[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

When did Rocket get so adorable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 47

When did Rocket get so adorable?
>>
>>94492837
When did you become a gay zoophile?
>>
>>94492897
An hour ago.
>>
That montage was so sweet.
>>
>>94492837
The reaction gifs I was waiting for
>>
>>94493014
>>
File: GABBA GABBA HEY.gif (1MB, 540x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GABBA GABBA HEY.gif
1MB, 540x190px
>>94493049
>>
>>94493001
>>"WHAT IN LIFE IS REALLY WORTH THAT?!"
>>Silent montage
>>The Chain starts to play
Probably my favorite moment. The timing was so fucking perfect.
>>
>>94493014
And all because he was in a hurry to save friends.

Hopefully he'll be more approachable in the third movie so they can do something new with him whatever it might be (though we all know what it may be).
>>
>rocket is probably neutered
>any sexual advance you make towards him will be met with utter confusion on his part

sorry furfags but you can't fuck the raccoon
>>
>>94493014
>>94493049
>>94493079
The best part of the movie by far, makes up for Taserface which was the worst part of the movie, with the exception of the punchline at the end.
>>
>>94493242
Rocket doesn't find humanoids attractive. For him it's either custom designed sex bot or himself.
>>
>>94493115
Vol. 2 had its problems, but it had the best ending out of all the MCU movies. I was at edge of my seat the entire time.
>>94493265
I feel like this scene was just Gunn seeing how insane the execs would let him get.
>>
>>94492837
I just noticed Groot on his shoulder
>>
>>94493265
I didn't hate the Taserface part. I actually liked it.
>>
>>94493371
Ego is probably the best villain the MCU has to offer.
>>
>>94493300
>rocket creating himself his own personal sexbot in his room
>quill walks in
imagine him trying to explain himself out of that one
>>
File: adjusting crotch.gif (4MB, 640x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adjusting crotch.gif
4MB, 640x267px
>>94493443
At least he's not pretending to be some kind of sex god. There's just not many girls his size.
>>
>>94493390
Ego had that title for a whopping two months before Keaton blew every Marvel villain out of the water.
>>94493638
Honestly, Rocket would not have a hard time picking up chicks. Saving the galaxy twice would definitely make some panties drop.
>>
File: Cyq8wiH.png (606KB, 469x695px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cyq8wiH.png
606KB, 469x695px
>>94493014
>>94493049
>>94493079
Possible Starlin homage?
>>
File: JUST RIGHT.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JUST RIGHT.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>94493115
>Dat "If you don't love me now"
>Dat "You will never love me again" just after
>All these during the fighting
>>
>>94493845
The soundtrack is used so incredibly well in these movies. Compare it to a movie like Suicide Squad which tries to do a similar thing, but just comes across as "HEY DO YOU KNOW THIS SONG? DON'T YOU LIKE THIS SONG?!"
>>
>>94493844
>Possible Starlin homage?

Almost certainly.
>>
>>94493950
Because they don't use the best, most well-known songs. Those would be just distracting. Next time we may hear some later stuff considering Peter got his hands on some of the new songs on his thingie.
>>
>>94493014
>>94493049
>>94493079
>Nutted but shes still sucking
>>
>>94493804
We haven't seen many furry raccoon-sized alien females in the galaxy. He really is lonely.
>>
>>94494020
Any songs you guys would love to hear in the next movie? Personally, I really hope Everybody Wants to Rule the World is apart of the next soundtrack.
>>
>>94494264
There should be some stuff from the 90s. Plenty to choose from for a sad scene and it doesn't have to be grunge.
>>
>>94494264
Going by what Gunn already revealed about the movie...

>Adam Warlock and the Sovereigns will be the villains.
>The Ravager Commanders will be in secondary characters.
>The farewell movie for the current roster of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

So...

>1. "Holding Out for a Hero" - Bonnie Tyler
The Guardians' entrance song.

>2. "The Boys Are Back in Town" - Thin Lizzy
The Ravagers' song.

>3. "You May Be Right" - Billy Joel
Guardians VS. Ravagers song.

>4. "Hotel California" - Eagles
The Sovereigns' song.

>5. "Starman" - David Bowie
Adam Warlock's big entrance.

>6. "Waiting for a Girl Like You" - Foreigner
Love song for Star-Lord and Gamora.

>7. "Father Figure" - George Michael
Love song for Drax and Mantis.

>8. "Never Gonna Give You Up" - Rick Astley
For everyone that complains about "meme movie" to get even more triggered.

>9. "Walkin' on Sunshine" - Katrina and the Waves
"Everything is going to shit" moment.

>10. "Man in the Mirror" - Michael Jackson
Adam Warlock's inevitable redemption.

>11. "Another One Bites the Dust" - Queen
Final battle.

>12. "Stand By Me" - Ben E. King
Emotional finale of the battle.

>13. "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes.
The Guardians' farewell.
>>
>>94494804
The Guardians lineup changed in the second movie too so I wonder if he's saying that the core five is not going to be together after Volume 3.
>>
>>94494857
I recall him saying that it'd be the last rodeo for Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot. Nebula is pretty much confirmed to die in "Infinity War".
>>
>>94493390
>Vulture
>Loki
Nope. But it's one of the best indeed.
>>
>>94494693
There's definitely gonna be some 90's songs on that Zune.
>>94494804
God, that farewell montage is gonna hurt.
>>
>>94494804
>9. "Walkin' on Sunshine" - Katrina and the Waves
And then I'd be convinced that this was a Futurama live action all along.
>>
>>94495106
It should be Star-Lord laying down his life for maximum gut punch. Plus he's the glue holding the team together.
>>
>>94495106
They're not going to die. They can't. Not all of them at least. Perhaps after Thanos there won't be much left to do for Drax but it can't be over just yet. Perhaps they'll split.
>>
File: Animation_test.gif (1MB, 444x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Animation_test.gif
1MB, 444x250px
>>94492837
He's always been adorable. He's also a tortured misfit, the only one of his kind and emotionally wrecked. Which only makes him cuter somehow, since you just want to comfort him and give him one moment of happiness in his miserable life.
>>
>>94494130
Speaking of, does it bother anyone else that all the aliens are just different colored humans? I get that the studio doesn't want to spend too much money on the CG of random ayy lmaos, but it's kind of bizzare.

