[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets Add female writers to Rick and Morty as a publicity stunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 63

File: morty jr.jpg (30KB, 453x340px) Image search: [Google]
morty jr.jpg
30KB, 453x340px
Lets Add female writers to Rick and Morty as a publicity stunt

Suddenly Morty's parents divorce

Rick is now pure 100% evil

Morty is now going to be abused even further by his evil grandfather

Beth and Summer are both Rick's biggest fans, meaning we'll probably get episodes where they don't do a thing to help Morty escape Rick's abusive ways

Two major plot points get wiped out because fuck you, that's why....

Toss in the fact that production got derailed, I have to wonder if the women pushed to turn Rick and Morty into a Lifetime Movie of the Week about abusive patriarchy with Rick now utterly and completely 100% pure evil and Morty suffering at his hands, with his female family members not caring due to them wanting to be Rick's sidekicks instead.

That the delays we have are all due to the fact that the male writers realized that the female writers fucked everything up, resulting in fighting in the writers room over the male writers wanting to bring Jerry back and dial back Rick's abusiveness while the women want to push it further and further, ala how Alan Grant and John Wagner fell out because Grant wanted Judge Dredd to be pure evil and Wagner wanting him to still be likeable and not utterly compromised as a fascist thug....
>>
>>43214
>Rick is now pure 100% evil
>now

Have you not watched the show?
>>
>>43214
>"let's fuck our own show!"
the post.
>>
>>43325
Rick is 100% evil or abusive, what show were you watching?
>>
>getting rid of Jerry is bad

Wow.
WOW.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWW.
>>
>They killed the "married couple bickering" subplot
>They established they don't care that much about character growth (which they clearly weren't invested in anyway)

Sounds good to me.
Those were my least favorite parts of the show.
The ending of Auto erotic assimilation made me cringe so hard.
>>
>>43214
And you know this because of what sources?
How do you even come up with this convoluted conclusion?
>>
>>43531

His source is: he hates women.

I mean hashtag activism is shitty bullshit, but being a cranky asswipe about the number of vagina havers writing a show that's a small step above a well written fart joke seems much sadder
>>
>>43462
Jerry is hilarious. The show just treats him like a Meg and, because the fans will parrot any thing from the show, they treat Jerry's character with the same contempt that Rick does, even if Rick is worse than Jerry in every way.

Jerry is a fictional character meant to be pathetic and the source of most of the show's Kafkaesque comedy. If the show treats him as an antagonist and you dislike this, that means the writers did their job. Would you really want a show where Rick has no antagonists to face?
>>
How can we watch the first episode from the beginigng? If I go on to the stream I have no idea if I'm in the middle or end of the episode. Is there an upload?
>>
>>43718

It's about to restart. 5 minutes.
>>
>>43695
Jerry is only hilarious because he's pathetic and his patheticness is gettig old.
Shows need to change and evolve to stay fresh. Sorry if your waifu got written out.
As for rick, he's a mad scientist.
He can find a better antagonist than an unemployed wanker.
>>
>>43214
>Doesn't watch the show
>>
>>43214

Spoilers warning because COCK has no spoilers

Coming soon

>Jerry spiral arc similar to Ceril in Archer
>Morty acts like nothing has changed about their adventures after this episode and continues to put up with Rick despite trying to kill him because of his abuse
>Summer forgets everything Morty tried to tell her about Rick being a scumbag
>Everyone is all over Ricks dick the entire season and he gets 0 pushback or its dismissed with a catchphrase
>Beth starts dating a black guy
>>
>>43992
I believe that last one
>>
>>44183

Jerry will be a cuck just like his father.
>>
>>43992

Seriously?
>>
>>44476

4chanx lied to me
>>
>>43531
somebody is streaming the first episode of season 3 on loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTcqgnrA6lk
>>
>>44502
They're playing it on a loop lol
>>
>>44502
Was it really necessary to have the screen so small? Jesus, I'm gonna wait for the download.
>>
>>43214
Rick and Morty already had Female writers, asshat.
>>
>>44502
>>44548
>>44676
>watching it on youtube when Adult Swim has been streaming it for hours
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams
>>
>>43992
>>44183
A black guy or that guy from work.
>>
>>43992
I hate that this is practically guaranteed
>>
>>43992

The likely scenario is that Beth is going to get a new, cooky boyfriend every episode.
>>
>>45403

He'll probably sacrifice himself at season end and Beth will regretfully accept Jerry back into her life.
>>
File: IMG_0844.png (13KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.png
13KB, 200x220px
>>43214
I watched the episode before seeing this thread, but regardless don't be a jerk and put spoilers in the OP.
>>
You're a fucking idiot, OP. You add nothing to this board.
>>
>>43462
Jerry was amazing in season 1. They Flanderized the shit out of him in season 2.
>>
>>44710
Actually they didn't. But this guy's still a delusional autist.
>>
>>43462
pretty sure Jerry will still be in the show. In fact if I remember right, chris parnell said in an interview that Jerry and Rick will have a major episode together this season
>>
Curious where is the Rick is evil meme coming from? If anything he's still the chaotic neutral he has always been
>>
>>47227
Basically Rick at the end revealing that Beth's intense dependence on Rick was actually Rick's plan the entire time to give him the ultimate insurance with his science plans.
>>
>>43824
Holy shit you're a dumbass. I really hope Justin Roiland doesn't listen to edgelords like you who self identify as Rick. Identifying as Rick is cringier than identifying as the Joker, or even Shadow.

I wouldn't get this mad if it weren't for the fact that shitty fans like you pollute the internet with your terrible ideas and the writers might start to consider them.
>You should do an episode where someone tries to outsmart Rick but he totally owns them and then he says a funny one liner
>>
>>43718
>is too autistic to just watch the show from wherever it starts and then catch whatever you missed literally the second the episode finishes
I really can't stand this generation raised on "the perfect viewing experience." One of my younger brother's friends used to sperg out and and derail whatever was going on if his shoes got dirty or if his shirt got too wrinkled. It had to be "perfect."
>>
>>43682
>6
MUH

SOGGY

KNEES
>>
>>43428
>>43325
I think Rick is crazy
If he's so smart, couldn't he have just discovered a way to find the recipe for the szechuan sauce
Use his memories of the taste to synthesize something, in a similar way to how Beth and Jerry's viewpoints of each other were synthesized into actual living creatures
>>
>>43214
He is not evil.He is simply insane.
You just mad about endless faking in the episode and want to be the divorce one of them.
>>
>>43325
He is not evil.
He is just a fucking psycho, selfish son of a bitch, but not evil.
>>
>>47227
>>47832
>>47443
I did get the feeling that maybe jumping bodies so many times might have fucked him up a bit. He was a little TOO off his rocker tonight.

>Rick has been intentionally manipulating Beth
See...I think that's where OP's supposed "typical feminist" complaint is coming from. They're re-contextualizing Rick from someone who "doesn't give a fuck" to someone who is intentionally malicious and manipulative of the family. That and the use of "the patriarch" felt a little too much like a tumblr post.

The thing that makes me pause though, is that I could have seen the same thing happening last season, but since they've made SUCH a public show of adding women to the show it feels like "this is their fault" regardless of whether or not it is.
>First episode of "NOW WE HAVE WOMEN PLEASE DON'T RUIN OUR CARERRS TWITTER"
>Episode ends with the oldest male character going full "all men are Hitler"

>>48006
Well, they did spend A LOT of time on the particularities of alternate universes...and specifically in regard to Rick's family.
>>
>>43214
>Suddenly Morty's parents divorce

you say this like it's a bad thing. Fuck Jerry.
>>
>>43214
>suddenly jerry and beth divorce
>suddenly rick is evil
>suddenly

nigga you slower than shit
>>
>>43214
Jerry ain't shit in any degree. He's on Family Guy levels of fucked up.
>>
>>48336
fucking this. I was getting sick and fucking tired of them going between loving and annoyingly aggressive to each other every episode because they couldn't figure out how to write them.

