[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the closest real life equivalent to the Merciless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2203.jpg (41KB, 510x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2203.jpg
41KB, 510x384px
What's the closest real life equivalent to the Merciless Pepper of Quetzalacatenango?
>>
Probably a Carolina Reaper or a Chocolate Bhutlah
>>
>>37390
Ghost peppers
>>
>>37443
>Carolina Reaper
>It has been described as having a fruity taste, with the initial bite being sweet and then immediately turning to "molten lava".
>>
>>37527
But is there a pepper that is hot even touching your tongue to? More importantly, is there one that will make you hallucinate crazy spirit journeys?
>>
>>37635
>acquire carolina reaper
>peel
>soak in Peyote extract for a few days
>dry
>carefully peel top layer
>consume
Would that do?
>>
>>37635
No but if you watch hot ones a lot of people get a "high" from it
>>
>>37750
Could you successfully crossbreed something between a reaper, ghost pepper, and/or peyote? Considering these were grown by Guatemalan insane asylum inmates, that would explain it.
>>
>>37833
I mean, peyote is a cactus. I have no idea how it could cross breed with a pepper.
>>
>>38237
If anime has leaned how to cross breed women and cats, this should be easy for us.
>>
>>37833
You can cross peppers with peppers, but not with fungi. Peyote will be independent.
>>
>>39297
Then get the peyote to grow on the pepper.
>>
>>39297
It's a cactus numbnuts
>>
>>37816
Kevin Hart got merc'd. Plus shoutouts to James Franco being a bitch and complaining on the 1st sauce, sriracha. It amazes me that they get big name stars on that show.
>>
>>37390
I can only imagine the heartburn Homer got from that.
>>
>>37390
I remember reading a british labratory designing a pepper infused with resiniferatoxin to use it as a weapon of some sort
it was the same lab mind you that wanted to make mastiff sized tardigrades and use their skin as an all weather armor
>>
>>37390
one of those peppers that don't have an actual name but a lab ID number
>>
File: IMG_0315.jpg (28KB, 370x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
28KB, 370x450px
>>37390
The Red Pepper
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.