[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foghorn Leghorn - funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: Foghorn-Leghorn.jpg (259KB, 1132x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Foghorn-Leghorn.jpg
259KB, 1132x1376px
Some say this guy is funny. Still, most people care shit about him as other Looney Tunes stars are more famous. Is he funny or is he lame?
>>
Look at me boy, I say boy, you're not listening, listening that is.
>>
File: ahsay.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ahsay.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>94518302

>Nice, ah say, nice kid but he's about as sharp as a bag a' bowlin' balls
>>
Unfunny and lame, like every cartoon Bob ShitKimson directed.

The episode with the cat who wanted worm on his hook was mildly amusing tho.
>>
>>94517895
He reminded me of my grandfather. It was rather surreal to essentially watch a cartoon rooster that acted and talked like my grandfather.
>>
>>94518444
ShitKimson was just every bit as good as Shit Jones and Shit Freleng.
>>
File: Working_Duck_2.png (345KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Working_Duck_2.png
345KB, 640x360px
I keep wondering who was behind the decision of making him a business man in the new show.
>>
>>94519432
I think they just wanted an excuse to put him in a white suit as a Colonel Sanders homage.
>>
>>94518444
Edgy
>>
>>94518444
See >>94518426
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1rprvofaRA

I like him but it's mostly because he reminds me of a rooster I used to have with the same level of pointless assholishness to his personality
>>
Didn't like him as a kid, liked him when I got older. Dunno why.
>>
>>94519432
I think it's just because people associate his pushy speaking style with salesmen and corporate executives these days.
>>
File: Darkwing.jpg (33KB, 1000x657px) Image search: [Google]
Darkwing.jpg
33KB, 1000x657px
>>94519432
You're not fooling ME, Steelbeak.
>>
File: 1502179838299.jpg (305KB, 514x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502179838299.jpg
305KB, 514x1024px
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38KB, 267x200px
>>94517895
Foghorn is my favourite looney tunes character, he reminds me of me when I was a kid.

Usually the antagonist, causing problems around the neighborhood and always getting his comeuppance at the end.

Foghorn leghorn was not a protagonist by anymeans. in almost every episode he was the one starting shit. I distinctly remember one episode starting off with him walking up to the sleeping dog and spanking his ass several times with a two-by-four just to aggravate him.

pic related
>>
>>
>>94523941
Steelbeak isn't Foghorn, he's Fowlmouth from Tiny Toons.
>>
I thought he was funny as a kid.
>>
>>94517895
He's funny as fuck. He gives off that good ol' boy vibe but he's actually a bit of a cunt who is usually responsible for whatever shenanigans are going on in his episode.
>>
I say, I say boy. What's this you're browsing at in them wibbedy-wide-webs? Board for comics and cartoons? But that's two complete different mediums, boy! That's like mixing carrots with lemons, it just ain't done!

(Nice boy, but got the mind like leaky faucet)
>>
File: 1493924770237.jpg (32KB, 279x229px) Image search: [Google]
1493924770237.jpg
32KB, 279x229px
>>94526301
Fantastic.
>>
>>94525189
>>94525189
I think that would be a one-by-four or a one-by-six
>>
>>94525189
Looks more like he is bashing the dog's balls.
>>
>>94527523
How can you tell, he was always busting his balls
>>
>>94517895
Foghorn is god tier taste. Funniest character Blanc did.
>Nice boy, about as subtle as a grenade in a bucket full of oatmeal.
>>
>>94519432
His style fits pretty well into the entrepreneur/salesman type. I actually liked his relationship with Daffy.
>>
>>94517895
I loved him as a kid.

He was such an obnoxious blowhard, so blissfully ignorant, and casually sadistic. Looking back, I wonder if it was all a coping mechanism because he had to deal with a coop full of bad-tempered sex slaves.
>>
>>94522623
Same here. I think it's because the older you get, the more you appreciate his cynical and blowhard antics. He's more wordplay than most of the characters, so the lines don't seem as funny until you get it.
>>
Love him.
>>94527743
I love the "That dog’s like taxes, he just don’t know when to stop" quote.
>>
>>94517895
Foghorn Leghorn is funny when used right. Most of the cartoons with him and the little chicken hawk are entertaining as hell. I think my favorite, of all the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons, is the the one where Foghorn is screwing with the dog and convinces the chicken hawk that the dog is a chicken. Well worth the watch, specially at the end.
>>
>>94525106
l-lewd
>>
>>94517895
You just need to keep your eye on the ball.
>eye
>ball
>eyeball
They're gags son. Flew right by ya.
>>
>>94527915
Schnook
>>
>>94529001
That's a joke, son, a laugh! Don't tell me you never heard of no chuckle? I keep, I say, I keep pitching 'em, boy, but you keep missing! You're built too low, they go right over ya!
>>
LISTEN TO ME BOY! I AIN'T JUST TALKIN' TO HEAR MY HEAD ROAR!

Smart boy, got a mind like a steel trap...full of mice!
>>
The gal reminds me of the highway between Fort Worth and Dallas.

No Curves!
>>
>>94526301
The last sentence in parentheses hurts my autism.
>Otherwise the top part was ebic
>>
>>94517895

>That short that ends with Foghorn being bound, gagged, dressed in drag and married against his will to his own adopted son.

Winner for Most Fucked up Looney Tunes Ending?
>>
If that boy don't stop yappin', his tongue will get sunburned!
>>
>>94529321
You forgot the gravy.
>>
He's pretty badass
>>
A Fractured Leghorn and Of Rice and Hen are actually very funny episodes.

Better than the utter lameness of Speedy Gonzalez, Pepe le Pew and even later Tweety.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.