[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tentacle discussion thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 102

File: queen's blade.jpg (748KB, 1200x1890px)
queen's blade.jpg
748KB, 1200x1890px
What makes tentacle rape so arousing?
>>
File: 0022.jpg (2MB, 1453x2120px) Image search: [Google]
0022.jpg
2MB, 1453x2120px
>>5998424

It all comes down to domination and submission. Just like very other fetish on the planet. Though for me personally I like seeing a girl get ruined, but I hate seeing man ass because of whatever reason you want to use.

Also I'm gonna need a sauce on your image.
>>
>>5998427
it's a queen's blade molotov doujin
>>
File: 3.png (1MB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1MB, 1280x900px
>>5998424
because I like to imagine I'm the woman getting pleasured indefinitely by like 80 dicks that just have a primal lust to impregnate me
>>
>>5998558
what do women think about tentacle rape?
>>
File: 1292235774366.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1292235774366.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>5998638
Some ladies like it.
I saw way too much of it in formative years, kinda think it fucked me up, but I can't help but like it.

High school 1st boyfriend's best friend provided me with tentacle manga and sexual harassment.
>>
>>5998648
sexual harrassment?
>>
>>5999099
U liek kinkeh thangs?
Let me sho u mah deek
>>
>>5999104
That's not very nice.
>>
>>5999104
you lost me
>>
File: tentacles4.jpg (340KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tentacles4.jpg
340KB, 700x1000px
Why doesn't anyone want to talk about tentacles?
>>
for me its a few things
-tentacles are basically idealized dicks
-multiple tentacles = unusual fantasy pleasure (pleasure not able to be found in real life)
-the monster form (not a human) means no emotions, usually just lust and pleasure

the rape part usually doesn't really turn me on, but I don't really mind it with tentacles because its still a faceless/emotionless creature so its not as mentally dominating as human rape I guess. That and the tentacles usually don't do any physical harm like punching, beating, etc, its mostly just restraining

i think one sexy aspect that I will sort of enjoy about the "rape" part is if there is eventual giving in to the pleasure
>>
The unwillingness, the overwhelming quantity, and the unfeeling of the monster.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 640x872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 640x872px
>consentacles thread is right below this one

For me, it's that tentacles aren't as 'obscene' as a penis. It's cleaner and also ties with my own self. I have been a social outcast; separated from people who follow the norm, and I associate myself with the tentacle monster. I am, at first look, a frightening creature right out of the unknown. But after embracing and consummating with her, i am seen as misunderstood individual who is not very different from a human, so to speak.

That's the jist of it for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 732x1024px
>>6000295
My warm embrace
>>
File: 76_073.png (758KB, 1200x1738px) Image search: [Google]
76_073.png
758KB, 1200x1738px
>>
>>5998424
Generally with tentacle rape they inevitably show the women becoming helplessly aroused and having orgasms despite their situation.
I generally prefer consentacles for this reason. It's rare that I'd want to see someone in legitimate pain or suffering. I'm more of a dom but I'd much rather push limits than break them (or ignore them).

On that note I kind of identify with the tentacle monster more than the woman. Someone else mentioned how emotion-free it always seems. It's just a kind of primal fucking with no real purpose but to do it (exception for egg-laying), not to mention the completely overwhelming aspect of the monsters simultaneously stimulating every part of the woman's body.
Sometimes during sex I can zone myself out to a point where fucking is the only thing I'm thinking of. Not how attractive the girl is, not who she is or how much I love her. The only thing on my mind is getting her to orgasm as many times as possible.
It works wonders really. If by the time we're done the only thing on her mind is physical sensation then I've done my job.
>>
File: Victim Girls 3 - 13.jpg (237KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Victim Girls 3 - 13.jpg
237KB, 800x1153px
Tana did a really nice h-manga thingy on a guy explaining his love for tentacles that I found pretty cute. Should post it here?

>>5998638
>>5998427
>>6000138
With tentacle rape definitely the overwhelming nature. They can also go -much- deeper and abuse the body in so many other ways too.

There's also that feeling that there won't be any compromise or mercy at all that can be really amazing.

With males there's at least some communication going on, and there might be a chance to talk to him or convince him to behave differently, but with tentacles there's none of. There's no understanding or feelings, and only the being used and completely dominated.

There's one other thing which is a bit more... mm, harder to explain, but with guys raping and trying to impregnate there's ways of preventing pregnancy. On top of that there's abortions. With tentacles that kind of safety feeling, that isn't there at all. When I think about a tentacle laying its eggs -deep- inside I love the feeling that there would be nothing I can do to get them out. that even if I was taken to a hospital and countless people tried to help there would probably be nothing they could do to stop the tentacle monster from 'winning' and making me give birth. Current feelings anyway <3
>>
File: Victim Girls 3 - 14.jpg (219KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Victim Girls 3 - 14.jpg
219KB, 800x1150px
Also mm, kind of this... I think it's my favourite tentacle page of anything. Being stretched open, flooded and filled like that just looks like it would be one of the the most intense and incredible experience a body could engage in.

>>6000306
Ah, you already posted page from it <3
>>
File: 1416474138938.png (990KB, 873x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1416474138938.png
990KB, 873x1050px
>>5999988
>Why doesn't anyone want to talk about tentacles?
I'll talk about tentacles.

I like tentacles of the consentacle variety. For much my career in ERP being a tentacle monster or tentacle/human hybrid was my favorite modus operandi. I enjoy having multiple appendages that are warm and soft like a manta ray's skin. Not only are tentacles great for sex, but they can hold, bind, and embrace my partners exactly how I please. You've got to admit, feeling, tasting, and caressing a person from inside and out is about as intimate as it gets.
>>
>>6000515
not only that, but from the other perspective, BEING enveloped like that would be incredibly nice, not to mention there's no worrying about elbows and other bony angles.
>>
File: 1417887981136.jpg (310KB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1417887981136.jpg
310KB, 1280x1536px
>>6000544
Tentacles are fun to use in a variety of ways. Some of my favorite methods combine tentacles and hypnosis. For example, tentacles build into a bed with bind a sub and then envelope them from the neck down. A chair with tendrils to bind a sub in front of their computer. Or if I were to get really complex, a skin tight living bodysuit of tentacle flesh from the neck down.
>>
femanon who is into tentacles, but not in a rapey way; I have a fantasy of relaxing in bed and being touched/fucked by tentalces <3
>>
File: image.jpg (249KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 850x1201px
>>6000647
Allow me to satiate your desires...
>>
File: 1286050902213.jpg (1MB, 1500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1286050902213.jpg
1MB, 1500x1250px
>>6000515
There needs to be more of you out there. Never see enough people willing to be the monster.

Tentacles and any monster for that point are very alluring for me for many reasons. One the social outcast and taboo. Then there is the corruptive addiction and mind breaking, even if consensual. Becoming the broodmother of the monster is the most appealing aspect. The most feminine way to be used and serve... endlessly. But in the end, the monsters give you the most safe feeling by protecting you at all costs.. almost loving and adoring to one another in the endless cycles.
>>
>>6000358
>>6000360
more?
>>
File: 286898.jpg (834KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
286898.jpg
834KB, 1400x1050px
>>6000757
There people out there willing to play the monster, you just have to be willing to strike up a conversation.

