[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No Superman, Lantern, or Manhunter Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 31

File: wnN1A4m.jpg (368KB, 2000x1624px) Image search: [Google]
wnN1A4m.jpg
368KB, 2000x1624px
>No Superman, Lantern, or Manhunter
Christ
>>
And cyborg looks absolutely terrible, even ignoring how stupid it is for him to be on the Justice League
>>
>>94101178
>teen titans fag
>>
File: tr4galvatron.jpg (265KB, 1214x804px) Image search: [Google]
tr4galvatron.jpg
265KB, 1214x804px
>>94101201
I think he'd look better with blue but that's not the point. He looks like Whedontron or a Bayformer. It's awful.
>>
>>94101158
Blame Snyder

He thought it was a good idea to start a movie universe with batman fighting superman then immediately killing superman while rushing to make a justice league movie whilst not making a origin movies for everyone else.
>>
>>94101158
j'onnz is dead, superman is 'dead' and lanterns come and go from the justice league, the ones shown are the core, constant members post j'onnz death
>>
>>94101235
Making origin movies for every fucking character is the dumbest shit.
He should have just made a Justice League movie. When you saw Star Wars were you freaking out and saying "Woah who's this Obi Wan guy!? What's a Chewbacca? Han who?"
Unless you're a fucking autist you just watched the movie.
>>
those Alex Ross-inspired photos look great tho
>>
>>94101266
>He thinks comic book continuity matters at all to anyone
>>
>>94101158
no audience either
>>
>>94101287
fine then, the green lantern movie bombed hard so nobody cares about anyone remotely connected to the green lantern corps, j'onnz is a literal who outside of comics and superman is 'dead' in the DCEU continuity
happy now faggot?
>>
>>94101266
.... when the fuck was it established J'onnz died? did I miss something?
>>94101269
>Making origin movies for every fucking character is the dumbest shit.
Curious, whats your opinion on Spider-Man: Homecoming?
>>
>>94101158
Lanterns will be in it. They already talked about the Lantern Corps movie being a buddy cop Space adventure with Hal teaching a young John Stewart the ropes. In the trailer they say no lanterns but they will probably show up at the end.
>>
Here you go, anon.
>>
>>94101323
Green Lantern got name dropped in the trailer, Snyder was just too focused on killing Superman to put him in the movie
>>
>>94101266
>J'onnz is dead
Bullshit.
>>
>>94101326
Spider-Man HC is okay I guess. I didn't like the high school stuff or anything to do with Iron Man but The Vulture was really good and Holland convinced me as Peter
>>
>>94101328
or they'll just be shown on a computer monitor or something while Bruce is looking at shit on computers in the batcave. everyone gets hyped for nothing.
>>
>>94101378
Based on Batman V Superman they'll literally show a trailer in the middle of the movie
>>
Wow i can not get enough of these marvel fanboys
>>
>>94101337
>Sups, easily one of the most prominent members of the JL, has to be shopped into the posters and is barely present in the trailers

Bravo DC.
>>
>>94101326
>Curious, whats your opinion on Spider-Man: Homecoming?
Better than Amazing Rehash 1
>>
>no superman

Come on, do people really believe Superman won't be in this?
>>
>>94101158
that bat gives me chills
>>
>>94101447
He's going to be in it for less than fifteen minutes screen time and you know it
>>
>>94101447
these people are mavel fanboys there retarded what do you expect from them
>>
I'm glad people here like Superman, but normies don't like him. It's all about YASS QUEEN skeletor and CUZ HES BATMAN now
>>
>>94101424

>People bitched the BvS trailer gave the entire movie away

>People are bitching now that Superman's guaranteed return isn't being featured more

Christ ya'll dweebs are unbearable
>>
File: 1500571104119.png (193KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500571104119.png
193KB, 600x600px
>characters name is literally superman
>is traditionally a paragon of human virtue
>make him an unlikable cunt in the movies
w h o a
>>
I will never get used to how Flash and Cyborg look. Fucking atrocious.
>>
>>94101269
Why do people continue to use this argument like superhero universes and Star Wars are directly comparable?
>>
>>94101521
They're both fucking movies so of course they're comparable.
Take the Magnificent Seven or any heist movie ever made if you want more examples, or any movie with an ensemble cast.
>>
>>94101447
>>94101492
if everybody knows he's in it then why are they hiding him?
>>
>>94101489
....but, he's fucking Superman. he's DC's mascot and poster boy for fuck's sake. who gives a single shit about non-Titans Cyborg and twink Flash?
>>
>>94101571
They're completely different, you can't compare the two.

For a superhero universe, you're meant to be invested and care for each individual superhero and you want to watch their stories from the beginning.

If the characters from DC were replaced with completely original character, no-one would care about them. It's only because the characters are famous that people watch them for some reason.
>>
>>94101622
Yes but in their opinion he's just this OP boring character, but everyone in the league is stronger than him. Seriously try looking on instagram for this cancer
>>
>>94101665
so what you're saying is DC is pandering to normies?
>>
>>94101571
>They're both fucking movies so of course they're comparable.

>ones a universe with only one unifying source of magic
>the other has a ton of characters coming from a ton of different backgrounds that overlap with different genres completely
>>
>>94101580

Everyone knew Wonder Woman was going to be in BvS, but the trailers spoiled the living fuck out of it by basically showing a highlight real of every scene of her in the movie, like saving Batman from Doomsday in what was probably THE big reveal in the movie. So now they're keeping Superman a little more in the pocket and dweebs are going "BUT HOW COME WE CAN'T *SEE* HIM EVEN IF HE'S OBVIOUSLY THE BIG REVEAL IN THE MOVIE?!" like the no-sense having dopes they are.
>>
>>94101705
What I'm saying is normies are cancer
>>
>>94101659
>>94101727
>Take the Magnificent Seven or any heist movie ever made if you want more examples, or any movie with an ensemble cast.
>>
>>94101158
Superman's death is the impetus for the creation of the Laague. He obviously comes back.

