[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prince of Egypt Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download (4).jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
18KB, 225x225px
It has been a while since the last Prince of Egypt Thread!
>>
Through heaven's eyes is best song and most encouraging
>>
Rameses did nothing wrong and only a Jew or (may Allah forgive me for typing this) an Albanian would believe otherwise
>>
>>94187392
Deliver Us was catchier and more grand and epic.
>>
>>94187422
Its a great song.
Plagues is more epic to me though
>>
>>94187362
BY THE POWER OF RA
>>
>>94187482
The lyrics from Moses and Rameses are really weak and drag the song down a lot. Only a couple lines really work.
>>
>>94187526
Really? I like the lines from both of them. It really personalizes the plagues to me.
>>
>>94187362
It would've been cool to see a movie about Elijah. Jonah would be cool too. He didn't even want to save the city that God sent him to to save.
>>
>>94187419
He didn't do anything wrong because culturally he couldn't be seen as less than the last pharaoh.

But you know god is a prick.
>>
File: Jonah1.jpg (184KB, 1160x911px) Image search: [Google]
Jonah1.jpg
184KB, 1160x911px
>>94187624
>Jonah
Too much competition, though at least they didn't wimp out too hard on the ending.
>>
>>94187392
>>94187422
Plagues is most epic and packed with both the conflict, the tragedy of said conflict, and the emotions of the heroes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.