Rocket acts like there's no other aliens that even resemble him, when in reality there's probably a thousand other short, furry, sentient species out in space.
>>
File: Flying.gif (952KB, 637x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Flying.gif
952KB, 637x258px
>>94492837
>>
>>94493014
>>94493049
>>94493079
>>Gif names
Well done.
>>
>>94495338
That's because most Marvel aliens are humanoids.
>Kree
>Skrull
>Shiar
>spartoi
>alpha centauri
At most you get scary looking/animal themed humanoids, but the amount of relevant weird looking aliens narrows down to the Brood.
>>
>>94495364
They're so happy. This shows a difference in tone between the Guardians and Earth-based MCU movies. It's not just the location The Guardians are allowed to be more cartoony and it fits fantastically.
>>
>>94493950
Thing is, the song to fit sequences has to be songs that aren't overused. Suicide Squad's entire soundtrack is stuff you can turn on the radio and hear that shit instantly. GOTG went in deep for more inspired choices. Hell, look at Baby Driver! It used Focus by Hocus Pocus and Blur's Intermission to amazing effect! You can't just slap a popular song to a scene, you gotta find the right scene to time things up! And that's what makes GOTG's soundtrack work, it goes deeper.
>>
>>94493390

Not sure if he's the best but he's certainly up there. He's actually a somewhat memorable character.
>>
>>94495291
The third movie should tell us more about his origins. He only mentioned it once. It's much better than to retcon his entire arc in the second movie to make him an asshole to his friends again.

And if they really feel the need to give him a waifu let's hope they don't do the obvious thing and kill her off. That would be the third movie in a row ending with him crying over loss. Enough of that.
>>
>>94494264
>>94494804
Those are way too obvious choices. You guys gotta go deeper, like America's Horse with No Name or Bowie's Modern Love. If any of those songs are ones you heard on the radio recently, or in another film, then don't do it. That's just Suicide Squad again. Seriously >>94494804, that list is fucking awful.
>>
>>94495291
Why do people in the movies see Rocket as some disgusting, diseased rat when he's actually adorable as fuck?
>>
>>94495028
Drax is most likely gonna die in Infinity War. You don't make the promise of Drax fighting Thanos and then not have it be a total fucking disaster.

>>94495106
>There's definitely gonna be some 90's songs on that Zune.
If that's the case, THIS should be the song for the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaGaZqMZbGM
>>
Did anyone else think Kraglin was joining the Guardians? It surprised me he wasn't on the Infinity War trailer considering he called Peter "Captain" after Yondu's funeral.
>>
Ordinary World by Duran Duran
Faith in You by Sting
Big Time by Peter Gabriel
Birdhouse in your Soul by They Might be Giants
I'm Still Standing by Elton John
Everything Counts in Large Amounts by Depeche Mode
>>
>>94495545
>You don't make the promise of Drax fighting Thanos and then not have it be a total fucking disaster.
Everybody will fight Thanos. It's an easy promise to do and keep.
MCU Drax' beef was with Ronan, he was the one who killed his family, Drax merely took Thanos as his next target because he needed something to do. It's very different from the comics where he was genetically engineered to specifically kill Thanos, the link is just no the same and certainly not as strong.
>>
>>94495106
I would recommend some mellow Alice in Chains song if they want something from the 90s but they seem to be a bit too existential.
>>
>>94495545
Drax is gonna be one of the many heroes that are gonna get slaughtered during the movie only to be revived in the next Avengers. Quote me on this.
>>
>>94495564
>Birdhouse in your Soul by They Might be Giants
I like that you brought them up, but Ana Ng is a better song for this film.
>>
>>94492837

Because He is a small raccoon with a few human characteristics. He's pretty much designed to be fucking adorable even if he tries not to be.
>>
>>94495616
I'm betting everybody but Star-Lord, Gamora, Groot, Iron Man, Cap, Strange and Carol will.
>>
Gif guy, you got one of Groot throwing up when they come out of the hyperjump?
>>
>>94495514
You act as if the first movie's soundtrack wasn't comprised mostly of famous tunes.
>>
>>94495596
Which is why Thanos will likely kill Drax. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Drax is killed in front of Mantis.
>>94495616
I'm still don't get how people are so damn certain that Drax isn't going to be killed by Thanos. They made the promise of Drax fighting Thanos in GOTG 1. Just because you all think he's hilarious doesn't mean he'll survive. Like, that's comic books 101
>>
>>94495531
To bully him. But other crew members treat him normally at least. Some dignity for the space rat.

I noticed a couple scenes where they made Rocket look especially cute. Sometimes artists make him look like a pokemon.
>>
>>94495596
How the hell does Drax think he can take on Thanos when he got his shit completely rocked by Ronan? Seriously, movie Drax is such a bitch compared to comic Drax.
>>
>>94495681
They're not going to kill him. Not permanently, at least.
>>
>>94495596
Also, with Mantis in his life I think Drax has found new purpose.
He sought revenge because he had nothing else, but now he has a new family in the Guardians.
>>
>>94494804
>no "Cosmic Dancer" for Quill's heroic sacrifice
>>
>>94495681
Because there's no reason to kill Drax for real.
Drax is marketable, Bautista is cheap, you could kill him to improve Mantis character, but it'd be like shooting yourself in the foot because she isn't nearly as popular as Drax is. The only other reason would be shitty shock value which is a terrible reason to get rid of a character (see Quicksilver).
>>
>>94495680
Outside Jackson 5, Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Ooga Chacka and Oh Child, the music from that film isn't that prevalent. Hell, the entire sequel's soundtrack was made up of more unknown songs. You don't built a movie around famous tracks, you do tracks that fit the scenes, and wanting to have a final battle be built around Another One Bites the Dust? That's really fucking lazy! At least go to more obscure Queen stuff. Baby Driver had Brighton Rock as the climax music with the antagonist in this massive SUV slamming around a parking lot looking like a demon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUt_7TQCWtU

