[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Savitar says " you thought your worst enemy was zoom or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: Reverse-Flash_(Tom_Cavanagh).jpg (33KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse-Flash_(Tom_Cavanagh).jpg
33KB, 250x350px
Savitar says " you thought your worst enemy was zoom or grodd...but its always been me"

Literally is there any other option besides pic related?

How the fuck do you grill Barry on his worst enemies and not mention him?
>>
>>90560421
wow this show really did go to shit. I got bored of Zavatar back in November.
>>
File: 1293861606804.jpg (13KB, 292x369px) Image search: [Google]
1293861606804.jpg
13KB, 292x369px
>make a season about another fucking evil speedster
>hot off the heels of the show almost collapsing because last season was about a shitty evil speedster and it ruined fucking everything
>put your best villains in Legends of Shit
>kill best best villain off
>get rid of Based Patty and stick with Iris and her wooden as fuck acting
>somehow make Wally West a bad character
>Barry's friends constantly flip flop from trusting him completely to fucking hating his guts from episode to episode
>Barry still needs an entire team of voices in his ear to tell him to run faster
This show is shit now, but fuck it I'm still watching so I guess they're doing something right.
>>
>>90561054
>Barry's friends constantly flip flop from trusting him completely to fucking hating his guts from episode to episode
I agree with most of your points, but Barry is the fucking worst, I wouldn't be able to decide if he was trustworthy either.
>>
>>90560421
It's Barry himself. He is his own worst enemy on the TV show.
>>
I dropped The Flash at season 3 because it bored me and since I could get my Wally fix from Titans.
How is this season so far?
Are they really just using a new OC speedster for the bad guy?
>>
File: 1487114198741.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487114198741.gif
1MB, 300x300px
IT'S EDDIE THAWNE

dumb fuck
>>
>>90561142
Barry is garbage. He started off as a trustworthy hero and then became more and more conceited/ and ultimately selfish with his abilities. I think he's actually at the worst he's ever been in the TV show. He's established that he doesn't give a shit about time and the laws of the universe as long as he gets his.He doesn't care about anyone but himself and it's sickening

Thawne needs to return from the future and kick the shit out of this little twerp because at the rate Barry's going, they are never going to build Flash museum in his honor and thus never have existed because the little shit doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>90561618
This is basically Barry right now in the DC comics universe.
>Messes up the timeline horribly to save his mom
>Literally causes millions of people to be erased from existence which is even worse than death
>It's ok Barry, it's not your fault
We need Professor Zoom to come back and remind Barry of his sins.
>>
>>90561452
Savitar isn't an OC, he's pretty much a b-list speedster from the 90s.

Before they established Hunter Zolomon as Zoom II, there was Savitar.
>>
>>90561845
>We need Professor Zoom to come back and remind Barry of his sins.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HUmJwBH1Oo
>>
File: 1449369603021.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1449369603021.png
74KB, 213x233px
>>90561618
tfw Thawne was right...
>>
>>90562028
As I grow older I like Barry less and less but like Thawne more and more.
>>
>>90560488
It went to shit after season 1 when they decided that Barry can only fight speedsters.
>>
>>90561903
He is OC, an OC using the name of a c-lister character
>>
>>90560421
Get your ears checked. He said Thawne or Zoom.
>>
>>90563256
Came here to say this.
>>
>One more Speedster to fight Barry "Fucks it all up" Allen.

Why can't get get more of his non-speedster villains? They're what make The Flash interesting.
>>
>>90561618
How can you blame a guy for not caring about the rules of a universe that doesn't have any?
>>
>>90561054
>not liking Wallace "the ballest" West
He's unironically the best part of the show right now.

>>90562283
The problem is that a speedster should be able to easily wreck anyone without superspeed (or a similar ability like time manipulation). Every episode where he doesn't fight a speedster is already
>Barry sees metahuman
>metahuman uses something to distract/disorient Barry for 10 seconds
>"oh he's gone, can't catch up to him now lol"
which is bad enough, imagine if they had to stretch that over a full season.
>>
>>90560421
My theory, which this would be so dumb but, is HR is Savitar who is really Eobard when he was disguised as Wells during that 15 year period. Eobard told his past self and gave him his speed back and then when they sent out that beacon Reverse Flash showed up pretending to be this idiot Wells.
>>
>>90565526
Too derivative. Savitar is either future Barry or Future Wally. Wally, being trapped in the Speed Force by his evil future self turns evil and blames Barry, who just stood there and watched while he cried for help. Or Future Barry, who looked back on his life of selfishness and hubris, and decided to teach himself a lesson to prevent himself from ever existing. And is instead being the instrument of his own turn to evil.
>>
>>90561054
>but fuck it I'm still watching so I guess they're doing something right.
It's called Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>>90567008
It could be future Julian as well.
>>
>>90561535
This.
>>
>>90567329
I know he's being played by Tom "stock British villain #7" Felton, but not even this show would reveal him as the villain twice in 1 season.
>>
>>90565419
I mean you could just have them beat the shit out of him and then get away, maybe have a legitimate fight scene but I guess that would cost too much.
>>
>>90565419
>He's unironically the best part of the show right now.