Broodmother fantasies are doable, the question is is safety, stamina, and time. Every scene has to end at some point and each individual go their separate ways. The lynchpin of a good broodmother fantasy is how a person buys in from a normal human being to a breeding vessel for a tentacle monster. God, there are so many variables to mix and match.

If I were to go full on world building, I would say urban/suburban predator. A tentacle monster would leave small camouflaged pods that broadcast a subtle pheromone which would cause sharp arousal with inhaled by a suitable broodmother candidate. When a pod gets a positive reading it sends a signaling pheromone to the tentacle monster that there a catch nearby. From there several more pods will be furtively planted in the area to track and vet the candidate's worth. Only the best womb would do.

What the candidate wouldn't know is they are being chemically imprinted as they are exposed to tentacle pheromones. One night they'll find themself wandering away from the safety of city lights to unconsciously follow a pheromone trail. For the last few days their thoughts have been sluggish in an unrelenting high tide of desire.

When the first tendril touches their skin, a distant part of their mind will notice far off surprise as binding tentacles elicit affection and safety. Only a gentle tug by the wrist is necessary to guide the new broodmare to a its nest where they'll be sculpted and shaped to breed and birth for the rest of their days.
>>
I know a manga, not a h-manga, that deals with this exact same situation, but on a more realistic approach. I'm trying to find the name for it.

Wish me luck.
>>
File: 1.png (384KB, 887x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
384KB, 887x1300px
Found it.

Good something "Mahou Tsukai no Yome"
For all anons. You'll enjoy it. It's on batoto.

In a world where dark creatures rule and pull the strings of the world. Humans are unwillingly targeted and sold in auctions through the globe in order to fill the niche of a rather peculiar inhuman elite. Our story begins with our heroine, a young japanese girl, who is sold to a monster at the age of 15. This creature, decided in having her, brings her to his world.

This is what most tales don't tell. What happens after a bad end scenario, where our heroine is aware that escape is not possible and there's no one, but no one, from the outside to lend her a hand while explaining the motivations and interactions such a creature would have, with a submissive individual.
>>
File: 2.png (316KB, 893x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
316KB, 893x1300px
>>
File: 1.png (556KB, 884x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
556KB, 884x1300px
>>
File: 2.png (497KB, 894x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
497KB, 894x1300px
>>
For me, part of it is the sensations the girl must be feeling as she is molested all over by the tentacles and having all her holes filled by them. The rest is definitely along the lines of this guy,
>>6000327
I'm all about the girl getting helplessly turned on and discovering that she's enjoying it after all.
>>
>>6000834
What if she doesnt want to fight? What if she wants to end it there? Throwing herself into the pit while knowing she wont ever escape? What if she feels safe around them?
>>
For me as a female, it's the thought of being lifted up and filled by essentially just a bunch of dick-like tendrils.

I really like dicks, and so I equate tentacles in hentai to a sort of dick monster. What can I say?
>>
>>6000358
While communication is impossible. They are sentinent. This is shown by their behavior in regards to their victims. Willing individuals are more pampered and the restrain is more of fondle than submission. The bonus points with tentacle monsters is that child labor is devoid of pain. It is a sexual experience not ro mention they have no concept of family. Once the eggs hatch and mature all will copulate with their mother for their sexual relief and unwanted pleasure. The less sharing either leave or end up kicked by the more agressive brothers.

There are different species. The most dangerous being the ones who are sentinent. Because while fiends, tentacle monsters are very monogamic. It is only that chick and that chick only
>>
File: 1410265479941.jpg (377KB, 1130x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1410265479941.jpg
377KB, 1130x1220px
>>6000886
>What if she doesnt want to fight? What if she wants to end it there? Throwing herself into the pit while knowing she wont ever escape? What if she feels safe around them?
This is an awesome circumstance I like to call "a keeper."
>>
female here, and lesbian. what i like about tentacles are they satisfy a gangbang, bukakke, and bondage fetish without a single guy to be seen anywhere. win/ win situation, if you ask me.
>>
File: 1418253533257.png (141KB, 563x795px) Image search: [Google]
1418253533257.png
141KB, 563x795px
>>5998424
I like the stimulation factor! The experience is often depicted with many tendrils doing all sorts of nice things! A regular RAPIST only has so many hands and so much focus! Not to mention exotic inhuman aspects! Like slimes and textures and things! And as someone else pointed out tentacle RAPE transcends human constraints. A person on some level understands the immorality of their actions and is knowingly sinning; they are in their own minds intending an act of evil. A tentacle beast may not know of human customs/language however, so it's more innocent in its RAPIST intentions.

Better stimulation + Exotic aspects + Purer heart + forceful/unsolicited sex (RAPE) fetishists + ??? = Arousing! I guess.
>>
File: 101.jpg (2MB, 1500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
2MB, 1500x1250px
>>6001122
This... I never really seen non-humoid monsters as male, even though they might be and its another huge reason I love this so much

>>6000778
I've used to be very willing and outgoing, but I tend to be to intimidating for people to start.

There are so many variables and that's part of the glory of this fetish. You're at it's mercy and technique.

Personally I'm indifferent to the pheromone tactic. I personally like snatch and quick mental break through pleasure. Although the allure of transformation fluids are also a really nice perk.. who knows how it'll change your body to suit its breeding needs. But he'll, I'd be a total willing subject to your idea, where do I get to sniff the roses?
>>
>>6001122
>>6002280
What these two said.

Also, I have a oral fixation and a fluids fetish, so the thought of sucking down a tentacle, having it fuck my throat and pump cum inside me is a huge bonus.
>>
>>6000810
also, the art is above average, something that seems kind of rare
>>
>>6000515
consentacle seem quite unrealistic
>>
>>6000810
I found it quite boring and somewhat unrealistic. Actually, it reeks of wish fulfillment shoujo.

The heroine is "bought" by what appears to be a monster who then turns out to be a really handsome and charming guy. Its basically prince charming, the story.

The biggest problem i have with it is that the author doesn't know how to grab your attention and make you keep reading. There is simply too much slice of life...the attempts at explaining the way magic works in the setting is lackluster and forgettable. The characters also feel one dimensional and the heroine is particularly bland and her attitude is just "oh well whatever" the whole time.

In contrast i read another shoujo recently called Oiran Girl which had a similar setup but the story and characters were much more interesting, so i was hooked from the get go.
>>
>>6002500
At this point, we aren't in a situation to be really picky. It's not a very common thing, much to our misfortune. wished someone made more mangas about this. Seinin, Josei, whatever. At least something!!
>>
File: 1403080372988.jpg (471KB, 1134x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1403080372988.jpg
471KB, 1134x1600px
>>6002280
>This... I never really seen non-humoid monsters as male, even though they might be and its another huge reason I love this so much
You know, I hadn't thought about that. Tentacles were often a means for my to touch and be intimate with people without having to use my own body. Gender of myself and my partner really stopped being an issue. I'll have to think about this.

Alright, so you like it when a tentacle monster is an undisputed winner. Being snatched up and quickly pushed to breaking before a defense can be mounted. The question being what you consider mind break. A human mind is pretty resilient with a variety of coping skills. What do you envision as mind broken?

