[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/cock/ will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Little_Ceasars.jpg (71KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Ceasars.jpg
71KB, 720x720px
>/cock/ will defend this
>>
>>29176
But Caesars is affordable, and to be honest is my cheat food.
>>
File: GOMAD.jpg (116KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
GOMAD.jpg
116KB, 540x720px
>>29230
>cheat food
back to >>>/fit/ you go
>>
>>29176
bitch I live in the fucking pizza belt, and sometimes you need a lot of pizza for a party on the cheap. Caesar is a dirty indulgence...but its not as shit as some of the stuff I've had south of philly.
>>
Eating paper is usually a sign of some illness, does that also apply to cardboard?
Can't think of any other excuse to eat Little Caesars desu.
>>
>>29176
Apparently the guy was giving it out to the homeless.
>>
They do make some good pizza
Dont get me started on that Smokehouse pizza. Eat it hot and it'll fill you with bliss.
>>
>>29176
Lil Ceasers is fine for what it is. At leas it's not Dominos or Papa Johns.
>>
Little Caesars started making sense to me when I learned it was from Detroit, that city truly is the biggest blight bestowed upon mankind
>>
>>29278
what is /fit/? We only have /fitlit/.
>>
>>30670
EXTRA THICC
>>
I will never for the life of me understand why anyone uses the big name pizza chains. Their food is shit and overpriced, local independent pizzerias are better and cheaper 99 times out of 100.

>captcha:vende roma
>>
>>29176
I can stomach a lot of shitty fast food but Little Caesars is my limit.

Some of the shittiest fucking pizza I've had the misfortune to ingest.

Don't even get me started on their "deep dish" pizza....it was just thick fucking crust with a layer of cheese and tomato on top.
>>
Little Ceasers is good for eating off the hood of your buddie's car after a day of running around doing shit.
>>
>>30985
big chain pizza places are such a fucking joke
DUDE $15 FOR A MEDIUM 2 TOPPING PIZZA COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
a fucking medium pizza is barely enough food for 2 people, how do people buy this shit
>>
>>31558
Not to mention that Dominos shave an inch off their pizzas compared to everywhere else and still charge more for them.

Thirteen fucking quid for an 11" pizza from Dominos. For £13 I could get a 14" pizza, chips, a dip and a 2l bottle of drink from my local (if I was a fat bastard) and it would taste better.
>>
>>31683
dominoes is actually fucking gross too
the cheese they put on that shit is literally school cafeteria tier
>>
Hungry Howies is the better cheapo pizza
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.