[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tea/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 5382735-8604251132.png (121KB, 373x336px) Image search: [Google]
5382735-8604251132.png
121KB, 373x336px
/teacock/s assemble. What kinds are you drinking today?
>>
semen
>>
Peppermint
>>
elderflower
>>
Rooibos
>>
>>32055
Oolong.
>>
>>32055
Ginger. For the digestion.
>>
File: tumblr_static_bb.gif (745KB, 175x215px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_bb.gif
745KB, 175x215px
>>32055
I just made a nice cup of English breakfast. I'm not English, nor is it time for breakfast, but I'm having a nice time regardless.
>>
>>32055
Ginseng, it gives you an erection of steel.
>>
File: gg.jpg (15KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
15KB, 218x231px
What's the equivalent of gyokuro/premium sencha in chinese teas?

Here in Canada, for Jap teas, it's either super pricy or super cheap shitty bancha. I'm sure theres a in the middle product somewhere! Maybe chinese teas have more variety here than japaneses one.
>>
>>32055
Some homemade Chai, which I'm butchering by drinking it black.
>>
I'm a pleb who mostly does store bought green tea, though i did dehydrate a bunch of pomegranate arils for loose tea because store bought 'pomegranate green tea' tastes syrupy.

>>33886
I can't do ginger tea. The last time i did, the scent was overpowering , being wafted up by all that hot water vapor.
>>
>>32055
Licorice.
>>
green
>>
coffee
>>
What-cha's year of the monkey ripe pu er
I had ordered from yunnan sourcing and what-cha on the same day a week ago thinking they'd arrive after 2 and 3 weeks as they usually do but they both arrived after a week.
Am currently drowning in tea.
>>
>>32055
Yerba mate with lemon.
>>
>>33992
there's waayyyyyyy too many teas in china to apply to any real grading system. you have better quality teas and you have worse quality teas and then you have lead shavings.
>>
Went to a tea bar in Kyoto, it was alright

Definitely like the jasmine green tea I had in hong kong more.
>>
>>32055
chrysanthemum seed tea
>>
>>32055
Roasted green tea is great
>>
>>32055
Love Jasmin
And good old cinnamon tea
>>
>>34076
Oolong is not ginger tea, nigga.
>>
>>32055
i've always wanted to get into tea making as a hobby. Anyone know anything about that?
>>
>>32055
Been drinking Earl Gray black tea with a bit of vanilla.
>>
>Buy a bunch of Twinings loose leaf
>The English/Irish Breakfast are teabag-tier quality (I'm not exaggerating)
>The orange pekoe (might be BOP though) is decent
>These three are the same price
?

Also I can smell the bergamot through my earl grey tin even with saran wrap between the lid and tin, how do I seal this stupid fucking thing
>>
>>32055
Chamomile tea
>>
>>33886
>Oolong.
>ginger tea
What
>>
In Japan on study abroad and bought some sencha from a tea store I found when I was lost. First time I have experienced the fishy odor/taste being have been complaining about in past /tea/ threads. I have no idea what it could be, maybe the water they were using on the leaves pre-processing? I am pretty excited because I have worked to also study abroad in Hong Kong, and hope to make pilgrimage to Yunnan.
>>
Corn Silk Tea. it's fucking everywhere here in Korea.
>>
File: mountain-tea-770x470.png (484KB, 770x470px) Image search: [Google]
mountain-tea-770x470.png
484KB, 770x470px
Greek Mountain Tea

The most moe of all beverages.
>>
>>32055
black tea. used to drink tons of peppermint and other gimick-y stuff but found out by a colleague from sri lanka that it's actually pretty great with a bit of sugar.

it absolutely is. It's weird cause even though there's this comparative lack of flavours it tastes delicious.
>>
I know its cliche but I'm all about some Earl Grey lately.
>>
>>37040
Stop using teabags, I know you are
I find most tea is better with a little sugar and this odd given I'm a purist with coffee
>>
>>36485
Earl Grey and Irish Breakfast are weak teas in my opinion. My favorite black tea is Assam because you get that malty smoothness even when you are western brewing. I drink it straight, but it works very well with additives like honey or milk. Assam usually serves as the base for chai as well.
>>
>>36867
What is the taste, if you could describe it?
>>
>>37194
I am because i'm super straped for money and the tea I do drink is sponsored by my company
>>
>>36657
I never said it was ginger. Some other anon replied, I think he just clicked the wrong post and he meant to reply to this >>33909
>>
>>32055
>not /cocktea/se

are you even trying?
>>
So work recently replaced their complementary tea bags with tinned loose leaf.
What do I do know that bagged tea has been ruined for me for all time? How do I go back?
>>
>>37194
>tea with sugar
Heresy. Neck yourself now anon.
>>
>>37517
>yfw
>>
Lapsang all day every day

Earl Grey and Keemun sometimes i guess
>>
>>37296
I meant the leaf quality itself is absolute trash with the breakfasts
>>
>>37399
I can confirm this.
I was phone posting. I'm ashamed.
>>
File: file.png (71KB, 256x150px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
71KB, 256x150px
It's a regional brand
>>
>>32055
Berry Bloom White
gonna drink it with
RICK AND MORTY SEASON 3
>>
>>33985
It does? Can tea do that?
>>
Drinking the last of my Hunan heicha from Yunnan Sourcing. It's decent; rather unusual brown sugar and cinnamon notes.

>>34178
Nice. I have been drinking that ripe pu, too. Really enjoying some of the What-Cha Taiwanese oolongs (GABA, Jin Xuan) as well.

>>35095
You mean like tending/harvesting your own plants, and the whole process? Sounds like a whole lot of work for the payoff, at least with tea proper, and your climate may well be suboptimal. Herbals are almost certainly easier.
>>
I had earl gray this morning, and I'll peppermint tea tonight.
>>
File: gMaha5p.png (247KB, 1488x525px) Image search: [Google]
gMaha5p.png
247KB, 1488x525px
Twinings EBT.
Also, pic related to thread.
>>
pretty much any tea that isn't sweet tea is disgusting
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.