[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman is gonna make a killing in the box office, lots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (202KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 720x1280px
Wonder Woman is gonna make a killing in the box office, lots of women and daughters will go see it

Mark my words
>>
It helps that DC has successfully made children WW fans already
>>
Honestly, I hope it does well at the box office. I mean, it's going to be a shitty disjointed mess, no doubt about that, but I hope people see it. Cuz if it flops, you just know it's going to be the death of female action films and we'll never get a new generation women action heroes for a while. After all, if Wonder Woman fails, why would they bother to green light Foxy Brown 2: No Substitutes? And you know it'll affect Captain Marvel too, since Ike went out of his way to squash Black Panther and Capain Marvel at every turn because "Women and Blacks don't sell" is every toy makers motto. Like, so many future movies are riding on this one and even if reviews are shit, that didn't stop Suicide Squad or Iron Fist. Money is what matters most to these people. Not reviews.
>>
>>45145
I'm a dude and I still really want to see it and Im sure there are plenty like me who despite being bitch slapped across the face three times still think DC will change because they made an awesome trailer. And sure if they slap us again we might say good bye--that Justice League trailer sure is nice.
>>
>>45145
I really hope it does better than Justice League.
>>
>>45145
2 good movies and one halfway decent one is a good track record. If Jenkins imitates Snyder's style then it's going to be a good movie definitely. We already know that Steve Trevor will be a great character, so the only thing I can hope for is proper action scenes. Even Suicide Squad didn't have as many jump cuts as most modern action flicks, so I assume DC has good camera work for all their movies.
>>
>>46548
I don't necessarily buy the importance of it in this way considering action stuff like Hunger Games and Divergent did well with female leads. It might matter specific for superhero stuff but not action movies.
>>
ITT: shills
>>
>>45541
Will WW be as child friendly though? I'm hoping for slightly more friendly than MoS personally.
>>
File: Wonder Woman w Armored Horse.jpg (121KB, 669x739px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman w Armored Horse.jpg
121KB, 669x739px
Even if her movie is bad I'm glad kids get to have Wonder Woman toys.
>>
File: wonderwimantoysas.jpg (181KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
wonderwimantoysas.jpg
181KB, 1080x1349px
Will you buy her toys ?
>>
>>45145
>lots of women will go see it
You forgot to add "and bitching" due to for not having an armpit hair
>>
>>50655
It won't be at child-friendly as a series about WW going to a superhero school and taking classes about costume design, but I don't know. It's PG13. She might slay a monster or something but I don't expect it to be raunchy or anything. They'll be alright.
>>
>>54114
The WW doll looks a little weird, but the Diana Prince looks alright. I really want to see a better pic of the Hippolyta doll in OP's pic, it looks like it could be good.

>>53158
My nephew is obsessed with superheroes, my niece with princesses; this is going to make Christmas shopping so much easier.
>>
>>45145

Do not forget the men. Most men are emasculated manginas and cucks. They believe in Gurl Powah. Explains the success of shit like Game of Thrones (come on you can smell the Estrogen in that shit), Star Wars Mary Sue Rey, etc. being successes.

American Men love being emasculated. Probably more than Indian and Swedish men.
>>
File: ww1-600x900.jpg (64KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ww1-600x900.jpg
64KB, 600x900px
>>54114
I want to the buy the doll with her sword and shield.
>>
>>48407
this
thereĀ“s to many women buying geek media, if wonder woman flops captain marvel will just take the torch as the feminist superheroe
>>
>>57957
Why? Captain Marvel is a man.
>>
>>46548
>it's going to be the death of female action films
Wait, WW flopping means no more 90lb flabby 5'2" Jewish women knocking out 230lb Russian 6'3" gangsters and shit with their bare hands? Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>46548
Foxy Brown is just shittier Coffy anyway
>>
>>60565
You don't mind when it's Matt Damon.
>>
File: 1452130815441.jpg (59KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1452130815441.jpg
59KB, 736x736px
>>45541
is that hair a lump of plastic?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.