[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INFINITY WAR POSTER (almost perfect version)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1500943435335.jpg (759KB, 3219x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1500943435335.jpg
759KB, 3219x1350px
>>
only needs a brave anon to edit ant-man on tony's shoulder
>>
>>94153477
Is this how the teams will split in the movie?
>>
>>94153494
Some one did that to an earlier version, I thought it was real.
>>
>>94154058
Nope.

Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Mantis and Nebula in one corner.

Captain America, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch and Vision on the other.

No word on War Machine and Ant-Man doesn't appear to be involved.
>>
>>94153494
Woah, where is Ant-Man?

>>94154792
War Machine is up on the top right corner. It's concerning that Bucky has such a small attention.
>>
Why cast Josh Brolin if Thanos ended up looking like Bruce Willis?
>>
File: 1500852519870.jpg (469KB, 2048x859px) Image search: [Google]
1500852519870.jpg
469KB, 2048x859px
>>94154902
>>94153494
>>
>>94154058
Thanos seems to move them all into one place to fight them.

But they start off thus:

Edinburgh:
Wanda, Vision, Steve, Sam, Natasha, possibly Fury

New York:
Strange, Tony, Bruce, Peter

Wakanda (it appears others from New York and Edinburgh join the fight here):
T'challa, Bucky, Steve, Tony.
>>
>>94156486
Perfect
>>
>>94153494
But how do you make Tony bigger than Ant-Man?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
So since ANTS aint on the poster, and his movie comes out between IW and A4,
my theory is that Ant Man and Wasp takes place before Infinity War, and ends with them getting stuck in the subatomic world,
A4 has a scene of Ant Man and Wasp breaking out during a crital moment in the battle with Thanos

Or IW ends with Thanos assembling the gauntlet and finger snapping everyone out of existence, and capturing the Avengers, with Ant Man and Wasp breaking free during the post credits scene, essentially being some of the last surviors, and the beginning of A4 is them somehow saving the heroes
>>
>>94156486
Inferior quality poster tho.

Needs that Ant-man but in OP image.
>>
>>94153494
> ANTS with stark and not with steve
disgusting
>>
The Tony and Steve posters are on the wrong sides and it's driving me mad. Everyone's looking away from Thanos!
>>
you guys are losers
>>
>>94158147
The problem is that despite your format being the correct one, OP has a much higher quality and preserved detail.
>>
>>94158087
"Just ignore him and he'll go away guys"
>>
why is Black Widow a blonde
>>
>>94158721
Hulk came in her hair and the stuff won't wear off.
>>
>>94156486
>this was an edit
Huh. I only ever saw this version so I assumed it was the real one. Knowing that Ant-man isn't actually on Tony's shoulder kinda ruins this for me.
>>
>>94158721
Is that who that is? I was staring at her for ages trying to figure out who the fuck was behind Steve
>>
>>94158046
IT:Homosexual
>>
>>94156827
That's the story of subspace emissary
>>
Why does Black Widow have blond hair now?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.