Either Jerry is going full millhouses dad so they can tell some funny stories, or Jerry is gonna be super successful, but if we're stunningly lucky maybe he'll man the fuck up and become competent before he comes back and takes out rick or some shit.

>inb4 Jerry S3 endboss.
>>
>>47832
Only women and fags cook.
Rick doesn't do women and fag work.
>>
>>48251
>they've made SUCH a public show of adding women

Really? When did they do that?
>>
Did season 3 actually start? Is there a torrent? Probably not, right? There'd be way more threads
>>
>>48629
Only the first episode. The rest in the summer

https://vid.me/JBhQ
>>
>>48629
April Fool's Day special preview. The rest of the seaon starts this summer.
>>
>>48629
it may still be streaming on adultswim. if not there's probably a torrent by this point.

>>48624
don't play dumb and act like just because they didn't take out a fifteen second spot in front of the The Voice that "they didn't make a big deal" or whatever other hairsplitting you're going for. No one ever makes a point of talking about how many new writers they're hiring unless they're making a point about WHAT KINDS of writers they're hiring. They made a show of it.

>>48738
i'd rather start in beth and finish in summer.
>>
>>43214
"Evil" morty is still around I think the new maniac rick is gonna play a part on what he's planning
>>
>>48533
>reminants of the galactic federation locate jerry
>technically he was the one who got rick arrested
>they want jerry to help them find and kill rick
>jerry doesnt know what the fuck

Shit would be gold.
>>
File: Farscape_Fap_Time.jpg (162KB, 1152x827px) Image search: [Google]
Farscape_Fap_Time.jpg
162KB, 1152x827px
Only if it's Claudia Black and Virginia Hey's characters from the Gazorpazorp episode.
https://youtu.be/AXDhvu4P3KA
>>
>>43214
Did anybody else get kind of sick of how unendingly pathetic Jerry was in Season 2? What happened to the guy who drove through a crowd of mutants to catch Beth just before she could commit adultery?
>>
>>49127
alternate universe, idnit?
>>
>>49127
Isn't that the point of Jerry? That he's totally hopeless?
>>
>>48336
No way, man. Jerry's the third best character, behind only Rick and Morty.
>>
>>48857
>No one ever makes a point of talking about how many new writers they're hiring

Um, like I said, I don't remember that happening at all. When did they do that? I don't remember seeing any /co/ threads about it.
>>
>>43214

What is with you people and this persecution complex? You're no better than the tumblrinas you claim to fight.
>>
>>43214
>inb4 this wasn't a canon episode
>>
>>43718
The opening scene is at Shoney's. If you click on it and it's not that, wait.
>>
>>43718
The start of the episode is in a diner. If you open the stream and don't see a restaurant, you've missed the start of the episode. It tends to loop at the start of every half hour.
Alternatively, torrents are already up on rarbg.to
>>
>>49479
https://www.themarysue.com/rick-and-morty-female-writers/

well, the mary sue started off by regurgitating the typical "How can you be SO SURE they're not misogynists if there are no women writing the show???!?" inuendo, and it snowballed until

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/rick-morty-creators-finales-challenges-828683

They hired some women and made sure to start telling us all about it. There are some more tweets and shit about it but I'm not digging up any more
>>
>>43214

nobody gives a shit about the writers genders except triggered /polrades/
>>
>>43214
>>Beth and Summer are both Rick's biggest fans
What's wrong with this? I mean, in the eyes of you /pol/tards what's wrong with this? This is the system you guys want isn't it? Rick is the patriach lording over his female relatives. Beth and Summer do whatever the Patriach tells them to. Rick, the only boy, is the only one sane enough to question Rick's choices and see how fucked up his system is. Which basically makes Morty the SJW femenist cunt of the group as you guys catalogue anyone that doesn't wanna go along with patriarchal society.
>>
>>45403
>>43992
>>45404
Beth is going to fuck Rick, or some version of Rick. It has. They've been playing her fucking daddy issues for a while now and it's leading up to something. Beth is so fucking obssesed with Rick she would leave her husband and probably her children if Rick asked her to.
>>
File: IMG_1523-520x390.jpg (79KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1523-520x390.jpg
79KB, 520x390px
>>43992
>Rick actually respects the black guy unlike Jerry
>Black guy is better than Jerry in every way
>Black guy sacrifices himself for Rick, while Jerry comes back at the end of the season and this is treated as everyone trading down for something shitty.
>Summer and Beth go on more adventures and being more competent than Rick or Morty in certain situations.
>It's revealed that Summer can match Ricks potential because she knew about the flies
>Morty is revealed to be useless and will never amount to anything and he will never get Jessica
>A version of Morty does get with Jessica but its a cuckold relationship like his dad.While a version of Summer is basically a Rick 2.0 that is better than Rick

These are my predictions screencap tjhis
>mfw this is all true
>>
Also it's funny how I have seen a lot of people thinking Rick and Beth's relationship is "cute" despite how obviously manipulative, possesive and just fucked up Rick is with her. And then Tumblr says it doesn't have daddy issues, jeez.
>>
Does anyone have a download for the episode?
>>
>>54425
Did you even pay any attention to this episode? Do you even know how real women act or think, how they write? And i'm not talking those cunts that write for the HuffPost or FemFrequency or whatever it is you think is a good indicator of the female mind, /pol/tard. Just skim the Rick and Morty tag a bit on Tumblr and read some Rick and Morty fanfics on AO3 and you'll see how women really think about this show.
>>
>>43214

I mean to be fair the guy is a useless, lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>43214
I'm kind of a little bummed. Felt rushed towards the end. There was a huge amount of emotional buildup from the last finale, and honestly it feels kind of like they just squandered it.

Could have been better honestly hope this isn't going to be the direction it takes
>>
>>48251

>That and the use of "the patriarch" felt a little too much like a tumblr post.

Pretty sure you're overanaylzing it. It's very likely that Rick's end rant was just ad-libbed. He started ranting about the mcnugget dipping sauce, there is no way that wasn't just roiland yelling nonsense into a microphone.
>>
>>43214
>its not actually episode 1
>April fools
>>
>>54618
>skim the rick and morty tag a bit on tumblr
maybe you should go back, whore
>>
>>54465
How is Rick manipulative?
You're just a fucking Sjw faggot who thinks a man trying to better his daughter is "problematic".
>>
File: saucetest.jpg (62KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
saucetest.jpg
62KB, 610x396px
>>48556
Don't be retarded anon
>>
>>54425
>Summer and Beth go on more adventures and being more competent than Rick or Morty in certain situations.
>Despite the fact Beth literally can't operate properly without her father around and has clear mental trauma and dependency issues with him
Beth leaving behind her dependency of her father would actually be a good thing for her character arc moron. Beth isn't fucking 16, she's an grown ass woman that went to collegue. She SHOULD be independent of her father.
>>
>>54737
More like a bad father who's been given a second chance
>>
>>43214
I don't give a shit
If they keep this quality coming they are more than welcome to stay
>>
>>54737
He keeps putting her and her family in risk situations, left her actual daughter behind, made Beth leave her husband and treats her like a fucking accesory to his life. How the fuck is that not manipulative? I mean, it makes for interesing storytelling, I ain't complaining about that. But you're clearly missing the point of Rick's character.
>>
>>54713
I'm just saying, if you're gonna judge female writers based on your own projections from your biased perception and not even taking the time to actually explore how women write then you have little room to talk anon.
>>
>>45403
Because cuck jokes are a new thing right?
>>45785
Jerry is literally abducted and treated like a brilliant scientists in season one
>>
>>54676
THIS

