[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

:)
>>
File: rf jack pissed.png (282KB, 451x417px) Image search: [Google]
rf jack pissed.png
282KB, 451x417px
>>53633
>>
>>53633
*BURP* FOOLISH *BURP* SAMURAI
>>
GOTTA GET BACK, BACK TO THE SLOT, SAMURAI JACK
>>
File: foolishfuckingsamurai.png (626KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
foolishfuckingsamurai.png
626KB, 960x720px
>>53633

Fixed it for you
>>
LONG AGO IN A DISTANT UNIVERSE
>>
File: pffftthahahaha.jpg (124KB, 389x778px) Image search: [Google]
pffftthahahaha.jpg
124KB, 389x778px
>>54148
fucking saved
>>
File: 84646164846461.jpg (174KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
84646164846461.jpg
174KB, 800x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Gqes4O1JQ
>>
Something something memey. Something something reddit.
>>
OH MY GOD, I JUST FUCKING LOVE RICK AND MORTY! IT'S SO RANDOM AND COOL - IT'S LIKE THE SHOW WAS DESIGNED FOR US REDDITORS. MY MUM SAYS I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH THE SHOW BUT SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S SO FUNNY! I WISH I COULD LIVE IN THE RICK AND MORTY WORLD AND HANG OUT WITH THEM. IN THEIR WORLD I'D BE POWERFUL, SOCIABLE AND I'D HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS. EVERYTHING WOULD BE SO FUNNY!!! If you dare insult the show, I will come to your house and threaten you with my katanas until you become a true fan like myself! I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trenchcoat for life!) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet. Anyway, back to the topic at hand: RICK AND MORTY!!! MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS RICK BECAUSE HIS STYLE OF HUMOUR PERFECTLY REFLECTS THAT OF REDDIT! I BET IF I ASKED HIM "WHEN DOES THE NARWHAL BACON?" HE'D KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! ALSO DID YOU NOTICE HE LOOKS LIKE BERNIE SANDERS IF YOU SQUINT A BIT AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!! THIS CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE! MLG ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati and Doge are so funny! If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those memes and more!!!!!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
File: roaring_laughter.png (163KB, 344x290px) Image search: [Google]
roaring_laughter.png
163KB, 344x290px
>>54148
>>
File: Rick and Jacky.png (220KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Jacky.png
220KB, 500x500px
great april fools day joke adult swim truly epic
>>
>>53633
The last thing I wanted was for that unfunny reddit cancer to get in the way of the only good thing /co/ had in a long time
>>
>>55098
Is this gonna be a thing for these next few days? Mo-ho-hods!
>>
>>54148

RICKU!
>>
THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES. THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES. THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES. THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES. THIS IS REDDIT, THIS IS MEMES.
>>
File: 0.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 1455720929909.jpg (20KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1455720929909.jpg
20KB, 258x258px
It's gonna be boring as fuck waiting for another week for SJ
>>
>>54148
>There's a rick out there that managed to swap minds with Aku.
>Who is also banging Blossom
>>
>>59052
well now
>>
>>54148
>FOOLISH *burp* SAMURAI
>>
>>54148
>Not a l-long time ago,
>I-I, *BURRRP* Rick, the d-dimension-warping c-cartoon character of Adult Swim,
>U-unleashed an unspeE-BUUUURP-ekable episode.
>But the autistic crossboarders from /pol/,
wielding a stale pasta,
>Stepped foO-*BURRRP*-orth to shitpost about me.
>*LE LOLSORANDOM*
>*LE FEDORA ATHEISM*
>*LE REDDIT MEMES*
>Before the f-final shitpost was written,
>I tore o-open a poO-*BUUURRP*-ortal in spacetime,
>And flung their SJ episode into the future w-week,
>Where my cartoon is law, m-motherfuckers!
>Now, these retards seek to spaA-*BURRRP*-m my threads,
to undo the c-cartoon that is Rick and M-M-Morty!
>>
>>58892
I recommend pirating some new games. It'll help pass the time and it's good if you don't have the money. Lord knows I'd be bored if I didn't have KOFXIII to pass the time!

Well, that and classes.
>>
>>61726
Congratulations, you're the 1,000th /cock/sucker today to make that joke.
>>
File: 1489296222017.png (98KB, 530x542px) Image search: [Google]
1489296222017.png
98KB, 530x542px
>>54598
>>61742
u mad ;^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.