[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/yg/ - yandere general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 122

File: 56235789654.jpg (136KB, 587x835px) Image search: [Google]
56235789654.jpg
136KB, 587x835px
If /gfd/ can do it then so can we!

General topics:
> Funposting, Feelposting, Shitposting.
> Yandere Stories and Q&A.
> Relationship advice by Dr. Feel.
> Related hentai and images.

Additional Resources:
> General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb
----------------------------------------
> IRC channel: #yg on irc.rizon.net / port 6667
> Friendly connection tutorial: http://i.imgur.com/5teKhJn.png
----------------------------------------
> Defunct Yandere Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1005508
> If you add a marker, remember to save the corresponding details (if you ever want to edit or remove it).
>>
File: tumblr_na3mfphm0D1s5k1uro1_500.gif (284KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na3mfphm0D1s5k1uro1_500.gif
284KB, 500x281px
>>
File: A386C7E.jpg (40KB, 600x682px) Image search: [Google]
A386C7E.jpg
40KB, 600x682px
>>
File: 1444378181947.png (1MB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
1444378181947.png
1MB, 1280x919px
>>
>>6523229

G U R O

U

R

O
>>
File: 1422292722421.jpg (524KB, 893x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1422292722421.jpg
524KB, 893x1228px
>>6523078
>>
File: 1431900926179.jpg (107KB, 761x571px) Image search: [Google]
1431900926179.jpg
107KB, 761x571px
>>
File: 1433083548843.jpg (66KB, 564x798px) Image search: [Google]
1433083548843.jpg
66KB, 564x798px
>>
File: 1376142843891.jpg (329KB, 769x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1376142843891.jpg
329KB, 769x1028px
are there different types of yandere or its just the same old if you look at a another girl i will kill her.
>>
File: knife.jpg (86KB, 450x639px) Image search: [Google]
knife.jpg
86KB, 450x639px
>>6523931
I love this one. She looks like she's having so much fun
>>
This thread needs more Anna.
>>
>>
>>6523934
>>6523934
There are three major types of yandere.
>Obsessive:
These are the more tame type of yandere in that they will not kill their lover. They are sly, smart and are capable of more than just violence. They will use intimidation, bribery and many other methods of keeping possible rivals away from their lover while approaching their lover in a normal fashion while keeping possible rivals away. They understand that their lover isn't likely to have a sexual relationship with their mother or most other family members. They are also not going to immediately kill any other person that you look at. Direct murder is one of their last resort methods of dealing with a problematic rival. If they have to kill someone then they will make it look like either an accident, suicide or other unfortunate incident. No matter what they view their lover as innocent and believe that he/she is pure. As such, if they think that the risk to their lover is high then they will do whatever they can to keep tabs on their lover, including stalking and moving in with them. If the risk is considered too great then they will abduct their lover and keep them in a secure location. This is a final solution because this is the point where their yandere nature will be fully reviled to their lover, and there will be a lot of external suspicion on her will be very high. It is unusual for their lover to return to society because of the shock of the revile of the yandere's true nature to them. However, even if the lover comes to terms with the yandere's true nature then they may not be let back into society because of the obvious questions of what happened to them. As such, the time in which a return to society is possible is very short. A kidnap incident is very stressful for a yandere as they have to take care of their lover's needs while they are potentially unresponsive (or at worst hostile), they also have to juggle keeping up the facade of normality to any outside observers.

>>CONT<<
>>
File: 1310497258732[2].jpg (6KB, 251x238px) Image search: [Google]
1310497258732[2].jpg
6KB, 251x238px
>>6524924
>Post in yandere general
>Mistake it for /gfd/: Yandere edition
I'm sorry guys, I already deleted my previous post.
>>
>>6524991
These yanderes are usually portrayed as being the popular and/or rich kid. They usually attempt to gain positions of trust in the community to provide them with resources to keep tabs on their lover.

Unfortunately, there aren't many mangas/animes with this type of yandere.

One thing to note about this type however is that while they are capable of taking criticism from their lover, they are not capable of withstanding rejection. Dependant on the type of rejection they may either back off and try another approach, suffer the human equivalent of a blue-screen or jump straight to possessive. But we'll cover that later, for now let's continue to the middle ground:

>Obsessive-Possessive:
The most common type of yandere, these ones are the typical stalker/kidnapper type. They tend to try and establish a normal relationship with their lover but are more open to kidnapping their lover to a secure location. They are also more open to killing anything in their way. They don't care if she's your mother, if you spend too much time with her then she's gonna get killed. They try to impose themselves onto their lover and as you can expect this has varying success. They also consider killing their lover to be an option should they loose total control of the situation. They are usually portrayed as literally any type of person. They are also open to changing themselves to be more compatible with their lover. However this could possibly be abused in order to get the yandere to maim themselves. For them being your one true love is their only goal. There is a wide variety of yandere mangas and animes that are based around or have characters that fit this type. A good example if Yuno Gasai from the future diary series.

Then we come to final stop on the yandere train, the final logical progression.

>>CONT<<
>>
>>6524999
>Possessive

These are the most loony type of yandere. They will fall in love with someone and their first course of action will be to stalk them for a bit to find a suitable location. And then they will kidnap their lover and take them to a secure location to secure them forever. The key thing to note about these yanderes is that they do not need for their lover to be alive in order to continue to love them. The phrase "I will kill you and fuck the corpse." is quite literal here. If they believe that their love is uncontrollable then they will kill them, though a smart one will usually try to get multiple samples of either semen or eggs so that they may have their lover's child. It goes without saying that they can and will do anything to ensure that their love is kept as pure as possible. This means killing anybody of the opposite gender that you have ever met. They are usually a progression of the obsessive-possessive type and share similar exposure to them.

But, onto the things I'm pretty sure you want to know:
>Which ones should I fuck?
All of them. Sex with both the Obsessive and Obsessive-Possessive types will strengthen the bond between both you and the yandere. However you shouldn't do it too soon as it may make you seem like whore which can be deadly if your lover is a yandere. You should hold off on fucking the possessive type as they may take it as a green light to off you.
>Which ones should I marry?
Only the Obsessive type as she is the least lethal. With the Obsessive-Possessive type you could try but if things start to go bad then you should try and get away from them as far as possible. Change your name, your look and keep moving. With the Possessive type only death will stop them, ensure that if you must kill them you can either get away with or lure them into a place where they may be killed by environmental hazards (cliffs, mountains, armed police, etc). If that is not possible then you had better be good at hiding a body.

>>CONT<<
>>
>>6525012
>How do I find a yandere?
You don't. They find you.
>What are the does and don't of loving a yandere?
Simple, don't cheat on them and you should be fine. If all else fails then give them the dick. If that doesn't work then run like 1000 blacks away from a rape victim.
>>
>>6524991
>>6524999
>>6525012
>>6525021
So, assuming escape is difficult/impossible, which of these three types are the most likely to focus on you feelings towards them, rather than your actions? Or in other words; who needs to know that you honestly and truthfully love them, and who can you get by with by just filling in the role as her lover?

Second question, you said "three MAJOR types of yandere". So what are the sub-types/subclasses, then?
>>
>>6525032
>So, assuming escape is difficult/impossible, which of these three types are the most likely to focus on you feelings towards them, rather than your actions?
The Obsessive as she is more socially capable than the other two and would likely to be able to read your emotions through body language.
>Who needs to know that you honestly and truthfully love them.
Technically all of them, but the one that is most likely to tell if you are lying or not is the Obsessive type.
>Who can you get by with by just filling in the role as her lover?
The Obsessive-Possessive type is the most susceptible to this but the Possessive can be fooled just as well, but at a much higher risk.
>Second question, you said "three MAJOR types of yandere". So what are the sub-types/subclasses, then?
Sub types are usually used for yanderes that have features of more than one type.

For instance; you could encounter an Obsessive type that skips straight to kidnapping and uses her social status to direct suspicion away from her. Another example could be a Possessive type that leaves her lover free, but removes any possible threats from the shadows before revealing herself.
>>
File: Belarus.(Male).full.511200.jpg (275KB, 1000x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Belarus.(Male).full.511200.jpg
275KB, 1000x1418px
What about male yanderes can we have some of those
>>
what is that yandere dating site called again?
>>
>>
/Gfd/ has authors, is there any good Yandere stories? Not anime series, just writings?
>>
I would honestly kill to see an author write a story about a Yandere milf and her son. Or just anything yandere milf related it's scarce!
>>
>>6526194
Non U.S what is this? The heck is game of thrones?
>>
>>6526345

Use your noggin, it's called "Game of Thrones." What else would it be but a gameshow about competing to win antique furniture?
>>
>>6526194

Even in my third world country we know what Game of Thrones is. It's pretty much Dungeons and Dragons and the Tudors and the Young and the Restless, but with a toned down fantasy element. Also something something left 4 dead with swords in the snowy north.
The queen fucked her brother and gave birth to his kids a few years prior to the first episode. She is manipulative, jealous, ruthless, possessive of her brother and children, but is almost always courteous and polite in your face.
>>
>>6526441

Woopsie daisy, meant to reply to
>>6526345
>>
File: know_your_yandere.jpg (694KB, 1872x1326px) Image search: [Google]
know_your_yandere.jpg
694KB, 1872x1326px
>>6524991
>>6524999
>>6525012
>>6525021
Saved for posteriority.

Also, >>6524999
>Checked.
>>
File: yandere iz srs bsns.jpg (2MB, 1241x3611px) Image search: [Google]
yandere iz srs bsns.jpg
2MB, 1241x3611px
>>6526778
And I'll add this one too.
>>
>>6525282
check out the song Pick up the phone by falling in reverse

male yandere as fuck
>>
>>6523078
ive had a gf that was crazy, when i wanted to break up she "offered" private time with her at the time 6-7 y old girl from another marriage...

I just told her that made me just think of her as a sick fuck and called social services anonymously.