If GOTG 2 and Baby Driver taught me anything, never go with the most popular songs to build movies around.
>>
File: RMS2.gif (920KB, 444x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RMS2.gif
920KB, 444x250px
>>94495438
This is about the only time you see Rocket this happy when he's not hurting people. Lashing out at the hell that is his life is about the only thing he has.
>>
>>94495730
But anon he killed the Abilisk without anyone's help!
>>
>>94495748
>he has a new family with the guardians
The scene where Rocket is crying and Drax starts comforting him cemented this. Drax is best dad, right next to Rocket and Yondu(sort of).
>>
File: Animation_test2.gif (803KB, 500x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Animation_test2.gif
803KB, 500x209px
>>94495531
Because he's the only Uplifted animal they've seen. They see him as a lower life form and treat him accordingly, except for his very few friends.
>>
>>94495787
I love how Rocket's entire character was
>i want quill senpai to notice me
And when he finally did Rocket proceeded to do stupid shit to make him go away because he fears getting close to other people. I actually related to him a little bit.
>>
>>94495740
>>94495781
I'm sorry, but I'm genuinely baffled how you are so assured that Drax is going to survive Infinity Wars because people like him. We have the set up for Drax's fall. He wants to go after Thanos for giving Ronan the orders to kill his family. In fact, the tragic lesson is there, where Drax is so short sighted with meaningless revenge that he ignores his current family.
And saying that a story should be built around marketability is really fucking shallow. "People like Drax, so he'll survive". If that was true, then Game of Thrones would be out of business, or all the famous character deaths in shows and films.

I don't get how you can confidently say Drax is 100% safe when his death is pretty much foretold.
>>
>>94495784
>Outside Jackson 5, Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Ooga Chacka and Oh Child

And Cherry Bomb.

And the Pina Colada song.

And even Spirit in the Sky.

Both approaches work.
>>
At least they don't need to do anything with Groot. No subplot or anything. It's a very simple character.

Drax is pretty much Kratos. They added his friendship with Mantis which is good enough.

Gamora and Quill will always be the most important.
I like how Rocket is kind of in the middle of that. They should give him something important to do in the next sequel.
>>
>>94495531
Because racoons are disgusting animals.
>>
>>94495897
Because what you just described is what Nebula's character will be like in that movie. The whole set up you're talking about was heavily cemented at the end of Guardians two and not in a shitty "nod to the comics way" like Drax in the first movie.
It'd be retarded to do it twice at the same time in the same movie.
>>
>>94495920
At least they're not possums
>>
>>94495655
I'd probably throw Spidey in there too. I don't think they'd have the stones to kill off a 15 year old.
>>
>>94495781
Shock value deaths are the fucking worst. One of the reasons I hate reading comics sometimes. I really hope they don't go the route of 'lets kill off all these heroes in rapid succession.'
>>94495834
Still, I feel like people are more likely to try and pet him than they are to insult him directly to his face.
>>
>>94493242
Disney made an animatronic rocket. They can make him fuckable
>>
File: 1497403049612m.jpg (184KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497403049612m.jpg
184KB, 1016x1024px
>>94495920
nigger you can't even spell raccoon stfu
>>
>>94495893
Well if your earliest memory is you being ripped apart and reasembled before escaping you gotta appreciate the fact that you end up being somewhat decent or having some degree of social skills.

Next time they need to give him opportunity for revenge. But I don't know how to tie it to the main plot.
>>
CAN YOU NIGGERS STOP TALKING ANDNPOST SOME RACCON PLS??,?????????????
>>
>>94495897
Because his death isn't foretold. You're the one fixated on the notion that an offhand remark is somehow hard-hitting evidence. Drax is not obsessed with killing Thanos. Thanos had nothing to do with his family's death. He's no more motivated or blinded than any other Guardian. He's not dying for real. Either plain survival or death followed by Gauntlet-induce ressurrection.
>>
>>94495978
>I'd probably throw Spidey in there too
>"I failed you uncle tony"
I doubt so. MCU's Spidey is merely an ornament for Tony Stark, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if him "dying" becomes the drama switch for Iron Man.
>>
>>94496030
ok
>>
>>94496030
>>
>>94496032
The thing I don't get is if the Infinity Gauntlet can just resurrect people, why would anybody die at all then?
>>
File: Cry3.gif (1MB, 268x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cry3.gif
1MB, 268x150px
>>94495980
He doesn't hang out with nice people. The sleazebag bars he goes to are full of assholes and drunk women who want to treat him as a pet, and he can't stand that because it makes him feel even worse about himself than he really does. What he wants is respect, and that's the one thing practically no one is willing to give him.
>>
>>94495914
>Drax is pretty much Kratos
Drax fuckin' wishes he was Kratos
>>
>>94496154
>why would anybody die at all then?
What do you mean?
>>
>>94496239
People are assuming that a bunch of people are gonna die and then be resurrected, and Cap/Tony/whoever tf are gonna be the only permanent deaths, but what's stopping them from just bringing them back too?
>>
File: Awesome.png (608KB, 600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Awesome.png
608KB, 600x900px
>>94496062
>>
>>94496352
>>
>>94496352
Contracts.
>>
>>94496358
That's Rocket from the future. Looks way mature.
>>
>>94496358
>>
File: gotg issue 7 004.jpg (144KB, 643x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gotg issue 7 004.jpg
144KB, 643x349px
Are you ready to see Star-Lord getting cucked in the next film?
>>
>>94496450
Some of the early Rocket art was actually cuter than the final product.
>>
>>94496571
No anthropomorphic expressions and some kind of collar that allows him to talk.
>>
>>94496454
Gamora sort of looks like Casca in this pic
>>94496571
He's adorable as he is now.
>>
>>94495963
Except Nebula defeated Thanos in the comics. In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if there was a moment where Nebula gets all the tech taken out of her and she grows the blue hair she had in the 80's.
The thing is, I don't see how the Guardians can go through Infinity Wars without a causality, and no, I don't consider Mantis the candidate to kill off because she's so damn new. Drax is has all the marks of a character who can be killed in Infinity Wars and would make people genuinely upset.
>>94495980
>Shock value deaths are the fucking worst. One of the reasons I hate reading comics sometimes. I really hope they don't go the route of 'lets kill off all these heroes in rapid succession.'
With so many people scuffing at Marvel Studios over never killing anyone, it would be nice to see them eat their own words when they realize they do miss the dead characters.
>>94496032
Then why have Drax say "It's Thanos who gave Ronan the order" and Gamora stopping in her tracks? That's a pretty big beat to just ignore. Drax is a character you can kill yet still have the Guardians still resonate for a sequel.
>>
>>94496352
Because some heroes need to destroy the Gauntlet and cause a massive explosion the size of a planet. I'm sure Tony and Cap would do the Starlord/Nova charge against Thanos when they die.
>>
So after the third movie something causes the Guardians to split? Like for example Quill and Gamora join forces with new cosmic characters? That would give them the opportunity to make this Rocket/Groot spin off but even with their popularity it would seem weird.
>>
>>94496352
> He "kills" everyone.

