[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, let's hear them food confessions One time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: CornCake.jpg (1008KB, 2640x1980px) Image search: [Google]
CornCake.jpg
1008KB, 2640x1980px
Alright, let's hear them food confessions
One time I ate SIX corn cakes
>>
>>57324

I drank half a bottle of agave syrup last week.
>>
>>57324
I drank about 30 or so cans of strawberry crush of the course of the day and no water, the following morning at 2:15 I puked about 6 times
>>
One time I ate two pounds of generic oreos.
I am not a Martian.
>>
>>57408

In one sitting or over the whole week?
>>
>>57920

sitting
>>
>>57324
When I was a kid, I used to get Lays wavy potato chips, put them on some wheat bread, and put slices of cold butter on top of the chips and make a chip-butter sandwich and ate it as is.

I did this multiple times.
>>
>>57324
one time I made a really good steak, thing was huge and it cost like 10 bucks. I saved half for the next day, but it was so good I kept pecking at it until there was nothing left.
>>
I once stole forty cakes.
>>
File: 1489077415487.jpg (6KB, 162x151px) Image search: [Google]
1489077415487.jpg
6KB, 162x151px
I was seven or nine years old. It was after Christmas, and I was alone in the house

I wanted to get some leftover mashed potatoes. So I grabbed a carton from the fridge that I thought contained them.

After the first bite, I thought it tasted strange, but I was so hungry for potatoes that I didn't care.

Several years later, I realized I ate half a carton of either lard or shortening
>>
>>58256
Lex?
>>
>>58485
>keto
>>
>>57324
>it has whole corn kernels in it
Shit, I bet that cornbread is sweet too. Jesus fucking Christ I hate sweet cornbread.
>>
>>57324
One time my sister made a bowl of fried potatoes and after she told me I could have some I ate the entire bow in one sitting.
I fuckin' love me some fried potatoes.
>>
>>58256
Jesus, that's as many as four tens. Fucking nigger.
>>
>>57324

I had reheated lasagna for breakfast today. And a slice of apple pie.
>>
>>57324
Once, while in Spain, I ate ice cream four times in the same day. I renamed my belly: casa de helado.
>>
One time, I ate all the eggs.
>>
>>57324
last night, drunk on schnapps, i put two pieces of buffalo chicken pizza on top of each other, crust outwards, and put a piece of bacon in the middle.
it was okay
>>
>>61772
sam allardyce?
>>
I mean nobody wants to admit they eat 9 cans of ravioli, but I did and I'm ashamed of myself. The first can doesn't count and then you get to the second, and the third. The fourth and fifth I think I burnt with the blow torch and I just kept eating.
>>
>>57324
I went to some meeting and food was provided. No one was touching the large pizza sized desert pizza from the pizza place, so in addition to two-three slices of regular pizza I ate almost the entire dessert pizza.
>>
>>57324
I ate a whole box of girl scout cookies yesterday, in one sitting.

:(
>>
>>57324
I've killed an entire package of cinnabons by myself on multiple occasions
>>
>>62008 Does that gut really look like somebody's who off the cheeseburgers, Randy?
>>
>>57324
I ate a whole pan pizza and chicken wings byself, along with a big slice of Tres leches cake I had in the fridge.
>>
I've eaten a large pizza about 3 times a week for nearly a year along with a couple litres of soda.
>>
>>62454
You're me minus the soda and the consistency.

Pizza is an addiction.
>>
>>57324
Once I bought 10 mcdonalds original hamburguers cause there was a 10 for 100 mexican pesos deal ($1 US Dolar), they didnt live enough to see the light of a second day
>>
Won a hot dog eating contest by a long shot. Had about twenty, while the runner up had about twelve. Never have I put so many weiners intoy mouth, nor will I ever again.
>>
>>62655
>Never have I put so many weiners intoy mouth, nor will I ever again.

So I take it you you'll stick with /ck/ and won't visit /co/ again, then.
>>
One time, I ate at least a dozen dried apricots in one sitting, then spent most of the following day on the toilet shitting orange oil.
Then I did it again the next week. I thought it was caused by the oily French fries I'd had the same day.
>>
File: IMG_20140307_215643.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140307_215643.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>62708
Oh I also made this once
>>
>>60566
... unless there's something wrong with your tastebuds corn is always sweet. I grow in Indiana. It's literally called SWEET corn. Corn is always hyper sweet like carrots and sweet potatoes
>>
>>62710
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha why didn't you just wait for the pizza to finish

I guess it makes some sense since cookies are just butter and sugar but I would think you wouldn't want the herbs with the chocolate or the cookie with the pizza sauce since they both are so sweet
>>
>>62719
I don't grow corn, I have family that does. Idk why I said I do. I only have an herb garden
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.