[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, listen up fags cuz im only gonna say this once. Rick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Alright, listen up fags cuz im only gonna say this once.

Rick did NOT make up this memory. This is actually his wife. The only part he did make up was the part where he finished the mathematical formula to complete the portal device. It makes perfect that another Rick would do this to his family to encourage him to keep working on his portal device, because unless something like this had happened, he would have given up on it.

>Rick's wife and daughter die in his home universe
>he finishes the device and goes to another universe where they are still alive and safe
>but to keep it that way, he abandons them and doesn't return until Beth is a grown woman
>>
>>61439
This is pathetic.
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (35KB, 469x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
35KB, 469x527px
>>62349
But how pathetic this is you have not stated.
>>
>>61439
And I guess you call that theory the "hampster"...

because it sounds like you pulled it right out of your ass.
>>
>>61439
>A Morty radicalizing a Summer is a crime against the Council of Ricks
>A Rick radicalizing another Rick isn't
>>
>Trying to universe-theorize about characters we have no indication, and are even actively led to believe, are not the same incarnations of themselves from the same universe from any point in the episode
Fuck off, retard.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.