There being no Lantern in Earth's sector is directly called out as a reason for the invasion in the trailer.
>>
>>94101326
hes not literally dead but hes basically in the same trash heap as billy is, but even billy has been shown a couple of times
>>
>>94101790
>didn't address any of my points
>>
>>94101158
>No CIA
>>
>>94101850
Not sure which you are but:
a. Those movies rarely have established characters and the strength of them is that they make you care about the characters in a limited amount of time

b. Movies with ensemble casts and heist films feature characters from different backgrounds all the time. In fact, it is pretty much a given in order to create interesting dynamics among the cast.

Marvel did their universe one way and it worked for them but you literally don't need one movie to introduce each character in an ensemble film and there have been countless examples to prove it.
>>
>>94101178
>>94101232
Imagine hating Cyborg's look and not saying anything at all about Barry.
>>
File: whosetoblame.jpg (75KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
whosetoblame.jpg
75KB, 450x488px
>>94101158
>Christ

Didn't you hear? Based Cereal Lord doesn't want DC to make movies for virgins.
>>
>>94101489
>but normies don't like him
Must've imagined all those normies sucking Cavill's dick on Instagram then. People like Supes way more than they like Cyborg.
>>
File: DC.jpg (2MB, 2000x2068px) Image search: [Google]
DC.jpg
2MB, 2000x2068px
>>
>>94101665
Depends where you go. Sure there's retards who only know DC through Injustice but if you go on Cavill's account people are loving him and wanting Superman back.
>>
>>94101158
That poster is great
>>
>>94102664

KINO.
>>
>>94102617
>>94102666
Cavill's the sexiest man on earth, of course people suck his dick
>>
>all those comments asking for Superman to come back
B-but /co/ told me that everybody hated le Man of le Murder!
>>
>>94101665
I've seen some people say Affleck is the best Batman ever, and others saying he's absolute trash. Normies aren't as much of a hive mind as /co/ thinks. Most of the edgelords are DBZ fags or have anime/Batman profile pics.
>>
>>94101733
Not really a big reveal if everyone knows already.
>>
>>94101489
Normies don't like Aquaman either.
>>
>>94101235
>whilst not making a origin movies for everyone else.
Oh look. It's this meme again. You must be really excited for that Han Solo movie huh?
>>
>>94102718
>All those comments saying Affleck is the worst Batman ever
But /co/ told me that everyone loved Affleck! Normies are not the ones getting autistically butthurt about Batman vs Superman.
>>
>>94102744
You'd be surprised how many retards think he's actually going to stay dead. They think Supergirl is going to show up or something.
>>
Didn't based Christ Pratt made fun of MCU fancucks saying something like every character needed a trilogy to be interesting? Based Chris Marvel doesn't deserve you
>>
>>94101492
You're just proving that killing Superman in their second movie was stupid
>>
>>94102718
most people dont like him as a character, hes basically a power level to them
>>
I'm getting tired of /co/'s bitching.
>>
>>94102902
I'm getting tired of WB making shitty movies.
>>
>>94102761
>both aquaman and momoa were trending topic on twitter for hours
Does /co/ ever get tired of being wrong all the time?
>>
>>94102944
Typically they don't. They're usually under the misconception that Aquaman has no powers besides being able to talk to fish.

Apologies for not knowing what's trending on Twitter, anon. I don't have Twitter.
>>
>>94101158
UNITE THE SEVEN
>>
>>94101158
>Flash is an Asian Jew
>Aquman is an island nigger
>>
>>94103058
Wonder Woman is a Auswich kike
>>
>>94101939
The difference between any version of the DC or Marvel universe(s) is that the characters come from entirely different worlds. That is literally the whole appeal of superhero universes. You take a bunch of characters from entirely different backgrounds (and I'm talking stuff that goes far beyond anything IRL, where you might have a magical character steeped in that sort of fantasy or an alien from outer space), who might stand up entirely on their own, with their own complicated rogues galleries, sidekicks, associated heroes, supporting casts, etc., and stick them all together on a team. Yes, in Ocean's Eleven, you can take a bunch of shady criminals, throw them together on a team with a little bit of background exposition and some flashbacks, and it'd work. But in a superhero movie, it's not going to work considering that it's not realistic like Ocean's Eleven. You have to explain how their powers work, how they got their powers period, what their mission is, and so on. The difference between the Justice League or the Avengers from Star Wars, the Magnificent Seven, or X-Men, and so on is that the rules of the former aren't like the rules of the latter. You can have an ensemble cast without explaining too much about the characters in The Magnificent Seven because there's really not too much to go into and they're all human beings.

But you can't really do that in a superhero movie universe because it just begs the question of who the fuck these characters are, how did they come across their powers, how are these powers even explained, and so on.

Man fuck, you people keep on singing this, "You don't NEED to establish the characters first," tune and like every fucking time WB actually tries to do this, they fall flat on their face. Just look at Suicide Squad and how clumsy that movie was.
>>
>>94101235
A justice league movie would work fine without origin movies ffs. It just needs to be competently made
>>
>>94101328

There not being a Martian Manhunter really disappoints me (well, maybe not that much; how disappointed am I that he won't be Snyderized, after all?).

To me, he's kind of the heart of the League. Because he's the only one who has no family beyond the League. He's typically the one who hid himself in the shadows, doing good from behind the scenes, somewhat isolated from the rest of humanity, until the League formed. Batman has Alfred, whatever sidekicks he's currently working with. The Flash has Iris and Wally. Green Lantern has the entire Corps, Thomas, and Carol. Wonder Woman has Etta Candy, Steve Trevor, the rest of the Amazons. Aquaman has Mera and Garth. Superman has his folks (in some continuities), Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, Bibbo, Emil, Kara, etc. J'onn J'onzz has nothing but the work colleagues at the police department that he's probably not all that close to, and he spends the rest of his time alone, being curious about humanity, but not ready to expose himself. He's Superman's alienation times 100, because he lived to be an adult on his home planet. Compared to him, Clark is essentially a human.

