[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New Spiderman cartoon >Spider Gwen, Miles, and Anya are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2316230-jjj_colour_flat_lres.jpg (73KB, 528x640px) Image search: [Google]
2316230-jjj_colour_flat_lres.jpg
73KB, 528x640px
>New Spiderman cartoon
>Spider Gwen, Miles, and Anya are all students at Peter's high school
>>
>>94118537

Why age-up miles? A middler spider-man is way better than the high-school one.
>>
>>94118612
I hope this is SpiderVerse but a photo leaked so this might be confirmed to be true.
>>
>>94118537
>make a cartoon about Spider-Man near the beginning of his career and stick learning
>put Miles, Spider-Gwen, Anya, Noir, and Miguel on the show
Jesus Christ. Can we not have one show without shilling the other spider-people? It's suppose to be Spider-Man Year One and already Miles is going to appear.

Why not just make a Spider-Team Cartoon (again)? That seems to be the only thing they care about.
>>
>>94119013
What was the last actual Spider-Team cartoon outside of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends?
>>
>>94119013
I'm actually convinced Marvel wants to replace Peter with Miles, but are doing it through stealth manners like making a show where he's a co-star, have Miles as the main Spider-man seen in events, in the new ps4 game as a surprise stinger and Homecoming borrowing more from Miles and even setting him up in the MCU before Oscorp, the Bugle, and other marquis Spider-man elements.

Hell, the only reason Peter is still around in 616 is Slott is cockblocking Bendis.
>>
>>94118537
>>94119013
That's not all

>some heroes and villains will come from Peter's school and other, rival schools
>Sandman has a daughter called Sandgirl

>>94119367
Ultimate Spider-Man. He went through three teams in the show.
>>
>>94119395
>Marvel wants to replace Peter with Miles
Replace 'Marvel' with 'Bendis'.
>>
File: dumpster.jpg (508KB, 1000x1567px) Image search: [Google]
dumpster.jpg
508KB, 1000x1567px
Why didn't they just make a cartoon adaptation of Marvel Adventures Spider-Man instead? I'd watch it.
>>
>>94119395
I'm sure there are people in the company, like Bendis, who would love to brag about the one true Spider-Man being a black kid, but they'll never be able to replace Peter.
>>
>>94119013
Bendis wants that cash grab and wants to excuse it
>>
>>94119409
>That first shield team
>New Warriors
What's the other one? The web warriors with all the spider guys or what?
>>
>>94118612
Miles is already in high school dummy.
>>
>>94120311

Not in his introduction. He was in middle school.
>>
The only thing that interests me about this is Paul Jenkins' Green Goblin design.
>>
>>94118612
>>94119013
>>94119395
The more toys Marvel can sell, the better. Make a show about young Peter to pander to children, then make a team of similarly aged spider kids and bam. You have a toy line that prints money.

Marvel is yet again sacrificing integrity and originality for the benjamins.
>>
>>94120524
Then why not just make the Spider-Team the focus of the show? Why try tricking people that it's gong to be Spider-Man Year One than introducing tons of Spider-Persons? Why not be more honest about it? It's not like anyone would mind or care if the show is called Spider-Man and his Spectacualr Friends or the Spider-Man Spider Squad.
>>
>>94120199
Yup. Nothing screams variety like a bunch of Spider-Men and Venom.

>>94120464
That was just generic merchandise art. It was never part of the actual show.
>>
File: MSM-Headshots-Menville.jpg (790KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MSM-Headshots-Menville.jpg
790KB, 1920x1080px
>>94119409
That would explain why Doc Ock looks young and is voiced by this guy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.