[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you feel about these shorts? Do you think the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: marvels-spider-man-season-1.jpg (128KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
marvels-spider-man-season-1.jpg
128KB, 687x1000px
How did you feel about these shorts? Do you think the new series has potential?
>>
>>94510188
The last couple of episodes were pretty good, but I'm not a fan of the premise of more Spider-Kids right away and the focus on the science schools and rivalries and stuff.
>>
>>94510541
Their introducing other spider people this early? That sound disappointing.
>>
>>94510188
Link?
>>
>>94510757
Pilot has Miles, Gwen, and Anya, but they don't get their powers until later in the season.
>>
Peter is CUTE
>>
>>94510757
>>94511514
that's not so bad but couldn't they have done this with USM since they already introduced said spider people in it already?

it feels like a waste of a new series if you ask me.
>>
>>94512847
All of Marvel's shows have been team-based lately, even freaking Hulk.
>>
>>94510757
>>94511514
I'm sure they will adapt Spider Island and they will get their power thanks to Jackal... still an stupid idea.
>>
>>94510188
peter is cute af but everything i've seen of the show itself looks like complete shit
>>
>>94510188
replaces peter parker with an annoying brat. Canceling spectacular spider-man was a mistake
>>
Relatec drawings from a story-board revisionist.
>>
>>94516051
From a crew artbook.
Also it's mostly Peter and Harry from now.
>>
>>94516103
Where did this trend of suave, bad-boy Harry come from?
Why do adaptations keep using it?
>>
>>94516213
>>
>>94516238
I miss the weird Osborn hair.
Not this weird anime hair.
>>
>>94516259
Also say hello to Miles.
>>
>>94516259
>>
>>94516322
There we go.

Someone else can post the Spideypool stuff if they want. I don't touch that shit.
>>
>>94516103
link?
>>
>>94516103
>Also it's mostly Peter and Harry from now.

As expected. Have you read the episode descriptions? They make it sound like Harry is the main character instead of Peter.
>>
>>94516213
Ultimate Spider-Man, I think. He was the "cool", popular student that initially interacted with Peter to use him to do his homework before they became genuine friends.

At least Spectacular remembered that Harry started out as a dork.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.