She still sometimes calls me asking me how im doing and if i want to hang out, and sadly i have to admit ive had sex with her a couple times when im having a dry spell for a while. It disgusts me thinking what kind of person she is underneath, and it worries me knowing that my stuff i chose to leave behind is still in the same spot in her house... including old clothes in the closet and everything.
>>
File: Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773166.jpg (67KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773166.jpg
67KB, 600x519px
>>6525282
I guess Iwamine Shuu would be a possessive type yandere?
>>
File: Nagisa.Kaworu.600.1397932.jpg (117KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nagisa.Kaworu.600.1397932.jpg
117KB, 550x600px
>>6526935
Ooh, dem lyrics
>That feel when not my type of music but the lyrics are awesome

noooooooo
>>
>>6526998
You're a fucking moron for not doing it hth
>>
>>6527631
...are you referring to the offered child rape?
>>
>>6526998
>offered private time with child
Jesus that's awful
>>
Story time. I'm Spanish, so please forgive any minor mistakes.

So, I used to have a total bombshell of a girlfriend in highschool (lets call her Bombshell) who was severely messed up and had a seriously messed up family (especially her mom). They were all involved in the Opus Dei too, and hyper religious.

Bombshell was physically insanely hot, and I'm pretty fucking proud of myself of nailing her. She had a cute and very high-pitched voice, ridiculously massive T&A on a slim frame, huge amber eyes, all on a incredibly beautiful face. She did have a lot of premature gray hair in her burnette hair though, and she was pretty short and pale. She was basically some horny teenager's oppai loli OC from Deviantart.

Psychologically, she was very shy and not socially "skilled" (talking to her was extremely boring), and depended often on her much more charismatic (but much less hot) older sister (Lets call her Glassesface, because she wore glasses) to get what she wanted. Bombshell was also very academically competitive too (one of the best grades in her class) - competitive overall, really, and she really liked geeky stuff. We used to play World of Warcraft the TCG all the time, and she would beat everyone else in our social group at the store's weekly tournaments, and I'd come always second. I just achieved a high spot because I netdecked a cheesy as fuck Rush Priest deck. She didn't netdeck, she used a Shaman deck she made herself (And shamans were mostly regarded as total shit at the time) because I randomly suggested her to use that class when I first introduced her to the game and just somehow she managed to beat everyone with it.

(Cont. This is going to be really long.)
>>
>>6527995

As a guy, it was very frustrating to have her beat me all the time, but that was just how Bombshell was. She was very skilled in becoming good at something via sheer dedication and obsession, but she was antisocial and very boring to be around with, excluding oogling her tits. I believe that I only went after her her because back in highschool, I only thought with my penis and I loved her gigantic rack and jutting ass, and personality wasn't too important.

So. After three years of flirting like complete idiots and our entire social group already considering us as a fucking couple, I eventually asked her out. And at first, it was awesome. I couldn't stop giggling. I got to hug her from behind as we waited for the bus and smell her hair and feel how her fucking huge ass pressed against my thighs and claim her plush, pouty lips like a beast. It was beyond great.

Then, soon after that, Bombshell's mother talked to my mom. Bombmom is *insane*, and a total diva. She got a toilet seat and curtains installed in her bedroom at the flat they lived at for some fucking reason. Her husband, Bombdad is a total bro though, and really seems to be woefully stuck with all of the crazy that is going on in his house. Even after breaking up with his daughter (which turned into some ridiculous large-scale event that involved my entire school), he still greets me like if nothing happened.

Bombmom told my Mom that Glassesface should get together with my Brother (Lets call him Bro). Romantically. Like, they, as mothers, should try to get Glassesface and my Bro to become a couple - somehow. It "had to be done" she said.

(Cont.)
>>
>>6527999

Bombmom also warned my mother about that Bombshell is totally fucking insane and super manipulative. She said that as a child, Bombshell would try to intentionally cause jealousy in her by giving attention to Bombdad and then look at her in a certain way. My mother, as the classy lady she is, just dismissed the topics and played along, and told me what happened later on. Given that Bombmom seemed to be batshit insane, I didn't take her "warning" seriously.

Me and Bombshell continued to be a couple, and besides play WoW TCG, cuddle and make out, we really didn't do much else.

One day, Bombshell and her sister, Glassesface, invited us (Me and Bro) over to their house. We played some WoW TCG, but then they told us that it was "time to make dinner". Me and Bro looked at each other and shrugged, and went with them to the kitchen, and there, Glassesface and Bombshell cooked us dinner. They started to make comments about how nice it would be if we were married, Glassesface "joked" about being Bro's wife, and Bombshell just looked at me with blank smiles. Me and my brother just ate and gave politically correct smiles. After the meal, we both left, Bro told me that all that shit seemed creepy as fuck - that Glassesface was creepy was fuck, and I agreed.

A few days later, Glassesface comes up to me and asks for romantic help, and she admits that she is in love with Bro (it was pretty obvious though). I tell her that Bro is really good at sports, and despite that he looks pretty serious and imposing all the time (he is really tall), he is quite a nice guy. Somehow, in the conversation, Glassesface brings up: "Oh, so does he think about me when he masturbates?", like really eager and hopingly. It surprised me a lot that she should ask that, given how religious her family was.

(cont.)
>>
>>6528000

"I don't know" I told her, and the conversation went on about describing Bro, and what he liked. Eventually, Bombshell came up in the conversation, as I wanted to know more about my own love in exchange for telling Glassesface stuff about her love. Glassesface, after some time and persuading, eventually said that there was a couple of stuff that I needed to know.

She told me that Bombshell had a very bad relationship with Bombmom, and that she (Glasseface) was BombMom's "favorite" - mostly to cause spite in Bombshell. Bombmom would never buy Bombshell clothing or presents, and if she ever did, they were always sabotaged or vastly inferior to what she gave Glassesface. At Newyears, she bought Glassesface a new dress to celebrate , whereas Bombshell was given a large ill-fitting hand-me-down jacket of some sort. At Christmas, Glassesface got the dog she always wanted and doggy toys, Bombshell just got a dozen WoW TCG packs. Additionally, she told me that Bombshell was very different in public than how she was in private and with her family, that inside, she was a very different kind of person.

Of course, I ignored all of that like an idiot and just continued play WoW TCG, cuddle and make out stuff with Bombshell. Nothing "wrong" was really happening. I didn't feel like I had a reason to concern myself at all. My dong was happy, so I was happy.

(cont. Will continue later - there is a loooooot to tell)
>>
>>6528002
Come on!!!
>>
File: Dark.Konoha.600.1586748.jpg (105KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.Konoha.600.1586748.jpg
105KB, 425x600px
>>6528002
More would be nice yo
>>
So guys what yandere traits would you want the most in your lover
>>
where is the hot female on male rape
>>
Any stories worth reading? I know there's gotta be something, plenty of writefags around the boards.
>>
File: Komaeda.Nagito.full.1214866.jpg (302KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda.Nagito.full.1214866.jpg
302KB, 700x700px
>MFW I come back here after a day of work and /yg/ is deader than a goddamn doornail

Come on guys, we can do better than this
At least post images dammit
>>
File: 001.jpg (275KB, 850x1163px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
275KB, 850x1163px
>>
File: 2je768m.jpg (55KB, 550x307px) Image search: [Google]
2je768m.jpg
55KB, 550x307px
>>6529025
2/?
>>
>>6529026
3/?
>>
>>6529029
4/?
>>
File: 2239550_orig.jpg (55KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
2239550_orig.jpg
55KB, 500x400px
>>6529032
>>
File: 1375653070568.jpg (453KB, 648x911px) Image search: [Google]
1375653070568.jpg
453KB, 648x911px
>>6529036
>>
>>6528814

>Am femanon, love gardening and have sweet af "interesting" plant/herb garden
>At school, completely normal day
>Boring af, why won't something interesting happen
>"Class, there's a new student transferring in today"
>Oh god not another faggot to deal with
>That moment when ultra sexy n' cute boy enters room, gorgeous wavy locks of black hair, piercing eyes, perfect skin, everything about him is mmm
>100% fuckable
>Goddamn I want him
>The 4 other girls in class sit up more and smile at him and are all giving each other the look but have no seats to offer
>Flithy casuals, I have an empty seat next to me
>"Would you like to sit over here, anon-chan?"
>MFW Anon chan comes and sits over by me
>"H-Hi, I'm anon and who are you"
>"The name's femanon, nice to meet you" Smile politely
>the rest of the day happens
>School isn't so shitty now I have cute anon-chan sitting next to me
>Getting closer
>Have crush ten times the size of VY Canis Majoris
>Suddenly anon-chan starts avoiding me for some reason
>Idonotlike.jpeg
>We don't talk much for about a month
>Getting desperate to talk to him, want to see him
>See him talking with one of the other girls in class, seems to be enjoying himself
>Screaminginternally.gif
>What did I do wrong
>I suddenly feel really sick and my head is spinning
>Faint ringing in my ears
>Anon-chan will be mine
>Anon-chan will have no one else
>Anon-chan is mine whether he likes it or not

Will post more if you guys want it
>>
>>6529063

Cool, keep going.
>>
>>6529063
>Go full yandere
>Start gathering intelligence on why they're talking together
>Apparently she's planning on asking him out to the school winter dance
>Notonmywatch.png
>MFW I grow herbs and medicinal plants
>MFW Not all my plants are medicinal
>MFW a while ago I bought an Atropa Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade) at a plant fair
>One leaf of deadly nightshade can be lethal to an adult human
>The roots are especially toxic
>Grind up the root
>Press it for the liquid
>Slip the liquid into subpar femanon's lunch
>Overhear her complain about stomach pains
>That's not all that will be hurting you bitch
>Suddenly realize if anon-chan is actually in love with her he might try and go with her to the hospital when she finally collapses
>Ohshit
>Start tailing anon-chan for the rest of the day
>Doesn't matter where bitch-anon is, so long as she's not trying to talk to my anon-chan
>Gym teacher catches me in the hallway
>"I-I wasn't do-"
>"Shut up, you don't think I know what you're up to? Damn teenagers always trying skip school"
>Oh thank god he didn't notice me tailing anon-chan
>Am forced to go to P.E
>Bitch-anon is there
>Doesn't look so hot, well, she's sweating really badly and is stopping to take deep breaths frequently
>Drinking shit tons of water
>At least she's hydrated
>Anon-chan is also here
>Anon-chan goes to bathroom
>Halfway through P.E bitch-anon collapses randomly, starts convulsing and crying for help
>Almost forgot about precious anon-chan in the bathroom
>Shit, need to delay him until they take the subpar fem away
>Run to bathrooms
>Strike up a convo
>TFW Smooth af
>We start walking back
>Suddenly stretcher flies past us
>Ambulance noises
>MFW I really want to smile and laugh right now
>We "just" hear the news that bitch-anon got mysteriously ill and is wisked away to hospital
>Anon chan is sad she got sick, hope it's nothing serious
>She doesn't come in the next day, or for the rest of the week after that

I won.