I also fucking hate how they ended last season with Rick literally turning himself in for the family only to turn around at end of this episode to say NOPE I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FAMILY IM JUST CRAZY FOR NUGGET SAUCE
Also what the fuck was up with birdperson, why didn't the alien bugs there start freaking out when they activated birdguy?
>>
>>55079
Shut the fuck up Tumblr female writers can stay when they prove their worth
I highly don't the first episode of season three was written by any of them, it was probably written even before any of them got hires
>>
>>55160
If you want crying go watch Steven universe, the show other less bad shows shit on because it's literally garbage
>>
File: guesswhatthishumaneats.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
guesswhatthishumaneats.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Do we hate Tammy on 4chan too?
>>
>>55189
I'm just saying, hold your horses man. As long as they hired someone invested in the show and in doing a good job then gender doesn't matter. Of course they also probably hired someone completely uninteresed in writing a good episode as well but that's not exclusive to male writers. Tone down your tone a bit why don't you? You're not impressing anyone by shouting digitally.
>>
>>54922
>made Beth leave her husband
Implying Jerry isn't a cunt who deserved to be left alone and Beth is better off without his pathetic ass
>treats her like a fucking accesory to his life
oh ok then I guess if your original daughter fucking died and you had the chance to jump dimensions to see a new one you wouldn't do that. oh wait most people would do that but you wouldn't.
>But you're clearly missing the point of Rick's Character.
Maybe you're missing the point of his character by assuming a wrong characteristic?
>>
>>54713
>>55189

You seem upset.
>>
>>55260
I'm just saying that the writers wrote Rick in a way where it's like he cares about his family only for them to backpedal and go back to S1 Rick where he was just an crazy asshole.
>>
>>55473
>oh ok then I guess if your original daughter fucking died and you had the chance to jump dimensions to see a new one you wouldn't do that. oh wait most people would do that but you wouldn't.
Dude, that's fucked up. If I did that I would be a fucked up person. I would either try to move on the hard way or just like, if I was a real mess probably kill myself for kind of causing everyone on the planet including my family to die a horrible death? The fact that Rick didn't even think twice about leaving his original family and doesn't really care either way should show you he's a fucking psycho. I'm literally saying the same shit Morty said to Summer this episode, and he was right.
>>
>>55595
In case you haven't noticed, he always backpedals on his feelings for his family. It's pretty obvious it's because he can't admit it most of the time. Also, he's crazy.
>>
>>55658
Except Morty was wrong in the end (like he usually is) when Rick saved them from the council Rick
>>
File: 1478677017776.png (211KB, 307x311px) Image search: [Google]
1478677017776.png
211KB, 307x311px
>>43214
IT'S THE FUCKING WOMEN! THEY'RE CONTROLLING THIS WORLD AND DESTROYING IT ONE PIECE AT A TIME! THEY'RE NOT HUMAN! THEY'RE GOD DAMN REPTILIAN VAMPIRES HERE TO TAKE EVERYTHING THAT'S GOOD IN THIS WORLD!

Fucking Christ, have sex for once or go back to >>>/mlpol/
>>
>>43214
Women aren't fun people to hang around with and they know that. They hate seeing men having fun without them because they feel they are being excluded even though they have nothing to do with them. Every time a woman butts herself into a group of guys having a good time, they have to make themselves the center of attention. Why can't they just hang out with their own group of girl friends? Because they all secretly hate each other. They all try to passive aggressively talk each other down to big themselves up and take things too seriously. Guys don't give a shit and just riff on each other and laugh about it. Girls can not riff on each other. It gets personal way too quick.
>>
>>55371
I like tammy
>>
>>55767
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE POST RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE KEK>>55808
>>
>>55755
That doesn't erase the fact that his original family was captured by the council and is probably dead now. Or the fact that Morty didn't actually knew his plan and would have actually killed Rick because that's how sick he is of his psychotic antics. Morty is always really close to snapping of f with Rick because he's the only one that understands just how fucked Rick is.
>>
>>55767
Way to have a meaningful discussion about the topic. Nothing you said directly addressed OP's points and you're basically using disinfo shill tier tactics to dismiss OP's points. Nothing will ever get properly discussed if people like you continue to do this.
>>
Jerry isn't gone, he just has to do battle with a FOOOOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR
>>
>>55870
>he's the only one that understands just how fucked Rick is
Except he doesn't really understand.It's been stated multiple times in the show that he's fucking stupid.If he can't recognize all those times Rick had to save his ass on adventures than I guess he's just too stupid to understand that Rick does care about him.
>inb4 you say he wouldn't be in danger if Rick doesn't take him on adventures.
Morty chooses to go on adventures
>>
>>55808
>Women aren't fun people to hang around with and they know that. They hate seeing men having fun without them because they feel they are being excluded even though they have nothing to do with them. Every time a woman butts herself into a group of guys having a good time, they have to make themselves the center of attention. Why can't they just hang out with their own group of girl friends? Because they all secretly hate each other. They all try to passive aggressively talk each other down to big themselves up and take things too seriously. Guys don't give a shit and just riff on each other and laugh about it. Girls can not riff on each other. It gets personal way too quick.
>I have never talked to or aproached a single woman in my life: the post
And non, Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkiwhatever, Amy Schumer, Lina Durham and Hillary Clinton don't count as observation of women anon.
>>
>>49513
I'm seriously thinking this might be the case.

I remember hearing that the premier was supposed to be an hour long. The start of the one they showed today did seem like it could be the second part of the first, but to be honest fampai, I could genuinely see this episode having been made specifically for today, and then it turns out that this was just some other dimension, or it was all simulation, or some other strange bullshit.

That sounds exactly like the shit they would pull. I dunno.
>>
>>56003
This thread was already turning into stupid incoherent shit by the time I reached the end.
>>
>>56102
I hate all these /mlpol/ users on this board always screaming "sjw shit" anytime a woman is involved in a show.
>>
>>56003
>and you're basically using disinfo shill tier tactics to dismiss OP's points
I guess shitposting and making a joke is high tier agency disinfo shit now. Shit, better call Mossad and CIA on this boys.
>>
File: activatedalmonds.jpg (64KB, 608x580px) Image search: [Google]
activatedalmonds.jpg
64KB, 608x580px
>>54618
>the female mind
>>
File: confused eddy.jpg (40KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
confused eddy.jpg
40KB, 960x724px
>Alt Jerry and Beth haven't seen Rick in months
>They went feral long after Rick left
>they can somehow smell Rick
>>
Rick's not evil, he just a breakdown after having to lie so much.
Happened to him once after the simuation episode.
Also we are never led to believe he's an emotionally stable human being.

Although I have to admit, the whole thing felt kind of rushed.
>>
>>56244
It actually can be used as disinfo tactics because it steers away from any actual discussion.
>>
>>56232
I mean I understand their points and stuff. But just the slighters fucking mention of a woman or a black or a jew sets them off. And then they gotta shit the whole fucking thread because the show is "tainted" now. Jesus. I just wanna watch fucking cartoons uncle /pol/.
>>
>>55595
Shut the fuck up
If you want to come here all the way from shitland Tumblr a right turn away from Reddit you are going to fucking learn our fucking way fuck you
Fuck you you shut up fuck you
>>
File: aahh.png (578KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
aahh.png
578KB, 680x390px
>rick IS actually evi
>rick has planned for all occurrences or betrayals
>rick has no morals
>Morty can do nothing to stop rick. He's an omnipotent force in the galaxy not even other versions of himself can defeat

Holy shit this show is dark
>>
>>56266
http://cisppl.tumblr.com/post/68593315175/under-pale-dim-lights
Yeah the female mind.
>>
File: a28.jpg (31KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
31KB, 480x454px
>>56102
>Zoe Quinn, Anita Sarkiwhatever, Amy Schumer, Lina Durham and Hillary Clinton don't count as observation of women anon.
Damn. Those are the only women I know.
>>
>>56443
Calm down uncle /pol/, your big boy words don't make you sound tougher on the internet.
>>
>>55542
>Got to watch the first episode of season three
>It was great
>Got to watch you throw a tantrum of Tumblr proportion
>You didn't cry half as much when Trump got elected
>You seem mad
Maybe it's you that haven't experienced joy in so long you forgot what it looks like
Go back to cry with the eternally pmsd
>>
File: 09.png (73KB, 235x202px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
73KB, 235x202px
>>56484
I remember that fic.
>>
>>56077
does he choose or is he forced or coerced
>>
>>56545
Call me pol all you want, call me Russia, call me r9k or wathever the fuck you want, it has no effect at all I already won today
>>
>>56472
So you're the only anon here that actually points out the obvious narrative they were going with? Thanks god we break away from the delusions going on here
>>
>>56472
In the comics, a Jerry was able to defeat and enslave the council of Ricks, but was then killed by Rick (dimension C-132) in a deceiving manner similar to this episode.

