[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: favorite princess and why >can sing a song that cures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 47b147b6d88fea4bcd32344251784b24.jpg (435KB, 794x1080px) Image search: [Google]
47b147b6d88fea4bcd32344251784b24.jpg
435KB, 794x1080px
Itt: favorite princess and why
>can sing a song that cures any ailment as well as keeps your dick hard for her forever
>>
Jane.
She is the hottest one and being from Boston I get off on fucking Redcoats.
>>
Time to post my rankings again.

Ranking of best Disney girls I:
Official Disney Princesses:
>01. Elsa (She's still a Disney Princess to me, even if she's technically a queen and even if the Frozen characters aren't on the official Disney Princess roster)
>02. Rapunzel
>03. Mulan
>04. Anna (Same case as Elsa)
>05. Belle
>06. Aurora

Non-princesses from Disney Animated Canon:
>01. Judy Hopps (I am not a furry but I still like her)
>02. Amelia (Same case as Judy Hopps, but replace an anthromorphic bunny with a catgirl alien)
>03. Esmeralda (Yes, I know she was once considered a Disney Princess but she was later removed from the roster)
>04. Honey Lemon
>05. Anita
>06. Jane (Same case as Esmeralda)

Pixar:
>01. Riley Andersen
>02. Merida (She's officially a Disney Princess but she is from a Pixar film, which is why she's here instead)
>03. Violet
>04. Ellie (as an adult)
>05. Mrs. Andersen (the movie and official material give different names for Riley's mother)
>06. Elinor
>>
Ranking of best Disney girls II:
Disney live-action films (non-Lucasfilm or Marvel):
>01. Tricia "Trillian" McMillan (Screw it, Disney made the H2G2 movie adaptation even if they released it under Touchstone, so it counts. Also, Zooey Deschanel is really hot in this movie. In fact, the H2G2 movie was what really convinced me to start my Blu-ray collection 10 years ago. Not just for the top-notch visual effects and because the movie was actually really good, but also because seeing Zooey Deschannel's fine skin and pretty face in 1080p was well worth the upgrade)
>02. Giselle (Yes, I know she started as an animated character before turning into live-action, but Enchanted is technically not part of the Disney Animated Canon and is considered a live-action movie)
>03. Quorra
>04. Elizabeth Swann
>05. Mary Poppins
>06. Live-Action!Belle (I can include the remake incarnations of animated characters)

Lucasfilm:
>01. Jyn Erso
>02. Rey
>03. Elsa Schneider (not to be confused with the Elsa from Frozen, this Elsa is the Nazi lady from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
>04. Leia Organa
>05. Padmé Amidala
>06. Willie Scott

Marvel Cinematic Universe:
>01. Ayesha
>02. Black Widow
>03. Virginia Potts
>04. Scarlet Witch
>05. Hope Van Dyne
>06. Agent Peggy Carter

I can't decide who is best Disney girl overall but I think it would be a tie between Jyn Erso and Trillian.
>>
Ranking of best Disney girls III:
There are also some runner-ups which didn't quite make the mark because of some stiff competition or other reasons.
They are:
>Taylor Swift's character from the Hannah Montana movie (I don't know if her character's name was ever mentioned or if she was referred to her with her actual name, but I don't want to mention this trainwreck of a movie, even if Taylor Swift's character was more or less the only redeeming value of it all. If I included her, she would probably be the best overall girl, maybe even beating Jyn Erso and Tricia "Trillian" McMillan. I never watched the movie, to be honest, which was another reason why I didn't include her. But Taylor Swift's song from the Hannah Montana movie: Crazier, was great. Too bad it had to be associated with the Hannah Montana movie, it would've been great if it was included with her second album: Fearless.)
>Ms. Edmunds (Bridge to Terabithia) (It will be redundant to include her here since there is already another Zooey Deschanel character here: Tricia "Trillian" McMillan.)
>Mary (The Muppets (2011)) (It will be redundant to include her since there is already another Amy Adams character here: Giselle)
>The three female X-Wing pilots from the deleted scenes of Return of the Jedi (their names were never mentioned, as far as I know)
>Vanellope Von Schweetz
>Wendy Darling
>Snow White
>Cinderella
>Eilonwy
>Live-Action!Alice
>Live-Action!Cinderella
>Live-Action!Aurora
>Live-Action!Cruella De Vil (Glenn Close) (They are making yet another remake of 101 Dalmatians, this time, it'll be titled Cruella, and it will focus on Cruella De Vil who will be played by Emma Stone, only time will tell if Emma Stone will live up to Glenn Close, both in terms of acting and looks)
>Jessie (Toy Story)
>Mon Mothma
>Marion Ravenwood
>Aayla Secura
>Young Beru Lars from Attack of the Clones and the ending of Revenge of the Sith
>Irina Spalko
>>
Ranking of best Disney girls IV:
No Category:
>Mabel Pines
>Kairi (Screw it, I can include Kingdom Hearts characters because they are technically categorized as Disney characters, which is why they aren't on Dissidia)
>Aqua (Same case as Kairi)
>>
>>94495309
>>
Xion
>>
File: tumblr_mr1ji8rPHr1szm7xao1_500.gif (826KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr1ji8rPHr1szm7xao1_500.gif
826KB, 500x268px
Because a man can dream.
>>
>>94495309
my favs are rapunzel and star butterfly
>>
>>94495505
>>94495538
>>94495566
>>94495583
Thanks, tripfag. I would expect nothing less.
>>
File: unnamed.png (576KB, 637x943px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
576KB, 637x943px
>>94495309
They are the only good Disney couple.
>>
File: fpPDDGw.jpg (67KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
fpPDDGw.jpg
67KB, 600x350px
>>94495731
Wrong
>>
File: paparazzi catches royal couple.jpg (44KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
paparazzi catches royal couple.jpg
44KB, 512x512px
>>94495731
Wrong.
>>
>>94495309
Good taste OP. I love her smile and laugh
>>
File: pleakly-lilo-and-stitch.jpg (37KB, 990x516px) Image search: [Google]
pleakly-lilo-and-stitch.jpg
37KB, 990x516px
>>94495309
>Itt: favorite princess and why
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.