[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite web comic writer, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Favorite web comic writer, /co/?
>>
>>90556278
That's pretty funny
>>
i fucking hate that comic and im a tranny
>>
>>90556308
Seems to be a majority opinion.
>>
>>90556278

I see this posted all the time and I always want to see the dude in the blue shirt in the second to last panel asking "So are you trying to make my point for me?"
>>
File: 1484483339149.jpg (95KB, 503x763px) Image search: [Google]
1484483339149.jpg
95KB, 503x763px
Sarah "6 million more" Andersen
>>
>>90556485
i really feel bad for her, she doesn't deserve this
>>
>>90556539
She did the right thing and not bring attention to it. There aren't made any more edits now, and the shit posters just post the old edits
>>
>>90556278
>the font
Wait, this looks like a legit one
So did >she write a strip with actual humor in it?
>>
>>90556278
None of the things "xir faggot" lists is a real issue
However munchausen syndrome Wich is a mental condition where a person is always trying to convince others that he is hurt or I'll or suffering or being a victim is and people suffering from it are known to go to great extents such as self harm to perpetuate it
Please educate yourself if these symptoms seem familiar
>>
>>90556539
>waaaaaaaaaaaah why are you so mean
fuck off, fag
>>
>>90556278
I can't tell if this is an edit or not
>>
>>90556539
her fault for being a qt I only

my only wish was that she was a cute boi instead of a gril
>>
>>90556671
>this is le 3pik edge zone no gay feelings allowed
>>
Jesus, it's like trying to talk to /v/:

>How's game x looking?
>lol day one dlc

>OK, then how about game y?
>one of the devs made a sjw post on twitter

>Game z?
>devs lied about the graphics specs

Like can you just talk about the fucking game and not all the political and business horseshit?
>>
>>90556738
>this is le safe mediocre le so awkward/being and adult is hard webcomic space
>>
>>90556278
Nedroid, K.C. Green and Order of the Stick
>>
>>90556760
like you're being mean to someone for no reason
you can justify it however you want but its just bullying
>>
>>90556278
>When you are a mentally ill faggot and you can't stop breaking everyone balls about it
>>
>>90556278
That's a level of self awareness that's appreciated and kinda funny. It opens it up to the fact that the blue kid doesn't have any topics she likes and could still get painted rudely but if this is a strip about finding compromise then more power to it.

It doesn't make up for a lot of the other pages we've seen but all comic writers find ways to hone their work. Maybe the writer's own opinions on how to convince other people is changing.
>>
>>90556766
oh, and Whomp
>>
>>90556777
>for no reason

lol dumbass
>>
>>90556806
>lol
gb2 reddit mongoloid
>>
>>90556551
She cried on Twitter about how racists were editing her comic, actually.
>>
>>90556905
did she learn nothing from Ben "Gas a Kike, Win a Bike" Garrison?
>>
>>90556278

Whoever writes Oglaf
>>
Kazerad 100%
You cannot stop me
>>
>>90556785
I think the strip is actually trying to say there is no subject unrelated to gender so black guy is in the wrong. You read too much sanity into it.
>>
>>90556308
All of us do, mate.
>>
>>90556308
you should hate yourself
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.