[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RICK'S WIFE IS CUTE! CUTE!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 13

File: MILF.png (972KB, 1760x992px) Image search: [Google]
MILF.png
972KB, 1760x992px
RICK'S WIFE IS CUTE! CUTE!!
>>
>>49760

That's not his wife, he made that up.
>>
>>49760
Ricks fake wife is cute
>>
>>49849
Are you sure he would make up a hot blonde that vaguely looks like Beth?
>>
>>49849
We've been hearing over and over again that Rick left his wife. So this scene of his wife (and Beth) getting killed didn't make much sense.
>>
File: 1432686166703.jpg (51KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1432686166703.jpg
51KB, 720x576px
>>51059
if they did die it does. that means the beth and co. (THAT WE HAVE SEEN TWO SETS OF!) isn't his beth and co. ( WHICH WE KNOW BECAUSE THAT RICK DIED!) then maybe... just maybe.... he is the rick that didn't leave beth's mother. i hope you're retarded monkey brain can handle all that. if not then consider the following............ .......KYS
>>
>>51059
>>51752
What part of "made up backstory" don't you idiots understand?
>>
>>51870
what part of that could have been a lie don't you understand. it could have been a half truth. maybe he was the other rick that came through the portal.
>>
File: rick family.jpg (235KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
rick family.jpg
235KB, 1440x900px
>>49760
>>
File: rick family 2.jpg (289KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
rick family 2.jpg
289KB, 1440x900px
>>52288
>>
mulan mcnugget sauce.
>>
>>52359
9 MORE SEASONS
>>
>>49760
mary sue
>>
I honestly didnt not laugh once

I guess im just too jaded for this shit now
>>
I'd imagine Beth's mom as a red head. Wasn't that Rick's fetish?
>>
>>53623
I didn't either. But I found the episode entertaining as fuck. The whole bodyswitching and action was 10/10.
>>
>>49760
Was cute Anon. Was
>>
>>52288
>>52338
Holy shit, that daughterfu Beth
>>
Anyone know what the alien interrogator kept saying when he found out Rick's mind was a trap?

It was "It's a trap, we still haven't left his______"

I have no clue what that last word was. I watched that part like every time they reran it too.
>>
So was that fantasy an intentional homage to Hickman's FF?
>>
>>54324
"We're still in Schoney's"

or whatever that Denny's rip-off was called
>>
>>54324
They never left the restaurant. He was saying the name of the restaurant.
>>
>>54324
He was saying we still haven't left this Shoney's.
>>
>>54430
>>54397
>>54417

Oh, makes sense. Since it was something I didn't recognize I figured it might either be a name or some psychological jargon I was unfamiliar with.
>>
>>54397

Shoney's is a real restaurant chain. Their mascot is the Shoney Bear. Both Denny's and Shoney's got their start in the early 1950s (Denny's in Cali and Shoney's in Tennessee) and neither are a rip off of the other.
>>
>>49760
i thought she'd be a redhead after the Unity episode
>>
>>54725
>Ever fucking women who resemble your dead wife after she was brutally murdered in front of your eyes.
Nope.
>>
>>49760
rick34 when?
>>
Rick is an unusual Rick. The idea that he was one of the few Ricks that didn't give a shit about adventures and wanted a happy life with his family and for some reason that being taken away makes some sense.
>>
MEGA Please
>>
>>51059
I don't think our Rick made up all of this. This is my theory:
1. His family died in that incident
2. He moved to another dimension which the family still alive (without Rick in there).
3. Grew a cucky Morty and probably destroyed that universe.
4. Move to the universe in season 1 (without Rick in there).
>>
>>49760
Cute enough to 34?
>>
>>51059
The Rick we see is a completely different Rick from the one we "hear" about. They say Rick was never around when Morty was born, but the main Rick has memories of Morty as a baby
>>
File: 1480902964437.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480902964437.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>55228
>Evil Morty
>cucky
>>
If you travel into another dimension and fuck that dimension's your wife, is the other you really being cheated on/cucked?
>>
>>49760
All we can really take from this is what his wife looked like and her name, I see no reason for those to be made up.
>>
File: cuteness overlord.jpg (12KB, 236x238px) Image search: [Google]
cuteness overlord.jpg
12KB, 236x238px
>>52288
>>52338
Kid Beth is fucking adorable. Never before have I wanted to protect something more then now.
>>
>>56535
Now you see that girl and realize the alcoholic, mentally unstable mess she turns into
>>
>>52288
>>52338
Fuck that was hard to watch.
>>
>>49760
wait what?! is this from the new season?
>>
>>57014
>he missed four hours of new rick and morty

Way to go
>>
>>57258
FUCK YOU! I didnt know shit about this! But since fucking when?!!
>>
>>57318
Almost 5 hous ago.

adultswim com/videos/streams

Probably only have a hour left now. Best get on it.