Plus, there's still that evil Morty who was controlling that robot Rick...
>>
>>56443
>learn our fucking way

lmao get a load of this guy
>>
>>56443
Looks like somebody is having a meltdown.
>>
File: 1479169889846.png (146KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479169889846.png
146KB, 800x800px
>>56484
Women weren't made to think and women aren't funny. Being a female writer for a comedy show is the biggest reason to drop a show.
>>
File: eggman.jpg (129KB, 572x845px) Image search: [Google]
eggman.jpg
129KB, 572x845px
>>56609
>Call me pol all you want, call me Russia, call me r9k or wathever the fuck you want, it has no effect at all I already won today
I wasn't even aware I was playing anything. I thought I was just talking about shitty cartoons... Damn, truly you are a 7D Chess master.
>>
>>56639
Keep grasping at straws, I won't feed your victim complex,not today
Go look for some drunk fuck to beat you so you can have a good cry, it's Saturday after all
>>
>>56663
Oh so youre a woman then?
>>
>>56609
Be careful not to shit yourself in rage.
>>
>>56107
F-Fampai...? Me?
Seriously though, it did definitely make me suspicious because there's that animatic of Rickle killing rats and I always thought that was his long-ass plan for breaking out of prison. Who knows, though. We'll have to wait until summer to find out. But if this is just an April Fools special, I'll have guessed it and it'll mean I'm not pissed.
>>
>>56609
*teleports behind you* Nothing personal kid
>>
>>56720
you have autism
>>
>>56663
Then what is funny anon? I thought you guys said Rick and Morty was unfunny Reddit garbage anyway anon. Dunno how it can be worse. Besides, you guys aren't exactly funny anyway.
>>
>>56696
We are playing trigger the cuck and I'm going for a 9 in a row combo right now
>>
>>56720
okay I take it back, you /pol/tards are pretty funny. you're trying to be funny right, not actually serious?
>>
File: h help.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
h help.png
82KB, 239x229px
>>56625

The scariest part is rick is only selfish in his motivations. Anything he says is calculated in such a way to push his advantage. The people around him are just play-toys.

The only ending that makes sense is morty killing rick.
>>
>>56766
Post the laughing animals anon
>>56786
I can tell by the way you all keep replying how much hurt there is in your ass right now
It's like one of those big pulsating zist in your asscrack that doesn't stop hurting no matter what you do
>>
File: images.washingtonpost.com.jpg (122KB, 1484x1205px) Image search: [Google]
images.washingtonpost.com.jpg
122KB, 1484x1205px
>>56551
Knew Clinton's team would drop the ball somehow
>>
>>56911
why are you so grumpy
>>
>>56863
Nothing but a good old fashioned rape to end up a night like this eh Tumblr?
>>
File: laughing cheetah.jpg (177KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
laughing cheetah.jpg
177KB, 800x800px
>>56911
k
>>
File: 123.jpg (186KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
186KB, 1200x1200px
>>56761
>April Fools special
>mfw if true

This was the original idea for season 3 but they wrote off the federation and the council of ricks as well as Jerry so they can't write around this other than some boring Jerry cuck jokes

Season 3 was delayed because the real premiere is the Rat thing and they are writing about that.

Only thing unchanged is cyborgbirdman because the bug aliens there at the end weren't freaking out over the economy

Screencap this because im fucking Nostradamus
>>
>>56863
Just remember. /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>49127

did you watch the new ep? that jerry actually shows up.
>>
>>56970
I live for moment like these anon
>>
>>56982
ok youre fucking with me youre just a guy pretending to be a poltard now
>>
>>57058
He's probably not even the same anon
>>
>>48857
Justin, was this episode a joke?
>>
>>57058
Thank you for making my night, I mean it
If I got to see you so butthurt everyday i would have no problems with you shitting up my board
>>
>>43214

>Toss in the fact that production got derailed,

I love dan harmon's work, but I garuntee he's the reason why the production got derailed. This si an infamous thing with him. He can't work well with others and always causes his shows to get messed up. This is all on him. This has happened before because of him and it'll happen again because of him.

http://screencrush.com/rick-and-morty-dan-harmon-season-3-fights/
http://deadline.com/2013/06/dan-harmon-slams-sony-bosses-community-season-4-522911/
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/communitys-dan-harmon-reveals-wild-586084
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2015/10/dan-harmons-angry-abusive-twitter-rant-makes-him-s.html
>>
>>57029
okay uncle /pol/ didn't the fucking republican congress just vote to eliminate internet privacy or some shit like that? In that case if you guys ever said trusting you guys would get us all fucked in the asss then yeah, you were right.
>>
>>57050
That's pretty pathetic, you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>56761
>>57004

I was just re-watching the episode, and noticed that Summer had a different look with her hair almost the entire episode through, for no real reason.

Really makes you think....
>>
>>57176
I think you're conusing me with someone else uncle /pol/. I liked this episode a lot. I'm happy the show's back, and i'm looking forward to more.
>>
>>47728
>lmao bro why don't you just pick up a book and start reading in the middle, then read it again from the start to catch what you missed
>lmao what do you mean the constructed narrative would be disjointed and you wouldn't really be able to enjoy it, what are you autistic?
>>
>>43214
Anyone got a download link?
>>
>>57390
That's how I watch all movies desu. Skip the boring parts and cinematic sequences and go back if I missed anything important.
>>
>>45404
Probably but Rick will try to either emasculate or outalpha them all and if he can't he'll get rid of them/kill them.

That or Beth finds a man that satisfies her and she starts to slowly lose her dependency on Rick and he hates it and goes to look for Jerry because with him at least Beth will look up to Rick.
>>
>>53965
This is sad and hot. Wew lad
>>
>>57513
Sounds like you might have some kind of attention deficit disorder if you can't sit through a whole movie. When rewatching one, I could understand, but for the first time? What's the point?
>>
>>57296
Cynical theory, if there is going to be a huge fucking twist where the season premiere is actually another parallel earth storyline with which another version of Rick (not the main one that is the main character of the show) from a parallel universe, took out his universe's version of the Federation AND the Council of Ricks at the same time:

The Morty at the end of the episode? That's the EVIL MORTY.

Basically the entire episode is the origin of EVIL MORTY. After what Rick did to Jerry and everyone else and his villain speech, Morty snapped and murdered his version of Rick. Killed him dead and maybe lost an eye too in the process.

The Council of Ricks eventually rebuild their HQ and Morty now wants to eliminate all of his grandparents temporal counterparts, after they grabbed him after he killed his Rick and decided to reassign him to another Rick, not knowing that he murdered his Rick.
>>
>>54792
>Beth leaving behind her dependency of her father would actually be a good thing for her character arc moron. Beth isn't fucking 16, she's an grown ass woman that went to collegue. She SHOULD be independent of her father.

No, THAT'S retarded, but its not consistent for her character, because sometimes people do have attachment issues and don't do the sane thing. Just because she went to college doesn't mean she should be independent or well adjusted.
>>
Episode download link? Can't see the stream, don't know if it's over or if it's because I'm in straya.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1920x1080px
>>54756
>>
guys can you discuss this cartoon without getting this personally involved? jeez
>>
>>48251

>See...I think that's where OP's supposed "typical feminist" complaint is coming from. They're re-contextualizing Rick from someone who "doesn't give a fuck" to someone who is intentionally malicious and manipulative of the family.

its the difference between what the sexes consider redeeming or attractive qualities. Males find somebody doing something for no reason other than the fact that they want to do it really appealing, and makes destructive acts more endearing.

women find manipulation sexy, and a person with overpowering skill and ambition using that to dominate you is super appealing.