> In fact everyone is betwixt life and death.

> Strange, who is used to this shit after Dormammu, can see their astral forms are still present.

> Lady Death appears and tried to persuade them to die via manipulation.

> They reject her.

> Thanos is then rejected by Lady Death.

> He goes full psycho.

> Wanda blasts the gauntlet with a Chaos Hex Bolt, causing the stones to malfunction and Thanos's finger click to go wrong.

> Tony puts the arc reactor inside him, thinking back to how it negated the mind stone.
>>
>>94496704
Why does everyone think a Rocket and Groot spinoff would be weird? I think after Infinity Wars the movies are gonna be a lot more disjointed from eachother, and Rocket and Groot are perfect characters for a whacky space adventure. It's the natural progression of the MCU, because I don't think people can handle another decade of build up to an event like this again.
>>
>>94496643
>I don't see how the Guardians can go through Infinity Wars without a causality
See >>94496382
The only reason why people think Cap/Iron Man are getting killed is because their contracts are expiring and they have played those characters for nearly a decade.
Also, read this >>94495748.
Drax actually has something going on for himself besides >muh Thanos.
>I don't consider Mantis the candidate to kill off because she's so damn new
And that's another reason why killing Drax is silly, because his dynamic with Mantis is still new and has room for development in Guardians 3 onwards.
The other anon is right. You're too entitled to an opinion entirely based on a throwaway nod to the comics and that wasn't even addressed in the last movie.

>With so many people scuffing at Marvel Studios over never killing anyone
I never see this happen. And no, shock value deaths are one of the cheapest and lamest things you can do while telling a story, so I'd appreciate if they refrain from such things. We all know how that turned out in Age of Ultron.
>>
>>94496704
Starlord will die. No other way to break up a team than kill the leader.
>>
File: Chainsaw1.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chainsaw1.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>94496873
The Rocket and Groot 2-minute episodes are adorable. I'd go see an animated movie with that art style.
>>
>>94496704
>So after the third movie something causes the Guardians to split?
Probably, they are expanding the Cosmic side to be its own franchise.
>>
>>94496873
At least it's something that James Gunn doesn't rule out.
There are lots of characters rumored to appear in the future and it's not clear who's going to appear in Vol. 3 as there will be more cosmic movies in the future. So if Gunn feels that the third movie is already overcrowded he might decide to put Rocket's rumored subplot (the one that would retcon his past or something) into the spinoff.
>>
>>94497076
>No other way to break up a team than kill the leader
You can always break the leader.
>>
Just kill Nebula. Now there's a character that's going to be useless after Thanos.
>>
>>94497059
Every other popular Youtube Channel from Honest Trailers, to Cinema Sins, to a lot of other podcasts are giving people the idea that nobody dies in Marvel movies and its lame. Infinity Wars should have big consequences, and if you kill everyone just to bring them back, people WILL GET MAD. You'll lose a massive part of the audience if you make moves to change the status quo and then take them back.

We're going to have multiple deaths in IW and they need to happen for the film to feel big. Otherwise, it might as well be Age of Ultron or Dr. Strange. Nobody would care if Nebula died, and having all the villains die and heroes live outside Iron Man and Steve would make the film feel business controlled instead of doing risks for the best story. If they don't take risks and kill off other characters, then we'll be able to predict the entirety of the MCU from now onwards. "Who has their contract running out" will dictate the story, not the actual story.
>>
>>94497148
>Just kill Nebula
I'm anticipating this will happen.

