by other things. I made these and /r9k/'s last thread that died and I just feel disheartened about making more for a while (I least I won't for a few days) because I'm bummed out that everyone keeps falling for the same baits every damn time.

Please understand, people that defecate over threads have no interest of being proven wrong, and even worse being coerced / bullied out of them; it's a power trip for for them, and you are literally wasting your time. So please stop taking the free bait and getting riled over people's comments. Just read them, laugh or rage, then keep going, don't answer to them.
>>6566645
>>6567530
Penwy, why did you disappear?
>>6567413
I didn't make that post, but I definitely care. I started posting that "/yg/chan" as the op picture while making some of the threads and it bothers me immensely that the anon that made the "fanart" did so; the character is meant to symbolize the shy, often anonymous shadow a yandere tends to be towards their beloved, completely pure in their determination. A trap, by definition, shatters that purity, because it shifts its use towards narcissistic manipulation. As the one who originally posted her, that's just my take on it. I can't do it anything about it, so I try not to complain, but if it was never reposted in a yandere thread, that would be nice.
>>
>>6568108
>trap
So it bothers you that someone drew your character in a attempt to appeal to others?

Do you draw at all anon?
>>
>>6568327
he's obviously an r9k autist about this

just leave him be and let him rant
>>
File: normiebook.png (612KB, 764x554px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
normiebook.png
612KB, 764x554px
so I get friended by Lorna Morello ( http://yandere.org/members/tarantula/ ) and think 'oh cool, a girl is actually interested in me'

tut tut, silly me, she was just using me to +1 her friend count.

Do yourself a favor and don't even accept her friend request.
>>
>>6568443
That was obvious, and even if it weren't, you shouldn't friend people if you aren't talking to them.
>>
>>6568443
Wait holy shit 70 friends, she did work.
>>
>>6568443
We're in the same boat.

The girl I got close to was just attention seeking from what I gathered. All in all that site just made me more depressed and I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>6568455
>>6568453
What frustrates me the most is that this is the attitude of the majority of the women on that site. They aren't looking for love, they aren't even really clingy, they just want your attention to give their self esteem a boost. It's incredibly depressing when you think of how many guys are on that site and actively looking for love.

What is wrong with modern women that this is the norm?
>>
>>6568456
I think that is really a big issue, but remember that you should hold yourself back too. Otherwise you'll keep falling for their traps every time.

Also, remember to sage so we don't bother /d/ with this kind of shit unless we somehow get to page 10.
>>
>>6568456
>aren't looking for love
>aren't clingy
Yeah thank you. No seriously thank you I didn't know if it was just me.
Like I went on that site to give affection and receive romantic or not.
I ended up texting two girls as a friend and the conversations would go great, but I'd have to initiate it all the time.
If I didn't message first it'd be nothing from the time I work up til bed. You're just making them feel wanted and there's not even any benefits.
>>
>>
>>6568456
Looking for love is retarded.
I can't force love and no one should be able to.
I just want to meet friends and I like them in that special way I'll date them.

>Implying men can into love
>>
>>6568590

Oh wow seriously? get fucked. Look at the fucking worthless attitude on this one.

>"looking for love is retarded"
>immediately takes the attitude that men are trying to "force" women to love them just by being present on the DATING site at all
>"I just want to meet friends and if i like them in that 'special' way, I'll date them" so don't hit on me if you're not a fucking millionare chad silly boys, just keep feeding me attention while I contribute ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING

This is the attitude of 95% of the disinterested, not in any way clingy, 'yandere' girls on the site. It's fucking disheartening! And my favorite part?

>"Implying men can into love"

FUCK YOU, seriously just fuck off and die. The only way that statement can be in any way true, especially considering the source, is if your definition of love is as shallow, banal, trite, and sycophantic as you are; which isn't love at all, but some abusive and selfish bipolar cunt's wet dream.