(Part 3 next)
>>
>>6529097
>Rumour starts going around bitch-anon was poisoned
>Ididn'tdonothin.jpeg
>Anon-chan and me start talking again
>Apparently Bitch-anon had a brother
>Brother approaches me
>What now
>"Hey, femanon do you know anything about poisonous plants"
>OH FUCKINGSHITNONONONONO
>"Uh... yeah, a little bit. Why?"
>"They say bitch-anon might've been poisoned with a certain kind of plant"
>OH FUCKINGSHITNONONONONO NONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONOFUCKDAMNWHY
>"But why would anyone do something like that to poor bitch-anon?!"
>Shrugs his shoulders and walks away
>Am now super paranoid
>Have nightmares about being arrested, anon-chan hates me forever
>Can't sleep
>Oh god
>I Just want anon-chan
>>
>>6529063
Keep going mayne.
>>
>>6529129
>A week later
>Anon-chan likes me now
>Bitch anon lived somehow and is back
>There's no witch hunting mob after me
>Yay
>Bitch-anon is staying away and doesn't talk to anon-chan anymore
>Anon-chan is interested in me
>Anon-chan invites me to his house
>I want the D
>I want anon-chan's D
>Get there
>"You know, I really like you femanon"
>We confess our feelings to one another
>Apparently anon-chan's a virgin
>take off shirt
>I have a damn large-ass chest
>Anon-chan looks like a caveman who's just discovered fire
>Shove his face in my DD-size boobs
>Insta-boner.jpeg
>Push him down on his bed
>Take off his pants
>Start teasing him with my tongue
>Dat moaning
>"F-Fu-uu-uuuccckkk...fem-an-non"
>He's in ectasy
>Put the whole thing in my mouth
>He cums almost instantly
>Iwantedtolosemyvirginitytodamnit.jpg
>He gets hard again
>Yisss
>Have sex
>Best I've ever felt in my life
>Cuddle with him afterwards, petting his soft luxurious hair
>Start whispering how much I love him
>"I love you to, femanon"
>Tell him he's mine
>We live happily ever after

The End.
>>
File: 1434980185624.jpg (78KB, 532x445px) Image search: [Google]
1434980185624.jpg
78KB, 532x445px
>24 hours without content
Is this life
>>
>>6530560
No, this is new /d/ little one, but let's not dip our fingers into that subject. Pic reminds me of the shota wolf boy who breaks down after his older yandere sister dominates him.
>>
>>6530912
>No, this is new /d/ little one, but let's not dip our fingers into that subject.
>new /d/
What?
>>
>>6524923
Insta-boner FFS. Great, now I have to save it.
>>
>>6529139
That was great. Thanks anon.
>>
>>6529025
Mugi Why
>>
>>6523079
I kek'd. This is beautiful.
>>
>>6527162
>>6527183
>>6528683
>>6529025
>>6529041
>guro =/= yandere
>gtfo 2 gurochan
>>
File: 30.jpg (209KB, 1280x1238px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
209KB, 1280x1238px
1) I love this thread
2) Tell me Empress Mileena wouldn't be an astounding yandere once her rebellion fails and comes across the one true follower who believes she should rule.
>>
File: Taito.600.834471.jpg (52KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
Taito.600.834471.jpg
52KB, 600x420px
Does anyone at least have some yandere guy stories or something I can't write to save my life and there are literally zero male yanderes anywhere except one on GWA

And Iwamine Shuu is technically not yandere 'cause he doesn't actually love the heroine, he just wants to study her
>>
>>6531405
I know some guy (tho he has GID) posted a fuckhuge essay on what constitutes a yandere and what makes them--he is one--tick, over on a forum I sometimes frequent; the thread got locked more or less instantly.

Y'all want a pastebin?
>>
>>6528002
more por favor
>>
>>6531405

Male Yandere? Well, you have outright stalkers and perverts aplenty, but rarely as protagonists. Most male characters who get to be crazy and dark usually have little interest in women and do the whole magnificent bastard/god complex thing instead.
>>
>>6531082
>those teeth
How utterly terrifying. I feel like I would have a hard time keeping an erection
>>
File: Dark.Konoha.full.1699325.jpg (484KB, 570x754px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.Konoha.full.1699325.jpg
484KB, 570x754px
>>6531489
Sure, why not? I'd like to see it

>>6531582
I know and it pisses me off to the point I want to punch a wall in sexual frustration
Yanderes are probably my biggest fetish and hell, I can't get off unless there's some element of a clingy/obsessive/stalkerish/creepy/dark/insane aspect to the male in whatever porn I'm reading and as you said, they're usually not actually interested in a woman, they're just using her, find a part of her interesting, magnificent bastard
Finding a well written male yandere who actually has a point in a story is like finding liquid water on pluto or something cause goddamn I'm in a desert and there's nothing here (Except metronome, but I haven't seen an update in ages)
>>
>>6531629
Scarousal

>>6531631
I can't even English in my own post what
>they're just using her, find a part of her interesting, or they have a magnificent bastard/god complex thing instead*
>>
File: Yuno Yandere fans.png (419KB, 557x960px) Image search: [Google]
Yuno Yandere fans.png
419KB, 557x960px
Not to bahs on people's fetishes (altough this still counts) I don't know why people like this Yandere sort of thing. I mean it is good that they are enamored with as soon as they consider killing people, even their lover, shit that is really sick. I just find it frightening as fuck.
>>
>>6531644
If I remember correctly, in Mirai Nikki Yuno didn't actually want to kill Yukiteru; She killed him in the first world and then realized she couldn't bring him back to life, even as God, so she went to the second world, played the survival game again, and then let Yuki win on purpose.

And usually people like the obsessive type (Ones that aren't willing to kill you) yanderes anyway, so...
>>
File: icmf7ApLdgahm.jpg (190KB, 797x596px) Image search: [Google]
icmf7ApLdgahm.jpg
190KB, 797x596px
>>6531631
I found saya no uta to be a good example of both sides of the relationship being dark, weird, and emotionally dependent on each other. MC pretty much ditches society to be with his new waifu,
>>
>>6531631
Alrighty! Here goes:

http://pastebin.com/RtwxKbMy

And because the dude wanted his OP linked I'll put that at the bottom.
>>
File: Saya myface.jpg (332KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Saya myface.jpg
332KB, 800x600px
>>6531650
The situation in Saya is fucked in much more other ways than just that. In fact the really scary and at the same time glorious thing about it is that while in normal situations the Yandere is a sick psycho of a person, in Saya the MC and everyone else are actually behaving completely rationally given the fucked up situations they get into.
>>
>>6531650
I'll look it up thanks
>>
Is a male yandere distinguishable from a creepy wannabe-rapist?

I don't see many girls enjoying that sort of attention. Probably grow up into the sort of men who murders their wives.
>>
File: Akabane.Karma.600.1889177.jpg (64KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
Akabane.Karma.600.1889177.jpg
64KB, 600x514px
>>6531736
Femanon who keeps requesting male yanderes here. o/
In the same vein of how some guys fantasize about having a creepy obsessive waifu, some girls fantasize about having creepy obsessive husbandos.

And really, it doesn't matter if you look at either male or female yanderes, they both exhibit the same personality traits that result in them looking like they want to be creepy wannabe rapists.
(Although not sure about that wannabe rapist part, as most yanderes don't want to hurt their beloved)

>>6531669
That was an interesting read all right. Although it reads just like the cycle of obsessive love. (Which isn't bad, btw but I've read about the cycle and it just seems to be copy-paste almost)
Thanks for posting it, though. It was good
>>
>>6532025

Eh, I guess, but when men exhibit those traits it is seen as pathetic. It does not make for compelling characters. At the very least the market for them is a hell of a lot smaller. It is really easy to see creepy obsessive wifus are appealing to starved male nerds with low self-esteem, but women actually have to deal with unwanted attention all the time, so I would think it's harder to sexualize the creep part of it (huge market for violent/rapey husbandos that seem powerful rather than pathetic/creepy tho).
>>
>>6531644

see

>>6532044
>>
>>6532025

Anyway, I'm not going to leave you totally hanging. You'll probably like Seras/Alucard and Integra/Alucard Hellsing fanfiction. The Alucard character is very possessive, and also rather creepy.
>>
File: Flippy.600.385578.jpg (63KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
Flippy.600.385578.jpg
63KB, 600x446px
>>6532044
I see your point, but I still love 'em.
I guess it's just whatever floats our boats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: Belarus.600.1434755.jpg (88KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Belarus.600.1434755.jpg
88KB, 600x450px
>>6532061
Thanks, I'll check those out
>>
>>6531631
>>6532025

I'm into writing yan...if you wanted a male yan, what would you want when it comes to kinks and age? I've found that male yanderes are even more shit if they exist at all, and I wanna help balance that out.
>>
>>6524923
>>6524924
R I P
>>
File: Cat_Head_Imako_24.png (485KB, 1126x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_Head_Imako_24.png
485KB, 1126x1600px
>>6532044
>but when men exhibit those traits it is seen as pathetic
It really boils down to execution and style. Spamming girl with RSVP 50 times a day is loser thing. Pulling pic related might impress as well as freak out. Or both.
Also girls like when guy remembers what they say and stuff about them - birthday, favorite meal, song, stuff like that. Being able to recall what you only heard once might impress. Step beyond that is being able to "recall" things she didn't tell you yet, just by doing your research.
Another thing is showing that you're willing to make a sacrifice for her - but again it's the matter of the right choice when and what should be sacrificed.
Be persistent but not pushy, be resourceful, pay attention to details, and always be ready to go all out - consequences be damned.
There's also the part where you need to take care of competition, but as with the female counterpart, beloved one doesn't need to know.
>>
File: Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773164.jpg (128KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
Iwamine.Shuu.600.1773164.jpg
128KB, 600x594px
>>6532187
Ooh yes! Yes please!
Oh, my kinks...
Lab coats and doctors. I don't know why, but they're my second biggest fetish next to yanderes

Another big kink of mine is light femdom, but I don't know how you would write that into a yandere story.
As for age, I'm a fairly young adult, so like college age or no older than 30. Also, I really like slightly curly/ruffly hair on guys.

