[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Haru Nakajima, the man who played Godzilla until 1973, passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Suits Suits Suits.jpg (45KB, 400x602px) Image search: [Google]
Suits Suits Suits.jpg
45KB, 400x602px
So Haru Nakajima, the man who played Godzilla until 1973, passed away. And I heard stories of some old fucker on /co/ eating the souls of those who passed? He now has the soul of fucking Godzilla.
>>
Aww, poor guy.
>>
Nah, Stan Lee only sucks the lifeforce of prominent American Celebrities and Comic Industry legends.

Haru escaped his clutches.
>>
>thread full of people who care

>>>/tv/
>>
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!
>>
This makes me sad but it's not /co/
>>
File: Godzilla Agent of SHIELD.jpg (575KB, 676x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla Agent of SHIELD.jpg
575KB, 676x1024px
F
>>
File: hero-urban-legend.png (309KB, 634x377px) Image search: [Google]
hero-urban-legend.png
309KB, 634x377px
>>94487849
>>
>>94487823
Awww, that really sucks. He was my hero when I was a kid - heck, I have an autographed picture of him.
>>
File: Skronk.jpg (554KB, 1280x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Skronk.jpg
554KB, 1280x1266px
>>94487823
Don't. Harou was too dignified to be resorted to a joke about Stan. The guy took his work seriously. He saw what was essentially a movie about a big nuclear dinosaur and tried to make an artistic performance out of it.

This guy nearly died for his job several times. I'm heartbroken he died. Godzilla is my hero, and this man WAS Godzilla. This is Adam West levels of sad for me. It's like part of me just died today. He wasn't only Godzilla, he was Ultraman, King Kong, and a shit ton of other monsters. His work was so admirable that Hollywood contacted him saying they wanted him to do this for big feature films, but he said "Nah, fuck that" because he was an artist.
>>
>>94488847
>I wonder if I could put the essence of Reddit in a single 4chan post
>>
>>94488960
I was going more for tumblr sort of vibe, but I still appreciate the (you).
>>
File: Baragon in the Comic.jpg (399KB, 1024x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Baragon in the Comic.jpg
399KB, 1024x1574px
>>94488293
Godzilla cartoons and comics.
>>
He was badass to use that heavy suit over and over again.

Farewell Nakajima. You were a legend that made a legend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.