Usually I frequent the BDSM General thread. If you want to talk outside of 4 chan you can hit up my fetlife account. GhostNazarus

>>6002490
>consentacle seem quite unrealistic
Depends all on your implementation. In my later years of EPR I played a humanoid tentacle creature. Think of a person who can pass as a human when all their tentacles are retracted and a heavy jacket is worn. Playing a hybrid let me enjoy all the aspects of a play session and relationship a person would, just with several dozen inky tendrils.
>>
File: 1372382873638.jpg (158KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1372382873638.jpg
158KB, 1024x768px
>>6000774
Is from Fatalpulse - Victim Girls 3.

>>6000894
Oh yes there are situations like that and ones where they can communicate too, but ones where it's like neither of those, or where they are sentient but completely cold and uncaring about their breeding victims is often my favourite. I love what you wrote though too.

>>6002280
I've always liked to imagine there being multiple genders, especially if it changes what lies at the end of the tentacles. Do you see them as genderless, different genders or hermaphrodites? Just curious!
>>
File: 1372494901165.jpg (527KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
1372494901165.jpg
527KB, 1280x959px
>>6002490
It could be a tentacle monster that tires very easily or instinctively hates victims that struggle or put up a fight. Or resistant and unwilling victims take far too long to give birth and it wants to find ways to speed it up. Or it could be repulsed by the scent of fear and other negative emotions, or attracted to pleasure and more positive emotions.

And like, because of above things go badly with its first few victims, but it's a very quick learner, so it starts to take it slow and work its victims into a state of relaxed bliss and endless ecstasy. It doesn't really understand the what or the why, but its breeding toys are now giving birth to far more offspring and making it easy for them to be repeatedly impregnated and that's all it cares about.

Something like that maybe..
>>
Well, considering the existence of monstergirls that talk and are quite polite. I must assume their human mothers eventually had a quite happy life with their suitors or at least certain consenting women had the audacity to start a family with them.

Heck, by hentai logic. Be human girl, village is being raided by orcs dragons whatever, stay or escape into woods. Woods is full of tentacles and caves. Either venture there or end up covered in orc spunk, up down the rabbit's hole.
>>
File: 1421776467167.jpg (692KB, 701x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1421776467167.jpg
692KB, 701x1000px
>>6003889
>Oh yes there are situations like that and ones where they can communicate too, but ones where it's like neither of those, or where they are sentient but completely cold and uncaring about their breeding victims is often my favourite.
You know, this gives me the idea of what would happen if you have a group of cold and uncaring tentacles capable of taking over a village. People could be picked off one at a time. With each new captive converted to a breeding slave there is another womb available to create more tentacle monsters. On one moonless night tentacle monsters creep into each house to convert entire households silent efficiency. By the time the last straggling village guards are attacked there isn't anything left to safe.

Form there humans could be bred as a nearly endless supply of labor and breeding slaves. The village itself could resemble anything you like. I like the idea of a open air tentacle pit with tendrils and pools as far as the eye can see.
>>
gril here i like to think of myself as the girl in the picture. im not really into the rape part of it, plus i dont like pictures were the monster look like, smelly and gross and the girl is probably gonna die, rape is painful and kind of scares me. im a casual but some pictures are too hot to ignore so i just pretend it's consensual.
and basically i feel like the slime and textures would feel good plus i like the idea of like total movement restriction and total submission and i like getting cummed on and thrown around a little bit. so being held in the air and fucked by a warm slimy ultra dick that also plays with my nips and clit seems like a good time. i think i was like 12 or 13 when i first looked at tentacle porn and it turned me on it was weird but tbh i can point of different times when i was little that weird things aroused me that then developed into a kink once i became an adult.

telling dudes im into it is hard though. ive dated multiple channers and when i tell them they always seem a little creeped out by it so yikes! but they all fapped to like basic vanilla hentai or real life porn. i can only do 2d shit, real life porn is really cheesy and fake and kills my mood
>>
Slimy tentacles all over my dick sounds like it would feed great
Thats about the extent of it
>>
>>6003901
the main problem is that it would be really hard for any such tentacle monster to find a willing victim. It would be like winning the lottery.
>>
File: tentacles41.jpg (445KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tentacles41.jpg
445KB, 1280x960px
Does anyone ever wonder how mahou shoujo are trained to fight tentacle monsters?

How would a young girl react when shown tentacle rape for example, wouldn't it be pretty hard to convince them to fight?

What are they taught to do if a tentacle monster manages to restrain or capture them? Stuff like that.
>>
File: 1.jpg (435KB, 1298x1842px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
435KB, 1298x1842px
I know someone already posted this but here's a higher and much better quality of "Anna 4" by Coolate/Vivian if anyone wants it. I guess you can say it's decrypted! Anyways, enjoy :)

http://upstore.net/pF5B7Q
>>
File: 1417791922211.png (469KB, 1178x503px) Image search: [Google]
1417791922211.png
469KB, 1178x503px
>>6004706
You've been brave enough to own up to your kinks and tried to enact them with your previous partners. Being able to own what gives you pleasure takes a lot of courage because you've placed yourself in a vulnerable position. I hope you find someone who's on your sexual frequency. People deserve to find people who satisfy them and you're no exception.

>>6004798
>the main problem is that it would be really hard for any such tentacle monster to find a willing victim. It would be like winning the lottery.
I think a tentacle monster finding a willing victim would be possible. Go to an urban center with a large enough pool of people, and one of them is bound to be up for tentacle sex. The easy adaptation would be to release an amnesia fluid which would make a victim docile and lose the last few minutes of memory. That way if exposure doesn't result in a positive then they can slip away to try someone else.
>>
Personal philosophy on kink:
Don't ask why something is arousing. As long as all participating parties are consenting, that's all that really matters.
>>
>>6004984
tentacle rape isnt consenting.
>>
>>5998424
Does anyone else envy the fuck out of tentacle monsters? I want to be able to hold and caress every part of a girl while simultaneously filling all her holes. This can never become reality. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>6000133
>This
>>
>>5998638
I love it. Thinking about a bunch of warm, slimy tentacles pleasuring me is the hottest thing in the world.
>>
>>6006533
Only on /d/ can I believe that such a statement is sincere.
>>
File: 1393876928482.jpg (165KB, 989x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1393876928482.jpg
165KB, 989x1047px
>>6006539
>Only on /d/ can I believe that such a statement is sincere.
This is why /d/ is my favorite place on the internet.
>>
File: 1405495873612.jpg (719KB, 1024x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1405495873612.jpg
719KB, 1024x1194px
>>
File: 19.jpg (315KB, 872x1214px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
315KB, 872x1214px
>>6002674
Sorry for the delay, gonna hit you up over there.

>>6003889
I see them in a mix between much of the spectrum. It all depends on the moment of the fantasy I'm creating in my head.
>>
File: 022.jpg (2MB, 2143x3034px)
022.jpg
2MB, 2143x3034px
Fear is the most powerful aphrodisiac there is, and for me tentacles (and futanari, but that's for another thread) represent apex sexuality. If I'm on the receiving end of tentacles I want to be completely overrun in every way it is possible. Tentacles invading every orifice, filling you with gallons of tentacle seed until your stomach swells like a balloon and it comes shooting out of your navel. You are pleasured in ways most humans refuse to imagine and couldn't even begin to measure up to. Your body is utterly invaded and altered to better suit tentacle/human sex whether you want it or not.