I think the better question is:

>considering the website, and the behavior of the women therein, can women truly 'into' love at all?
>>
>>6568327
>>6568385
I kinda get it... I used to most fanfic because it bothered me to see characters I liked being changed or driven so far from how they were originally written... idc anymore but I get it
>>6568443
I read in that web chat people bashing her about being selfish or something like that... after seeing shes adding everyone it seems kinda obvious shes not really looking for friends nor lovers
>>6568450
also this
>>6568456
maybe you are just boring?
>>6568621
people dont owe you their love because you write to them
>>
>>6568621
>Getting mad over some porn cartoons on the internet
>>
>>6568621
Id just like to remind you that writing these negative rants with no constructive criticism is in no way helping and is its actually driving women away. Did you not read the site FAQ?
>>
File: 1446984841672.jpg (136KB, 871x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446984841672.jpg
136KB, 871x1200px
>>6568683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
>>
>>6568621
Consider the possibility, however remote, that they're just not interested in you.
>>
Contrary to all this salt, my experience has been overwhelmingly positive, save maybe on or two users. Take the frothing rage for what it is and don't be discouraged.
>>
>>6568670
>people dont owe you their love because you write to them

Never said that they did, nor did I imply it, kindly take your white knight inferences elsewhere.

>>6568784
and the one I'm responding to basically say the same thing
>maybe you are just boring/they're not interested in you?

When i made the statement you're referring to I wasn't referring to women's responses to me, I was referring to the attitude of the women, as a whole, on that website based on their profiles and interactions that I've witnessed on both this and the r9k threads. Nice assumption, but utterly unfounded.

>>6568687
The constructive criticisms are implied in the condemnation, and it should be obvious to anyone with the cognitive reasoning abilities inbred into most humans: This is bad, be the opposite of this. Defending their behavior by attacking the only person speaking out against it only reinforces their behavior. Stop being an apologist for such selfish narcissism.

I wouldn't even have written anything here if tarantula aka Lorna Morello didn't attempt to use me as a disposable +1 to his/her e-peen friend collection. Heck I've only messaged one girl on the site and she never responded, but I didn't go on a rant about it because it was inconsequential. Swing and a miss

By the way, if you click on his/her profile and look next to his/her picture, there is a button to remove them from your friends list. I would suggest doing so if you haven't already. The friend removal interface isn't explicitly explained and I had to ask spooks about it.
>>
>>6568443
>a girl on this community/dating site doesn't want to be my gf, what a bitch!
I understand getting your hopes up and feeling disappointed, but come on.
I added her and talked to her a bit. Not sure why she's bothering to friend everyone but she's just looking for friends and a community.
>>
>>6568970
>being this much of a white knight/tumblr defense force member.

Really? That's the crux of your argument? Regardless of the fact that I never stated that anywhere...

1/10 you got me to respond.
>>
>>6568456
Maybe it's something about the sort of women this site attracts, and specifically the sort of mental illnesses they have. Maybe the reality doesn't quite live up to your yandere ideal.

>>6568973
>That's the crux of your argument?
What, that this is a community site as well as a dating site? Yes, that is the crux of my argument.

>Regardless of the fact that I never stated that anywhere
If you mean the bit about being disappointed, not saying it didn't stop it from being obvious.
>>
File: 1445606342069.gif (1010KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445606342069.gif
1010KB, 500x281px
If it should interests any of you, please get in
Cuddle hookup thread
>>>/soc/22888993
>>
>>6568968
Since you won't read the FAQ, ill spoon feed a part of it to you.
"I think I should delete my account... Every single time I come here people are always talking about me complaining about how Im never on and I never reply. ITS NOT MY FAULT MY INTERNET IS SO SHIT! I can't help that I'm hardly ever on and every time I do I have 30 new messages from people.
That's the other thing. In FLOODED with message after message from all of you. It's just so hard to keep up with the constant stream of messaging."
>The constructive criticisms are implied in the condemnation, and it should be obvious to anyone with the cognitive reasoning abilities inbred into most humans
I see, get fucked, fucking worthless attitude, 95% of women are disinterested, fuck you, fuck off and die, women can't love and I probably missed some but fill in the blanks.
>Defending their behavior by attacking the only person speaking out
I'm not defending their behavior, I disagree completely with what Lorna did but complaining about it wont make it go away and certainly telling an anon to fuck off and die inst going to either.
>>
>>6568977
>hookup
Gross.
>/soc/
Gross
>casual physical intimacy
Absolutely disgusting.

This is degenerate and not remotely yandere.
>>
>>6568979
Nobody cares. Some of you could use a cuddle as could I.
Fuck those who hate.

Last time I checked you weren't posting hentai either. But that's because I am out.
>>
File: 001.jpg (593KB, 1200x1735px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001.jpg
593KB, 1200x1735px
>>6568975
incorrect, you are stating falsely that I somehow expect and demand that by virtue of putting my profile on that site I am entitled to a 'gf', which isn't the case at all. Neither is it the case that I think anyone is a 'bitch' for not being interested in me. Your argument reads like something that should go in the #niceguysbelike section of tumblr.