Watch literally any media designed to be sexy for women and this holds true. They don't respect the idea of doing something because you want to do it, they respect doing something nonsensical on its face because the act brings them closer to a figure they want to fuck.
>>
>>57981
All i'm saying is, where the fuck are my Rick/Beth fucked up Smut at? There's so much shit someone could write about these two and their weird relationship and yet I see so little of it. Truly a waste.
>>
>>58089
Well it depends. Good movies never feel like a drag. But shit that is way too long for no reason I do skip a little of them.
>>
>>43462
he is the best character in the show
>>
>>43214
Could they really not find any women other then a cunt so engulfed in DRUMPFposting she got herself fired for attacking Trump's 10 year old boy who did nothing?
>>
>>43214
OH MY GOD, I JUST FUCKING LOVE RICK AND MORTY! IT'S SO RANDOM AND COOL - IT'S LIKE THE SHOW WAS DESIGNED FOR US REDDITORS. MY MUM SAYS I HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH THE SHOW BUT SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S SO FUNNY! I WISH I COULD LIVE IN THE RICK AND MORTY WORLD AND HANG OUT WITH THEM. IN THEIR WORLD I'D BE POWERFUL, SOCIABLE AND I'D HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS. EVERYTHING WOULD BE SO FUNNY!!! If you dare insult the show, I will come to your house and threaten you with my katanas until you become a true fan like myself! I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trenchcoat for life!) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet. Anyway, back to the topic at hand: RICK AND MORTY!!! MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS RICK BECAUSE HIS STYLE OF HUMOUR PERFECTLY REFLECTS THAT OF REDDIT! I BET IF I ASKED HIM "WHEN DOES THE NARWHAL BACON?" HE'D KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! ALSO DID YOU NOTICE HE LOOKS LIKE BERNIE SANDERS IF YOU SQUINT A BIT AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!! THIS CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE! MLG ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati and Doge are so funny! If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those memes and more!!!!!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
>>58277
It's what she should do, what a therapist or any normal person would tell her to do. But I get it's part of her character because she's got major abandoment issues and trauma and shit like that. So I understand why she's so desperate for Rick's approval and for him to stay with her.
>>
File: Dexter_season_2_DVD.png (317KB, 350x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dexter_season_2_DVD.png
317KB, 350x460px
Even if you hired neutral women this is what would happen.
Dexter became progressively worse and soapy because women took over writing the show.

Women simply like different things to men. Men generally have a hard time writing for women and women for men because of that.
>>
>>58497
yeah I mean fuck Tumblr has tons of lust for Rick. They know he's fucked up but that's what they want.
>>
>>58162
>his universe's version of the Federation AND the Council of Ricks at the same time
I thought the Council of Ricks existed in only one universe.
>>
File: 1487803868557.jpg (167KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
1487803868557.jpg
167KB, 938x632px
>I'm finally gonna have to watch Jerry's too-close-to-home divorce arc

.... I'm with the angry Jackfags now
>>
>>58497
There's two things that happened in this episode that doesn't give me much hope which was the Jerry divorce thing popping up and the stinger with Tammy at the end. The Jerry thing just kind of hits me strongly given how the last season ended as well as that whole b-plot about how dysfunctional but functional Jerry and Beth were that made them work. Into the garbage with that all: Beth divorces Jerry and we'll compound that with Rick going full tyrant tier for it. Evil Rick who has Summer and Beth completely bamboozled and Morty is just stuck with knowing the truth but being powerless about it. Fantastic man.

As for the other part:

SPOILERS

Tammy had manipulated Birdperson and was responsible for his death in a cold-blooded takedown. She was absolutely abhorrent in this but this new episode makes that all better by resurrecting him. Someone could make the argument that all she did was make him into a controllable shell of a person but you can't argue against the 'sentimentality' of bringing him back as if she gave a shit about him.
>>
>>43214
What are you talking about? This episode was amazing:

>1 episode in
>kicked out and killed the immigrants
>destroyed the EU
>sets himself up as his family's patriarch, brining his STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN daughter to heel, and kicking out her beta cuck husband
>granddaughter goes out to kill even more immigrants
>gloats to his beta cuck grandson about how he'll get away with everything

Rick is the very opposite of what I expected him to be when I heard women were going to be partially responsible for writing him
>>
>>58958
They're just gonna get back anyway. The writers hate us and they will always do that shit with Beth and Jerry threatening to leave eachother and then making up. There's nobody that actually likes this subplot but they will keep doing it. Fuck either separate them already or have them have a steady relationship or just tone it down a bit.
>>
>>57260
>republican congress just vote to eliminate internet privacy or some shit

Not quite, they voted to overturn new privacy laws from being put in place. Your internet privacy is the same as it's always been (about zero).
>>
>>58978
>The Jerry thing just kind of hits me strongly given how the last season ended as well as that whole b-plot about how dysfunctional but functional Jerry and Beth were that made them work
They have literally done this plot what, a dozen times already? It's getting really old and annoying dude.
>>
>>59119
Were said laws going to give me slighty more freedom and privacy or less?
>>
>>59195
They would have made it illegal for ISPs to sell consumer's information.
>>
>9 more seasons Morty
>or 97 more years!

Lol.
>>
If you didn't like it and all the writers were male, who would you blame?
>>
File: 1431399443661.jpg (5KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1431399443661.jpg
5KB, 208x250px
A 4chan board full of contrarians with non-arguments and strawmans against people who like Rick and Morty? Who could have guessed?
>>
>>58162
Council of Ricks is inter-dimensional, though.

Possible way you could have another body like it, though: Council of Ricks is babby-tier and another, bigger Council exists composed of Ricks outside the Central Finite Curve.
Or perhaps many smaller ones.
>>
Women joining a formerly predominantly male writing team will always change the show. The reverse is true as well but to a lesser extent. Women should honestly stay away from comedy shows unless it was their original idea.

Female writers don't think "oh this scenario/joke works well in this show and these characters" they think "these characters should act like THIS instead!"

It's very destructive.
>>
>>59506
Not even just comedy. They'll switch the nerd homages in R&M to TBBT-tier shit and the focus of the show will become mundane relationship drama.

The only ray of hope is that if they did indeed employ SJWs the SJW is usually the product of broken homes indulges in poisonous relationships, has many self-destructive tendencies and fetishes etc.

In that way they may actually be more qualified to write for R+M than a normie woman.
>>
>>59506
>no girl has ever touched me and I have no idea why

Fixed.
>>
>>59305

Sadly, we were screwed on that either way. Legally all they have to do is throw a segment into their TOS agreement that says "you have to let us sell your info, or you don't get internet service".

It's nice to know, though, that both democrats and republicans don't care about my privacies as a customer or a citizen. but thank goodness Rick and Morty is there to distract me from that misery with the other misery that I might not get to see the rest of Samurai Jack. Thank you plebbit.
>>
>>59616
Yeah see this why I don't really go along with /pol/. I ain't a fence sitter or a "both sides are le bad" or whatever but if one party will screw me up and the other's gonna be a sitting duck while that happens then why I should play ball with a system that refuses to play for me?
>>
>>59605
>and the focus of the show will become mundane relationship drama.
Theres literally nothing you can ship in Rick and Morty that doesn't involve incest though. And I don't think Rick and Morty will go there for real.
>>
>all these people taking the ending rant seriously

Did you literally forget every other episode of this show? Or did you just never watch them?

The ending segments are often OOC improvised rants. The fact that he also claimed that his only driving character motivation was to get a fucking McNugget sauce should've clued you retards in that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. The whole "THIS IS THE DARKEST YEAR OF ADVENTURES YET" was obviously tongue-in-cheek, considering they spent the entire episode unraveling the "feels" bullshit from the previous season.

They
>got rid of Jerry (wet blanket, drug everyone else down and offered nothing due to flanderization)
>got rid of the Galactic Government (too limiting, put too much structure on the series)
>brought back Birdperson
>promised a season of random adventures
>did all of this in one episode so they didn't have to fuck with it anymore

It was fine. You're all tripping over fucking nothing.
>>
>>59904
I don't mean shipping. I mean like... You ever see that post-apoc show Jericho?
Or that early season(s) of Walking Dead where they had fuck all money to do anything cool?
>>
>>59904
Another way to put it. Girls want a Jane Austen novel. Guys want King Solomon's Mines.