It's also about breaking the taboo of what is okay and not okay to be attracted to. IMO the hottest frame in this doujin, taken out of context, looks like a fish being fucked by an octopus. The plot? Her civilization is destroyed, her fiancédead, and she's consigned to a life of endless stimulation.

It's a lot like living in America and eating processed foods if you think about it.
>>
File: 1352000138972.jpg (349KB, 879x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1352000138972.jpg
349KB, 879x1000px
>>6005806
consider your fingers like 10 short-ranged tentacles.

Buy 10 french ticklers.
>>
>>5999104
Did you touched it?
>>
I like when a tentacle scene transitions from the woman being raped, to her indulging in carnal lust. I also like the pleasure of others.
>>
File: 1416674669146.jpg (96KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1416674669146.jpg
96KB, 706x1000px
>>6007560
>Sorry for the delay, gonna hit you up over there.
No worries. reply sent.

>>6007748
I think people are naturally attracted to the exotic. Monstrous species embody exotic in the the extreme. Tentacles push past monster girls into a species which often doesn't have any humanoid anchor. Yet being surrounded, stimulated, and pleasure can be blissful without words.

Touch is my strongest sense. RPing as a tentacle monster would let me caress, bind, and taste every inch of a partners as they slowly surrender. That moment when a person stops fighting back, and opens up to how good it feels to have their entire body embraced. Binding a sub in tentacles means I get to feel their muscles shiver, their pulse slow down a step, and their back arch into me wanting more.

Hmm. Nothing quite like it.
>>
>>6008348
um... helllloooo, rawr! Just about all the things to drool over.
>>
>>5998427
i love the thought of getting ruined and the fucking weirder the better
>>
File: 1409772722237.jpg (550KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1409772722237.jpg
550KB, 914x1280px
>>6008581
Thanks. There is a lot of connection to be had with tentacle sex of all varieties. Either tentacles would evolve concurrently with humans, or are some aberration from which we have no defense. Either way you get a creature that puts most apex predators to shame by making all the switches inside their prey's body snap to attention just as they like.

Reducing a mind to a lust filled hazed far beyond any notion of escape. Reproductive systems retooled to incubate and birth children in rapid succession. A body adapted to cum in and endless wave of mind breaking orgasm making rescue and recovery impossible.

If tentacle monsters operated in nests then there would be plenty of females to practice on. Or maybe that's taking too human of an approach. Better than the tentacle monster keys into the biology of their host with a full map of human vulnerabilities imprinted from birth. I like that idea. A tentacle monster imprinted from birth to understand how to subjugate and break humans better than people ever could.
>>
>>6008855
Can this be my life??

As much as i'd dive into this, I love the struggle that goes into it. The degradation of mind and body that slowly works. The complete lack on control to whats happen, but also your own body. Mercy to the changes that are going on deep inside yourself.

I be interesting to be "rescued". See the withdrawal that would cover you and your life form there out. Nothing would fulfill you ever again like your former "caretaker". You body changed in so many ways that people would know what happened to you no matter how much you covered yourself. The apex broodmother, the 1000 yard stare as you daydream of the bliss that's no longer in your life. You do anything to have that back.
>>
>>5998424
Fun fact tentacle rape came about during the US occupation of japan. you see before then japan had no real taboo against nudity or sex however when the US came to help rebuild after World war 2 they changed that by enacting certain laws one of which was that you could not show a penis under any circumstance. however Japanese porn artists got around this by making the penises tentacles so when the government came around they could just point out this little fact so they could keep doing business with out doing anything illegal.
>>
>>6009972
there's an old painting of a lady getting it on with an octopus...

it was a thing long before WW2
>>
File: the_beast_and_the_bride.jpg (253KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
the_beast_and_the_bride.jpg
253KB, 894x894px
To write tentacle erotica, one must understand what is, for a victim, to fall prey to a nest of tentacles. The situation, while simple, is detailed and complex. First being the realization that this is a creature/entity, simply not possible to fight or reason with. Its language, is of the body and its only way of communication, even if sentinent, is by touch.
The label of beauty and the beast is present, there's no denying it, the situation is meant for sexual gratification and many include more than one woman or male bound by this wicked creature. It can be harsh as a gelid dungeon or warm as a cushioned bed. The allure of tentacle erotica comes down to the fever ridden idea of commiting dehumanization. A person, is taken from the safety zone and thrown into a new world. Social norms are useless and sexual gratification is rewarded and well tolerated. Fear, while present, is understandable, struggling however is simply asking for punishment. There's a bogeyman/silent protector in all of this. It's that thing you are afraid when you take out your leg from the blankets, but it's also the thing that warms and nuzzles you during those cold winter nights. It's also a strange, selfish creature that satisfies itself by touching your body, ensuring you are forbidden, to even touch yourself. You are the creature's greatest interest, it's mother, lover, sister and also goddess. A good and pampered life can be achieved, but a prisoner is still a prisoner even if this means youthful beauty and immortality. To forever be used as a broodmother...

In the end, the beast is just and fair. For it punishes wicked women and graces gentle victims with protection and gentility. It is kind to those who are kind and cruel to those who are arrogant and while it makes no distinction during its feral mating, there's a little a certain cuddle, intimacy it so tends to its most sympathetic and gentler victims. Because, what all of us seek, is someone we can honestly call...a friend.
>>
>>6009991
well most things are around for longer then we think but it did rise in popularity after World war 2 for the reasons stated. before it was relativity obscure fetish but now its one of the most popular thanks to a conservative christian man being put in charge of over seeing the reconstruction of japan (in his defense he did a good job but seriously why do old Conservative moral guardians have to ruin everything for every one)
>>
File: 89f08dbef7e8b7066f3f82bbf93fb97c.jpg (946KB, 1650x2475px) Image search: [Google]
89f08dbef7e8b7066f3f82bbf93fb97c.jpg
946KB, 1650x2475px
>>5998424
For me it's clearer in the realm of fantasy. As such it has much less real-life associations and makes it easier to accept/anticipate the more fantastic options and results. On top of this: No man in sight, bondage built in, usually an overwhelming mass of cuddling and with the primal instinct driven beasts there might even be a hint of .... but hey, that's banned here :)
>>
File: tentacle_fav.gif (685KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
tentacle_fav.gif
685KB, 450x253px
>>6009875
>Can this be my life??
Maybe in a different life, but not this one. Sadly colonies of tentacles monsters don't exist. If I had the knowledge and means for bioengineering tentacles creatures into existence, then this deficiency in reality would be quickly remedied.

Until that day, a little imagination during play goes a long way. o_~

Resistance During play can be really hot. For those who aren't part of the not-a-dominant-bone-in-their-body-slave-race, accepting submission means being overcome. As a dom I like many things. Strength, passion, ferocity, being some of my favorites. Part of attraction and seduction is looking between pools of strength and plates of armor to find the vulnerabilities strong people often keep closely guarded. One of the sweetest challenges is to find a strong partner and teach them what sweet bliss is awaits them when they embrace submission.