I think a really good JL would have J'onn as a centerpiece, the story being about him learning that he no longer has to be alone. Coming to let his barriers down, losing his fear of people fearing him. The movie would start with the rest of the Leaguers being unsure of whether or not to trust him, and end with him being their most trusted member.
>>
Well lads we're going to get a Han Solo origin story at last, they were such hacks in the 70s just dumping characters into a movie without a heptalogy explaining how they lost their virginity and shit like that first!
>>
>>94101158
No Flash either
>>
>>94101158
Manhunter wasn't in Geoff's movie pitch so I'm not too surprised.
>>
>>94101178
token black guy.
>>
>flash looks like shit
>cyborg looks like shit
>aquaman looks like shit
>batham
>gal gadot
>>
>>94103364
That all sounds good and interesting thematically, but DC pushed Johns' Origin story really hard. I don't think J'Onn will be on the main League for a long time.
>>
>>94101158
The first two Avenger films were missing two founding Avenger members and nobody complained about that.
>>
That trailer was really good and this poster is amazing, why is /co/ so buttinfuriated aga-
> 'Wonder Woman' forecast to pass Civil War's domestic gross
>Wonder Woman has passed the $387.25M gross of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 to become this summer's highest grossing film domestically.
Oh I see
>>
>>94101235
You're right, Avengers sucked because I didn't get a Black Widow or a Hawkeye origin film.
>>
>>94103427

Mouseshill detected
>>
>>94103505
This
>>
>>94101158
>No Superman
Sure anon
>No Green Lantern
He'll come down the line
>No Manhunter
OK, that angers me too.

>>94103472
But anon, Marvel can do no wrong!
>>
>>94103501
>Wonder Woman doing well

But anon, that wasn't directed by Snyder or hacked to pieces by the studio.

It's not DC properties we don't like. We want them to be good (like Wonder Woman).

It's the shitty way WB is approaching most of these projects so far.
>>
>>94101158
Manhunter isn't marketable enough or something
>>
>>94103472
THAT'S DIFFERENT YOU HEAR ME?? DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>94101158
Poor Cyborg

He's become the token PoC for the DCU and will be inserted into Justice League shenanigans from here on out as more of an afterthought. They should have just added J'on on the team and made his human alter ego and actor a black guy. Cyborg is a better fir for the Titans anyway
>>
>>94103505
Black Widow was in Iron Man and Hawkeye was in Thor.
>>
>>94103472
>>94103505
I love that most of the criticism towards JL could be applied to the first Avengers also.

>Not all original founders are present!
>Not everyone got an origin movie!
>Army of CGI minions!
>Only serves as buildup to a bigger bad!
>>
>>94103634
And all JL members were teased in BvS, and Flash was on screen more than Clint in Thor. You point being?
>>
Inb4 the Flash movie is another fucking Flashpoint adaptation
>>
This Alex Ross homage is pretty cool. I hope they took pictures of Superman that way.
>>
>>94103472
>>94103636
At least The Avengers had them fighting Loki, in comic canon being the first enemy the Avengers ever fought. At least the heroes hadn't been harmed by any of the previous movies thanks to shitty writing before then.
>>
>>94103691
Thats only going to make things 10x worse and confuse the fuck out of casuals. Id rather get a hard reboot than do fucking Flashpoint which makes everything null and void. I may not like the movies that lead to Justice League (except Wonder Woman) but we dont need a movie making them a further waste of time
>>
>>94103742
Wait where are you taking those goalposts?
>>
>>94103472
You can blame Edgar Wright for that
>>94103742
We should have gotten Starro instead
>>
>>94101235
You don't need origin movies for everyone, anon. It worked for Marvel, sure, but that's a business decision, not a creative one.

I mean, the Justice League series didn't need a series to establish everyone, did it? Just Batman and Superman.
>>
>>94103636
It's even funnier that none of these idiots complained about the Justice League cartoon introducing five heroes without having an animated series so they could "get to know them better".
>>
>every character needs 9385 movies for us to care about him
With a fanbase this dumb there was never any hope for the MCU
>>
My dad finished watching the trailer and said "Why didn't they show Superman coming back?" What should I have said?
>>
File: 1497586557338.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1497586557338.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>94103783
>>94103820
>comparing one two and a half movie to a syndicated television show where they would have more time period to flesh out the characters
>>
>>94103866
>Because you fucked my mom
>>
>>94103866
They're pretending people will be shocked by the reveal and need to justify the forced Death of Superman bit in the 3rd act of BvS
>>
>>94103866
You say: "my internet friends say no one likes this superman so I don't understand why are you asking that"
>>
>>94103874
The point is that the pilot episode took less time than this movie to introduce these characters and nobody complained about not getting a good feel for the characters. Plus, the own character's movies will further flesh out them out as well.
>>
>>94103874
Justice League managed to flesh out the main characters in about 60 minutes in the first storyline, anon.

Admittedly, it's a kids show, but still; you can easily develop 5 principle characters over the course of a single lengthy blockbuster.

The question isn't can it be done, the question is whether the writers are competent enough to do it.
>>
>>94103501
>>Wonder Woman to become this summer's highest grossing film domestically.
Gee, it's almost like the casuals/marveldrones LIKE DC and WANT fun movies shot in colour, so the first not-gritty-murderverse-snyder film comes out and guess what?

It's actually successful.
>>
>>94104025
But by its very nature of being a tv show, they were always going to have more time to flesh out the characters. I'm not sure why you think comparing a movie to even just a pilot is acceptable. It wasn't even an extra long pilot, just your standard pilot too.

>>94104066
>Justice League managed to flesh out the main characters in about 60 minutes in the first storyline, anon.
Eh.
>>
>>94103912
They don't think people are going to be shocked by the reveal, they just don't want the moment ruined in the trailer.
>>
>>94104122
How is it ruined if its something so blatantly obvious? This isnt like the Doomsday thing were people werent sure if he was actually going to show up and confirmed by the trailer, everyone and their mother is expecting Clark to come back.
>>
File: Average cape movie poster.png (60KB, 988x575px) Image search: [Google]
Average cape movie poster.png
60KB, 988x575px
Reminder that the retards defending shit cape movies are from /tv/.
>>
>>94104099
Of course they do in a TV show, but it shows you can get an adequate introduction to the characters in a much shorter time than this film has allotted.