If you put one in charge of the other they will not be able to understand and respect it they will try to pervert it into what they like.
>>
>>59904
Oh, I have another good example that might be relevant to /co/. Oliver and Felicity shit on "Arrow."

Boring, boring, boring.
>>
>>55847
She loves her bukkakes
>>
Am I the only person that likes the idea that Jerry is a sort of parody of the postmodernist depiction of the father of the house, and with out his family or rick constantly being a cynical shit head Jerry would have a good life or at least be a normal dude instead of a puddle of failure.
With the way things are going I'd really like to see "Evil" Rick just ruin the family without anyone but Morty realising, kinda like a reflection on how everyone was living "perfect" lives but no one was happy at the start of the episode.
Summer would slowly becoming Rick 2.0, Beth's daddy issues get worse, and Rick continues to abuse his new freedoms with literally nothing to keep him in check, all to the detriment of Morty who at this point just wants a normal life.
Then at some point Morty runs into his dad who has bounced back and is having a pretty alright life. He wouldn't be fucking a super model or be super rich, but he's Hank Hill'n it and its making him happy.
The only thing keeping him down was trying hard to be a good husband and father to a family that didn't want or appreciate him. Now that he got that, hed serve to be a reflection of how life without Rick could be and continue to shake the pot of...whatever the writers plan to do with these new developments.
>>
>>53785
Not when it fucks up the characters tumblr
>>
>enjoy episode
>come to /co/
>nothing but people bitching

Every time. Every episode. Every series.
>>
>>43214
>adding one of the two types of humans onto a show is a publicity stunt
>>
>>60041
>Guys want King Solomon's Mines.
I'm pretty sure the kind of guys that watch Rick and Morty are mostly redditors that don't even read books anyway.
>>
File: 1490152548326.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1490152548326.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>58978
>>58978
Are you literally retarded? Does the show have to actually spoonfeed you? She is clearly using Bird Person as a psychological tactic to fuck with Rick. You know, given how he was his best friend and everything.
>>
>>43526
>They established they don't care that much about character growth
What are you talking about? Morty is clearly fed up with Rick's bullshit and it's only growing now.
>>
>>59939
No I got it. It was just Roiland's crazy drunk rant. He just said some vague shit, Rick trying to traumatize Morty as usual and a callback to the ending of the the pilot episode.
>>
>>47728
I've never seen projecting this hard. And for a comment so innocuous.
>>
>>59939
>brought back Birdperson

I must have missed that.

When did they bring that up?
>>
>>60226

>Rick
>Having friends

He'd gladly turn bird person into chicken soup if it benefited him in any way.
>>
>>43214
So you're angry they didn't keep the show like family guy?
>>
>>47675
I don't get the hate that Jerry gets. I always saw him as a normal guy trying to get a grip on the craziness that his family accepts without problem. He's a little bit dumb but not overly so and he tries to stop the nonsense happening around him but is incapable of doing so. I don't see what's so terrible about him.
>>
>>60041
Don't forget that we are talking about a show literally written by a guy that screams about eating shit and drinking cum. You guys need to chill.
>>
>>60321
Post-credits scene. Tammy has him million dollar man'd by the Feds. He calls himself Pheonixperson now.
>>
>>60359
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>60331
What do you have to back this up?
>>
>>56472
That is a genuinely terrifying concept: Rick is this chaotic force of nature that destroys everything he touches and Morty is the only one who's capable of seeing just how cancerous his presence is, doomed to be shut down by his emotionally needy mother and delusional, desperately-seeking-a-male-role-model sister whenever he tries to alert them to the obvious fact that Rick is not someone they should tolerate in their lives. All he can do is watch and grumble as this omnipotent asshole ruins any hope he has at having some semblance of a normal life.
>>
>>48857
That guy literally asked when they made a point of adding women because he didn't know and you acted like a retard in response.
>>
File: 1481816268775.jpg (112KB, 928x335px) Image search: [Google]
1481816268775.jpg
112KB, 928x335px
A female writer who wrote a comment that an innocent 10 year old boy will turn out to be serial killer who was fired from snl and hired for Rick and Morty

Nothing bad is going to happen
From experience, i'll always be skeptical of women writers despite being one myself. One of my experience having to do with Dexter

There are no good female comedians in this generation
>>
File: ?.gif (737KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
?.gif
737KB, 200x250px
>>48251
>Episode ends with the oldest male character going full "all men are Hitler"
Is this honestly what you got out of that? Seriously?
>>
Did buff Summer and Beth turn anyone else on?
>>
>>60347
I don't hate Jerry either but I hate how the writers keep giving him character development only to bring him back to square one in the next episode and how they don't seem to know what they really wanna do with him. And also it seems they kinda hate him and don't really like him so I can't expect the staff to give him proper respect and a character arc. I feel bad for the dude, either give him something or take him out, I don't like when a show's staff forces all of us to laugh at their butt monkey all the time.
>>
>>60444
Ok don't be a hypocrite now you guys get really creepy with Trump's son too and ain't no one judging you for that shit. Jesus why does /pol/ even pretend to care about children.
>>
>>59506
What shows are you thinking of specifically
>>
>>60447
Don't try to reason with them.
>>
File: what'swrongwithyou.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
what'swrongwithyou.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>54618
>Do you even know how real women act or think, how they write?
>Just skim the Rick and Morty tag a bit on Tumblr and read some Rick and Morty fanfics on AO3 and you'll see how women really think about this show.
What the actual fuck
>>
>>59939
>got rid of Jerry (wet blanket, drug everyone else down and offered nothing due to flanderization)
Everyone else is just Rick and Morty. Summer is less funny Morty and Beth is the straigh man to Jerry's wet blanket.
>>
>>60528
I'm saying women want to fuck Rick or see Rick fucking someone. They know he's problematic but he's interesing and kinda hot in a way.
>>
>>56911
Did you hurt yourself today?
>>
File: laughing boatman.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
laughing boatman.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>56443
>>
>>60535
That's because Rick and Morty are the only two characters that should matter. Beth is one-note, Jerry is one-note, Summer isn't even a goddamn character.

Them trying to change this is what made Season 2 so garbage. We were meant to be feeling for people who we established were literally replaceable in Season 1.

They might be able to fix this, but imo it doesn't really need fixing. Let the show focus on wacky sci-fi hijinks and just bring in the rest of the family when it's convenient to the plot. The show is called Rick & Morty, not Rick, Morty, Summer, Beth, & Jerry.
>>
File: 1481147772681.png (427KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481147772681.png
427KB, 499x750px
>>60509
All pol does is make memes on barron being the next messiah rather being a serial killer

I don't like nobody going after children of political figures because they are cowards
The children have nothing to do with it so don't involve them. You don't need to browse pol to learn decency
>>
>>59825
Well ideally you would become more invested so as to change the system that is stacked against you but that's not really realistic.
>>
>>58473
I'm honestly baffled at how heated this thread is
>>
>>60617
You guys call him autistic all the time and edit him with nazi symbols and shit saying he's gonna be the next hitler. I know it ain't serious but don't pretend to be offended or shocked and caring that much about a boy that is super coddled and protected anyway.
>>
Help me out here /cock/s

>Infinite universes
>infinite ricks
>infinite portal guns

Doesn't that mean that at all times there should be infinite ricks converging on single locations constantly?
>>
>>60632
the purpose of humans is literally to generate ideas

why are you surprised that we become angry when these ideas we've generated are challenged
>>
>>60617
>/pol/ has decency
>kill all jews and make all the colored people that don't agree with us go away and make all the gays and trannies go back to their hiding places and don't put a foot near me ever
A very noble people indeed
>>
>>60478
I just really do not comprehend what is so bad about him. It does seem like the show is trying to tell me he's a bad guy but I just can't see it. He's just kind of hapless and trying his best.
>>
>>60660
yeah.

