[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never got into samurai jack as a kid. I was mostly a nickelodeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Yin_yang.png (10KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
Yin_yang.png
10KB, 260x260px
I never got into samurai jack as a kid. I was mostly a nickelodeon kid. Should I give the earlier seasons of jack of watch? I caught part of a new episode and enjoyed it. I know that the series has matured with its audience but it seems pretty cool.

If I want to make breaded chicken thighs is there a major difference between wetting with water or coating in an egg? Does the egg give more flavor or hold the breading on the chicken better?
>>
>>58762
If you want to watch the 5th season, you're going to have to watch the first four. You need to at least watch the first three episodes, because that's where the plot is. The rest is by and large episodic, but every episode is a fun ride.
http://i.4cdn.org/co/1490880870857.png

And yes, eggwashing the meat before you fry it holds the flour to the meat better. If you just wet it with water, you're a filthy animal and you deserve to have your breading fall off.
>>
File: Samurai Jack Abridged.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack Abridged.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>58762
Here anon, if you want to watch Samurai Jack then just watch this. It's every episode of the show, so you can marathon it.
>>
I've never watched Samurai Jack even though I regularly watched Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Can I watch the new seasons without watching the old ones?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.