Anyway, my argument is more just saying that it's annoying how the MCU has convinced people that ensemble films need a bunch of origin story films to be creatively sound if they involve superheroes when they really don't. The whole shared universe thing is a business move.
>>
>>94104244
Because you don't know when, why or how Superman comes back. You just know that the event happens.

Honestly, this is a much better advertising campaign than BvS because they haven't felt necessary to just summarize the plot of the film in the trailers.
>>
ACKSHUALLY needing entire movies to flesh out characters is more of a sign of hackery. Marvel hires directors from homeless shelters basically so they need a lot of time for characterization. Orson Wells giving a political speech in Citizen Kane did more for the character in one scene than all Marvel origin stories put together
>>
>>94104090
>Not every movies needs to be dark and gritty.
>Instead, every movie needs to be lighthearted and overblown with quips.
People need to make up their damn minds.
>>
>>94104244
Because it still has to happen you colossal moron. By your stupid logic, why even go see any of these movies? You know the good guys win and the bad guy loses. Just show everything important in the trailer so I can stay home and bitch about it instead of going to see the movie.
>>
>>94104308
I cant speak for everyone, but I really dont care how or why Clark comes back. Its really just an asspull so we can move on from the last movie and would have preferred Superman available from the get go leading the team.
>>94104372
Cool your autism, my god. Excuse me for be annoyed by one of the dumbest things in BvS being dragged out.
>>
>>94103058
>>94103183
And Batman is a muslim.
DC is the house of multiculturalism while Marvel is the white male club
>>
>>94103742
>At least the heroes hadn't been harmed by any of the previous movies thanks to shitty writing before then.
>Iron Man 2
>Incredible Hulk
>Thor
>>
>>94104338
>needing entire movies to flesh out characters is more of a sign of hackery
This.
I don't remember tv series for every JL hero in the DCAU
>>
File: 1497718700792.gif (243KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497718700792.gif
243KB, 320x240px
>>94101201
I agree with him, but I'm an anti-Cyborg fag not a TT fag.
Shit character all around.
>>
>>94101178
flash looks pretty terrible too
>>
>>94103501
Fuck off shill.
The trailer and characters were shit.
>>
>>94101235
>Looks at writing credit on BVS.
>Snyder's name is nowhere to be found

Damn...
>>
>>94101452
Gonna miss Batfleck when he leaves. Best live action Batman to date.
>>
>>94101269
Origins themselves aren't shit, just we've seen Bat's origins many many many times now. So for him it's unnecessary. What we do need is the DCEU's Earth history to be established properly, where were all the heroes before when the kryptonians were trying to terraform the planet and shit? And probably other questions.
>>
>>94102803

It's going to be Eradicator.
>>
>>94105243
None of those outright destroyed any of their respective heroes.
>>
>>94101178
All DC characters look terrible! Just sell the rights to Marvel or get rid of them already.
>>
>>94101269
Shut up DC shill. The MCU is perfect and other companies should either copy it or bomb, like the DCEU.
>>
>>94101158
guys I am starting a folder of DCEU simbolism and fan service, could you guys contribute?
>>
>>94101447
he's not being taken into account because he won't be an actual character. that's my problem
batman will be talking about how "inspiring" he was throughout the film
he'll just come back by the end of the film just to serve as a plot device because WB cant write him properly
>>
>>94101326
Final Crisis: Requiem
>>
>>94101269

You don't need an origin story for Star Wars characters because there really aren't origins. They are people who evolve over time and become who they are based on experiences.

Comic book movies have origin stories because there's a clear, definitive moment or moments that makes them the hero they become. Parker gets bit by a spider, Bruce's parents get shot, Hulk eats a nuclear bomb, etc.

Do we always need an origin story? No, not always, especially with characters that are well known, but lesser known heroes like Dr. Strange, Cyborg, etc. should probably get one.
>>
File: LaughingAquabro.png (135KB, 918x786px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingAquabro.png
135KB, 918x786px
>>94102664
I'm still in shock that they managed to make Aquaman more badass than the Avengers combined.
>>
>>94101447
Who is the person that shows up at the end of the trailer?(With the over the shoulder view.)
Are we suppose to assume it was Superman?
I have a feeling we'll get at least one more surprise character, not counting Superman since everyone is assuming he'll show up anyway.
>>
>>94104361
This is the sort of person who can't understand nuance and only thinks in false dichotomy.
>>
>>94102769
First they gave Han Solo a senile chump's death and now they're raping his corpse.
>>
>>94110143
Honestly, if there's any one good thing to come out of the DCEU, it's that Aquaman is finally getting the respect that he deserves and that they're making him into a fucking badass. He even looks really, really cool. All the designs he's had so far are top-notch.

My one worry is that he just ends up being Loboquaman instead of Aquaman though. But at least it's something. If you would've told me 5 years ago that we'd be getting an Aquaman in a shared DC cinematic universe and that we'd get a solo Aquaman movie that wasn't just a joke, I would not fucking believe you in the least.
>>
>>94110796

>My one worry is that he just ends up being Loboquaman

Better that than the sin of making him come across as stiff and boring. There just isn't enough time to explore the naunced of Arthur and his character in a group-movie, of the kind they are introducing him in.

He's basically MCU-Thor, with a little Logan sprinkled on, and an Aquaman finish.
>>
>>94107619
No its fucking not you idiot. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>94107773
>>94107855
Hey Mouseketeer? Namefagging is frowned upon here. I'm going to have to report you to Jackie 4chan.
>>
>>94110379
It's fucking Superman jesus christ. "Let's HOPE you're on time".
Also the theme that plays is Superman's theme when he first flies, the beginning of it
>>
>>94101158
everyone looks cool here, like an alex ross painting

except gadot with her stupid fucking face
bitch has that "vacant ivanka open-mouth stare"
>>
>>94110143
he's SO COOL dude! I bet he plays guitar
>>
>>94101158
>No dead guy that will probably be brought back soon enough
>No toxic IP character
>No literal who???
>>
>>94111360
Obviously it's Bizarro.
>>
>>94101158
So the villain isnt Darkseid?