And the only 'obvious' thing is that I find it disgusting and distasteful, given the fact that a site dedicated to 'yandere' love and people finding said love is so utterly infested with attention whoring narcissistic women who wouldn't know love if it tied them up and threatened to kill them. (not that I'm saying that is love, but a little joke about the topic at hand seemed apropos.)

also thank you >>6568979 for stating exactly what I had in mind.

>>6568978
>cherrypicking
not going to spoon feed you.

Also your quote from the FAQ has nothing to do with anything I said whatsoever, as it has nothing to do with the reason why I wrote what I did in the first place. I wasn't complaining about people not responding, not once. Your argument is completely incoherent.
>>
>>6568983
Im not arguing with you, I just want you to see how pointless posting and complaining about this shit is.
>>
File: 002.jpg (511KB, 1200x1684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
002.jpg
511KB, 1200x1684px
>>6568986
You're right, what you've been doing doesn't come close to a coherent argument.

It isn't pointless at all, in fact it serves as a fine warning for men joining the site to know exactly what they're in for. If you had any kind of solidarity with the average guy here, rather than some selfish self serving attitude towards the situation, you'd understand that.
>>
>>6568983
>a site dedicated to 'yandere' love and people finding said love is so utterly infested with attention whoring narcissistic women
You may have a point. On the one hand, it's really no skin off my ass if someone who I don't think quite fits the site decides to use it to make friends. But on the other, it's precisely that kind of thing that leads to the repurposing and derailing of websites or threads. And the fact that she made a forum post about these threads, inviting people who use the site but don't know about the threads already (i.e. reddit) to come to them, does not sit well with me either. Still, how do you decide who is or isn't yandere enough for the site? And, like >>6568986 says, what on earth do you do about it?
>>
>>6568996
Shit, forgot my picture.
>>
>>6568996
Thing is that you can't really police this shit. It leads to the community becoming a closed one, which is the last thing you want on a dating site.
>>
File: 014.jpg (247KB, 999x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
014.jpg
247KB, 999x1400px
>>6568590
>blatantly wrong and offensive comment
>>6568621
>some guy overreacts to what we should expect from 4chan, ie said comment
>>6568670
>>6568683
>>6568687
>>6568784
>>6568978
>>6568986
>this many stupid as fuck comments with no pictures or purpose shitting up the thread in response to this shit
guys/ladies pls, just because you haven't found your yanderoo doesn't mean you should shitpost all over the thread. we're trying to build a friendly community on a 4chan board and that's hard enough as it is. in fact you should do your best to be friendly and welcoming to new people so there's more on the site.
>>6568996
>what on earth do you do about it?
invite everyone regardless of yanness, by the nature of the site people looking to date will be more yan/looking for yan, and the people looking for friends will be decidedly less so. it's ok to have a larger pool of both.
>>
>>6569031
So... if you're ok with the site serving both community and dating functions, and have nothing against both types of users growing more numerous, what's the damn problem?
>>
>>6569047
oh i'm not any of them, i was just telling them off for bitching for no reason. i actually like both the site and community(mostly). no problem here, lets just all be friends instead of complaining needlessly.
>>
>>6568996
It wouldn't be an issue if literally every girl on that site knew what the fuck being a yandere is. Most of them watched an episode of Mirai Nikki and decided "hey I want to be that chick!"

I've talked to numerous girls on there and it's always stalking or gore as their main quirk without the obsessiveness.
>>
File: 402.jpg (119KB, 683x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
402.jpg
119KB, 683x330px
>>6569135
>stalking
The purest of love and you throw trash in its direction, you monster.
>>
SPOOKS WHY WON'T YANDERE.ORG LOAD
>>
>>6569182
it's over
>>
File: 1448557329604.png (49KB, 389x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448557329604.png
49KB, 389x242px
Yandere.org is migrating to cloudflare. Should be up and running smoothly again 'soon'™
>>
Stay tuned™

Shoot me™
>>
>>6569185
Was it getting DDoSed or something? Or is it just cause it's getting more traffic?
>>
Is the website down for anyone else?
>>
>>6569185
Oh, thank you
>>
File: 005.jpg (408KB, 1000x1459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
005.jpg
408KB, 1000x1459px
>>6569417

See >>6569185

It should be back up at some point.
>>
>>6568979
what a huge faggot you are
>>
>tfw finally getting past my obsession with someone who didn't return my feelings

I feel a lot more lonely, but at the same time I feel sort of happy too.
>>
File: 1448054584266.jpg (536KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448054584266.jpg
536KB, 848x1200px
>>6569681
Site's down, tell us the story.
>>
>>6569683
Not really a whole lot to tell.

