[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w6 SPXTsoU0 >/co/ was to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w6SPXTsoU0
>/co/ was too dumb to understand the literary depth of Pickle RIck
>>
>>94518181
DEEPEST LORE
>>
Straight people in the comments of In A Heartbeat: this really isn't an exclusively gay film, if you replace the boy with a girl it's the same story :/

Me in my head: In a Heartbeat is a story about a gay boy struggling to come to terms with his sexuality. The heart represents his feelings, which keeps trying to reach his crush, the only thing holding it back being himself suppressing his feelings. In the scene when Sherwin is outed to Jonathan and the rest of his peers, a crowd of other students appear to look at them with disgust. Everyone is staring, and Sherwin's heart LITERALLY breaks. Being outed against your will feels exactly like that. Straight people will NEVER experience this, it'll never be relatable to them, and it's not meant to be relatable to them. In A Heartbeat is a film for the queer community, and it's something straight people shouldn't touch.

Me out loud, reverting back into my Internet Meme Persona: had it not been for the laws of this land I would have slaughtered you
>>
>>94518994
>read Oscar Wilde or Yukio Mishima literature about loving men in Victorian Britain or ww2 Japan
>both of their art demonstrates the universal in the particular
>expressions of human experience, of being
FUCK OFFFFFFF UUUUGHGHH RTHIS IS FOR THE QWUQWEEER COMMUNITTY
>>
File: 1502218335951.png (773KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502218335951.png
773KB, 1080x1080px
You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty
>>
>>94519240
>Pleb can't understand the depth of Pickle Rick
>Is probably a Christcuck
>>
File: 1502006790919.png (211KB, 1402x736px) Image search: [Google]
1502006790919.png
211KB, 1402x736px
>>94519321
To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and SonsI'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
File: hehehoho.png (108KB, 387x339px) Image search: [Google]
hehehoho.png
108KB, 387x339px
DUDE RICK HARMS HIS FAMILY LMAO
DUDE THERAPY LMAO
DUDE ACTIONS SEQUENCES WITH NO SENSE OF DANGER STRAIGHT OUT OF THE STAR WARS PREQUELS LMAO
>>
File: ohboy.jpg (43KB, 615x340px) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.jpg
43KB, 615x340px
So they are all going to die, just calling it now.
>>
>>94518181
So, uh, is this thread just going to be various copypastas?
>>
>>94519462
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>94519490
You will be met with fire, fury and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before.
>>
>>94518181
I got this the first time, I can't believe the main fans of Rick & Morty didn't get it.
>>
>>94518181
WOW ALL THE ACTIONS IN THE EPISODE ARE JUSTIFIED AND DEEP AND FULL OF STORY AND THIS TOTALLY NOT SELF INSERT CHARACTER DEFEATS RICK HAHA SO FUNNY PICKLE DICK TOP QUALITY SHOW
Fuck off with this the episode was terrible just for them trying to have some epic story to it. Can't wait for the next episode to be infinitely better since anything at all would be more interesting to watch than whatever the fuck they were "trying" for in this episode
>>
>>94518994

>STOP TRYING TO EMPATHIZE OR RELATE TO ME RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>94519748
Who was self-inserting?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.