there should also be infinite universes dedicated solely to keeping each specific Rick from doing just that, and infinite universes dedicated entirely to stopping that, and infinite universes that discovered how to destroy every other infinite universe and infinite universes keeping that from happening, etc.

the point is that multiverse theory doesn't make any goddamn sense. it would implode on itself immediately. -infinity + infinity = 0.
>>
>>60620
Listen if a collapse happens and real change (wheter bad or good) happens then i'll be there on the streets with all the other fags. But i'm not gonna go along with /pol/ or reddit/tumblr and LARP about Trump either destroying everything or making progress towards the fourth reich.
>>
File: burger.png (357KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
burger.png
357KB, 512x384px
>>60444
>I'm one of them so I know
>>
>>60685
Yeah I know. But it's pretty obvious none of the staff likes him. It's a shame too because his VA is the only actually good VA the show has. Or at least the most talented one. No offense to Roiland but he's not that good at it. Though at least he's better that fucking Hirsch.
>>
>>43214
This was the finale of Rick and Morty. there's not going to be any more episodes
>>
File: 1480525081552.png (349KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480525081552.png
349KB, 1000x1000px
>>60645
I don't call him that because I have an autistic brother. Don't lump me in with them. I hate autism jokes.
A well known woman taking it out on a boy vs a group of pranksters (crudely) editing swastikas

he is still a boy, it doesn't matter his background. Usually those who called him autistic are just as bad as her comment. He doesn't need any more attention from the public
>>
>>60667
Because nothing's being challenged in this thread. It's just a lot of conjecture based on pretty much nothing and a lot of people believing with all their hearts that the conjecture is real and ruining their favorite show.
>>
Rick was always a sociopathic, narcissistic, shiftless moron with a philosophy so shallow you couldn't keep goldfish alive in it.

The best example of this is his state of perpetual butthurt about the Federation when he has the power to just jump to a Universe where the Federation doesn't exist.

>>60597
Rick and Morty are also one-note meaningless characters. Season 2 was garbage because they took a show about sociopathic morons ruining each other's lives for no goddamn reason and tried to make you give a shit about them.

Seinfeld had the no hugging, no learning rule for a reason.
>>
>>60748
I'm just saying, I ain't gonna take her side on this but /pol/ is still worse that her. It's to be expected really from a bunch of rude angry guys on the internet that almost never take anything seriously and are really egotistical and selfish...
>>
File: 1480556944679.png (1MB, 800x2358px) Image search: [Google]
1480556944679.png
1MB, 800x2358px
>>60680
You misread what I said
I said you don't need to browse pol to know bringing unwanted attention on a boy who has nothing to do with his father is bad
>>
>>43214
Believe it or not most women aren't actually complete bitches incapable of humour. And I just can't see Harmon and Roiland letting the show get fucked up the way you say, I think they would rather just drop it.

>That the delays we have are all due to the fact that the male writers realised that the female writers fucked everything up

Sorry can you prove this? I call bullshit.
>>
>>60782
Actually, anon I have it on good authority that women are subhuman filth that are incapable of having a sense of humor and hate all men. Sorry to break it to you.
>>
>>60780
yeah i'm just saying, you won't learn decency by browsing /pol/. shit sometimes feels like a cult of personality or whatever it's called.
>>
File: 1485538329272m.jpg (172KB, 1024x986px) Image search: [Google]
1485538329272m.jpg
172KB, 1024x986px
>>60773
Well at least you know that her comment was immature

I can admit pol can be pretty shit but it brings me laugh and news
>>
>>60780
>don't joke about Trump's son!
>but jokes about migrant children dying, black children being ugly and jews jokes? those are funny
okay my man
>>
>>60755
Eh. Rick and Morty are made special because of all the sociopathic douchebags in the multiverse, we follow these ones. If there was nothing separating our Rick from all the other Ricks there would be no reason to give a shit about him living or dying, and without that sense of threat the series would be boring as all hell. A problem in the show is actually that the Morty we follow seems completely unremarkable, to the point where he's sort of unsympathetic. He's meant to be the audience surrogate, but the audience doesn't feel like they're completely worthless, which makes it sort of insulting. The only episode that helped this really was the one with Mr. Poopybutthole, but that wasn't even the Morty we usually follow.
>>
>>60782
>/pol/
>proving anything

Pick one. But I'm sure he's got badly compressed infographs filled with paranoid conjecture and gibberish.
>>
File: 1475067851157.jpg (249KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
1475067851157.jpg
249KB, 1280x715px
>>60794
You can learn decency from their fallacy
>>
>>60632
There are lots of cross-boarders around today, naturally it leads to a lot of douchebaggery.
>>
File: smug anime grill.jpg (17KB, 236x328px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime grill.jpg
17KB, 236x328px
>>60791
Gee, thanks for, uh, """red-piling""" me on this here issue, brother!
I knew girls didn't like me because they're all evil. And now to learn the art of pickup...
>>
>>60820
Man I just wanna be nice. I don't wanna be mean to anyone again over stuff that's not worth it. And before anyone calls me a white cuck that's gonna get raped by muzzies no i'm not white and no I don't live in America or Europe so no one has to worry about me invading the precious white land or whatever.
>>
File: 1475007124578.jpg (91KB, 540x701px) Image search: [Google]
1475007124578.jpg
91KB, 540x701px
>>60807
You assume that I laugh at these jokes.
Again as I said, children are off limits
Just as co, pol is not a hivemind
I don't believe in the evil jews
>>
File: 1394341329744.gif (164KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1394341329744.gif
164KB, 320x240px
>this whole thread
>>
>>60837
Stop posting these comics that don't have anything to do with anything.
>>
>>60820
that's a totally valid question, what a cunt

>>60832
Life isn't about being nice m8. Life is about winning. You get to choose who you want to compete against, but beating them is the most important thing in the world.
>>
>>60791
Oh shit bro my bad, guess I'll stop getting laid and go post over at /pol/ all day.
>>
File: Hypsugo-dolichodon_JudithLEger.jpg (299KB, 575x452px) Image search: [Google]
Hypsugo-dolichodon_JudithLEger.jpg
299KB, 575x452px
>>60848
>Stop posting images on imageboard
You can always just go back to the Reddit.
>>
File: 1482179767636.jpg (121KB, 557x420px) Image search: [Google]
1482179767636.jpg
121KB, 557x420px
>>60722
I don't understand
>>
>>60861
>I'm on an image board therefore I should post whatever the fuck even if it doesn't have anything to do with the discussion
>>
>>60820
What is wrong with that question?
>>
>>60837
>children are off limits
I call bullshit on that captain. I bet you probably think there's nothing wrong with lolicon and shotacon too.
>>
holy shit you are all so retarded
>>
File: 1474926397382.jpg (94KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
1474926397382.jpg
94KB, 700x522px
>>60848
We're already getting offtopic, may as well add in comics
>>
>>60885
The question would probably be okat if it was a friend of hers or a person she knew. A stranger or coworker coming up to you trying to converse and then going "So anyway how did that prostate exam you got yesterday feel like" would be kinda weird and rude.
>>
File: 1481121087393.jpg (694KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481121087393.jpg
694KB, 1100x1600px
>>60888
That's promoting pedophilia
>>60899
Wanna talk
>>
File: youcouldhavepreventedthis.png (585KB, 799x404px) Image search: [Google]
youcouldhavepreventedthis.png
585KB, 799x404px
>>60899
its my destiny
>>
>>60900
meems
>>
File: 1482254743008.jpg (432KB, 600x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1482254743008.jpg
432KB, 600x1497px
>>60922
Meems?
>>
the new eps pacing was bad, its not been this bad before

the women really fucked this one up
>>
File: caspar15.jpg (172KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
caspar15.jpg
172KB, 800x1100px
>>60945
yes
>>
File: Degenerate Transgender.jpg (2MB, 826x4663px) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate Transgender.jpg
2MB, 826x4663px
>>60964
It seems to be the final conclusion that modern women suck at being funny and consistent
>>
File: Freudian blue from Keko el mago.jpg (170KB, 665x900px) Image search: [Google]
Freudian blue from Keko el mago.jpg
170KB, 665x900px
>>60978
I still don't understand
>>
>>60874
>too new to understand "pic unrelated"

>>>>>>>>>reddit
>>
>>43214
anon there were three female writers just this episode
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2861424/fullcredits/writer?ref_=m_ttfc_2
>>
File: 1490846920161.png (504KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
1490846920161.png
504KB, 720x542px
>>54465
>And then Tumblr says
>>
>>61016
Hang on my bad I was looking at FULL list even though clicked this episode.
I suck cocks
>>
>>60900

Who the fuck eats a burrito in bed, right before going to sleep?
>>
>>61035
This the right one
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt5218228/fullcredits/writers?ref_=m_tt_cl_wr
>>
I mean I know it's a touchy subject but all the cringely worded femdefense posts are fucking killing me. Not in a laughing way either. Its genuinely mind numbing how some of these posts are. Not that the female-against posts don't have any, but still.

