[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /cock/ think of reheating pizza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

what does /cock/ think of reheating pizza?
>>
it's the only way to eat pizza desu
>>
You should microwave your little micro jew penis along with it kike
>>
>>30829
Why, cold pizza is better
>>
Taste really well, only problem is that the crust usually gets saggy and hardens if you don't eat it quickly enough.
>>
Do it in a skillet you uncultured fucktard, do you also cook your marshmallows in there too, like some sort of heathen
>>
I'm not against it but any pizza that can't be eaten cold the next day is horrible pizza.
>>
>>30829
If you reheat it in a pan till the bottom is crispy and then add a few drops of water and cover with a lid so the cheese melts, it's pretty good.
>>
>>30829
Depends on where it's from.

No frozen pizza is every good when reheated. It can be good cold though. The only way you can make Little Caesar's worse is by reheating it.
>>
I bought an air fryer a week ago. Haven't had pizza yet, but I suspect it may be a great way to reheat it. Anyone have experience?
>>
>>30863
>Eating crust
>>
File: 1470871930454.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470871930454.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>30873
>cold pizza
why do people like this
>>
Get a toaster oven.
>>
I'm not going to waste pizza, so what if it's not as tasty and when its first made?

I need to save money
>>
>>30829
>microwave
>not using any part of the oven
do you like a soggy disgusting slice of pizza?
>>
>people don't know how to use microwaves properly

2:30 minutes on medium heat
1 minute on full

Pit it on top of paper towel to absorb grease, or on top of a plastic microwave grill to collect it.
>>
Use a toaster oven or your oven
>>
>Using the oven just to heat a tiny part of a pizza
Are you people for real?
>>
>>31160

Ulillillia is that you
>>
>>30829
Oven>microwave.
>>
>>31211
No, fuck that sperglord.
I just know how to use microwaves properly.

I actually use the utensil method, but most people treat microwaves like ready-meal machines because they are fat-asses.
>>
>>30829
For deep dish, you shouldn't reheat on max. Will fuck everything up, either leaving cold pockets or burning the outside unless you run at 50-60%
>>
Why reheat it? Just don't put it in the fridge to begin with.

If you get sick, you're just being a pussy.
>>
Reheat oven in a conventional oven you piece of shit
Who the fuck microwaves pizza and isn't a fucking mongoloid
>>
I preheat the oven to ripping fucking hot temp (450+) and take the pizza out of the fridge so it warms up a bit, when the ovens preheated i nuke the slices to get them halfway there and then fire em in the oven for a couple mins, gotta keep an eye on them though or you'll cremate you poor pizza
>>
>>30901
I put mine on top of some parchment paper in a cast ison skillet in the oven, anid it works fine. An air fryer would probably work well too.
>>
>>30983
1000 times this.
>>
File: 1479001296551.jpg (151KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479001296551.jpg
151KB, 500x375px
>>31160
>denaturing the protons in the crust with UHV radiation.
>>
>>31446
I'll denature YOUR proteins, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>30829
I like cold pizza
>>
>>30829
Fucking disgusting. Eat it while it's hot you comic book whore.
>>
>>30829
15 seconds in the microwave.
>>
Do you guys unironically put your pizza in the microwave ?
>>
It depends on how greasy the original pizza is. Also reheating cheese and bread in the microwave is rarely a good idea. It doesn't take well to the uneven distribution of heat. Use a toaster oven.
>>
10 mins at 220°C in the oven and you're good to go.
>>
>tfw i buy pizza for myself and eat alone
>>
>>31947
You have to use the reheat button. If you try to just put it in the microwave on the default setting it tastes like shit. But if you use the reheat function and let the microwave do its thing it tastes fine.
As good as reheated pizza can taste, I guess.
>>
what does /ck/ think of chef john

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWIJNaA-JNA
>>
>>30829
Necessary for big chains because they unbdercook Pizza. Dominos has a well done option though
>>
>>30829
I pan fry mine. Works better.
>>
Do you put ketchup on your pizza too?
>>
>>30909
>Wasting perfectly good bread
>>
as long as it tastes good its fine nigga
>>
>>30848
Now /pol/, I know /mlp/ are giving you a taste of your own medicine, but that's no reason to take it out on us.
>>
Best in the oven in my opinion, but pan-frying will work and is faster. I haven't microwaved a slice in years.
>>
>>30923
Texture's kind of interesting, imo
>>
>>30829
Cold or reheated in the oven are the only acceptable answers.
>>
Microwaving results in rubbery crust and cheese.

Put it in a pan for a couple minutes, cover with a lid, and you get a crispy crust with melted cheese.
>>
File: Communism1367457788.png (254KB, 566x533px) Image search: [Google]
Communism1367457788.png
254KB, 566x533px
>>30983
Fucking this, get one with multiple settings and a fan its fuking great.
>>
>>30829
Pizza is almost always better the second day. Eating it cold is great. throwing that shit in the oven is great throwing it in the microwave even leaves that shit tasting good
>>
What should I order from Domino's tonight lads
>>
File: smugcunt.jpg (16KB, 240x226px) Image search: [Google]
smugcunt.jpg
16KB, 240x226px
I reheat frenchfries
>>
>>30983
Literally this. It's like eating fresh pizza all over again.
>>
You pizza because you don't want to bother with cooking and shit, heating the pizza in the oven destroys the whole purpose of pizza.
It takes like 30min preheating the oven and then you have to heat the pizza for some minutes also...or you could just put it in the microwave for like 10seconds tasting identical.
>>
>>30829
Toaster oven or cold. Never microwabe.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.