They were a lot of what I wanted in a partner and I ended up falling for them, my feelings were one-sided and probably would have never worked out even if they weren't. I woke up every morning telling myself that my feelings for her are pointless and I guess it worked, because they've legitimately gone away.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 960x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 960x640px
Lurker here
Bumping there
>>
File: 34567874623.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34567874623.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
Alive and well again. Try not to torch the place on day one!
>>
>>6569790
Thanks, Spooks!
>>
>>
>>6568108
have some problems. It's complex. here on 4ch it's ok, but on the site and the chat it wasn't anymore.
>>
>>6569921
Penwy, was someone bullying you? If so, talk to Spooks, seriously. This is important.
Are you okay?
>>
>>6569921
>>6570005
>talk to Spooks
It's best if you don't, there are other people willing to listen who know that feel, spooks isn't one of them.
>>
>>6570020
That's not what I meant, I mean Spooks can ban the bullies
But yea, if you need people who are willing to listen there are some better ones
>>
>>6569921
If your being harassed tell spooks. if its playfully bullying tell some people and it will likely stop.
>>
>>6557611
I never liked one sided yan.

I prefer it when they're both insane about it.
>>
>>6570035
>>6570020
fuck you two. spooks is amazing. he understands, he listens.

you two must just be real dicks or something i don't know.
>>
>>6570133
Spooks is two-faced.
>>
I'm a guy looking for others to do this with, so I hope that's not too bad. >_>

I never even knew this was a thing until I saw this thread. I've always been become addicted to people online and irl. Good to know I'm not the only like this and there's people who really like it.
>>
We're about to hit the reply limit but maybe I'll tell the story of when I dated an actual yandere with undiagnosed DID for 3 years, broke up with her, and lived
>>
>>6570263
Yep! There's always someone for someone, we look forward to seeing you on the site and chat, anon

>>6570314
Ooh, I'd like to hear that.
Next time, on /yg/!
MORE HENTAI!
MORE CONTENT!
>>
>>6570250
explain
>>
>>6570250
I haven't talked to him before but he provides Yan.org for as far as I know free, hes alright by me
>>
>>6569031
I tried to encourage a pleasant community on the /r9k/ threads and, even ignoring random people blowing through, it's always been toxic and shitty. You can't do it.
>>
>>6570333
>Next time, on /yg/!
>MORE HENTAI!
>MORE CONTENT!

nope
>>
>>6570333
>There's always someone for someone
If only...
>>
Keep replying here, last time OP did a thread without this one arriving into the archive, it got deleted. Waiting until this one dies for good before moving to a new one
>>
>>6570865
So whats up then? Hows your yanday
>>
>>6570657
Don't give up anon, there is always hope!
>>
>>6570005
I'm ok, the problem wasn't anyboby on the site, it's hard to bully me. I just have some problems taht can b dangerous to the rest of the community
>>
>>6570909
Like what?
>>
welp, not three hours in and the /r9k/ is getting trolled again...
>>
File: 1428688398800.jpg (129KB, 600x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428688398800.jpg
129KB, 600x849px
>>6571021
But don't you know? Doj is a saint that trips for a higher purpose and is helping the whole board to be better.
>>
>>6571040
The real saint is anonymous.
>>
>>6571040
Heheh that's how I imagine Yuukers looks like.
>>
>>6571044
Lol, I can definitely see it. I'm mean to her more than I'd want too, but chat feels empty without her. I wish we were friends in real life.
>>
>>6571052
>chat feels empty without her
iktf, she was a good trip. i hope she returns, she always added niceness to these threads. since she's not here to ask it,
How's everyone doing today?
>>
>>6571065
I think they are referring to someone from the chat channel, I don't recall ever seeing a trip with the name "Yuukers". Are you mistaking them for Yan-San?
>>
>>6571069
oh wait im dumb, ignore me. yeah i meant yan-san. oops, anyways having a good day person?
>>
Sure, as usual, I guess, how about you?
>>
>>6571085
actualy really well, i've been talking to a yan grill from the yandere site for quite a while and its going well. i noticed she'd deleted her yanderoo profile and when i asked her about it she said and i quote "Yeah I deleted it cause I found you :3", so that's nice. oh and im not getting evicted which is also great.
>>
>>6571095
Im glad another has had success with the site!
>>
Damn it, I saw the first episode of Nagi no Asukara and
I never raged that hard, I was about to scream !!!