The challenge of pulling on heart strings to make the strong find pleasure in surrender. Now that is my fetish.

Interesting take on what post-rescue life would be life for people taken out of a tentacle colony. There would be a incalculable amount of culture shock going from a life of intimate sexual bliss to restrictive human culture. What if the colony has been going on for generations and the women "rescued" have known nothing else. I'd like to think the ways of "savages" would find seductive purchase, and show would-be rescuers what enlightenment really means.
>>
File: tumblr_ndygnqFZnf1tgnu43o2_1280.jpg (983KB, 1160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndygnqFZnf1tgnu43o2_1280.jpg
983KB, 1160x1500px
>>6010615
Stop speaking in logic and realism! You're ruining my world!

That's my take.. I love the sweet primal dance I play with partners, fighting for dominance and position of alpha. I love when I unexpectedly win or lose, it makes the win or lose all that much sweeter. Sometimes even if the tables turn during the dance, bring smiles to my face.

Giving someone bliss in new ways one never expected.. that's one of my fetishes.

Yeah, I actually thought about this one playing Slavemaker. Although it doesnt expand on it at all other than a short pregnancy birth scene.. my mind still goes places. That everlasting effect they leave on you.. how many days.. months.. were you gone in consistent ecstasy? How do you pleasure yourself after such intense experience? How much can you hold back again before you give in to find that perfection of sexual bliss? Loss of control even when they no longer directly dominant you... motherfucking hawt.
>>
File: 1380787471995.png (1MB, 800x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1380787471995.png
1MB, 800x1110px
>>6010726
Poor thing. your world doesn't have to be ruined. you like the idea of being wrapped up and bound by tentacles. There are ways to experience warm, squishy tentacles just the way you like them.

I haven't played slavemaker since 2010 back when slave pack #1 was released. If I recall correctly one of the girls set about corrupting and converting several woman around town to enjoy a life of embracing the local flavor of tentacles.

Conditioning in a tentacle colony would probably last the rest of a person's life. look at alcoholics or drug addicts and how long cravings haunt them long after their last fix. Time with a tentacle monster would mean longing for full body caress, being filled and fed free from hunger or want, and bliss of being stuffed full of eggs knowing you'll be birthing them soon. Humans aren't good about accepting what they don't understand. Trying to seek out similar affection just calls to attention how civilized humans can't satisfy an unrelenting need carved into a breeder's mind. I doubt a breeder could go long before a distance urge crescendos into an all consuming craving which claws at every synapse.

Condition can be lovingly carved with fire, but those marks never fade away for good.
>>
The way they rape women until they like it. Tentacles are perfect biological machines that were purpose-built by nature to take women, highly complex human beings, and reduce them to a mere pile of quivering orgasms. It overrides all her life dreams, thoughts, friends, loved ones, worries, problems. It simply replaces it all with relentless, unforgiving, unstoppable hole pumping, curve feeling and body groping. It overwhelms her mind with constant high-intensity wide-area stimulation to her every sense, coming just short of invading her head, fucking her in the mindhole and brainwashing her.

The tentacle's simplicity is unparalleled, and it is the the strongest symbol of hentai. The symbol of the perfect agent. The agent of the complete unconditional subjugation of females. It does not care what she or anyone else wants, it doesn't care about the caliber of the tentacles, it doesn't care that it hurts. All it knows is it'll be dicking women everywhere that fits constantly as if it was the best fucking thing for her in this world

It's so strong, it makes me feel happily NTR'd
>>
>>6008855

>Reproductive systems retooled to incubate and birth children in rapid succession

I wrote a lot of stuff like that. My posts begin here:

https://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/5928606/#5930602

Not exactly tentacle but you might like it
>>
File: 30e93966f16b7f0cbac26814a6cad95c.jpg (536KB, 967x1600px) Image search: [Google]
30e93966f16b7f0cbac26814a6cad95c.jpg
536KB, 967x1600px
>>
>>5998424
My biggest fetish is changing the bodies of other people to suit my own desires, despite what kind of body that person may want or already have. If I were a tentacle monster, that's what I would do. Turn girls into brood mothers, make girls lay eggs in rapid succession, turn girls into milk machines. etcetc
>>
File: 1286769862077.jpg (131KB, 648x924px) Image search: [Google]
1286769862077.jpg
131KB, 648x924px
>>6013901
I really wish Incase had more time to dedicate to this kind of art.
>>
>>6010952
Yum, loving the bad end sort of stuff.
>>
>>6014083
I really wish Incase had more time to dedicate to doing face studies so he could get rid of the sameface he has going on.
>>
>>6010821
On no, I want to be ruined.. only my new tentacle masters would want me anymore. I by this point, I would have it no other way.

If I ever did get rescued.. I know life will be hard. A social pariah and outcast. I have to live by beggers hands and low class whoring. I wouldn't go a minute wanting a fix.. a taste of master's cum once again. But they were dispatched. One day, 2 years later, I would be recaptured.. only to recognize it as one of my own offspring, and they come to truly rescue me from this pitiful life.
>>
File: 1413388170942.jpg (177KB, 850x578px) Image search: [Google]
1413388170942.jpg
177KB, 850x578px
>>6016120
Hnnng. You're hitting a hot button kink in terms of permanent marking of a sub. Following SSC this is strictly in the role of fantasy. think of the moment right as you experience your their last independent thought. Of mind break saturating your psyche in inescapable fire which leaves you irrevocably changed for the rest of your life. Your life would be completely restricted around an all consuming need.
>>
>>6007748
What is the name of this.
Please I must know.
>>
>>6006533
this.
>>
You people are forcing me to write stuff on adultfanfiction. I'm taking notes. Next story will be about tentacle monster.
>>
File: cau10.jpg (1MB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
cau10.jpg
1MB, 1200x848px
>>6017074
Ajin Shoujo Tan Vol. 2
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/543105/020c905bdb/
>>
>>6017238
Thank you.
>>
>>6017145
I should write as well. I love painstakingly describing fetishes, the more degrading the better, it gets me high
>>
File: tumblr_naq9yveDIe1s6ucybo1_1280.png (929KB, 929x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naq9yveDIe1s6ucybo1_1280.png
929KB, 929x1000px
>>6017300
>>6017145
Do it! now.. like now and share the fuck out of it with us. There never can be enough of this stuff.