The next film is said to be about Gamora, so she dealing with Nebula's death would fit.
>>
>>94492837
Why wasn't this the beginning of the film? It's kind of lazy to show them being mean and yelling at each other and then explain that they're "friends" with a bunch of montages.
>>
>>94497085
You guys keep saying this shit, but I don't see how that's possible unless they push 4 MCU films a year, as we're already getting a Spider-Man film every 2 years.
>>94497112
Don't forget, they already faked fans out by having Michael Rooker show up on the Infinity Wars set with an IW hat on before GOTG2's release to make people think he wasn't dying.
>>94497148
Death shouldn't just be the characters you don't care for. Death should surprise and upset you when it happens. Otherwise, you'd forget about the character.
>>
>>94497124
Cyborg Quill is Starlord's worst look. Fight me on this.
>>94497112
I heard that Vol. 3 is gonna me more Gamora centered, and I don't want best character to share the spotlight with worst character so I hope Gunn decides to do that, if Disney will even let him.
>>
>>94497195
They also explained why that is. After a lifetime of abuse he was afraid to show his positive emotions.It should be better from now on or Gunn will be accused of ignoring the character development.
>>
>>94497148
>>94497184
>>Nebula will die cause she's pointless
>>Drax won't die because he's hilarious and we like him
Do you not see how bias you're being? I'm not the biggest Nebula fan either, but they could follow through with the original Infinity Gauntlet story with her getting the Gauntlet to stop Thanos. But saying "anyone I don't care about should die and all the characters I like should live" is one of the most boring ways to anticipate stories. Mae Hughes dying was probably the best moment in all Fullmetal Alchemist because nobody wanted that to happen, but it was probably the most important thing to ever happen in that series.
>>
>>94497244
Peter and Gamora will remain the alpha couple. We're not sure maybe the infamous retcon is really about her (though it would make little sense).
There's still room for Rocket's story as he's the next in line in order of importance.
>>
File: Scars2.gif (2MB, 245x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Scars2.gif
2MB, 245x326px
>>94497195
Imagine Rocket as a horribly abused little kid. He's never had friendship, or love, or human comfort, just endless suffering and being treated either as property or as a lower animal. He doesn't know how to be friends with anyone but Groot. Lashing out at the shitty world is all that keeps him together and he's only slowly learning that he can have friends and that he WANTS to have friends.
>>
File: PUNISHEDCap.png (184KB, 600x701px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PUNISHEDCap.png
184KB, 600x701px
Speaking of Infinity War deaths, do you think they'll kill Cap in Part 1 or 2?
>>
>>94495893
In any other movie, Rocket would've declared his undying affection for Quill and made out with him on the spot.
>>
>>94497179
>people WILL GET MAD
No, they won't.
>>
>>94497359
Part 2. They won't kill Tony or Steve til the climax. In fact, I bet they'll die killing Thanos, probably cause the gauntlet to go kaboom in an explosion that wipes out a solar system.
>>
>>94497359
I personally think he'll die in part 2, but I could see them killing him in part 1 as a cliffhanger.
>>
>>94497237
>You guys keep saying this shit
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/marvel-phase-4-going-cosmic-james-gunn
It's happened regardless if you consider it possible or not.
>>
>>94497353
Yea but it's like that with all of them. I feel like they're all really shitty to each other most of the time. It feels less like they're emotionally damaged, and more like they're just very immature.
>>
>>94497379
Jesus Christ my eyes.
Now I see the reason to give him some of that otter pussy. To prevent this from ever becoming a theoretical possibility (at least in people's nightmares).
>>
>>94497400
Because the finale act of that film was solid. But you can't have a villain you hype up for a solid decade and then have him be as ineffective as every other Marvel villain.
>>
>>94495920
This guy gets it. Coons are a fucking menace and their feces is disease riddled.
>>
>>94497237
Death can be used to add drama. It doesn't matter if people care about the character or not.
>>
>>94497440
Drax is a legit asshole but a fun one. Not that he doesn't consider them his family.
Gamora is a typical no-fun-allowed lonely girl in the group like Black Widow.
>>
>>94497351
>Peter and Gamora will remain the alpha couple.
Adam Warlock
>>
>>94497434
Well, that's a very risky move with Star Wars already being pushed yearly.
>>94497424
I think they'll go bigger for a climax. I think Thanos will blow up Earth as the cliffhanger for IW and Avengers 4 would involve all the heroes space bound. Ant-Man and Wasp happens pre-IW and Captain Marvel is in the 90's
>>
>>94497455
>and then have him be as ineffective as every other Marvel villain.
Oh cool then they'll be getting Thanos right.
>>
>>94497467
You shitting me? Death is a lot more meaningful if people actually care about the characters dying! Like, holy shit, that's probably the worst attitude to have when writing a story to have death be emotionless! Game of Thrones is one of the most watched shows because the threat of death lingers over almost every character on that show! It's exciting and exhilarating! If the threat isn't there, then you're watching just meaningless fluff!
>>
>>94497562
Uncle Ben.
>>
>>94497448
The translation of this implies that Peter thinks he is dead. Maybe Rocket is just giving him CPR.
>>
>>94497440
The scene between Quill and Rocket right before they split up shows just how emotionally fucked Rocket can be. He calls Quill an orphan in an asshole-ish manner and you can see that it hurts himself just as much as it hurts Quill.
>>
>>94497605
When I saw the language I immediately assumed one of them is worried about getting pregnant.
>>
>>94497480
>Gamora is a typical no-fun-allowed lonely girl in the group like Black Widow.
This. Gamora doesn't have anything that makes her interesting in a world filled with talking raccoons and space travel, but to be fair Starlin's Gamora character was Adam's girlfriend and the brutal killer spot is already occupied by Drax.
>>
would fucking rocket count as beastiality or xenophilia?
>>
>>94497604
What about him? His death is one of the most felt in all of comics.
>>
>>94496382
>fantastic four just flopped by fox
>silver surfer on the book cover

do we still have a chance to see SS in IW?
>>
>>94497709
>I felt bad when uncle Ben died
Bullshit
>>
>>94494264
gimme some backstreet boys baybee
>>
>>94497709
Because no one cares about Uncle Ben as a character. So your shitty melodramatic argument of:
>that's probably the worst attitude to have when writing a story to have death be emotionless
It's clearly bullshit.
A character's death acting as a catalyst/motivation for the main cast is a completely valid reason to justify the kill.
>>
>>94497722
>do we still have a chance to see SS in IW?
Nope.

