[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP - The Comic Book >https://archive.fo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP - The Comic Book
>https://archive.fo/GDFn0

>Archie Comics is once again taking chances with their characters and putting them in unusual situations - case in point, the new series B&V Vixens from writer (and Archie proofreader/editor) Jamie Rotante and artist Eva Cabrera. Scheduled to debut in November, B&V Vixen takes Archie's two top sweethearts, Betty and Veronica, and turns them into "badass biker chicks."

>It's not clear exactly what being bikers will mean for the Betty and Veronica of Vixens, but according to The Hollywood Reporter, they run "the baddest gang in town."

>"The idea for B&V Vixens came from our own Jamie Rotante, who works in the NY office as a proofreader and editor," Archie CEO and Publisher Jon Goldwater explained. "She's a huge talent, and she has a unique and special take on the girls that I just felt like had to be out there. It wowed me from the start. I mean, Betty and Veronica as bikers? There’s so much great ground to cover here, it just had to exist."

>B&V Vixens will be a monthly ongoing series, and will debut in November.
>>
>no Sabrina ongoing
Archie is the worst company in the world
>>
>>94523962
Betty confirmed for downey in this universe?
>>
>>94523962
will they finally be able to be a couple
>>
>>94524287
dykes on bikes.
>>
>>94524314
its all i want
>>
File: B&VVixens1Hack.jpg (2MB, 800x1230px) Image search: [Google]
B&VVixens1Hack.jpg
2MB, 800x1230px
>>94523962
Have a variant
>>
Maybe they should focus more on getting the fucking horror books out.
>>
>>94524510
or how about actual comedy instead of cancelling Jughead and continuing to let Waid ruin the main series
>>
>>94524547
The company is just fucked every which way.

Remember a few years ago they were gearing up to launch a new cartoon with the cast in middle school, then it never happened.
This being after the Sabrina CGI show was a disaster.

So the Sonic books are gone, the regular books are flops, the horror books never release, the superhero books never release AND are flops, they tried turning to Kickstarter, and the cartoons die on the vine.

So all they've got is Riverdale, which will be lucky to get a third season given how mediocre the S1 ratings were.

So how long do you figure before they're an imprint of IDW?
>>
File: GBqz54O.jpg (353KB, 1888x2096px) Image search: [Google]
GBqz54O.jpg
353KB, 1888x2096px
>>94523962
>>
>>94523962
They aren't taking their loss of Sonic very well.
>>
>>94524743
>So how long do you figure before they're an imprint of IDW?
If idw buys archie and hasbro buys idw can we have moonflower betty and veronica?
>>
>>94524743
not soon enough, just give a fun writer to Sabrina
>>
>>94524743
>So all they've got is Riverdale, which will be lucky to get a third season given how mediocre the S1 ratings were.
It'll get a third, it'll just be Netflix exclusive at that point. No way it stays on the CW
>>
>>94524510
>chilling adventures of Sabrina writer is an EP and writer on the TV show which is a last gasp to save the company
They don't even have enough money to properly staff themselves
>>
>>94524228
I would say Chilling Adventures but that barely counts as an ongoing

biannual maybe
>>
>>94526001
I think that's more than Afterlife at this point
>>
well idw can buy archie then have the gang join gi joe or be in transformers or something....or i got it
archie, jughead, betty, veronica can join rom and be spaceknights.......not reggie though, cause ya know fk him....
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.