Or just wait until the inevitable torrent or Youtube link arises.
>>
>>52134
Why the fuck would he show the galactic federation his real memories? There was no reason to take any risk of surviving members being able to use that information against him.
>>
>>57494
cause it has nothing to do with the memory. it's just the formula he wrote down.
>>
>>50184

That's exactly what he would do, yes.
>>
>>57552
They're still recording everything they can while they have access to his brain. Any real information he gives them could potentially be used against him in the future.
>>
>>51059
Bet is alive you moron
How could she die and also survive to see Rick leave
It was either fake or bet wasn't Rick's bet
I mean she isn't anyways, we just saw Rick's bet eat a cronenberg
I'm both relived that morthy went back to look at his family but it's sad that he left them there
>>
File: (you).gif (3MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
3MB, 280x210px
>this thread
>>/trash/
>>
File: Dipper hat.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dipper hat.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>57318
>>57483
https://mega.nz/#!FkVU3JZC!O_BhpajyHT4MpP_OuVozo2E4cB8aXjqeb6BSmUaHbBc
>>
File: 345345345.png (603KB, 676x714px) Image search: [Google]
345345345.png
603KB, 676x714px
Writing this episode was fucking terrible. Wonder why.
>>
>>57621
Well he destroyed them
>>
>>53623
I haven't laughed out loud while watching any show in a long time. I still enjoyed the episode, though.
>>
File: IMG_2057.png (652KB, 611x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.png
652KB, 611x625px
>Tfw rick and morty is no longer funny
>tfw halfway through season 2 it became MUH FEEELZ shit
>tfw got kind of excited when s3 started airing today only for it to be the least funny ep yet
>>
>>57634
because there are more then one rick,beth, morty, everyone. there are multiple dimensions and we know for a fact this is not his so her memories can be different to his.
>>
>>57646
Dipper Hat AND Mabel Morty.
>>
Not that I believe it's real but do you think Rick would fabricate it so that the person who dropped the bomb in his memory was a Jerry?
>>
>>51059
>>51870
Not catching the ending rant where he mentions, 'avenging the death of my family' before going into a spheel bout the sauce
>>
>>57762
why you fucking retard that makes not sense and they would see right through it.
>>
>>57673
Not entirely though. Tammy is still alive, plus the entire division of feds who reconstructed Bird Person. Rick couldn't have expected to completely destroy every fed and all fed assets, and would have to assume that a record of one of his potential weaknesses may survive.
>>
>>57666
It's not women, it's you.
>>
File: 1454178494277.png (113KB, 208x232px) Image search: [Google]
1454178494277.png
113KB, 208x232px
>>55093
This.
Kisscartoon is down and i'm a britfag who can't access the stream.
>>
>>58149
No it's just unfunny. That's an answer. Another answer is this was a fake episode to fuck with fans.
>>
>>57666
fuck off it was great.
>'comedy comes in threes'
>proceeds to body-hop three times, repeating the 'gonna go take a shit' gag each time after increasingly brazen actions
>>
>>58204
>>57646
>>
I need a pic of the new girl Morty that appears when Summer and Morty arrive at the Citadel of Ricks.
>>
>>57807
You're fucking retarded. Just re-watched that scene, right after saying 'avenging the death of my family' he continued the sentence with "that's fake"

Fuck you you nigger
>>
>>49760
What a super cutie.
>>
>Trying to theorize about a show whose entire premise is that the characters we follow may at any point without clear indication have been swapped for any number of alternate reality versions of themselves and it is never clearly indicated what dimension anybody is ever operating in
y'all are idiots
>>
>>51059
>>57807
>>58747

To be honest I think the only thing that was true about the entire fabrication (and the only thing we really can definitively say is true about Rick) was that he thought dimension hopping "sounds lonely".
>>
>>58329
Well, the show is written by women now.
>>
>>58342
Guess what parts were subtly included by the men in that group

>there was a craving for gender balance
My ass there was, some harpy in HR got her panties in a twist. I fucking guarantee you.
>>
>>58932
Why did they hire the unfunny, fanfiction-tier ones?
>>
>>58329

No, it was a great episode. Sorry that you have shit taste and women scare you.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-chicken-nugget-szechuan-sauce

Bring it back, we neeeed that sauce
>>
>>58983
Women are fine. Intentionally hiring bad people to write your show because of gender balance isn't. And it shows.
>>
>>59025

No, it as a great episode. Again, sorry about your shit taste.
>>
>>57646
Thank you kindly you beautiful man.
>>
>>59025
Let's be fair. Konosuba and Ranma 1/2 are made by women.
>>
If Rick and Morty proves one thing, it's that people on the internet are contrarian as fuck.

