[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are the good Rebirth titles so far? I am a flash fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: DC-Rebirth-Artwork[1].jpg (446KB, 2500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
DC-Rebirth-Artwork[1].jpg
446KB, 2500x1250px
So what are the good Rebirth titles so far? I am a flash fag and have only been reading Flash and Titans but Flash Rebirth is boring me and Titans is only once a month.
>>
New Superman.
>>
Red hood and the outlaws and Deathstroke are two of the very best Rebirth books.
I've also been enjoying Aquaman and Green Arrow.
>>
I'm digging Rebirth Red Hood and the Outlaws. It's still the same guy writing it, but Artemis and Bizarro are a lot more likable than Roy or Starfire were in the last run. The writing itself is kinda goofy, but it's a lot less retarded and marginally less edgy.

It's going in a new direction, and I hope they keep it up.
>>
New Super-Man and Red Hood are the only two really good ones
Deathstroke and Green Arrow are second tier
>>
My only Rebirth books besides Flash:

New Super-Man
Superman
Action Comics started slow but has been really good lately
Super Sons
>>
>>94488171
DC's Rebirth has a lot of amazing storylines. Top 3 in order:

Batman
New Superman
Deathstroke

These are some the some of the most amazing comics I've ever read.
>>
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps
Green Lanterns
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Deathstroke
Red Hood and the Outlaws
New Super-Man

/co/ will disagree with me on some of these but keep in mind that there are other people who like what they don't.
>>
>>94488760
Oh and Super Sons is apparently pretty good too.
>>
>>94488171
Favorite title has been Green Lanterns. HJ&GLC started pretty strong but Venditti is starting to be, well, Venditti-levels of quality again.
>>
>>94488788
And Nightwing maybe. I don't know.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170713-000236.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-000236.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
If you count out Superwoman and Supergirl, the Superman line has been going strong.
>>
Superman
Action Comics
SuperSons
Aquaman
and even read batman every now and then
>>
File: green lanterns.jpg (151KB, 575x672px) Image search: [Google]
green lanterns.jpg
151KB, 575x672px
Is Green Lanterns any good? Currently reading Hal Jordan and the GLC and I'm loving it. It's the only Non-Superman book I haven't dropped, and I'm interested in how the Earth based GLs are doing
>>
>>94488171
Batman and New Super-Man. I whish Wonder Woman was better, so I could pull the entire trinity, but alas.
>>
>>94489089
Surprisingly explores and expands more of the post-Johns GL lore than HJ&GLC, I like it a lot.
>>
>>94489089
it's pretty good. it focus's more of the origins of the lanterns as a whole right now, but the personal arcs of simon and jess are great
>>
>>94488248

this
>>
>>94488171
Batwoman
>>
Can someone give a quick rundown of important events since Batman found Comedian's button? Anything interesting?
>>
>>94490830
For Batman's main story or the overarching Dr. Manhattan plot?
>>
>>94488171
Deathstroke
Aquaman
Red Hood & The Outalws
New Super-Man
>>
Nobody posted Nightwing?

Its pretty cool, and Tim Seeley is doing a great job.

Tbh, I started with many of the rebirth titles, but ended losing interest in most of them.

Right now, i'm just reading Nightwing and Titans, but i heard that there are other awesome titles up too.
>>
>>94490876
I haven't read anything since Batman found the button. What's the overall Watchmen connection?
>>
>>94488171
i'm having a real good time with rebirth so far, i've been pulling :
nightwing
deathstroke
superman
batman
aquaman
wonder woman
doom patrol
red hood
justice league (not overly good, i'd avoid)
action comics
hellblazer
bane conquest
>>
>>94491512
A lot of little things with Doc interfering with stuff and Mr. Oz working behind the scenes, but the only thing of note to happen was when Doc resurrected Professor Zoom who went after Batman while he and Flash were trying to investigate it. It's a mini-arc called The Button, it's just more teases in the end for the overarching Watchmen thing in the end though. However things will be really happening with Doomsday Clock in November (hopefully).
>>
>>94488171

The Superman main books are good.
Green Lanterns can be interesting

>>94491670

You missed out on the entire Multiplicity arc and Superman Reborn event, which cross over with after math impacts all over the place (yes mainly superfamily books like Supergirl and Super Woman but still impacts the entire universe, including other books).
>>
>>94491746
Right, I read those, I should have at least mentioned Reborn.

Also Reborn is super confusing to explain to an outside observer, I tried telling my casual friend about it when it was happening and just could not phrase it right beyond "Superman was split into two at some point and also Lois. Please don't make me go into more detail."
>>
>>94488894
Maybe the non Bludhaven arcs for NIghtwing, but so much of it is just mediocre.
>>
>>94489212
>New Super-Man
>trinity
???
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.