[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is moviebob right? Is this why Marvels diverse comics don't sell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: bobdiversity.jpg (38KB, 648x350px) Image search: [Google]
bobdiversity.jpg
38KB, 648x350px
>>
>literally claims to be intellectually superior to every single Trump voter
>you're product
>>
This is the most right about something Bob's ever been, but only sort of right.

The direct market is cancer, but not because of the "fanboys."
>>
>>50047
This nigga thinks Nintendo is an alternate universe and he can contact them in his dreams.
>>
I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Old times there are not forgotten.
>>
>>49955
Says the 40 y/o lifelong fanboy.
>>
>>49955
Who the fuck cares about this guy in current year
>>
>>50047
>2017
>still not being a product
>>
>>49955
>you're
>>
>>50190
This. That fat fuck has no goddamn self awareness what so ever.
>>
Honestly comics in general don't sell because they are too expensive and very isolated.

But diversity comics don't sell because they are usually written by bad authors, and the one time that they have a good writer and the comic works, the editorial ruins it by mixing it up with events and other bullshit (talking about Kamala here, of course).

Also moviebob is just dumb in general.
>>
>>49955
>Is moviebob right?
The answer is no by default
>>
>>49955
Ahh, yes. Because all comic book stores lynch minorities before they enter the store. That is why normies and minor IRS aren't going in there. It's not like they never gave a shit about comics in the first place.
>>
>>49955
The clerks of my LCS are far warmer and more welcoming than Movieblob has ever been.
>>
>>50146
He's not wrong in that all conceivable ideas are, by virtue of the infinite universe theory, realities outside of our own plane of existence, and the prevailing theory is that through dreams our brains take can in fact take us to those alternate realities.

Now, the real falsity is the idea that they would want to talk with MovieBob for any length of time longer than fifty-two seconds.
>>
>>49955
>you're product

How can Amerifats not know the difference between you're and your?
>>
>>49955
No one cares if it's diverse or monogamous. People buy comics to be ENTERTAINED, not whatever Marvel is doing telling caucasian males, for some reason, are responsible for everything that's horrible in the world with every turn.

I hope people don't forget who was on the roll for America; in the future, I hope to spam all those involved in the credits page until they commit suicide for giving that atrocity of a comic.
>>
>>50520
>implying

There are infinite amounts of universes, this does not mean that every possible universe is one of them. There are infinite amounts of numbers, but that doesn't mean "shoe" is any of those numbers.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>50146
Mario was his self-admitted best and only friend for the entirety of his childhood, and I don't see him having any friends now, so I'm not convinced that it's changed.

Nobody should publish their self-written psychiatric notes under the guise of a SMB3 fanbook.
>>
>>50520
Prove it.

Pro-tip: your a idiot
>>
>>50450
Wait so you're saying it's not normal to have a comicbook shop ball feeler to test if you actually have testicles and a mein kampf exam every time you want to enter?
>>
>>49955
>moviebob
>right about anything
pick one
>>
>>49955
>Casuals and Tumblr refuse to buy diversity comics
>this is somehow the fault of the fans
>fans have to buy books they don't want to or else
Amazing logic there.
>>
>>49955
>what is Amazon
>>
>>50669
That's because we don't have one named shoe.

Infinite outcomes does equal infinite possibilities though. It's like throwing an endless supply of darts randomly at a wall. Eventually one is going to hit a target.
>>
File: 1351898512801.jpg (150KB, 427x498px) Image search: [Google]
1351898512801.jpg
150KB, 427x498px
>>49955
>Is moviebob right?
>>
>>50600

It's not an America-exclusive thing, buy anyway: in the case of this generation, a lifetime of non-reading has produced people who are unable to notice these kinds of mistakes in their writing, versus when they speak. This is only exacerbated by the prevalence of spellcheckers, resulting in people who quickly type stuff out and don't bother looking it over, expecting it to be automatically corrected (which works for misspellings, but not homonyms).
>>
>>49955
If you strip away his impotent rage he's not strictly wrong. Comics not being sold in supermarkets and cornerstores mean they have a hard time selling outside enthusiasts who are willing to go out of their way. The last time I bought comics was when the book+music store I liked to go to stocked them for a while. There's no way I would have gone across town to buy them, though.

That said, comic shops aren't dens of evil and they are awkward at worst to go into. And, of course, there are always digital issues, TPBs, and just buying things online.
>>
>>49955
>Comic+forced diversity=low sales
>Comic-forced diversity=average to good sales

>Hmmm. No no no, it's the comic shops fault! It's not like there is some magic service that people can personally subscribe to get comics. Like something online? It's definitely the comic shop for being so toxic as it's the only way people can ever buy comics.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.