[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember your place, Jackfags.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1463039211855.jpg (98KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463039211855.jpg
98KB, 960x540px
Remember your place, Jackfags.
>>
for THE LOVE OF GOD

Have I been bamboozeled? Where's the new episode? Don't fuck with me, /cock/
>>
>>56894
It always baffles me why people would go out of their way to intentionally piss people off. Can't speak for other language, but English has some words for people like that: "Asshole." "Jackass," "Jerk."
>>
File: 1491109316790.png (626KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491109316790.png
626KB, 960x720px
EVIL RIIIIIIIICK!
>>
>>57000
hi Lee
>>
Seven days have passed...
But... there's no new episode. The hiatus has lost its effect on Rick and Morty, yet the marathon continues. Justin Roiland's grasp chokes the network, schedule, and fanbase.
Hope is lost.
Gotta get back. Back to the Saturday at 11p.m. ET timeslot. Samurai Jack.
>>
>>56894
yes, our place is 4chan. your place is reddit.

any questions?
>>
Can't wait to see how shit the ratings are this week compared to the last 3
>>
>>57127
You how *great the ratings will be compared to all three.
>>
>>57178
I what now?
>>
File: 12121212.jpg (13KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
12121212.jpg
13KB, 178x283px
>>56894
your mother beats you at night doesnt she?
>>
>>57280
I meant "You mean how *great the ratings will be compared to all three."

I'm serious. Rick and Morty is that popular.
>>
>tfw you lived long enough to season the premier of season 3 Rick and Morty and Season 5 Samurai Jack
>Tfw they were both absolutely fucking boss
>Tfw Even managed to score 2g of coke to go with it

LIFE IS GOOD BROS.
>>
>>56894
>reddit memes the show
>>
>>57436
I've only done it once and nothing happened. I guess I RNG'd the dealer who was not a shithead who cut his coke with bad shit and instead cut his coke with b12.
>>
>>56894
I'm laughing too but jesus don't kick them THAT hard while they're down
>>
>>57503

You should be able to taste it very distinctly at the back of your throat, and the packet should smell vaguely of diesel fuel.

Otherwise it's probably pet de-wormer pills ground down.
>>
>>57340
Well, we'll just have to wait and see the numbers when they release, but I'm betting they're not going to be what you expect. Stream sites were at 1/5 of what Jack was pulling in.
>>
>>57048
I love how this is now canon.
>>
I've never had the Schezuan dipping sauce
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (567KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
567KB, 3000x2250px
>>57744

I still remember when McDonalds had chicken tendies. With the honey mustard sauce.
>>
>>57808
>tfw ordered 4 piece mcnugget
>girl at register told me they ran out and gave me a select to replace the one nugget they didn't have

It was really nice of them.
>>
>>57940

I genuinely they forgot they existed for years until I downed a bunch of LSD a few months ago. Suddenly the memories came flooding back like a tsunami.

Dry, overly crunchy - but ridiculously tasty.

All these moments lost in time....like tears in the rain,.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.