>inb4 the post credits scene is the FF joining the MCU
I'd masturbate on the spot.
>>
>>94497681
Xenopholia. The Harkness test applies and since he's a consenting adult, and a pretty humanoid one, there's no bestiality involved.
>>
I wonder if sometimes Rocket gets some vague memories or dreams about his pre-enhanced life. Or if he wonders if it's really him and not just uploaded personality and voice of some random guy. And he doesn't even have anyone who would understand his issues.
>>
>>94497997
I wonder if sometimes Rocket dreams he's being raped by Gamora while Peter is watching.
>>
>>94498025
Well that would be a nightmare considering he think she's ugly.
>>
>>94497997
this post is givin' me flashbacks of soma
>>
>>94498025
>not rocket getting raped by peter while gamoras watching
>>
>>94498106
But I want Rocket to suffer.
>>
>>94498134
He always suffers the most. Telltale game was no different.
>>
>>94497725
In Spider-Man 1? You bet your ass I felt bad!
>>94497828
Wow, you are really fucking jaded. Like, to the point that you want your films to just feel that hallow?
>>
rocket was MADE for sex. prove me wrong.
>>
>>94498196
> to the point that you want your films to just feel that hallow?
>His death is one of the most felt in all of comics.
>You bet your ass I felt bad!
Try to not contradict yourself next time.
>>
Is an orgasm considered an emotion? Would you be able to fuck Mantis, make her orgasm and then feel the orgasm yourself with the use of her powers which then would make you orgasm yourself and enter an infinite loop of orgasms?
>>
>>94498234
He's pure. No woman would want him anyway. Too unique.
>>
>>94498134
Peter's probably packin' and I doubt he'll give Rocket the luxury of lube so I can assure you that there will be lots of suffering on Rocket's behalf.
>>
>>94498335
>No woman would want him anyway
Believe it or not female furries do exist, anon.
>>
>>94498312
i imagine eventually you would die from sheer exhaustion/intensity. would be an amazing way to go though
>>
>>94498256
But here's the thing, you confidently say that Drax can't die in Infinity Wars because "he's too popular" when there's already hints that he'll fight Thanos and most likely lose. Of all the GOTG, Starlord, Rocket and Groot are the most popular, Gamora is the female, and Mantis is too new. Drax would easily get an emotional response from people when he is killed by Thanos. And let's not beat around the bush, Drax didn't even do anything in GOTG 2 outside shoot that one Sovereign Drone. This immunity that you claim he has means nothing when there is a bigger moment that could be had with his death.
>>
>>94498405
What the fuck are you even talking about, you stupid nigger? I never mentioned Drax in any of my posts.
>>
File: pom-klementieff2.jpg (77KB, 600x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pom-klementieff2.jpg
77KB, 600x619px
>>94498391
Completely worth it.
>>
>>94498335
>rocket
>pure
faggots probably riddled in std's. i bet his asshole is a gaping hole from all that prison time. he probably enjoyed every minute of it too.
>>
>>94498450
We're talking about how death should be done in a way that's meaningful and has emotional weight for the audience, and this thread has been countering Drax ever dying cause "he's too popular" and "Kill off the characters nobody cares about", which is a bad tactic. You guys brought up Uncle Ben as a "meaningless death" when it was pretty heavy stuff in the first Spider-Man film. Do try to keep up, retard.
>>
>>94498657
No, you fucking retard, you're trying to shoehorn your stupid "Drax should be killed" argument here for no reason.
And there's nothing else to talk about the death thing since you already accepted that a character dying and acting as motivation for another one is equally emotional. Hence why I called you out when you decided to contradict yourself. So I'm not humoring you anymore, fucking moron.
>>
File: 1495591127487.gif (30KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495591127487.gif
30KB, 125x125px
>>94495084
>>Loki
>>
>>94494804
>Drax/Manta Love Song

ew
And Gunn confirmed he has no intention of them being together.
>>
>>94494804
>star man for Adam warlock

Shittaste anon, I think supermen or something from the later years would work better
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMMe1drnZY

Nebula's moves are so good I got a boner
>>
>>94494804
>starman
Based
>>
>>94492837
The skottie young version is the best version of the character
>>
>>94499386
>dat Mantis
>Gamora looking good for once
I approve of this video.
>>
>>94498196
>In Spider-Man 1
>Spider-Man 1
This how I know you're full of shit
>>
>>94497845
>a rocket is launched in the movie
>we only see two men in the cockpit
>post-credit it goes back to the scene
>they launch into space
>pans out to reveal a man and a woman behind the two men
>they all start cheering as they hit space
>cosmic storm
>lightning bolt hits craft
>screen goes black
>Reed shouts out Sue? Sue!
>The Fantastic Four will return in Phase 4
>the four is the classic F4 logo
>>
File: 2138875.gif (762KB, 245x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2138875.gif
762KB, 245x150px
>>94499386
Beautiful, just beautiful
>>
>>94497424
As long as he gets his moment to stand up to Thanos, goddamn it.
>>
>>94497488
Adam was barely into Gamora and dumped her as soon as possible.
>>
>>94494264
I expect a Hannah Montana song just to make fun of miley cyrius if the other GOTG appears
>>
>>94500522
>"Hey mainframe check out this song, it's from someone from earth!"
>*miley cyrus song starts playing*
>"ugh it sucks"
>>
File: p6_9 copy.jpg (656KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p6_9 copy.jpg
656KB, 1000x1537px
>>94493844
>>
>>94500569
Quill gonna hate atleast one song from his new zune, Cyrus is a easy choose because since she's part of the cast obviously she gonna know before the movie is release and a shitstorm don't happend
>>
GOTG 2 is my favorite capeshit film this year tBh
>>
>>94493950

Part of the problem with "Suicide Squad" was that the initial trailer tried to rip off the "Guardians" trailer's use of pop music -- and when the trailer got a good reception, the studio hired the crew that cut the trailer to edit the final movie. Whatever the plans originally were for the movie's music, they were left on the cutting room floor in a brazen (and ultimately failed) attempt to recreate the "Guardians" magic.