If you do write something, THANK YOU AND BLESS YOUR SOUL, YOU GLORIOUS WRITER
>>
File: Kaworu.jpg (110KB, 749x568px) Image search: [Google]
Kaworu.jpg
110KB, 749x568px
>>6531631
>finding a well written male yandere who actually has a point in a story

Shame he's gay.
>>
File: Dark.Konoha.600.1697095.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.Konoha.600.1697095.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>6533007
Dammit I forgot to put my name on that post
>>
>>6531562
Anon is kill
>>
>>6533016
No one gives a fuck about your reddit username shit.
>>
File: 1435535958115.png (981KB, 1148x760px) Image search: [Google]
1435535958115.png
981KB, 1148x760px
>>6533007
Consider it done. I'll have something by Sunday.

Should note that my hair is wavy if I comb it just right...but otherwise is fairly curly/ruffly. So if nothing else, I can at least note down the occasional annoyances that come from having perpetual bedhead.
>>
>>6533162
That ain't my reddit username, I just use it to identify my own posts

>>6533306
Yay \o/
>Perpetual bedhead = Perpetual sexiness
I see no problems here anon

>TFW you're running out of yandere images to post
>>
File: 21.png (570KB, 750x1015px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
570KB, 750x1015px
>>6533332
You'd be the first one to find my messy hair attractive. Nevermind the dark circles under my eyes that most yans seem to lack because dammit, there's more things to be done than sleep like a chump.

I've already thought of something good. I'm guessing I'll be able to start as early as three hours from now; I'll be done with my workload for the night and if I can resist the siren temptation of BoI:Afterbirth, I'll get jiggy.

Source is: Yanagida Fumi Futoshi] A Priest's Journey in a RPG World [ENGLISH] [COMPLETE] [PNG Version] =LWB=
>>
File: tharja01.jpg (416KB, 675x1035px) Image search: [Google]
tharja01.jpg
416KB, 675x1035px
>>
File: L0wcjUz.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
L0wcjUz.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
>>6533404

very little of Aigis being yandere, but I like seeing it nonetheless.
>>
File: 1800573-BSGACRJ.jpg (2MB, 1000x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1800573-BSGACRJ.jpg
2MB, 1000x1440px
>>6533411
>>
>>6530912
>reminds me of the shota wolf boy who breaks down after his older yandere sister dominates him.
how are you going to say something like that without giving us anything that might help track it down?
>>
>>6530934
we (and probably to a lesser extent /h/) lost a shocking number of posters to /aco/ when it went up.
>>
File: a9c8e0e3e33a0890761e01275a40ea0e.jpg (626KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
a9c8e0e3e33a0890761e01275a40ea0e.jpg
626KB, 800x1066px
>>6533339
>Dark circles under eyes
Have you tried taking melatonin supplements before going to sleep at night? It'll help you sleep and you'll feel more rested

Hehe, so long as a person has good hygiene and at least washes their hair, I'll drool over it.
One thing I hate though is this guy I know in RL who has the most epicly beautiful blonde ruffly hair in existence when it grows out, but always gets it cut military/buzz cut style.
It's the only thing keeping me from wanting to date him. I just can't trust a man with hair that beautiful who doesn't like it.

Also...
>>6533306
Wtf is going on in this picture
>Is this man obsessed with Dr. Pepper
>Is he fantasizing about the Dr. Pepper while jacking
>Is the Dr. Pepper symbolically representing ejaculation
>Is he just really really thirsty and loves Dr. Pepper
>>
>>6533956
>Wtf is going on in this picture
It's a Steins;Gate reference.
>>
>>6523078
>Relationship advice by Dr. Feel.

How do I get a Yandere girl? Also whats the dom to sub ratio? Just cus I love a clingy girl doesn't mean I'm willing to over look sexual and personal compatibility.
>>
>>6525282
I've found girls absolutely hate when I show my obsessive and clingy side. The second I tell them I want to devote myself to them they back off and leave.
>>
>>6528683
Honestly? I want a girl that wont let go. That wont LET me leave. A controlling girl is the best. The thought of a girl calling my boss to check up on me turns me on to no end.

Realistically? I want a girl that will let me obsess over her as much as I want her to obsess over me. I want her to not only let me devote myself to making her happy but encourage it.
>>
>>6531644
Yandere =/= Killing

I just want a girl that completely dominates my life and eclipses everything else.
>>
>>6531736
It boils down to looks. That's really it. Its what turns endearing to creepy and weird to unique.
>>
>>6533978
I just want a girl who will actually show some kind of affection. Every girl I've ever been with works me to the fucking bone for even the slightest bit of reciprocation.

In my experience I've always had to be the one who has to talk about things and try to get them to talk about their feelings, while also being the one to do all the "date" stuff.

I mean it would have been nice to have had one girlfriend actually see me for my birthday or something just once; they always had other things to do.

But yeah, after my last girlfriend had me move to another state for her then sent me a text message breaking up with me I realized I was too old to ever have any hope to be with anybody. I haven't even left the house in... A year? Two? I don't know.

Point is, yanderes are a treasure. Any affection at all is a positive thing.
>>
File: Shiota.Nagisa.600.1889176.jpg (70KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
Shiota.Nagisa.600.1889176.jpg
70KB, 600x514px
>>6533973
You. I like you. I like you a lot.

>>6533978
I also like you.

>>6533981
More people need to understand that

>>6534122
Have you been to the /gfd/ and /rr/ thread here? You might like that.

>I mean it would have been nice to have had one girlfriend actually see me for my birthday or something just once; they always had other things to do.

Fuck them. If your partners aren't willing to take time out of their schedule for ONE day a fuckin year to be with the one they love, than screw 'em, IMO. ...Unless it was life-threatening emergencies and completely unavoidable life accidents.

>I realized I was too old to ever have any hope to be with anybody

Never say you're too old for anything. What are you, 35? 43? 58? Older? You can still find someone, just get out there and LOOK. You'll have to sift through a whole lotta dirt, but eventually you'll find that gold nugget you've been searching for your whole life. DON'T GIVE UP, ANON. JUST DO IT. NEVER SAY NEVER.
>>
>>6534480

>>>6533973(You)
>You. I like you. I like you a lot.
>
>>>6533978(You)
>I also like you.
>
>>>6533981(You)
>More people need to understand that

I like you too.
>>
>>6525282
>>6531405
>>6531631
>>6532025
>>6533007
>>6534480
28-year old yandere guy reporting in. I've done some despicably creepy things in my life and only once have I succeeded. Feel free to ask me anything, I'll be up for a few hours (02:46 am here)-
>>
>>6534588
When and how did you start yandereing your yandereee?
>>
>>6534594
2007, I had quit university, went back to get the papers to validate (in case I changed places in the future) and I saw this cutie. I rolled back into courses just so I could befriend her, but I was super shy, so I sock-puppet-flamed her deviantart account while I defending her as myself online, so that she would initiate real world contact with me. We started becoming friends, while I copied the things she liked (I genuinely already like some of those things, but others were almost painful to fake).

I got obsessed obviously, so I kept up the sock-puppet, despite it no longer being necessary. She only saw me as a friend but allowed me to get sort of physical (like holding her, and caressing her hair, like a kitty). Eventually she got a bf (objectively tiers uglier than me, but in much better shape); I felt defeated, and I didn't try to undermine her relationship. I still kept the sock puppet thing going.

Eventually nothing progressed, I found out she was heavily into slash fan fiction, yaoi and general degeneracy, so I started losing my obsession with her... but when she broke up with her bf I reignited and pushed for a relationship and it backfired, getting me into the friend zone. Jaded, I started to get annoyed by her presence and eventually lost interest (but kept stalking her) because she became a massive (but mediocre) cosplayer and that was just too much. Ultimately I graduated while she dropped out and I moved away and never saw or talked to her again.
>>
>>6534616
I still think of her at least once a week, but since she doesn't have any social media anymore (and I don't care to read her garbage fan fiction to get a stalker fix) there is not much I can do to keep my yandere flame going.

I wanted to explain to more detail my yandere tendencies and tactics, since in retrospective my story looks so tame, but it would take me forever, so I will wait and just answer specific questions about it.
>>
File: tumblr_mjce6tZqxv1r1vdx8o1_500.jpg (221KB, 453x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjce6tZqxv1r1vdx8o1_500.jpg
221KB, 453x600px
>>6534483
Do I have to kiss you now or something because I'm shy as heck in real life

>>6534588
Hi! Nice to meet you, anon. I don't really have a lot of questions, except maybe a few generic ones like
When or how long did it take you to realize you were a yandere?
Do you or have you ever wanted to change yourself from being a yandere?

Although this did intrigue me a bit;
>despicably creepy things in my life
This might which be too personal, in which case you don't have to answer, but what creepy things have you done? And did you ever question yourself when you were thinking about doing them or doing them?
>>
>>6534621
>When or how long did it take you to realize you were a yandere?
When I was 10 iirc, I saw this cute girl in the church so I learn her name, and the school she went to, manage to grab a copy of the previous year's yearbook (so I could have a picture of her), learnt her address and eventually I declared my love my give her a letter and a keychain before running away like a little shy faggot. A couple of year ago I learnt from a mutual friend (who I made promise would never tell her we had that conversation) that she still had the keychain.

>Do you or have you ever wanted to change yourself from being a yandere?
Not really; I wish I was more confident so I wouldn't have to resort to creepy tendencies to learn what I want to know about someone, but not much I can do about it.