>>6016493
Mhm.. everyone would know whom and what I belonged to. Even if I was shunned, I'd enjoy every moment that people know what I was claimed by. I only hope to corrupt others like me, and from a harem of sisters for master to also enjoy with me.
>>
>>6000306
Source?
>>
File: 0502240639.gif (283KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
0502240639.gif
283KB, 320x240px
One of my favorite scenes
>>
>>
>>6010726
Holy fuck, how are those things going INSIDE her nipples?
>>
>>6000757
source
>>
>>6017739
>>6000306

http://exhentai.org/g/546691/be58341be9/
>>
>>6018173
Um... whats this thread about? oh yeah, Tentacles! duh...
>>
File: 1395010456572.jpg (449KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1395010456572.jpg
449KB, 800x600px
>>6017605
Being shunned would only be the start. Even if those in power would keep you an outcast pariah on the fringes of society, many wouldn't be able to deny the appeal of a life of pleasure. Slowly, only a few at first, people would taste pleasure which had been denied to them their entire life. Even as the tentacle colony made contact, you'd still operate in human society. Other humans would finally be able to experience a tentacle monster's touch for the first time to have their mind imprinted with a life long addiction. One by one the most beautiful fall victim to the tentacle colonies seduction, and you find yourself with a new family who shares your life of service.
>>
>>6006745
>dat hole

They need to stop making all those toys for women and make something like this for men.
>>
>>6018371
You could probably just use one of the silicone ovipositors... they're awfully tentacle-like, and the hole seems small/tight/stretchy enough to work...
>>
>>6018173
>being this new
>not knowing what nipple penetration is
>lurk moar fag
>>
>>5998424
How a girl can be overwhelmed and assaulted with pleasure.
>>
>>
File: 1421094520539.jpg (711KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1421094520539.jpg
711KB, 1920x1080px
>>5998424
It is because the monster we are the monster...
>>
>>6020703
Pffft that's a cool take on THAT secret project. Come to think of it SMAC might be the most /d/ game on the planet.
>>
File: 1236330082218.jpg (31KB, 394x405px) Image search: [Google]
1236330082218.jpg
31KB, 394x405px
>>
>>6014083
>>6015608
I really wish Incase would start illustrating proper futa instead of trannies/shemales/newhalves/whatever you want to call them.
>>
File: 1411454320405.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1411454320405.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>6021709
Yeah, because that's one thing this board needs. More futa.
>>
File: Bicurious.gif (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bicurious.gif
65KB, 500x500px
>What makes tentacle rape so arousing?

Closest you'll ever get to feel it, is when you nestle yourself into a freshly made bed, after a warm and long bath. Your feel burrowed and protected, shielded within the darkness you were so afraid as a child, while hearing the tiny droplets of rain hitting the roof of your house and/or windows.

More so, it's the aspect of dehumanization. A monster, a tentacle beast is attempting to perform coitus with you because, it doesn't consider you a human being to begin with. Made object of plesure, whose sole nourishment derives from being fiercely ejaculated by the vilest and most masculine of seeds, it's intent isn't to cause harm or is driven by sadism other than making itself feel good while ensuring its victim is forced into debauchery and become just as shameless as an animal in heat while ensuring she or he so relinquishes any sort of pride or freedom as a human being. While it does represent the masculine form unleashed, it also represents the desire to hold, to protect and to possess something it holds dear which are feminine personnas.

It's Freudian.
>>
Fem anon here. I love the fact they could reach me in places all over. They could be sweet and kind like a lover, or forceful like an animal.

It doesn't help I also have an entanglement fetish.

Unf!
>>
File: 151g_00.jpg (465KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_00.jpg
465KB, 1123x1600px
I think the situation in those setting isn't that bad, considering how it works.

Sometimes, it's better to be among monsters that are true gentlemen from the inside, than with gentlemen that are monsters from the inside.

Consider the following. Why should a woman, a human being, care for what her fellow people say about her, if they were the ones that so sold and whored her out into a life with creatures of the dark that opened their tendrils to give her a nice warm place to sleep, eat and drink? Why should she regard herself, behave herself or have the morals of a chaste woman, if her people regarded her as the daughter of a whore in the first place? I say, no.
>>
File: 151g_03.jpg (506KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_03.jpg
506KB, 1123x1600px
>>6021993
>>
File: 151g_04.jpg (408KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_04.jpg
408KB, 1123x1600px
>>6021996
>>
File: 151g_05.jpg (356KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_05.jpg
356KB, 1123x1600px
>>6021997
>>
File: 151g_06.jpg (602KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_06.jpg
602KB, 1123x1600px
>>6021999
>>
File: 151g_07.jpg (605KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_07.jpg
605KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022000
>>
File: 151g_08.jpg (522KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_08.jpg
522KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022002
>>
File: 151g_09.jpg (353KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_09.jpg
353KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022003
>>
File: 151g_10.jpg (641KB, 1123x1600px)
151g_10.jpg
641KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022004
>>
File: 151g_11.jpg (326KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_11.jpg
326KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022005
>>
File: 151g_12.jpg (356KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_12.jpg
356KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022007
>>
File: 151g_13.jpg (568KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_13.jpg
568KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022011
>>
File: 151g_14.jpg (354KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_14.jpg
354KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022013
>>
File: 151g_15.jpg (369KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_15.jpg
369KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022016
>>
File: 151g_16.jpg (338KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_16.jpg
338KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022019
>>
File: 151g_17.jpg (369KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_17.jpg
369KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022022
>>
File: 151g_18.jpg (356KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_18.jpg
356KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022025
>>
File: 151g_19.jpg (281KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_19.jpg
281KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022028
>>
File: 151g_20.jpg (319KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_20.jpg
319KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022031
>>
File: 151g_21.jpg (312KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_21.jpg
312KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022032
>>
File: 151g_22.jpg (318KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_22.jpg
318KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022033
>>
File: 151g_23.jpg (321KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_23.jpg
321KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022035
>>
File: 151g_24.jpg (349KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_24.jpg
349KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022036
>>
File: 151g_25.jpg (326KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_25.jpg
326KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022038
>>
File: 151g_26.jpg (334KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_26.jpg
334KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022039
>>
File: 151g_27.jpg (366KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_27.jpg
366KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022040
>>
File: 151g_28.jpg (308KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_28.jpg
308KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022042
>>
File: 151g_29.jpg (265KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_29.jpg
265KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022043
>>
File: 151g_30.jpg (276KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_30.jpg
276KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022045
>>
File: 151g_99.jpg (362KB, 1123x1600px) Image search: [Google]
151g_99.jpg
362KB, 1123x1600px
>>6022046
>>
>>5998424

I tend to like Consentacle more than tentacle rape. I like the alien-ness, "biological innovation", and possibilities that tentacles present. I'm also into transhumanism. The dominance and submission elements that can be incorporated into such stories also appeal to me at times as well. But I find rape to not be my cup of tea. It's something that lessens, and in some cases ruins, a lot of tentacle porn for me.
>>
>>5998648
>High school 1st boyfriend's best friend provided me with tentacle manga and sexual harassment.

sorry the second one happened to you.
>>
File: 1415914737186.jpg (893KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1415914737186.jpg
893KB, 857x1200px
>>6000327
>I'd much rather push limits than break them (or ignore them).

Yeah. Me too.

>>6000327
>Sometimes during sex I can zone myself out to a point where fucking is the only thing I'm thinking of. Not how attractive the girl is, not who she is or how much I love her. The only thing on my mind is getting her to orgasm as many times as possible. It works wonders really.

What is that like?
Please tell us more about the benefits of this.
>>
>>6000358
>Tana did a really nice h-manga thingy on a guy explaining his love for tentacles that I found pretty cute. Should post it here?

yes please.
>>
>>6000360
>Ah, you already posted page from it <3

can you post the others and link them back to the first one in addition to ( >>6000358
) ?
>>
>>6000515
>Not only are tentacles great for sex, but they can hold, bind, and embrace my partners exactly how I please. You've got to admit, feeling, tasting, and caressing a person from inside and out is about as intimate as it gets.