Movie ruined.
>>
>>94103250
>You have to explain how their powers work, how they got their powers period, what their mission is, and so on.

Which can be done during their recruitment. You don't need an ensemble movie to go into detail about every aspect of the characters because they're getting their own movie anyway. You just mentioned the X-men but they didn't bother to introduce every x-men individually did they?
>>
>>94101521
Because on /tv/ they are
>>
>>94101622
>....but, he's fucking Superman. he's DC's mascot and poster boy for fuck's sake.
No he isn't.
The D in DC stands for Detective Batman is the Detective.
They're finally being honest about the fact that Batman is the center of their universe and all they really care about. It'd be refreshing if it weren't so tired.
Besides, this Superman is so fubar that only a complete Flashpoint retcon can even hope to salvage him.
>>
>>94102803
I think you're confused.
People WANT him to stay dead, because he sucks. That's not the same thing as thinking he's actually going to.
>>
>>94101158
Justice """League"""
>>
File: Superman.jpg (98KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Superman.jpg
98KB, 1200x630px
>>94112376
Actually this newer Superman was made for people that don't like Superman specifically. That's why Supes has already killed both Zod and his Doomsday reincarnation. Even Batbros should like this Superman since he did lose to Batman in BvS.
>>
>>94103414
Which I find strange because Martian Manhunter can already fulfill that role
>>
>>94101158

Is that supposed to look like an Alex Ross shot
>>
THESE COSTUMES NEED MORE LINES
>>
File: IMG_3450.png (580KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3450.png
580KB, 800x800px
Reminder that Shazam is going to be on the Justice League before Green Lantern
>>
>>94110379
Green Lantern
>>
>Cyborg
>Over Martian Manhunter

Fucking CYBORG

Is it a diversity thing? Please tell me it wasn't a diversity thing
>>
File: 1479979498042.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479979498042.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>94101269
That's the dumbest fucking analogy, anon. And it's not even an original dumb analogy. You're an idiot and a lemming
>>
>>94101158
This was the first trailer in a decade to make me want to watch a capeshit movie.

I'm genuinely impressed, and I make it a conscious effort to avoid watching both MCU and DCEU movies.

Kudos.
>>
>>94101178
Shut up.
>>
>>94112247
They were always a fucking team. How is this difficult to understand? The Avengers and Justice League are individual superheroes with individual stories coming together for some crisis event that couldn't be solved by any of them individually. With X-Men, the theme is about family and finding a place where you belong. With Avengers and JL, it's the equivalent of world leaders coming together
>>
>>94115219
Yes. He's been in his place for 6 years in the comics though, oh wait, /co/ doesn't read comics.
>>
>>94112376
Just like your life
>>
>>94101235
>there would be no point in forming the Justice League if Superman was around
This is something that hack actually said.
>>
>>94103020
yeah. so is Supes and who else? do we know?
>>
>>94101272
hey buddy, I think you got lost on your way to reddit.com!
>>
>>94101158
All shit actors, except for Batfleck, DC's batwank is so strong they have to make all the others look like shit with this miscasting.
>>
>>94117630
>Gadot basically won capeshit this yeah, over GotG2 and Homecoming
>Momoa has drawn interest to the most boring member of the League through power of personality, Dwayne style
>Guy playing cyborg seems to be a genuinely nice guy.
>Ezra is actually pretty funny in the trailer, and will give the cinema goers those sweet, sweet Quicksilver moments.

Are you high anon?
>>
>>94101158
>don't forget Hawkgirl
>>
>>94117844
>Albeit WW was a good movie, I don't think you've seen enough movies to tell a good actress lead from another. (also GotG2 & Homecoming doesn't set the bar high, Logan's first half beat all these 3 movies)
>That has nothing to do with Momoa's acting.
>I'll save Ray Fisher's judgement since I he hasn't had any big roles, but come on.. cyborg in JL.
>Twinkbarry the ''I need... friends..'' Social Awkwad Outcast being funny.
ok.
>>
>>94118137
>I don't think you've seen enough movies to tell a good actress lead from another.

Hm, torn between praising your telepathic abilities and telling you to get right fucked.

>That has nothing to do with Momoa's acting.

He was the likable brute charcater in Atlantis, and passable as Drogo, but he's as yet untested in cinema. However, seeing his bravado break down in the trailer, and hus acting when he 'thinks they are going to die' gives me a lot of hope.

>I'll save Ray Fisher's judgement since I he hasn't had any big roles, but come on.. cyborg in JL.

Honestly, I'm right there with you. Cyborg is a Titan, not a JL member. But times have changed. His place isn't just eating pizza with Beast Boy anymore.

>Twinkbarry the ''I need... friends..'' Social Awkwad Outcast being funny.

I honestly like it, and him. I found him genuinely funny in the newest trailer. Adorable and awkward nerd that has some humor to him is a nice change to his other portrayals and will be a good way for him to stand apart.
>>
>>94118323
He was okay in the Conan reboot but the script was shit

10 minutes of drinking, whoring and stealing but the rest was a recycled origin/revenge/save the world plot from the first Arnold movie
>>
File: ayy hug.jpg (581KB, 1280x1853px) Image search: [Google]
ayy hug.jpg
581KB, 1280x1853px
>>94101178
If they wanted to include a black guy forn the sake of diversity, they could've easily replaced Cyborg with J'onn J'onzz since he's been known to take the appearance of one. Plus, he's an actually interesting character with a rich backstory.
>>
>>94101158

Being a Martian Manhunter fan is suffering. But don't worry, Supes will show up eventually and if they're smart, the GL Corps will be teased in the mid credits scene or something
>>
>>94118649
Nah people will be buttblasted because he's not a real black guy even though people like Icon even though he's the same thing as J'onn.