Both >>94494020 and >>94495445 hit on another issue: "Suicide Squad" used pop music that was overused, overplayed, and otherwise ignorable. "Guardians" went with deep cuts and songs that you don't hear on the radio every day -- my local classic rock station doesn't play "Chains" all that often, but they love playing Queen.

Gunn understood that using the right songs -- ones that work within the movie's overall style and tone while not being too much of a "distraction" -- was more important than merely using songs. He knew that he could have used a bunch of oft-used 60s and 70s songs in the "Guardians" soundtracks and skated by on that. He chose a few popular songs, yes, but he still went for the deep cuts because they worked better. The "Suicide Squad" editors seemed to have chosen songs based on some ridiculous notion of "cool".

The "Guardians" films achieved success in part because Gunn cared about the synchronicity between the soundtrack and the film's other major elements. "Suicide Squad" achieved mediocrity partially because, in that same area, the editors gave no fucks.
>>
>>94492837

is this a nod to "Explorers" ?
>>
>>94497455
dude Josh Brolin is signed on for 5 films. that's two left after the second Avengers film.
>>
>>94501010
You mean 4? Brolin played Thanos only in Age of Ultron post credit scene
>>
>>94501093
>>94501010
Guardians?
He'll have been in
Guardians
AoU
A3
A4
>>
>>94501132
If i remember correctly it's not him in Guardians
>>
>>94501183
yeah you're just retarded my man
>>
>>94500720
Easily. Only the Guardians make me feel like I would want to watch them between the movies. And I wouldn't even mind if the next time we get less action and more quiet scenes. I treat the Avengers like action heroes and the Guardians are people I like.
>>
Also with Groot getting big again say goodbye to Rocket (and Quill in the mid credits scene) treating him like his child.
>>
>>94497379
Disturbing but kinda hot
>>
>>94502489
Other might get a pass but for Quill it would've been like making out with a dog.
>>
>>94493242
He's intact. He had a genderswapped clone (Shocket) created as his assigned breeding partner before he escaped his creators.
>>
>>94502918
He believes his the only one alive.
At least until inevitably we learn more about his past. Someone will show up for sure. To finally have someone who understands him.
>>
File: Zardu Hasselfrau.png (2MB, 1889x802px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zardu Hasselfrau.png
2MB, 1889x802px
On the right there, is that Jeff Goldblum's character?
>>
>>94502966
>pointed this out to the people next to me to make sure I had seen it correctly
>yeah...that was crazy....
I can't go to the theater, people piss me off too much.
>>
>>94494264

Devo's Gut Feeling is something that I really thought would've worked great. For a scene where the Guardians suit up and prepare to go to war, with a single shot panning through the ship.

The farewell scene should be I'm Not In Love playing again, as Quill flies his ship alone.
>>
File: shock and linda.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shock and linda.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>94493638
There's a few, including his originally intended breeding partner.
>>
>>94496062
Is this supposed to be jerked off to? Rocket is literally dying, but the artist felt the need to include the huge bulge.
>>
>>94503013
That's almost too much. Even for this movie.
I take it that Howard the Duck is a joke character that may appear in one scene per movie. He's at least a proof that animal-like aliens exist so Rocket can meet people more similar to him.
I'd rather them reveal that one other test subject survived. Rocket would have some conflicting emotions because this would remind him of his origins something he would rather forget. But he'd have to face his greatest fear. Making it another raccoon would be a bit boring. I hope they get more creative.
>>
>>94492940
Well ... happy to have you.
>>
>>94503057
you should probably look up a character called lylla
>>
>>94503057
Marvel retconned it. Howard was also created by those guys. The duck in that pic is Linda, HIS intended breeding partner.
>>
>>94503145
I know her. And I know Gunn was against putting her in vol. 2 because that would be too cartoony. But that was before telltale kind of made her slightly relevant making her the same kind of victim as Rocket. This is what people believe is going to happen in the third movie (or in the spinoffs if there's no place for that) based on Gunn's comments about changing something from the rapsheet scene in the first movie.
But I'm not holding my breath. Would be cool though.
>>
Oh shit, it's out.

Thanks OP.
>>
>>94503029
I dunno about literally dying, aside from looking really gross those wounds are pretty shallow. That said yeah, the extra large, expressive eyes and bulge does suggest it's fap bait.
>>
File: Lylla.jpg (67KB, 442x442px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lylla.jpg
67KB, 442x442px
Lylla was confirmed as a known associate of Rocket during the GotG 1 jail scan scene.

Her name popped up on the screen in his file but you might as well consider that an easter egg.

The goddamn RR lore is all over the place.

I like the original nuthouse planet peacekeeper/comfort-therapy species origin.

Planet was fucking wacky with reality bent cartoon logic.
He won the toy war, restored sanity and repaired the local reality. Left the planet.

Bam.

Also remove the later getting cucked by Blackjack O'Hare part, what the fuck?
>>
File: gunn.png (32KB, 735x365px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gunn.png
32KB, 735x365px
>>94503396
Has she appeared since that one shot?

Anyway Gunn probably meant her when talking about that change from the first movie. Literally nothing else fits so it has to be her. Hopefully she's gonna be more like the telltale version but without tragically dying.
>>
File: 1497280027657.jpg (128KB, 580x573px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497280027657.jpg
128KB, 580x573px
>>94503029
>>
>>94503029
Rocket is just naturally well-endowed
>>
>>94498736
How am I contradicting myself when you guys were saying that Uncle Ben was a hallow death? I'm arguing that deaths should be done in a way for the audience to care, and simply having the films be "the characters I care least about should die" is a really fucking stupid way to approach death in film. You're the one who's just constantly changing the claims and then calling me an idiot because you can't keep your argument straight, faggot
>>
>>94500007
Seeing that as a kid, yeah, I did feel upset when Uncle Ben died.
>>
>>94504348
Nobody is talking about the movies, man
>>
I completely forgot about these earth bits, holy shit. Like, the whole earth being swallowed by Ego's plant thing.