>What creepy things have you done?
Read >>6534616

>Did you ever question yourself when you were thinking about doing them or doing them?
Yes, but the desire was overpowering; regretted it later, cried once about it (the sock puppet thing, felt bad about being mean to someone just so I could gain something).
>>
File: 239875690876.jpg (106KB, 443x630px) Image search: [Google]
239875690876.jpg
106KB, 443x630px
>tfw you pieced together their online presence of the past 3 years and even kept it all neatly sorted by location (place), date, time and number.

>tfw you know their schedule by heart and scouted out all the places they visited

>tfw you met each other by doxing and working out a bunch of personal shit beforehand, and this left a massive impression

feels good
>>
File: 013.jpg (311KB, 977x1400px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
311KB, 977x1400px
>>6534629
>tfw you can spot any of their anonymous posts with 28/30 accuracy, after some tests
>>
File: shhhhh.jpg (276KB, 747x721px) Image search: [Google]
shhhhh.jpg
276KB, 747x721px
Sometimes the urge to talk to them and see them becomes insane though. It makes me compulsively read every single logged conversation we have, look at photos of us together irl for hours, and I love keeping mementos such as shirts // pants // hairs and playing with them. I still want to add more stuff to my shrine and will do so when we next meet!

THE FEELING WHEN YOU DON'T GET TO TALK MUCH FEELS LIKE A CONSTANT DREAD AND ANXIETY AND I HATE IT
>>
File: Dark.Konoha.full.1734507.jpg (373KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.Konoha.full.1734507.jpg
373KB, 600x800px
>>6534628
Thanks for answering, man. It's always interesting to me to read this kinda stuff.
I'll probably be back later tonight and might ask some more questions if you're still around.

>>6534631
Wait tests what
what sorcery is this
>>
File: 1420428436843.png (275KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1420428436843.png
275KB, 1024x1024px
>>6534664
Chain quote and then count all the '(you)'s'. 28 out of 30 spread over random threads. we both post on imageboards.

It feels nice to be able to identify somebody at a glance purely through their typing style, recurring typos, capitalization, use of spacing and commas etc.
>>
>>6534672
I wish I had your observation skills. I'm a mediocre yandere.
>>
File: 1424785188106.jpg (106KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
1424785188106.jpg
106KB, 800x560px
>>6534676
There's a way. Make one. Just read her stuff endlessly AND PAY ATTENTION untill you can spot even the most minute recurring details, devise a pattern, work from there. Knowledge is power. Know them better than they know themselves, that's my goal!
>>
>>6534672
Dang. That's some good observation skills.
A+ Yandereism
>>
File: yyuu.jpg (8KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
yyuu.jpg
8KB, 217x232px
He was going to leave. Can't have that. Stole driver's license and passport. Broke car stereo. Popped a few tires. Now he's broke and can't afford to fix problems. can't leave. He'll stay with me. Fast forward a few months, he loves me. He's mine now.
>>
File: iytGrqUFnTYxN.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iytGrqUFnTYxN.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>6534703
Needs to be better, but I get the sentiment. Only 110% is good enough. Any obstacles must be reomved.

>>6534706
Keep a close eye on him, godspeed!
>>
>>6534706
He'll leave by foot.
You gotta go full Misery on him.
>>
I apologize for english, I suck at writing even in my primary language.

My ex was pretty depressed and crazy, she was into anime and Yume Nikki left an impression on her. She slowly started getting a bit creepy, she was writing down stuff about me in a notebook. She started getting more horny and asked for sex more often, I was a bit worried but it was better than her being depressed and crying. She was into light bondage, I sometimes tied her up, got a couple accesories but nothing too hardcore. One time she asked me if she could tie me up for a change, I agreed.
She tied me up and blindfolded, then left the room for a couple of minutes. She sat on my chest and took off my blindfold, looking around I saw she brought bandages and some other stuff from a first aid kit, she was holding a knife in her hand. I got creeped out but not enough to stop her. She brought the knife to my arm and told me that she just wants a little of "my love for her". She cut my finger, I started panicking, she told me to stop and that everything would be ok. She licked my finger and told me my blood is delicious. She then proceeded to cut herself too, licked her finger and kissed me. Then we had sex and she lovingly took care of the cuts.

We only broke up because I moved to study at a university in another city. Next year, she graduates high school and will probably come to the same city. I kinda want to date her again because she's cute as fuck and I started liking the crazy.
>>
>>6534818
hot.
i hope she hasn't changed much (or just for the better) and still wants you
>>
>>6534834
She had a "boyfriend" since then but they broke up fast. She came over to his house but it turned out he was actually a reverse-trap and she just took off instead of having sex. It was 3AM, she called my phone, when I picked up she started screaming and crying about how "HE DOESN'T HAVE A DICK".
We skype regularly and play games and we're basically friends. I guess my chances are high, she seems scared of things that might not have a dick.
>>
File: tumblr_nwazyoGZzV1sbbeqio1_1280.png (399KB, 1021x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwazyoGZzV1sbbeqio1_1280.png
399KB, 1021x646px
>>6534849
Sounds like you have a good chance, anon. Good luck.
>>
>>6534621
>Do I have to kiss you now or something because I'm shy as heck in real life

Only if you want to.
>>
>>6533956
Ehh...I've been told melatonin helps a lot. My brother basically popped those like Skittles this year. I kinda wanna get into them, but I kinda like the dark circles. Granted, no one would ever find them attractive but that's how it goes.

Also: get minor-levels of hype for that writing I said I'd do.
>>
File: tumblr_nu7cp8MDD01uyxtato1_500.jpg (136KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu7cp8MDD01uyxtato1_500.jpg
136KB, 500x716px
>>6535405
desu dark circles are hit or miss for me. They can look sexy af or make someone look like a crack addict

Eeeee! Oh, I'm anticipating it all right. I got up at like 6 this morning (stayed up until 2 in the morning last night) and couldn't fall back to sleep because I was thinking "WHAT IF ANON POSTED THAT STORY THEY SAID THEY WERE GONNA DO"
And that's the story about how I've been on my computer refreshing this page for the past four hours.
>>
>>6535454
Oh god why does it say desu does e + h get replaced with desu or something

>>6535405
Oh yeah, also just wanted to say I personally don't take melatonin for anything because when I was taking it, I would get really weird dreams and I also ended up sleeping way too late like until noon time
>>
/yg/, how do i get a gf?
>>
File: Ozoi019.png (32KB, 441x544px) Image search: [Google]
Ozoi019.png
32KB, 441x544px
>>6535476
Just be yourself, friend
>>
File: lets just keep going.jpg (111KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
lets just keep going.jpg
111KB, 1058x705px
>>6534818
She's cute as fuck and I started liking the crazy. Well then Anon GO FOR IT and descend into the CUHRAZEE! Best luck!
>>
>>6535478
kek
>>
File: elf yandere 04.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
elf yandere 04.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>6535476
It depends if you want a normal gf or yandere gf. You do not get a yandere gf, the yandere gets you.
>>
File: 016.jpg (296KB, 973x1400px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
296KB, 973x1400px
I was bored so I went and dug up more posts. The last one was about anime and overlord in particular - which is nice 'cause I'm a fan of the series!

How are the yandies doing today?
>>
>>6535485
how do i speed up the process of getting a yandere girl to like me?
>>
>>6535476
This right here always puzzled me. How do you get a "yandere" gf? You cant just make someone obsess over you. That's their own quirk. You cant control it.
>>
>>6535506
well i guess it just boils down to meting the right girl at a right time

so scoring a job at some institution might not be a bad idea
>>
>>6535511
So random chance? Just like getting a regular gf? That takes all the hype out of it.
>>
>>6535512
what did you expect? being able to summon one by sitting inside some arcane circle and drinking your own juices while chanting?
>>
>>6535514
I don't know really. But it kinda takes the fun out of it. Also kinda makes the general pointless since yandere's wont post here and there isn't much we can talk about.
>>
File: tumblr_mzok2boYPD1rtqaqvo1_540.jpg (62KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzok2boYPD1rtqaqvo1_540.jpg
62KB, 540x405px
>>6535520
I consider myself partially yandere.
I will obsess and stalk you if I have a crush on you, and I recently found out I reeeaaaallly don't do well with my crushes talking with or interacting with any girls.
>>
>>6535527
even family?
>>
>>6535527
Ehh I guess maybe. I don't know though. Just seems futile.
>>
Does anyone else fantasize about fucking a yandere into submission? Like, fucking the crazy out of her, until she becomes normal and sweet?
>>
>>6535542
Nope All of mine involve her dominating me. Some are extremely hard core up to and including death and other times very soft and gentle but all of them with her in complete control.
>>
File: 002.jpg (252KB, 850x1163px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
252KB, 850x1163px
>>6535533
Usually not family, although I will get annoyed if you're absolutely best buddies with your sister/mother or whatever.
Basically, I hate other girls because in my mind, you're talking to them because you like them/they have a crush on you.
I sometimes hate your family if you rely on them for emotional support instead of turning to me.
>>
Would a relationship between two yandere's work?
>>
File: 7A8.jpg (38KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
7A8.jpg
38KB, 850x850px
>>6535549
Get it together yansan, hate is too close to love to be shown to competition. disdain and disgust are relevant.
>>
File: sayyaaaaa_by_goldfishu-d6dsmzr.png (646KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
sayyaaaaa_by_goldfishu-d6dsmzr.png
646KB, 800x920px
>>6531650

look at that there's finally someone else with good taste
>>
>>6535549
ah yes, that's understandable

>>6535561
it has chances to work, yeah
>>
>>6535561
Was not planning to reply to this thread since it was made in /d/ but I feel obliged to help, so... yes, it would absolutely work and I believe it would be an ideal scenario for both yandies. I have been in a mutually obsessive-possessive relationship and can confirm is very doable and even encourage it.

It didn't work out for reasons related to her upbringing and I believe it's very unlikely we'll ever be together again. I've been thinking of using dating sites with the warning/disclaimer that I'm only interested in obsessive / possessive partners. When I finally decide to try it, I'll post about it.
>>
File: 986.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
986.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Everybody join the hype train!

http://www.novellagaming.com/bily/
>>
>>6535579
I already backed it when it was a kickstarter.
>>
>>6535454
Imma make you wait until tonight. =w= just because I'm just now done with Ihop and you made me want to tease you.