>>94118743
I know that feel, he's a staple league-r but ever since FP he became a C lister.
>>
>>94118649
It wasn't just his skin color, I heard they wanted to add another human to the team otherwise you'd have too many aliens and the idea was that people tend to relate more to people as opposed to Gods.
>>
>>94107531
>where were all the heroes before when the kryptonians were trying to terraform the planet and shit?
Well looks like Flash didn't use his powers for anything before this, Aquaman took care of atlantis (who could've fucking guessed that) Wonder woman has a movie, looks like we'll see his "origin" in this with flash.
>>
>>94101328
>Hal teaching a young John Stewart the ropes
What the fuck
That needs to be the other way around, Hal is the cocky young dumbass, John knows what he's doing, he's the pro.
>>
>>94118888
yup, that's what the reports were

they're going with an older experienced hal, sorta like batman

reverse buddy cop situation, which is stupid because john is the military man and wouldn't be a hot head at all

the entire league lineup is fucked because johns wanted to protect his buttbuddy hal and not have the WB execs replace him with john, so he had cyborg instead for muh diversity and j'onn got the shaft as well
>>
>>94104244
I'd fucking laugh if the guy with the red cape shown in the trailer was actually a red lantern or something.

That would be the funniest shit.

>Red cape
>Looks floaty
>Audience: "Superman!"
>Random Red Lantern Guy Gardener
>>
>>94104361
>movie needs to be lighthearted and overblown with quips.
This is why I fucking hate marvel movies.

This works for Spider-Man.

This works for Guardians.

Does not work for: Civil War,
Anything else trying to take itself seriously
>>
>>94102769
>You must be really excited for that Han Solo movie huh?
This kills the Star Wars.
>>
>>94118823
Who the fuck goes to a movie looking to relate to the characters? Not only that, but comic book superheroes. Society is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>94102826
He's Star-Lord right?

Guardians of the Galaxy didn't give every character an origin story. Proof you don't need them.
>>
>>94103250
>Man fuck, you people keep on singing this, "You don't NEED to establish the characters first," tune and like every fucking time WB actually tries to do this,

Guardians of the Galaxy, now fuckoff
>>
>>94115219
Aren't they both 'black' anyways, I don't think it fucking matters Aquaman is diverse enough
>>
>>94101158
K I N O

hating ass faggots

yet you all bust a nut over a purple bruce willis
>>
>>94119025
>Red cape
>Looks floaty
>Audience: "Superman!" ''All is saved!''
>Suddendly Atrocitus.
Truly kino.
>>
File: Kylelantern.jpg (21KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
Kylelantern.jpg
21KB, 400x284px
>>94119162
If you like a character you can relate to them even if it's in an obscure way, comic book superheroes can be written in such a way that they have something to talk about as it pertains to real life morality, it isn't always that way but it can be done even in BvS there was a little of that and it was worth the little space of screen time it took even though the effect wan't as noticeable. Eh humanity is a work in progress.
>>
>>94113699
bit too soon to introduce him don't you think?
>>
>>94103742
>At least

you lost right there.
>>
>>94119002
Gah, and Hal will be some shitty actor too, not someone who can pull off the charming but sarcastic kinda tone
>>
>>94119270
I want this
>>
>>94119002
>reports

you fuckers are retarded
>>
>>94118888
>>94119002
It will be like silver age GL where Hal was the vet Lantern and John's the rookie. People seem to forget that John was a cocky motherfucker until he blew that fucking planet up.
>>
>>94119400
Yes but I like Nathan Fillion GL in DCAU
>>
>>94119400
WB doesn't have the balls to have john blow up an entire planet with billions
>>
>>94113699
Or they could have used John Stewart.
I think I read somewhere they used cyborg because Johns wanted Hal to fill the lantern slot.
And now they have two lanterns, If they had just done that from the start we would not have this problem.
>>
>>94101346
I am fairly certain that was to guage how lanterns would go over.
>>
>>94119562
eh
>>
>>94101158
Is anybody else tired of the whole "half-robot face" thing they've been doing with cyborg? It looks incredibly silly, they should either give him a full helmet or just leave his face completely exposed. "But how will movie-goers/casual fans know that he is half human?" Maybe they can spend 3 minutes googling what a cyborg is?
>>
>>94119458
I think he will in the corps movie.

>>94119439
Nathan Fillion is really good, I'd kill for more GL animated movies, there's a lot of stories to pick out from. Batman stories soured the whole DCAU for me desu.
>>
>>94118756
>Nah people will be buttblasted because he's not a real black guy even though people like Icon even though he's the same thing as J'onn.

Why? There wasn't one for supergirl or Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>94119838
>Nathan Fillion is really good
I wish he was the actor for DCEU Hal Jordan
>>
>>94119940
My point was that they added Cyborg to have a token black guy and if they made it MM instead but his Alter Ego being a black detective people wouldn't like it since he's technically not black even though Icon ( Milestone character) is a black super hero but not really but people don't seem to mind. I don't know what Supergirl has anything to do with this but idk, people just seem butt blasted that the original 7 league-rs are all white.

>>94119950
Not fit enough desu
>>
>>94119991
>Not fit enough desu
Yeah, I know.

Joker should've been Troy Baker because it couldn't be Mark Hamill.
>>
>>94101727
Don't forget the nth-metal
>>
>>94119991
MM is black on Supergirl too
>>
>>94102664
Oh gawd, this is going to be terrible. That turkish airlines sponsored faggot never really learned.
>>
>>94101158
>No Hawk girl

Fucking Garbage
>>
>>94119991
The reason they don't use Martian Manhunter anymore is because he's redundant. He's got the same powers as Superman with added shapeshifting and phasing.
>>
File: 1500834160687.jpg (136KB, 1100x988px) Image search: [Google]
1500834160687.jpg
136KB, 1100x988px
>>94102664
dubs force
>>
>>94120633
He's not tho, MM can turn invisible, has mind-control abilities and can shapeshift, no one else on the team has these abilities.
>>
>>94107969
Man I wish she had that outfit the whole movie
>>
>>94101158

The trailer made it a point that there is no Lantern or Kryptonian and that the league isn't complete without them. Manhunter can fuck off though. He would be just like Vision in the MCU. An all powerful being nobody knows what to do with.
>>
>>94107397
You think the writers actually do whatever the fuck they want with movies this big? They're hired by the producers to write the movie they want. And who's one of the producers of that film? Zack's wife.
>>
I just realized that there's only five people in that image, along with Supes returning that only makes six. So did this really just mean the seven seas, or is a Lantern gonna show up after all?
>>
>>94101235
Snyder is just the director.

