[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your mom a good cook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

File: Wilma_bread.jpg (57KB, 565x431px) Image search: [Google]
Wilma_bread.jpg
57KB, 565x431px
Is your mom a good cook?
>>
My Mom is, but my kid's Mom is not.
>>
File: 1490983226423.jpg (245KB, 372x738px) Image search: [Google]
1490983226423.jpg
245KB, 372x738px
>>41318
absolutely. also none of her skills seemed to rub off on me.

>tfw got a pizza again cause the gf doesn't get home until 10
>>
>>41318
Nope. My mom is a narcissistic cunt who can't do anything and blames everyone and everything for her incompetence. I hate the fact that i share genetics with her.
>>
>>41318
Yeah, but she's a feminist.
>>
File: 1393385436596.png (34KB, 346x193px) Image search: [Google]
1393385436596.png
34KB, 346x193px
>>41318
Only a few dishes

I never knew that there were different ways to cook meat besides well-done until I was 22

SHe refuses to eat any cooked meat that is even a lil pink
Is she too far gone /cock/monglers?

>>41683
>Not having a homecooked dinner ready for her after a long day at work
You won't last bruh
>>
File: kaymotoroil2.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
kaymotoroil2.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>41318
depends on how you define good
>>
>>41996
Kayspammer

/cock/ is love
But you makin erryone rage
>>
File: t3_5z121m.jpg (43KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5z121m.jpg
43KB, 600x850px
She only heats up ""cheap"" premade food and thinks nobody else can cook.
>>
>>41962
Oh I'm well aware it won't last, but I'm enjoying what time I have left with her.
>>
>>41318
Yes, but she also stopped cooking as much when she remarried and my heart attack prone ex-San Quentin-turned-trucker-droopy-looking-stepdad was a shit cook who didn't use any seasonings.

That shit pissed me off so much it inspired me to take up cooking more than just fucking spaghetti and I never looked back.
>>
File: 1377832796332.png (17KB, 344x255px) Image search: [Google]
1377832796332.png
17KB, 344x255px
>>42333
You bring shame to your family
>>
>>41376
Thats my worst fear anon
>>
Fantastic cook. Can do a roast perfectly despite being vegetarian herself.
>>
File: 1486681049781.gif (79KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486681049781.gif
79KB, 500x365px
>>42513
I do, but not for the reasons you'd think.
>>
File: 1490926550453.jpg (173KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490926550453.jpg
173KB, 418x600px
Yeah. She always cooks my favorite foods when I'm feeling blue.
>>
Most of the stuff she does is good, but she just loves to make big stews that taste really bland, and she's not good at cooking meat.

One good thing tho is that my Grandpa is a hunter, so I can often get fresh meat whenever I want. Even grinds own sausage that tastes like heaven.
>>
We moved from CA to the south and her baking went bad due to the humidity.
>>
yeah

she stews chicken and pork with rice quite a bit more frequent than usual lately but I don't mind

her mince and macaroni is top tier
her baked chicken and macaroni pie is a close second
>>
She's a pretty great cook, and consistently experiments with new recipes. She's just not too creative, despite this. She tends to underflavor food, but that's mostly because my three sisters were all picky eaters and she stuck with the habit.

Goddamn I love my mom. She grew up around a stove (as in she spent most of her childhood helping her mom cook) so she thinks family meals are really important and she tries hard to bring us all together with her cooking and she's pretty good at it.
>>
Yes, a good baker too; she'd considered opening a restaurant but it's too risky.

I always feel bad because I'm the pickiest goddamn eater and don't like anything she makes.
>>
My mom is an ok cook who mostly makes the same few dishes.

The only meat she will eat is chicken breast and fish. Everything else is "weird meat," including chicken thigh.

There are really only problems at Thanksgiving, where she will not accept that turkey meat doesn't need to be pure white to be done. I make extra gravy and bite my tongue.
>>
She's good. The only thing is that she always cooks the meet way too dry.
>>
she is pretty good. She taught me everything know about cooking
>>
I learned most of my initial cooking skills from her.

So yeah.
>>
File: 189.jpg (22KB, 343x388px) Image search: [Google]
189.jpg
22KB, 343x388px
>>41318

>mom
>>
>>41318
yup. she's not very adventurous though. always makes the same few dozen things the exact same way. still, no complaints.
>>
>>41318
yes she's a great cook, and its her birthday today so she had friends and family over and ordered pizza
>>
Yes, and she loves to cook.

She's taught me a few things as well.
>>
>>41318
Not really, but we've been practicing together.

She's more of a baker, if anything.
>>
>>41318

No, she was terribad for the most part.

I refused to eat almost anything she made when I was a kid so she just bought Mickey-D's for me for lunch every day and even then I'd split like half of it or more with classmates. Probably turned into a manlet due to lack of nutrition.

Now I cook for myself and I do it right.

>tfw cooking good eats is simple, you just have to spend 10-15 minutes to make an above average meal
>>
Great cook, decent baker and master of deserts, always pushing herself to get better and trying more complex and exotic recipes. She also spends a large portion of her considerable salary to buy good quality ingredients. She also has very few friends and hobbies so she has a lot of free time to do this ;_;
>>
>>41318
My mom is a good cook.

But my dad is better.
>>
>>41318
yeah she knows how to cook most of the same stuff i do, plus she's willing to tackle some really grueling stuff i ain't got the patience for.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.