Literally no other reason to hold it back. Just that.
>>
>>6535579
I want to see this VN come to be, but I didn't back it because I don't have faith that they're going to finish it. Their estimated delivery was for September, and there hasn't been any public news for the game in quite some time. Their last youtube video was posted 10 months ago.

I want it to be successful as anybody does, but they're a new group of people that may not know how to handle the kick starter money.
>>
>>6535869
They're making some good progress. Had a minor hiccup in terms of hiring help but they're doing swell. They update somewhat regularly on Facebook, which is open to the Kickstart backers. I like the VA work.
>>
>>6535454
Ok, maybe I'm not as sadistic as I thought.

I had fun writing this, so hopefully you'll have fun reading it. I really wouldn't be against making this a thing if it strikes the right chords...but who knows.

The Yan Dan: http://pastebin.com/n5uU2j1C
>>
File: tumblr_ntpqazsJNC1t0oz8yo2_500.jpg (62KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntpqazsJNC1t0oz8yo2_500.jpg
62KB, 500x290px
>>6535606
Clever, anon. Verrrryyy clever.
>>
>>6535976
I didn't see that in the time it took me to reply at first. I'M GONNA GO READ IT NOW
AND THANK YOU ANON-CHAN YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD

Tbh it makes me kinda want to try writing my own, even though I suck at writing.

>TFW I'm out of yanderes to post
>>
>>6533009
>Shame he's gay

Implying that isn't a good thing.
>>
>>6533339
hate to be a fag, but can there be more pics with the batshit crazy eyes?
>>
>>6536025
How was it? It's not exactly crazy but I think it was more a realistic expectation of how it'd be to have a yan on a good day.

And were those eggs tasty?
>>
File: 1424143371664.jpg (695KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1424143371664.jpg
695KB, 850x850px
I feel like I'm a depressed male yan
I'll try my best to put everything in but It's probably just going to end up a ramble~y mess.

I never asked to be this way but this is how I am, I get extremely jealous and constantly have the one I like on my mind, I can't stop the thoughts in my head keeping me awake, always running through the various outcomes of the interactions between me and her as well as her and other people.
I can't help but imagine the worst in these things (is she fucking me over etc) as I can't value myself, It drives me insane.
Everything she says or does is scrutinized as I try to find what she "really means" and again the bad thoughts come flooding in.
My entire existence becomes devoted to her, I want her, but I want her to want me and be happy, but deep in my heart I know shes worth more than me and would ultimately be better off without me and I just become fucked up even more.
I'd kill for her, I'd die for her.
It's sad that I'm happier not having someone to obsess over because I don't want to feel like my heart has been ripped out once again without them even doing anything directly to me, although some of the people I obsessed over in the past really did fuck me over and it's definitely skewed my view.
>>
>>6533005
>Something so cute ruined by NTR plot
Most things are awful.
>>
File: 49278802_p2_master1200.jpg (685KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
49278802_p2_master1200.jpg
685KB, 1200x1000px
Crazy Eyes? *nod nod* Crazy Eyes
>>
File: 50507026_p0.jpg (2MB, 1900x1652px) Image search: [Google]
50507026_p0.jpg
2MB, 1900x1652px
>>
File: 52613992_p0.jpg (3MB, 3141x2255px) Image search: [Google]
52613992_p0.jpg
3MB, 3141x2255px
>>
File: 33057615_p0.jpg (975KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
33057615_p0.jpg
975KB, 1024x1280px
>>
File: 49748245_p0.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
49748245_p0.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 52698298_p1_master1200.jpg (463KB, 811x1187px) Image search: [Google]
52698298_p1_master1200.jpg
463KB, 811x1187px
>>
>>6536724
Aw yis.

I admit I have a bit of a history being a yan, myself...though it also counts as being with someone abusive.

I can see myself going yan over someone, but I'd like someone going yan over me even more. Would be nice to feel needed. Not wanted, but legitimately needed.
>>
>>6536724
"Filled with disgust, she grabbed the two offending locks of hair. She only just became aware that they were, in fact, just really long sideburns."
>>
File: 30507996_p0.jpg (260KB, 588x784px) Image search: [Google]
30507996_p0.jpg
260KB, 588x784px
>>
My desktop wallpaper.
>>
File: 51615343_p2_master1200.jpg (531KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
51615343_p2_master1200.jpg
531KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 51803913_p0.jpg (225KB, 778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51803913_p0.jpg
225KB, 778x1000px
>>
File: 52213756_p0.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
52213756_p0.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: Q4lNDw0.jpg (208KB, 1295x1267px) Image search: [Google]
Q4lNDw0.jpg
208KB, 1295x1267px
...and my laptop wallpaper.
>>
File: 1442083254966.png (743KB, 1204x992px) Image search: [Google]
1442083254966.png
743KB, 1204x992px
>>6536773
Your waifu would be happy that your not two timing her with a different wallpaper.
>>
File: 1944d56b0c4ad4969068a53b21bd3819.jpg (359KB, 794x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1944d56b0c4ad4969068a53b21bd3819.jpg
359KB, 794x1000px
>>6536789
Exactly. Same beauty, just different lighting and situation.
>>
>>6536638
I know how you feel. I have a ton of trouble keeping a relationship going. I can get a girl easy enough but once the crazy starts coming out they all bail. Girls just cant handle guys like me. Most of them get angry when I start cleaning and cooking for them. It always boils down to the same thing too. Some variation of "Your not a man. I want a man." Then when they leave its a 6 month self sabotaging roller coaster until the next one when the process repeats itself.

I would do anything to get a girl that would let me devote myself to her.
>>
>>6536565
Yes those eggs were goddamn delicious how did you know I was eating eggs when I read that

Also I don't have a lotta time to write right now but the short of it is
The main course was sweet and adorable with a dash of obsession and a generous amount of submissive devotion which was cute af and asdfghjkkl; I couldn't help but smile every time Dan's character did anything damn that was
good
>>
File: RAAAAAAA.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RAAAAAAA.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>GIVE ME A FUCKING YANDERE BF ALREADY
>>
>>6537252
post more details, where are you from etc and are you qt
>>
>>6537252
What kind of Yandere guy are you looking for? Also where do you live? That's kinda important information. Its hard to obsess over someone when you cant even see them.
>>
File: hey!.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hey!.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>6537256
>>6537269
>mfw typical thirsty fags that are not even yandere want to contact me
I'll play anyway:
f/23/netherlands
yes i'm a cutie, am thin and perky and can cook, clean, wash, iron, sow, knit and crochet
i'd be willing to have an distance thing if you also live in netherlands, denmark or kekmany
>tfw not even by describing myself I'll get a yandere bf
>>
>>6537286
>f/23/netherlands

Success ermee
>>
File: lurking.jpg (54KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
lurking.jpg
54KB, 320x300px
>>6537252
>>6537301
Do you like raccoons?
>>6537301
Taking a screenshot to give as a present to a certain arachnid.
>>
>>6537286
netherlands, hmm?

so, what are you into?
hobbies wise, i mean.
>>
File: 658248654648332654.jpg (106KB, 850x671px) Image search: [Google]
658248654648332654.jpg
106KB, 850x671px
>>6537306
>not even knowing what I replied
>implying I would ever cheat and not kill myself out of pure hate
>implying there is anyone for me but my 1 true yandie

nice try coon, nice try
>>
File: lerking.jpg (54KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
lerking.jpg
54KB, 320x300px
>>6537308
Screenshots don't lie.
>Usually
>>
File: yan.png (75KB, 566x526px) Image search: [Google]
yan.png
75KB, 566x526px
>>6528002

>tfw he plays priest
>tfw he is Spanish

INQUISITION-KUN, I WANT MORE STORY.
>>
>>6537286
>Denmark

Sorry way to far away and with immigration the way it is right now I doubt it would work out even if it clicked.

>cook, clean, wash, iron, sow, knit and crochet
That's my job. How am I supposed to take care of you slowly making it so you are completely dependent on me so you never leave?
>>
>>6537243
Glad you liked. I might not be against writing more...
>>
File: Neko_Screaming.png (285KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
Neko_Screaming.png
285KB, 400x360px
>JUST DELIVER ME A YANDERE BF ALREADY!!!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FXkzT9WDOp
>>6537306
yes, they are very handsy
>>6537307
idk... knitting, watching tv shows and such, I like anime but not that much
>>6537379
why would you mention that's your job if you said i'm too far?
>>
File: smugcoon.png (26KB, 522x602px) Image search: [Google]
smugcoon.png
26KB, 522x602px
>>6537432
>High-pitched male voice
Nice try, degenerate; your desperation and decay became your downfall. You can't fool the coon, you filthy reprobate
>>
>>6537432
you sound a bit like an old lady, that's kinda cute
>>
File: futanari-huge-107396.jpg (130KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
futanari-huge-107396.jpg
130KB, 643x900px
>>6537435
dont be a prude... you know you want me
>>6537436
wanna be my yandere bf?
>>
>>6537442
i honestly have a hard time believing that you're real/not trolling, but if you want to chat more and are fine with a frenchy (yeah, i'm a little further away from what you wanted, sorry),
here's some some temp mail:
[email protected]
>>
File: futanari-penor.jpg (419KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
futanari-penor.jpg
419KB, 810x1200px
>>6537450
i'll have to pass... french people stink
>>
File: Angry, Screaming 03.jpg (37KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Angry, Screaming 03.jpg
37KB, 360x240px
>>6537442
>>6537453
I knew it, you useless degenerate.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (vid related)
https://youtu.be/g7YKuiggTK0?t=15
>>
>>6537286
RIP I'm British

[spoiler]but I'm coming to the Netherlands after new year to stay with a friend for awhile[/spoiler]
>>
>>6535527
>don't do well with my crushes talking or interacting with any girls
Same here, it's honestly a pain. Every time I notice my boyfriend interacting with girls in any way I get so upset that I start feeling all dizzy and weird. Then I either get it together somehow or I just cry for a while.
>>
any norwegians that want to be my gf?
>>
All systems are functional. http://yandere.org/ is live and open for business, be you a yandere looking for love or somebody interested in becoming penpals/friends with one, we have you covered <3
>>
>>6537761
Oh boy time to find people not in my area.
feels bad man
>>
>>6537653
Yeah, I either have to get away so I can cry my eyes out or I get into this weird apathetic dream-like trance until I can get myself alone and then the torrent of emotions comes pouring out.