Goyer is to blame.
>>
>>94120861
No that just an excuse. MM requires better villains and better writers, MM was an original founding Justice Lague member, there are plenty of stories with him around.
>>
>>94101489
>but normies don't like him.

Not entirely true. Man of Steel had a great opening but he's been treated like shit in the movies. He's had popular shows and sells a decent amount of merchandise. I feel like people really want to like Superman and if he was given the Captain America treatment people would be able to
>>
>>94103636
What about

>it's been produced by a creatively bankrupt group of corporate stooges only looking to directly reproduce the success of their rivals in the most embarrassingly incompetent way
>>
File: super mexican ignores you.jpg (32KB, 289x322px) Image search: [Google]
super mexican ignores you.jpg
32KB, 289x322px
>>94112376
(you)
>>
>>94101158
>Manhunter
virgin. Not even joking.
>>
>>94120633
You can have more than two physical power houses.

>>94120520
Oh I don't watch CW shows Unless they make a GL show
>>
>>94120881
Abin Sur is in the battle at the beginning of the movie.
>>
File: armageddon has arrived.jpg (32KB, 526x176px) Image search: [Google]
armageddon has arrived.jpg
32KB, 526x176px
>>94114878
*captain marvel

feels god man
>>
>>94120889

He fucking sucks on the league. They hold him back. I'd rather his own film where they adapt that DCYou run

If I had my way the Justice League film would only have Batman, Superman, Wondy, Flash and GL
>>
File: 1311922369138.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1311922369138.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>94114878

I bet his parents died in Zod's attack
>>
>>94102525
jesus I just noticed
is his costume held together by string?
>>
>>94120994
>If I had my way the Justice League film would only have Batman, Superman, Wondy, Flash and GL
That isn't even a League. tts just four people playing with each others dicks.
>>
File: MM.jpg (179KB, 584x820px) Image search: [Google]
MM.jpg
179KB, 584x820px
>>94120994
MMis one of the original 7, he's fucking really cool. The people that dislike him just have small imaginations. MM fucked up Ultraman for example.
>>
>>94121037
Spoken like a true virgin.
>>94121009
>I bet his parents died in Zod's attack
Didn't you watch the trailer? Apparently Superman dindu nuffin
>>
>>94121037

I like Martian Manhunter anon. I just like him when he's not jobbing. He's almost always doing that in League stories

>>94121035

>>
>>94121056
lmao how is virginity an argument, seriously? Anyone who uses that as an argument is a pussy mental midget.
>>
>>94121056
>Didn't you watch the trailer? Apparently Superman dindu nuffin

He didn't. But Zod still did.
>>
>>94121076

>t.virgin
>>
>>94121102
>comics
>>
>>94121079
He did tons of things wrong in MoS and BvS but thats a whole other thread.
>>94121120
We're just joking. Its a reference to what Chris Terrio said.
>>
>>94121145
It was Goyer, not Terrio.
>>
>>94101232
>>94101201
I'd support it if he didn't look girly as fuck.

Wasn't Cyborg a former athlete?
>>
>>94121145
>Only pretending to be retarded
I'm aware of that
>>
>>94121165
Its a joke calm down. I agree that MM is pretty cool
. >>94121154
Thanks
>>
>>94120799
>no one checked these

sad
>>
>>94101158
>>unite the seven
>>even with Superman, it's six
>>
File: TWJsLZT.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TWJsLZT.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>94112001
It is better than the angry cavewoman stare. It kinda fits her innocent portrayal despite Wondy should be a veteran sourpuss now.
>>
>>94121316
What if there will be another surprise league member. Plastic Man
>>
>>94119562
How has the reaction been from normies? Excitement to see it tried again or dread for more shit.
>>
>>94120881
I think it's aquaman yeah. Not so much seven seas as the relics from aquaman and the others.
>>
>>94121317
People keep posting that other Alex Ross picture, but this is the one they were referencing. They're all doing these poses if you look at them; Wonder Woman has her hands behind her back and Aquaman has his crossed.
>>
>>94121362
People seem excited. Even though the GL movie sucked, people have been clamoring for him to show up in this movie and want any kind of news about him. I like the line in trailer, implies that the GLC exists, but the sector doesn't have one anymore.
>>
>>94101178
It's a tie in to their future Teen Titans movie. Can't wait how will they fuck up Raven and how they cast Meghan FOx to play her.
>>
>>94121424
Teen Titans is getting a TV show instead.
>>
>>94118649
>If they wanted to include a black guy forn the sake of diversity,
Do you realize the PR disaster that would be to have "Alien in black face" in DC's first live action movie team up?

>they could've easily replaced Cyborg with J'onn J'onzz since he's been known to take the appearance of one. Plus, he's an actually interesting character with a rich backstory.
We get enough of the "last of my kind" melodrama with Superman, who Normies already find less interesting. Not to mention they would have to find every which way to nerf him from solving most of the JL's problems. I can just imagine all the Frodo posting. I'd rather he not be added at all than just be reduced to being The Justice League's most useless member.
>>
File: dead DC.png (135KB, 417x189px) Image search: [Google]
dead DC.png
135KB, 417x189px
>>94102939
they've done nothing else the entire time they've existed you really should be used to it by now

now the real question is how much money will this lose them? I'm gonna say at least $170 million
>>
>>94118649
>If they wanted to include a black guy they should include this green alien

????
>>
>>94103472
Widow was a supporting character in IM2 and also CA:WS and normies did make fun of her and Hawkeye after seeing Avengers.
>>
>>94103472
>>94122561
Fuck, I missed the point of that post completely.