Women have a completely different kind of comedy than men, and it's usually off putting to anyone other than a fellow female
>>
File: 1482002197773.jpg (130KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482002197773.jpg
130KB, 1000x700px
>>61050
Clearly a beautiful person
>>
>>61050
Someone who likes sleeping with soggy rice grains in their bed? I guess
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 256x197px
>>60992
unnecessary
>>
File: 1479327134975.gif (128KB, 726x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1479327134975.gif
128KB, 726x1036px
>>61069
Ok
>>
>>60722
You don't know /co/ is full chicks and gays? How new are you?
>>
>>58497
>Males find somebody doing something for no reason other than the fact that they want to do it really appealing, and makes destructive acts more endearing.
if you're a fucking malesub yea
>>
File: krazysin.jpg (61KB, 420x380px) Image search: [Google]
krazysin.jpg
61KB, 420x380px
>>61075
>>
File: 1480958894213.png (727KB, 593x862px) Image search: [Google]
1480958894213.png
727KB, 593x862px
>>61101
Hi
>>
You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.
>>
File: 1479392004965.gif (20KB, 495x642px) Image search: [Google]
1479392004965.gif
20KB, 495x642px
>>61115
So basically redditors only like rick and morty because they think it's deep and it makes them smart. When in actuality, it's just pseudo intellectual bullshit mixed in with sci fi references
>>
>>43718
>>47728
>>57390
>>57513
>>58089
>you're austistic
>no you are autistic
keked
>>
>>59939
>>got rid of Jerry (wet blanket, drug everyone else down and offered nothing due to flanderization)
That they themselves fucked up and could have fixed

>>got rid of the Galactic Government (too limiting, put too much structure on the series)
Could've been creative since they haven't shown much interest for world building in it's normal state and like sci-fi settings. Earth being taken over by a galactic thing and aliens living among them was a thing the show seems like it'd love.

>>brought back Birdperson
He's going to be a way to fuck with Rick, presumably. Should've stayed dead and have Rick think about it at times as a lasting minor character thing but extending it to a more emotional state is fine depending.

>>59939
>>promised a season of random adventures
With a status quo change with Beth being involved. And Jerry is likely going to have at least one episode instead of just "gone". I'm sure his absence will be purposeful for something down the line. They like setting things up and taking care of them later, unless it's a "haha nah no plot here!" thing, but this is a direct family core-cast change that unless is ignored and reverted in the first second of the next episode, will have a lasting impression.
>>
>>60900
This is the shit I hate. I can't fucking describe it but I wish this kind of stuff would stop being made. It coddles women like fuck, and seeing it makes my eyes burn.
>>
>>60909
It would be except the author goes "hey ask me what being transgendered feels like".
>>
>>60981
Fucking uckig fucngin deinfing shit man i can't fucking use my brain fter reading that
>>
File: Trans comic.png (3MB, 997x3289px) Image search: [Google]
Trans comic.png
3MB, 997x3289px
>>61196
>>61206

Well it could be worse
Pic actually related
>>
>>61219
>ugh frank defend me
what the fucking shifudamn
>>
File: 1489558305109.jpg (28KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1489558305109.jpg
28KB, 264x292px
>>43214
> all female writers are tumblr sjw
>>
File: 1480982949109.png (1MB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
1480982949109.png
1MB, 1280x714px
>>61259
When there are new female writers coming in on an established series, high chances that it won't be consistent with the humor

Especially when one of the writers lost her job at snl for a bad joke
>>
>>43214
Damn it, OP. You had me scared that it was a huge SJW thing fucking with one of my favorite shows, but it wasn't even close. It was just Rick being Rick lmao. The episode was fucking fantastic, and I loved every goddamn second of it!
>>
File: 1488293913904.jpg (64KB, 382x321px) Image search: [Google]
1488293913904.jpg
64KB, 382x321px
>>61259
>>61274
i think the problem is that they hire them just for the sake of diversity not for their competence

wat is more popular and get more press hiring competence person or hiring a snowflake gender black/asian lesbian sjw activist bcaz much diversity
>>
File: 1486159132914.jpg (1MB, 1065x5046px) Image search: [Google]
1486159132914.jpg
1MB, 1065x5046px
>>60807
>but jokes about migrant children dying
thrown overboard by his father, who smuggles migrants and had to make room for a paying one
pic sort of related
>>
So like what the sauce is a representation of his dead wife.
>>
>>43214
pretty sure one of the main reasons jerry left, was because chris parnell didn't want to play the same character in 2 shows...
>>
>>56304

>Summer obviously likes rick
>Morty's obviously mad at him
They see this because they're not autists
>A fucking sci fi portal gun is probably made by the sci fi mad scientist
>>
You guys are so fucking dumb some times.

This episode was great.
>>
>>43214

if you honestly think what Rick said at the end of the episode was genuine you've managed to miss the point of 90% of the show
>>
>>54692
This might be a possibility,the way the solved it seems way too rushed and dumb to be the real episode.
>>
>>61486
eh, it came off different enough that it had a weird affect, and it JUST happened after the "we need to do this before his rant" quickly shoved in divorce scene.
>>
>>60099
*buCAWkes
>>
>>60918
What's the deal with Eggman?
I made a video about him once and he was ok with it but it got flagged for no reason and now I have a strike on my channel
>>
>>43214
1. Divorce was a long time coming. Do you realize how dysfunctional their relationship is?

2. Rick was always 100% pure evil. IIRC he was the 2nd most evil rick.

3. Morty getting abused by his grandfather was always the point of the show.

4. Beth has always been stated to be completely emotionally dependent on her father. Summer was growing into it.

5. The only thing that was wiped out was Morty C137's Galactic Federation, but not the armies or institutions it controls. The Galactic Federation still exists in every other universe. The council of ricks is probably dissolved, but there's nothing stopping all the surviving ricks from forming a new council.

Have you even been watching the show?
>>
>>48556
You can't live off microwavables forever, learning to cook is an essential survival skill.
>>
>>43214
>Morty is now going to be abused even further by his evil grandfather
>Beth and Summer are both Rick's biggest fans, meaning we'll probably get episodes where they don't do a thing to help Morty escape Rick's abusive ways
>Two major plot points get wiped out because fuck you
Literally all of these are either wrong, or make perfect sense, you massive autist. Go back to 4x2chan.
>>
>>49834
>themarysue
I am reading that and another article out of curiosity and my blood is boiling because it seems something written by a stereotypical air head girl from a high school themed movie.
>>
>>43214
Why do people keep saying this? I watched the whole episode and Rick didn't do anything out of the ordinary.
>>
>>61337
Pretty much.

On the JP side, some of the greatest mangaka are women.

The difference between there and here is that over there there's no handholding, so they actually have to gitgud instead of complaining about it.
>>
>>60794
Did you mean: Dogma.
>>
File: billmoves.gif (128KB, 473x235px) Image search: [Google]
billmoves.gif
128KB, 473x235px
>>61379
>Please trust my propaganda that tells you that this other thing is propaganda that you shouldn't trust.
>>
>>58978
>>60226
You're both dumb, she just wants to keep getting that bird dick.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.