They were the most useless thing ever. Why the fuck are they even there?
>>
>>94504567
Part of his evil plan to assimilate everything in the universe.
>>
>>94494804
>starman for adam warlock

holy shit yes
>>
>>94498962
It's not necessarily romantic love.
>>
>>94505103
Well she basically exist to have Drax something to do.
At least make him more badass in the next movie.
>>
I really do wonder about these "plans to expand the Marvel cosmic line" because, how much stuff can Marvel do? With most of the big stuff like Silver Surfer, Galactus, Annhilus, and a shit ton of other things over at FOX, how much can they expand the Cosmic Marvel stuff? Like, give me a list of what cosmic stuff is left.
>>
>>94502817
Exactly.
;)
>>
>>94502966
It's possible he was supposed to appear in some scene but was cut. Heck, we were supposed to get Wonder Man references and it was all cut

Either that or Gunn somehow helped with Ragnarok and managed to film Jeff fucking around
>>
>>94503415
Could be something about Planet X, though.

>Has she appeared since that one shot?
If you mean the comics, I think she's in the Rocket series.

>>94503396
I hated how much they changed about Rocket for the movies.
>>
>>94505818
She's not in the Rocket series, but a different female otter is.
>>
>>94502966
Was suppose to have The Collector reference line by Gamemaster in Ragnarok and Wonderman thing was just Fanboy service
>>
>>94505818
Remaking her into the same creature as Rocket is the only way she may appear. Otherwise yeah there would be no point and that's what Gunn was against. And I want her to show up.
>>
>>94505877
Ah, had no idea. Thought so because it seems to be a retcon of his origins...? Well also, because not a lot of female otters in the comics.
Is it any good? It's Ewing, right?
>>
File: 1501263833984.jpg (125KB, 640x753px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501263833984.jpg
125KB, 640x753px
>>
>>94505378
Well they have Nova, Quasar, Darkhawk, Guardians 3000, Infinity Watch, and most anything involving the Kree and the Skrulls outside a few specific characters. So...

>Nova/Darkhawk movie, can draw from DnA events even if they can't use Annihilus or the Shi'ar
>Quasar and Protector of the Universe stuff in Captain Marvel sequel
>Guardians 3000 as a sequel/prequel after Gunn's GOTG is done
>Infinity Watch after Gunn's GOTG is done
>Rocket and Groot "solo" movie

It's potentially enough material for a few more movies at least.
>>
>>94495564
>Big Time by Peter Gabriel
Hi there!
>>
>>94506194
I wonder if they want to do something with Stallone. By the time they get around to it he might be too old.
>>
>>94506156
He just can't find the right woman because all they want to do is heavy petting.
>>
>>94502966
How did I fucking miss that?
>>
>>94506899
The sneakiest of sequel hooks.
>>
>>94506867
you can still pet his dick
>>
>>94494264
No way that'd be able to resist the poetry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8
>>
>>94507791
Is that younger Hoff? Was this made before vol. 1?
>>
>>94506038

It's pretty depressing is what it is. Rocket gets sucked back in to a life of crime and manipulated by this otter lady. Hopefully he'll get something like a good ending out of it but he's not getting one so far.


>>94506038
>>
>>94508207
So it's recent? I don't know what he's up to these days. Nothing is constant in the comics so I lost the interest.
There's a chance for him in the movies. He's popular enough to survive but I still doubt that he's going to keep Lylla. People are gonna complain about women in fridges but why would anything nice ever happen to Rocket?
>>
File: DABoExMUMAElXul.jpg (280KB, 1000x1161px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DABoExMUMAElXul.jpg
280KB, 1000x1161px
I want to be nice to Rokketo-kun

(Rokkun? Rokke-tan?)
>>
>>94508207
I see, thanks. Guess they went with a noir thing.

>>94508349
Well, they could take a clue from pre-movie Rocket comics I guess?
>>
>>94508594
Space gypsy.
>>
>>94495438
>They're so happy. This shows a difference in tone between the Guardians and Earth-based MCU movies. It's not just the location The Guardians are allowed to be more cartoony and it fits fantastically.
It's always been like that.

In DC, the heroes are always loved and revered.
In Marvel, the heroes are always scum of the earth and the civs hate them to their core, with a couple exceptions.
>>
File: 1494622746217.jpg (312KB, 495x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494622746217.jpg
312KB, 495x700px
>>94508594
Arai-san
>>
>>94508817
It's a smile I want to protect.
>>
>>94498962
>>94505103
Hey now, even with a title like "Father Figure", let's not set aside the possibilities of what anon may have originally been implying, eh?
>>
>Rocket will never be a happy husband because Marvel doesn't want it
>>
Where is the porn
>>
>>94510353
e621
>>
>>94494264
Home by Depeche Mode
>>
>>94510269
>rocket will die sad and alone and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
File: Starlin face warp.png (3MB, 1300x1002px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Starlin face warp.png
3MB, 1300x1002px
>>94493844
yep
>>
rate my rocket drawing
>>
>>94500098
Anon, don't make me cry.
>>
Rocket is the Gary King of GOTG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9LOKUiY0Dg
>>
>>94494804

They'd never use Man in the Mirror after Lego Batman so thoroughly used its meme potential up.
>>
>dat over the shoulder look
>>
>>94492837
I prefer Captain Sale
>>
>>94512079
>Rocket will never be that happy again
>>
File: rocket-raccoon-4-17.jpg (493KB, 987x1524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rocket-raccoon-4-17.jpg
493KB, 987x1524px
>fightan for his waifu
>>
>>94511493
Super cute/10, anon
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 47


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.