Seriously all the yandere here should look at it, if you are angry to the point you want to kill one of the characters, you are a real yan !
>>
>>6571102
Why would I want to watch something that will make me angry, that makes no sense. Better spend my time doing something entertaining or nice, don't you think?
>>
>>6571103
Well, I search all over the internet for animes or series about yanderes but there really aren't that much.
I look now for romances with the guy and the girl already in a couple to avoid those shitty harem things.
I fell on this one, It looked like the 2 main characters are almost already in couple but there is a fucking bastard that needs to burn in hell that shows up.

If you know a good animuh that looks like golden time I'd really like it :D
>>
>>6571108
Sorry, don't really watch much anime (ironic, I know). Just now I'm catching up with Mirai Nikki.
>>
File: rkRPSHn.gif (2MB, 297x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rkRPSHn.gif
2MB, 297x391px
>>6571108
Theres a few yandere anime recs on the yandere.org forums, I've personally only seen Mirai Nikki - The manga is better imo - I didn't finish it (lol) but it really was great.

Also Hi everyone ;w;
>>
>>6571146

Try to finish it, has a nice twist towards the end.
>>
>>6571146
what are you doing... drop the trip
>>
>>6571159
here to assert my dominance
what else?
>>
>>6571162
please stop, using a trip when not necessary makes you look desperate for attention
>>
>>6571165
and yet the only person giving me extra attention is the one outwardly butt bothered by the trip
>>
File: dyg_020.png (825KB, 1002x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dyg_020.png
825KB, 1002x712px
>>6571146
Don't post 3D

>>6571162
>>6571169
Don't post not porn.

Unless your intention is to get the threads deleted?

>Error: Duplicate file exists. here.
>Error: Duplicate file exists. here.
>Error: Duplicate file exists. here.
>>
File: 2b678697513.jpg (391KB, 971x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2b678697513.jpg
391KB, 971x750px
>>6571165
don't bother I was int he chat earlier and she already has manipulated the owner of yan
seems hed idnt learn anything from his ex
>>
File: 1448059260935.gif (183KB, 327x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448059260935.gif
183KB, 327x514px
>>6571188
>manipulated

wow check out the salt levels
>>
File: 0005.jpg (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0005.jpg
253KB, 1280x720px
>>6571193
not salty yuo seem nice and haveb enen polite to me he few times I hve been there so I dont wish you bad but if you are unable to see how much scared behaves like your ex you will regre it int he future
>>
>>6571198
Just stop worrying about it. If you're confident it'll play out the way you think it will, just let it happen.
>>
god imk drunk I should sopt positng
>>
>>6571188
>>6571198

keep going
my face when
>>
I guess we have a new troll.
>>
>>6571219
Who?
>>
>>6571225
The person who has had a trip for 4 posts and done nothing but shitpost desu
>>
>>6571198
How does scared behaves like his ex?
>>
>>6571198
You seem to know more than we do. Do you know scared well? What has she done in the past?
>>
>>6571188
Manipulated how?
>>
>>6571198
Hey anon, I would like to talk to you privately as I don't know how his ex acted. If you would care to talk email me at [email protected]
>>
>>6571272
Honestly I'm not. I just recently joined the site, and heard about the drama on the irc and in here and was wondering what the similarities were. Also, his ex already emailed me and I'm not scared.
>>
Hi, Im drunk and looking for people to talk to on Yan message me fi you want 2 talk ye
>>
And it was such a pleasant community for the week or so it lasted. Oh well.
>>
Im sorry anon, I didn't mean to intimidate you or anything!, I hope for you the best in life.
>>
Lets keep it alive! This has been great!
>>
>>6571969
saving it
>>
>>6571969
bump
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>6572237
You can't bump a limit-reached thread. Also hi
>>
>>6572252
hi
>>
>>>/r9k/24758648

r9k thread
>>
File: amputees.jpg (117KB, 600x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amputees.jpg
117KB, 600x750px
>>
>>6572376
weebles wobble but they dont fall down
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 147



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.