True. I would love to be able to tenta-cuddle hug or massage.

>>6000544
>not only that, but from the other perspective, BEING enveloped like that would be incredibly nice, not to mention there's no worrying about elbows and other bony angles.

yeah. bony angles are not always nice.
>>
>>5998424
>Tentacle discussion thread
Alright, I suppose this is thread related...
Male on tentacle monster. Yes, that's exactly hat I mean, not a torrent of ropey dicks going into the males orrifices but a man fucking the tentacles.

Does it exist?
>>
>>6020703
Yeah sure, make fun of miriam.
In the end she is one of the few leaders who is right.
>>
>>6002674
>fetlife account. GhostNazarus

not the Anon you were talking to, but do you have any advice for someone who wants to fill in their empty account with information on what they like and has multiple disparate fetishes that range from the realistic to the very-much-not/fantasy-only?

How I should approach describing and putting qualifiers on fetishes so that they are communicated clearly?

How do I manage to list and describe multiple fetishes without it turning into a dense and difficult to get though wall of text (I see that happen often) or a disorganized cluster fuck that is hard to follow or takes forever to get to a point?

How do I avoid scaring off people when they visit my profile who may be into some of the things I like but not others?

Thank you.
>>
File: Slave.jpg (165KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
Slave.jpg
165KB, 850x637px
Vile beasts abusing and ravashing until sated. Beasts unable to let go of the pleasure the human form can so give. Women torn between their vows of chastity and family towards love and lust. Children born from forbidden unions, consenting lovers hiding beneath the delightul shadow of the night. Moistened tongues twirling, pleas muffled by gasps and moans.

Prisoners, by choice.

That is the fate of those who mingle with beasts. Men eye these women as the once plain figures that matured and blossomed into feminine and slender deities they will never have. Those ropes that so bind her, those tongues she so pecks and kisses, those whispers she so longs during her restful sleep whenever taking care of her young.

She is happy and so is he.
That's how it came to be
The first child, between tentacles and a woman of vice.
>>
>>6004706

Guy anon here.

I started becoming aware of fetishes I had around 11 or 12 and after coming to terms with and embracing the first few on the internet thanks to some awesome people I chatted with on the internet I started discovering more new ones too.

I honestly don't remember when I started to get into tentacles though. It started as an offshoot of my belly inflation fetish as some point.

I've not fully come out about my fetishes to any of my past GFs (started to with my last one but we broke up before the process got very far [fetishes were not part of why we broke up])

Sorry to hear many of your past partners were not cool with it.
>>
>>6006539
>Only on /d/ can I believe that such a statement is sincere.

There have to be other places on the internet where it's also likely to be believable.

I do like that about /d/ though.
>>
>>6018371
>They need to stop making all those toys for women and make something like this for men.

Why stop? "In addition to making all those toys for women they need to start making something like this for men" makes more sense to me.
>>
>>6010445

Is this the Sauce on that?
Or is this just another reposting?

http://luscious.net/c/hentai/albums/wild-wet-quest-book-3_58661/view/
>>
>>6013944
>My biggest fetish is changing the bodies of other people to suit my own desires, despite what kind of body that person may want or already have. If I were a tentacle monster, that's what I would do. Turn girls into brood mothers, make girls lay eggs in rapid succession, turn girls into milk machines. etcetc

I like it when a woman, or a woman and her SO(s) change her body for her/their pleasure.

On as side note, Its one of the things that makes waist training such a turn on for me.
>>
>>6021993
to
>>6022047

Thank you.
>>
>>5998638
My first and favorite fetish. Tentacle rape never gets old because it's so versatile- it's automatically hot whether you're into boys or girls and can be combined with any number of other fetishes. Futa, vore, slavery, inflation, eggs, lactation, guro, you name it.
>>
File: 1421205703697.png (4MB, 1488x1793px) Image search: [Google]
1421205703697.png
4MB, 1488x1793px
>>6022176
Most people don't manage their fetish list so it turns into a long text wall. Honestly, talk to people and present yourself as approachable. Anyone who has been to kink events and talked to other kinksters will get that your fetish list is not you as a person. Most people won't judge you for your kinks, because it means opening themselves to judgement too. If you feel uncomfortable listing out a fetish, don't list it.

On the other hand you want to figure out what people you want to attract. Identify things you need in friendships and put that on your wall or profile. If you need to be accepted for who you are, or need to talk about nerdy bits of conversation, then go for it. There is no accurate way to predict how people will interpret your profile. Just be up for new friendships, and be willing to be genuine with people.

Remember, it's all about how you present yourself. I'm a kinky slut with a freak flag a mile long. I tend to get along great with kinksters who embrace their sexuality. I value personal connections, safety, and expression. In my profile, I would focus on those things since they are what make me feel most satisfied in personal relationships.

Don't just take my word. There are FAR better speakers on social media profiles and how to present yourself.
>>
>>6022163
>>5998424
>>Tentacle discussion thread
>Alright, I suppose this is thread related...
>Male on tentacle monster. Yes, that's exactly hat I mean, not a torrent of ropey dicks going into the males orrifices but a man fucking the tentacles.
>Does it exist?
Probably. Depends on the method sex you are talking about but I've seen tentacles taking penetration from males and tentacles wrapping and stimulating men in different ways.

Describe what sort of scenes/actions/situations you are looking for in more detail and we may be able to help you. (Starting a male on tentacle thread is also an idea)
>>
>>6022163
yes.
>>
File: 1271109114496.jpg (100KB, 400x556px) Image search: [Google]
1271109114496.jpg
100KB, 400x556px
>>6022176
>>6023472
To each their own. Ghost has some solid advise.

Personally.. I put up everything on my profile but a few darker taboo fetishes that are genreally not accepted out in public. Aside from those, I have the fantasy stuff listed on my profile, even if you cannot act it out in reality. You know why? because I found people that are willing to whisper it into my ear and make me melt with just the roleplay of it.

There is no one person out of the hundreds that I've met in person that match my fetish list 100%. You'll never find that. You take what you can get, sometimes you can borden the horizons of your partner(s). sometimes you can. Have fun with what you get, find other play parters to fill in the gaps.

List it, be open, be honest. You'll get the same back at some point and it makes it all the sweeter
>>
For me it's almost totally about the "overwhelming" aspect.

In the exact same vein I've always had a fetish of fucking a woman as a multiple-person; like a set of clones that share experiences and memories in real time, so I could be a one-"person" gang-bang.

Simultaneously experience licking her breasts and stroking her stomach and thighs and feet, and fingering her clitoris; while also experiencing her gagging lightly around my cock, and that pulse of extra pressure in her vagina and rectum when she does so, and feeling my own cock rubbing against itself inside her, and pouring load after load after load of my spunk into her cunt, ass, and throat, and all over her face and tits and stomach and ass and thighs.

Tentacles are like that except there's no trouble figuring out where everybody stands. Plus, like futanari, the porn doesn't have any male bodies in it.

It's not like I'm disgusted by men, just turned off by them.
>>
File: normal_rin.jpg (58KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
normal_rin.jpg
58KB, 450x600px
Funny enough, there was an article about hentai on The Mary Sue a few days back, talking about the dearth of consensual/happy hentai in general. Actually recommended 4chan and /d/ in particular for where one can find "consensual tentacle threads" or the ability to make one.

