[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ching Chang and Stitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

Wow. The new Chinese version of Lilo and Stitch looks great! Even better than the anime!

http://big5.cntv.cn/gate/big5/tv.cctv.com/2017/03/27/VIDEqji9jDCAHDYA1saxzzZm170327.shtml
>>
oh and you might need to disable adblocker or something. I had trouble getting it to load on Chrome.
>>
>>57481
>Ching Chang
Seriously
>>
>>57481
Animation is a wonky but the beginning action scene pretty fun.
>>
>>60215
I'm also impressed at how they've maintained the Sanders style in the aliens versus how the anime's new character designs clashed.
>>
File: ChineseLiloandNani.png (332KB, 672x377px) Image search: [Google]
ChineseLiloandNani.png
332KB, 672x377px
So when do we start drawing Chinese Nani with regular Nani?
>>
File: 1120703040_14906004584371n.jpg (73KB, 640x967px) Image search: [Google]
1120703040_14906004584371n.jpg
73KB, 640x967px
>>60022
Apparently her actual name is Ai Ling
>>
>>57481
>tfw stitch will probably have a series in each asian country
>>
>>57481
>Haha nice try for an April Fools jo...
>WTF

Are you serious? Another spin-off??
Is Stitch Disney's biggest hoar?
>>
>>61556
So what does she have?
>>
>>61642
>hoar
You must be 18+ to post on this site
>>
Chinese American here, Stitch is pretty popular in Asian countries.
It's because he's cute
>>
File: tumblr_onlpmbxzD51tqxbr4o5_1280.jpg (108KB, 960x596px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onlpmbxzD51tqxbr4o5_1280.jpg
108KB, 960x596px
They even have a Chinese David
>>
>>62309
Jackie Chan?
Also
>Implying the Chinese government wouldn't just capture Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakley and torture them
>Implying the Chinese citizens wouldn't try to eat Stitch
>Implying China would allow this when the inevitable reveal of Jumba and Pleakley being gay for each other happens
>>
So is this like a reboot? Or does this happen in the future, where Lilo is dead, but stitch doesn't age? do they just move to a different country? How sad
>>
File: ChineseLiloStitch.png (285KB, 673x375px) Image search: [Google]
ChineseLiloStitch.png
285KB, 673x375px
>>62359
Stitch was kidnapped by some band of alien mercenaries wanting to exploit him and then escapes when another group of aliens that look like giant platypuses try stealing him from the first group.

Ends up landing in China after managing not to burn up in re-entry. There's actually a brief flashback to Lilo as he's falling back to Earth.
>>
File: pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg (12KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg
12KB, 263x200px
>>62283
>>
>>62386
What the fuck? And he just, moves on? And where does Jumba and plinkly as shown in >>62309
come from?
>>
>>62512
Found more episodes on that streaming site and got more of a sense of what's going on.

The Space Pirates hacked Jumba's systems in an attempt to re-create 626 on their own, but when that failed, they decided to go grab the real thing. Jumba and Pleakley were in pursuit of the pirates when they retreated from Earth orbit after Stitch's escape, but get intercepted by the Federation. Grand Councilwoman and Gantu want them to go get Stitch again to keep him out of the pirates' hands. They track him to China and decide to stay and help Stitch battle the pirates there. So we get more experiment fun with Chinese mythology themes and have the space pirates as recurring villains.

Whether or not Stitch has plans to go home to Lilo, I don't fucking know because I'm just piecing shit together from visuals
>>
>>62526
Oh I see. Thanks anon, I can't speak moon runes either.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stitch!
Stitch! (スティッチ! Sutitchi!?) is the anime spin-off of Disney's Lilo & Stitch franchise and the successor to Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It debuted in Japan in October 2008. The show features a Japanese girl named Yuna in place of Lilo, and is set on a fictional island in the Ryukyus off the shore of Okinawa instead of Hawaii. The island is called Izayoi. A second arc of the original series, called Stitch! ~The Mischievous Alien's Great Adventure~ (スティッチ! ~いたずらエイリアンの大冒険~ Sutitchi! ~Itazura Eirian no Daibōken~?) began airing in Japan on 13 October 2009, completing Madhouse's 56 original episodes of the show. A sequel series from the original two-arc anime, entitled Stitch! ~Best Friends Forever~ (スティッチ! ~ずっと最高のトモダチ~ Stitch! ~Zutto Saikō no Tomodachi~?) aired on TV Asahi on 6 July 2010, with Shin-Ei Animation taking over production.[1] Then, a TV special, continuing from the sequel series entitled Stitch and the Planet of Sand (スティッチと砂の惑星 Sutitchi to Suna no Wakusei?) aired on 16 June 2012. Following this, three years following the release of "Stitch and the Planet of Sand" and announced on 26 June 2015, a TV special entitled Stitch! A Perfect Memory (スティッチ!パーフェクト・メモリー Sutitchi! Pāfekuto Memorī?) aired on August 7, 2015 as part of a "Stitch! New Specials" series (a line that "Stitch and the Planet of Sand" started).
>>
>>62535
So the official timeline is:
>"Lilo and Stitch"
>"Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch"
>"Stitch!: The Movie"
>"Lilo and Stitch: The Series"
>"Leroy and Stitch"
>"Stitch!"
>"Challenge from Piko"
>"Stitch! ~The Mischievous Alien's Great Adventure~"
>"Stitch! ~Best Friends Forever~" and "Brother of the Universe" and "Ace's Back"
>"Stitch and the Planet of Sand"
>"Stitch! Perfect Memory"
and finally
>"Stitch and Ai"

Unless the Chinese series takes place before the Japanese series, which is possible since the Japanese series is set during Lilo's adult years.
>>
File: Look it's Hamsterviel!.png (261KB, 664x380px) Image search: [Google]
Look it's Hamsterviel!.png
261KB, 664x380px
>>62546
Stitch and Ai looks to be a separate timeline. From the looks of it, it seems only the events of the original film are canon to it, there's no sign of the other experiments thus far, Gantu didn't lose his job and Hamsterviel actually has a background cameo as being on a prison colony the Federation is threatening to send Jumba too if he doesn't go get Stitch.

If Stitch's time in China ends with him going home to Hawaii, you can probably slot it before Stitch! The Movie, but otherwise, we've gone into Split Timeline Mode.
>>
>>62556
Y'know, "Lilo and Stitch" was the last series I expected to tackle the concept of multiple timelines.
>>
File: 1385535774697.jpg (524KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
1385535774697.jpg
524KB, 1296x968px
>>62546
>>"Lilo and Stitch"
>>"Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch"
>>"Stitch!: The Movie"
>>"Lilo and Stitch: The Series"
>>"Leroy and Stitch"
>>"Stitch!"
>>"Challenge from Piko"
>>"Stitch! ~The Mischievous Alien's Great Adventure~"
>>"Stitch! ~Best Friends Forever~" and "Brother of the Universe" and "Ace's Back"
>>"Stitch and the Planet of Sand"
>>"Stitch! Perfect Memory"
Jesus christ

They've milked this concept for all its worth
>>
>>62580
To be fair, from "Lilo and Stitch" to "Leroy and Stitch" is one series, and "Stitch!" to "Stitch! Perfect Memory" is a second series.

It's not so much that it's being milked as much as it is that they're not running out of milk. And the Chinese series could possibly be a third udder, so to speak.
>>
>>62309
I seriously thought that was a Chinese Dragon Tales before my eyes shifted to Stitch and them
>>
>>62309
>Dragons
WHAT?!
>>
>>62580
Everything from "Lilo and stitch" up to "leroy and stitch" are all solid movies desu
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.