Disregard that, I suck dick.
>>
>>94120799
checked the fuck out
>>
>>94122508
That makes no sense. If the actor playing MMwas black, it's be the other way around, it's be a black person doing greenface technically.

Also the nerfing MM only happens with shitty unimaginative writers.
>>
>>94122533
Remember when Captain Underpants had more views than Wonder Woman? How about Tom Cruise's The Mummy? I'm not saying Thor 3 won't make a pretty penny but let's dispel the notion that that views means $$$
>>
>>94120799
checked
>>
>>94122592
>If the actor playing MMwas black, it's be the other way around
The public wants a human, earth born black guy. not a Alien in black face. I feel like you know why this is a problem is, but choose to be foolish in spite. Shit on Momoa all you want but you know how If DC cast a white male lead in 2017 outrage callout culture they'd get a rougher spanking since everybody seems hell bent on shitting on their movies.

>Also the nerfing MM only happens with shitty unimaginative writers.
You don't get the best writers for these kinds of movies. Also DCAU is held on a pedestal on this board and is only emblematic to what movie writers would do if he were on the roster. All I see with MM is the same assholes who go "hurr Supes can fix Gotham in a day" bullshit.
>>
File: 1496543260832.gif (461KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
1496543260832.gif
461KB, 350x232px
Okay, I'll be as retarded as you.

WHERE'S HANK PYM!? WHERE'S JANET VAN DYNE!?

You got Pym after like 10 movies and Janet was just cast after like 15.
>>
>>94122777
lmao MM isn't real everyone would know that a black actor was playing MM not a real alien doing black face lmao seriously. I like Momoa because he's a cool dude, he's a good aquaman don't care about race politics, that's why MM should be in.

I agree that shitty writers are used for these films, which is why Cyborg was shoehorned into JLA both in the comics and now in the movie.
>>
>>94122813
>being this red and embarrassed while you act tough
funny
>>
>>94122850
>>94122559
>>
>>94122813
Blame Edgar Wright for sitting on them. Literally the only reason. Ant-Man could have been out after Norton Hulk. Pym would be evil and Janet wouldn't have appeared though.
>>
>>94118756
>people will be buttblasted because he's not a real black guy

People seem to like him well enough in CW's Supergirl
>>
>>94122944
No one likes that show. And that's not the fucking problem, the problem. Was Geoff Johns.
>>
>>94101158
I like how Gal Gadot manages to look like Lynda Carter in this pic.
>>
>>94122944
Only 12 years old girls like supergirl. That and manchildren in this board. It's a CW, it's not really popular.
>>
>>94116607
better than being a /co/ synder fag
>>
>>94101178
Wasnt he a founding member of the JL?
>>
File: mfw virgins.jpg (89KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
mfw virgins.jpg
89KB, 970x545px
>>94120889
>>94121037
>>94121076
>>
File: 006.png (886KB, 1188x1437px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
886KB, 1188x1437px
>>94122533
>now the real question is how much money will this lose them?
Hmm...
>>
>>94125258
Not originally, he's a Teen Titans -character.
>>
>>94125258
Don't ever post here.
>>
File: IMG_3452.jpg (152KB, 640x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3452.jpg
152KB, 640x948px
Justice League is going to destroy all the goodwill Wonder Woman brought, isn't it.
>>
>>94120799
SPEED FORCE KNOWS NO BOUNDS

CHECK'D
>>
>>94104439
>I cant speak for everyone, but I really dont care how or why Clark comes back. Its really just an asspull so we can move on from the last movie and would have preferred Superman available from the get go leading the team.
Basically.

The trailer is assuming that Superman had always been a positive influence on the world. I don't care enough about the past films so just give me the damn heroic Superman already. I don't care it doesn't make sense, retconning it is better than dragging it out any further.
>>
>>94101328
>John Stewart

Why? He's the shorties and most boring one. Kyle or Guy would have been better
>>
File: jonn.png (2MB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jonn.png
2MB, 1280x1000px
>>94122559
gtfo casual
>>
>>94126992
Does the comic writer ever go into historical detail?

Because the answer is pretty simple; slavery in Europe was banned, so suddenly white slaves stopped existing. But both Americas still have slaves so suddenly slavery became racial in Americas ONLY.

And that was why America kept keeping slaves long after Europe stopped, because society was able to pretend that those who were enslaved weren't people like themselves. It was a lie that they told themselves.
>>
>>94127556
>white slaves stopped existing
Didn't they just switch over to debtors prison? The Romans did something similar with selling your self in to someone services.
>>
>>94125258
You must be over 18 to browse this website
>>
>>94127668
>Didn't they just switch over to debtors prison?
How the hell does debtor's prison have anything to do with it? They have had that for a long time, there was no switching. In fact the whole point of penal colonies is because the prisons are full.
>>
>>94127698
You went from zero to acting like a fucking bitch. Go drain your cup and come back when you want to answer the question.
>>
>>94127722
>You went from zero to acting like a fucking bitch. Go drain your cup and come back when you want to answer the question.
I answered. There is no "switching". You are implying slavery bans have anything to do with prisons, when there are no links between them.
>>
>>94101158
>>No Superman, Lantern, or Manhunter
C'om they have enough characters already, you don't want the movie to be too bloated with under develop characters, don't ya?
Lanterns are not going to show up until the 2020 flick and maybe they are saving Martian Manhunter for JL2 so they can introduce White Martians as villains

>>94101424
>Sups, easily one of the most prominent members of the JL, has to be shopped into the posters and is barely present in the trailers
They are saving the big plot twist for general moviegoers, the plot twist that Superman is alive and will save the day at the last second
>>
>>94127849
>3% Neanderthal
>Yet blacks are the subhumans

Really gets the ol' almonds going.
>>
>>94127958
Neanderthals were humans, uneducated imbecil. Fucking /co/.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.