[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Batman so much better, when he's eighty and retired?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Old Bruce.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Old Bruce.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
Why is Batman so much better, when he's eighty and retired?
>>
>>94479161
Because he gets to be the miserable old git he always was at heart.
>>
How different would the show be if they BS'd a way for Alfred to still be hobbling around?
>>
>>94479503
>Alfred AI
>>
>>94479730
Fuck off, Jurgens!
>>
>>94479161
Because Batman is shit and when he's retired he's not Batman anymore
>>
>>94479161
Batman fucks Batgirl.
>>
>>94479503
>Head in a jar robot
>First introduction is a visual gag where Terry bumps into him and the camera slowly pans up his body to make us think he's a security system robot that's gonna attack terry for trespassing
>Alfredo offers him tea
>>
>>94479161
Batman has always been a cranky old man, he just happened to be one in the body of a young man.
>>
>>94479161
Because Batman Beyond was the best Timm show and he actually put effort into writing Batman and Bruce instead of just making him a Mary Sue that every woman including a certain Amazonian Princess gets wet for.
>>
>>94481139
>That time he banged Cheetah in order to escape from the legion of doom or whatever lex was calling them
I genuinely like Batman having superhuman seduction powers. It's hilarious to have him bang his way into and out situations.
>>
>>94481139

You have to remember that's who Bruce Wayne is

A billionaire playboy, of course he can charm women
>>
>>94479503

Bad. Despite tech making it possible, Alfred not dying naturally would make Bruce look bad
>>
>>94481226
Yah, but is he a playboy because he's a billionaire or a billionaire because he's a playboy?
>>
>>94481793
He inherited his money. He didn't fuck his way to billions.
>>
>>94482033
so he is a playboy because he inherited his money and started out with a measly $1,000,000 and he also just happens to have good looks and doesn't look like a cobblepot?
>>
>>94479161
batman was always a manchild who locks himself in a basement and keeps tabs on poor people on a computer
he is pol and thats why everyone loves him, he makes more sense as an old bitter man than he ever did dressed in a bat costume running around gotham at night
hell he still keeps alfred around who is like 90 years old in some incarnations, alfred bring me tendies
>>
>>94482087
what if instead of bats he feared money and instead of being batman as a superhero and a playboy as a cover he became batman as a cover and a playboy as a superhero
that bruce wayne is a freak who never leaves his mansion, there is no way he is the playboy
>>
>>94482221
Batman isn't afraid of bats, I know people that hate batman are usually casuals, but that doesn't mean you need to tm get all your information from movies
>>
>>94482558
you clearly hate fun
>>
>>94481164
Ultra humanite was the double agent not cheeta
>>
Because you see more of his detective and inventive genius side than you do when he's in the suit
>>
>>94481098
relatable
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.