The quality in the show has not dropped or increased. The tones change by episode but they all capture the same shit. It's just been pretty good and has some good subtle humor. Beyond that, it's not serious at all. You fuckboys are just taking this show too seriously.
>>
>>58859
except they've already been caught setting up some clever deep secret callback hooks based in many-worlds-hopping setting.
>>
Man, I have mixed feelings about this episode. I really like the first 12 episodes where Rick outwitted the aliens and managed to escape, but then the way he took out the council of Ricks and the galactic government was lame. This episode did push some huge changes, but ultimately, they're setting things back to the status quo. I was hoping they'd stick with alien dominated Earth for awhile.
>>
>society of ricks killed off in one episode
>Cronenberg-verse family is frozen
>Jerry fucking off
They didn't know where else to take those plot elements did they
>>
>>59466
We've still got Evil Morty.
>>
>>57666
>gender balance....
who gives a shit about "gender" when it comes to writting? this should be about talent and being competent.
>>
>>59387
They really haven't been. At best they've read some fanwank bullshit and said "let's reference that". If you watch the episodes with commentary, the jist of what they say is "It's cool that you put so much thought into this. We don't put any fukcing thought into anything but making a funny episode".
>>
>>59466
Am i just a brainlet or were people actually expecting cronenberg-verse to reappear
>>
>>59090
You either have a two-digit iq or suffered acute brain damage as a child. Episode was objectively bad.
>>
>>59419
>>59466
Obviously they're leading into the larger Rick v Morty conflict.

This is probably the last season, either that or they really have already secured a contract for six more.
>>
>>59570
Morty can't shut the fuck up about "I'M NOT FROM HERE, SUMMER".
And cronenberg-verse is where ""our"" Rick and Morty are from so it wasn't completely out of the question for them to revisit it.
I mean, it is now but whatever.

That's just my personal opinion and thoughts, I might just be a brainlet too
>>
What if this Rick isn't our Rick?

He's claiming Jerry ratted him out to the Federation when it was Rick who ratted himself out, and he has no reason to lie about that now.

What if that Comic Con preview was the real Rick escaping?
>>
>>59466

>implying the Council is gone
>implying Jerry is gone
>implying you were playing 87-dimensional chess and knew the Cronenberg family was coming back
>they didn't do what I expected so it's bad writing
(You)
>>
>>59466

I don't think it's out of the question for the Council to have had a backup plan. They're Ricks, afterall.
>>
>>59466
What you expected ALL the ricks to be the at the same time?
Because what's left is going to be pissed, and if the memory was any part true.
>>
>>55082

Well, the show keeps referencing he's the Rick-iest Rick.
>>
>>59806
Maybe he ratted out about some of the information and things he invinted.

>well Rick is already in prison and I letting the government know COULD get me a nice promotion...
>>
>>59466
>society of ricks killed off in one episode
I doubt they were all killed off. They probably have a fantastic k/d ratio. I'd expect the majority of them to survive, just they got their base fucked.

>Cronenberg-verse family is frozen
So? They were an unimportant backstory gag.
>>
>>59788
Jerry wanted to and probably would have if Rick hadn't done it first.
>>
>>60034
infinite Ricks means there are probably infinite council of Ricks
>>
will comic book rick and morty be affected by this episode?
>>
>>60133
ding ding ding

we've got one more big 'many worlds totally destroys your concept of reality' aesop coming, and that will be either the beginning of the end or the 'real beginning' of the show.
>>
>>49849
He made the memory up, that's all we know.
>>
>>59273
this.

it was a standard episode. although i am hoping for some beth retribution and jerry moving on to happen.. they are both terrible for each other but the show really likes to make you think beth is more sympathetic.
>>
>>49849
In the memory he appeared to be using actual models of people he knew to throw the investigator off his trail. It's entirely feasible that that was indeed his wife despite the fact that her ultimate fate was pure fabrication.

As they say, a convincing lie should be as close to the truth as possible
>>
>>53623
I laughed at the very end.
>>
>>57646
You're one of the good ones.
>>
Rick C-137 is the one in the slick leather jacket.
>>
You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.
>>
>>61315
You wrote a god damn essay about reddit. Your're showing off your power level too much.
>>
>>61324

It's pasta.
>>
File: Untitled.png (31KB, 922x310px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31KB, 922x310px
>>
>>52288
>>52338
You know, assuming R&M takes place in [current year], Beth would've been much older in 1998. Like, at least in her mid to late teens.
>>
Why did they do the same exact story again, but instead of an overloading simulation it's a brain virus simulation.
>>
>>51059
Because he went to another dimension where they were still alive you fucking idiot. But he left them so they won't be in danger.
>>
>>57646
Girl morty was probably raped during the prison break.
>>
>>61366
That's what I'm trying to figure out too.
It's supposed to be 1998. Beth looks like she's 8 or something. She got pregnant when she was seventeen, and she's supposedly 34. The only explanations are that Rick just totally made up that entire memory, or the series takes place in the future, in like, 2024 or something.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.