Loved hentai and tentacles since they day I found them in my youth. Just that going beyond, the way tentacles push any and every boundary
>>
I personally love consentacles and my main kink regarding them is being a broodmare, but also being given attention and love by the somewhat-sentient masses of tentacles.
>>
>>6025320
>Funny enough, there was an article about hentai on The Mary Sue a few days back, talking about the dearth of consensual/happy hentai in general. Actually recommended 4chan and /d/ in particular for where one can find "consensual tentacle threads" or the ability to make one.

for real?
>>
>>6022182
>>6004939
hey thanks! the only person ive ever met irl who's into is my best friend who's also a girl and frequents /d/. we honestly kinda bonded over our weird kink shit freshman year of high school. she's into stuff that's a bit too much for me but it's nice having someone in my life who is into so i dont feel that weird.

i met a guy recently who ive been with for about two months, in long distance and im seeing him in 3 days. we've talked some about it and ive never showed him my porn folder but he knows what im into and he's also into kinky stuff so i think it's gonna be good. if things work out and we end up getting serious im gonna pierce my nips for him and stuff. it's weird bc of ALL the guys ive dated i expected he would be the most creeped out by it. he hates anime with a passion and i flat out told him that i only jack off to hentai and he was like "ok :)" no flinching or wincing.

my last boyfriend i dated for 4 years and he was so vanilla it hurt my soul. Doggy style and a single light spank was as far as he would go but he didnt really judge? just made fun of me for it which wasnt that bad.

new bf wants me to dom him and im really really looking forward to that. sorry for going on about my sex life but im a really sexual person and i honestly love sex and porn so much but i have to keep it really under wraps. you know how it goes.

but yeah if anyone had any doubts there are a lot of girls who are into /d/ shit
>>
test
>>
>>6027474
>>
File: 1296776809474.jpg (429KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1296776809474.jpg
429KB, 714x1000px
>>6027467
I wish you the best of luck with you're boyfriend and all the kinky adventures ahead of you. Being stuck with someone vanilla is one of the worst feelings in the world. I feel you're pain there with an ex of mine who was great on most levels, but satisfying sex wasn't one of them. Evenryone, including you, deserves to be with people who want to explore their sexuality together in all it's splendor. For a certain percentage of people that includes all the fun tentacle filled kinks /d/ has to offer. you know what kind of people frequent /d/? The best kind.
>>
wuh wait, anyone know where this is from?
i'm not sure if this is tentacle or futa
... or both
anyway sauce plz?
>>
>>6027707

why do people giving it in hentai always look so evil or malicious? Its such huge turn off. Not a fan of the mean face.
>>
>>6027467
>of ALL the guys ive dated i expected he would be the most creeped out by it.

Why is that?
>>
>>6023472
>>6025228

Thank you both.
>>
>>6027726
Because the thought of watching a female hermaprodite, tentacle monster, making slow and consensual love with another female, for the sake of pleasure, is far more horrifying, from a certain perspective, than the usual, evil monster preys on girls type of deal.
>>
>>6027736
>Because the thought of watching a female hermaprodite, tentacle monster, making slow and consensual love with another female, for the sake of pleasure, is far more horrifying, from a certain perspective, than the usual, evil monster preys on girls type of deal.

That's stupid.

Thank you for explaining it to me though.
>>
>>6027811
No really, it's kinda freaky. You're supposed to be horrified, not resting besides it while she combs your hair while you sleep and peck your shoulder for attention.

No! Emotions are scary! They bring responsability.
>>
>>6027467
>>6027628
let me 2nd that good luck! I also been stuck with my fair share of vanillas. I can't stand it.. I need someone as taboo as me. I will some compromises.. but my fetishes should at the minimum, be respected and some need to be shared.
>>
File: 1407298417597.jpg (657KB, 907x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1407298417597.jpg
657KB, 907x1200px
>>6027811
>>6027825
Throw in custom harness to keep her body under control with a leather leash, and you got my new favorite description for a fun evening. Vanillas can have their tame fantasies, and I'll have my fantasy of a strong monster on a leash.

You know, if there were a romance series with a female hermaphrodite tentacle monster I'd be the first one to buy the whole book set.
>>
>>6028088
would still be freaky to imagine a situation where the creature cums and says how carried away it go before resting itself near it's so called victim and remain silent while watching each other while still inside one another.
>>
File: 1411070728724.jpg (26KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1411070728724.jpg
26KB, 410x410px
>you are born too early, never being able to build a monster from an online shop, place an order and then have it shipped to you, you feed it and grow it, it was designed to have sex with you when you command it too. it could be a Tentacle monster, or it could be anything else. You could also place an order for some drugs that you feed it to increase the sexual experience.
>>
I could write a consentacle story regarding a an impoverished garderner and her efforts in growing a pet flower Alraune at the expense of her health, due to her loneliness and lack of living relatives, before offering her body to the plant as sacrifce after watching it witter. As the bulbous seed burrows itself and sprouts in a deep forest with the gardener inside. The humble garderner finds herself becoming the "pet" of a very rare and dangerous breed of carnivorous plant, such as the Alrauna which uses a female form to lure unsuspecting men to their death or to fertilize them. Seeing there are no men around and the plant has to interest in feeding, there is only one scenario left due to their monogamic tendencies. The alraune has fallen in love with the chaste gardener and has now made it his flower bride.

The end.

I could have written something messy and hardcore, but I was feeling romantic.
>>
>>6027825
>not resting besides it while she combs your hair while you sleep and peck your shoulder for attention.

>beside it while she

This part confuses me.

Who is the "it" and who is the "she"?
>>
>>6029620
this story confuses me, who's taking care of what and are there two gardeners or... what?
>>
File: metroidxxx_033.jpg (4MB, 2129x3000px) Image search: [Google]
metroidxxx_033.jpg
4MB, 2129x3000px
>>5998427
It depends from person to person.

I like the clean penetration shots and OTT creampies

butcha-u made an excellent manga involving samus and tentacles. That guy does brilliant penetration shots and beautiful faces.
>>
>>6022046
Wait, I don't get it.
>>
>>6002490
As a man hat loves Consentacles, here's my 2 cents on why it's so appealing.

Those that love rape are those who are rather unhappy with the social order of things. Societal acceptance is "Beautiful people begat beautiful people, ugly people begat ugly people" As such, society is constantly trying to push the most beautiful of us together. So, when an ugly person rapes a beautiful person, then that is out of line with what Society wants "Beautiful people don't want to procreate with ugly people." It is clearly wrong. They know that it is bad, but the thought of how it is against the rules is what gets people off. In much the same way that Voyeurism gets people off.

Consentacles is even further into this camp of societal denial. Consentacles shows beautiful women willingly defying societal norm by openly seeking out ugly people to procreate with. At the same time, though, I think it is a sign of loneliness. Those that are alone tend to believe that there is 1 main factor for being so, ugliness is what many people associate with loneliness. As such, the idea that a woman could fall in love with an ugly being gives them hope. I also believe that it is a sign of deep feelings of compassion. Rather than rape, we want to see the potential partner enjoying themselves.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.