[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

BENDIS APPRECIATION THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1459087863768.jpg (444KB, 1024x1530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459087863768.jpg
444KB, 1024x1530px
Friendly reminder that Brian Michael Bendis saved Marvel twice, once by being the true mastermind behind Ultimate Marvel, and twice by making the Avengers the A-list team they were always destined to be, which in turn also makes him responsible for the highly successful MCU, so in theory he has saved Marvel three times.
>>
It's flawed, but I actually really liked his Old Man Logan tie-in for Secret Wars. One of the only parts of that event I enjoyed, actually.
>>
He's directly responsible for all the Netflix marvel shows. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.
>>
>>94499147
Bendis is the devil. Marvel made a deal with him so that he would save Marvel in exchange for its soul. Admit it, Marvel may be alive, may be successful, but it no longer has a spirit,, a willingness to execute a vision that isn't backed up by market research or a tumblr poll to virtue signal to sjws.
>>
House of M did seem to pick up the sales figures from previous years. I like what he did with Hood's gang in New Avengers.
>>
I did like his Avengers when they started, and a lot of the Luke/Jessica interactions were pretty damn cute. Also Ultimate Spider-Man for the first few years.

I think somewhere around Secret Invasion was the point I felt started getting really... Not bad, because I'm not sure he was ever really good, but old and tired.
>>
>>94499147
go to bed Bent dick
>>
>>94499147
>Be Luke Cage
>at your wedding with the love of your life
>be sure to invite all your close friends like, short Canadian murder-man, spider asshole, spider chick asshole, that insane possibly-a-god man you met last month, Tony Stark and the guy who won't apologize for slavery
>>
>Benis
>Appreciation
>>
Bendis? We have to appreciate Bendis? Marvel Bendis?

The guy who's stuck in a bad Seinfeld episode? That Bendis?
>>
>>94502739
the comic book writer?
>>
>>94499147
>saved marvel
That's really reaching
the company has been around 30 years before he showed his uglymug?
I'll admit his ultimate series was pretty good until after peter died and miles became shit.
Really Bendis just went full retard when he started to push an agenda.
There are people on this board right now that think Miles has been selling more spiderman comics than peter. So I think fans of Bendis now are in a state of delusion.
>>
File: 1480271062638.jpg (90KB, 535x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480271062638.jpg
90KB, 535x476px
>>94499147
I'd rather have a Carol in uniform appreciation thread.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.