DESU I want a yandere bf, but I'd prefer to meet him in real life.

>>6537761
>Live with senpai
>Be 18
>Am not allowed to do online dating
>Why must you torture me this way anon
>>
>>6537953
P-a-r-e-n-t-s are not senpai wtf
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
31KB, 300x250px
>>6537953
It's a community, though! You can find penpals and friends, even if dating is not your endgame
>>
>>6537953
well, it's not as if you couldn't hide it from them, right?
i always found forbidden love to be really hot
>>
>>6537955
Plus it's probably how I'll keep track of whatever I write down for consumption.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 224x224px
>>6537957
I'd love to have some of your writing as guest posts under the blog/entertainment section if you get to that~!
>>
File: tasogare_otome_x_amnesia_94629.jpg (414KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tasogare_otome_x_amnesia_94629.jpg
414KB, 1920x1200px
I would actually like to up my yandere game. Honestly so far I have only liked being on the reciving end of a yandere relationship but now I'd like to let my um...passionate... side loose. Anyone got links to stories where the guy is yandere? Would also accept stories with female yandere as well.
>>
>>6537955
>>6537956

I might make a profile, but not right now. I'll mull it over for a little bit
>>
>>6537980
>yandere guys
I don't see the appeal in these.
One of the main appeals of female yanderes is them having a type of power they don't typically have.
Dude usually are more powerful than their chicks and are already pretty possessive, so all you're doing is amping up the norm, whereas female yandere are introducing a whole new element to the usual game.
>>
>>6538030
Get out.
>>
>>6538030
Looking forward to changing the opinion on male yans. Diversity is the name of the game.
>>
>>6535977
I need the source of this.
>>
>>6538030
DESU My dream guy would be yandere and submissive
>>
>>6538146
Yandere AND submissive? How so. Please tell me...for science.
>>
>>6538146
tell us more
>>
>>6538146
Yan sub reporting in
>>
>>6537432
>why would you mention that's your job if you said i'm too far?

Because while you are not a likely option there might be another lurking who might take interest.
>>
>>6538242
>>6538251
>>6538336
All this competition ;_;

>>6538146
Here.
>>
>>6537761
Ok I signed up and filled everything out. time for nothing to ever happen.
>>
>>6533973
Personally I fucking adore that <3
Femanon here btw.
Clingy guys are the best imo. Fucking love having a cute little pathetic boy clinging to me and begging me for affection (or not to hurt him anymore hehe)
Unfortunately, I'm so fucking bad at showing my dominant side when I first meet people, if someone shows me their submissive side first though, hnnnnng <3
>>
>>6538662
So where do you live?

I know what you mean. It takes a bit for me to get comfortable and let my crazy out. Its why they always last until I do. I honestly don't know why more girls wouldn't want a guy that level of devotion.
>>
>>6526412
Underrated post.
>>
>>6537252
You dont find yanderes, yanderes find you
>>
>>6538251
>>6538242

Will respond
Give me minute
Also could you clarify I'm not quite sure what you want me to say, like do you want me to say what submissive/yandere features I find attractive?
>>
>>6538820
yeah
or you can just ramble about your ideal man, that works too
>>
File: WP_20151110_14_38_09_Pro.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151110_14_38_09_Pro.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
Today I finished burning the voodoo candle he gave me. But he said it was meant to help me get over him, instead of to help our love. How could he do this? I doubt what he said was true though, the candle was pink which definitely signified love in some sort of way. I hate when he acts all wishy washy like this. Tonight he'll call me and tell me he loves me and he's sorry. Fuck. I dont want to leave him but I think I'm gonna just ignore him for a while. I can't think of anyone else. Shit.

After my run today I went to our old hang out spot and I just pathetically sobbed to myself in the rain. I just want it to go back. I just want him to love me like before. It hurts too much.

Pic related, this is our special spot where we would cuddle and kiss
>>
>>6538924
>the candle was pink which definitely signified love in some sort of way.
perhaps love that finished burning, like the candle?

sorry.
>>
>>6538924
I wish I could do something for you. Be strong, yandie.
>>
>>6538938
shit I didnt think about that holy fuuuuck I thought about it as rekindling the flame of our love

Thanks anon I have all my makeup on because I have to go to a fancy dinner and now it's rekd
>>
>>6538242
Not that anon but I consider myself a submissive yandere. I'm extremely jealous and have most of those "yandere features" (except I keep it to a level of crazy that won't make them want to leave me because I'm not stupid) but I'm still sexually submissive and masochistic because that's what I'm into.

I wouldn't hesitate to force someone to hurt me if they don't want to, though, and as soon as my jealousy is activated I either become aggressive (and more dominant along with that) or even more submissive and desperate. So yeah all in all I'm mainly sub but not 100%.
>>
>>6524991
>problematic
>>
>>6529139
Ah, so you're fat.
That explains the insanity.
>>
>>6538824

Absolute ideal man:
>No facial hair
>Preferably would shave the rest of himself for me
>TFW I hate pretty much all body hair, whether it's on guys or girls
>Has full head of ruffly hair
>Loves to be cuddled and hugged and pet
>Blushes easily
>Would call me Master/Mistress/<insert term of higher status here>
>Compliments the fuck outta me
>Would probably be either my height or taller, although if he's shorter I can squish his face into my boobs when he's least expecting it
>Other wise he gets the boobhat whenever he's sitting down
>Is overly obsessive/possessive about me
>May become aggressively demanding if I'm not giving him the attention he wants
>He might go psycho and try and hurt me if I think about leaving him/am having an amiable relationship with other males
>Does not like me interacting with other men, no matter what the context is
>We get along awesomely for the most part and he won't think my knife collection next to the growing collection of pokemon plushies is weird
>Loves and trusts me to the point of willing to go dumpster diving with me
>Will think my deer skull is actually awesome

Part 2 in next post
>>
File: 551183.jpg (109KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
551183.jpg
109KB, 1000x600px
>>6539251
As for specific kinks?
I have a lot of clothing/accessory related fetishes, like long coats/lab coats, collars, cuffs, steampunk clothing is damn sexy to me, and... I like cat ears on a guy.
Also, I'm not a big fan of a lot of pain, but light spanking, orgasm ruin/denial/teasing, and biting are all things I'm okay with. However, if a sub who wanted me to dominate him liked something else, I'd be willing to do it probably. There's very little I won't at least try.

As for things he does for me?
(And this is where I have trouble even writing about this stuff, so uh, forgive me if this gets kinda rambly seems really short.)
Massages, cooking for me, helping me with my morning routine, pleasing me whenever I want, and there are a few more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Also, in real life As for specific kinks?
I have a lot of clothing/accessory related fetishes, like long coats/lab coats, collars, cuffs, steampunk clothing is damn sexy to me, and... I like cat ears on a guy. N-Not that that's necessary, or a-a-anything! Also I sorta like pegging.
Also, I'm not a big fan of a lot of pain, but light spanking, orgasm ruin/denial/teasing, and biting are all things I'm okay with. However, if a sub who wanted me to dominate him liked something else, I'd be willing to do it probably. There's very little I won't at least try.

As for things he does for me?
(And this is where I have trouble even writing about this stuff, so uh, forgive me if this gets kinda rambly seems really short.)
Massages, cooking for me, helping me with my morning routine, pleasing me whenever I want, and there are a few more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Also, in real life I haven't had much experience dating let alone being a dom to a person. It's definitely what I want to be to the person I love, however I just want y'all to know I'm inexperienced and also shy af when it comes to love related things
>>
File: dfzd.png (4KB, 342x173px) Image search: [Google]
dfzd.png
4KB, 342x173px
>>6539257
I also can't do editing properly apparently dammit
>>
File: 20151022_153859.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151022_153859.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6539251
>>6539257
If this was a checklist I tick pretty much all the boxes, only ones I don't are where I think more info is needed, like the height and things

I always wanted to grow a knife collection but I gave up my couple of knives to my parents when I was really depressed because they got worried.

As long as my Remi and Carbuncle plushie get taken care of the pokemon plushies are awesome.

Then again there is probably an ocean between us.
>>
>>6539251
This was me until the second half. I'm obsessive and easily get jealous but I would never do anything over it. I'm a submissive through and through. If you want to talk to other guys that's what mistress wants and its not my place to question it.
>>
>>6539281
\That part's probably more of a fantasy line. I just kinda checked things off I thought of them

I'm completely fine with a guy being normal in that aspect, especially because interaction with other guys is kinda necessary for life

>>6539280
Well it's a small collection. Now that I've turned 18 I plan on just buying ones with pretty handles or good blades. They're pretty handy to. I remember the first time I held a real hunting knife, I had never handled truly sharp knives (The knives in my kitchen don't cut, they tear things if you try hard enough) and I touched the blade and was like "woah dude this is 2edgy4me and my finger came back bleeding.

Of course, every time I mention knives in real life people call me weird, and not in a good way.

Btw, I'm exactly 5 ft and 6.5 inches tall
>>
File: 1443079519521.png (2MB, 1036x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1443079519521.png
2MB, 1036x1450px
>>6539291
5'10 here, I'd love to have a go at making my own knife some time, maybe one of those railway spike knives to start with.

Daily interaction is necessary but you can still sulk about it.
>>
>>6539291

Do what I do and start collecting old military items. Knives, bayonets, daggers, machetes, swords. They aren't cheap but that's the price of a valuable historic object.

Mfw I'd love to wake up with my yan holding my Waterman blade to my throat or my 9mm to my head and telling me that if I don't immediately give her morning dose of seed that she'll get...testy.
>>
>>6539291
Well I wouldn't call it "normal." I'm talking if you told me to my face you liked another guy and were on your way out to fuck him for the 5th time that week I would just smile and wish you a good time. Probably ask if there was anything you needed me to do while you were out.

I'm more of a Yan in the sense that I obsess over my partners happiness and will do absolutely anything they wanted. I actively get panic attacks when I'm in a relationship if I start thinking I'm not doing enough to please her.
>>
>>6539291
you sound cute, and a knife collection sounds pretty cool
what was that about dumpster diving?
>>
So where does codependency fit in here?