Having this much shit taste must be painful
>>
>>90560421
You're a fucking idiot OP, he said "Thawn or Zoom". Also, the episode was pretty heavy handed about the fact Savitar is evil future Barry.
>>
>>90567538
you're underestimating how retarded the writers are. savitar's eddie anyway.
also this>>90568018
>>
>>90567008
It's neither one of those. Future evil Barry ruining his own life would be pants on head retarded and Wally is getting saved from the Speedforce next episode and him killing his sister would be pants on head retarded. Stay off reddit, they are brain dead.
>>
File: B7HErgQIQAAVpcD.gif (43KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
B7HErgQIQAAVpcD.gif
43KB, 321x321px
>>90565526
No.
Savitar is future Barry. HR is Wally's Reverse Flash when Wally inevitably takes up the scarlet mantel.

>tfw Eddie Thawne is the red herring 3 seasons in a row
>>
>>90568843
Same anon.
Reverse Flash literally screamed "NOW WHO'S THE VILLAIN FLASH?" into the camera and these writers are fuggin BIG on foreshadowing.
>>
>>90568843
No he's not. Stop being so god damn dumb. Savitar has said multiple times Barry trapped him in the Speedforce and he is from the 25th century. Handicapped people shouldn't be allowed to post on the internet.
>>
>>90568899
>he is from the 25th century
When did we learn this?
>>
>>90569382
We didn't, he's lying.
>>
>>90560421
>" you thought your worst enemy was zoom or grodd...but its always been me"
he said thawne or zoom, not grodd
>>
>>90569382
>>90569584
>I text while I watch things

He fucking said it last episode
>>
It's Wally. Screen this.
>>
File: eo reb.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eo reb.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>90562028
Thawne was always right.
>>
>>90572769
Wally is getting saved next episode.

Go back.
>>
You should feel ashamed for watching any of these CW comic shows
>>
>>90561618
>started out

No, Barry's always been shit in this show.
And if he wasn't, he fell off the deepend halfway through the first season
>>
>>90560421
Barry "Time travel fixes everything!" Allen is his own worst enemy.
>>
>>90561936
Man, I forgot how hype this show used to be
>>
>Tries to speed around with Savitar, gets thrown onto a pile of garbage
>Resorts to grappling to neutralize Savitar's speed advantage, even phasing through Savitar to get behind him
>Remembers to use vibrohandchop to cut the blade

If only Barry could be this competent all the time.
>>
>>90565526
I have a feeling HR is going to go Zoom out on Wally since he seems incredibly obsessed with MAKING YOU A BETTER HERO, WALLY.
>>
>>90562138
growing up is learning the flash is wrong and the reverse flash is right
>>
>>90572904

Funk you kids
>>
File: Infamous-kessler.jpg (419KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Infamous-kessler.jpg
419KB, 1600x900px
Maybe someone played the game too much, and maybe Savitar is future Barry.
PicRelated.
>>
>>90576589
>>
>>90560421

BUH GOD!! IS THAT COBALT BLUES MUSIC
>>
>>90561054
>get rid of Based Patty and stick with Iris and her wooden as fuck acting

Iris's acting doesn't bother me as much as her never having anything to do. She doesn't even do her fucking job anymore
>This show is shit now, but fuck it I'm still watching so I guess they're doing something right.
Anon please. If you don't escape, who will?
>>
>>90579589

>Implying Darth Barry's stand in cock sleeve needs to work and not just be at the ready any time he is home.
>>
>>90561054
Ok, after seeing the episode, Wally was a piece of shit for that. They need to stop finding ways to hamfist cheap drama into an hour long episode every week
>>
>>90561054
>Damien Darhk and Malcolm "should've stayed dead after season 2" Merlyn
>best villains
The only good villain there is Eobard and it's Eobard played by a shitty actor.
>>
>>90569382
>>90569584
>>90570318
To be fair, he didn't outright say he was. He just implied he was from the far future.
>>
>>90572904
iZombie and Riverdale are great though
>>
>>90561054
>Criticizing Iris's acting.
>Actually calling a literal plank of wood based.
>>
>>90580036
>played by a shitty actor
Disagreed. It might be because he was surrounded by mediocre to shitty actors in both shows, but to me he's on par with Cavanaugh.
>>
>>90582176

>but to me he's on par with Cavanaugh

Yeah, Matt Lestcher is a pretty damn good actor on his own. And anyone who saw Mask of Zorro knew he could do unhinged/controlled villainy well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKHY_8oIQ-0
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.