[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you enjoying the animated movies we've gotten this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Are you enjoying the animated movies we've gotten this year?

Are you excited for the animated movies yet to come in 2017?
>>
>>94486619
>Blazing Samurai
that's an actual movie? shiiit, that looked like a joke poster and I gave it no mind. It's not getting an actual theatrical release, is it?

And the only movie up there that I liked was Lego Batman, I really enjoyed that. I'm looking forward to Lego Ninjago despite knowing nothing about that franchise, but I've loved both Lego movies so I'm gonna watch it. I saw the emoji movie, it was kind of cute? But for the most part I hated it.
>>
Lego batmanbwas fun but not as great as the lego movie. Cars 3 was unusually good and a good return to roots, didnt see any other movie beyond barely a second of the emoji movie after I decided to sneak in from atomic blonde to see what it looked like
>>
>>94486660
Ninjago had a tv series on nickelodeon, not sure how true they'll stay to that though.
>>
This Fall is looking weak as fuck. LEGO Ninjago looks harmless but the Star looks shit, Ferdinand looks bland, Coco looks like a disappointment and the Nut Job 2 can go fuck itself.
>>
>>94486702
I thought it was on Cartoon Network
>>
>>94486702
*CN
>>
>>94486619
My Little Pony
>>
>>94486619
Goddamn what a shit year for theatrical animation. GKIDS better have a good campaign for all its movies or else we're going to have Boss Baby and Cars 3 at the Oscars.
>>
I haven't watched a single movie this year.
>>
>>94486702
if anyone is wondering this movie is some kind of AU/retcon universe, in the show garmadon became good at the end of S2 and then died in S4 iirc
>>
>>94487420
The movie is set in the "Lego Cinematic Universe", so it's canon to Lego Movie and Lego Batman Movie, but nothing else.
>>
File: IMG_8427.jpg (185KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8427.jpg
185KB, 630x1200px
I seen a good majority of them, but pic related has set the bar high in terms of animation/storytelling and I dunno if iany animated films this year can even touch it.
>>
>>94487455
>LEGO Cinematic Universe

So Disney has the MCU.

WB has the DCEU and the LEGO Universe and the Giant Monster universe

Universal has the Dark Universe.

FOX has the X-men Universe

Sony has the Spiderman thing.

Paramount has the Transformers.

It's official. Cinematic Universe have taken over Hollywood and all it took was 10 years.
>>
>>94487572
The Dark Universe. Talk about a shit show. Seriously, since when were The Phantom of the Opera and Quasimodo movie monsters?
>>
>>94486619
Wheres the Christmas movie?
>>
>>94487572
I thought Sony bought the rights to that other comic book franchise?
Plus, I think paramount was planning a Gi Joe/ Transformers CU
>>
>>94488114
The Star? No one even knew that existed until last week.
>>
>>94486660
You forgot about me!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.