Everywhere?
>>
>>6539412
Yup.
>>
>>6539412
More or less. The ideal for most involve an intense form of codependency, ensuring that both are wanted. Needed, rather.

It's probably unhealthy in most situations but if you are a/are into yan, you probably value happiness over healthiness or want to mix and twist both.

How it must feel to be wanted so badly...
>>
File: Anna_Nishikinomiya.jpg (31KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Anna_Nishikinomiya.jpg
31KB, 540x304px
>>6539412
Yes actually that is one of my fetishes. I have pretty much established my independacy I have the final say in whatever I do. Now ideally my yandere partner would see this aknowledge it and even praise me for it, before creating an enviroment where everything I do is completely dependent on her through sabotage and manipulation. Just thinking about it makes me hnnnggggg. In a perfect world man. In a perfect world.
>>
>>6539373
Do you love me to the point you'd be willing to go dive in a dumpster with me
Or not?
For the record I don't even think I have the courage to dive in a dumpster. Although my aunt does it, and apparently she once found a dumpster chock full of

books.
Everything from children's books, to teen fiction, to adult stuff, to history, etc. etc.

And someone had just gone and thrown them all away.
So, it all being in a dumpster, she brought her pickup over within the hour and just pulled 'em all out.
>>
>>6539502
Posted that too quickly.
She's also found quite a lot of other junk, and technically I've gone through the neighbor's trash during spring cleaning when they have piles and piles of boxes on the streets a few times although I never find anything interesting.
>>
>>6539502
oh, that
yeah i've also head of people finding various kinds of treasures in there.
i guess it would be fun once in a while, yeah

>>6539508
hah, that reminds me of the furniture i sometimes see around in the street (got myself a pretty nice armchair like that once)

but idk, maybe i'm not exactly a guy for you (physically, at least. I honestly love being a hairy bearded bastard and i'm not in america [taking a wild guess and assuming that you are]) but you do sound like a cool chick so...

ah anyway, how did you get the deer skull? hunting?
>>
>>6539522
It was her last yan dear.
>>
>>6539522
Haha, yeah. I find it kinda interesting how, especially in richer areas, people waste so. much. stuff. I just can't get over that.

Well, I've never gone hunting, though I'd like to.
We've got some coyotes and other varmints up in these here woods behind my house, and if they find a dead animal you'll find bones lying just about everywhere. Well, I was out playing in the woods one day, avoiding homework, when I saw something sticking out of the leaf litter, so I gave it a yank, and boom. Deer skull.
>>
Is it ok if the guy is shy and blushes a lot ?
>>
>>6539533
yeah that always surprises me, you'd assume that they'd try to sell/give shit away instead of just throwing it like nothing could be made of it
Ah well, people are weird.

cool stuff for the skull, and as it was in a leaf pile i'm sure ants cleaned it pretty well (i think that's how it works, right?)
>>
File: url.png (43KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
43KB, 250x246px
>>6539535
The answer is one of the following
>a) fuck yes
>b) Hell yeah
>c) Heck yeah
>d) Holy shit YES

Choose wisely anon
>>
>>6539541
Ty that gives me hope.
I have been improving my life in some areas like eating more healthy and exercising,but i dont think i can change my shy,timid nature.
>>
>tfw come home with a headache, sick from the rain
>put on a sweater and some high wooly knee socks to go to bed
>suddenly my phone rings
>it's him aaaaa!!!
>immediately answer before the phone can make any noise
>I tell him all my feelings and about how I sat in the rain
>he finds that lovely and he says sweet things to me
>we talk about how our parents hate each other and that's why he doesn't want to be with me
>suuuure
>he tries to quell my fears that there's another girl he's looking at and talks about our future
>This pleases the yandere
>he talks about this fucking girl in our math class who is always flirty with him and says she doesn't appeal to him
>it's all music to my ears
>headache is gone
>it's really hard to suppress how hard I wanna tell him I love him
>but he'd get upset because we both know now isn't the time for us to be all lovey dovey and it would only bring more pain to us both
>in about seven months we wanted to move out together
> his dad wants to keep his grip on him

>also make sure I cant marry him
>it upsets me my future father in law hates me so much

I'd exterminate him but he would certainly exterminate me first!
>>
>>6539765
are you two living in the middle east or 400 years in the past?
>>
>>6539766
Nope, murka here. We live in a small town where everyone knows everyone and our parents just dont get along. It's mostly because both sides believe in sex after marriage and we banged.
>>
>>6533411
A little hard to be yandere over a dead person.
>>
>>6526079
hi frisk
>>
>>6539782
Not if you keep the body.
>>
>>6526778
Not sure if that should be saved, it's a great overgeneralization and often dumbing down a person to stereotype. Sure, there are often certain common traits and attitude, but these seem more like analysis of an archetype than something befitting IRL counterpart.
>>
>>6528814
I can produce one or give you a snippet that applies to an in-production one.
I am male and straight.

>>6531405
I am one. See previous comment.

I've been insane for a while. Her love and the thought of it still drives me 4 years later, even though she ran terrified from me.
>>
>>6533009
That is Akise from Mirai Shitty, right?

I liked that though. I wasn't expecting it, it freshened the story.
As you said: It had it's place and was well-written.
>>
Why wasn't I told about this version of /yg/ sooner?
>>
File: 1433613081523.png (399KB, 606x527px) Image search: [Google]
1433613081523.png
399KB, 606x527px
>>6539858
You're not a 4chan gold member, obviously.
Lel skrub
>>
>>6532025
C-can we talk?
I'd like to yandere out on you... maybe...
>>
>>6539251
>ruffly hair
I wish more girls were into that, most girls find that a turn-off for some reason and I just want to be pet.

>>6539257
>cat ears on a guy
My ex was into that, I made a couple pairs. I personally prefer wearing doggie ears though.

You have good taste.
>>
Damn it. I fucking hate it when a girls says she loves obsessive guys when she doesn't. She cut off all contact because I was getting so obsessive I was turning into a "creeper." All I did was clean her home and make dinner for her. How is that creepy at all? Shes the one that told me to stay at her home and wait for her to get off work.

I feel like I'll never find someone I can truly be with.
>>
>>6539919
>Stay at her home and wait for her to get off work.
>Clean her home and make dinner for her.
>I was getting so obsessive I was turning into a "creeper."
Sorry senpai but it seems she was just using it as an excuse.
>>
>>6539923
Excuse?
>>
>>6539932
I think anon here was saying that you might be a little bit of a NEET, who possibly lives with her for financial and/or emotional dependence reasons.
>>
>>6539942
I have my own apartment and live with friends. I bike to Uni when I have class.

No we went on a date had a fun night and fucked. The next morning she told me to wait at her place for her to get back. I got bored and noticed all the laundry piled up in her living room. One thing led to another and I ended up cleaning the whole hose and cooking beef strogunoff for dinner.
>>
>>6539952
Then I have no clue. I have yet to decipher the problem of 'women'.
Maybe she assumed you were smelling her dirty laundry or something. I don't know.

I'm sorry anon.
I want a relationship where I'm obsessed too.
>>
>>6539932
>>6539942
>>6539952
>>6539954
No I went that you were doing optimal, but then she either got bored of you or met someone and ditched you under the excuse that you were "out of the blue acting creepy".
>>
>>6539961
Oh. Well that kinda hurts...
>>
>>6539964
It's a female. What did you think would happen? I'm serious.
>>
>>>/adv/16452066
>>
>>6539987
nice thanks
>>
>>6539771
Wrong board k
>>
>>6539541
I vote for c
>>
>>6538113
2nd that
>>
>>
>>6539872
Depends are you a qt with any of the following traits
>Ruffly hair
>Loves to be pet
>Loves to be cuddled
>Submissive
>thin to med weight
>clean shaven and potentially willing to shave even more because damn body hair ugh

'Cause if you check off on at least 3 of the boxes, SIGN ME THE FUCK UP, YANON

>>6539893
Animal ears are just cute in general. Cat ears a def my fav though

>>6540514
*BAAAH* Correct answer was a
>>
>>6540625
Eyyy, first three checked off.
>>
Bump limit reached a while ago. Let's enjoy the archiving together, like a sunset.
>>
I got this!

>>6540669
>>6540669
>>6540669
>>
>>6540625
>extra long hair
>yes
>yes
>yes
>enough chub to be comfy to hug, far from fat
>crazy beard, overall hairy
i know the last one is pretty much a dealbreaker for you, but i'm here if you want (i'm the guy who chatted with you earlier)
idk, i'm shy
>>
>>6540709 (me)
>>6540625
i'm an idiot, i forget to leave you a mail where you could contact me
[email protected]
the messages get deleted after one hour, but it should be fine, right?
>>
>>6539251
god damn you sound perfect <3
>>
>>6538689
In the US.

and yeah Idk, it's so fucking adorable to have a cute boy basically worshiping you.
Covering me with kisses, telling me he loves me, (calling me his master), telling me how pretty I look, asking me if its ok if he can snuggle up to me each night, telling me where and when he's going places so I can keep tabs on that cute ass.
And then if he ever seems like he's going to leave me, holding a knife against his throat and fucking him senseless while those cute little eyes tear up. And then kissing him all over and being sweet with him after making him cum so he can see how much I really love him <3
So cute <3 I'd love to have a boy who was into my crazy/abusive/stalkery/yandere side so I wouldn't have to hide it anymore.
I love being sweet and pretty and stuff, but something about being the dom in the relationship (at least in private) and taking what I want when I want it from a boy is so delicious. Especially if I know deep down he's into it.
>>
>>6541104
a goddess descends, but this thread ends
>>
>>6541104
Why can I not have you... :(
>>
>>6541107
>>6541108
Aww you guys are sweet <3

I really need to find a boy near NV that I can treat like this. Been my main fantasy for so long now.
>>
I leak the nudes of any girl who intereacts with my QT, or ruin their reputation some other way.
>>
File: mad max pepe joe.jpg (119KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
mad max pepe joe.jpg
119KB, 508x610px
>>6523079
WITNESS ME!
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.